NATION

PASSWORD

Holiday in Kanadorika [ALLTECHS/IC/OPEN]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Venomizia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:58 pm

TURTLESHROOM II wrote:
Venomizia wrote:"Reading minds isn't the only thing I am able to do... Who would like a demonstration of why I am the general of the Venomizian Psionics Company?"

"NOPENOPENOPENOPE"

Bessford sighed.

"I've seen pssh-shy-kick powersh before, but mind reading is new. Back home, shentient mushhhrooms ush tele-kuh-knee-shish and shlight levitay-shun to move and interact with objectsh."

"Telekinessiss, iss unfortunately not my sspecialty, I can levitate objectss, but it putss a large sstrain on me. Now, let me show you what I mean..."

Valence extended his left arm at Jack. After a couple seconds Jack involuntarily slapped himself.
Venomizian State News: || Zeonix Inc. acquires VenoSilicone Co. for 95 million scales. || Venomizian Ministry of Science taking flak from International community as allegations of cruel and horrific experiments arise. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Valve Corp. ALL PRAISE GABEN AND THE STEAM SALE! PREPARE THY WALLETS!

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:00 pm

Venomizia wrote:
TURTLESHROOM II wrote:
"NOPENOPENOPENOPE"

Bessford sighed.

"I've seen pssh-shy-kick powersh before, but mind reading is new. Back home, shentient mushhhrooms ush tele-kuh-knee-shish and shlight levitay-shun to move and interact with objectsh."

"Telekinessiss, iss unfortunately not my sspecialty, I can levitate objectss, but it putss a large sstrain on me. Now, let me show you what I mean..."

Valence extended his left arm at Jack. After a couple seconds Jack involuntarily slapped himself.

"Excuse me but you ignored my question. Would you like me to repeat it?" Dinorous said slightly annoyed.
Last edited by Graag Brom on Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦
Apologies for the state of factbooks.

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:02 pm

"No thank you, and to ansswer your question, all I may ssay iss that you are unique... I have trouble accesssing your mind ssomehow... Anywayss, you are rather normal compared to the thingss I have sseen."
Last edited by Venomizia on Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Venomizian State News: || Zeonix Inc. acquires VenoSilicone Co. for 95 million scales. || Venomizian Ministry of Science taking flak from International community as allegations of cruel and horrific experiments arise. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Valve Corp. ALL PRAISE GABEN AND THE STEAM SALE! PREPARE THY WALLETS!

TURTLESHROOM II
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:03 pm

{ OOC: Okay, I have to get off now. I'll join in the next thread tomorrow evening. I leave you with this and this. -because those two videos are more logical than where this thread has gone. }
Jesus loves you and died for you!
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter
"NOOKULAR" STOCKPILE: 701,033 fission and dropping, 7 fusion.
CM wrote:Have I reached peak enlightened centrism yet? I'm getting chills just thinking about taking an actual position.

Proctopeo wrote:anarcho-von habsburgism

Lillorainen wrote:"Tengri's balls, [do] boys really never grow up?!"
Nuroblav wrote:On the contrary! Seize the means of ROBOT ARMS!
News ticker (updated 4/6/2024 AD):

As TS adapts to new normal, large flagellant sects remain -|- TurtleShroom forfeits imperial dignity -|- "Skibidi Toilet" creator awarded highest artistic honor for contributions to wholesome family entertainment (obscene gestures cut out)

Kanadorika
Minister

Founded: May 04, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kanadorika » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:05 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Kanadorika wrote:"Why don't you take us to your home?" She asked, genuinely interested.

"Well, I was actually thinking we could find the closest room without any people and lock it, but that works too."

"I do have a private room in this complex but no. But I do have something else for you."

"E-D.na. May you come over here please.

An assaultron class combat robot approached Herja.

"Yes Supreme Minister?"

"This man, Mr. Pickens, shall be your new master. Treat his words as if they were my own."

"Affirmative."

"Jack, meet E-D.na. You of course, can simply call her Edna. She is an assaultron class combat robot."
☠ JOIN ETHARIA. I'M NO LONGER ASKING ☠
Almost exclusively on discord these days. Everything here is outdated.
Welcome to Kanadorika! From the Arctic tundra of Leirhofn to the sandy dunes of Gulland, we have it all.
Treko wrote:"You look Kanadorikan! The women are usually tall with big breasts! you fit that description."

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:05 pm

Kanadorika wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:"Well, I was actually thinking we could find the closest room without any people and lock it, but that works too."

"I do have a private room in this complex but no. But I do have something else for you."

"Yes Supreme Minister?"

"This man, Mr. Pickens, shall be your new master. Treat his words as if they were my own."

"Affirmative."

"Jack, meet E-D.na. You of course, can simply call her Edna. She is an assaultron class combat robot."

OOC:Nice shoddycast reference!
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦
Apologies for the state of factbooks.

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:07 pm

Kanadorika wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:"Well, I was actually thinking we could find the closest room without any people and lock it, but that works too."

"Yes Supreme Minister?"

"Affirmative."

Jack sighed, "Well, this is moderately better than nothing."

"Hey! The only thing I slap around here is Herja's ass!"
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Kanadorika
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kanadorika » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:09 pm

Graag Brom wrote:
Kanadorika wrote:"I do have a private room in this complex but no. But I do have something else for you."

"Yes Supreme Minister?"

"Affirmative."

OOC:Nice shoddycast reference!

OOC: She's a woman baby. Can't you tell?
Welcome to Kanadorika! From the Arctic tundra of Leirhofn to the sandy dunes of Gulland, we have it all.
Treko wrote:"You look Kanadorikan! The women are usually tall with big breasts! you fit that description."

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:10 pm

"Don't tempt me Jack, I might... Losse control as I gain control."

Kanadorika
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kanadorika » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:23 pm

OOC: so is this new thread going to be up tonight ?

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:32 pm

Kanadorika wrote:OOC: so is this new thread going to be up tonight ?

OOC: yes! I just need to make the final adjustments
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:51 pm

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates