NATION

PASSWORD

8th Richoness Student Exchange | Gent, Brabantum (CLSD)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

San Regada
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby San Regada » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:28 pm

Hoystein wrote:
San Regada wrote:As Krystal entered the room, she exchanged a short, malicious glance with Aldert before looking elsewhere.

He stared right back into her eyes, the eyes of a rapist Leave

"With pleasure."

But the truth was there was no pleasure in this, Krystal quickly marched out the door, slamming it shut behind her so hard it sounded like a bomb going off right inside the university, as she began walking her pace got faster and faster, to the point where she was practically running, and as she did so, tears began to form in her eyes and trickle down her cheek despite how hard she was trying to fight them back, and by time she reached her room, she was a crying mess, she ignored the other 2 people in the room and dived directly under her bed covers.

I hate my life.
<3 BaD mAmI <3
Incorrect spelling... I have Santa Regada for a reason!
Snapchat: You will never know
Discord: TG me for it
Anything Else: See above
Call me R/a/e/yna
Viejo Gringoland (UK)
Soy Colombiana
R E P Ú B L I C A  D E  S A N  R E G A D A
Adelante, madre-patria!—Forward, motherland!

IIWiki||Placeholder||Placeholder||Placeholder

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Britonisea » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:30 pm

Kihdis wrote:
Britonisea wrote:When Hemresh looked away from him, Kirani squinted his eyes. Maybe he doesn't really like me... he thought in his mind. He giggled when the boy laughed - though he wasn't focused on what he had just said and more about his facial reactions. When he asked a question, Kirani bounced out of trance, "Ah, um lottocracy?" He replied. "I was picked from a hat of people. Being from a nation which is the founding fathers of the exchange, I was picked all expenses paid for by the government."

"You must be quite lucky then," he said with a grin.

"Surely the dorms aren't that much farther?"

"I'd like to think that I am , thanks"

"No, they are right here!" He said opening the doors to the room where...There are rooms... As Krystal zoomed passed them he turned to Hemresh, "Well, quite a lot of drama happens here."
Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Aurokia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Aurokia » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:46 pm

San Regada wrote:
Hoystein wrote:He stared right back into her eyes, the eyes of a rapist Leave

"With pleasure."

But the truth was there was no pleasure in this, Krystal quickly marched out the door, slamming it shut behind her so hard it sounded like a bomb going off right inside the university, as she began walking her pace got faster and faster, to the point where she was practically running, and as she did so, tears began to form in her eyes and trickle down her cheek despite how hard she was trying to fight them back, and by time she reached her room, she was a crying mess, she ignored the other 2 people in the room and dived directly under her bed covers.

I hate my life.

Ren feeling fulfilled from a day that was pretty relaxing decided she was going to check In on some of here classmates. Decided to Go over to Krystal's room and Knock on the door. Questioning the inhabitants, "How are we doing tonight anything I can help with?"

Aurokia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurokia » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:56 pm

Aurokia wrote:
San Regada wrote:
"With pleasure."

I hate my life.

Ren feeling fulfilled from a day that was pretty relaxing decided she was going to check In on some of here classmates. Decided to Go over to Krystal's room and Knock on the door. Questioning the inhabitants, "How are we doing tonight anything I can help with?"

not receiving a response Ren would Shrug and move onto the next Dorm Room door and knock on it until someone would answer

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:59 pm

San Regada wrote:
Hoystein wrote:He stared right back into her eyes, the eyes of a rapist Leave

"With pleasure."

I hate my life.

"Holy fuck... Can you tell me what happened?" Wiesława asked Rán and Aldert.

In the meanwhile, both Anastasiya and Sviatoslava had received their room, and were now moving towards it.
Official Name: ZápadoSłováńský Králevství
Population: 124.480.112

King: Král Michal I Kolovrát
Population growth: 2,3%

Queen: Královna Klaudia Katmařková-Kolovrátová
PPP GDP: 5.848 billion SK (Slavic Krunas)

Heirs: Crown Prince Oleg, Crown Princess Sylvia,
Warsaw Dukess Oksana, Prince of Prague Paveł
Nominal GDP: 3.868 billion USD

Current Royal Family: Kolovrát House
Fertility Index: 2,1 childs per woman

Kihdis
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kihdis » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:00 pm

Britonisea wrote:"I'd like to think that I am , thanks"

"No, they are right here!" He said opening the doors to the room where...There are rooms... As Krystal zoomed passed them he turned to Hemresh, "Well, quite a lot of drama happens here."

Hemreş is taken aback by Krystal running past them.

"Ya Allah! What's wrong with her?"

He laughed quite loudly after being stunned by that.

After sighing, he continued with Kirani,

"Anyway, would you mind showing me to your room? I don't have a room given to me just yet, so - "
I'm a bad leftist.
Current Leader: President Yaqûb Goran

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:03 pm

Kihdis wrote:
Britonisea wrote:"I'd like to think that I am , thanks"

Hemreş is taken aback by Krystal running past them.

"Anyway, would you mind showing me to your room? I don't have a room given to me just yet, so - "

He smiled faintly, he only thought on what Lohcland would think, after all Lohcland had paid for that room to be his, and his only - well with Kirani. "Um yeah sure..." Kirani replied slowly walking in to the room and with that sat on Lohcland's bed, which was the largest in the room. "This is the room I live in. I used to be with some 12 year old, but I moved out and Lohcland invited me to stay in this room, with him, alone."
Last edited by Britonisea on Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Hoystein
Spokesperson

Founded: May 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Hoystein » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:06 pm

Greater Slavic Union wrote:
San Regada wrote:
"With pleasure."

I hate my life.

"Holy fuck... Can you tell me what happened?" Wiesława asked Rán and Aldert.

In the meanwhile, both Anastasiya and Sviatoslava had received their room, and were now moving towards it.

No. His mind was racked as to what to do, Moments felt like hours he did not know what to do stay with the cute girl by his side... He knew he should hate her for what she did... But at the same time felt for her... Can I go after her? He asked Ran with concern
Last edited by Hoystein on Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aurokia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurokia » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:08 pm

Britonisea wrote:
Kihdis wrote:Hemreş is taken aback by Krystal running past them.

He smiled faintly, he only thought on what Lohcland would think, after all Lohcland had paid for that room to be his, and his only - well with Kirani. "Um yeah sure..." Kirani replied slowly walking in to the room and with that sat on Lohcland's bed, which was the largest in the room. "This is the room I live in. I used to be with some 12 year old, but I moved out and Lohcland invited me to stay in this room, with him, alone."

Ren would Walk by the door looking in seeing some new faces would smile, "Hello there! Names Ren what are your guy's names?" she was wearing her signature tank top with her necklace hanging underneath the cloth and her brand-new cargo pants.

Amsumpa
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Amsumpa » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:11 pm

Hoystein wrote:
Greater Slavic Union wrote:"Holy fuck... Can you tell me what happened?" Wiesława asked Rán and Aldert.

No. His mind was racked as to what to do, Moments felt like hours he did not know what to do stay with the cute girl by his side... He knew he should hate her for what she did... But at the same time felt for her... Can I go after her? He asked Ran with concern

The tiny swede looked into his eyes knowingly, "Only if I am coming with you. I do nit want you hurt again Aldert." She leant up and kiseed his cheek, "I want you safe."

Kihdis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kihdis » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:11 pm

Britonisea wrote:He smiled faintly, he only thought on what Lohcland would think, after all Lohcland had paid for that room to be his, and his only - well with Kirani. "Um yeah sure..." Kirani replied slowly walking in to the room and with that sat on Lohcland's bed, which was the largest in the room. "This is the room I live in. I used to be with some 12 year old, but I moved out and Lohcland invited me to stay in this room, with him, alone."

"Yeah, I would've moved out if I were stuck with a twelve year old too."

He laughed slightly, and then heard someone speak behind him. He turned around, and responded,

"Oh, hey there! Well, I'm Hemreş, and this here is my friend Kirani. How are you?"
I'm a bad leftist.

Hoystein
Spokesperson

Founded: May 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Hoystein » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:14 pm

Amsumpa wrote:
Hoystein wrote:No. His mind was racked as to what to do, Moments felt like hours he did not know what to do stay with the cute girl by his side... He knew he should hate her for what she did... But at the same time felt for her... Can I go after her? He asked Ran with concern

The tiny swede looked into his eyes knowingly, "Only if I am coming with you. I do nit want you hurt again Aldert." She leant up and kiseed his cheek, "I want you safe."

It's for the best I don't then. She'd just strike out at you if you did... He looked down at his own hands I'm going to bed...

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:16 pm

Kihdis wrote:
Britonisea wrote:He smiled faintly, he only thought on what Lohcland would think, after all Lohcland had paid for that room to be his, and his only - well with Kirani. "Um yeah sure..." Kirani replied slowly walking in to the room and with that sat on Lohcland's bed, which was the largest in the room. "This is the room I live in. I used to be with some 12 year old, but I moved out and Lohcland invited me to stay in this room, with him, alone."

"Yeah, I would've moved out if I were stuck with a twelve year old too."

He laughed slightly, and then heard someone speak behind him. He turned around, and responded,

"Oh, hey there! Well, I'm Hemreş, and this here is my friend Kirani. How are you?"

"Yeah, hello" Kirani warmly smiled at Hemresh before looking at Ren.
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

San Regada
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby San Regada » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:17 pm

Krystal was a wreck and no one seemed to notice or care, her two room mates were fast asleep.

She continued silently sobbing lightly under the bed covers that she had buried and fortified herself amongst.
<3 BaD mAmI <3
Incorrect spelling... I have Santa Regada for a reason!
Snapchat: You will never know
Discord: TG me for it
Anything Else: See above
Call me R/a/e/yna
Viejo Gringoland (UK)
Soy Colombiana
R E P Ú B L I C A  D E  S A N  R E G A D A
Adelante, madre-patria!—Forward, motherland!

IIWiki||Placeholder||Placeholder||Placeholder

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:17 pm

Hoystein wrote:
Greater Slavic Union wrote:"Holy fuck... Can you tell me what happened?" Wiesława asked Rán and Aldert.

"Tell me. She is my friend, I have to know if she did something bad or not."

Anastasiya and Sviatoslava reached the room, and started chatting.

Wiesława could hear them "Holy fuck, we should keep quiet now..." she said.

Amsumpa
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Amsumpa » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:19 pm

Hoystein wrote:
Amsumpa wrote:The tiny swede looked into his eyes knowingly, "Only if I am coming with you. I do nit want you hurt again Aldert." She leant up and kiseed his cheek, "I want you safe."

It's for the best I don't then. She'd just strike out at you if you did... He looked down at his own hands I'm going to bed...

"I should do the same. Now lay back." She gently pushed Aldert so he was paying behind her and pushed her small form into him. "Now we sleep. Away from danger. Away from her."

Qasheer
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Qasheer » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:21 pm

Reading some books, Hazim must say that all dutch or 'flemish' as those says here are very complicated than the dutch he learn from school. "What is 'Het Eerste Telefoontje Vanuit Hemel'?" Norman asked while giving Hazim the book. "Oh, this is a book. Famous for their concept..." he replied. He opened the book a fascinated with the dutch version of the famous book, The First Phone Call from Heaven by Mitch Albom. "So, what is the book about?" Norman asked.

"Liefde en verlies" he said while giving the book to Norman. "Hello, my phone isn't fond with Google translate..." Norman told Hazim while crossing his arm. Hazim chuckled. "Love and loss..." he translated it for Norman. Norman started to scratch his head. "What that's supposed to mean?" he asked again. "This book is about a father who loss his wife, and love his son. One day, their hometown was blessed with a miracle of soul from the other side calling people of the living..."

"Then..." Norman asked, as if he is asking the entire plot. "Then, it's up to you to read the entire book then... Starting from chapter 1, week 1..." he told Norman. "But this is dut-"

"I told you once, and I will not tell you twice. Dutch is very important to learn, but our country isn't that supportive to the language..." he said and left to search for a book. The front cover says 'Voorinnemen', hopefully the book is 'Prejudice' as Hazim thought.

Aurokia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurokia » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:22 pm

Britonisea wrote:
Kihdis wrote:"Yeah, I would've moved out if I were stuck with a twelve year old too."

"Having a hard time settling into this place. feels like I could run for hours in this elevation." Shrugging Slightly, "You two seem to be getting comfortable just remember I live by myself so I always have an extra bunk if you need a place to stay."

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:27 pm

Aurokia wrote:
Britonisea wrote:
"Having a hard time settling into this place. feels like I could run for hours in this elevation." Shrugging Slightly, "You two seem to be getting comfortable just remember I live by myself so I always have an extra bunk if you need a place to stay."

"That's very sweet of you" he replied looking at Hemresh as he is the one without a dorm yet. He then coughed to get his attention before turning back to Ren, "Well, you can always knock on our door if you are bored or anything. I know it can be tough, but you can fight through it. We, well I, regularly go for walks with my friends, and I am sure you can come too!"
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Kihdis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kihdis » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:30 pm

Aurokia wrote:"Having a hard time settling into this place. feels like I could run for hours in this elevation." Shrugging Slightly, "You two seem to be getting comfortable just remember I live by myself so I always have an extra bunk if you need a place to stay."

"Yeah, I can understand that. Pretty big place - to me, this is totally foreign. But, it is an exciting new experience for me, so I'll cope."

At that, he heard Kirani cough, and turned back around with an eyebrow raised, before looking back at Ren.

"That's a good offer, I will definitely think about it. If that's okay with you, of course."
I'm a bad leftist.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:33 pm

Kihdis wrote:
Aurokia wrote:"Having a hard time settling into this place. feels like I could run for hours in this elevation." Shrugging Slightly, "You two seem to be getting comfortable just remember I live by myself so I always have an extra bunk if you need a place to stay."

"Yeah, I can understand that. Pretty big place - to me, this is totally foreign. But, it is an exciting new experience for me, so I'll cope."

At that, he heard Kirani cough, and turned back around with an eyebrow raised, before looking back at Ren.

"That's a good offer, I will definitely think about it. If that's okay with you, of course."

Kirani did nothing but smile. "You can stay with us a bit longer - if needs be"

I might sleep now
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:34 pm

"Sviat'ja... what about... it?" Anastasiya askedher friend at a certain point.

"You mean... IT" Sviatoslava asked Anastasiya, pointing Wiesława's phone.

"Yup..."

"You know her PIN?!" Sviatoslava asked, surprised.

"Obviously I know it! She knows mine as well!"

"Nast'ja... she is not your girlfriend... althou-"

"SHUT UP! DO NOT REMIND ME!" She shouted "I never saw Wies acting like that... that... sexy, with me... she never took the initiative to kiss me, Sviat'ja..."

"I know, but-"

"Now, what about Hardbass and Slavsquatting, Sviat'ja?"

"You know the way I work!"

Anastaiya reached Wiesława's phone, plugged it, and turned on Cheeki Breeki Revolution, by Gopnik McBlyat. She put it at full volume, and, as it started, they started partying. The furniture was vibrating, and the volume was earblowing, but it was nothing new to them.

"Want it?" Anastasiya aked Sviatoslava, after drinking a bit of Borovička, a traditional Slovak alcoholic drink.

"Sure!" said Sviatoslava. She drank a bit of it, and went back partying with her friend...

Aurokia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurokia » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:39 pm

Britonisea wrote:

"That's very sweet of you" he replied looking at Hemresh as he is the one without a dorm yet. He then coughed to get his attention before turning back to Ren, "Well, you can always knock on our door if you are bored or anything. I know it can be tough, but you can fight through it. We, well I, regularly go for walks with my friends, and I am sure you can come too!"

Kihdis wrote:

"I wouldn't have made the offer if I didn't wasn't ready for company." Replying to Hemresh," I might take you up on that walk. Call me when you do." tossing a piece of paper at her, turning back to Hemrash,"want to follow me as you seem to have yet moved in yet and she might want to get some sleep. If not Room 23 its always unlocked" turning to walk away towards her dorm making a smile thinking, 'these kids are sure trying to grow up fast.'

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:42 pm

Wiesława had received no answer, so she left the room, looking for Krystal. As she passed in front of Room Number 22, she carefully looked. She noticed the door was closed, and she continued walking with ease, after having discovered that.

She had, obviously, noticed the loud music, and realized it could only have been Anastasiya, who knew the PIN of Wiesława's phone, to put that song. She reached Room Number 27, where she thought Krystal was, and entered.

As she entered, she noticed the smell.

She ignored it, nad just focused on finding Krystal. As she saw her, Wiesława spoke to her friend.

"Krys, please, come with me. Let's talk. In the bathroom. The bathroom does not smell of weed, and it is far enough from my room, so Anastasiya won't find us, okej? Will you come?" she asked, in a sweet, and even a bit sexy, tone. Just then she realized she still had her tailler and her Armia Krajowa pin on, but she did not care. She only cared about her friends, and how to get out of that awful situation.

Qasheer
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Qasheer » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:42 pm

"You do know that entire book have Dutch all over it, right?" Norman said unsatisfied with the library because no English book, as he recall. The library itself is big, so he hasn't time to check everything. "Yup..." he replied still reading the book 'Prejudice'. "So what is it about?" he asked. "About a man whom lived in a dystopian community. However, many of the community member thought he was a bad guy, even though he isn't..." he replied while putting the book away. "That's enough Prejudice for today... So, what do you have in mind?" Hazim asked.

"What do you mean?" Norman asked. "You know, like, hanging out or something for today... I'm literally bored to death right now..." Hazim told Norman. "How about you?" Norman asked him back, making Hazim crossed his arm. "What?" Norman said making Hazim chuckled. "So, how about going to the park or something, and buying some merchandise or something?" he asked raising an brow. Norman grinned. "So, is this a date or what?"

"As if..." Hazim said while punching Norman playfully. "I'll kill you for that..." they walked outside the building and went to the store to buy a pen or two, and went to the park for some fresh air. After that, they walked around the town and venture some where else. After bored at the town, they went back to the school and to their dorm.

"What a great day..." Norman told Hazim. Hazim, however, walked close to Norman. "What are you doing?"

"Stay still..." he said and touch his forehead. "You... Are... Still sick... You better rest for now..."

"But..."

"No but..." Hazim then force Norman to lie on his bed, and leaving him. "Just, sleep for a while... I'll go to the receptionist table..." he told Norman and leaving him alone.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates