NATION

PASSWORD

micro.blog [microblogging // mt // open]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Akiramori
Attaché

Founded: Mar 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Akiramori » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:43 pm

Heavenly Shark · Posted on Feb 15, 2018 · Posted from Boloshire, Albisles
Had a fantastic Valentine's Day - really racked up an impressive score. M-hmm.

12 up · 5 down
REPLY · UPVOTE · DOWNVOTE

Magnificent Boots · Posted on Feb 15, 2018 · Posted from Akaishi, Akiramori
@HeavenlyShark That's a creepy way of thinking about Valentine's Day. How many men are you even dating?

13 up · 3 down

Heavenly Shark · Posted on Feb 15, 2018 · Posted from Boloshire, Albisles
@MagnificentBoots 12, and 6 don't even know it. u mad, bro?

12 up · 5 down

Magnificent Boots · Posted on Apr Feb 15, 2018 · Posted from Akaishi, Akiramori
@HeavenlyShark That's messed up.

13 up · 3 down

Burnt Cardigan · Posted on Feb 15, 2018 · Posted from Akaishi, Akiramori
I wish my ex would stop calling me. I don't want to get back together with you. I don't want to get back together with anyone. I'm done with living in the sin promoted by these disgusting bodies. That part of my life is over, now. Get over it @LilyBreeze.

10 up · 18 down

Twelve Kittens · Posted on Feb 15, 2018 · Posted from Kurozu, Akiramori
@BurntCardigan Whoever your therapist is, you need to find a better one.

24 up · 8 down

Last Man in Kurozu · Posted on Feb 15, 2018 · Posted from Kurozu, Akiramori
I'd like to thank @PowerSuitGamer and @MichikoTatsuno for helping me work on my boat yesterday. Since what happened to Yuno... well I really appreciate it.

[click to show attached images]

15 up · 7 down

Power Suit Gamer · Posted on Feb 15, 2018 · Posted from Kurozu, Akiramori
@LastManInKurozu No problem, LM. It was... relaxing, I guess?

8 up · 3 down

Michiko Tatsuno (Kurozu Animation) · Posted on Feb 15, 2018 · Posted from Kurozu, Akiramori
@PowerSuitGamer i know i've been drinking but stop by my apartment sometime ok

55 up · 6 down

Hana of Justice · Posted on Feb 15, 2018 · Posted from Akiramori
The new nose art going on our carrier is WILD. If my commander saw me wearing that while on leave, she'd slap me.

So of course I'M GETTING IT AS A NEW TATTOO! WHOS COMING WITH ME #ANSPowerMax

80 up · 30 down

Cards of Kyougan · Posted on Feb 15, 2018 · Posted from Keishin, Kyougan
Hired by @JekyllnHydeEntertainment to work on their #WorldOfMurdercraft card game. Very excited!

45 up · 7 down

FemmFreedom · Posted on Feb 15, 2018 · Posted from Keishin, Kyougan
@CardsOfKyougan MAKE THEM PATCH THE DARK WIZARD
THE UNBALANCE IS DISGUSTING GAME-BREAKING FILTH

8 up · 3 down
Futurism is Movement
Democracy, Technocracy, Forests, Nuclear Power, Genetic Social Engineering, Tropical Beaches.
Greater Technocratic Akiramori [MT/MT+], Elprus
"The past is a foreign country."
Single-Sex Dystopias, Corporation-Policed Steppes, French-Japanese Business Communists, Feminist North Korea, Manocratic Wrestleocracy, and former French Colonials with way too much Wine.

Akiramori
Attaché

Founded: Mar 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Akiramori » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:31 pm

AKIRAMORI
Social Media Epilogue

Burnt Cardigan eventually leaves the nunnery, gets "corrective surgery," and moves to the Albisles (UK) where she marries an RV2081-infected man that has no plans to have children. At 38, she has a child as a result of a failure in her birth control implant. Her attempt to have the child given "corrective surgery" becomes a landmark case in Albisles law - which she loses. She eventually changes her mind out of love for her daughter, but becomes an activist for public research funding to make RV2081 "optional" through the use of genetic engineering. Seven years after her death, her daughter becomes one of the first to use this technology, giving birth to a healthy baby girl that is RV-2081-negative.

Her ex, Magnificent Boots, continues to decline to press charges for the physical attack she suffered that sent her to the hospital. She still has some scarring on her upper right arm and the back of her head. Boots goes through several more relationships before settling down with a lawyer. She has two children.

A More Gentle Shade of Violet remains happily married to her husband in Okoyasu. They have no children and live to old age. No one other than government officials and medical personnel (who can see her clearly marked documents) suspect her condition.

FemmFreedom remains single for the rest of her life. At 48, she travels to a war-torn region with an organization that provides aid to underprivileged girls. She dies trying to fill in a levee protecting a local village from an unexpected flood. Her name is listed on a stone monument in that village, with those of five other volunteers.

Cards of Kyougan finishes his engineering degree. He marries a natural woman and has three children.

Hana of Justice remains single and promiscuous until age 42, when she marries another of her kind (age 45). After several years, she adopts a male war orphan from a foreign country, who takes on her patriotic love of Akiramori. His [the orphan's] home life is somewhat awkward (he describes the situation as "like having two fathers" to foreigners), but he becomes a popular and mostly well-respected politician, even managing to weather a major sex scandal. He and his wife partially separate (without divorcing), and he marries his mistress. He has three children by each.

The ANS AliNoScoper has an unremarkable service record before being sold to Argentina in 2032, where it serves for 14 years before being scrapped in 2046. The Argentinians paint over the questionable art on the bow of the ship with a flat naval gray.

Heavenly Shark, in the Albisles (UK), is arrested in 2019 for sex crimes and sentenced to fifteen years in prison. A class action lawsuit is opened against her over the spread of RV2081, but fails. Epidemiologists study Heavenly Shark and the other "pro-virals" regarding the spread of the virus in the Albisles and elsewhere. After two years she is moved to a special quarantine facility for RV2081-positive offenders. Due to charges relating to further crimes she commits in prison, she is serving a life sentence.

Twelve Kittens dies childless at the age of 39, from illness. Several friends and family members attend her funeral.

The Kurozu Times remains the premier news outlet of Akiramori well into the 21st century.

A vaccine is eventually developed which can stop the spread of the RV2081 virus, and genetic engineering treatments are developed which can prevent passing it down to one's children. These are distributed at-cost by global health organizations. However, while the pandemic spread is stopped, by this point around 5% of the global population express the RV2081 phenotype (12% in liberal Western democracies). In most liberal developed regions, they are recognized as a third sex. In other, more traditional regions, their share of the population is gradually reducing following the vaccinations, leading to international migration to more RV2081-favorable countries. Shares in developed countries that adopted strict restrictions early on (such as Okoyasu) remain below 0.5%.

International authorities officially hold that the dictatorship government's deliberate mass infection of dissidents and rebels with RV2081 was a war crime. The only condition imposed in response is the current government's obligation for the at-cost distribution of vaccines and genetic treatments. No further economic or military actions were taken.

Coco J. Riley's plan to merge the Typhoon Islands into a single polity is about the only major policy of her administration that truly goes into effect, mostly 15 years later after an early version of the Vaccine is developed, as the four governments of Corporation-policed Kyougan, Monarchist Montange Blanc, Market Communist Shirahara, and Akiramori are merged together, and their populations shuffle around looking for work.

Femmunist Junan and the Manocracy are conquered and disarmed by the new Fused Typhoon Polity in 2037. Their populations are gradually redistributed through the rest of the territory when it's deemed safe to do so.

Despite the vaccine, RV2081 (and phenotype) levels continue to rise in the Fused Typhoon Polity, and most residents see no reason to "cure" themselves. However, with the end of the threat posed by the Femmunists, the residents have begun to question the hypercompetitive and alienating society they built, and whether it is conducive to their mental health and physical wellbeing. Sales of cosmetics, motorcycles, "sexy" clothes, guns, and trashy fan servicey animation continue to remain extremely high relative to global averages.

Michiko Tatsuno gets back together with her ex, Powersuit Gamer (PSG), after reuniting while working on Last Man in Kurozu's boat.

Rather than immediately exit the business of parasocial relationships, the two leverage PSG's plain appearance to their advantage, shooting a series of "Point-of-View: Michiko is Your Girlfriend" videos which become a major hit, with PSG acting as the stand-in for the viewer. Michiko continues to voice act and sell her clothing on the Internet. The two get married in 2020, and eventually have two children. In 2024, due to the popularity of "Point-of-View: Michiko is Your Wife," Michiko is hired as a full-time actress by the national government for a healthy marriage promotion initiative, as part of a broader shift in which Akiramori becomes more socially conservative.

The couple's first daughter becomes the world-famous idol-pro-gamer R4Z0R//B4CK. Their second daughter moves to Brazil and becomes a housewife, outside of the media spotlight. Each has two children.

Last Man in Kurozu dies of old age in 2019. He is buried next to his wife. Michiko and PSG attend his funeral.
Futurism is Movement
Democracy, Technocracy, Forests, Nuclear Power, Genetic Social Engineering, Tropical Beaches.
Greater Technocratic Akiramori [MT/MT+], Elprus
"The past is a foreign country."
Single-Sex Dystopias, Corporation-Policed Steppes, French-Japanese Business Communists, Feminist North Korea, Manocratic Wrestleocracy, and former French Colonials with way too much Wine.

Previous

Return to NationStates