NATION

PASSWORD

Council of Islamic Cooperation (CIC) (Revived) (Open to all)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:01 pm

Fahran wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:
Eeeeeewww MT, it's so full of the "r" word!

Anyways...you want..sum PMT science?

Realism.

shudders

Aaarghhh! You said it! :o

In all seriousness though, I'd be more than glad to do something sciency, perhaps we'll start with a resolution and then have the whole thing RP-ed out in a seperate thread.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Mawani
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mawani » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:50 am

Member Application

Full Nation Name: Reorganized Islamic Republic of Mawani
Head of State: Mohamed Ould Ahmed Cheikh
Money pledged to the CIC annually: $2.5 million
Type of Membership desired: Full member
Location of branch office (Capital city is preferable): El Ouarta, RIR of Mawani
Other request(s):
Do you permit the International Islamic Universities to operate in your country?: No. As the Reorganized Islamic Republic is a very small state in a very war-torn region, we do not believe it would be safe to establish a university in the republic.
Why does your nation want to join the CIC?: The former People's Republic of Mawani was a member of the Council for Islamic Cooperation and thus we hope the membership can be renewed for the new administration.
REORGANIZED ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF MAWANI
"کارگران جهان متحد شوید!"

FACTBOOK - NATIONAL ANTHEM - SIRTE ARMAMANETS (WIP)

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:12 pm

On the topic of Muslims on other planets, I think that should be a discussion in this thread because I feel like we're expressing rl views here. At least I am.
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:04 pm

All aps above accepted.

Khataiy
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:50 pm

Member Application

Full Nation Name: The Arab State of Khataiy
Head of State: Omar Khairallah Zaman
Money pledged to the CIC annually: 100,000 Dinar
Type of Membership desired: Full
Location of branch office (Capital city is preferable): The capital
Other request(s): None
Do you permit the International Islamic Universities to operate in your country? Yes
Why does your nation want to join the CIC?: To connect together with fellow Islamic nations who share a common identity and band together in strength and unity

Iran Islamic Republic
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Iran Islamic Republic » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:29 pm

Member Application

Full Nation Name: Islamic Republic of Iran
Head of State: Ayatollah Hassan Khomeini
Money pledged to the CIC annually: $2,000,000
Type of Membership desired: Full Membership
Location of branch office (Capital city is preferable): Tehran
Other request(s): N/A
Do you permit the International Islamic Universities to operate in your country?: Yes
Why does your nation want to join the CIC?: The Islamic Republic of Iran wishes to join CIC in order to strengthen its relations with other states that bases its constitution on the Quran, regardless of denominations and sects.
Last edited by Iran Islamic Republic on Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Azadistan-land of the free
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Sat May 05, 2018 1:43 pm

Samudera Darussalam wrote:

Council of Islamic Cooperation

INTRODUCTION:

The Council of Islamic Cooperation, or also known as CIC, is an international organization created with aim to safeguard and protect the interests of the World Muslim communities in the spirit of promoting international peace and harmony. The council is created as a result of a meeting between the Acehian and Mahdistani delegations about a further cooperation between the 2 nations in religious affairs. The CIC lacks central headquarters, but maintain branch offices in the capital of its member nations.
The Council consisted of various nations, not only Muslim-majority nations but also Muslim-minority nations that have interests in Muslim affairs of their countries, or to make further cooperation with the world muslim communities.

PROGRAMS:

The Council of Islamic Cooperation at first only facilitated cooperation between its member and observer nations regarding religious affairs, but with the change of time, its goals and missions are broaden to include cooperation in education, health, social, and cultural sectors between its member and observer nations. Further details on the programs of CIC are:
1. Education Sector:
CIC want to raise the awareness of its member nations of the importance of knowledge by providing aids to construct schools, libraries, and universities in nations around the world. CIC also help to supply books and the other materials needed, to support the education in its member nations.
2. Social Sector:
Through its waqf, zakat, and welfare aids, CIC helps to eradicate the poverty in poor nations, especially its member nations, and also hold several training programs for the unemployment so they can learn basic skills for work while at the same time help the host nation to create work field for its population.
3. Health Sector:
Inspired by the Islamic teachings regarding the importance of health, CIC wants to raise the awareness of the importance of health among its member nation's population, by providing aids to construct hospitals and clinics, support joint medical researches between the scientists and medical experts of its member nations, and hold medical training for medical staffs of its member nations in order to raise their skills and knowledge in health treatments.
4. Cultural Sector:
CIC provides aids to help its member nations to preserve its Islamic artifacts and cultural products, while at the same time helping promote Islamic cultures among the world Muslim communities as a bridge to promoting understanding among its member nations regarding each other differences.

My former nation of Islamic Republic of Aceh got CTE'd for a long time of inactivity, because I was busy with my school before, so its not a surprise for me to find that the nation was already in the Boneyard. I then decided to make a new nation account, this one: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=samudera_darussalam. I found out that this thread was died down before, so, after I consulted some members of the organization, I decided to bring this back to life. So, welcome to the reincarnation of the old thread! :lol:

I HEREBY JOIN MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

Kataib al Islam
Political Columnist

Founded: May 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kataib al Islam » Sat May 05, 2018 6:47 pm

Member Application

Full Nation Name: The Islamic Battalions
Head of State: Sheikh Ibrahim al Rahmani
Money pledged to the CIC annually: This remains to be negotiated. Because of hybrid nature of Kataib al Islam, it's budget is extremely restricted. In areas where KAI can't provide monetary contributions, it can lend it's diplomatic assistance or armed wing.
Type of Membership desired: Partial Member
Location of branch office (Capital city is preferable): Bardai, Chad (Recently taken by our fighters).
Other request(s): TIB is a hybrid non state actor (just as PLO and Hezbollah); not forming a centralized state, but maintaining territorial administration in several areas; as well as running it's own hospitals and armed wing.
Do you permit the International Islamic Universities to operate in your country?: Under all areas where Islamic Battalions control is present, yes.
Why does your nation want to join the CIC?: To further cooperate with other Muslim states and defend against the kuffar aggression.
THIS ACCOUNT DOES NOT REPRESENT MY REAL LIFE VIEWS! I AM NOT EVEN A MUSLIM!

Nusalia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nusalia » Sat May 05, 2018 7:42 pm

Assalamualaikum everyone ....

Member Application

Full Nation Name: Republican of Nusalia
Head of State: President
Money pledged to the CIC annually: NS$15,000,000
Type of Membership desired: Full Member
Location of branch office (Capital city is preferable): Batafia
Other request(s): none
Do you permit the International Islamic Universities to operate in your country? Of course
Why does your nation want to join the CIC?: because, Nusalia majority ia muslim.

Thanks, Trims
N E G A R A -- N U S A L I A -- -- S A T U -- I D E N T I T A S

National Factbook | Nusalian Parliamentary Debates | Air Nusalian | Lapak Diskusi Indonesia

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sun May 06, 2018 12:17 am

Nusalia wrote:Assalamualaikum everyone ....

Member Application

Full Nation Name: Republican of Nusalia
Head of State: President
Money pledged to the CIC annually: NS$15,000,000
Type of Membership desired: Full Member
Location of branch office (Capital city is preferable): Batafia
Other request(s): none
Do you permit the International Islamic Universities to operate in your country? Of course
Why does your nation want to join the CIC?: because, Nusalia majority ia muslim.

Thanks, Trims

Walaikumsalam. Cool, another Indonesia! Selamat datang! :lol:
Last edited by A m e n r i a on Sun May 06, 2018 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.

North Caucasian Emirates
Attaché

Founded: Apr 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby North Caucasian Emirates » Sun May 06, 2018 4:54 am

Member Application

Full Nation Name: The Federation of North Caucasian Emirates
Head of State: Her Grand Highness Iryna Tchemerzine · Grand Emira of the North Caucasian Emirates · Emira of Adygea
Money pledged to the CIC annually: ₽70,000 (equivalent to NSD$14,000) which mainly comes from private donors of all religions throughout each of the Emirates.
Type of Membership desired: Observer status.
Location of branch office (Capital city is preferable): Maykop, Adyghe Emirate, North Caucasian Emirates. Needs more development and reasons to visit it.
Other request(s): Not really.
Do you permit the International Islamic Universities to operate in your country? Absolutely, but only in Adygea, Chechnya, Dagestan, Ingushetia, Kabardia, Ossetia, and Qarachay. You can set up the International Islamic Universities in Kalmykia, Krasnodar, and Stavropol, but the thing is, there aren't enough Muslims there—given that the first one is Buddhist-majority, and the latter two are Orthodox Christian-majority due to them having lots of Slavs, such as Russians and Ukrainians—so any universities set up would probably not get a lot of traffic, sadly.
Why does your nation want to join the CIC? We may be officially secular, but we have a lot of Muslims (mainly in the Muslim-majority Emirates) who get along very well with their neighbours, and their neighbours get along very well with them. Islam is a beautiful religion, and historic for our part of the world. We are led by a Grand Emira who—despite being a woman and following traditional Adyghe Habzism—was elected by majority vote in favour by an assembly consisting of nine other Emirs and Emiras, of which six of them are practising Muslims. She, HGH Iryna Tchemerzine, believes that all faiths (and philosophies such as humanism that indicate a lack thereof) are valid in understanding the human condition, and finding purpose in life and the world. She, and the people in general, also wish to show the world that Islam as a religion really is tolerant and forgiving, so as to hope that the hatred towards Islam and Muslims, as well as the radical Muslims who think their cherry-picking is gospel, will hopefully second-guess and look at what they have done, before both parties cause even more hardship and hurt in this world.

We are interested in the Education (as fewer and fewer young people are getting an education in practical and critical thinking skills, or feeling much purpose due to the neighbouring Soviet-influenced secularism being pressured into being made the state policy, just so that they would not annex us), Social (up in the Caucasus Mountain Ranges, people are very poor, and often have little or no access to running water, sanitation, electricity, internet, telecommunications, or even education; some still practice bartering in the most remote areas. and; there is a problem with unemployment among the youth due to not enough desirable jobs), Health (the cities are often filthy, filled with vermin and rubbish all over the place; remote and poor areas often have terrible health facilities, plus young doctors and nurses in hospitals often commit suicide from the stress of working long hours alongside their studies), and Cultural (we still have—in Derbent, Dagestani Emirate—a Sassanian fortress, as well as our Muslim-led and Muslim-majority Emirates being influenced culturally and politically by the Golden Age of Islam in their governances; we would like to preserve all of those as state secularism is really starting to seriously kick our collectives asses) sectors, and are considering joining. However, as only the southern and enclaved Adygea Emirates are Muslim, or even Muslim-majority, we are not sure whether we are allowed to formally join as more than Observer status.

OOC: This is literally the first roleplay thing I have done in, like, 4+ years. I hope that my memory still serves me right, and that I haven't messed this application up somehow, or stepped on anyone's toes. :(

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Any help needed?

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Tue May 08, 2018 12:08 am

Azadistan would like to say we wish to help in any way possible for example sending our doctors and scientists and/or religious scholars and Sufi leaders.

We also have a fine millitary if any of your countries are invaded we may help.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Do your judges want a role in trying ISlamaphobic war crimin

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Tue May 08, 2018 9:47 am

War criminals from the Crusader Knights Of the Templar order
Are in millitary prisons awaiting trial.
When the trial happens do any of your nations wish to have a role?

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Join application

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Tue May 08, 2018 10:47 am

Full nation name: Sultanate Of Azadistan land of the free
Type of membership requested:observer status
Money pledged:as much as the organisation requests
Reason for wishing to join: to support the cause of Islam.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Join application

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Tue May 08, 2018 10:50 am

Full nation name: Sultanate Of Azadistan land of the free
Type of membership requested:observer status
Money pledged:as much as the organisation requests
Reason for wishing to join: to support the cause of Islam.
Do you permit international Islamic universities? Yes
Head of state: Sultan Ahmed the 6th.
Preferred office location:Metropolis(our capital)

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Wed May 09, 2018 11:03 pm

North Caucasian Emirates, Khataiy, Iran Islamic Republic, Nusalia, Kataib al Islam :

Your apps are accepted. Welcome to the CIC!
Sorry for the long delay.

Azadistan-land of the free :

First, you don't have to post an app for the second time. You can just editing it :)

Accepted. Welcome.
Last edited by Samudera Darussalam on Wed May 09, 2018 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Wed May 09, 2018 11:12 pm

North Caucasian Emirates wrote:
Member Application

Full Nation Name: The Federation of North Caucasian Emirates
Head of State: Her Grand Highness Iryna Tchemerzine · Grand Emira of the North Caucasian Emirates · Emira of Adygea
Money pledged to the CIC annually: ₽70,000 (equivalent to NSD$14,000) which mainly comes from private donors of all religions throughout each of the Emirates.
Type of Membership desired: Observer status.
Location of branch office (Capital city is preferable): Maykop, Adyghe Emirate, North Caucasian Emirates. Needs more development and reasons to visit it.
Other request(s): Not really.
Do you permit the International Islamic Universities to operate in your country? Absolutely, but only in Adygea, Chechnya, Dagestan, Ingushetia, Kabardia, Ossetia, and Qarachay. You can set up the International Islamic Universities in Kalmykia, Krasnodar, and Stavropol, but the thing is, there aren't enough Muslims there—given that the first one is Buddhist-majority, and the latter two are Orthodox Christian-majority due to them having lots of Slavs, such as Russians and Ukrainians—so any universities set up would probably not get a lot of traffic, sadly.
Why does your nation want to join the CIC? We may be officially secular, but we have a lot of Muslims (mainly in the Muslim-majority Emirates) who get along very well with their neighbours, and their neighbours get along very well with them. Islam is a beautiful religion, and historic for our part of the world. We are led by a Grand Emira who—despite being a woman and following traditional Adyghe Habzism—was elected by majority vote in favour by an assembly consisting of nine other Emirs and Emiras, of which six of them are practising Muslims. She, HGH Iryna Tchemerzine, believes that all faiths (and philosophies such as humanism that indicate a lack thereof) are valid in understanding the human condition, and finding purpose in life and the world. She, and the people in general, also wish to show the world that Islam as a religion really is tolerant and forgiving, so as to hope that the hatred towards Islam and Muslims, as well as the radical Muslims who think their cherry-picking is gospel, will hopefully second-guess and look at what they have done, before both parties cause even more hardship and hurt in this world.

We are interested in the Education (as fewer and fewer young people are getting an education in practical and critical thinking skills, or feeling much purpose due to the neighbouring Soviet-influenced secularism being pressured into being made the state policy, just so that they would not annex us), Social (up in the Caucasus Mountain Ranges, people are very poor, and often have little or no access to running water, sanitation, electricity, internet, telecommunications, or even education; some still practice bartering in the most remote areas. and; there is a problem with unemployment among the youth due to not enough desirable jobs), Health (the cities are often filthy, filled with vermin and rubbish all over the place; remote and poor areas often have terrible health facilities, plus young doctors and nurses in hospitals often commit suicide from the stress of working long hours alongside their studies), and Cultural (we still have—in Derbent, Dagestani Emirate—a Sassanian fortress, as well as our Muslim-led and Muslim-majority Emirates being influenced culturally and politically by the Golden Age of Islam in their governances; we would like to preserve all of those as state secularism is really starting to seriously kick our collectives asses) sectors, and are considering joining. However, as only the southern and enclaved Adygea Emirates are Muslim, or even Muslim-majority, we are not sure whether we are allowed to formally join as more than Observer status.

OOC: This is literally the first roleplay thing I have done in, like, 4+ years. I hope that my memory still serves me right, and that I haven't messed this application up somehow, or stepped on anyone's toes. :(

That's alright, Emmy. Welcome onboard and thanks for the interest. Don't worry, you don't make any mistake in your app. Even if you make one, we don't bite :p

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Wed May 09, 2018 11:53 pm

Samudera Darussalam wrote:North Caucasian Emirates, Khataiy, Iran Islamic Republic, Nusalia, Kataib al Islam :

Your apps are accepted. Welcome to the CIC!
Sorry for the long delay.

Azadistan-land of the free :

First, you don't have to post an app for the second time. You can just editing it :)

Accepted. Welcome.

Thank you Muslim brother.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Police,millitary and judicial education/training

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Fri May 11, 2018 10:39 am

Azadistan shall help educate future judges,police officers, army officers and soldiers of CIC affiliated states.
We shall Teach them (OOC:the schools shall be in the forums) .

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Assistance with defensive war war

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Sun May 13, 2018 3:12 am

At an Azadistani science event we ejected(sent away) pseudoscientists from La Cosa Fedora
after they spread racist poison and failed to prove it.
They then said "YOU WILL BE EJECTED" and threatened to cause a revolution so following the Quranic principle "permission to fight is given to those who have been evicted from their homes because they have been wronged" we declared war.
these people prioritised defence spending and have higher mode average tax rates(a flat tax of over 70 percent).
since they may only plan to eject the Muslims we are not conscripting people of other faiths to fight in this war.
Brothers and sisters,please help us.

Imperial Majapahit
Envoy

Founded: May 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Majapahit » Sun May 13, 2018 10:51 am

Assalamualaikum! This is Rikana's second nation, just fyi. Thanks.
Member Application

Full Nation Name: Majapahit, the Empire of
Head of State: His Majesty Emperor Jayanagara VII
Money pledged to the CIC annually: $2,5 million
Type of Membership desired: Observer membership
Location of branch office (Capital city is preferable): Mojokerto, Imperial Capital Territory
Do you permit the International Islamic Universities to operate in your country? Yes
Why does your nation want to join the CIC?: A significant minority of the populace adheres to Islam, hence joining the CIC would be beneficial in improving relations between the Muslim population in Majapahit and other Muslim communities around the world.
♔ KEMAHARAJAAN MAJAPAHIT ♔
A sovereign Hindu-Buddhist empire in Southeast Asia, having survived centuries of crises and feeble European attempts at colonialism.
Overview | News Agency | Emperor | Premier | Territories | Military | Foreign Relations | Political Parties | Embassies | Trivia
A 15,38 civilization, according to this index.
Self-proclaimed 5-star General, Admiral, and Marshal in the realm of Hearts of Iron IV.
"Mahajapit? Majahapit? Mapajahit? Mahapajit? Mapajahit? Ma...ja...pa...hit?"

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Sun May 13, 2018 2:28 pm

Imperial Majapahit wrote:
Assalamualaikum! This is Rikana's second nation, just fyi. Thanks.
Member Application

Full Nation Name: Majapahit, the Empire of
Head of State: His Majesty Emperor Jayanagara VII
Money pledged to the CIC annually: $2,5 million
Type of Membership desired: Observer membership
Location of branch office (Capital city is preferable): Mojokerto, Imperial Capital Territory
Why does your nation want to join the CIC?: A significant minority of the populace adheres to Islam, hence joining the CIC would be beneficial in improving relations between the Muslim population in Majapahit and other Muslim communities around the world.

Accepted. Welcome to CIC!

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Thu May 17, 2018 9:12 am

Get the ball rolling, mates. I'm sure these new members would like an RP. Any ideas?

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Thu May 17, 2018 4:04 pm

I have been having that in mind to make this....alive, and I do have some ideas. But just pieces of them, not really well-pictured.

Maybe war/military intervention (though we aren't a military alliance, is that possible?) or something about environment conservation program/how to help slow the advance of full-global warming effect, or....something. Maybe we can involve the parliament thread somehow. We need to elect some position in this organization.

Do any of you have other ideas?

North Caucasian Emirates
Attaché

Founded: Apr 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby North Caucasian Emirates » Fri May 18, 2018 2:26 am

Samudera Darussalam wrote:I have been having that in mind to make this....alive, and I do have some ideas. But just pieces of them, not really well-pictured.

Maybe war/military intervention (though we aren't a military alliance, is that possible?) or something about environment conservation program/how to help slow the advance of full-global warming effect, or....something. Maybe we can involve the parliament thread somehow. We need to elect some position in this organization.

Do any of you have other ideas?

You could create a Discord server for the CIC and TG a link to everyone who got accepted (and who still exists on NS). And then we could discuss in greater depth, but for now, these are my ideas:

1. Lessons and lectures at CIC-sponsored schools and universities: teaching about Islamic values, and also Islam itself.
2. Educating Muslims and non-Muslims alike about tolerance of other religion, races, walks of life, and the like: human rights and social justice movements.
3. Educating Muslims and non-Muslims about what Islam really is about: compassion towards the poor and other disadvantaged such as widows and young people seemingly without a future; equality of all life under the eyes of Allah (swt); humane treatment of animals, particularly pets and food animals; being kind, friendly, and helpful towards one's neighbours, regardless of what they may believe; peace, consent, and open-mindedness; education of all people, and teaching them how to survive in whatever world they may be in; and all movements thereof, in that direction.
4. Environmentalism: protection of and sustainability towards the natural landscape and all living things that are not human, while also being cognizant of environmental damage done by introduced and/or invasive species of plants, animals, and diseases.
5. Aid to poorer areas and nations: not throwing money at problems to make them go away, but rather; sending doctors, construction workers, kits, food, seeds, natural fertilisers, livestock, teachers, and educating them about hygiene to prevent most preventable diseases, as well as reversing harmful superstitions (the killing of albinos comes to mind).
6. More detail on social justice: helping disadvantaged people get back on their feet, by helping them solve the problems that got them homeless or jobless, providing long-term accommodation, medical treatment such as therapy or detoxification from drugs and alcohol, help in finding and keeping a permanent job, providing food and teaching them how to find or grow their own food when able to, and also teaching them about pathfinding around and being streetwise within the areas they live and work.

That's all I can think of on the spot, but they would be pretty fun to implement as part of a roleplay, even if the roleplay involves discussing such things in our own nations.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates