NATION

PASSWORD

8th Richoness Student Exchange | Gent, Brabantum (CLSD)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

South Krualstiken
Envoy

Founded: Feb 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby South Krualstiken » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:17 pm

The Northern Chinese Provinces wrote:
Aurevbush wrote:"Don't call me a little girl, you kumquat!" she said annoyed, almost to the point of raising her voice. "You know too well you did this to me! Only peasants like you would be stupid enough to actually pull off an antic like this." She struggles to get up, but then uses her arms strength and stands back up, wobbling on the dry part of the floor.

After speaking to Aino, Chen whipped around, frowning. "Watch your language, young lady! We are all students in an exchange program, not test dummies for your rudeness.

(OOC

>Language

>Kumquat

>Does not compute.)
Bow before me, Meurkiin. I am Michelangelo and you are my clay. I will sculpt you from simple farmers into mighty warriors, a weapon of war. You shall take my whip with gratitude, and praise me for each lash, for I am your master, and you; the slave.
General Dicking Around wrote:AND THEN JOHN SMASHED THE WINDOW AND FUCKED A GOOSE WITH A LIGHTSABER

The Northern Chinese Provinces
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Chinese Provinces » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:18 pm

South Krualstiken wrote:
The Northern Chinese Provinces wrote:Chen turned around, surprised. "Oh...en..." he stuttered, blushing slightly. "If you don't mind, yes. I was told there was a sign that I was supposed to follow and present an ID."

"Selva." She says, turning and pointing over near the right side of the airport terminal, where a few signs stood, detailing things the new arrivals should be notified of. She hadn't read it yet, of course, but she could read it if she wanted to. "It's right there." She says, guiding his head with a slight tilt of her hand. She walked back over to the Beastkin, afterwards, more comfortable with the kindly condescending attitude of Lord Sherken than she was with gentle kindness.
Chen bowed his head. "Thank you very much." He strode off to the sign, stamp in hand, awaiting some kind of registration.

Sparkdottir
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 13, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sparkdottir » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:18 pm

"A pleasure to meet you Deadra" She shook her hand lightly. The Prince's introduction disgusted Maria, the idea of monarchies continuing to exist bothered her greatly despite her not being all that into politics or government. Rey's response only energized her reaction to the Prince "You wouldn't happen to be the heir to being a brat now would you? Only royal brats introduce themselves like that." she snapped at him as Melinda slipped and fell on the floor. She giggled a little at the sight. The girl was dressed like she was entitled to respect when she likely deserved none. "You're worried about your outfit? Not... I don't know... yourself?" She said to Melinda, unable to hold in giggles. She took notice to her attitude as well as the Britonesian that had admired Maria earlier went to the brat's rescue. "Bocona." she muttered under her breath watching the bratty girl reject the Britonesian.
first main of chaotic sparkles

Qasheer
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Qasheer » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:18 pm

Aurevbush wrote:"Don't call me a little girl, you kumquat!" she said annoyed, almost to the point of raising her voice. "You know too well you did this to me! Only peasants like you would be stupid enough to actually pull off an antic like this." She struggles to get up, but then uses her arms strength and stands back up, wobbling on the dry part of the floor.

After speaking to Aino, Chen whipped around, frowning. "Watch your language, young lady! We are all students in an exchange program, not test dummies for your rudeness.

"Mind yours to mister... A spoiled brat will always a spoiled brat..." Norman said with a laugh. Then been punched playfully by his companion. "Stop it... Mind your language too... You peasant..." Hazim said while still keeping his laugh.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Chinese Provinces » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:19 pm

South Krualstiken wrote:
The Northern Chinese Provinces wrote:After speaking to Aino, Chen whipped around, frowning. "Watch your language, young lady! We are all students in an exchange program, not test dummies for your rudeness.

(OOC

>Language

>Kumquat

>Does not compute.)

(OOC: Shhhhhhhhhhh ;) )

Aurevbush
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aurevbush » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:19 pm

Melinda (Lindy), made a position pointing her finger and balling her other first at Kirana, as if she was about to say something pejorative, but loosened up a bit, lowering her hand to frantically dust off the front of her coat and jeans. "You do realize my favorite jacket and swag is ruined now thanks to peasants like you!" she emphasized as she pointed at Kirana, then Chen."

She then noticed other people around her laughing, giggling, chatting about her, and even taking videos. "STOP LAUGHING AT ME, IT'S NOT FUNNY!" she screamed and wailed. "F*** YOUUUUU AAALLLLL!!!!"
Located on the planet Aramnah as a technological powerhouse in a diverse multispecies sci-fantasy universe (PMT/FT/whatev), Yankeew@nk
Young American male, awkward, metalhead and history buff
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF AUREVBUSH
Own Stats, Own Schedule

ACBC: No Signal

Qasheer
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Qasheer » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:21 pm

Aurevbush wrote:Melinda (Lindy), made a position pointing her finger and balling her other first at Kirana, as if she was about to say something pejorative, but loosened up a bit, lowering her hand to frantically dust off the front of her coat and jeans. "You do realize my favorite jacket and swag is ruined now thanks to peasants like you!" she emphasized as she pointed at Kirana, then Chen."

She then noticed other people around her laughing, giggling, chatting about her, and even taking videos. "STOP LAUGHING AT ME, IT'S NOT FUNNY!" she screamed and wailed. "F*** YOUUUUU AAALLLLL!!!!"

Hazim stood up for every students in the airport now. "Listen here Princess, as I remember, please watch your language or face something more peasant than a peasant could face... What are you? Some heir to the monarch? Do you have the rights to call someone as peasant?"

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012

Postby Britonisea » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:23 pm

Aurevbush wrote:Melinda (Lindy), made a position pointing her finger and balling her other first at Kirana, as if she was about to say something pejorative, but loosened up a bit, lowering her hand to frantically dust off the front of her coat and jeans. "You do realize my favorite jacket and swag is ruined now thanks to peasants like you!" she emphasized as she pointed at Kirana, then Chen."

"No, it's thanks to yourself. You slipped on that puddle, we didn't push you or nothing." He kissed his teeth at her, "Anyway, why are you here? How old are you? Like 6 or something? Grow up before I call daddy to pick you up" he giggled. He looked at Hazim and smiled, "What he said!"
Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Chinese Provinces » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:23 pm

Chen stopped short on his way to the sign, stalling mid-stride. Slowly, he turned, and walked toward Melinda, his eyebrows almost touching and his eyes steeled. When he reached her, he leaned downwards slightly. "Would you mind repeating that, young lady?" he asked softly.
Last edited by The Northern Chinese Provinces on Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Azikorian Empire
Secretary

Founded: Mar 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Azikorian Empire » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:24 pm

MY POST WAS DELETED ;-;

Ask Karl walked down the jetway, he couldnt't help but feel a bit anxious for the journey ahead. Although he had travelled to Europe many times before, going on a tour of Italy and Austria, and later to France and Germany, it had always been under the supervision of his parents or an adult. Here he was, all alone and with no one to turn to but his soon-to-be peers. In his mind, there were two choices- adapt or die.

As he left the portal and entered into a new world, a world of foreign languages and fascist fanatics, he forced himself to forget these thoughts, and to focus on the task at hand- finding the group and making a good first impression.

He followed a mob of fellow foreigners and returnees down a terminal, to what he assumed was the customs hall. When the hall terminated, his hopes were confirmed- a line, stretching for what seemed like miles, winding around plastic barriers and frustrated officials. As he waited, he took in the sounds around him- the foot-tapping of a impatient businessman behind him, the furious chittering of the two chinese in front of him. Commie bastards he thought jokingly to himself.

Finally, he mosied up to a customs booth, handing the bored looking official his travel documents and passport, and soon passed on, admiring the new stamp which adorned his booklet. Shuffling up to the luggage carousel, he searched for his bags, finally unearthing them from a pileup near the terminus of the system, after nearly being crushed by a speeding shuttle cart. Looking around, he spotted a group of young students congregating near the airport's exit. He rushed over to them, ready to ingrain himself within the group. He stopped only for a second when he saw someone dressed in a furry costume alongside the group.

(Someone say hi pls?)
The spider weaves the curtains in the palace of the Caesars;
the owl calls the watches in the towers of Afrasiab.
- Mehmed the Conqueror

South Krualstiken
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby South Krualstiken » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:26 pm

Sighing, Aino abandoned her defacto post near the Beastkin, and walked over to the child. "Se on okei, chidling." She says, reaching down to pick her up. "I can buy you an identical jacket, if you so wish." She whispers, smiling softly. She had no doubt that Melinda would continue to be a brat about everything, but the best she could do was try to make her more calm.
Bow before me, Meurkiin. I am Michelangelo and you are my clay. I will sculpt you from simple farmers into mighty warriors, a weapon of war. You shall take my whip with gratitude, and praise me for each lash, for I am your master, and you; the slave.
General Dicking Around wrote:AND THEN JOHN SMASHED THE WINDOW AND FUCKED A GOOSE WITH A LIGHTSABER

Aurokia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Aurokia » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:26 pm

Rey moved over to her looked her up and down then turned around. "leave her alone, You know as well as I she won't survive without her looks." turning to her whispering, "Your welcome"

Amsumpa
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Amsumpa » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:26 pm

The Azikorian Empire wrote:MY POST WAS DELETED ;-;

Ask Karl walked down the jetway, he couldnt't help but feel a bit anxious for the journey ahead. Although he had travelled to Europe many times before, going on a tour of Italy and Austria, and later to France and Germany, it had always been under the supervision of his parents or an adult. Here he was, all alone and with no one to turn to but his soon-to-be peers. In his mind, there were two choices- adapt or die.

As he left the portal and entered into a new world, a world of foreign languages and fascist fanatics, he forced himself to forget these thoughts, and to focus on the task at hand- finding the group and making a good first impression.

He followed a mob of fellow foreigners and returnees down a terminal, to what he assumed was the customs hall. When the hall terminated, his hopes were confirmed- a line, stretching for what seemed like miles, winding around plastic barriers and frustrated officials. As he waited, he took in the sounds around him- the foot-tapping of a impatient businessman behind him, the furious chittering of the two chinese in front of him. Commie bastards he thought jokingly to himself.

Finally, he mosied up to a customs booth, handing the bored looking official his travel documents and passport, and soon passed on, admiring the new stamp which adorned his booklet. Shuffling up to the luggage carousel, he searched for his bags, finally unearthing them from a pileup near the terminus of the system, after nearly being crushed by a speeding shuttle cart. Looking around, he spotted a group of young students congregating near the airport's exit. He rushed over to them, ready to ingrain himself within the group. He stopped only for a second when he saw someone dressed in a furry costume alongside the group.

(Someone say hi pls?)

Rán Helsing soon arrived at the airport and was ushered off, left alone in a foreign land. A small girl, she found it easy to do what she found most natural, blend in and melt away. In her jeans and t-shirt, it was easy to hide in the crowd, she could be just another person, not some girls sent on a student exchange against her will, not some girl required to study abroad. She wished she could've stayed home, but no, she was bright and that meant she had to take ‘opportunities’ whenever they arose.

She handed the guards her documents without registering it, and continued walking as she was directed, not expecting, not wanting to be noticed. Perfectly happy to just study in Brabantum for a while and then leave back to people she knew.

With this in mind, she decided to slip away for a few moments, absent-mindedly strolling along with what little luggage she had when she literally bumped into Karl Seelenfreund. “Åh gud, jag är så ledsen,” she began in Swedish, before remembering where she was and switching to a broken English, “I’m sorry,” she translated in her heavy accent, “I did not see you,”

Qasheer
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Qasheer » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:27 pm

The Azikorian Empire wrote:MY POST WAS DELETED ;-;

(Someone say hi pls?)

"Keep back... There's might some ugliness will happen later..." Norman said. "Just, a spoiled brat situation... That's all..."

"Hi!" Hazim greeted. "Yeah, what he said..." he agreed with Norman.

"And one last thing... If you are even a monarchist, a daughter of a president, someone with higher grace (rank) please don't bring unlucky charm (disgrace) to your family..." Hazim said while pointing at Melinda (Or Malinda?)

Aurokia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurokia » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:28 pm

Sparkdottir wrote:"A pleasure to meet you Deadra" She shook her hand lightly. The Prince's introduction disgusted Maria, the idea of monarchies continuing to exist bothered her greatly despite her not being all that into politics or government. Rey's response only energized her reaction to the Prince "You wouldn't happen to be the heir to being a brat now would you? Only royal brats introduce themselves like that." she snapped at him as Melinda slipped and fell on the floor. She giggled a little at the sight. The girl was dressed like she was entitled to respect when she likely deserved none. "You're worried about your outfit? Not... I don't know... yourself?" She said to Melinda, unable to hold in giggles. She took notice to her attitude as well as the Britonesian that had admired Maria earlier went to the brat's rescue. "Bocona." she muttered under her breath watching the bratty girl reject the Britonesian.

rom her position near the bratty girl Rey motioned for Melinda to come near her.

Kannap
Khan of Spam

Founded: May 07, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kannap » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:30 pm

Alisha and Brettilam kept watching the humor and entertainment unfold between the argument of some older kids and the little girl, who was being a brat and cursing the older bunch.

Lilith was trying to ignore the argument as she stood alone on the other side of the room, staring out a window and humming, waiting for the argument to end and all of them to just get out of this dirty airport already.
Luna Amore wrote:Please remember to attend the ritualistic burning of Kannap for heresy
T H E M O U N T A I N S A R E C A L L I N G A N D I M U S T G O
G A Y S I N C E 1 9 9 7
.::The List of National Sports::.
27 years old, gay demisexual, they/them agnostic, North Carolinian. Pumpkin Spice everything.
TET's resident red panda
Red Panda Network
Jill Stein 2024

Qasheer
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Qasheer » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:35 pm

"I rest my case then..." Hazim said then walked out from the situation. That was... Instance! he could feel his heart beating fast. Not anger, or displeasure, or unjust. Nervous. It's long after he made a speech in front of a crowd. Norman followed him. They were near the group, but a bit at the outskirt. "You, okay?" Norman asked.

"Imma... Will be..." he said exhaling and inhaling air.

"Just... Don't push yourself to do something just..." Norman pointed out. "I'm nobility... Nobility stand for just, remember?" Hazim replied. Norman smirked. "Maybe one insult would do with her... Just, don't take it too far... You're nobility, and I know nobility stand for just... And we wouldn't want to lose that kind of nobility... Plus, you haven't sleep since the last hour. I would great if this could ends sooner..." Norman pats Hazim's back.

Aurevbush
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Aurevbush » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:40 pm

Qasheer wrote:

Hazim stood up for every students in the airport now. "Listen here Princess, as I remember, please watch your language or face something more peasant than a peasant could face... What are you? Some heir to the monarch? Do you have the rights to call someone as peasant?"

"Don't you know? I am part of the family that runs the Leviathan Company, one of the most powerful real-estate companies in the world, a thousand homes, half a thousand of New York City's commercial districts, and 1,000,000+ hotels, golf courses, resorts, and financial security ventures worldwide. My Uncle Timmy and Grandpa make pretty good money running the city."

Britonisea wrote:

"No, it's thanks to yourself. You slipped on that puddle, we didn't push you or nothing." He kissed his teeth at her, "Anyway, why are you here? How old are you? Like 6 or something? Grow up before I call daddy to pick you up" he giggled. He looked at Hazim and smiled, "What he said!"

"I'm tw-thirteen." she lied.

Chen stopped short on his way to the sign, stalling mid-stride. Slowly, he turned, and walked toward Melinda, his eyebrows almost touching and his eyes steeled. When he reached her, he leaned downwards slightly. "Would you mind repeating that, young lady?" he asked softly.

"I will slit your f***ing throat." she screamed.

South Krualstiken wrote:

Sighing, Aino abandoned her defacto post near the Beastkin, and walked over to the child. "Se on okei, chidling." She says, reaching down to pick her up. "I can buy you an identical jacket, if you so wish." She whispers, smiling softly. She had no doubt that Melinda would continue to be a brat about everything, but the best she could do was try to make her more calm.
"You don't know how good Leviathan makes jackets until you've seen'em in person." tears started rolling down her cheek.
Last edited by Aurevbush on Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Located on the planet Aramnah as a technological powerhouse in a diverse multispecies sci-fantasy universe (PMT/FT/whatev), Yankeew@nk
Own Stats, Own Schedule

Sparkdottir
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 13, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sparkdottir » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:41 pm

To Aurev's f.u.
Maria couldn't stand the sight now, the bratty child pitching a fit all because a few people couldn't control their natural instincts. "Por que no te callas, bocona? The brat in you is showing" She was laughing now. She shook her head disapprovingly. Why can't parents just raise their children not to feel entitled to everything?
first main of chaotic sparkles

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012

Postby Britonisea » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:42 pm

"Huntie!" The boy shouted at the little girl, "You need to get out of your gold diapers and step in to the real world. No one is going to kneel down to you; especially when you are as bratty as you are? Where you from, girl?" The boy questioned.
Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Qasheer
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Qasheer » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:48 pm

Britonisea wrote:"Huntie!" The boy shouted at the little girl, "You need to get out of your gold diapers and step in to the real world. No one is going to kneel down to you; especially when you are as bratty as you are? Where you from, girl?" The boy questioned.

"That's enough... Let her win, just now..." Hazim said while patting the boy back for no reason. "Don't fight... She'll get annoyed later..." he continued. "Dude, you seriously need to stop pouncing at people..." Norman said.

"And FYI, I'm a noble... From a family called the Elvine. We, were the strongest among the strongest and we could slaughter you pre-teen head!" he said. "We were once the family whom has no mercy to brats like you! We love bloods! But that's is no longer us! And I am disappointed about that!" he threaten the girl.

South Krualstiken
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby South Krualstiken » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:48 pm

Aurevbush wrote:"You don't know how good Leviathan makes jackets until you've seen'em in person." tears started rolling down her cheek.

"Siella, siella." She said, lightly patting Melinda on the back. "I can order you one from abroad, if you want" She says, making her smile wider so as to comfort the child. The others were being horrid towards the girl, even if it was somewhat deserved. Aino would try to be nicer than the others. It's always nice to have a younger friend.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Chinese Provinces » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:50 pm

Aurevbush wrote:
Qasheer wrote:Hazim stood up for every students in the airport now. "Listen here Princess, as I remember, please watch your language or face something more peasant than a peasant could face... What are you? Some heir to the monarch? Do you have the rights to call someone as peasant?"

"Don't you know? I am part of the family that runs the Leviathan Company, one of the most powerful real-estate companies in the world, a thousand homes, half a thousand of New York City's commercial districts, and 1,000,000+ hotels, golf courses, resorts, and financial security ventures worldwide. My Uncle Timmy and Grandpa make pretty good money running the city."

Britonisea wrote:"No, it's thanks to yourself. You slipped on that puddle, we didn't push you or nothing." He kissed his teeth at her, "Anyway, why are you here? How old are you? Like 6 or something? Grow up before I call daddy to pick you up" he giggled. He looked at Hazim and smiled, "What he said!"

"I'm tw-thirteen." she lied.

The Northern Chinese Provinces wrote:Chen stopped short on his way to the sign, stalling mid-stride. Slowly, he turned, and walked toward Melinda, his eyebrows almost touching and his eyes steeled. When he reached her, he leaned downwards slightly. "Would you mind repeating that, young lady?" he asked softly.

"I will slit your f***ing throat." she screamed.

South Krualstiken wrote:Sighing, Aino abandoned her defacto post near the Beastkin, and walked over to the child. "Se on okei, chidling." She says, reaching down to pick her up. "I can buy you an identical jacket, if you so wish." She whispers, smiling softly. She had no doubt that Melinda would continue to be a brat about everything, but the best she could do was try to make her more calm.
"You don't know how good Leviathan makes jackets until you've seen'em in person." tears started rolling down her cheek.

Chen stood stock still over her. "You will do no such thing. And if you try, you will find yourself back in New York facing your Uncle Timmy and Grandpa before you can tell me to f*ck off again. Your behavior would put even the most avaricious of adults to shame. Now control yourself, and stop acting like you are the person the world revolves around. You are not, and you will have to deal with that fact, as nobody else has anymore time to spare for your shenanigans. Do you understand?"

Aurokia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurokia » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:53 pm

South Krualstiken wrote:
Aurevbush wrote:"You don't know how good Leviathan makes jackets until you've seen'em in person." tears started rolling down her cheek.

"Siella, siella." She said, lightly patting Melinda on the back. "I can order you one from abroad, if you want" She says, making her smile wider so as to comfort the child. The others were being horrid towards the girl, even if it was somewhat deserved. Aino would try to be nicer than the others. It's always nice to have a younger friend.

"Never heard of the things, mind talking to me about them over a nice warm meal?" Rey would Say, "guess i'm not into fashion as much as these people here. but im willing to learn if you guys would teach me." motioning to her cargo pants and her tank top, "by the way my name is Rey. Member of the Auorkian Academy, military strategist and combat school. you should ignore the guys they are just hormonal."
Last edited by Aurokia on Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Aurevbush
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Aurevbush » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:01 pm

Britonisea wrote:"Huntie!" The boy shouted at the little girl, "You need to get out of your gold diapers and step in to the real world. No one is going to kneel down to you; especially when you are as bratty as you are? Where you from, girl?" The boy questioned.

From the Aurevbushan Hegemony, the land of opportunity, dreams, and riches."

Aurokia wrote:
South Krualstiken wrote:"Siella, siella." She said, lightly patting Melinda on the back. "I can order you one from abroad, if you want" She says, making her smile wider so as to comfort the child. The others were being horrid towards the girl, even if it was somewhat deserved. Aino would try to be nicer than the others. It's always nice to have a younger friend.

"Never heard of the things, mind talking to me about them over a nice warm meal?" Rey would Say, "guess i'm not into fashion as much as these people here. but im willing to learn if you guys would teach me." motioning to her cargo pants and her tank top, by the way my name is Rey. Member of the Auorkian Academy, military strategist and combat school. you should ignore the guys they are just hormonal."

"Nice to meet you, Rey." She wiped a tear with her sleeve and calmed down. "I'm Melinda."
South Krualstiken wrote:

"I'm pretty sure our company has acquired a few franchises here in Brabantum, maybe we can go shopping together."
Last edited by Aurevbush on Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Own Stats, Own Schedule

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates