NATION

PASSWORD

Council of Islamic Cooperation (CIC) (Revived) (Open to all)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
El-Amin Caliphate
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14377
Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:26 am

Greater Nazi Germanic Reich wrote:
Qabar wrote:No, fascism is un-Islamic and the Islamic Emirate of Qabar has no interest in making alliances with fascists.

We think that fascism is quite Islamic since fascists share common goals with the Islamist movement.

Actually you don't.
And Qabar, this is just a game, and also Aceh (now Samurra - sorry if I spelt your name wrong akhi) made this open to everyone, not just the Muslimeen.
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

User avatar
El-Amin Caliphate
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14377
Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:05 am

Qabar wrote:
Greater Nazi Germanic Reich wrote:Do you want to be allies with our nation? We share similar right-wing authoritarian views.

No, fascism is un-Islamic and the Islamic Emirate of Qabar has no interest in making alliances with fascists.

El-Amin Caliphate does not approve of fascism either, but since we are all in the same organization, El-Amin Caliphate will speak with GNGR.
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

User avatar
El-Amin Caliphate
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14377
Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:07 am

Greater Nazi Germanic Reich wrote:
Jumhuriyah Hindustan wrote:I highly suggest accepting Mawani.

We think that they should not be accepted because they are communists and communism is not compatible with Islam. Communism is the common enemy of Islamism and Nazism. Communism is pushed by globalist Jews and atheists.

I like communism but since Allah (SWT) has given us all we need in perfection, I'd rather go with an Islamist economy. And government and lifestyle in general.
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

User avatar
Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9444
Founded: Apr 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:44 am

Bump
Pro: (Pan-)Islamism--Palestine--RBG--Choice to an extent--Giving land back to Native Americans--East--Afrika--etc.
Anti: US gov--West gov--Capitalism--Imperialism/Colonialism--Racism/White Supremacy--Secularism getting into everything--Western 'intervention' in the East--Zionism--etc.
I'm a New Afrikan Muslim :) https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality Sister nation of El-Amin Caliphate
Farnhamia wrote:A word of advice from your friendly neighborhood Mod, be careful how you use "kafir." It's derogatory usage by some people can get you in trouble unless you are very careful in setting the context for it's use.

This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't punish anyone who uses kafir.

User avatar
Samudera Darussalam
Diplomat
 
Posts: 957
Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:51 pm

Sorry guys for being not active before....I was busy with my school project :(
Embassy Link - This is closed for a while.




"Alam takambang jadi guru"
(Learn from the wide world)

User avatar
Samudera Darussalam
Diplomat
 
Posts: 957
Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:56 pm

The voting in the parliament, to decide the location of the Research Centre for Islamic History, Art, and Culture ends with majority 'NO' votes for El-Amin.
The next meeting will be held to decide 3 issues:

1. The enlargement of CIC's membership to include new applicants such as New Celisia and Mawani which, their ideologies may cause conflicts between our members;
2. The location for the Research Centre for Islamic History, Art, and Culture's base;


Al Ashabiyah wrote:
Member Application


Full Nation Name: The Jumhariah Al Aşabi'ah
Head of State: Mukhtaar Malek
Money pledged to the CIC annually: $1,000,000 (we are poor but can negotiate this)
Type of Membership desired: Full
Location of branch office (Capital city is preferable): Tripoli
Other request(s): no
Do you permit the International Islamic Universities to operate in your country? yes
Why does your nation want to join the CIC?: We are an Islamic Jumhariah who split from Libya and a main reason was Islam. We are very religious.

Also, accepted.
Embassy Link - This is closed for a while.




"Alam takambang jadi guru"
(Learn from the wide world)

User avatar
New Celisia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 705
Founded: Apr 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Celisia » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:14 am

Samudera Darussalam wrote:1. The enlargement of CIC's membership to include new applicants such as New Celisia and Mawani which, their ideologies may cause conflicts between our members;

To clarify on the exact nature of the Abrahammic Faith in my nation, it is most closely affiliated with the Bahá'í Faith, which was an offshoot sect of Islam. Although, unlike the Bahá'í Faith, the Abrahammic Faith differs in the fact that it only accepts the ideologies of Christians, Jews, and Muslims as divine works, and does not delve into Eastern religions such as Buddhism or other non-Abrahammic Faiths.

This is not meant to trigger an argument, or to be disrespectful towards anyone, but simply to be used as a reference for my counter claim.
Samudera Darussalam wrote:The Council consisted of various nations, not only Muslim-majority nations but also Muslim-minority nations that have interests in Muslim affairs of their countries, or to make further cooperation with the world Muslim communities.


There is a minority of Muslim's within New Celisia, and my faith is considered a Sect of Islam by all accounts, perhaps not mainstream, but more so than the original Bahá'í Faith by my above description. New Celisia and the Administration have interest in Muslim affairs in our nation, because there are many Muslim New Celisians. We wish to further our cooperation with Muslim communities, and promote peace abroad between the various faiths.

[2:190] You may fight in the cause of GOD against those who attack you, but do not aggress. GOD does not love the aggressors.
[2:191] You may kill those who wage war against you, and you may evict them whence they evicted you. Oppression is worse than murder. Do not fight them at the Sacred Masjid, unless they attack you therein. If they attack you, you may kill them. This is the just retribution for those disbelievers.
[2:192] If they refrain, then GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.
[2:193] You may also fight them to eliminate oppression, and to worship GOD freely. If they refrain, you shall not aggress; aggression is permitted only against the aggressors.
[5:87] O you who believe, do not prohibit good things that are made lawful by GOD, and do not aggress; GOD dislikes the aggressors.
[8:61] If they resort to peace, so shall you, and put your trust in GOD. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient.
[4:90] ... if they leave you alone, refrain from fighting you, and offer you peace, then GOD gives you no excuse to fight them.


My nation simply wants peace, cooperation, and a chance to represent itself in it's faith. Even if you do not consider the Abrahammic Faith a sect of Islam, we still have a Muslim minority, and should therefore still be allowed entrance on those grounds.

Religion in New Celisia: IIWiki

Celisia is an old latin word that roughly translates into Heaven or Paradise. My name in my national language, German, Das Neue Himmelreich, literally means the New Kingdom of Heaven. Which to Celisians means an attempt to create peace between the three holy peoples. You should give my IIWiki section on Celisian religion posted above, it will enlighten you to the religious demographic of New Celisia, and the Abrahammic Faith.
Last edited by New Celisia on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:24 am, edited 2 times in total.


DEVIANTART SILENTMENAGERIE
Religion: Secular Humanist
Political: Libertarian Socialist
LIKES: Gay Marriage, LGBT Rights, Religious Freedom, Egalitarianism, Pro-Life, USA (the people), Abraham Lincoln, the Jewish peoples.
DISLIKES: Wage Slavery, Totalitarianism, Nazism, Fascism, Communism, True Capitalism, Feminism, Abortion, Trump, Clintons, US Government, the State of Israel.

User avatar
El-Amin Caliphate
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14377
Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:07 am

I believe New Celisia should stay.
(This does not mean that New Celisia's state/official/most practiced religion is a sect in Al-Islam however, much less Islamic for that matter)
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

User avatar
Mashriqiyyah
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Jul 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mashriqiyyah » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:51 am

Member Application


  • Full Nation Name: Republic of Mashriqiyyah (Al Jumhuriyah Al Mashriqiyyah)
  • Head of State: Dr. General Yasser Sadat
  • Money pledged to the CIC annually: NS$ 10,000,000
  • Type of Membership desired: Full Membership
  • Location of branch office (Capital city is preferable): Al Aswan
  • Other request(s): N/A
  • Do you permit the International Islamic Universities to operate in your country?: Yes.
  • Why does your nation want to join the CIC?:
    • To create a stronger bond between Islamic nations and the Ummah as a whole.
    • As Muslims number around 95% of the country's population, the need to join such organization arises.
    • To improve relations between countries.
Last edited by Mashriqiyyah on Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ex-Zataristan
NS Stats are non-canon.

User avatar
New Celisia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 705
Founded: Apr 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Celisia » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:03 am

Is anyone going to respond to my counter claim? We should keep this going, it was a good idea.


DEVIANTART SILENTMENAGERIE
Religion: Secular Humanist
Political: Libertarian Socialist
LIKES: Gay Marriage, LGBT Rights, Religious Freedom, Egalitarianism, Pro-Life, USA (the people), Abraham Lincoln, the Jewish peoples.
DISLIKES: Wage Slavery, Totalitarianism, Nazism, Fascism, Communism, True Capitalism, Feminism, Abortion, Trump, Clintons, US Government, the State of Israel.

User avatar
Mawani
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 181
Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mawani » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:42 am

Why is a Nazi nation accepted, that has barely any muslims, but a 100% muslim communist country is not?
REORGANIZED ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF MAWANI
"کارگران جهان متحد شوید!"


FACTBOOK - NATIONAL ANTHEM - SIRTE ARMAMANETS (WIP)

User avatar
Samudera Darussalam
Diplomat
 
Posts: 957
Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:11 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:I believe New Celisia should stay.
(This does not mean that New Celisia's state/official/most practiced religion is a sect in Al-Islam however, much less Islamic for that matter)

Decisions already taken. Thanks for the opinion.
New Celisia wrote:
Samudera Darussalam wrote:1. The enlargement of CIC's membership to include new applicants such as New Celisia and Mawani which, their ideologies may cause conflicts between our members;

To clarify on the exact nature of the Abrahammic Faith in my nation, it is most closely affiliated with the Bahá'í Faith, which was an offshoot sect of Islam. Although, unlike the Bahá'í Faith, the Abrahammic Faith differs in the fact that it only accepts the ideologies of Christians, Jews, and Muslims as divine works, and does not delve into Eastern religions such as Buddhism or other non-Abrahammic Faiths.

This is not meant to trigger an argument, or to be disrespectful towards anyone, but simply to be used as a reference for my counter claim.
Samudera Darussalam wrote:The Council consisted of various nations, not only Muslim-majority nations but also Muslim-minority nations that have interests in Muslim affairs of their countries, or to make further cooperation with the world Muslim communities.


There is a minority of Muslim's within New Celisia, and my faith is considered a Sect of Islam by all accounts, perhaps not mainstream, but more so than the original Bahá'í Faith by my above description. New Celisia and the Administration have interest in Muslim affairs in our nation, because there are many Muslim New Celisians. We wish to further our cooperation with Muslim communities, and promote peace abroad between the various faiths.

[2:190] You may fight in the cause of GOD against those who attack you, but do not aggress. GOD does not love the aggressors.
[2:191] You may kill those who wage war against you, and you may evict them whence they evicted you. Oppression is worse than murder. Do not fight them at the Sacred Masjid, unless they attack you therein. If they attack you, you may kill them. This is the just retribution for those disbelievers.
[2:192] If they refrain, then GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.
[2:193] You may also fight them to eliminate oppression, and to worship GOD freely. If they refrain, you shall not aggress; aggression is permitted only against the aggressors.
[5:87] O you who believe, do not prohibit good things that are made lawful by GOD, and do not aggress; GOD dislikes the aggressors.
[8:61] If they resort to peace, so shall you, and put your trust in GOD. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient.
[4:90] ... if they leave you alone, refrain from fighting you, and offer you peace, then GOD gives you no excuse to fight them.


My nation simply wants peace, cooperation, and a chance to represent itself in it's faith. Even if you do not consider the Abrahammic Faith a sect of Islam, we still have a Muslim minority, and should therefore still be allowed entrance on those grounds.

Religion in New Celisia: IIWiki

Celisia is an old latin word that roughly translates into Heaven or Paradise. My name in my national language, German, Das Neue Himmelreich, literally means the New Kingdom of Heaven. Which to Celisians means an attempt to create peace between the three holy peoples. You should give my IIWiki section on Celisian religion posted above, it will enlighten you to the religious demographic of New Celisia, and the Abrahammic Faith.

Its already decided that we'll accept you as one of our member states. We are really sorry for the inconvenience that you maybe have before.
New Celisia and Mawani has been accepted into the CIC.
Mashriqiyyah wrote:
Member Application


  • Full Nation Name: Republic of Mashriqiyyah (Al Jumhuriyah Al Mashriqiyyah)
  • Head of State: Dr. General Yasser Sadat
  • Money pledged to the CIC annually: NS$ 10,000,000
  • Type of Membership desired: Full Membership
  • Location of branch office (Capital city is preferable): Al Aswan
  • Other request(s): N/A
  • Do you permit the International Islamic Universities to operate in your country?: Yes.
  • Why does your nation want to join the CIC?:
    • To create a stronger bond between Islamic nations and the Ummah as a whole.
    • As Muslims number around 95% of the country's population, the need to join such organization arises.
    • To improve relations between countries.

Accepted. Welcome to the CIC.
Embassy Link - This is closed for a while.




"Alam takambang jadi guru"
(Learn from the wide world)

User avatar
Samudera Darussalam
Diplomat
 
Posts: 957
Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:25 pm

Mawani wrote:Why is a Nazi nation accepted, that has barely any muslims, but a 100% muslim communist country is not?

Its not that I discriminate people (or in this context, nation) based on their ideologies. I find that I like New Celisia's religious culture a bit, and I have no problems either with communism, but the acceptance of Nazi Germanic Reich before haven't caused this situation before, where some members (I mean Qabar, one of the old members) are disagree and the others are agree.
CIC is an open organization in which everyone will be welcomed.
I suggests that from now on, everyone should give their opinion if a new application is submitted.
Embassy Link - This is closed for a while.




"Alam takambang jadi guru"
(Learn from the wide world)

User avatar
Qabar
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 126
Founded: May 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Qabar » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:20 pm

The Islamic Emirate of Qabar wishes to withdraw its membership in the Council of Islamic Cooperation.
Islamic Emirate of Qabar
Capital: Al-Mawani
Language: Arabic
Religion: Islam
Government: Absolute Monarchy
Monarch: Mohammed bin Hussein
Legislature: Majlis as-Shura
Area: 4,538 mi²
Popuation: 5,311,000
Currency: Qabari dinar (دق)

User avatar
New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22768
Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Edom » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:37 pm

Member Application


Full Nation Name: The Allied States of New Edom
Head of State: King Elijah IV and Queen Mara I
Money pledged to the CIC annually: 250 million NSD
Type of Membership desired: Full Membership
Location of branch office (Capital city is preferable): Fineberg (Capital city)
Other request(s): See below
Do you permit the International Islamic Universities to operate in your country? On a carefully considered basis. Anti-Christian teachings will not be accepted and so curriculums would have to be discussed. However teachings of the important Islamic languages, culture, history, laws and morality would be welcome. It owuld have to be understood as well that religious naturism takes place in our country though hedonism is not tolerated, and there would have to be understanding of this outside of university grounds.
Why does your nation want to join the CIC?: New Edom has one major trading partner, the Republic of [nation]new Othman[/url] which is predominantly Sunni Muslim, and wishes to explore other trading opportunities, cultural exchanges and academic exchanges as New Edom seeks further international development for mutual trade and industrial improvement. Also, New Edom's leadership is very interested in social justice from a more religious and moral perspective than is common in the international community. While New Edom is predominantly Christian it is expected that Muslim immigration will likely continue. [background=][/background]
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

User avatar
New Celisia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 705
Founded: Apr 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Celisia » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:58 pm

New Celisia approves of New Edom's participation and acceptance into the CIC. Just my approval, not an official acceptance letter.
Last edited by New Celisia on Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.


DEVIANTART SILENTMENAGERIE
Religion: Secular Humanist
Political: Libertarian Socialist
LIKES: Gay Marriage, LGBT Rights, Religious Freedom, Egalitarianism, Pro-Life, USA (the people), Abraham Lincoln, the Jewish peoples.
DISLIKES: Wage Slavery, Totalitarianism, Nazism, Fascism, Communism, True Capitalism, Feminism, Abortion, Trump, Clintons, US Government, the State of Israel.

User avatar
Democratic East-Asia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5791
Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Democratic East-Asia » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:59 pm

Meanwhile we continue to purge anyone practicing religion from the glorious worker's nation.
Revolutionary Communist State set in Asia. PMT.
NS stats are not used.
Actively funding left-wing "terrorist" organizations since its founding.

East Asian News: Quantum mainframes installed in Tokyo Mega-Complex| Bengalese Premier announces completion of new sea walls | Economic production up 8.5% from last quarter in the South China SSR

User avatar
Katovia
Secretary
 
Posts: 34
Founded: Oct 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Katovia » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:35 pm

Member Application


Full Nation Name: The Islamic Republic of Katovia
Head of State: Supreme Imam Behzadi
Money pledged to the CIC annually: 50,000,000 Katovs Yearly
Type of Membership desired: Full Membership
Location of branch office (Capital city is preferable): Islafaz
Other request(s): N/A
Do you permit the International Islamic Universities to operate in your country?: Of course.
Why does your nation want to join the CIC?: We are currently an Islamic Nation and would like to contribute to the growth of Islam internationally, we would also like to cooperate with other Islamic nations on essential matters. Cooperation between nations can really make a difference throughout the world, and we'd like to be apart of it.

User avatar
Samudera Darussalam
Diplomat
 
Posts: 957
Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:31 pm

Katovia wrote:
Member Application


Full Nation Name: The Islamic Republic of Katovia
Head of State: Supreme Imam Behzadi
Money pledged to the CIC annually: 50,000,000 Katovs Yearly
Type of Membership desired: Full Membership
Location of branch office (Capital city is preferable): Islafaz
Other request(s): N/A
Do you permit the International Islamic Universities to operate in your country?: Of course.
Why does your nation want to join the CIC?: We are currently an Islamic Nation and would like to contribute to the growth of Islam internationally, we would also like to cooperate with other Islamic nations on essential matters. Cooperation between nations can really make a difference throughout the world, and we'd like to be apart of it.

Accepted. Welcome to the CIC!
Embassy Link - This is closed for a while.




"Alam takambang jadi guru"
(Learn from the wide world)

User avatar
Samudera Darussalam
Diplomat
 
Posts: 957
Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:00 am

Qabar wrote:The Islamic Emirate of Qabar wishes to withdraw its membership in the Council of Islamic Cooperation.

Your request is brought in for consideration.
New Edom wrote:
Member Application


Full Nation Name: The Allied States of New Edom
Head of State: King Elijah IV and Queen Mara I
Money pledged to the CIC annually: 250 million NSD
Type of Membership desired: Full Membership
Location of branch office (Capital city is preferable): Fineberg (Capital city)
Other request(s): See below
Do you permit the International Islamic Universities to operate in your country? On a carefully considered basis. Anti-Christian teachings will not be accepted and so curriculums would have to be discussed. However teachings of the important Islamic languages, culture, history, laws and morality would be welcome. It owuld have to be understood as well that religious naturism takes place in our country though hedonism is not tolerated, and there would have to be understanding of this outside of university grounds.
Why does your nation want to join the CIC?: New Edom has one major trading partner, the Republic of [nation]new Othman[/url] which is predominantly Sunni Muslim, and wishes to explore other trading opportunities, cultural exchanges and academic exchanges as New Edom seeks further international development for mutual trade and industrial improvement. Also, New Edom's leadership is very interested in social justice from a more religious and moral perspective than is common in the international community. While New Edom is predominantly Christian it is expected that Muslim immigration will likely continue. [background=][/background]

Your request is brought in for consideration.
Embassy Link - This is closed for a while.




"Alam takambang jadi guru"
(Learn from the wide world)

User avatar
Al Dawla
Envoy
 
Posts: 225
Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Al Dawla » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:41 am

Member Application

Image
The Al Ghazi code seal


Full Nation Name: Yemeni emirate
Head of State: Sheikh Emir Omar Sadek
Money pledged to the CIC annually: $5 million
Type of Membership desired: Full
Location of branch office: Al Ghaydah, Yemeni Emirate
Other request(s): Please recognize the rest of the forces of Al Ghazi, our mother organization of international fighters of the faithful to be part of this humble initiative.
Do you permit the International Islamic Universities to operate in your country? Yes
Why does your nation want to join the CIC?: To know more of our faithful brothers and establish connections which may enlighten us about the outside world. To keep an open mind. Friendship enriches the soul.

User avatar
Omayr
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Oct 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Omayr » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:45 am

Tag for future application.

User avatar
Samudera Darussalam
Diplomat
 
Posts: 957
Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:36 am

Announcements:
1. New Edom's application is accepted. Welcome to the CIC!
2. With utmost regret, the Secretariat of CIC decided to accept Qabar's request to withdraw it's membership. However, Qabar may continue some of its cooperationship with the members of CIC, or the CIC as a whole.
3. The application of Al Dawla is accepted. Welcome to the CIC!
Embassy Link - This is closed for a while.




"Alam takambang jadi guru"
(Learn from the wide world)

User avatar
Samudera Darussalam
Diplomat
 
Posts: 957
Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:29 am

Bump (?)
Embassy Link - This is closed for a while.




"Alam takambang jadi guru"
(Learn from the wide world)

User avatar
Alhurriat Walssalam
Attaché
 
Posts: 67
Founded: Jul 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alhurriat Walssalam » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:12 pm

Member Application


Full Nation Name: United Kingdom of Alhurriat Walssalam
Head of State: King Abdullah Bin Rashid
Money pledged to the CIC annually: $25,000,000
Type of Membership desired: Full
Location of branch office (Capital city is preferable):
Other request(s): Ikrahn
Do you permit the International Islamic Universities to operate in your country?: We welcome them
Why does your nation want to join the CIC?: We are interested for three main reasons. Firstly The Kingdom operates an aid organisation called Muslim Aid that is funded through the government budget. It follows similar objectives and if accepted we will merge our operations wordwide with those of the CIC so that we can help even more people together.

Secondly we are very keen to take part in an organisation that helps bring Muslims together and advocates peace. This will also help us increase diplomatic and cultural ties with more Islamic and Islam friendly nations.

Lastly we wish to propose to the CIC to launch something we call "the Inter-Religious Department." Where religious scholars and leaders from different faiths can come together and help break down the barriers between them. We will also be pushing for the IRD under the CIC to build community centers in other nations to help ease the tensions between some Muslims abroad and their host communities. They will be places where members of local communities are welcomed and encouraged to take part in games and other activities alongside Muslims. We feel this will help break down many barriers and help alter some of the perceptions many have of Muslims around the world.

Should my ideas not be considered I will still very much like to join.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Port Ember

Advertisement

Remove ads