NATION

PASSWORD

Terra Magna News Express

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Atmoran Diplomat
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Atmoran Diplomat » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:45 pm

Coup in Winston!
Chancellor Sebastián Bienvenida

Anne Fredriksen (@AFredericksen)
26 January 2082 | Alexandria, Atmora

Last night forces loyal to Leo III have staged a coup against President Kaitlyn Gauvin, disgruntled troops of the 54th Division launched a Coup d'état against the Republic at midnight local time, arresting officials such as Senators, Justices, Cabinet Ministers and notable figures such as President Gauvin and Attorney General Valeri. General Sebastián Bienvenida has declared the Republic of the United Provinces dissolved and the reinstatement of the Kingdom of the Royally United Provinces.

In addition to this he has declared himself intern-Chancellor of the Royally United Provinces (Canciller de las Provincias Unidas por Realez), along with declaring President Gauvin and the entire Ministry of Justice under Attorney General Valeri guilty of high treason for depriving the sovereign of the crown, levying war against the sovereign, hindering the succession to the throne, and lastly the death and regicide of King Leo III. Chancellor Sebastián Bienvenida has stated that all those who took part in the eventual death of Leo III will be arrested for High treason and executed.

With the reinstatement of the Kingdom of the Royally United Provinces, begins the reign of Queen Aleksandra (formerly Crown Princess Kira), Aleksandra has chosen this as her regnal name in homage to her maternal Great-Grandmother High Queen Alexandra the Great and her paternal Great-Grandfather King Aleksandr.

However in light of Bienvenida's overthrow of the Republic the Provinces of East and South Saxony have in a plebiscite succeeded from the United Provinces and are requesting annexation from the Dominion of Westphalia.
Atmoran Confederation
“Splendor sine occasu”
Co-Founder and President
Heliste

The Dondoles
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dondoles » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:14 pm

Dondoles Independent
Veligno, The Dondoles

May 1, 2082

Gertrude Menditto wins Presidency!

Former Minister of Finance, Gertrude Menditto has won the Dondolesian Presidential Election of 2082 against President Dante Gigante and Representative Isotta Gotti following a week’s long campaign. Menditto won 66.6% of the votes while the incumbent, Gigante won 30.7% and Gotti won 2.7%. Menditto is the third female President of the Dondoles after Beatrice Sanfratello (2018–2025) and Saba La Piana (2030-2038). President Menditto’s inauguration took place this afternoon in a traditional quiet ceremony. President Menditto has promised to expand the Dondoles’s significance on the international stage with the construction of a new starfleet and expanding the country’s economy out of just the Tourism sector.

Imperium Norius
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 17, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Imperium Norius » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:55 pm

Norian Ministry Of Media
May 8th 2082
Norium, Noria
Special Report

Noria and RUP, a Royal Union!

"This marks a new dawn for the people of Lusitania, a light to guide us in such dark times."

-Emperor Elrich & Queen Aleksandra

Following the dramatic coup in January, the newly crowned Queen Aleksandra drastically increased ties with their northern ally Noria, asking for a coordinated military and economic effort to bring the struggling RUP back on strong footing, as well as Norian officials to help rebuild the government into a more Norian-style state. Although long allies, the RUP had always considered itself a sovereign sister state to Noria and never asked for such close integration between the two. However, with the instability the RUP had experienced in the past 20 years, and its subsequent economic troubles, Noria had helped the state stay upright and growing, even after the monarchy's abolishment.

However, in a shocking turn of events, Queen Aleksandra and Emperor Elrich jointly announced a new union between the 2 states, which would be solidified by a royal wedding between the 2 monarchs. Although the RUP and Noria would be considered separate states by technicality, the new system outlined by the monarchs shows the complete integration of the economies, governments and military of the two states. Regarding Southern and Eastern Saxony's wishes for annexation into Westphalia, both have shown support for their action, and with some reimbursement from the Westphalian government for the loss of the provinces, would allow for the annexation to take place. Aleksandra and Elrich will remain the head monarchs of their respective states, however Aleksandra will be elevated to Empress of the Norian Empire and subsiquently become co-ruler of Noria, the RUP and all of their colonial holdings alongside Elrich.

Although to some, this marriage seems very sudden and out of place, it may turn out the two had not only been friends since childhood, but supposedly lovers for many years. However, many people are worried by the allegations of the January coup and the following union actually being a Norian operation to consolidate power, planned by both Elrich and Aleksandra, a supporter of the norian way of governance. Many claim her consolidation power of the monarchy, as well as her past criticism of the RUP's government structure, as evidence of an overarching plot to take over the RUP. Both governments ferociously rebuke this accusation, saying the union was supported by both governments and had been discussed by the heads of the state for weeks before deciding to pursue it.

With a large number of Provites approving the union, it seems that to many these claims hold no merit. Instead, many see this as a new dawn for the people of the RUP and Noria, likening the event back to the early days of both state's creation, where the Lusitanian Union rebelled and separated from the Iravian Empire. However, unlike the historical Union, which was plagued by internal fighting and a fundamental instability, this modern state seems like it will stand the test of time, standing strong against the coming chaos. With the prediction of the maladrom invasion fast approaching, as well as instability and mistrust between states, maybe the 2 state are better together than apart, standing together.

The Private Wedding is to take place on May 31st, with Aleksandra's coronation to empress on the 1st of June. Although the wedding ceremony will be a private affair, the corenation will be broadcasted. The date for the annexation to take place has not been solidified, but it is estimated for it to happen around June 21st.

North Timeria
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:50 am

Stoners Discover Indica Prime

Camden and girlfriend

ImageSHARE THIS: Image Image Image Image

Kyle Brei (
@KBrtei)
May 16th, 2082 | Emrald Streams, North Timeria

For as long as humans have smoked Marijuana the story of Indica Prime has enticed smokers across the world. Here in Emerald Springs a small city in the New Crest Region of North Timeria it has been found. Camden Malyna discovered the plant along with his brother almost 50 miles from their home. Indica Prime is considered to be the best weed growing on our planet due to its high concentration of THC and pleasurable smoking. Camden told us that "I knew it was Prime for sure when we smoked it... I took like 3 hits and passed it on to my brother. When he passed it back to me I was the highest I've ever been; didn't even realize.". A scientist has already confirmed that this is currently the strongest naturally occurring marijuana discovered to date. Camden and his brother Jaeke have already started to sell plants, going for over 2 million each. Their new business Malyna Cannabis has already been valued at over 30 million beans while the 2 still operate out of their parent's garage.

The story behind the discovery is quite a strange one. Camden a high school student at Elk Grove School for Boys had recently got his girlfriend pregnant. Without a means to provide for his unborn child, Camden decided to get a job before telling his parents. After giving up on the 2nd day Camden decided he would find the Indica Prime plant and get rich. Later that day he called his brother and told him everything, Camden explained that "I had to tell him everything because I was about to ask him for five thousand beans."
Jaeke explained the confusion he felt after his brother explained his plan to care for his unborn child. "I was lost for words... My little brother telling me he needs money to find a magical weed to care for his kids... I was a little confused, I thought he had smoked some bad weed and was a few seconds from calling my parents."
Camden managed to convince his brother who provided the funds to start Malyna Cannabis, setting up in their parent's garage.
"We tried to hide it for a few weeks but when my mom found out she was furious. I didn't think that she could get more upset until I told her the full story. My father was disappointed but I talked to him man to man and he was understanding. My mom wouldn't budge so I had to use my dad to convince her... we didn't sign a contract but he owns 23% of Malyna Cannabis right now."

Their mother Shannon laughed as her son's explained their mother's reaction. "I was wrong... but you have to understand I thought my son was crazy. He told me that he was going to start selling some fantasy weed and then he told me he was going to have a child, I nearly passed out... Camden is still grounded."

Malyna Cannabis is just one of the companies making a splash on the market. A number of young companies led by young CEOs are expected to take over the global market in the next few years. Currently, Malyna Cannabis is shipping to distributors in both the ACS and Aellyria. ACS and Aellyria are two of the biggest Cannabis markets on Terra and the demand for Indica Prime has skyrocketed following the discovery. Malyna hopes to establish permanent connections in both countries and partner with distributors.

More leading articles
  • Strikes Continue Across Ain Fakrata 18,342,925 views
  • TTop 30 CEOs Under 30 10,264,120 views
  • MLR Signs New Endorment Deal 6,837,653 views
  • Culture in The West 9,283,002 views

Image Comments [ 852,093 ] | Image E-mail

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:00 am

Aellyrian Globe

The Nation Rebranded

By: Hileryio Scriv

In a not so surprising turn of events, the Triumvirate is being relatively open to the international relations. and aiming to make Aellyria into the next superpower. Perhaps this is the influence of Maelyx Aeylgarn's new wife? So far there have been numerous minor changes to the establishment since the Aeylgarn triplets took power, Aellyria has seen an influx of international tourists and even military personnel on a mission to assist our great nation in whatever we may need. One of the most exciting changes, however, is the announcement of a new flag! This flag will represent not only the victory of the Triumvirate and their ever-present concern for the well being of everyday citizens but also the changing course of direction from the isolationist policies of so many generations past. The new flag will be emblazoned on everything from governmental buildings to the houses of every citizen. It is encouraged that citizens get one of the new flags to display on or in their abode. While businesses can apply for one tax-free starting immediately, the behavioral and ethical curation department (BECD) will be making note of all citizens who fail to comply with the sign-up policy and the ministry will send out notices to those non-compliant that they have been put in the registry of unpatriotic behavior. Now this journalist knows you have all been anxiously waiting to see this new flag so without further ado.

Flag design approved by the Triumvirate:

Last edited by Aellyria on Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Weco
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Weco » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:08 am

General Mobilization called!

The Royal Bulletin
May 17th, 2082
Rache, Wecovian Empire
Dav Blaskowitz

Subjects of the empire, the time to rejoice is upon us! The Emperor has called a general mobilization! All reservists, active duty personnel on leave, and militia members are to report to their military installations without delay. Failure to report in may result in you being hanged for treason! The Colonial Fleet has been recalled to Terra to take part in the upcoming training exercise. The Terran fleet has already assumed their positions for the upcoming training operation. The Royal Wecovian air-force has dispatched several Wings to ensure the security of the Norde Isles while the training exercise is underway, as well as to conduct their own weapons training. The Royal Orbital weapons corps has also positioned themselves in a position that will be adequate to take part in the training exercise. The training exercise will include live fire, and accidents are expected to happen as they always do. Casualties are expected to be minimal.

The divisions that will be joining the 33rd Norde Isle Mechanized Division in the training exercise are as follows:

The 1st Rache Mechanized Division
The 6th Astrol Division
The 77th Reserve Infantry Division
The 8th Mechanized Division
The 18th Reserve Division
The 19th Reserve Divison
The 1st Special Brigade
The 32nd Airborne Division
The 15th Penbrook Armored Division
The 101st Mechanized Division
The 92nd Armored Division
The 91st Armored Division
The 1st Royal Guard Brigade

Subjects who desire to serve their Emperor and their country are urged to locate the nearest recruiting office, or enlist online. If you enlist a friend along with you get a signing bonus of 3,000 Wecons.

Members of the 1st Royal Guard Brigade on prade (file photo)

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:36 am

Aellyrian Globe

High Ho, High Ho, It's off to Earth we go

Date:May 17th, 2082

By:Hileryio Scriv

In a show of support for the Wecovian government the Dominion of Aellyria shall be sending forth the tenth (10th) Volunteer Brigade. The tenth brigade shall include five separate battalions. If any citizen would like to win honor and glory for the dominion sign up at your local volunteer station today. The listing for units involved is below.

The First Volunteer Battalion

The Second Volunteer Battalion

The Third Volunteer Battalion

The Fourth Volunteer Battalion

The Fifth Armored Volunteer Battalion

Win glory for the Dominion today in the Liberation of Stolen Land training exercises on Terra

Last edited by Aellyria on Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.

North Timeria
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:18 pm

North Timeria Establishes ADIZ Over Regific Sea

North Timerian forces have established an ADIZ over the Regific Sea as AWACS and drones have been deploying from Infinity all night. The military has been silent so far as they establish a bigger presence in Infinity. Many have already begun to fear an attack from the Maladrom as the conflict intensifies. The increase includes F/A-12s deployed from the 21st Tactical Fighter Squadron. The drones deployed from Sand Island have all been recon drones with payloads unidentifiable by any news source. Additional air resources and crew have also been called on from reserve forces in the city.

No airlift squadron has been deployed to the city and ground units have been put on standby. This seems to be a response to a major air threat in the region. The cities reserve Manta II forces were also deployed early int he morning. There have been no changes to city code as the military conducts itself just outside the city.
Last edited by North Timeria on Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Les Etats Connuriste
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 31, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Les Etats Connuriste » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:45 pm

Imperial Connuriste Armed Forces to take part in Terran exercises

Minister of Defence, Michel de Vada

Eleanor Riencourt (
@EleanorRiencourt)
May 18 2082 | Lausanne, Switzerland

Interesting news from the halls of the Imperial Council in Lausanne today, as Minister of Defence Michel de Vada announced that the Imperial Connuriste Armed Forces are to embark on a large scale training mission on Terra. The armed forces have been in a state of increased readiness since the attempt on the life of Crown Princess Emily last year and have remained in that state during the Maladrom crisis and the following disputes a number of primarily Terran states have had with Genes when the Maian Planetary Shield was raised. These exercises will take place in Polonge, with whom the Connuriste Space Agency have ran joint exercises with several times in recent history, although this time more arms of the military machine will get the opportunity to stretch their legs, including ground forces and conventional air force units. Even the interstellar navy has reduced its normal activities in preparation to test their combat readiness in what will be the largest single military exercise Connuriste has taken part during the reign of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Connor II - even reservists have the opportunity to volunteer to take part, something that Minister de Vada and several members of the High Command have recommended. In the words of Michel de Vada himself, "those who are serious about serving their country in its time of need should seriously consider taking full advantage of the opportunity, so they can be adequately prepared should they be called upon to protect our nation and its interests." de Vada revealed that reservists who make their free choice to come on this expedition to Terra will enjoy a bonus in pay, and that the government will partially compensate any workplace in Connuriste who temporarily lose members of their workforce in service to their nation.

Units who have already been confirmed as taking part in the exercises are as follows:

The 1st Interstellar Fleet
The Imperial Armoured Corps, including the Imperial Tank Division
The 1st Rapid Reaction Division
The 3rd Infantry Division
The 5th Infantry Division
The 7th Infantry Brigade
The 8th Infantry Brigade
The 9th Infantry Brigade
The 12th Infantry Brigade
The 13th Armoured Infantry Brigade
The 22nd Reserve Division
The 25th Reserve Division
The 77th Mountaineers Division
The 11th Armoured Division
The Imperial Order of Knights
The 69th Special Intelligence Regiment
The 45th Imperial Engineers Brigade
The 37th Alpine Mountaineers Brigade
The 55th Parachute Brigade
The 10th Expeditionary Air Wing
The 15th Air Wing
The 20th Air Wing
The 99th Imperial Shock Brigade "Heroes of the Great Patriotic War"
The 100th Armoured Infantry Brigade "Defenders of Pearsonville"

There has been some speculation that this is an act of deterrence against Wecovian and Aellyrian forces that began Terran military exercises yesterday, although Minister de Vada dismissed these claims as "purely coincidental" and noted that "Polonge isn't exactly right next to Weco, is it." in a confident display he gave before our reporters.

More leading articles
  • Princess Alexia marries the Duke of Rothesay! 428,305,179 views
  • Emperor Connor II embarks on diplomatic mission to Aellyria 6,556,078 views
  • What do the public think of The Selection? 18,427,825 views
  • Indica Prime takes cannabis market by storm 3,942,116 views

Image Comments [ 355,656 ] | Image E-mail

2498 comments

REPLY LIKE | DISLIKE

Comments:

Comments

By SCHWEIZUBERMENSCH - 8 mins Ago

We need to show people that we aren't to be fucked with, we need more things like this in the future! Keep Connuriste Great!

Ratings disabled | Ratings Disabled
Reply | Like | Dislike
Show Replies

By seriouslyobsessive - 10 mins Ago

my fiancé is going i hope he has an uneventful time

Ratings Disabled | Ratings Disabled
Reply | Like | Dislike
Show Replies

By illuminaticonfirmed - 13 mins Ago

sure mr de vada, there's nothing coincidental about this huh, we believe you.........

Reply | Like | Dislike
Show Replies

By tehmonarchyman - 15 mins Ago

wait why don't i just rezin this on zinnia lmao
Read more

Reply | Like | Dislike
Show Replies

By yayfortrains - 16 min Ago

Didn’t expect to see this whilst scoffing my breakfast

Reply | Like | Dislike
Show Replies

Beliany
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Beliany » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:53 pm

Bleugate Times
Glasgow, Northe Scotland

May 18, 2082

Henry enstalled as King of the Scots!
Monarchy restored to rightful Ruler!

Belian soldiers have arrived en mass in Glasgow in Scotland, also referred to by some as the Norde Isles as they launched Operation Scotland Forever. Operation Scotland Forever has been described as a righting of a twenty-five year old wrong when Mary III became Queen of the Scots instead of the rightful heir, Henry the Duke of Rothesay.

Operation Scotland Forever was first discussed on May 10 in regards to the absence of Queen Adelaide of the Scots and then further discussed upon the news of the marriage of Princess Alexia of Connuriste to the Duke of Rothesay. King Leopold finally gave his approval for the operation following a private meeting with the Prince of Dohány, the Prime Minister of Polonge and Anthony Reyes, Prime Minister of Scotland.

On this date at 2:00 am, 1,131,000 Belian soldiers arrived along the coast of Scotland, meeting little resistance, lead by operation commander-in-chief Bertrand Meert. At 2:44 am, the city of Glasgow was surrendered. At 3:15 am Prime Minister Anthony Reyes arrived in Edinburgh to speak with Princess Adela, Heir Presumptive of Queen Adelaide. At 3:45 am Princess Adela departed Edinburgh for Bagata. At 4:14 Edinburgh and all of Scotland surrendered to Belian soldiers.

At 4:25 am, Meert meet with Reyes and they declared the Duke and Duchess of Rothesay as Henry I, King of Scots and Alexia, Queen consort of Scots.

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:55 pm

Aellyrian Globe

The capture of Inverness

The Aellyrian Tenth Volunteer Brigade despite the overwhelming odds they face by the facist Belian troops and the false King of Scotland snuck across the border of Scotland and captured the city of Inverness with minimal resistance at exactly 6:30 AM. In reaction to the farce committed by Beliany in establishing a puppet, pseudo-government have dedicated themselves to reestablishing the true government of Queen Adelaide. They have set up a defensible hold out in Inverness and will occupy the city until Queen Adelaide is returned to the Scottish throne. Lead by the General Nathaniel George Washington, a conqueror, and a lord of Aellyria, this reporter got a chance to talk to the General before the operation commenced. He is quoted saying, "We are Out-Gunned, Out-Manned, Out-Numbered, and Out-Planned, but we have Honor and Courage on our side and Glory as our prize." The morale of the troops seemed to be excited and confident in their victory, one anonymous soldier was seen saying, "Those damned dirty Belians want to play dirty, well let's play dirty then." he said while laughing.

Comments:

Comments

By Guest403 - 8 mins Ago

Good Luck to the Troops!

Reply | Like | Dislike
Show Replies

By FortuneCookie - 10 mins Ago

I wish I was there right now #GlorytotheDominion

Reply | Like | Dislike
Show Replies

By FalseEyes - 13 mins Ago

Their really going for it..

Reply | Like | Dislike
Show Replies

By Yesman - 15 mins Ago

This is the right course of action, those savages need to learn ethics!
Read more

Reply | Like | Dislike
Show Replies

By Ilikeplanes - 16 min Ago

Comment Deleted

Reply | Like | Dislike
Show Replies
Last edited by Aellyria on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:52 pm

Aellyrian Globe

Jumping the Gun

In a direct order from Maelyx Aeylgarn himself, the tenth volunteer brigade has been ordered to leave Inverness Scotland immediately. The brigade has begun to deconstruct their fortifications and leave the city. The public is unsure how to feel about this, and so seems is the Triumvirate. Since the announcement, Nesaenna Aeylgarn has not been reached for a comment and Rhaenir Aeylgarn has not been seen for days after he entered the Winter Palace. The Tenth Volunteer Brigade left without a comment, silently marching out of the city. The Ministry continues to function as is and the country is returning to normal.

There is no word on General Nathaniel Washington he has been relieved of command and is rumored to be returning to his home province of Verylnon, where he will be welcomed with open arms. It is hard for the country to reconcile with this fall of a hero, as Washington is seen as somewhat of a war hero for his part in the establishment of the Triumvirate and his swift rise to the rank of General. He is known for taking risks and being somewhat of a loose cannon, even once directly disobeying his commander's orders in order to score a strategic victory. There is no word on what will happen to Washington but one can assume that he will not be rewarded this time.

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:19 am

Aellyrian Globe

Hit the road JACK!

Maelyx and Rhaenir Aeylgarn of the Triumvirate came out in a joint speech today, they apologized to the nation for their lackadaisical foreign policy of allowing other powers into the nation. After the six-hour speech that covered everything from the recent Northe Scottish invasion and subsequent retreat to the growing resentment for Atmoran troops on Aellyrian soil. They also unveiled the beginning of the construction of what is now known as the Crimson Dragon fleet, it will contain one thousand light-sail ships with FTL capabilities, and will mainly be used for the dominions colonization efforts that are also in their infancy.

Several planets and systems have been considered for the colonization effort but none have been revealed to the public. In other news, Atmoran troops have begun the process of being expelled from Aellyria, non-violently as directed by the Triumvirate, they will be provided with transportation to the nearest Atmoran soil and will be asked to leave their equipment and anything they cannot carry with them as the Triumvirate wants all Atmoran personnel out of the country as soon immediately, the Iravian troops will be left alone as they are considered a close ally of the Triumvirate and are held in high esteem by the public. Overseeing this expulsion will be the Ranger corps and the First Volunteer Brigade.

Northe Scotland
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Northe Scotland » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:52 am

Stone of Destiny in Derita!
The Stone of Destiny

Craig MacDunn (@CraigMacDunn)
2 June 2082 | Saint Pol-de-Léon, Derita

Is it a War of Scottish Succession? Or the Duke of Rothesay’s Rebellion? Or a Belian Invasion of Scotland? Or a Montrose Restoration? Many are calling it by many names as Scot is torn into two between Henry, Duke of Rothesay and Queen Adelaide II. While Prime Minister Anthony Reyes declared the Duke of Rothesay the new King of the Scots with support from King Leopold of Beliany, many have been hesitant to accept him.

In Inverness, which was briefly occupied by the Aellyrian General Nathaniel Washington and his 10th Volunteer Brigade before their sudden retreat has week, the citizenry have firmly declared their support for Queen Adelaide II despite the vast majority of the country being occupied by Belians. While the Scottish Army has been mobilized with 230,000 soldiers, though they have not engaged the Belian, leading some to believe they are now loyal to the Duke of Rothesay.

But the Scots aren’t one to simply do nothing. When Prime Minister Reyes, Belian General Meert and the Duke and Duchess of Rothesay came to the captured Edinburgh Castle in order to officially crown the later couple as the King and Queen of Scots in a coronation, they must have been shocked to find that the Stone of Destiny, which has been used to Crown monarchs of Scotland for centuries, was gone.

The Stone of Destiny had been stolen by Ian Rossriede, Clerk Marshal of Queen Adelaide along with four colleges including Craig Ross a priest at the Royal Chapel, Tomag MacDigrih a lawyer for the Royal Household,and Jon Smith a member of the Queen’s Guard. The four men stole the Stone of Destiny upon hearing of the Duke of Rothesay’s intentions to be crowned with it, fleeing the country to Derita, landing in Saint-Pol-de-Léon early this morning.

Ian Rossriede has gone on record stating that “the Duke of Rothesay is a pretender and no pretender shall ever be crowned on the Stone of Scone [Stone of Destiny]. God’s only true Scottish monarch is Adelaide II.” The Stone of Destiny has been I trusted into the temporary care of the Duke of Angoulême with the intent of returning it to Scotland upon Queen Adelaide’s return.

Beliany
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Beliany » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:31 pm

Bleugate Times
Bleugate, Beliany

June 4, 2082

Treaty of Glasgow

Prime Minister Anthony Reyes and General Bertrand Meert along with Ambassador Christian De Loof signed the Treaty of Mutual Defensive between Beliany and Scotland, also known as the Treaty of Glasgow yesterday evening, forming an alliance between Bleugate and Edinburgh. The overall accord contains eight articles and dictates that both nations would support each other if either Scotland or Beliany were to be attacked by an external party.

As stated in Article I of the treaty, each party is to settle international disputes in a peaceful manner so that the international peace is not threatened, and to refrain from the threat of the use of force in any manner that is inconsistent with the guidelines seat by the Universal Human Rights Accords of 2072. Article II states that each party either separately or jointly through mutual aid may acquire, develop and maintain their capacity to resist armed attack. Article III states that from time to time the parties will consult one another through the use of their secretaries of state, foreign ministers or consuls in order to determine the appropriate measures of implementation.

The parties will also consult one another when either party determines that their territorial integrity, political independence or national security is threatened by armed attack in the Atmoran Ocean. Article IV states that an attack on either party will be acted upon in accordance with their constitutional processes and that any armed attack on either party will be brought to the attention of the international community and a special presiding council of diplomacy in Bagata for immediate action. Once the council has issued such orders, all hostile actions between the signatories of this treaty and opposing parties will be terminated.

Article V defines the meaning of attack and its purpose which includes all attacks by a hostile power will be held as an attack on a metropolitan area by both parties or on the island territories under its jurisdiction in the Atmoran Ocean and its subsections as well as any and all extrasolar holdings or on its armed forces, public vessels or aircraft in such theatres. Article VI states that this treaty does not affect, impede, or shall not be interpreted as affecting the rights and obligations of the parties under the Universial Human Rights Accords of 2072. Article VII states that the treaty shall be ratified in accordance with the constitutional processes set delineated by the Constitution of Scotland and the Constitution of Beliany. Lastly, Article VIII stipulates that the treaty terms are indefinite until one or both parties wish to terminate the agreement. If the agreement is to be terminated, either party must give one year advance notice.

The Treaty comes with hints of potential recalling of Belian soldiers from Scotland, though some say that even if they do leave Scotland, they may not be coming back quite yet. Kings Leopold and Henry of each nation have given their approval of the Treaty.

North Timeria
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:16 pm

North Timeria Sends Task Force To Secure Ain Fakrata

Android on patrol

Kim Neal (
@KNeal)
May 25th, 2082 | Arianna, North Timeria

North Timerian Special Forces have been operating across Ain Fakrata for months and early this morning North Timerian Marines moved in to secure the country. The 17th MEU and paratroopers moved into areas previously secured by Special Forces to establish a permanent Timerian presence. The capital Miahreza, which had been under siege for months was relieved by North Timerian forces and air strikes clearing enemy forces besieging the city. The Marines stormed across the country with little resistance as most hostiles had been destroyed by special forces, air strikes, and internal conflict.

In a combined effort, forces from across the region took part in securing the country. For months North Timerian forces have worked to maintain air supremacy over Ain Fakrata. North Timerian special forces on the ground worked with air units to coordinate air strikes and to get resources to forces on the ground. Prior to the occupation of Ain Fakrata special forces led strikes across the country and worked with allied forces to eliminate threats. Their main objectives were to take out HVTs, locate WMDs, and reduce hostile capabilities. The Air Force and Navy flew sorties over the country to strike targets and provide direct support for ground forces. The F/A -12 took up most of these roles while working to eliminate enemy air defenses. It has been a major concern of the military to secure the large stockpile of weapons left to fall into the wrong hands. Numerous weapons stockpiles have been destroyed by North Timerian forces including half a dozen chemical weapons facilities.

MITON also contributed after 3 KY-12 ballistic missiles were fired at Victoria. The missiles were intercepted by MTN-1 airborne lasers and their launchers destroyed in orbital strikes. Olympians operators later raided the facility associated with the launchers, where 2 additional launchers were found. The launchers were secured and shipped to Arianna in a daring operation. Following the intercept, the 4th Mech Brigade crossed the Jade Ocean Bridge putting North Timerian forces in the country over 5,000.

More leading articles
  • Otus Squadron Moved to Sentry Island 428,305,179 views
  • King Infinity Visits Children In Emilio System 6,556,078 views
  • Bigger System Defense Budgets Are A Concern! 18,427,825 views
  • Malyna Cannabis Opens Headquarters in Onesa 3,942,116 views

Image Comments [ 355,656 ] | Image E-mail

2498 comments

REPLY LIKE | DISLIKE

Comments:

Comments

[blocktext]
By SCHWEIZUBERMENSCH - 8 mins Ago

About time....

Reply | Like | Dislike
Show Replies

By seriouslyobsessive - 10 mins Ago

What was NORIA doing??

Reply | Like | Dislike
Show Replies

By illuminaticonfirmed - 13 mins Ago

there goes my tax beans

Reply | Like | Dislike
Show Replies

By tehmonarchyman - 15 mins Ago

Shared this on Zinnia
Read more

Reply | Like | Dislike
Show Replies

[box]
By yayfortrains - 16 min Ago

we'll have the entire world on us again

[floatright]Reply | Like [color=#808080]|[/

The Atmoran Diplomat
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Atmoran Diplomat » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:27 pm

Alliance Council announces reforms

Secretary General Bernard Arentsen

Anne Fredericksen (
@AFredericksen)
5 June 2082 | Sierrapolis, Atmora

After a meeting between the respective Ambassadors to the Systems Alliance from Atmora, Irav, Noria, Weco, New England, RUP, Westphalia, Lorrenvaal and Mizuho have come to a decision. That in order to strength the Systems Alliance for any and all future conflicts it is necessary for the Alliance to begin purging it's ranks. As such Polonge is henceforth immediately terminated from the Systems Alliance, the Secretary General has stated the reasoning for terminating Polonge's membership is due to rift that was growing between respective Alliance members-states, and Polonge's constant meddling in others affairs and their attempt to become the 'Galactic Police'.

In for the Systems Alliance to reach it's full potential, Polonge must and will be terminated from the Alliance. In addition to the Secretary General has issued an ultimatum to Beliany to immediately pull all their troops out of Scotland or face immediate termination. Along with bringing forth concerns about the Allied Connuriste States' connection to the Amsterdam Entente, if in any possibility would ACS's AE membership come into direct conflict with the Systems Alliance.
Last edited by The Atmoran Diplomat on Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atmoran Confederation
“Splendor sine occasu”
Co-Founder and President
Heliste

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:35 pm

Aellyrian Globe

Practice makes Perfect

In today's news, the System Alliance is tearing into itself, and the members of the Systems Alliance are known to constantly support the violent overthrow of foreign governments. Atmora and Noria, in particular, seem to enjoy throwing their weight around. Unfortunately, they constantly disrupt the international community from what appears from the outside simply because they can. It is very disconcerting that their continues to be such strong-arming while rumors of things on the borders of known space. In order to prepare its own national defense, The Imperial Defense Force will be holding multi-branch exercises along the northern provinces. They will mainly focus on infantry and armored vehicle exercises but will also feature air tactics and orbital deployment exercises.

The exercises will be jointly lead by Air General Zachariah Arnold and General Nathaniel Washington who was reinstated by the Triumvirate following his failure in Northe Scotland. The orbital deployment exercises will be lead by Dominus Maelyx Aeylgarn himself. It will possibly be the largest military exercise in national history with approximately four million troops taking part.

North Timeria
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:49 pm

Lua System Flooded with Refugees

Arriving on Maelea

Lewis Rio (
@LRio)
October 8th, 2082 | Maelea, Lua System

200 million refugees have flooded into Maelea as they flee from the Maladrom threat. With the Numa system completely destroyed and under Maladrom control, 200 million no longer have a place to call home. While ships from Numa continue to pour in all other civilian traffic has been restricted.

On the ground, the situation is even worse as people struggle to settle in. Humanitarian aid was sent from across the Cooperative to help support the crisis. Onboard one of the ships was Princess Caroline. Princess Carolina arrived on the planet to help assist the people and provide a morale boost. Many people were shocked to see her as Royal travel had been restricted.
    Despite the ban Princess Caroline has not only made public appearances but is actively working with refugees as they work out their situations. Saria a 7-year old compared Princess Caroline's arrival to that of an Angel as she graced the refugee center with her presence. Princess Caroline was caught breaking down on multiple occasions as she worked with the refugees.

Princess Caroline also took a trip to NORIA Station Lua where she watched the video of Niverston's destructions. The video was recorded by special forces en route to reopen Gate 4, which successful all members have been listed as KIA, none over the age of 19. Despite their age, the SF team fought valiantly and helped to evacuate over 1 million citizens still trapped in the Numa System.

King Infinity, Speaker Nite, and President Reeves have all addressed the Cooperative as the Maladrom threatens all of humanity. Speaker Nite's being the most aggressive has called complete mobilization and the destruction of the Maladrom. "In order to save something dear... Wars are waged. As long as there is love there would be hate. If it was not clear before the Maladrom are a force of pure hatred." Speaker Nite has suggested before that we explore the idea of total war. Scientists have little information on the Maladrom and the War Council has yet to find a solution. The past few days have been a true struggle for all as we face annihilation.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates