NATION

PASSWORD

Council of Nations [OPEN - OOC]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Novorossitov
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 478
Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Novorossitov » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:52 pm

Council of Nations Admin wrote:Bringing an OOC chat back here, who wants to allow kustgebied to make his case, in IC in the Con Chamber

Important question first, what is his case? No one's being clear about why he needed to be banned.
Relax people, this nation doesn't represent my real political views.

Call me Novo!

We are not Novorossiya, we are not Russia, we are a fictional nation situated in the Americas formerly colonized by the Russian-Swedish Commonwealth. (Also fictional) Novorossitov runs in real-time, and we are currently in the year 2018.

Factbooks: Here

MT Canon: Novorossitov
PMT Canon: Eternis

IATA Member

This nation uses some NS Stats.

User avatar
New Roma Republic
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1999
Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Roma Republic » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:55 pm

ALSO, the charter should be decided on OOCly, so it can encompass both OOC powers and IC powers of the President, Sec Gen, Ambassador to the World, and the legislature.
Magni Imperium Nova Romae (Imperial Republic of New Rome)
Head of Government: Caesar Cornelia Ayanami
Head of State: Praetor Maximinus Vergilius
Roman Central News

User avatar
Kihdis
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1410
Founded: Jul 18, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kihdis » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:56 pm

Yes, we should write the charter here.
Call me Sam.
I'm an absurdist.
8values
Current Leader: President Yaqûb Goran

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be."

User avatar
Council of Nations Admin
Attaché
 
Posts: 83
Founded: Oct 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Council of Nations Admin » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:57 pm

Novorossitov wrote:
Council of Nations Admin wrote:Bringing an OOC chat back here, who wants to allow kustgebied to make his case, in IC in the Con Chamber

Important question first, what is his case? No one's being clear about why he needed to be banned.


page two of this topic, has the conversation that leads to his ban.


As for this being an OOC discussion on the ban, I'll remove it from being a topic in the CON Chambers, and we'll decide here.

As for the charter, I'll leave that also up to everyone else to decide if they want to make it out of character or in character. If the majority want it as an OOC thing, I'll also remove it form the CON Chambers discussion.
Last edited by Council of Nations Admin on Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Adevia-Ardvilla
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1320
Founded: May 26, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Adevia-Ardvilla » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:04 pm

I notice that the poll has been removed. Why is that?
The Kingdom of Adevia-Ardvilla
For the Kingdom!
King: King Phillip XIV
Prime Minister: Charles Mansbridge

User avatar
New Roma Republic
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1999
Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Roma Republic » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:05 pm

Adevia-Ardvilla wrote:I notice that the poll has been removed. Why is that?

Probably because there was a clear cut winner: no puppets.
Magni Imperium Nova Romae (Imperial Republic of New Rome)
Head of Government: Caesar Cornelia Ayanami
Head of State: Praetor Maximinus Vergilius
Roman Central News

User avatar
Kustgebied
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1069
Founded: Apr 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kustgebied » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:05 pm

Adevia-Ardvilla wrote:I notice that the poll has been removed. Why is that?

having been granted permission by our administrator account to post here

probably because you attempted to rig it
ripping off vic and siggy by being another tricolour westerner superstate

User avatar
Adevia-Ardvilla
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1320
Founded: May 26, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Adevia-Ardvilla » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:05 pm

New Roma Republic wrote:
Adevia-Ardvilla wrote:I notice that the poll has been removed. Why is that?

Probably because there was a clear cut winner: no puppets.

No, I mean the poll about Kustgebied's ban. Why was that removed? And I only voted with this nation. I didn't vote with any of my puppets. I don't know why 12 people voted no within the first minute of it being up.
Last edited by Adevia-Ardvilla on Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Kingdom of Adevia-Ardvilla
For the Kingdom!
King: King Phillip XIV
Prime Minister: Charles Mansbridge

User avatar
Kustgebied
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1069
Founded: Apr 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kustgebied » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:05 pm

New Roma Republic wrote:
Adevia-Ardvilla wrote:I notice that the poll has been removed. Why is that?

Probably because there was a clear cut winner: no puppets.

think adevia's talking about the one he just tried to rig
ripping off vic and siggy by being another tricolour westerner superstate

User avatar
Council of Nations Admin
Attaché
 
Posts: 83
Founded: Oct 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Council of Nations Admin » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:06 pm

I will not be online for a little while today, just to inform you all.

Also Kustgebied is allowed to post on here to make his case for now.

User avatar
Kustgebied
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1069
Founded: Apr 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kustgebied » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:07 pm

Adevia-Ardvilla wrote:
New Roma Republic wrote:Probably because there was a clear cut winner: no puppets.

No, I mean the poll about Kustgebied's ban. Why was that removed? And I only voted with this nation. I didn't vote with any of my puppets. I don't know why 12 people voted no within the first minute of it being up.

oh gee, i think i might know
Last edited by Kustgebied on Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ripping off vic and siggy by being another tricolour westerner superstate

User avatar
Adevia-Ardvilla
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1320
Founded: May 26, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Adevia-Ardvilla » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:09 pm

Kustgebied wrote:
Adevia-Ardvilla wrote:No, I mean the poll about Kustgebied's ban. Why was that removed? And I only voted with this nation. I didn't vote with any of my puppets. I don't know why 12 people voted no within the first minute of it being up.

oh gee, i think i might know

What was the reason, Kustgebied? I suspect that you rigged it with your puppets.
The Kingdom of Adevia-Ardvilla
For the Kingdom!
King: King Phillip XIV
Prime Minister: Charles Mansbridge

User avatar
Kustgebied
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1069
Founded: Apr 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kustgebied » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:09 pm

Adevia-Ardvilla wrote:
Kustgebied wrote:oh gee, i think i might know

What was the reason, Kustgebied? I suspect that you rigged it with your puppets.

to vote 'no'?

uh
ripping off vic and siggy by being another tricolour westerner superstate

User avatar
New Roma Republic
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1999
Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Roma Republic » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:10 pm

Adevia-Ardvilla, why did you ban Kustgebied? I just looked at the entire argument on Page 2, and I saw no good reason why Kustgebied was banned. He disagreed with you, and you banned him. There was no good reason. And you never gave a reason as to why you did not want the discord. Kustgebied was unjustly banned, therefore, he should be immediately reinstated as a member in the CoN.
Magni Imperium Nova Romae (Imperial Republic of New Rome)
Head of Government: Caesar Cornelia Ayanami
Head of State: Praetor Maximinus Vergilius
Roman Central News

User avatar
Adevia-Ardvilla
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1320
Founded: May 26, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Adevia-Ardvilla » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:11 pm

New Roma Republic wrote:Adevia-Ardvilla, why did you ban Kustgebied? I just looked at the entire argument on Page 2, and I saw no good reason why Kustgebied was banned. He disagreed with you, and you banned him. There was no good reason. And you never gave a reason as to why you did not want the discord. Kustgebied was unjustly banned, therefore, he should be immediately reinstated as a member in the CoN.

I banned Kustgebied because he caused OOC warfare. And I did not want the Discord because the Council didn't need one.
The Kingdom of Adevia-Ardvilla
For the Kingdom!
King: King Phillip XIV
Prime Minister: Charles Mansbridge

User avatar
Kihdis
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1410
Founded: Jul 18, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kihdis » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:12 pm

Considering this chaos, maybe it would be a better idea to get us to submit a formatted vote, like we had in the chamber. That way anonymous votes can't happen, and suspicious looking votes can be discarded.
I'd rather not have this big argument about Kustgebied again. I think they're okay because the Discord thing was just a miscommunication, and that we should stop acting aggressively towards one another here, since the thread could quickly turn into chaos and have people being warned or banned for real, not just by us.
Call me Sam.
I'm an absurdist.
8values
Current Leader: President Yaqûb Goran

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be."

User avatar
New Roma Republic
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1999
Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Roma Republic » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:13 pm

Adevia-Ardvilla wrote:
New Roma Republic wrote:Adevia-Ardvilla, why did you ban Kustgebied? I just looked at the entire argument on Page 2, and I saw no good reason why Kustgebied was banned. He disagreed with you, and you banned him. There was no good reason. And you never gave a reason as to why you did not want the discord. Kustgebied was unjustly banned, therefore, he should be immediately reinstated as a member in the CoN.

I banned Kustgebied because he caused OOC warfare. And I did not want the Discord because the Council didn't need one.

So, you banned him because you can't handle someone disagreeing with you? I don't see how that constitutes OOC Warfare.

Why does the CoN not need a Discord? I'd think articulation with other alliances would be nice to have.
Magni Imperium Nova Romae (Imperial Republic of New Rome)
Head of Government: Caesar Cornelia Ayanami
Head of State: Praetor Maximinus Vergilius
Roman Central News

User avatar
Adevia-Ardvilla
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1320
Founded: May 26, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Adevia-Ardvilla » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:14 pm

Kihdis wrote:Considering this chaos, maybe it would be a better idea to get us to submit a formatted vote, like we had in the chamber. That way anonymous votes can't happen, and suspicious looking votes can be discarded.
I'd rather not have this big argument about Kustgebied again. I think they're okay because the Discord thing was just a miscommunication, and that we should stop acting aggressively towards one another here, since the thread could quickly turn into chaos and have people being warned or banned for real, not just by us.

Okay. I'll start doing that now, and OP, Kustgebied was only allowed to post to explain his case. He was not unbanned so that he could argue with me.
The Kingdom of Adevia-Ardvilla
For the Kingdom!
King: King Phillip XIV
Prime Minister: Charles Mansbridge

User avatar
Novorossitov
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 478
Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Novorossitov » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:15 pm

Adevia-Ardvilla wrote:I banned Kustgebied because he caused OOC warfare. And I did not want the Discord because the Council didn't need one.

OOC Warfare? No, I saw nothing resembling that at all. Kustgebied just asked why you so vehemently didn't want a Discord and you never gave a reason then kicked him. Guess that's what happens when two people with a bad history try to reason.
Relax people, this nation doesn't represent my real political views.

Call me Novo!

We are not Novorossiya, we are not Russia, we are a fictional nation situated in the Americas formerly colonized by the Russian-Swedish Commonwealth. (Also fictional) Novorossitov runs in real-time, and we are currently in the year 2018.

Factbooks: Here

MT Canon: Novorossitov
PMT Canon: Eternis

IATA Member

This nation uses some NS Stats.

User avatar
Kustgebied
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1069
Founded: Apr 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kustgebied » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:15 pm

Adevia-Ardvilla wrote:
Kihdis wrote:Considering this chaos, maybe it would be a better idea to get us to submit a formatted vote, like we had in the chamber. That way anonymous votes can't happen, and suspicious looking votes can be discarded.
I'd rather not have this big argument about Kustgebied again. I think they're okay because the Discord thing was just a miscommunication, and that we should stop acting aggressively towards one another here, since the thread could quickly turn into chaos and have people being warned or banned for real, not just by us.

Okay. I'll start doing that now, and OP, Kustgebied was only allowed to post to explain his case. He was not unbanned so that he could argue with me.

and i am arguing my case.

https://discord.gg/VwYY9MS

Unofficial Discord, if anyone wants to join.
Last edited by Kustgebied on Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ripping off vic and siggy by being another tricolour westerner superstate

User avatar
Adevia-Ardvilla
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1320
Founded: May 26, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Adevia-Ardvilla » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:18 pm

Kustgebied wrote:
Adevia-Ardvilla wrote:Okay. I'll start doing that now, and OP, Kustgebied was only allowed to post to explain his case. He was not unbanned so that he could argue with me.

and i am arguing my case.

https://discord.gg/VwYY9MS

Unofficial Discord, if anyone wants to join.

That isn't a argument, Kustgebied. You need to explain why you think you should be unbanned and what you think about me.
The Kingdom of Adevia-Ardvilla
For the Kingdom!
King: King Phillip XIV
Prime Minister: Charles Mansbridge

User avatar
Kustgebied
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1069
Founded: Apr 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kustgebied » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:19 pm

Adevia-Ardvilla wrote:
Kustgebied wrote:and i am arguing my case.

https://discord.gg/VwYY9MS

Unofficial Discord, if anyone wants to join.

That isn't a argument, Kustgebied. You need to explain why you think you should be unbanned and what you think about me.

I should be unbanned because there was no reason other than 'I disagree with Kustgebied' as the reason for the ban.
ripping off vic and siggy by being another tricolour westerner superstate

User avatar
Xuskeuclite
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 435
Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Xuskeuclite » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:20 pm

Application to the Council of Nations
RP Name: Xuskeuclite
NS Name: Xuskeuclite (I go by one title)
Native Name (optional): if I had one it would be "the tusked ones"
Incidents with Moderation: ?
RPs that we could intervene in: I don't get accepted into active role plays

User avatar
Flardania
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5899
Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Flardania » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:22 pm

Just observing as I am interested in this group. But these claims of OOC warfare has been a warning sign to me personally.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-



I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in French & English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & Kirishinan, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

User avatar
Kustgebied
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1069
Founded: Apr 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kustgebied » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:23 pm

Flardania wrote:Just observing as I am interested in this group. But these claims of OOC warfare has been a warning sign to me personally.

ooc warfare is tum

adevia labelling everything i say as ooc warfare does not equal ooc warfare in reality
ripping off vic and siggy by being another tricolour westerner superstate

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arecla, Britonisea, Folaisia, Gerbenhaumm, Orostan, Port Ember, Silver Commonwealth, The Selkie, Ukraniumstan, Umbrellya

Advertisement

Remove ads