NATION

PASSWORD

PiffelNet (Social Media site)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Kuronami
Minister

Founded: Nov 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

PiffelNet (Social Media site)

Postby Kuronami » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:22 pm

Yup it's another one of these. I did look at some of the other social media threads around to gather ideas and inspiration for coding, I did my best to not copy or steal anyone's design or code. But if you feel I may have borrowed too much please contact me through TG and we can work it out.

Welcome to PiffleNet PiffleNet is a new venture by Kuronami's own Piffle Company, a major entertainment and toy maker that also has a foot planted in the ever popular mobile market. Before we can expand our business operations overseas we can only hope a little advertising is the best way to get our brand out to make more interested. (ooc: in other words a storefront on GE&T will follow in the near future). Bothered by the restrictive nature of some other platforms, P.N hopes it can be a friendly and welcoming environment for young and old to connect and a great platform for businesses and storefronts to connect with their customers. Register an account and post to your heart's content but remember while we pride ourselves on being an open media site there still is a code of conduct you must follow. See our Terms of Service for details.

Terms of Service:

By accessing PiffleNet you agree to the following rules:
    1. We allow all species human and non human to post.
    2. Content must be appropriate and not of an obscene nature.
    3. PiffleNet is an open platform for any user to join but our code is not. Do not modify or change our code. If you like to suggest new features contact us. Name is required all other fields are optional.
    4. We at PiffleNet pride ourselves on being a friendly and welcoming environment, posts that contain hate or other obscene content will be removed.
    5. Advertising is welcome
    6. Profile pictures should be no larger than 450px wide and tall.
    7. Limit 2000 characters
    8. When you wish to reply to a post please use @USERNAME (do not use the quote function)

Some further explanation on some of the rules.
1. I find so many of these stay strictly human and MT, I'd rather be more welcoming to the variety. Yes that includes us who like to post animus.
2. NS user friendly content applies, PG-13 no more. And posts should be purely in character from people from your nation.
3. I do welcome feedback so you can TG me or post here for feature ideas. Also if you wish to add hyperlinks [url= ] tags to storefronts, RPs, factbooks, etc you can do so. Naturally you can add as many likes or dislikes as you wish.
4. I suppose I don't really have a means to enforce this but leave the IC hate speech and the OOC flame baits out. If a in-character-moderator issues a ban do not repost under the same character. Be creative and interesting with your many characters. Violations of real NS rules will be reported to actual moderators.

Individual poster template:

Code: Select all
[table][tr][td][align=center][color=grey]{{{AVATAR}}}[/color][/align][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][align=center][color=grey][b]{{{NAME}}}[/b][/color][/align][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][align=center][color=grey][b]{{{LOCATION}}}[/b][/color][/align][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][align=center][color=grey][b]{{{OCCUPATION}}}[/b][/color][/align][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][align=center][color=grey][b]{{{RELATIONSHIP STATUS}}}[/b][/color][/align][/td][/tr][/table]

[box][b]Wrote:[/b]

[floatleft][size=200][b] [color=Green]+ [/color]

[color=Red]- [/color][/b][/size][/floatleft]

[hr][/hr]
INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE
    [hr][/hr]
[size=100]REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE[/size][/box]

Advertising/News Media Template:

Code: Select all
[table][tr][td][align=center][color=grey]{{{LOGO}}}[/color][/align][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][align=center][color=grey[b]]{{{NAME}}}[/b][/color][/align][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][align=center][color=grey][b]{{{LOCATION}}}[/b][/color][/align][/td][/tr]
[/table]

[box][b]Wrote:[/b]

[floatleft][size=200][b] [color=Green]+ [/color]

[color=Red]- [/color][/b][/size][/floatleft]

[hr][/hr]
{{OPTIONAL AD SPREAD MAX 500PX (TOS STILL APPLY)}}
INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE
    [hr][/hr][/box]

Tomoyo Daidouji
Sonomi City, Amaterasu Domain, Kunoanmi
Piffle Co. CEO
Single

Wrote:

+DISABLED

- DISABLED

How exciting! I'm thrilled to be launching the first post of our new social media platform. Piffle Company is my business with the intent of bringing wonderful entertainment to children and adults alike but we're only just now getting our name into a global market. It will be slow going at first but it's exciting. In our local news, the interviews for our nation's next emperor have finished and the Assembly is left to vote. I do wish all the nominees the best of luck of course but still hoping for my wonderful twin sister to be crowned. I know her to be nothing but a kind and fair person and perfect for the job.

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE

SHIZUKA KIMONOS
Olyan, Ganosia, Ixania

Wrote:

+DISABLED

-DISABLED

Shizuka Kimonos is thrilled PiffleNet has asked us to provide a sample post. Come visit us in Olyan and show us a post where you mention this ad for 10% your order. Whether you are looking for something to celebrate the new year or other formal event or you want to learn the fine traditions of a Kimono we are your one-stop-shop.

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE
Last edited by Kuronami on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neo-Ixania
Envoy

Founded: Nov 21, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Ixania » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:17 am

Max Moon
IxChan
Official Mascot of IxChan
Single...round in the chamber.

Wrote:

+666,419,000

Everyone in Kuronami should check out this awesome anime. It stars yours truly dealing with all the libtards, cuckservatives, and other profligates the world can throw at me and the crew. Fun for the entire family. I mean, who better to teach your children things like ensuring the existence of one's people and a future for their children?

Props to the Kuronami babe who sang the intro too. She can cover my work anytime. ;)

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE
Last edited by Neo-Ixania on Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Veteran of the Jolt Forums.
Monarch: Anastasia II, Empress of Ixania.
New Kereptica wrote:OOC: Because casus belli are for sissies.

Kuronami
Minister

Founded: Nov 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuronami » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:08 pm

AZUI
KURONAMI
BAND/MUSIC
-

Wrote:

+277,166

@Max Moon

How odd, we don't recall ever giving our song out to such a strange and creepy TV program from overseas. We might have to consider legal action...

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE

Tomoyo Daidouji
Sonomi City, Amaterasu Domain, Kunoanmi
Piffle Co. CEO
Single

Wrote:

+DISABLED

- DISABLED

It's decided. All our representatives have decided Lady Von Elystadt shall be our next Empress. I wish her so much luck and am looking forward to attending her coronation with my sisters. #PraiseOurEmpress

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE

Return to NationStates