NATION

PASSWORD

International District [OOC, TWI]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Diplomatic Farbe
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: May 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Diplomatic Farbe » Thu May 18, 2017 8:17 pm

Who wants to Rp a certain situation i came up with? here is the situation- I am making a rocket, talk about it to my allies, and one nation thinks i am talking about nuclear weapons. this escalates into a disagreement, then guerilla warfare, and then into a nuclear war. who wants to be the nation accusing me of nuclear weaponry development?
F.R.D.F.

User avatar
Vancouvia
Minister
 
Posts: 3043
Founded: Sep 19, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Vancouvia » Thu May 18, 2017 9:07 pm

Diplomatic Farbe wrote:Who wants to Rp a certain situation i came up with? here is the situation- I am making a rocket, talk about it to my allies, and one nation thinks i am talking about nuclear weapons. this escalates into a disagreement, then guerilla warfare, and then into a nuclear war. who wants to be the nation accusing me of nuclear weaponry development?


Corindia just told you that you can't RP with us because of your age

User avatar
Verona Beach
Envoy
 
Posts: 301
Founded: May 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Verona Beach » Mon May 22, 2017 6:15 pm

Hey guys! I want to create an economically powerful friendly island city-state!
"I dared Verona Beach to give humanitarian aid to some refugees and he actually did it, the absolute mad man." -The Trultin Isles

NS Stats are a conspiracy

99% of all people on Nationstates would put this sentence in their sig. It you're part of the 15% who wouldn't, put this in your sig.

Proud member of The Western Isles! Join today!

User avatar
Travencia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 372
Founded: Nov 14, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Travencia » Wed May 24, 2017 5:16 am

Verona Beach wrote:Hey guys! I want to create an economically powerful friendly island city-state!


feel free to borrow any of these ideas, may I suggest adding a "casino/entertainment" spin to it?

User avatar
Verona Beach
Envoy
 
Posts: 301
Founded: May 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Verona Beach » Thu May 25, 2017 4:24 pm

Travencia wrote:
Verona Beach wrote:Hey guys! I want to create an economically powerful friendly island city-state!


feel free to borrow any of these ideas, may I suggest adding a "casino/entertainment" spin to it?

There will be an entertainment district, yes.
"I dared Verona Beach to give humanitarian aid to some refugees and he actually did it, the absolute mad man." -The Trultin Isles

NS Stats are a conspiracy

99% of all people on Nationstates would put this sentence in their sig. It you're part of the 15% who wouldn't, put this in your sig.

Proud member of The Western Isles! Join today!

User avatar
Hutalu
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Jun 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hutalu » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:23 pm

I want to go for a "trying to get recognized" RP. I think there is already a channel for that, but I'm not sure. It might also include dealing with military and economic assistance, a multinational oil corp that is holding a grudge, and the natural instability after a revolution.

User avatar
Mirigli
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 103
Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mirigli » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:09 pm

Hey!

I want to be an involved nation with many relations with other nations.
Want more comedy in your RP? Join "The Infinites!", the lamest group of D-level superheroes who are out to save the day. What is "D-level"? Think powers like the ability to shoot calculators, manipulate tea, and make people dance the can-can. Now in our 2nd major arc! New players welcome. Winner of the 2016 Portal to the Multiverse Community Choice Best Comedy RP. OOC IC

User avatar
Treckan
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Jun 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Treckan » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:48 am

Hello, i'm Treckan. I'm a new and eager nation and i have too many resources. Any buyers of beef?

P.S. don't ask me to take a side in your wars because i'm a strange creature called a "Pacifist". :ugeek:

User avatar
Treckan
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Jun 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Treckan » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:48 am

Mirigli wrote:Hey!

I want to be an involved nation with many relations with other nations.

We can set up a trade route if you want.

User avatar
Travencia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 372
Founded: Nov 14, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Travencia » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:49 pm

Treckan wrote:Hello, i'm Treckan. I'm a new and eager nation and i have too many resources. Any buyers of beef?

P.S. don't ask me to take a side in your wars because i'm a strange creature called a "Pacifist". :ugeek:


I'll gladly trade you fruits for beef and other meat products

User avatar
Verona Beach
Envoy
 
Posts: 301
Founded: May 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Verona Beach » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:24 pm

Treckan wrote:Hello, i'm Treckan. I'm a new and eager nation and i have too many resources. Any buyers of beef?

P.S. don't ask me to take a side in your wars because i'm a strange creature called a "Pacifist". :ugeek:

I'm unable to produce agricultural products. I will be willing to sell you weapons and armed vehicles for beef and other foodstuffs.
"I dared Verona Beach to give humanitarian aid to some refugees and he actually did it, the absolute mad man." -The Trultin Isles

NS Stats are a conspiracy

99% of all people on Nationstates would put this sentence in their sig. It you're part of the 15% who wouldn't, put this in your sig.

Proud member of The Western Isles! Join today!

User avatar
Corindia
Minister
 
Posts: 2639
Founded: May 29, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Corindia » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:11 pm

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=613887
Atnaia has created a really good resource which, among other things, covers international trade. Might be helpful for you guys

Of the People, For the People

User avatar
Verona Beach
Envoy
 
Posts: 301
Founded: May 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Verona Beach » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:33 am

Corindia wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=613887
Atnaia has created a really good resource which, among other things, covers international trade. Might be helpful for you guys

Thanks, although I think I'll still have to TG people when I sell arms and vehicles.
"I dared Verona Beach to give humanitarian aid to some refugees and he actually did it, the absolute mad man." -The Trultin Isles

NS Stats are a conspiracy

99% of all people on Nationstates would put this sentence in their sig. It you're part of the 15% who wouldn't, put this in your sig.

Proud member of The Western Isles! Join today!

User avatar
Ploxenburgh
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 19
Founded: Nov 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ploxenburgh » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:54 pm

Hey guys, Ploxenburgh here trying to get noticed. I'm a little industrial nation specializing in the manufacturing of cars, weapons and booming in the fishing industry. I'm a capitalist pig if anybody was wondering and decided I'd stop by to say hi!

User avatar
Greater Hamland
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Hamland » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:51 am

Hi, I am Greater Hamland, a nation lead by a dictator(currently), that is willing to trade weapons, fruits, and meats for many resources.

User avatar
Lolpalto
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Jun 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolpalto » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:51 pm

Hi, we are looking towards slowly starting a large scale interregional war- I mean, promote diplomatic relations and unify the region even further. Please do not look towards us as just any authoritarian police state. We're different. I swear! And we will be- I mean, will not be expanding our military at a consistent basis.

User avatar
Corindia
Minister
 
Posts: 2639
Founded: May 29, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Corindia » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:52 pm

Lolpalto wrote:Hi, we are looking towards slowly starting a large scale interregional war- I mean, promote diplomatic relations and unify the region even further. Please do not look towards us as just any authoritarian police state. We're different. I swear! And we will be- I mean, will not be expanding our military at a consistent basis.

Hey, if you can pull off an authoritarian police state without being edgy than that's fantastic, we don't have too many of those, especially ones that aren't communist.

Of the People, For the People

User avatar
Lolpalto
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Jun 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolpalto » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:20 pm

Corindia wrote:
Lolpalto wrote:Hi, we are looking towards slowly starting a large scale interregional war- I mean, promote diplomatic relations and unify the region even further. Please do not look towards us as just any authoritarian police state. We're different. I swear! And we will be- I mean, will not be expanding our military at a consistent basis.

Hey, if you can pull off an authoritarian police state without being edgy than that's fantastic, we don't have too many of those, especially ones that aren't communist.


Yeah. I saw one a week ago that was publicly stating that it was committing genocide against the "Mentally Ungifted". It begins not to become just fun and games and more on the uncomfortable side. We aren't edgy. Just bent on world domin-... world peace.

User avatar
Isle of Luca
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: May 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Isle of Luca » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:27 am

Hello, I am new to this region and I am looking to start a United Socialist States expansion, that will be filled with border squabbles and wars.
Also, I am a bit new to nation states RP.

User avatar
United Ymara
Secretary
 
Posts: 32
Founded: Jul 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Ymara » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:25 pm

Sup. I'm new to this region and am looking forward to being involved in the community in the future. The nation I'm making is formerly a kingdom that has recently got out of a five way civil war and is a newly established democracy. Or military dictatorship. Its complicated. You see while the legislative and judicial branches of the government have both been democratically elected, the executive position, known as Regent, is currently unofficially filled by General Mihel Tsazki. He has indefinitely postponed the election for Regent for fear that the civil war polarized the country so much that if too much federal power ended up in the hands of one group they would immediately overthrow the government and enact vengeance on the other factions, reigniting the civil war. So he's acting as placeholder till things calm down.

I'm thinking that other countries wouldn't have been quiet during the civil war, and my future rp plans involve the government, already somewhat weak and decentralized, attempting to reduce foreign influence in Ymara.

User avatar
Orsandia
Envoy
 
Posts: 348
Founded: Mar 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Orsandia » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:12 am

Greetings,

I have been in TWI for a little bit now, and decided to get a move on with participating in RP. To be quick, my nation is a very capitalistic market economy oriented nation that specializes in Technology(Software to be precise), Arms manufacturing(Aviation and small arms), Beverage exports, lumber, and the gambiling industry. We would like to establish diplomatic relations with interested parties and perhaps work out a trade deal or two. As for foreign relations, we prefer diplomacy and free trade, and try to avoid interventions. The basis of Orsandia's history grants one exception in that it views rogue and/or communistic nations with intense scrutiny, and is much more careful in dealing with such nations. (Maybe this can serve as a basis for a Future RP ?)
Last edited by Orsandia on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Libertarian, taxation is theft, and Ron Paul is cool.



Orsandia : a Centre-right, free market technocracy.
Proudly located in the Western Isles.

User avatar
Ostehaar
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1776
Founded: Jul 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ostehaar » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:24 am

Orsandia wrote:Greetings,

I have been in TWI for a little bit now, and decided to get a move on with participating in RP. To be quick, my nation is a very capitalistic market economy oriented nation that specializes in Technology(Software to be precise), Arms manufacturing(Aviation and small arms), Beverage exports, lumber, and the gambiling industry. We would like to establish diplomatic relations with interested parties and perhaps work out a trade deal or two. As for foreign relations, we prefer diplomacy and free trade, and try to avoid interventions. The basis of Orsandia's history grants one exception in that it views rogue and/or communistic nations with intense scrutiny, and is much more careful in dealing with such nations. (Maybe this can serve as a basis for a Future RP ?)

There are many similarities between our nations.

User avatar
Ainslie
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1433
Founded: Jun 15, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ainslie » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:27 am

Ostehaar wrote:
Orsandia wrote:Greetings,

I have been in TWI for a little bit now, and decided to get a move on with participating in RP. To be quick, my nation is a very capitalistic market economy oriented nation that specializes in Technology(Software to be precise), Arms manufacturing(Aviation and small arms), Beverage exports, lumber, and the gambiling industry. We would like to establish diplomatic relations with interested parties and perhaps work out a trade deal or two. As for foreign relations, we prefer diplomacy and free trade, and try to avoid interventions. The basis of Orsandia's history grants one exception in that it views rogue and/or communistic nations with intense scrutiny, and is much more careful in dealing with such nations. (Maybe this can serve as a basis for a Future RP ?)

There are many similarities between our nations.


Hmmm... Aviation - we were just talking about this...
The Unified Electorates of Ainslie
Discord gdayer and weather alarm man from The Western Isles.
If you're in The Western Isles, take a look at this to get involved with my nation IC
"Aprosia and Townside: hey, let's do history and culture, things that affect many aspects of our nations
ainslie: hehe alarm go brrrrr"

- Aprosia, 2021

"Ains had a panic attack. His centrism was in danger"
- Domanania, 2019

"Ahnslen gitmo - instead of waterboarding, they torture inmates by making them read scholalry works on political centrism
- Orsandia, 2018

"Factbooks are never finished, as Ains would say"
- Torom, 2018

User avatar
Orsandia
Envoy
 
Posts: 348
Founded: Mar 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Orsandia » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:14 pm

Ainslie wrote:
Ostehaar wrote:There are many similarities between our nations.


Hmmm... Aviation - we were just talking about this...


To be precise, it would mostly be oriented towards defense based aviation, with a few prominent companies specializing in combining craftsmanship with innovative technology to produce durable and quality aircraft.
Libertarian, taxation is theft, and Ron Paul is cool.



Orsandia : a Centre-right, free market technocracy.
Proudly located in the Western Isles.

User avatar
Ainslie
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1433
Founded: Jun 15, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ainslie » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:48 am

Orsandia wrote:
Ainslie wrote:
Hmmm... Aviation - we were just talking about this...


To be precise, it would mostly be oriented towards defense based aviation, with a few prominent companies specializing in combining craftsmanship with innovative technology to produce durable and quality aircraft.


Yeah, there's been talk on the civil aviation side, but you may want to talk to Albion Invicta about military aviation.
The Unified Electorates of Ainslie
Discord gdayer and weather alarm man from The Western Isles.
If you're in The Western Isles, take a look at this to get involved with my nation IC
"Aprosia and Townside: hey, let's do history and culture, things that affect many aspects of our nations
ainslie: hehe alarm go brrrrr"

- Aprosia, 2021

"Ains had a panic attack. His centrism was in danger"
- Domanania, 2019

"Ahnslen gitmo - instead of waterboarding, they torture inmates by making them read scholalry works on political centrism
- Orsandia, 2018

"Factbooks are never finished, as Ains would say"
- Torom, 2018

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Atlantic Federalist Republic

Advertisement

Remove ads