NATION

PASSWORD

International District [IC, TWI]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hyukai
Secretary

Founded: Nov 18, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hyukai » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:42 pm

Ainslie wrote:"Excellent, that is good news to hear", Callum replied. "We should organise an event soon between Hyukaian and Ahnslen officials regarding a memorial. Has there been any discussion around setting one up in Hyukai, or any locations shortlisted? My understanding is that such a process is already underway in Ainslie so any information surrounding that would be valuable to us."

Max fixed his tie and responded, "Ah yes that certainly seems to be a great idea. We had a discussion the other day about setting up one but alas, it hasn’t been approved yet. Does Ainslie have one planned as well? Ah, you have one planned too. Perhaps we could discuss this? Pardon me but I must use the washroom now.”

Meanwhile, Gustaf was still greeting the King of Roendavar. “Yes, it does seem quite crowded here. I presume nearly every nation has sent a delegate here?”
Last edited by Hyukai on Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
A developing nation and a respectful member of The Western Isles. Join TWI now and build your nation along with others!

"Provisions I assume you don’t have."
-Ainslie

"Yeah no hyu we are not throwing away my lava. We use it to cook."
-Corsitilia

"Easy there IT clown."
-Aizcona

Ainslie
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 15, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ainslie » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:40 pm

Hyukai wrote:Max fixed his tie and responded, "Ah yes that certainly seems to be a great idea. We had a discussion the other day about setting up one but alas, it hasn’t been approved yet. Does Ainslie have one planned as well? Ah, you have one planned too. Perhaps we could discuss this? Pardon me but I must use the washroom now.” ”

Callum nodded upon hearing the Hyukaians words. Soon after, he stood there alone, looking briefly behind him to see that the Hyukaian was indeed heading to the bathroom. He scanned the room looking for conversations to have - seeing if anyone was free that he was wanting to talk to.
The Unified Electorates of Ainslie
Discord gdayer, weather alarm man and Officer for Communications and Engagement in The Western Isles.
If you're in The Western Isles, take a look at this to get involved with my nation IC
"Aprosia and Townside: hey, let's do history and culture, things that affect many aspects of our nations
ainslie: hehe alarm go brrrrr"

- Aprosia, 2021

"Ains had a panic attack. His centrism was in danger"
- Domanania, 2019

"Ahnslen gitmo - instead of waterboarding, they torture inmates by making them read scholalry works on political centrism
- Orsandia, 2018

"Factbooks are never finished, as Ains would say"
- Torom, 2018

Lunapatria
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Lunapatria » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:37 am

Deleted.
Last edited by Lunapatria on Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lesva
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 28, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lesva » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:23 pm

Pava Sari was a Special Envoy to the International District from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lesva, who arrived in this partially enigmatic part of the world to inspect how people were living here. She took a bit of a drive around the area with the Lesvan diplomatic delegation. She wanted to see if the International District, also called the I.D. for short, was developing normally in the political, social and economic aspects, even sprititual ones, or whether this was an occupied territory repurposed by an outside power as a place of international business, while the rest of the international community just silently agreed to it?

After a drive-around the I.D, Special Envoy for the I.D. Pava Sari arrived at the International Building. Her stop there was a quick one and she did not intend to engage too much with the international political representation there, herself being an official from an isolationist government of Lesva. She primarily stopped there to rest and maybe cross paths with foreign colleagues before departing. She had a report to give to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lesva on how the I.D. was developing.
Last edited by Lesva on Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Return to NationStates