NATION

PASSWORD

SETSUZOKU SOCIAL NETWORK V2.0 (MT/OPEN/IC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Palmyrion
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1805
Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Palmyrion » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:14 am

Image

Ronn Charles Zamora (@RonnLikeTheWind)
Just now from Protectorate of Palawan

Good fucking Lawrd, @Suzumebachi. Spare me the redbaiting, for it's so richly red, Gordon Ramsay is going postal about the obscene amount of red food coloring in your "tea". I'm pretty sure the Nifonese government encourages anti-LGBT hate crimes in its territory; therefore, "we have mercy" my glorious, shiny ass. BTW, Palmyrion enacted an embargo on New Edom just recently, and war isn't the only way to engage the Edomites in their bullshit either. Any person with the bare minimum creativity would know of the other ways that a nation can strike at New Edom.

As far as statistics tells us, the vast majority of homosexuals were raised in otherwise healthy families and had healthy upbringings; what you're doing is nutpicking and cherry-picking the hell out of the entire LGBT+ population to (fallaciously) try and prove a point. All that the LGBT+ community wants is for them to be acknowledged and treated as humans and not as degenerates. They certainly aren't under the command of some red-ass commie overlord in the pursuit of such, but you had to go this low so as to cherry-pick and nut-pick to, again, fallaciously try and prove a point. As for the rich red-tagging and commie-baiting, I can tell you about a country named Allanea, which is highly capitalist yet embraces the LGBT+ community as a functional and accepted part of its society. Not to mention that psychiatry research going as far back as the 1970s has proven, time and again, that homosexuality has no links to psychopathology.

If you want me pulling off a cherry-picking and nut-picking argument as well, then I can say that Christians are under the control of some right-wing conspiracy theory of a shadow globalist government that seeks to turn everyone into slaves - er, inhabitants - of their Christian dominionist echo chamber.

Unsavory? Just how did homosexual behavior become bloody unsavory, for all that it's worth? What makes heterosexual behavior acceptable, but homosexual behavior unsavory? What makes heterosexual anal sex acceptable, and homosexual anal unsavory? Don't tell me it's some obsolete idea ripped off from some light Iron-Age reading featuring Lil Big Goddidit a.k.a. Iesu Kirishtou The Mythical, and his Gucci Gang of 12 Apostles. (Oh, and the AIDS train has been derailed over 9000 times, thank you very much, please try again.) Must I say again the fact that psychiatry research going as far back as the 1970s has proven, time and again, that homosexuality has no links to psychopathology?

Now try harder. You know, harder than making an ex culo red-baited conspiracy theory and parading it as a "fact(oid)" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Or you can provide funding for the BLP, because one man's insurgent is another man's freedom fighter after all. As a soldier of the Palmyrian Army myself, I am waiting to cull the BLP that you will soon be funding. You gotta walk the talk, champ ;)


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|
Last edited by Palmyrion on Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:23 pm, edited 11 times in total.
THE ROYAL PALMYRIAN COMMONWEALTH | "United In Progress"
History | Government and Politics | Military (Army | Navy | Aerospace Forces) | Economy | Culture

DEFCON 3 | CBRN ALERT RELEASED | STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED

[Commonwealth News Service] | Several Arrested for Planned Church Bombing; 2 Killed in Shootout | Arsonists Torch Portion of Experimental Crop Field, Eliminated by Security
Tech Level: MT/Light FanT (2019)

User avatar
Greater Carloso
Diplomat
 
Posts: 762
Founded: Dec 24, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Greater Carloso » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:26 am

Image

Carlosian_ULTRANATIONALIST (@carlosian_ultra)
Just now from Madrigal, Carloso

@Suzumebachi @RonnLikeTheWind; I think you are completely misunderstanding the traditionalist perspective on the issue of homosexuals and other so-called sexual orientations. We are not 'anti-gay', we are against degeneracy and societal collapse, the latter of which is can be accelerated by normalisation of homosexuality and other 'sexual orientations as a lifestyle choice.

Firstly, there is the public health perspective, in particular due to the issue of STDs like HIV/AIDS. This is the reasoning behind many modern anti-sodomy laws. It is well known that homos in particular often sleep with hundreds, sometimes even thousands of partners in their life time, which elevates the risk factor greatly. While anti-viral drugs have managed to dampen the threat posed by HIV to a degree in Western countries, it is still a pervasive threat in non-industrialised countries where access to such medication is not widespread, and resulted in the deaths of many men, women and children. In industrialised countries, we are now seeing the emergence of new strains of certain STDs which could spread like wildfire in the future amongst homos if they are not discouraged from engaging in sexual activity. Due to major thread now of 'sex tourism in various parts of the world, it is extremely irresponsible for us not to take action against this upcoming threat before countless numbers of gay and straight people needlessly die from organ liquefaction.

Secondly, there is the ethical aspect. Namely, can homosexual acts be considered compatible with the natural law? Consider the fact that all parts of the body have specific purposes i.e legs to walk, eyes to see, ears to listen. The same applies to the reproductive organs. It is the purpose of the male gamete to fuse with the female gamete to produce offspring. Sodomy, and indeed sexual permissiveness and the use of contraceptives in generals, deny the parts of the body their purpose. We can tell this purely by right reason and the examination of nature; the rains exists to fall, the wind exists to blow, the seed exists to germinate. We can make this same assumption about the human body. Whether you believe in the Lord is irrelevant in this regard, but a prerequisite for a harmonious society is adherence to the natural law. If you rail against nature, nature will always win in the end (see first paragraph)!

Thirdly, there is obviously the problem of the 'LGBTQIA+++' community. Pride parades have now become infamous for the public displays of sheer depravity that would have a regular person arrested for causing scandal. These acts are often performed in front of children, which is objectively morally obscene, and to my knowledge there has never been any attempt by 'LGBT' event organisers to condemn, denounce or exclude said individuals. Not only this, but it is obvious that the 'LGBT' movement has communist-socialist roots, so much so that socialist groups were key in radicalisation and brainwashing of homosexuals during the 1970s. In 1971, the 'Third World Gay Revolution'; based in the United States city of New York, called for "the abolition of the institution of the bourgeois nuclear family", in addition to "a new society – a revolutionist socialist society". Similar groups were formed throughout the world. I encourage you to do your own research, because the history of the socialism and LGBT together is far too extensive for a simply blog post like this.

As you see, as anti-communists and traditionalists, there are many reasons why we oppose the homopropaganda! We are not anti-gay, but pro-harmonious society! May the Lord bless your day friend.


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|
Last edited by Greater Carloso on Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF CARLOSO
"Nation, sovereignty, unity"
SACTO SUPREME | 3rd place in Baptism of Fire 68 | RTC NEWS
MT (2019)

User avatar
New Aeyariss
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6788
Founded: May 12, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Aeyariss » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:06 am

Image

YELLOW_HORNET_PATRIOT (@Suzumebachi)
Just now from Ishikawa

@lRonnLikeTheWind If you define the Nifonese bans on homosexual propaganda in public places, or family education that makes our nation actually have natural growth and not being reliant on influx of gaijin who do not want to assimilate to keep our economy stable, then yes, we do inspire hate crimes and we are proud of it.

I will skip the fact that the fathers of "sexual liberation" happened to be Marxist sociologists such as Gramsci, Marcuse or Adorno; I will address it however from a philosophical level. Nifonese culture is built upon three main pillars; Kogyokist faith, ancient wenchuani philosophy and code of Bushido. Only when those three are taken together, the fullness of the Kanto race's accomplishments become clear.

Codes of morality of all those three stress existence of traditional, patriarchal family. The family centric patriarchy is how our society is organized and how it functions. The moment, however, when someone attempts to spread such disgusting ideas like putting women against men, or trying to normalize male-male relationships, he does more than commit sin; he disrupts the very harmony of our society itself. Our society can not tolerate such troublemakers, and swiftly deals with them without unnecessary violence.

Of course other nations disagree, but we here in Nifon couldn't give a damn about how gaijin run themselves as long as they do not pose a problem to us; this is why we don't bother Kirishima. However, you @lRonnLikeTheWind are a gaijin, and you will not be telling a son of Admiral Yu how we ought to run themselves; no gaijin ever will.


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|
Last edited by New Aeyariss on Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rping in MT (2018) and PT/FanT (1564)


Inyourfaceistan wrote:You didn't know that Cusc is actually a 4-armed cyborg genius commander and skillful warrior created in secret by a cabal of rich capitalist financiers built to lead and army of drones and other renegades against and overbearing socialist regime?
Psalms 144:1 wrote:Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Also known as El Cuscatlan, the original "Carrier Breaker", "Anti-Che", and "General Grievous of SACTO".


User avatar
Palmyrion
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1805
Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Palmyrion » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:32 am

Image

Ronn Charles Zamora (@RonnLikeTheWind)
Just now from Protectorate of Palawan

@carlosia_ultra Wow, you just repackaged "anti-gay" by equating being gay with "degeneracy and societal collapse"; I wonder how much mental gymnastics it required, and I might as well give you a gold medal in mental gymnastics. Care to have me make simple rebuttals to your wall'o text arguments?
  • 1) Public Health - That's more of a problem of casual sex than homosexuality itself, because I could make the same case for heterosexuality if the tables were flipped (and you may want to start rethinking it). Ditto for the AIDS, because heterosexuals can also transmit it (and every single STD, really) as far as science is concerned. It's like arguing banning atheism because it had ties to socialism (when it was simply (mis)appropriated by socialists), or (and I'm going to do potshots on @Suzumebachi as well) banning Japanese/Nifonese fugu/pufferfish dishes because pufferfish has deadly tetrodotoxin.
  • 2) Ethical aspect - Spare me the fallacious appeals to natural law; it's like banning martial arts because legs were meant for walking than for kicking, and hands for tools rather than punching or choking. If you want an example of Big Daddy In The Sky saying that sex isn't just for procreation, then we might as well binge-read the Song of Solomon (or Song of Songs, depending on which version of the Bible you ass-cribe to) and take a good, sharp, icy look at Proverbs 5:19, all until your eyelids drop to the floor (and animals other than humans do have non-reproductive sex for pleasure).
  • 3) The "Problem" - Hey, tell me when you are about to argue for abolishing labor rights because the labor unions that have forwarded such have been heavily inundated with socialists, not to mention the reality that it was capitalism that allowed gay rights to be born. As for your concerns about pride parades (which, frankly, I share too), you're obviously doing the fault of picking the nuttiest portions of a group and peddling them as legit representatives of said group.
  • 4) Spare me the friendly farewell. I didn't come here to play, cherry chump. I came here to slay. As someone who supports LGBT rights, especially on protection of the LGBT community against discrimination and prejudice (which you seem to implicitly encourage in your society), I have all the reasons and arguments in the world to refute your claims of homosexuality being equivalent to degeneracy and societal collapse. You and @Suzumebachi are now free to go back to your Christofascist echo bunker and pray to your Big Boi Goddidit.

@Suzumebachi you ain't stopping on the obscenely scarlet-hued redbaiting, are you? I've mentioned somewhere here that capitalism led to gay rights (!!! T H E _ I R O N Y !!!). You can keep pulling off appeals to tradition, which is pretty much appealing to peer pressure from dead people - and the only tradition that humanity has is progress, progress, and progress.

Sure, the family may be the basic building block of any society (and Palmyrians place a high value on family), but feminism isn't about putting men against women; it's about giving women the elementary human rights given to men but generally denied to women (and you can go set-up your straw men in your Christofascist echo bunkers instead of obnoxiously gracing everyone's feeds with said strawmen). Also, if you are concerned about male to male relationships and "fAmIlY vAlUeS", children raised by same-sex (or LGB, as usually done) couples fare just as well as their peers. It's also quite frightening for you guys that kids are being taught to accept and welcome LGBT+ humans as functioning members of society, right? I can hear your Nifonese ass screaming "ZOMG" in yellow-colored diarrhea.

And sure, go ahead with you guys trying to constantly re-brand discrimination against LGBT+ humans. At least we have Exhibit A of Evolutionary Trash.


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|
Last edited by Palmyrion on Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:19 pm, edited 7 times in total.
THE ROYAL PALMYRIAN COMMONWEALTH | "United In Progress"
History | Government and Politics | Military (Army | Navy | Aerospace Forces) | Economy | Culture

DEFCON 3 | CBRN ALERT RELEASED | STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED

[Commonwealth News Service] | Several Arrested for Planned Church Bombing; 2 Killed in Shootout | Arsonists Torch Portion of Experimental Crop Field, Eliminated by Security
Tech Level: MT/Light FanT (2019)

User avatar
Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12440
Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:40 am

Image

Sgt. Lorenzo Sant-Luc (@LorenzoSL)
Just now from Citua Duvalier, Inyursta

@RonnLikeTheWind;
"...you don't care about the WA, IFC, or whatnot, and you don't even fear them..."

No. No we don't.
The WA has no power and no authority, and our nation disregards their ruling at a whim.
They haven't done shit, and they never will.


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|


Image

Dr. Pami Ortellana (@DrPami)
Just now from Nuveau Lyon, Inyursta

@RonnLikeTheWind;
Homosexuals have higher incidences of STI's than do heterosexuals. This is established fact.
Part of the reason is due to more promiscuous behaviors associated with individuals of abnormal sexuality.
Part is due to smaller population size, the diseases are more likely to spread in a smaller-circuit system.
Additionally, some amount of the blame has to do with a lack of use of protection and even STI fetishism among the homosexual community.


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|


Image

Jose Impendido; Euphoric GentleSir (@Jose<3RWBY)
Just now from Juanaré, Inyursta

See this is the problem with religion! It makes everyone hate and argue all the time!
Wake up sheeple! Your imaginary friend isnt real!

I, for one, am an intellectual who believes we should embrace our LGBTQIA+ members of society; besides, more m'ladies for our harems, am I right fellow gentlesirs?


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geography of the RNI (MT) RNI Armaments Storefront (New!) Inyursta in a nutshell
On NS MT "Realism". - People who complain about Hard MT#InvadeArdoki
Legitimacy is a lie. All power is derived from force. Everything else is empty aesthetics.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

User avatar
Greater Carloso
Diplomat
 
Posts: 762
Founded: Dec 24, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Greater Carloso » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:47 am

Image

Carlosian_ULTRANATIONALIST (@carlosian_ultra)
Just now from Madrigal, Carloso

@RonnLikeTheWind; My friend, do not be so hostile and intolerant towards our views (and to my fellow Nifonese social media user's race)! I bear no ill-will against you, only for our ideas to be accurately represented.

First - Aha! Well, at least you admit sexual promiscuity is a problem! That study you just linked has one major flaw; it involved one website, namely the 'OKCupid', which to my knowledge, is not quiet as popular in Western countries as it is in Asiatic countries etc, and also is very 'international', not matching users with local individuals but with people from all over the world. I will presume that promiscuous homos are more likely to use exclusively homosexual apps designed for engaging in sodomy. If I may counter with this study; of which I linked a summary earlier, "A Comparative Demographic and Sexual Profile of Older Homosexually Active Men", which predates emergence of social media and I believe is a far more fairer view of the situation! As we can clearly see, it is not uncommon for homos to have dozens, hundreds or even over 1,000 sexual partners in their lives! I also counter with a study which is actually sympathetic to the homosexuals, namely the now defunct gay magazine known as 'Genre'. Apparently, it found that 24% of the respondents said they had had more than 100 sexual partners in their lifetime. Also, participants suggested adding a category for people who had over 1,000 such partners. Now, I believe there is a growing problem in the homo community concerning so-called 'chemsex' aka drug-fuelled sodomy parties. Problems surrounding these have gotten so bad that colleges are holding workshops on how to 'do it properly'. As I said already, and presuming my figures are indeed accurate, there is clear relationship between homosexualism and sexual promiscuity, especially amongst males. Perhaps this may be due to the innate sexual drive within males and the removal of risk of pregnancy that comes with sodomy.

NOTE: Sodomy obviously has much higher risk of transmitting STDs then 'conventional' copulation, up to 18 times as much by some estimates, obviously because it is wholly unnatural.

Secondly - It is not contrary to natural law to 'kick', nor to make use of martial arts. One can observe in nature that the legs are used for self-defence; just look at a bucking horse. Your presumption that the natural law comes from the Heavenly LORD isn't exactly correct. In fact, the natural law as described by man can be traced back to pre-Christian Rome and Greece, namely to famed philosophers Aristotle and Cicero, the latter of which famously described the natural law as 'right reason'. It was only later with the study of the great Saint Thomas Aquinas that we see the divine aspect being incorporated clearly. The natural law is what allows a stable, harmonious society to flourish. I agree with you that yes, homosexual activity has been observed in many animal species, and one could say that this means we should at most tolerate homosexual sexual activity privately. However since the natural law evolves with science (e.g natural law has evolved towards total opposition to abortion, after previous understandings with regard to the concepts of 'ensoulment' and 'quickening' were proven to be incorrect and the work of Dr Jérôme Lejeune proved once and for all that life began at conception), the threat of STDs must be taken into account, so one can also say that sodomy should be criminalized in the interests of public health and the good of society, since we are social beings. Perhaps this would be a different case if humans had social thinking more akin to the jaguar than birds or insects. There is also the question of what are the effects of sodomy on one's mental and physical well-being.

Thirdly - Just so you are aware, I am totally against labour unions. They are fronts for international socialism and communist elements to slither their tentacles into the cracks of society and drive a wedge between the employer and the worker. I am for employer-employee syndicates, cooperatives and the revival of something akin to the Medieval guild system. Secondly, you presume I am a capitalist, which I am not. Community bankings and credit unions are a big thing in Carloso and we are increasingly becoming a distributist country, which respects private property (unlike the socialists) and incorporating the elements of capitalism that encourage free productive enterprise while sustaining traditional values, family businesses and rural life, while warding off the influence of international finance and butcher Marxism. The biggest failure of capitalism is that it was too successful; people now have way too much free time on their hands and struggle to find an identity and purpose in the grey, secular world many people find themselves in, which is why they cling to 'LGBTQIA+++', climate activism etc. Truth be told, most people are easy to manipulate nowadays and care little for 'facts', which international neo-liberals and socialists are using to their advantage. People now are like empty husks walking around, and will get upset over anything their quasi-deities will tell them to get upset over. I hope you're not one of these people, my friend.

Please, I simply want you to see reason. Setsuzoku is a place of free debate and discussion after all! It is refreshing to engage in things like this for a change, especially at a time when people are so quick to jump the gun on other people's views.


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|
Last edited by Greater Carloso on Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF CARLOSO
"Nation, sovereignty, unity"
SACTO SUPREME | 3rd place in Baptism of Fire 68 | RTC NEWS
MT (2019)

User avatar
New Aeyariss
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6788
Founded: May 12, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Aeyariss » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:40 am

Image

YELLOW_HORNET_PATRIOT (@Suzumebachi)
Just now from Ishikawa

@lRonnLikeTheWind You know, my friends have said everything already, so permit myself to add the last point; you, dear sir, are an obvious christophobic hypocrite.

You preach all the time about how we are intolerant, go open the media and see what happens when someone disagrees with the politically correct stances in SJW hellholes, like Palmyrion or Ardoki. There is an extensive network of "hate speech" laws that serve as enforcers of political correctness; the moment someone says something against the LGBT, he is instantly attacked on basis of those laws. And at the same time, you say that we are intollerant...

The distinction between me and you is that I have never made tolerance and equality into an idol, as politically correct societies did. On the other hand, you yourself are filled with hate for the followers of Krishtoukyo, just because we disagree with your ideology, while preaching about tolerance and demanding others to tolerate a group that brings moral ruin to nations.

Now, there are two ways for you to get out of it. The first one is to admit that you are what SJWs refer to as an "intolerant bigot", which makes you into the very thing you claim to be fighting against. The second is to deny any persecution or hatred of conservatives and followers of Krishtoukyo, which is an obvious contradiction of empirical evidence - one look at any incident involving Homofront is a perfect example, or past invasions of the nations of New Edom that used LGBT rights as a cover for imperialist land grabs.

Choose wisely. Meanwhile, we remember what your kin tried to do to New Edom:

Image


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|
Last edited by New Aeyariss on Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rping in MT (2018) and PT/FanT (1564)


Inyourfaceistan wrote:You didn't know that Cusc is actually a 4-armed cyborg genius commander and skillful warrior created in secret by a cabal of rich capitalist financiers built to lead and army of drones and other renegades against and overbearing socialist regime?
Psalms 144:1 wrote:Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Also known as El Cuscatlan, the original "Carrier Breaker", "Anti-Che", and "General Grievous of SACTO".


User avatar
Palmyrion
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1805
Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Palmyrion » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:42 pm

Image

Ronn Charles Zamora (@RonnLikeTheWind)
Just now from Protectorate of Palawan

@Suzumebachi @DrPami @carlosian_ultra

(1) Sure, promiscuity is a problem (a sentiment that Palmyrians like me would share 9/10 times), but it's a problem about promiscuity than homosexuality itself. Must I tell you that correlation does not equate to causation? Because you seem to say that promiscuity is caused by homosexuality in this context (which it isn't). Also, if you have a problem with promiscuity (like many Palmyrians do) and want homosexuals to be monogamous (and Palmyrians also have a loathing for chemsex and promiscuity; see the STI pandemic of Palmyrion during the 1480s), why would you bar them from entering and enjoying healthy, fulfilling, and monogamous relationships (including, for lack of a better word, "legalizing" said relations by a contract we refer to as marriage)? It just doesn't make sense that you have a problem regarding promiscuity within the LGBT+ community and yet you want to bar them from entering aforementioned healthy, fulfilling, monogamous relationships.

(2) Appeals to nature? Hell yeah now we're talking. Homosexuality has been documented in 1500 species of animals, but homophobia has only been documented in Homo sapiens sapiens, as far as I know - but we go back to the question of promiscuity and monogamy, and light of that, refer to (1), and take it with the fact that humans have a relative tendency to (lifelong) monogamy compared to the rest of the animal kingdom. Also, doesn't monogamy (at least the lifelong variant seen in humans) run counter to nature?

(3) As for criminalizing homosexuality (or sodomy as you want it) due to public health concerns: see (1); also, if public health is a concern, then let me tell you that in Palmyrion, individuals with HIV and other incurable STIs (regardless of sexual orientation and gender identity/expression) are advised - STRONGLY! - to remain abstinent for life. If an HIV vaccine is developed, mass deployment of such a vaccine must also be enacted (and Palmyrion is a major contributor to global research in combating AIDS and other STIs, alongside other scientific pursuits; I have contacts who your country may want to collaborate with).

(4) Name me one country brought to its knees by the "LeFtIsT HoMoPrOpAgAnDa"; I'll wait, because as far as I know, nations that have accepted the LGBT+ community as functioning and productive members of their society are still intact (and no, correlation between acceptance of LGBT+ community and economic collapse isn't causation). Frankly, and for starters, leftist economic thought in Palmyrion is unpopular - shall I tell you of the horrors of the Stalinist Era in Palmyrion, and how the Stalinist government persecuted LGBT+ individuals (alongside Marshites, Romandeans, and other foreign ethnicities) en masse? With respect to distributism in our countries, 90-95% of enterprises in Palmyrion (the percentage changes yearly, because markets are wildly dynamic, though in Palmyrion's 34-year existence as the Royal Commonwealth the percentage has always been in that range) are cooperatives falling within the Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprise (MSME); that's distributism for you LOL ;). Also, what's so bad about people having loads of free time, and using that free time to examine themselves and their lives, and penultimately discover who they are? Didn't the Oracle at Delphi tell us to "Know thyself"? Didn't Socrates say that an unexamined life isn't worth living?

(5) Oh no, you guys just accused me of being Christophobic while pointing out Christofascism being popular amongst you guys? OK. Have your tea. Nations and terror groups using LGBT rights as casus belli for unjustifiable wars aren't all too dissimilar from armed militant Christian (Ku Klux Klan, Lord's Resistance Army, and Nifon Yushikai) and Muslim (Daesh/ISIS, Al Qaeda, and Abu Sayyaf) extremists - and I haven't seen you guys condemn these groups or hunt them down (keep appealing to my supposed hypocrisy and I'll appeal to yours as well); also, one man's insurgent is another man's freedom fighter. Also, attacked for your beliefs? Spare me a day while I laugh at this idiotic hilarity, for today I learned that people responding to shitty arguments such as homophobic ones is a form of attack. You wanted a free marketplace of ideas, you better be careful of what you ask for, because the anarchic mercilessness of the Second Law of Thermodynamics will give you a free-for-all marketplace brawl of ideas. Oh - and we only punish those who incite violence against anyone (be they LGBT, cisgender, atheists, theists, etc.).

If you ask me to choose wisely, I'll ask you too - and I will also force you to look at what your ilk had done.


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|
THE ROYAL PALMYRIAN COMMONWEALTH | "United In Progress"
History | Government and Politics | Military (Army | Navy | Aerospace Forces) | Economy | Culture

DEFCON 3 | CBRN ALERT RELEASED | STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED

[Commonwealth News Service] | Several Arrested for Planned Church Bombing; 2 Killed in Shootout | Arsonists Torch Portion of Experimental Crop Field, Eliminated by Security
Tech Level: MT/Light FanT (2019)

User avatar
New Aeyariss
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6788
Founded: May 12, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Aeyariss » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:20 am

Image

YELLOW_HORNET_PATRIOT (@Suzumebachi)
Just now from Ishikawa

@lRonnLikeTheWind I think you misunderstand. You are the hypocrite, not us, because we never claimed that tolerance and equality as our idol, or that we want to adhere to the standards of the gaijin minpon rather than standards the Kanto race created for itself. We have never said that we want a free and open society, I have said that I want a harmonious society built upon the three pillars of Nifon, one that's by the Kanto race for the Kanto race. I don't see a reason to fight Nifon Yushikai because I actively support their believes and what they stand for, alongside a considerable chunk of Nifonese population. Neither will I say that all kinds of violence are evil, because you yourself will surely agree that there are situations where violence should be used - defending our nation from degenerate forces being one such example (as I would sure you would have defended Palmyrion with your life if Rikugun visited it).

You do however realize that there is no such thing as an abrahamic religion that does not condemn the okama degeneracy. Therefore, if you want to stop hate, you have to destroy said religion first, because all abrahamic religions condemn LGBT in one way or another.

However, as I have said earlier, it's you who call for tolerance, not us. Therefore, by your own definition, you are a hypocritical christophobic bigot who can't keep his own ideas coherent.


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|
Last edited by New Aeyariss on Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rping in MT (2018) and PT/FanT (1564)


Inyourfaceistan wrote:You didn't know that Cusc is actually a 4-armed cyborg genius commander and skillful warrior created in secret by a cabal of rich capitalist financiers built to lead and army of drones and other renegades against and overbearing socialist regime?
Psalms 144:1 wrote:Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Also known as El Cuscatlan, the original "Carrier Breaker", "Anti-Che", and "General Grievous of SACTO".


User avatar
Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12440
Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:33 am

Image

Jay-C Calderone (@JCC#One)
Just now from San Roji, Inyursta

@Suzumebachi;

InB4 "yEaH weLL wE dOnT ToLeRAtE iNToLeRaNCe!11"

Y$50 says the comeback will be something along those lines


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geography of the RNI (MT) RNI Armaments Storefront (New!) Inyursta in a nutshell
On NS MT "Realism". - People who complain about Hard MT#InvadeArdoki
Legitimacy is a lie. All power is derived from force. Everything else is empty aesthetics.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

User avatar
Palmyrion
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1805
Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Palmyrion » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:58 am

Image

Ronn Charles Zamora (@RonnLikeTheWind)
Just now from Protectorate of Palawan

@Suzumebachi @JCC#One

Wow, Popper's Paradox much? @Suzumebachi apparently ran out of arguments to toss against me so he just went to toss ad hominems at me :rofl:

Guys, get on my level. If you guys gotta talk shit then you might as well just point your bums at me and unload diarrhea. ;)


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|
Last edited by Palmyrion on Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE ROYAL PALMYRIAN COMMONWEALTH | "United In Progress"
History | Government and Politics | Military (Army | Navy | Aerospace Forces) | Economy | Culture

DEFCON 3 | CBRN ALERT RELEASED | STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED

[Commonwealth News Service] | Several Arrested for Planned Church Bombing; 2 Killed in Shootout | Arsonists Torch Portion of Experimental Crop Field, Eliminated by Security
Tech Level: MT/Light FanT (2019)

User avatar
Stojam
Minister
 
Posts: 2313
Founded: May 26, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Stojam » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:05 am

Image

xGrindcorexPowerviolenceFan122x (@ViolenceAndNoise)
Just now from Chernogorsk, Stojam

@RonnLikeTheWind "YEAH GUYS GET ON MY LEVEL. I AM SUCH A EUPHORIC INTELLEYCTUYAL AND I AM SO SMARTER AND ABOVE YOU ALL. RIGHT FELLOW GENTLESIRS?"
That's what you sound like, I am just pointing it out.

@JCC#One Btw, it's modelo time foo.


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
The Daily Guardian:CGS Sheila O'Reilly of Cascadia received backlash after insults to President Miroslav||
The Civic Union, fighting for you.
Are you?[/url]
IATA Member
Proud Member of the G.M.D Pact
Partner of the LETA Trade Zone
Pro: Conservatism, Right Wing, Donald Trump , Brexit,Free Market Capitalism, Ted Cruz and Rubio, Freedom of Speech , Israel, Republican Party (US) , Conservative Party (UK), Constitution Party (US), Judaism, Guns.
Anti: Socialism,Communism,SJWs, Feminists, BLM, Liberals, , Illegal immigrants, Syrian Refugees, Palestine, Merkel, Democratic Party (US), Hillary Clinton, BDS, UN.
Proud Member-Nation of the Council of Nations

I DON'T USE NS STATS!

User avatar
New Aeyariss
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6788
Founded: May 12, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Aeyariss » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:25 am

Image

YELLOW_HORNET_PATRIOT (@Suzumebachi)
Just now from Ishikawa

@lRonnLikeTheWind I highly doubt that stating truth counts as "ad hominems" citing the fact that as my friends repeatedly give you arguments, I myself feel zero need to do so as well. But let's be clear - you never wanted a debate, just a chance to explode at conservatives from safety of your room and without any risk of response, ain't I wrong?

Therefore, I highly doubt that a rational exchange of arguments with you is possible. The fact however remains that your hypocrisy is obvious to us all, and all your attempts to deny it only strengthen that view.

In truth, humanity is driven by far simpler and baser instincts that many claim. The "rational" arguments that you give are there to justify your hate, not the other way around, and as such I dare to say that they clearly matter. Don't embarrass yourself further by denying anything after that, because there is nothing else to say about it - you simply hate us because you want to do what you want to do, and we are telling you that certain things are immoral, thus disrupting your feeling of personal safety in your sins. But, being too big of a coward, all you can do is yap about it from safety of your mother's basement, like little good SJW you are...

It's all the fun to live in a world with no accountability, until the time to face the judgment comes...


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|
Last edited by New Aeyariss on Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rping in MT (2018) and PT/FanT (1564)


Inyourfaceistan wrote:You didn't know that Cusc is actually a 4-armed cyborg genius commander and skillful warrior created in secret by a cabal of rich capitalist financiers built to lead and army of drones and other renegades against and overbearing socialist regime?
Psalms 144:1 wrote:Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Also known as El Cuscatlan, the original "Carrier Breaker", "Anti-Che", and "General Grievous of SACTO".


User avatar
Palmyrion
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1805
Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Palmyrion » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:40 am

Image

Ronn Charles Zamora (@RonnLikeTheWind)
Just now from Protectorate of Palawan

@Suzumebachi

Feeling the butthurt, chump? That's what happens when you say bullshit like that - you get an ass smackin'. Then you called in your lynch mob to help you in trying to lynch me online.

You blast at me for rudely giving you (counter)arguments that show how stupidly illogical your arguments are, and you consider it as hate, while you endlessly justify discrimination against the LGBT+ community with cherry-picked and convoluted arguments. Who's the hypocrite now, huh?

Also, don't accuse me of living in my basement. I have papers that show I'm an enlisted soldier in the Palmyrian Army, and I'm taking advantage of my leave to give y'all some well-deserved potshots. ;) Happy hunting!

P.S. Yes, my profile pic is me in 1st Civ Div clothing, if you are asking. Who's yapping all about it "from safety of your mother's basement" now, huh?


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|


Image

Lakambini Elizabeth the Commoner (@Lakambini_Elizabeth)
Just now from Palmyrion

So it seems that even with the gruesome death of my late husband, Lakán Alexander II, the monarchial bloodline of the Palmyrian Royal Family does not end here.

I would like to announce that, as of this time, I am already six weeks pregnant with the future monarch of the Royal Commonwealth.


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|
Last edited by Palmyrion on Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE ROYAL PALMYRIAN COMMONWEALTH | "United In Progress"
History | Government and Politics | Military (Army | Navy | Aerospace Forces) | Economy | Culture

DEFCON 3 | CBRN ALERT RELEASED | STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED

[Commonwealth News Service] | Several Arrested for Planned Church Bombing; 2 Killed in Shootout | Arsonists Torch Portion of Experimental Crop Field, Eliminated by Security
Tech Level: MT/Light FanT (2019)

User avatar
New Aeyariss
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6788
Founded: May 12, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Aeyariss » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:09 am

OOC: Just a note once again; as Palm's thread is in GD, this thread has no influence upon Nifon, or Nifonese canon at all. I will therefore refrain myself from referencing those events at all.

Image

YELLOW_HORNET_PATRIOT (@Suzumebachi)
Just now from Ishikawa

@lRonnLikeTheWind Oh, really? You see, I am not the one saying that discrimination is wrong, as, how Thomas Mann put it, "tolerance, when applied to evil, becomes a criminal offense". You, however, firmly believe that discrimination is wrong. Therefore, it's your views that are inconsistent, not mine. That makes you, not myself, a hypocrite. Your worldview, not mine, is internally inconsistent. Your worldview, not mine, says that you ought to have religious tolerance and LGBT tolerance at the same, despite the fact that the two are mutually contradictory.

What we are looking now is a clash of civilizations. We here in Nifon will make sure it will be our civilization that prevails.

Not to mention, that Palmyri army is the last thing I would measure anyone against. The very fact that it lets women in combat roles is enough for me to realize that Palmyri military is an international laughingstock. Compare to all the nations Rikugun - where I served - razed on it's way, then you will know the difference.


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|
Last edited by New Aeyariss on Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rping in MT (2018) and PT/FanT (1564)


Inyourfaceistan wrote:You didn't know that Cusc is actually a 4-armed cyborg genius commander and skillful warrior created in secret by a cabal of rich capitalist financiers built to lead and army of drones and other renegades against and overbearing socialist regime?
Psalms 144:1 wrote:Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Also known as El Cuscatlan, the original "Carrier Breaker", "Anti-Che", and "General Grievous of SACTO".


User avatar
Palmyrion
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1805
Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Palmyrion » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:08 pm

OOC: There's a reason for Cuscy's disclaimer: he got banned from joining Greater Dienstad and influencing its canon due to the events of The Widowmaker's Lair (and I feel the banning was unjust).
Image

Ronn Charles Zamora (@RonnLikeTheWind)
Just now from Protectorate of Palawan

@Suzumebachi

Oh no, we're now popping cherries as much as we're popping Popper's Paradox now, huh? Not to mention John Rawls saying that a just society must be tolerant of the intolerant, but that society has a right of self-preservation that trumps the principle of tolerance. Also, religious tolerance and LGBT acceptance have coexisted peacefully in the most progressive nations; you might as well want to look beyond your echo chamber of an island. Who's the hypocrite now???

Also, you may want to look at you guys teaching creationism instead of evolution, while teaching biology despite the fact that Theodosius Dobzhansky wrote about nothing in biology making sense save for in the light of evolution (and even forwarded theistic evolution, which you militant theists still rejected because it contains evolution). Who's the hyprocrite now???

And, say what about the Palmyrian Army?? Spare me a day of laughing as I laugh at you quaking in your boots from the thought that there are a few women in our military who can stand up to you (and it isn't as if Palmyrion's military is half comprised of women; while women are allowed to join the AFP, they only comprise about 1% of our military personnel, and most are in support and non-frontline combat roles like field artillery operators and aircraft pilots). Not to mention that the issue isn't about women, but standards.


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|
Last edited by Palmyrion on Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
THE ROYAL PALMYRIAN COMMONWEALTH | "United In Progress"
History | Government and Politics | Military (Army | Navy | Aerospace Forces) | Economy | Culture

DEFCON 3 | CBRN ALERT RELEASED | STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED

[Commonwealth News Service] | Several Arrested for Planned Church Bombing; 2 Killed in Shootout | Arsonists Torch Portion of Experimental Crop Field, Eliminated by Security
Tech Level: MT/Light FanT (2019)

User avatar
New Aeyariss
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6788
Founded: May 12, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Aeyariss » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:41 am

Image

YELLOW_HORNET_PATRIOT (@Suzumebachi)
Just now from Ishikawa

@lRonnLikeTheWind Don't try to turn the cat around it's tail. We are talking right now about morality, not about evolution, so let's continue our debate to prove you why you, not me, are hypocrite.

You have said that society has right for self preservation trumps principle of tolerance! Great - you have just admitted that I am right. You have openly said that tolerance has limits; now then, who is supposed to set those limits? Who, in society, is supposed to decide what's right, and what's wrong, and what's to be tolerated and not? Please do realize that no matter what you answer here, you have no chance to make any self consistent and coherent point.

If you say "the people" (perhaps through social contract) then know that Nifonese people are very homophobic, and I am sure we are not only nation around (look; Riysans, Inyurstans, etc. etc.) The society is with Kojiro-sama on this one, as evidenced by rampant anti-LGBT vigilantism (which was stopped, oh irony, by Kojiro-sama himself, for which I am very mad at him). If therefore the people want this, you have no right to say anything about choices we make.

If you say "nature" or "evolution" then do realize that the okama are at the bottom of the food chain here, thus - when we look at how nature works, which by the way is what led to Nazism, and the kind of morality and thinking that I will not, and can not, support or accept - it's our right to do so with minorities as we wish.

Or, there is as we think - that The Lord of Heaven is himself the one who sets standards of what's permissible and what isn't, and it's a duty of every human being to follow those standards and observe them as carefully as they can (though, with human imperfection, a lot of that is impossible, and that this is exactly why sinners should not be crushed outright).

I would like to add that the LGBT movement had, in the recent years, portrayed an enormous amount of hypocrisy - of exactly your kind - by organizing attempts at restricting the freedom of speech through so called "hate speech" laws, organizing campaigns of bullying of people who refused to go along with it (the infamous cases of Christian bakeries or florists who got into legal troubles for "discrimination"), to finally Homofront, which, to remind you, was born in this very nation because the degenerates have realized that what they did among the gaijin won't work here, and chose to resort to violence instead.

Thus, by your own standards, of one who preaches tolerance (which I don't because I firmly believe that all forms of human and social life ought to be subject to the will of the Lord of Heaven and follow his virtues) - you are the hypocrite. The entire worldview you have presented in this debate is self - contradictory. I would like to add that your own dream is one of secular humanist/atheist theocracy in which the entire world had been subjugated under the common banner of political correctness. So when you list the evils of muslims of Nifon Yushikai, list there yourself as an example of an atheist fundamentalist, right next to Stalin-san.

And on the final note... please. Women are 30% weaker in the upper body and 50% in the lower, not to mention being driven by emotions, not by logic. The only good place for a woman in the military is to make coffee for the officers.


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|
Last edited by New Aeyariss on Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rping in MT (2018) and PT/FanT (1564)


Inyourfaceistan wrote:You didn't know that Cusc is actually a 4-armed cyborg genius commander and skillful warrior created in secret by a cabal of rich capitalist financiers built to lead and army of drones and other renegades against and overbearing socialist regime?
Psalms 144:1 wrote:Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Also known as El Cuscatlan, the original "Carrier Breaker", "Anti-Che", and "General Grievous of SACTO".


User avatar
Palmyrion
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1805
Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Palmyrion » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:14 am

Image

Ronn Charles Zamora (@RonnLikeTheWind)
Just now from Protectorate of Palawan

Oh no, Rawls' statement was aimed against you guys; in this context you and your ilk are the ones being referred to as the "intolerant" here, and it shows like a sore thumb. Also, do with minorities as you wish? Wow, keep up the argumentum ad baculum; I love it. Pretty soon every nation imaginable would enact trade embargos on you for being a pariah state (and we know your country has little natural resources); I can only imagine immigrants being killed and Kojiro espousing killing of immigrants (and I am betting my balls he would enact such a policy within his reign in power).

Also, "okama" being at the bottom of the food chain? Hell naw, they're still humans as you are, with the same evolutionary origins and the same evolutionary advantages as you do; you hunt alongside them, and there's no way you could ever wipe that fact out.

Granted, hate speech is hard to define, but if we're talking about inciting discrimination, persecution, and violence, now that's when we're crossing lines now. If Christian bakers and florists rejected the offer not because they were inundated with orders but because of the couple's sexual orientation, then that's discrimination, full stop, and such a form of discrimination does not deserve a place in the economic world; do we care if you're butthurt? No; therefore, keep crying - or, for better effect, cry through your anus as you explode diarrhea on us.

As for the "Lord of Heaven" setting the standards for what's permissible: the guy doesn't exist; all we have is a book forwarding a claim and with no supporting evidence to confirm the existence of God or any god whatsoever. I don't dream of a secular humanist/atheist theocracy (which is like saying you'd have a dictatorship of people who don't collect stamps) and neither do I bear a dream of total political correctness (as per Rawlsian theory of justice). If you list the evils of "atheist fundamentalists", you may as well consider yourself a grave violator of Rawlsian theory of justice; your ilk isn't all too different from Homofront (and one man's insurgent is another man's freedom fighter, so to say).

TL;DR You want to be tolerated in a free world (and hell yeah we would), but you don't want to tolerate, and even want to cull en masse, the LGBT+ community (and we're talking all about gays and none about lesbians and bisexuals!!!); therefore, you're hypocritical, not me. Also, the LGBT+ community does not present a fucking existential threat to society (at least not to militant homophobic alarmists like you), so that renders the question of tolerating them a stupid one as they're not a pain in the ass that must be tolerated (unlike your ilk), but humans that must be accepted as functioning and productive members of society.

Final note: the bar is high for everyone, champ. Let me tell you that even in special forces selection, only at most 30% of candidates, which are almost all male, pass. If you are referring to women being more emotional than men, think again, champ. Not to mention that academically, women are better achievers than men (and why not militarize this difference?). A woman's place in the military is up in your curb, giving you a brutal ass smacking up your gloryhole with the muzzle of an AR.30. Similarly, putting a quota on making the military be at least 50% women is also sexist in itself as it implies that women can't compete with men in the same contest.

PS: Why don't you team up with our home-grown Christian terrorist organization, the Bagong Lipunan ng Palmyria?


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|

OOC: I remember you have a thread about Homofront cells (I retcon mine, BTW). I might as well pick up the idea by creating a counterpart of my own: terror cells declaring allegiance to the BLP, and espousing the same ideology (Christian militant fundamentalism, dominion theology, paleoconservatism, and outright theocratic authoritarianism). What do you think?
Last edited by Palmyrion on Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
THE ROYAL PALMYRIAN COMMONWEALTH | "United In Progress"
History | Government and Politics | Military (Army | Navy | Aerospace Forces) | Economy | Culture

DEFCON 3 | CBRN ALERT RELEASED | STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED

[Commonwealth News Service] | Several Arrested for Planned Church Bombing; 2 Killed in Shootout | Arsonists Torch Portion of Experimental Crop Field, Eliminated by Security
Tech Level: MT/Light FanT (2019)

User avatar
Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12440
Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:25 am

Image

Sgt. Lorenzo Sant-Luc (@LorenzoSL)
Just now from Citua Duvalier, Inyursta

@RonnLikeTheWind;

"Pretty soon every nation imaginable will enact trade embargos on you for being a pariah state"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Listen, kid. In grown-up land, geopolitics don't revolve around who hurts the feelings of what minority group. So long as Nijon has economic and geostrategic worth, nations will trade with it. So long as Nijon is SACTO, then SACTO will trade with it.
More importantly "Every nation imaginable" are not all Westernized Quepas; because newsflash: most asiatic, latino, middle eastern or other non-western cultures don't fucking care about "muh LGBTQCRYBABYGENDER++++++++"


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|


Image

Alberto Allon (@ThePredDoc)
Just now from Puerte Mellieure, Inyursta

@RonnLikeTheWind;
Okay buddy... Listen up.
"Homosexuality" did not evolve like you seem to think it did, nor do most instances of """Homosexuality""" in animals compare to what we know of in Humans.
Since there is no prevailing scientific consensus on the evolution of same-sex mating in nominally heterosexual organisms, lets put the most positive hypothesis for homosexuality first:
Flatworm Theory: This states that it evolved as a "self-delete" function, in order to prevent individuals with otherwise harmful traits from sexual reproduction. This was first observed in flatworms - and was tied to harmful allele mutations. Best case FOR homosexuality is that its "nature" doing the population a favor by adding an extra layer of insurance that deleterious traits don't make it into the next generation.

Next, we look at the idea that homosexuality itself is a deleterious trait.
Bad Genes: Wherein the behavior of sex-sex mating rituals is itself a negative mutation. In pure terms of Darwinian fitness, a functioning organism SHOULD want to mate with the opposite sex and reproduce. Genetic mutations impairing this ability are a death-knell for fitness, and being gay is basically just as destructive as being born with a color that alerts predators to your presence or digestive systems that don't work or a face that scares possible mates away.

Social Pressure: Last, but not least, the simple theory that social pressures; interactions with conspecifics can influence behavior. In rare situations, enough interactions of the right (or wrong) kind can lead to behavior we consider to be "homosexual". Its worth noting that in most mammals homosexuality (at least male-to-male) is primarily for social status and power domination, as is little more than "prison rules" by human definition.

The claim that "over 1500 species" exhibit "homosexuality" is facetious as that number includes species which are known to undergo natural sex reversals due to epigenetic changes, and hermaphrodite species which exhibit both male and female reproductive capabilities.

Problem is, "homosexuality" as we know it in modern society, is by far and wide little more than a fetish.

|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|
Geography of the RNI (MT) RNI Armaments Storefront (New!) Inyursta in a nutshell
On NS MT "Realism". - People who complain about Hard MT#InvadeArdoki
Legitimacy is a lie. All power is derived from force. Everything else is empty aesthetics.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

User avatar
New Aeyariss
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6788
Founded: May 12, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Aeyariss » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:36 am

Image

YELLOW_HORNET_PATRIOT (@Suzumebachi)
Just now from Ishikawa

@lRonnLikeTheWind You are just repeating yourself while totally ignoring my posts, so please, write something worthwhile instead angry cries of an SJW annoyed because his ideology is not accepted.

Your entire assumption is based upon the idea that there exists the only true progressive ideology, and that everyone else ought to adhere to it. What Rawls-san was speaking about is something that I am not concerned about, because Rawls-san was a gaijin, and Nifon does not need gaijin to tell it what is true or wrong.

I couldn't care less about what happens in Palmyrion, because Nifon remains NIfon, and you can't do anything about it. Right now, New Edom is carrying out a mass pacification of the entire LGBT community, and no one is doing anything about it; no one could do anything about New Edom earlier either, because the moment someone tried, he risked the combined forces of SACTO, Imperion and other alliances fighting against it.

When we take your assumption that what you say is the correct, perfect ideology - your entire argumentation falls apart and your hypocrisy shows itself fully. My point, thus, remains fully proven and I think that everyone now can see it.


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|
Rping in MT (2018) and PT/FanT (1564)


Inyourfaceistan wrote:You didn't know that Cusc is actually a 4-armed cyborg genius commander and skillful warrior created in secret by a cabal of rich capitalist financiers built to lead and army of drones and other renegades against and overbearing socialist regime?
Psalms 144:1 wrote:Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Also known as El Cuscatlan, the original "Carrier Breaker", "Anti-Che", and "General Grievous of SACTO".


User avatar
Guadalupador
Senator
 
Posts: 4469
Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Guadalupador » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:26 pm

OOC: this piece of work is a Guadalupadorian Cultural Ultranationalist. His opinions should not be taken as the official policy of the government of Guadalupador nor the prevailing view of the vast majority her citizens.
Image

Eldre Terenoyu (@BasedDorian)
Just now from Ganaan, Guadalupador

Let the nifs and mongrel Inyurstans be distracted by idiotic arguments about homosexuals, little do they know, or comprehend that their slaughter is being meticulously planned by beings higher than they.

|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

User avatar
Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12440
Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:34 pm

Image

Antoine Gavrilla (@AtoineOG)
Just now from Fjorda de Rivéra, Inyursta

@BasedDorian;

Bitch, your mardré is about to be calling me Papi and soon your shit-talking little gringo ass is gonna have to call me step-daddy!


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|


Image

Jose Impendido; Euphoric GentleSir (@Jose<3RWBY)
Just now from Juanaré, Inyursta

Setz is a breeding ground for anti-intellectualism, as usual.

In my perfect society, those who use fallacies will be subject to legal action. Furthermore, a loss in a fair debate means that your idea is useless and to be ignored. I imagine in this world that debates would be taken much more seriously, akin to dueling in the old days. Women will also be more inclined to respect and admire men who can wrack up debate wins on the internet using valid intellectual arguments. In such a world, religion would die fast as the imaginary friend cults would be slaughtered in a battle of wits and logic!


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|
Geography of the RNI (MT) RNI Armaments Storefront (New!) Inyursta in a nutshell
On NS MT "Realism". - People who complain about Hard MT#InvadeArdoki
Legitimacy is a lie. All power is derived from force. Everything else is empty aesthetics.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

User avatar
Greater Carloso
Diplomat
 
Posts: 762
Founded: Dec 24, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Greater Carloso » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:18 pm

Image

Patricia Rouco (@patriciarouco)
Just now from Zamora, Carloso

PRESIDENT *clap* TOBÓN *clap* IS *clap* A *clap* MISOGYNIST *clap* ANTI-CHOICE *clap* BIGOT

The Carlosian government is a fascist, anti-socialist regime that denies me and countless other women bodily autonomy. If I get pregnant in Carloso and choose to terminate my pregnancy, I can face a lifetime sentence in prison, and even the death penalty. Carloso is captured by a bigoted and backwards Catholic worldview, supported by paedophiles and racist bigots. It is time that the country realise that it is 2019 and that women have rights!. Literally thousands of women are dying because of this outdated way of thinking! #MyBodyMyChoice


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|


Image

Carlosian_ULTRANATIONALIST (@carlosian_ultra)
Just now from Madrigal, Carloso

@patriciarouco; Shut up you windbag. Sorry to break it to you, but you live in a Christian republic where its not okay to kill your baby because it happens to be an inconvenience on your promiscuous, degenerate lifestyle. Carloso will forever remain a Christian country, and National Salvation under President Tobón will always stand as the vanguard against the forces of international finance and international socialism that you so adamantly support! You lot are a hopeless minority in a nation full of nationalists and patriots! We have already broken the cycle of governments without any vision for the country beyond money-politics; we are forging a new, nationalist, harmonious Carloso which you cannot even comprehend, child of Lucifer! You will have no say in the country's future! Maybe you should move to socialist Bourgougia permanently if you want to engage in baby murder!

|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF CARLOSO
"Nation, sovereignty, unity"
SACTO SUPREME | 3rd place in Baptism of Fire 68 | RTC NEWS
MT (2019)

User avatar
Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12440
Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:38 pm

Image

Antoine Gavrilla (@AtoineOG)
Just now from Fjorda de Rivéra, Inyursta

@patriciarouco;

Don't worry, your ugly ass ain't never gonna get pregnant so it wont matter!
(unless you get a maricone drunk enough)


|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|
Geography of the RNI (MT) RNI Armaments Storefront (New!) Inyursta in a nutshell
On NS MT "Realism". - People who complain about Hard MT#InvadeArdoki
Legitimacy is a lie. All power is derived from force. Everything else is empty aesthetics.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

User avatar
South Oceanica
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 9
Founded: Mar 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Oceanica » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:43 pm

Image

Elle Spekschate (@ElleSpekschate)
Just now from Port Steward, Oceanica

Honestly I am so scared to go out onto the streets of South Oceanica sometimes. The fascist, foreign bigots are still here enforcing security, under the watchful eye of the hateful misogynistic bigot Bowden. I just wish he died so that we could have a progressive, pro-woman, pro-choice and pro-marginalised communities government that actually looked after the people for once. Solidarity with my sister in Carloso @patriciarouco who is experiencing the same tyrannical form of government that the yellow-coloured Nifonese government under Nazi Maki Kojiro are exporting all over the world.

|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bolrieg, Cartoonia, Elejamie, Global Harran, Les Etats Connuriste, Lillorainen, Scotatrova, Stanier, The Scarlet Eagle

Advertisement

Remove ads