NATION

PASSWORD

Dissidents Rising (Nadeyatsya Only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Inprobus
Envoy

Founded: Aug 31, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Inprobus » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:03 pm

An armored helicopter flew over Grid 42 in sight of a small building. "This is a rebel operation site?" Speares questioned.

"Yes sir."

"Then settle the helicopter down here. I don't want them hearing us come in."

"Yes sir."

The helicopter began to make a landing as ordered, coming to a green patch of land which looked to be a small park. It had the statue of the emperor in it, holding his hands out as if embracing his people. Speares stepped out, followed by six soldiers. Speares and his soldiers wore an officer's and soldier's combat uniforms, respectively. They all carried MP7s, walking in formation behind Speares in a single marching step. The citizens nearby didn't know why they were here, but they didn't want to find out either. They would silently creep away in hopes that they were not the targets.

It was night. And the pale moonlight was all that could be seen reflecting from the soldier's black, indistinguishable uniforms. Their utter facelessness, their uncanny uniformity. Were they even human?

"This is the shop?"

"Yes, sir."

"Where is the riot gun? Fire tear gas through that window. And you three, take the back doors. I don't want any one getting out."

One of the soldiers picked the weapon up and put a shell into it. He bent down and aimed at the window.

"Fire"

He did as ordered and without question. He fired the round directly through the window, causing the grenade to explode out teargas. They all squatted and quickly headed towards the wall of the building. Speares was directly next to the door and listened quietly for a movement. He didn't hear anything. "Door ram, now." A soldier came to the door and hit the door several times and knocked the door down and then moved back behind the wall. "My mark, 3... 2... 1..." He went in with his gun out, followed by his men.
"Inprobus is Mother. Inprobus is Father."
"Thought Corrupts; Truth is a Lie; Freedom is Slavery"
"A Still Tongue makes for a Happy Life"

Previous

Return to NationStates