NATION

PASSWORD

BVC | 2nd Mehlodhivestoile 2017 | Britonish National Final

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Estogium
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Estogium » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:34 pm

Estogium Votes:
These results have been generated thanks to random.org 1 time, and the first result that came up was the results used...

Song 1 - 3
Song 2 - 6
Song 3 - 7
Song 4 - 1
Song 5 - 2
Song 6 - 5
Song 7 - 0
Song 8 - 4

:-)

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Vha Mehlodhivestoile 2017: Results of Semi Final 2

Postby Britonisea » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:50 pm

THE RESULTS: SEMI FINAL 2, Quickenden
Live Coverage of Vha Mehlodhivestoile 2017. LIVE from Quickenden, Britonisea with your hosts Tess Philippa and Mini Surrey North

WE ARE INTERNATIONAL: THE RESULTS OF SEMI FINAL TWO

Tess: You at home have voted for your finalists, and I think it is time to reveal if you have had an impact.
Mini: Indeed, like last semi final, we will reveal the results in a specific way.
Tess: They are 50/50 with the International and Britonish votes, and it's time to see who will get through to the final and the battles.
Mini: Over the past week, the Britonish Publuic voted for their four successful artists from Semi Final 2.
Tess: And that with the Britonish Jury 50:50 will make up the Britonish votes.
Mini: In case you have forgotten - or perhaps you didn't watch the last episode, we will reveal the first qualifier with the 8th placed.
Tess: Yeah, we will. And the first qualifier doesn't necessarily mean they came first in either the overall, international or Britonish votes. The announcement has been drawn randomly.
Mini: Then we will reveal the second qualifier alongside 7th.
Tess: Then the third qualifier alongside the 6th.
Mini: We then have two left, and that is the 4th and 5th place. We will then open the lines for 15 minutes.
Tess: You will then vote for the 15 minutes between 4th placer and 5th and those votes will make up the whole 50% of the Britonish votes. 1
Mini: It will then be combined with the earlier jury votes, and voila, our result!
Tess: They will then go to Kyvivre!
Mini: Who will stay Vha Mehlodhivestoile, and who won't?
Tess: Let's find out!
Mini: But before we do that, here is a recap of the eight performances!

**RECAP SHOWN**

Tess: Mini! I think it is time, let's stop milking it.
Mini: Agreed. *Lights dim in the arena, and the camera quickly shots at those in the greenroom. It then goes back to the two women on the stage*
Tess: Let's do this!
1 For RP Purposes only.
Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Britonisea
Powerbroker

First Qualifier / 8th Placer

Postby Britonisea » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:04 pm

*Tense music begins in the stadium, the audience goes quiet as the camera is on the 8 acts, who are all on stage.*

Tess: Right, I can announce that the first disqualified of the semi final 2 in Quickenden is...
JAYDEN BOISE!

Tess: Commiserations to Jayden Boise for coming eighth! Try again next year and I am sure you will do better!

Mini: Three acts did get through to the Grand Finals, though. And I can release one of them right now! Our first qualifier to the Grand Finals of Vha Mehlodhivestoile 2017 is...

MELLO CINDE!

Mini: Slay girl! Congratulations for qualifying to the finals! Get up on that stage!

Tess: Okay, and your fourth finalist has been decided - and here is your winner singing their song once again!

02| Mello Cinde - "Not Again"
Nina Nesbitt - Chewing Gum (01:40 - 02:13)

I’m back; I came back for what I deserve.
Don’t think; you can turn a blind eye on me now.
I’ve tried too long and now I know how the game works,
I’m a cyclone at its worst,
No barriers will put me down.

(Not Again, Not Again)
I’m fighting ‘cuz its right,
I’m fighting for my time.
(Not Again, Not Again)
A force to be reckoned with,
Down put me down again.
Last edited by Britonisea on Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Second Qualifier / 7th Placer

Postby Britonisea » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:15 pm

*Tense music begins in the stadium, the audience goes quiet as the camera is on the 6 acts, who are all on stage.*

Tess: Congratulations again to our first qualifier, but who came 7th? We are about to find out right now. The act that came 7th is...
MYA RICHARDSON!

Tess: Commiserations to you, Mya Richardson! I am so sorry, love!

Mini: Commiserations, commiserations! However, let us cheer up because we are about to reveal our 2nd qualifier and listen to them perform their song. And I can announce that the second qualifier is...

MEHKL MADDOX AJAX!

Mini: Congratulations to our second qualifier, Mehkl Maddox Ajax! Hurry up and get to the stage, quick quick!

Tess: And the second qualifier from this semi final has been picked! Do like them? Well...here is the song regardless!

03| Mehkl Maddox Ajax - "I'll Be There"
Marco Mengoni - Lo Ti Aspetto (00:38 - 01:22)
I can see the sparkle in your eye,
I can see hope, luck that’ll never die.
You are still learning, you’re living,
You’re finding who you want to be.

And though you may turn you back, I’ll be there.
I’ll pick you up when down, I’m your healer.
Come back to me when I am needed, I’ll be there.
I’ll be there.
Last edited by Britonisea on Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Third Qualifier / 6th Placer / Versus

Postby Britonisea » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:31 pm

*Tense music begins in the stadium, the audience goes quiet as the camera is on the 4 acts, who are all on stage.*

Tess: Okay, it is getting a bit more tense! I can announce that...the act in 6th is...and therefore is going home....
MARIE!

Tess: Commiserations to you, Marie! Thanks for coming to the cotnest!

Mini: *sighs* Right, Marie, I am to announce who is the last automatic qualifier. Who do you think it will be, who will be the last qualifer? *Asking the audience* Because...I can announce that the third qualifier is actually....between SISI and Rhythm DMZ, Kelsey Banques and Believe...

SISI AND RHYTHM DMZ!

Mini: Congratulations to our second qualifier, I am so proud of SISI and Rhythm DMZ! Hurry up and get to the stage, quick quick!

Tess: And our final act has been picked, so now, we have six names already in the final! But what we need to do is pick who will be joining Etela Tomac in the battle stage in Kyvivre!
Mini: Indeed, but before we get to that, let us listen to the reprise!

08| SISI and Rhythm DMZ - "In Two"
Netsky - Running Low (00:50 - 01:23)

My eyes bloodshot red, your drug has overtaken.
Tell no-one else,
I’m quite ashamed to be me.

You’re my potion; you turn me in to someone else.
You are my elixir, you poison my soul.
But I love you too much, to let you go.
And my mind is in two!

*The audience cheers loudly for the last reprise of the evening - it was the last song they were going to hear tonight and so the extended cheer was in order. During this, the camera went to the greenroom and you could see the two 4th and 5th place sitting there. The two hosts walked over to them and smiled.

Mini: I am worried for both of you, you are both deserving to stay!
Tess: Yes, indeed Mini! I am also scared for them!
Mini: But, let's get on with it!

*Suddenly a quite familiar screen flashed on the televisions at home and the giant screens around the stadium and some people around the arena started to take out their phones.

Tess: It's voting time!

Mini: Right! You want a recap, don't you?
Tess: I think they do!
Mini: Well, I am Queen and here it is...
Tess: Pretty sure queen is Rigas! *Audience applause*

**RECAP SHOWN**

Mini: Hurry! There is under 14 minutes left to vote! In the meantime, we will show you behind the scene videos we compiled from our hosting in Kyvivre of WorldVision 51!
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Battle Stage Qualifier / 5th Placer

Postby Britonisea » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:48 pm

Tess: It is now time to reveal who will be going to the Battle Stage in Kyvivre, which is happening in over a week! Right, everyone...are you ready to see who will be going to Kyvivre?
Mini: Stop VOTING! They votes you now send will not be counted, but still may charge!

*Incredibly tense music starts and the camera quickly turns between the two acts who are left; Believe and Kelsey Banques. Who is going to stay in the contest and who is going to leave? The audience started to scream names out loud. They all looked scared, but the screen flashed on with the results of the results.

ImageImage

Tess: Congratulations!
Mini: Indeed. That is it from us! Come back tomorrow where you will be able to listen to the final semi finals!
Tess: And I will be with Xavier Jorge, and I will be performing!
Mini: Exciting, exciting! See you all!
Together: BYE!

1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:00 pm

Live Coverage of Vha Mehlodhivestoile 2017. LIVE from Junteräpten, Britonisea with your hosts Tess Philippa and Xavier Jorge

*Finally! We are at the last Semi Final of this drawn out process! Over the past two semi finals, we have seen 16 performances and we are about to see eight more whom are in the running to become the representative for Britonisea in WorldVision and World Hit. Tonight, we are in Junteräpten, a country in the South of the country. This will be the last time this series that the contest will be in the 'Right side' of Britonisea before we go to the left side to Kyvivre and St Kings Bay. Junteräpten is known for bidding to host the 50th WorldVision Song Contest, but unfortunately, it didn't get the opportunity to do so. The First Direct Arena will play as the host tonight with your hosts Tess Philippa and Xavier Jorge.*

*After the titles play, the audience cheered loudly as the stage lights turned off. Everyone knew what this meant, and this was a good thing....It was the beginning of the opening song was is usually performed by someone who was successful in Britonisea but related back to WorldVision. It was pretty obvious that Tess Philippa was to sing, but no one expected it when this music started to play. An almost loud gasp was heard through the stadium, a memory of the old days...*

Tess Philippa slowly walked towards the audience who all looked at her with shock horror. "What is she doing?" one of the audience members shouted out loudly. Tess shook her head before the song started. The camera slowly commencing forward.

(Find the light)
(Through the mist)
(What is right?)
(Talk 'bout this!)

The setting suddenly changes in to a kitchen scene and she rips of the bandages. She was wearing a nice red dress. With purple lip stick and blonde high lights in her hair. The Men put on their hats and they look mischievous. On the big LED screens behind us, you can see he kitchen and it looks like there are storms.

I was cooking, chez-moi.
What appeared? A little man.
And I thought,
"Who was that?"
And I found a baseball bat.
It was funny, who it was.
It was the man from next door.
How scary could one be?
What he did next, scarred me.

Before the start of the chorus, there was 5 mass lighting effects in the hall where the audience where. Tess Philippa then jumped in her spot as the first chorus began. The camera coming from the far right of the stadium in Junterapten to the center, where Tess would smile at it.

I went upstairs, and he followed.
And then I found me laying,
In a pool of my own blood
From the man, who pushed down.

And before the second part of the chorus, another 5 flashes of light went off, and she re changed her dress in to bandages. Whilst the men behind her acting as though they where trying to drag Tess in to the darkest parts of hell.

At every breath... she takes in the second part of the chorus, a firework shoots off and another colour flashes in the hall.

I said I went, up them stairs
And then I was, down again
Like Humptey on that wall.
He topples down, he falls..

When she sings "Like the egg" there is a GIF of Humptey and then when she says "on the wall" the LED screens show a egg splattered on the wall. And when she finishes singing the chorus you can here bones falling on the hard floor.

He started shouting, at me.
I was so scared, I didn't do anything.
Pushing my corpse across the floor,
I felt used, I felt abused.

At this point she was getting comfortable with the crowd in Junterapten, she felt as though she was in her school singing to her friends as they used to dance to it (She went to a performing arts school). She is very good at acting. When she sung "Dragging my heel upon the wall" the 3 men dancers went on their belly and they tried to reach for her by grabbing her heels.

How could he do this to me?
Broke my heart, he went free.
I thought that we were friends,
But we all know how that ends...

The same thing happened, but this time, when she sung "Until this very end" she looked like she was sucked in this black hole, but it was only the LED Screen and strong wind in front of her. She was looking at the crowd suspiciously, and the 3 men walked off stage. The stage was then quiet. It was dark, the whole crowd was confused as they were plummeted in darkness. Then she sung at her highest she can go, and it felt as though you had just entered heaven, it was white everywhere.

The 3 men, came back on stage to show us acrobatic moves and great magical tricks, one of which was letting a bird come out of his trousers, like an idiot.

I said I went, up them stairs
And then I was, down again
Like the Berlin Wall!
I was struck - watch me fall.

Not much different from the first 2nd chorus but she was in her grove and someone from the crowd threw a rose. She sniffed it and turned it in to a beautiful white dove. She was then going in to her bridge, which was her favourite part of the song.

The way how, you look lonely.
The way how, you look quiet
The way how, I believed you.

She liked that part as the music stopped and she sung a Capella, and the whole of Junterapten roared for her. She then finished off the piece with the chorus.

(Find the light)
(Through the mist)

From the man, who pushed me down...
He pushed me down, He pushed me down...

She then bowed and 5 fireworks came down followed by sparkles...the audience hardly cheered for her but rather looked at her in horror.

*As the song was in its finishing stages, she then walked towards Xavier Jorge who's mouth was wide open. He was in shock after that display. He didn't quite understand what just happened. He had to shut his own mouth before Tess Philippa came next to him. Tess started to laugh which only made Xavier more shocked. He still didn't know what to do and so he turned to the auto cue and began to read out what was there.*

Xavier: Welcome to the last semi final of Vha Mehlodhivestoile 2017!

*The audience started to applaud loudly, and the camera zoomed over all of the audience, and over the greenroom where the eight acts of tonight's semi final are. The camera then focused back on Tess and Xavier at the front. Tess was red, but had calmed down from laughing - only a bit! Tess fanned herself, and then even Xavier started to fan her. She wiped away the tears from her face before speaking.*

Tess: Now, I think I deserve a very loud round of applause because I wanted to show you that this is the type of song we cannot send back to the WorldVision Song Contest.

*Tess Philippa then receives applause from around the arena, and as this happened, she started to smile and wave as if she were apart of the Royal Family. Xavier looked at the audience with concerned eyes before clapping along with the audience. Xavier then began to speak as he wanted to get on with the show;

Xavier: I am not quite sure what just happened there, but we are now getting on with the national final and ton-
Tess: -But common' Xavier! Don't you get why I sung that song?
Xavier: Urgh, yeah, but I thought you were going to sing the other song, "Overtaking." You got 8th place with that...
Tess: I thought I was going to sing that too...
Xavier: Look, Tess, let's stop wasting time because we ha-
Tess: Eight amazing acts tonight who are hoping to be Britonisea's next representative in the WorldVision or World Hit Festival!
Xavier: I was going to say that, but thanks anyway!
Tess: Let us introduce the acts of Semi Final 3!
Xavier: Well, performing first we have Evangeline Hope - our WorldVision 45 representative, followed by the group J3!
Tess: Performing third Martina Hacer and Timothy White!
Xavier: We then have last-editions runner up, World Hit 26 winner Rigas Jengiz with Ayo!
Tess: Interesting, but following her we have returnees Petre Lemetre and Melody!
Xavier: We also have Timo Puternaa, a half-Britonish, half-Todlichebujoki prince...
Tess: By the way, he isn't a real prince.
Xavier: No, no.
Tess: What do we do now?
Xavier: ...I am not sure...

*The audience starts creating noise, most of them shouting "Let's hear the songs!" The two hosts then look at each other before nodding.*

Tess: Oh right!
Xavier: Let's start the music!
Tess: Please welcome to the stage, Evangeline Hope!
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Britonisea
Powerbroker

The Songs of Semi Final Three

Postby Britonisea » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:19 pm

If the text is in the colour, it is a link! Please click it!

THE SONGS OF SEMI FINAL THREE!
THE PLAYLIST!

01| Evangeline Hope - "No Longer"
Emeli Sande - Hurts (00:36 - 01:30)

Black sky but its midday; Walking through fog, mist and haze.
Can’t speak, can’t elaborate; I won’t be the savior of the day. (No, No)
It is tearing me apart; I cannot go on longer.
No longer...

Expected to be the one who fights it all?
Well I’m tired, fatigued; I’m crawling, I’m off my feet.
Am I the one who’s fighting in the place of millions?
When I’m just one, representing myself...?

Girl, don’t run away – I’m being nice.
I am tryna be kind.
My heart’s beating so fast, it’s going;
Boom, Bang-a-Bang-a, Boom, Bang-a Bang-a!

Heard rumours of us on the grapevine?
They aren’t true.
Believe me when I say, my heart goes;

03| Martina Hacer - "More and More"
TINI - Great Escapes (00:46 - 01:20)

Like An Earworm
You are stuck within my head.
I do everything to escape
But I just want more and more,
I just want more and more!

Like An Earworm
Listen to you night and day.
Believe me when I say,
I want more and more,
I just want more and more!
Of you.

04| Timothy White - "Astronomical"
Fruela - Live It Up (00:29 – 01:10)

Our Love is Universal
Galaxies far and near – is no match.
A Spark created between
Us, because we’re special
Astronomical.

Astronomical!
Astronomical!
Astronomical!
Astronomical; because we are so.

Banter! I’m just messin’. Babe, I’m messin’
No need to get worried, don’t be jealous!
Cuz’ baby, I’m messin’!
Yeah, hun it’s banter!
No need to get worried, I’ll be home later!
It’s just banter!

It’s an emotion I enjoy, seeing unleashed in you.
You become furious; vivacious too.
I know that it’s bad, I shouldn’t wind you up.
But after I apologise, we kiss and make up!

06| Petre Lemetre - "I'm Breaking Free"
Ta Fete (00:23 - 01:00)

And now the World is watching (Watching)
No escape, but we’ve got to try (Looking)
The future look weary and bleak (Coming)
But I’m sure that I’m Breaking Free (Captured)

You listening,
Or are you lost translation?
Come closer,
I’ll make sure the coast is clear.

07| Melody - "Don't Go There"
Little Mix - Touch(00:44 - 01:20)

You mess with one of my girls,
You got me, me, to deal with.
Don’t go there, babe, no. Don’t go there!
A vortex’ll hit you so hard; you’d lose the sense of time.
Don’t go there, no. Don’t you dare go there, oh!

You mess with one of my girls,
You got me, me, to deal with.
Don’t go there, babe, no. Don’t go there!
A vortex’ll hit you so hard; you’d lose the sense of time.
Don’t go there, no. Don’t you dare go there, oh!

08| Timo Puternaa - "Let Me Woe"
Scotty Dynamo (00:37 - 01:07)

Pick me up @ my house at 9.
Don’t be late, Plz be on time.
I’ll be waiting for you to ring,
But don’t take the mick out of me ‘cuz...

I think that I am in love; I think I’m in love!
I’m opening the hardest thing; my heart, my heart!
I think I’m attracted to you, I think that we’re 1 not 2,
I am in love with you, no shame, no shame!

Tess: And with that, all of our acts have performed!
Xavier: There were all great!
Tess: It's time to vote, guys!
Together: BRITONISEA...WORLD...START VOTING NOW!!!
Xavier: And here is a recap to jog your memory!

*RECAP SHOWN*
Last edited by Britonisea on Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:21 pm

OOC VOTING TIME!
You have until Sunday 5th of March to vote, and at 19:00 GMT, the voting lines will close. Above, you have eight wonderful entries who are all hoping to go to the finals in St Kings Bay. Can you make their dream come true? Remember, the top 3 goes through to the final, while the fourth placed act goes to the Battle Stages in Kyvivre. Below, there are ways to vote. Please vote based on songs (mainly) and lyrical content (though this is subject to change.)

DM BRITONISEA ON DISCORD!
From 7-0, rank the entries. You can then send your votes through Direct Message on the official WHF/WV Discord Group!
CLICK HERE

POST YOUR POINTS BELOW IN A SEPARATE POST!
You can just vote by putting "Song XX" next to the amount of points you want given to them.
Code: Select all
[b][u]SEMI FINAL VOTING;[/u][/b]
[i]-NATION NAME:[/i]

SEND Britonisea A TELEGRAM
You can just vote by putting "Song XX" next to the amount of points you want given to them.
Code: Select all
[b][u]REGARDING MEHLODHIVESTOILE POINT GIVEN FOR THE SEMI FINALS![/u][/b]
[i]-NATION NAME:[/i]

Each nation can provide a telegram vote or/and a post vote. These results will be amalgamated with the Britonish results.
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Normandy and Picardy
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Normandy and Picardy » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:49 am

SEMI FINAL VOTING;
-NATION NAME: Normandy and Picardy
7 - Song 8
6 - Song 6
5 - Song 3
4 - Song 1
3 - Song 5
2 - Song 2
1 - Song 7
0 - Song 4
Northern French Names but with a general Western Med vibe, welcome to N&P

Mercedini
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mercedini » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:05 am

SEMI FINAL VOTING
NATION NAME: Mercedini
Juries
7 - Song 02
6 - Song 03
5 - Song 08
4 - Song 06
3 - Song 07
2 - Song 01
1 - Song 05
0 - Song 04
Benjamin Ingrosso's mine bitch
.................................................................................................................................
Novapax Founder • Host Portfolio • Trophy Cabinet
World CupBest: Group Stage ('77, '81, '82, '83)
Cup of HarmonyBest: Champion ('72)
U21 World CupBest: 3rd Place ('43)
U18 World CupBest: Champion ('4)
Independents CupBest: Champion ('5)
WC of HockeyBest: 2nd Place ('37)
WJHCBest: Champion ('13)
WorldVision
Best Placing: 1st (Lipa '72)Most Points: 108 pts (Lipa '72)

World Hit Festival
Best Placing: 1st ('34 & '36)Most Pts: 34 pts (Mousiki '31)
Junior World Hit Festival
Best Placing: 3rd ('3, '4 & '5)Most Pts: 26 pts (Tushlark '5)
Mercedini in WVSC & WHFs

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:05 pm

SEMI FINAL VOTING;
-NATION NAME: Tödlichebujoku
7- 08
6- 02
5- 01
4- 06
3- 07
2- 05
1- 03
0- 04
Last edited by Todlichebujoku on Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
早晨!ToBu for short.
[violet] wrote:You are my go-to nation for long names.
Oct 16 2018- Indo States wrote:YOU'RE FALSE TOBU
Apr 21 2020- Llalta wrote:omg tobu you’ve literally given me asthma with ur art

Izmedu
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:52 am

SEMI FINAL VOTING;
-NATION NAME: Izmedu
7: Song 1
6: Song 8
5: Song 7
4: Song 6
3: Song 2
2: Song 3
1: Song 5
0: Song 4
THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF IZMEDU
WorldVision Song Contest - World Hit Festival

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:00 pm

THE RESULTS: SEMI FINAL 3, Junteräpten
Live Coverage of Vha Mehlodhivestoile 2017. LIVE from Junteräpten, Britonisea with your hosts Tess Philippa and Xavier Jorge

WE ARE INTERNATIONAL: THE RESULTS OF SEMI FINAL THREE

Xavier: That is it, I am afraid! You have voted at home, and it's time to see who you've voted for!
Tess: And of course, we would want to see how the judges have changed the results too.
Xavier: The contest is 6 out of 9 shows through, and things are starting to get serious.
Tess: Just who will represent Britonisea at the WorldVision Song Contest and of course, the World Hit Festival!
Xavier: I would just like to thank all the millions of voters! At one point, we received 56% of viewers' in votes.
Tess: Yes. Well you know the procedure. They are 50/50 with the International and Britonish votes, and it's time to see who will get through to the final and the battles.
Xavier: First qualifier alongside 8th place
Tess: All the way down to the third, and last, qualifier plus the 6th qualifier.
Xavier: Then we will re-open lines for the 4th and 5th!
Tess: Right! It's time for a recap, don't you think?

**RECAP SHOWN**
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Britonisea
Powerbroker

First Qualifier / 8th Placer

Postby Britonisea » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:13 pm

*Tense music begins in the stadium, the audience goes quiet as the camera is on the 8 acts, who are all on stage.*

Tess: Right, I can announce that the first disqualified of the semi final 3 in Junterapten is...
TIMOTHY WHITE!

Tess: Oh, darling Timothy! It's okay! You keep on trying!

Xavier: Another bites the dust, but don't worry! We have a song coming your way! I can tell you that our first qualifier from this semi final, and therefore the 7th overall qualifier is...

EVANGELINE HOPE!

Xavier: Slay girl! You represented us in WorldVision 45, and you're on your way to represent us in WorldVision 55!

Tess: Lovely! We have our first female qualifier, about damn time too! Here is her song!

01| Evangeline Hope - "No Longer"
Emeli Sande - Hurts (00:36 - 01:30)

Black sky but its midday; Walking through fog, mist and haze.
Can’t speak, can’t elaborate; I won’t be the savior of the day. (No, No)
It is tearing me apart; I cannot go on longer.
No longer...

Expected to be the one who fights it all?
Well I’m tired, fatigued; I’m crawling, I’m off my feet.
Am I the one who’s fighting in the place of millions?
When I’m just one, representing myself...?
Last edited by Britonisea on Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Second Qualifier / 7th Placer

Postby Britonisea » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:21 pm

*Tense music begins in the stadium, the audience goes quiet as the camera is on the 6 acts, who are all on stage.*

Tess: Someone else needs to go. And so, I can announce that the seventh placer is...
MELODY!

Tess: GIRLS! Not again! You haven't qualified again! I am so sorry, girls!

Xavier: *Sighs* Another one gone, but who will survive? I can announce the next qualifier is...

J3!

Xavier: Congratulations, boys!

Tess: Boy power for our next qualifier! Take it away!!

02| J3 - "Boom Bang-a Bang-a!"
The Fooo Conspiracy - Buzzkill (00:31 - 00:54)

Girl, don’t run away – I’m being nice.
I am tryna be kind.
My heart’s beating so fast, it’s going;

Heard rumours of us on the grapevine?
They aren’t true.
Believe me when I say, my heart goes;
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Third Qualifier / 6th Placer / Versus

Postby Britonisea » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:32 pm

*Tense music begins in the stadium, the audience goes quiet as the camera is on the 4 acts, who are all on stage.*

Tess: Right, I can announce that the first disqualified of the semi final 3 in Junterapten is...
MARTINA HACER!

Tess: Martina, don't worry! I love your song very much!!

Xavier: Oh dear, Lucky number three wasn't so lucky... I wonder who took the last spot!

TIMO PUTERNAA!

Xavier: Timo, wow, you have qualified for the final in a week's time! Better get your clothes on for St Kings Bay!

Tess: Congratulations, man! Are you ready to perform your song!?

08| Timo Puternaa - "Let Me Woe"
Scotty Dynamo (00:37 - 01:07)

Pick me up @ my house at 9.
Don’t be late, Plz be on time.
I’ll be waiting for you to ring,
But don’t take the mick out of me ‘cuz...

I think that I am in love; I think I’m in love!
I’m opening the hardest thing; my heart, my heart!
I think I’m attracted to you, I think that we’re 1 not 2,
I am in love with you, no shame, no shame!

*The audience cheers as we go to the greenroom. There sat Petre Lemetre and Rigas Jengiz, both looking scared out of their minds. Xavier and Tess walked over to them to stand next to them before turning to the camera. The audience cheered as a screen flashed up on the screens.*

Xavier: Hurry up! You got only 14 minutes left! While we vote here, we will be cutting to the national news! Learn something educational or something. We will be back in ten minutes to count down the final few minutes! Get ready! But before you go, here is a recap of Rigas' and Petre's performances last week!

**RECAP SHOWN**
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Battle Stage Qualifier / 5th Placer / Wildcard

Postby Britonisea » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:56 pm

Xavier: Stop voting...It's time to reveal who has gone to the Battle Stages and who hasn't...
Tess: Good luck, Rigas! Good luck Petre...Stop voting because if you do, votes won't be counted but you may still be charged!

*Deep tense music starts to play, with intense lights in the arena to compliment this. The camera turns around to Rigas and Petre Lemetre who held hands together. It was against the World Hit Festival winner of WHF26 (and WorldVision 2nd place) and Petre Lemetre, who got knocked out in the semi final. Who is going to qualify today? Surely this is a straightforward race?*

ImageImage

*Complete shock in the arena. This was as shocking as Anton Hagman beating Loreen in Melodifestivalen 2017. Everyone was stunned, but like Anton Hagman, Petre had a great song. The audience started to loudly applaud, screaming even! A riot, in a good way, was initiated in the arena. The two hosts came back to the stage, where all the failed artists of Mehlodhivestoile 2017 lined up behind them.*

Tess: Slay, brother! Well done!
Xavier: Indeed! It goes to show anyone can do it!
Tess: Hold up though. We haven't finished.
Xavier: No, we haven't because with Petre Lemetre, Kelsey Banques and Etela Tomac we need one final artist.
Tess: Yes, we do. We need a wildcard.
Xavier: This wildcard has been picked based on Britonish voting figures. Which one of them *pointing behind her* did well in the Britonish televotes alone, and not any of the juries.
Tess: Well, I can announce that the wildcard, and therefore the fourth act going through to the Battle Stage in Kyvivre on Thursday is...receiving 15.26% of the Britonish televote...in their Semi Final...

Xavier: Wow to Semi Final 3! Rigas, you've been reinstated, you're going to Kyvivre!

Tess: Okay, right! You will be able to find out duels later today, and come back on Thursday to find out who is going to St Kings Bay for the final!
Xavier: I am so excited. And while we get ready for the final, Mini Surrey North will host by herself. I'm sure you'll have fun!
Tess: From us in Junterapten...Goodbye!
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Announcement: Battles, Final, Figures + Voting

Postby Britonisea » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:41 am

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Battle Stages
As you know, Etela Tomac, Petre Lemetre and Kelsey Banques, alongside the wildcard, Rigas Jengiz ft Ayo were all awarded a spot in the Battle Stages. From here, only two will qualify to the final. Yesterday, BVC live-streamed the duels for tomorrow. They have been split up in to International Jury and Britonish Votes.

International Jury (Voted by the anonymous jury nation)
Rigas Jengiz ft Ayo
Kelsey Banques

National Vote (Voted by the nation on Thursday)
Petre Lemetre
Etela Tomac

Come back 19:00 GMT on Thursday to find out who will be qualifying to the finals.

Finals Running Order
Overnight, the BVC organised the official running order for the final. They organised the running order to show all different types of songs, while also making the contest as fun as possible. Given the 6th place is the qualifier from the international jury, and the 11th place is the qualifier from the national vote.

1. Dean Boyst - I'm Breaking Free
  2. SISI and Rhythm DMZ - "In Two"
  3. Mello Cinde - "Not Again"
  4. Tykkard Rubak - "A Me"
  5. Timo Puternaa - "Let Me Woe"
  6. BATTLE STAGE - RIGAS JENGIZ ft AYO v KELSEY BANQUES
  7. Evangeline Hope - "No Longer"
  8. Grown Old - "Hail"
  9. J3 - "Boom Bang-A Bang-A"
  10. Mehkl Maddox Ajax - "I'll Be There"
  11. BATTLE STAGE - PETRE LEMETRE v ETELA TOMAC

Viewing and Voting Figures

During Semi Final 1, 35m people watched the contest, which amounted for 66% of the current television viewers, and 18m votes.
During Semi Final 2, 32m people watched the contest, which amounted for 64% of the current television viewers, and 15m votes.
During Semi Final 3, 37m people watched the contest, which amounted for 68% of the current television viewers, and 19m votes.

All voting figures, including the winners of each Semi Final, will be announced the day after the announcement of the winner of Vha Mehlodhivestoile 2017.

Voting System

During the Grand Final in St Kings Bay, 770 points will be given out. In theory, the votes will be 50:50 International to Jury Votes however, they will be calculated differently.

33% International Televotes + Britonish Jury (254 points given)
-This will be 50% Britonish Jury, 50% televotes, including single-voting Ultimaversian nations.

In Phase One, 254 points will be given out. They will be read out from the first performer (Dean Boyst) to the last performer (Lemetre v Tomac), similar to the World Hit Festival 24 in Normandy and Picardy. These results will have been predetermined in the Jury vote, which is a day before the results-show. (So then is the last performance of all acts, not the live final)

34% International Jury Votes (262 points given)
-This is compromised of 100% international votes.

In Phase Two, 262 points will be given out. They will be read out in a random order. All 11 acts will (or may not) receive points. The total amount of points one gets will be added together and the percentage they received out of all points given out will be x with 262 to given them their points. Here, the International can give out 8 points extra to the Britonish televote.

33% Britonish Televotes (254 points given)

In Phase Three, the last phase, 254 points will be given out. They will be read out from the least amount of points given to the most, regardless of running order. The Britonish televotes will be conducted in the same system as used in the Semi Finals. In case of a draw, the Britonish televotes will be the deciding factor, and if this doesn't break the tie, then the Britonish Jury votes will.
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:02 pm

Live Coverage of Vha Mehlodhivestoile 2017. LIVE from Kyvivre, Britonisea with your host, Mini Surrey North

Mini: Hello, everyone! As you probably already know, I am Mini Surrey North and I will be serving you as your host for tonight's Kyvian Battle. Tonight, we will be listening to the four acts perform their songs. Two of the acts have been placed in Battle 1, while the other two were placed in Battle 2. Battle 1 is for the international jury to vote, and the other battle, which will happen after the performances of the the first battle, will commence and you will have during the performances and 10 minutes after to vote. The draws for who goes in to what draw has been picked after a game in the casino. *Audience laughter* The jury's decision will be read out first (after the interval act), while the 2nd battle's result will happen later on in the show.

Mini: Right, so you are not quite sure who is here in Kyvivre, I am guessing? Well, I can tell you that the first battle will consist of Rigas Jengiz ft Ayo and Kelsey Banques. They will be performing to the International Jury, a trusted nation who has been picked in secret, shhh, to decided the result tonight. In the second battle, we will have Etela Tomac performing against Petre Lemetre. Which one of them two goes through to the finals? Well, you will decide the fate of them two! We will also be conducting a twitter poll for the first battle acts at #Rigas4WV and #Kelsey4WV, but the twitter poll will be available once the first act has performed.

Mini: But to continue with the prior question, who is here in Kyvivre? Well everyone is here who qualified! *Audience applauds as we go to the greenroom. The greenroom is full of the artists.*

Mini: The buzzing feeling of all these acts in the greenroom tonight. Literally, all week, they have been in St Kings Bay changing their performances ever so slightly to make it suitable to WorldVision. Now, this includes changing lyrics and the lot, and I am sure that the songs will be 100% better - eventhough they were already great! *Walking around the greenroom and spots Mehkl Maddox Ajax. The audience applauds loudly* Hey, Mehkl! So, tell me what is going on with your Vha Mehlodhivestoile 2017 Final performance?

Mehkl Maddox Ajax: Well, I am not going to change it up a lot, and I think that I haven't changed the lyrics much either. The start of the song is quite boring as all I do is walk on stage, so I intend to change that. As far as the song is concerned, I will not be changing that up very much!

Mini: Hmm, interesting. Thanks Mehkl! Anyway, *getting up from seat* I think we should speak to someone else, I think we should go to Evangeline Hope! *She sits down next to Evangeline Hope who is smiling at her, the audience also cheers at her* I love your song, Evangeline, it's quite different to the song that you sent in WorldVision 45...

Evangeline Hope: Yes, thanks so much, I am just very pleased that I got through, I am very proud of myself. Thank you to the viewers at home for picking up their phones and voting for me!

Mini: And coming back to the WorldVision song contest? I mean, last time we saw you, you were participating in WorldVision Song Contest 45...this is for WorldVision 55...tell me, what is the difference this time around?

Evangeline Hope: I am not sure, but the WorldVision Song is ever changing, so that is a hard question to ask. I am not too sure, I just think I need to take every opportunity I need to take in order to go back to the contest, and improve on my 6th place that I received in '45. I am sure that I can do it!

Mini: You know what? I think you can do it too. But, I think it's time for some music. Right, it is time for the first battle. The first battle consists of Rigas Jengiz ft Ayo and Kelsey Banques. Rigas Jengiz will be performing first. She will be performing her song, "Banter" with Ayo. This song has done quite well already, already featuring in the top 100 on the Spotify, Nyx and Google Charts. You go girls! Here is song #1, Rigas Jengiz with Ayo with the song, "Banter!"

B1 | 01 | Rigas Jengiz ft Ayo - "Banter"
Linda Pira - Ey Gari ft Molly Sanden (00:56 – 1:33)

Banter! I’m just messin’. Babe, I’m messin’
No need to get worried, don’t be jealous!
Cuz’ baby, I’m messin’!
Yeah, hun it’s banter!
No need to get worried, I’ll be home later!
It’s just banter!

It’s an emotion I enjoy, seeing unleashed in you.
You become furious; vivacious too.
I know that it’s bad, I shouldn’t wind you up.
But after I apologise, we kiss and make up!

Mini: *Rigas and Ayo finish performing and Mini meets them up on the stage* Girls, well done! You did a brilliant job performing for the song. Do you think that the international jury will put you through?

Rigas: I really hope so. Although I love kelsey Banques, performing in the final would be absolutely amazing for me... Experiencing what I experienced last year...winning on the international vote against you...so I think they have my back this year.

Mini: Well thank you Rigas Jengiz and Ayo! *They walk off the stage to the backstage area. Mini Surrey North starts walking to the greenroom whilst speaking in to the camera* So, that's the first of the performances done and dusted. I am heading back to the greenroom because I think I need to speak to a few more people, don't you think? Dean Boyst, yes you honey! *Audience screams, especially young teenagers* You did an outstanding performance in Boschke, Newbury Park Arena...How was it?

Dean Boyst: It was absolutely amazing! Performing 5th didn't make me very happy because there is a stigma with performing right in the middle of any festival. Especially because I was in between Georgina, who served up feisty-ness and um, Rhythm and Cool who quite a uptempo song. But it still paid off!

Mini: And you are performing 1st in the Grand Final! How does that feel to you?

Dean Boyst: I think #1 is a good position to be in. I'm opening the show and that is the best feeling ever.

Mini: Right! Thanks so much! We now move on to our second performance of the evening. And I promise, after this the show will move a lot quicker. Okay, so we now have song #2. Kelsey Banques replaced Ficeras and came 4th in her semi final in Quickenden! Kelsey is a fan favourite and she is about to perform for you all today on the stage. Please welcome Kelsey Banques performing her song, "The Only One"

B1| 02 | Kelsey Banques - "The Only One"
Adrijana – Amare (00:40 – 01:03)

You know that you’re the one,
I have eyes for no one else.
Keep me close and dear, baby,
Our love is immense, aye.

I don’t know what you think that I have done.
But I am faithful, you’re the one;
You’re the one, the only one, the only one
You’re the one, the only one, the only one.

Mini: Beautiful and funky performance, Kelsey! How was that performance for you, hun?

Kelsey: I think that I did very well, I loved performing my songs on stage. It really brings my emotions to life, and I absolutely adore this. I really hope this isn't my last time to perform!

Mini: Well, the Jury is to make that decision! Thanks Kelsey!! *Kelsey walks off the stage* Well, we have gotten through those two performances, and the jury has already picked who will be going through the finals of those two performances. Our fate is not in their hands. Remember, if you want your voices heard, #Rigas4WV or #Kelsey4WV!

Mini: Okay, now, we are going to watch a short clip. This clip features the other two hosts, but I am not sure what it is about. Let's take a look together... *She holds up a television remote to the camera. For the viewers at home, the TV turns blurry before it goes to the clip.

**CLIP SHOWN**

Clip is of the two other hosts, Xavier Jorge and Tess Philippa planning the finals of the Vha Mehlodhivestoile with Mini Surrey North. Xavier is cheekily speaking to the script-writer, taking all of Mini Surrey North's lines, while Tess tries out all of Mini Surrey North's dresses for the final.
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:48 pm

Mini: *Audience widely applauds after the clip is shown* No! You guys don't clap at that! Right, I will sort those two out when I am finished hosting the battles. They're just jealous they weren't picked to host the battle stages! Anyway, it is time to get down to business because we can final two songs. But before I do that, I am going to interview someone. *Walking towards the greenroom* You see, this man is quite easy on the eyes! Hello Timo!

Timo Puternaa: Hey, Mini, how are you today?

Mini: Oh, me? I am great thanks for asking! But we are here to speak about you, my love. Let's talk about the song. Ugh, if this song were to go to WorldVision - or even the World Hit Festival, this would be extremely different to whatever we have sent prior to you. Are you ready for that challenge?

Timo Puternaa: Yes, of course. I believe that I can show the world that Britonisea is not just about ballads and serious songs, but also, we have a quite party-wild side to us. I think that we should totally send this song to any of the contests...

Mini: And we know that you are from Todlichebujoku, as well as Britonisea. Is your song an integration of the two cultures, and also, will there be anything changed for the finals?

Timo Puternaa: Yeah, you could say that - the integration of two cultures. In terms of the finals, I think we need to ramp up the heat a bit. I think that the performance could be more exciting and thrilling. More lights, more strobe...the whole lot!

Mini: Well thanks Timo! Well, we have Petre Lemetre against Etela Tomac now! I can now announce that the LINES ARE OPEN! You guys better get voting. If you would like to vote for Petre Lemetre, then please call 0010 1234 1001 and if you would like to vote for Etela, please call 0100 1234 1002! First up on the stage we have Petre Lemetre. Petre Lemetre performed in the most recent Semi Final in Junterapten. Petre Lemetre came fourth in his semi final, and he is hear to qualify to the final! Let's hear him!

B2| 01 | Petre Lemetre - "I'm Breaking Free"
Ta Fete (00:23 - 01:00)

And now the World is watching (Watching)
No escape, but we’ve got to try (Looking)
The future look weary and bleak (Coming)
But I’m sure that I’m Breaking Free (Captured)

You listening,
Or are you lost translation?
Come closer,
I’ll make sure the coast is clear.

Mini: *Still in the greenroom* What a great performance from Petre Lemetre! Is he going to make it through this year? 0100 1234 1001 if you would like him to meet the others in the Grand Finals! Anyway...Etela Tomac is now performing. She is singing her song, "I Was Dancing With Stars." You could tell it has that Izmeduan feel to it! They have been doing exceptionally well lately, and maybe we need a bit of their help! Here is Etela Tomac performing her song, "I Was Dancing With Stars."

B2 | 02 | Etela Tomac - "I Was Dancing With Stars"
Giada - L'Universo (00:30 - 01:20)

I’m far from the girl I once was.
A time when my mind, my thoughts, stretched far and wide.
I once was that young child,
With high hopes and aspirations.

But I’d only dreamt of one thing,
Don’t you dampen this little girl’s dream.
An experience so surreal
But in my heart, I was dancing with stars

Mini: *Behind stage, in front of Kelsey Banques who was set to sing her song* Did you enjoy Etela's performance more? If you want Etela to represent us in the WorldVision Song Contest, you need to do is call 0100 1234 1002 for her to meet the others in the Grand Finals. Right, we are about to hear a performance by our current WorldVision represent; Florise Kentsh. She is singing the song, "Jekyll and Hyde," and I am sure you will enjoy her song. She won the most recent Mehlodhifehstivalen and she is hoping to do well here on the Vha Mehlodhivestoile. You have around ten minutes left to vote for who you want to go to the finals!

Tune : Ellinoora - "Elefantin Paino"

Once the audience had calmed down, the song began to play. The very short introduction saw Florise walk from the back of the arena. The camera following her, moving back and higher, slowly traveling its way down her body - showing her wonderful clothing. Blue and red fizzled in the midst of haze, making an eerie, foreboding feel in the arena. The audience watched in glee as the song began to reach its first chorus and she held the ruby microphone to her face; almost blocking her mouth behind the top bit of the microphone. Keeping it tense, the camera would now be close to her face showing that though the mood is uncanny, she is keeping the audience at home (and in the arena) close to her as she tells you to beware.

Killed and swallowed whole?
Scorched? Lynched, also?
Only the worst of one comes out when they let it.
A twisted tale of one.
One head, but two minds?
Man's dual nature exposed for the world to see...

The clock sound in the background started to get louder and you started to notice it a bit more. Moreover, if you were apart of the audience or were watching on television, you would notice that the screens behind of you were filled with clocks, smashed together, fully functional but instead of ticking in normal time, every two clicks of the clock sound, the hour hand would turn to the next number (from 12 to 1, 1 to 2). Florise then sat on the rocking chair which she had finally put to a rest and the camera came from behind it. As the camera came around to her face, she held out her hand, grasping for it before it faded to an aerial shot of the stage. The floor, you would notice, was similar to molten lava, but the floors were moving towards the audience.

You won't believe me but I am here to tell you something,
Before it gets too late and you regret it dearly.
You won't listen to me but I am warning you,
And I am sure one day you'll turn around,
You'll realise if you...

She now stood from her chair as she sung about how she is "here to tell you something," and she commenced to the edge of the arena, where a drone camera came flying past her before fading to the camera in front of her of which she looked deep in to. The staging turned from molten rock and clocks to dark and murky green and yellow; both dwelling in with each other creating an unsettling colour mixture which would make you squint your eyes at the weird combination. The camera at "You nay listen" then positioned itself to a pianist who wasn't there before. The camera focused on the pianists hands played chords up and down the grand piano. As the next part was about to be sung, a single yellow light amongst the other lights shone the most and the other colours around the arena died out.

Look at them walking, you'll see they act like they're you and I,
A dream, unreal, which they all fantasise.
They're good at not showing what they really want to do with us.
Hide behind me, don't you cry.
Ma joahae, They're all Jekyll and Hyde.

When the first chorus started, her ruby microphone glared as the yellow light hit against it. The camera then came from the back of her and then lifted itself in to the sky revealing the audience who all had their light tags on which created beautiful yellow star-like dots in the darkness of the arena. During this chorus, she had sung with some beauty and poise, her voice smoothing transitioning over her vowels as she harshly hit the consonants. You could tell that Florise has had extensive lessons when it came to her voice. During the transition between the chorus and the second verse was a transition which was tense. She walked from where she was, the middle edge of the stage, before turning her back to the audience and walking towards a banjo player who was sitting down on the rocking chair; which had been moved further back in to the arena. The camera following behind her, revealing the banjo player as she moved out of the way.

Efforts to hide their bad side,
Their fragmented, demented minds.
Goes unmissed when you are too close them.
They'll make you think you are there's,
They'll make you think, they'll always be there!
But really, you're a puppet on a string.

She circled the banjo player, almost as if she was singing to him, telling him to stay safe. The camera was circling around them in the opposite direction, and every time that they went to the audience, you could see little yellow dots swaying slowly from right to left. Florise when singing about how "They'll make you think" travelled her way to the other side of the arena where she was at the piano. She was then singing to the pianist as the camera quickly shot to a group of women wearing a long white veil playing the violin as she started singing the next part of the song;

This game is survival of the fittest!
Oh and if you lose, you're going down, down, down, oh!

She then smiled as she started singing about how you will go "down, down, down," and the stage complimented this as the yellow light changed to a red light around the whole arena which was used to symbolise hate and all the emotions which aren't associated with the good of humankind. Her red ruby microphone almost seemed to blend in with the background as she began to sing with the audience guiding her. Their tags also turned from yellow to red, making the whole of the arena now shine red.

Look at them walking, you think they have no primary intention.
Look at them thinking as they walk by.
They're good at not showing us what they want to do with you and I,
Hide behind me, don't you cry.
Because they're all Jekyll and Hyde.

This chorus had more of a build up, and so when she started to sing it, she got in to a "crouching" positioned as the camera came to find her from an aerial view and then zoomed. She looked like she was singing was so much conviction, as this was a song that she could easily relate to, and this song has been long in the making - and this could be the last time she performed it on such a stage - with such lighting - for such a reason. When she started to sing about how she tells you "don't you cry" she then gets up and looks directly down the middle of the arena.

She then gets up and as the song starts to get built up through the dynamics and the texture, she got up with a tear rolling down her face and jerked around, making her dress follow her direction. As the song started to build up behind her, she then moved to the piano, which had steps leading up to the top of it. The piano was moved a bit more forward, so she was nearer to the audience and then as the last "Woooooh" was sung, she held her hands up to the sky and waited for her next bit to sing the song as that would be as large as the bits before it. Suddenly, people from any areas around the stage came on holding batons, male and female, clustering on to one, creating a war-like scene on stage.

Hy-Hy-Hyde, Wooooh!
Ahhh, Wooooh!
Ahhh, Wooooh,
No, oh, no oh no...

Ahhh, Wooooh!
Ahhh, Wooooh!
Wooooh, yeah-oh!
Look at them walking, you think they have no primary intention.
They're just all Jekyll and Hyde!

As she started singing again after that tension building moment. Everything in the arena blacked out and there were two spotlights on the stage. One of which were focused on her on the piano top, and another was a male who had previously ran on the stage. The man looked like he was lost, alone, cold. Suddenly, as she belted the "Hyde" bit, he turned to look at the audience and then was engulfed by the others who were on stage. To add to this, the camera moved from nearby the stage and quickly zoomed out and with it came laser-lights shining in to the lights as well as haze light.

They're good at not showing us what they want to do with us.
Hide behind me, don't you cry!
Don't you dare worry as I shelter you from them,
I've experienced the hard way, so you don't have to.
It's just 'cuz they're all Jekyll and Hyde!
Ahhh, Wooooh!
Ahhh, Wooooh!

Florise was singing with the same passion that she was singing as those who came running on the stage stood in a line swaying to the right and the left. There were then shots of people in the crowd, hugging, kissing etc and you can also hear the hum of the audience singing along. By this time, she managed to get herself off the piano and to the man who plays to banjo. He kept on playing that banjo, and almost seemed forgotten among the rest of the stage.

Oooh, Oooh,
Yah, Yah, Yah, Yah.
Oh no, they're all Jekyll and Hyde...

As the song began to finish, the yellow spotlight reappeared for the last time, and on his (the banjo player) lap, she sat, to the side as then she hugged him. The audience then applauded as they cheered "Jekyll and Hyde" which was also plastered on the screens behind the two in gold.

Mini: That was so amazing, Florise! *She is walking on stage* I think that you did an excellent, excellent, performance and this gave us a picture to how you will be performing it in WorldVision, so you will be transporting this idea to WorldVision?

Florise: Yes, indeed, and thank-you! I love this song so much, and so, I really hope it does well in the WorldVision Song Contest! I really want it to do well!

MIni: Me too, honey!

Florise: Thanks!

Mini: You're welcome! *Walking over to the greenroom* I need to get out of this dress, and whilst I do that, here is a look at a recap of all the songs. When we return, lines will close!

**RECAP SHOWN**
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Qualifiers to the Final

Postby Britonisea » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:21 pm

Mini: Right...Here are your results....

*Audience cheers. The camera goes to the pier in Kyvivre where the 4 are there standing, holding each others hand. The temperature is quite mild, and so, they were not wearing any coats or anything. The winner of each semi is to board a boat at the Kyvian pier and take a short trip southern to St Kings Bay (Doportedas Island) where they will be starting their first rehearsal. It's likely they will both finish at 11pm.

Mini: So, the international jury has voted. And they have voted for...

Mini: Congratulations! *The winner gets escorted off the building and the camera follows. The winner then boards a boat in the Kyvian pier. Etela and Petre look in to the camera, one of them would join the first battle winner. And I can announce that the winner of the second battle is...

Mini: Congratulations to both of you, we will see you in Doportedas! Right, *to camera in the greenroom* we are only days away from the final. Who is going to win? Tomorrow, the full running order will be posted on the website. This will also include any changes of song titles - there has been a few - and the official images which will be issued tomorrow! See you later!
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:31 pm

Changes to songs;

Tykkard Rubak's song is now, "Yesteryear"
Timo Puternaa's song is now, "Let's Commence"
Evangeline Hope's song is now, "On The Frontline"
Grown Old's song is now, "The Enemies"

Thank-you.

The official running order will be announced tomorrow.
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:38 am

OFFICIAL RUNNING ORDER & GRAPHIC DESIGN FOR VHA MEHLODHIVESTOILE 2017
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:39 am

VOTING PROCEDURE: WHICH HOST WILL ANNOUNCE PER PHASE?
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63