NATION

PASSWORD

The Wellspring Event (TWI ONLY | OOC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Atnaia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Atnaia » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:56 am

Athara Magarat wrote:
Atnaia wrote:It's up to you how you respond. Chimpboy may not be the best option, he's way too straight-edge. Cirrus or Farenheit are both good options. You can think of Cirrus as sort of an Iceman expy: he has similar skills and abilities, being able to convert himself into a cloud-like form, create shields and projectiles, etc. Farenheit is sort of Blue Beetle with a Tron overlay. You know the disc battles from Tron? That's Farenheit's fighting style. Sight is a good option, Device is interesting too (if a bit younger than your other options and much less likely to go out into the field). Device is more like a background, support-type character, building gadgets and things and not doing much herself since she is only 11.

Alright, here is the team sent by Dr Green for finding Prabin but eventually join him. The last two are well as you know, from Athara Magarat and as per the Athara Magarati Superpowers Registration Act, they don't go by codenames. And yeah, already mentioned Device as a background character and maybe more often.

>Cirrus

>Sight

>Farenheit

>Nora Blackport - An Atish girl who can render other individuals with superpowers powerless when they come within a certain radius of field near her. She is fiercely patriotic, readily accepted to be sent to the Academy and proud of her powers which have helped to bring down even the strongest of Athara Magarat: Batraz Dzhioyev. Scientists believe her genes/blood samples can be used to create vaccines for making supervillains and regenade superheroes alike powerless, which is also a reason many villains have been keen to remove her very existence.

>Prasansa Ale - A Magar girl who can control insects. She is a starter for now and she hopes that her enrollment into the Academy can help her become stronger just like Prabin Ghale. Personality-wise she is very funny and studious and a A+ student and many consider her the female version of Prabin.

I find the lack of codenames thing really disconcerting for a superhero story, but that's fine.
- Globalist - Humanist - Rationalist - Utilitarian - Centrist -
"Progress makes perfect." - Hegemon Thomas Wessich

Overview Factbook
PROUD MEMBER OF THE WESTERN ISLES
No NS Stats, No Problem

The Grand Force
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Force » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:41 pm

Athara Magarat wrote:You are right sirs. Agadar sir I promise that he won't be a badass with a pretty face, just a silent guy with many character flaws.

Taziristan and Atnaia sirs, sorry about the earlier Mary Sue descriptions. I am thinking of giving him lots of character flaws to counter his powers and yeah no more black holes and asteoroids.

I wanted to ask what is your team going to be doing? Just curious.
The Western Isles member.

Athara Magarat
Minister

Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Athara Magarat » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:27 pm

The Grand Force wrote:I wanted to ask what is your team going to be doing? Just curious.

They are going to bring Prabin (who has powerful gravity manipulation) and bring him back but the mission is supposed to go wrong. Another supervillian is supposed to appear.
Proud Member of the The Western Isles.

Please read my dispatches regarding the context of the symbol on the flag.

What the symbol really is...

What my flag stands for...

And my IC constitution

The Grand Force
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Force » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:01 am

Who's the other super villain?
The Western Isles member.

Previous

Return to NationStates