NATION

PASSWORD

The Wellspring Event (TWI ONLY | OOC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Atnaia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Atnaia » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:42 am

Paradisiam wrote:What about my character Croctopus? Perhaps he hear's of this through a news source and begins using criminal hackers to analyze anothers data, perhaps ranger or shades, and after reviewing the clues he comes to the answer that whoever is doing this could possibly make him a normal man again. He could even work with some heroes in infiltrating sector 8, using his int. And ability to cling and crawl on most surfaces. There could even be an ethical issue that arises because in the instance of being caught he brutally kills a guard and either devours him( though if he eats people now he would have to have a reason, like the crocodile dna in him makes him thirst for meaty sustanance.) or rips him apart stealthily.

This could cause an internal conflict among the group of people that are trying to analyze the body or search for truth, straining their morals and code of justice as they have to decide to let it go in benefit of the mission, or hold to their inner codes and handle it now possibly halting their mission?

Croctopus cam be found with criminals in heists or in the ocean catching prey to test on in order to find a cure at his new lab. Which can be somewhere abandoned or underground. I could start his intro with him sneaking into his old lab to get equipment.

Any of this ring your creativity DM? Do you like the character?

You never filled out the application. Furthermore, your character has like...a billion skills and powers...
- Globalist - Humanist - Rationalist - Utilitarian - Centrist -
"Progress makes perfect." - Hegemon Thomas Wessich

Overview Factbook
PROUD MEMBER OF THE WESTERN ISLES
No NS Stats, No Problem

Taziristan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Taziristan » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:45 am

Atnaia, how'd you like my post in ic world.
Occupation of Taziristan
Proud member of The Western Isles.
Former Secretary of the Exterior.
Former Senator.

The Grand Force
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Force » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:48 am

Taziristan wrote:Atnaia, how'd you like my post in ic world.

Is shade accepted by section 8 as someone who can go in or will he have to sneak in like Ranger?
The Western Isles member.

Paradisiam
Envoy

Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Paradisiam » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:06 am

Atnaia wrote:
Paradisiam wrote:What about my character Croctopus? Perhaps he hear's of this through a news source and begins using criminal hackers to analyze anothers data, perhaps ranger or shades, and after reviewing the clues he comes to the answer that whoever is doing this could possibly make him a normal man again. He could even work with some heroes in infiltrating sector 8, using his int. And ability to cling and crawl on most surfaces. There could even be an ethical issue that arises because in the instance of being caught he brutally kills a guard and either devours him( though if he eats people now he would have to have a reason, like the crocodile dna in him makes him thirst for meaty sustanance.) or rips him apart stealthily.

This could cause an internal conflict among the group of people that are trying to analyze the body or search for truth, straining their morals and code of justice as they have to decide to let it go in benefit of the mission, or hold to their inner codes and handle it now possibly halting their mission?

Croctopus cam be found with criminals in heists or in the ocean catching prey to test on in order to find a cure at his new lab. Which can be somewhere abandoned or underground. I could start his intro with him sneaking into his old lab to get equipment.

Any of this ring your creativity DM? Do you like the character?

You never filled out the application. Furthermore, your character has like...a billion skills and powers...

I believe I am the first person to have filled the app. Ill find it for you. And i disagree on the amount of powers yo but let me know where this idea veres off for you

Paradisiam
Envoy

Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Paradisiam » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:08 am

Taziristan wrote:
Paradisiam wrote:
Croctopus

([url=IMAGE%20URL%20OF%20CHARACTER%20HERE,%20IF%20APPLICABLE]Image[/url])[colour=white]____[/colour]

First Appearance: Monsters Unleashed, issue #12 1984
Created by: Doctor Rick Front
Alter-ego: Chad Beeves
Powers:
      1.Utilizes super strength
      2. Can climb and maneuver on buildings and flat surfaces with his extra limbs
      3.Incredibly smart
      4.Has eight scaly arms and a crocodile like face.

Despite numerous successes in mixing animal genes, his last experiment resulted in him being configured to a to a beast of incredible strength. He has longer and taloned legs, eight arms that posses both sticky attributes and razor sharp claws tucked underneath his scaly skin. But the worst part is his face; it resembles something of a demon which he had never believed existed, a crocodile's snout and teeth. Bewildered by the realization he attempts to find a cure through any means necessary, often times working with villains and criminals to attain the financial means to continie his research and find a remedy. Over the years he has grown alienated and sour at his fellow man and will lash out in violent attacks.

I like this.

The Grand Force
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Force » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:20 am

What doe that have to do with croc or any of this?

Atnaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Atnaia » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:33 am

Paradisiam wrote:
Taziristan wrote:I like this.

Sorry, I was mistaking you for someone who TGed me a lizard person/iron man/psychic. Essentially a guy with all of the powers.

Overview Factbook
No NS Stats, No Problem

Taziristan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Taziristan » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:34 am

That reminds me of the villain from spider man
Occupation of Taziristan
Former Senator.

The Grand Force
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Force » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:37 am

Taziristan wrote:That reminds me of the villain from spider man

Venom? He reminds me of Killer Croc from Batman.

Taziristan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Taziristan » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:40 am

The Grand Force wrote:
Taziristan wrote:That reminds me of the villain from spider man

Venom? He reminds me of Killer Croc from Batman.

No. The guy who wanted to regrow his arm.
Occupation of Taziristan
Former Senator.

Atnaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Atnaia » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:47 am

Taziristan wrote:
The Grand Force wrote:Venom? He reminds me of Killer Croc from Batman.

No. The guy who wanted to regrow his arm.

The Lizard, aka Dr. Kurt Connors.

Overview Factbook
No NS Stats, No Problem

Taziristan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Taziristan » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:53 am

Atnaia wrote:
Taziristan wrote:No. The guy who wanted to regrow his arm.

The Lizard, aka Dr. Kurt Connors.

Thank you!
Occupation of Taziristan
Former Senator.

Wefristan
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Wefristan » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:13 am

This looks interesting

Taziristan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Taziristan » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:14 am

It is. And depending on what atnaia says, I don't know if you even have to be ok the map for this.
Occupation of Taziristan
Former Senator.

The Grand Force
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Force » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:23 am

Taziristan wrote:It is. And depending on what atnaia says, I don't know if you even have to be ok the map for this.

He is. Next to Covenant.

Taziristan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Taziristan » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:31 am

Atnaia, is it alright if the shade has contacts at the police department? They wouldn't really know him, but kinda like batman and Gordon, they would work together. Somone I could transfer Intel to and yet some from if ever needed?
Occupation of Taziristan
Former Senator.

Wefristan
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Wefristan » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:38 am

Attnia can i please join?

Taziristan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Taziristan » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:42 am

On the first page of this thread, the first post explains how you can.
Occupation of Taziristan
Former Senator.

The Grand Force
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Force » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:43 am

Taziristan wrote:Atnaia, is it alright if the shade has contacts at the police department? They wouldn't really know him, but kinda like batman and Gordon, they would work together. Somone I could transfer Intel to and yet some from if ever needed?

Ranger should mirror that while Shade is getting info from the cops, Ranger is using the criminal underworld to find out more about Yellowsash.

Taziristan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Taziristan » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:47 am

The Grand Force wrote:
Taziristan wrote:Atnaia, is it alright if the shade has contacts at the police department? They wouldn't really know him, but kinda like batman and Gordon, they would work together. Somone I could transfer Intel to and yet some from if ever needed?

Ranger should mirror that while Shade is getting info from the cops, Ranger is using the criminal underworld to find out more about Yellowsash.

The method of his disposal rules out the criminal underworld and more towards an unknown enemy. I was just young to mention sending info shade had gathered about one gang or another to the cops so he could focus on this.
Occupation of Taziristan
Former Senator.

The Grand Force
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Force » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:25 am

Taziristan wrote:
The Grand Force wrote:Ranger should mirror that while Shade is getting info from the cops, Ranger is using the criminal underworld to find out more about Yellowsash.

The method of his disposal rules out the criminal underworld and more towards an unknown enemy. I was just young to mention sending info shade had gathered about one gang or another to the cops so he could focus on this.

Maybe Ranger could beat up a section 8 operative someone who would know or have an informant in the government itself.

Agadar
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 06, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Agadar » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:31 am

Fey-Knight

First Appearance: Doctor Wyrd #9 (July 1963)
Created by: Peter Hopkins
Alter-ego: Lawrence Baker
Powers:
    • Conjuring of crude magical medieval armor and weapons on his own person;
    • Minor mastery over fey magics;
    • Communicating with and summoning of fey creatures.

Fey-Knight (also described as Faerie-Knight) is the name of multiple comic book villians from the Blackout Comics Multiverse. The original and most well known is Lawrence Baker created by Peter Hopkins. Within the mainstream Blackout Comics Universe there have been other characters that have taken the mantle, such as Willard Livingston and John Hall. The character is usually depicted as the archenemy of the magical superhero Doctor Wyrd and first appeared in Doctor Wyrd #9 (July 1963).

Peter conceived the character as the child of Victor Baker, an entrepreneur and business-owner whose wife had died of leukemia when Lawrence was only 13 years old. Desperate to return his wife to the living, Victor began dabbling in occult magics to bring her back. As he became more and more desperate and depressed, he began kidnapping and sacrificing people to the mythical fey in exchange for the promise of the power of resurrection. He was eventually thwarted and handed over to the authorities by Doctor Wyrd. The subsequent criminal trial and bankruptcy sped up Victor's spiral into depression, until he finally committed suicide in a holding cell by choking himself on his own tongue.

The son, Lawrence, vowed to avenge his father. Seeking not the power of resurrection but instead the power to punish Doctor Wyrd for his father's fall, Lawrence made a deal with the Fey prince Ceallach, who bestowed upon him great magical powers. Lawrence has been hunting Doctor Wyrd and her loved ones ever since. Throughout the history of the Blackout Comics Multiverse, he has managed to slay Doctor Wyrd on numerous occasions, most recently during the multi-issue War on Otherworld story line.
Last edited by Agadar on Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Proud resident of The Western Isles, the #1 role-playing region!
Developer of Telegrammer, NS API Java Wrapper, and more!

Taziristan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Taziristan » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:37 am

Agadar, did you make that character?
Occupation of Taziristan
Former Senator.

Agadar
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 06, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Agadar » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:39 am

Taziristan wrote:Agadar, did you make that character?

Yeah, who else would've?
Proud resident of The Western Isles, the #1 role-playing region!
Developer of Telegrammer, NS API Java Wrapper, and more!

Taziristan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Taziristan » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:45 am

Agadar wrote:
Taziristan wrote:Agadar, did you make that character?

Yeah, who else would've?

There's a list you could have chosen from. I like it.
Occupation of Taziristan
Former Senator.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates