NATION

PASSWORD

The Autumn Ball Gala (IC/Invite-Only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:52 am

High-General William Strong, the new Military Dictator of TFK after his coup against the war-ravaged Forsworn Monarchy

Apple-Loosa, Yvonne.
Strong would not notice Wilhelm as he pulled a cigar out of his coat and lit it. The man's uniform was green with a white shirt and a black tie, with dozens of gold trimmings and medals. As he was responded to by Holisa, he would turn to face the eccentric Empress.
"I am William Strong, the High-General and sovereign leader of The Forsworn Knights, and elder brother of Colonel Nathan Strong of the Black Beret Special forces. I am pleased to make your acquaintance, Ma'am." He would say, giving her a firm handshake.
Primary Author of The Forum Seven Guide to Location Threads
Reploid Productions wrote:It's rude to play with yourself in public.
Farnhamia wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Well, I assume Max Barry has money. So maybe he could buy a couple reporters.

He could but they don't keep for very long. A week, ten days if you keep them in the fridge, which is never convenient.
Reploid Productions wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

Bunicken
Lobbyist

Founded: May 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bunicken » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:56 am

The Forsworn Knights wrote:

High-General William Strong, the new Military Dictator of TFK after his coup against the war-ravaged Forsworn Monarchy

Apple-Loosa, Yvonne.
Strong would not notice Wilhelm as he pulled a cigar out of his coat and lit it. The man's uniform was green with a white shirt and a black tie, with dozens of gold trimmings and medals. As he was responded to by Holisa, he would turn to face the eccentric Empress.
"I am William Strong, the High-General and sovereign leader of The Forsworn Knights, and elder brother of Colonel Nathan Strong of the Black Beret Special forces. I am pleased to make your acquaintance, Ma'am." He would say, giving her a firm handshake.

The Kaiser puffs on his cigar and glances around

Oglician
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Oglician » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:58 am

Apple-Loosa, Yvonne.

"Oh, this keeps happening... You aren't suppose to take the hand. Its more of a, well, Not touching handshake. Its an old law, i don't really, meet people much, so i didn't think of abolishing that one... Though, you are holding pretty strongly here?"

Evolvus
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Evolvus » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:12 am

Oglician wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:The High-General would notice the individual, nodding respectfully to them as he reached into his trenchcoat for a cigar.
"Hello." He would say gruffly as his squires started giggling about something one of them saw on their phone. He would glare back at the two young individuals, causing them to both look down shamefully in their dress uniforms, baclavas masking their faces.

"Oh, Hello!" She smiles, happy to see a new national representative. "I am Empress Holisia Ogmer of the Oglician Empire, and you are?" Extends a hand shake

Good Evening, Empress. I trust your trip was succesful?

Bunicken
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Bunicken » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:20 am

Stalini wrote:Mary comes over and listens to Wilhelm

He bows a second time

Evolvus
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Evolvus » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:24 am

Oglician wrote:

Apple-Loosa, Yvonne.

"Oh, this keeps happening... You aren't suppose to take the hand. Its more of a, well, Not touching handshake. Its an old law, i don't really, meet people much, so i didn't think of abolishing that one... Though, you are holding pretty strongly here?"

"I am sure the High-General didn't mean any harm. Allow me to introduce myself, I am the Chancellor of Evolvus. I understand you served as ambassador to my predecessor, the king?

Evolvus
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Evolvus » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:25 am

Bunicken wrote:

Apple-Loosa, Yvonne.

The Kaiser puffs on his cigar and glances around

You wouldn't happen to have a spare one of those? I am craving a smoke.

Stalini
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stalini » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:30 am

Bunicken wrote:
Stalini wrote:Mary comes over and listens to Wilhelm

He bows a second time

Its ok she is more of the looker, of you know what i mean
Right/Left 7.47
Libertarian/Authritarian -8.12

(-_Q) If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.

I am a before thirty, a girl, the rest I will say right now. Open for TGs

Bunicken
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Bunicken » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:31 am

Evolvus wrote:
Bunicken wrote:The Kaiser puffs on his cigar and glances around

You wouldn't happen to have a spare one of those? I am craving a smoke.

Wilhelm turns to him and produces a second cigar
"Of course"

Bunicken
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Bunicken » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:34 am

Stalini wrote:
Bunicken wrote:He bows a second time

Its ok she is more of the looker, of you know what i mean

Wilhelm chuckles and continues smoking his cigar

Stalini
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Stalini » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:35 am

Bunicken wrote:
Stalini wrote:Its ok she is more of the looker, of you know what i mean

Wilhelm chuckles and continues smoking his cigar

So in the interests of getting to know you, what are some of your interests
Right/Left 7.47

Bunicken
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Bunicken » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:39 am

Stalini wrote:
Bunicken wrote:Wilhelm chuckles and continues smoking his cigar

So in the interests of getting to know you, what are some of your interests

"Well, if I had more spare time, I would be interested in touring the world. I love travel, but my duties as Kaiser prevent me from doing it"

Oglician
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Oglician » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:07 am

Evolvus wrote:
Oglician wrote:"Oh, this keeps happening... You aren't suppose to take the hand. Its more of a, well, Not touching handshake. Its an old law, i don't really, meet people much, so i didn't think of abolishing that one... Though, you are holding pretty strongly here?"

"I am sure the High-General didn't mean any harm. Allow me to introduce myself, I am the Chancellor of Evolvus. I understand you served as ambassador to my predecessor, the king?

"I believe i have. I am the empress of the Oglician Empire, pleased to meet you!" smiles "So, what did happen to that king?"

Stalini
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Stalini » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:19 am

Bunicken wrote:
Stalini wrote:So in the interests of getting to know you, what are some of your interests

"Well, if I had more spare time, I would be interested in touring the world. I love travel, but my duties as Kaiser prevent me from doing it"

That is a good idea, i might do it when im elected out of office
Right/Left 7.47

Evolvus
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Evolvus » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:51 am

Oglician wrote:
Evolvus wrote: "I am sure the High-General didn't mean any harm. Allow me to introduce myself, I am the Chancellor of Evolvus. I understand you served as ambassador to my predecessor, the king?

"I believe i have. I am the empress of the Oglician Empire, pleased to meet you!" smiles "So, what did happen to that king?"

That royalist dog was executed after his... actions became clear. But we fo not discuss it with outsiders.

Oglician
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Oglician » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:52 am

Evolvus wrote:
Oglician wrote:"I believe i have. I am the empress of the Oglician Empire, pleased to meet you!" smiles "So, what did happen to that king?"

That royalist dog was executed after his... actions became clear. But we fo not discuss it with outsiders.

"Oh, i see. So, are you a democracy or, what now?" She seems to be shivering at the mention of that word

Bunicken
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Bunicken » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:06 pm

Wilhelm looks at them
"I, too, have led a revolution"

Stalini
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Stalini » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:07 pm

I have had many revolutions and they all have been failed, but were trying to led to a dictatorial coup
Right/Left 7.47

Evolvus
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Evolvus » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:13 pm

Oglician wrote:
Evolvus wrote:That royalist dog was executed after his... actions became clear. But we fo not discuss it with outsiders.

"Oh, i see. So, are you a democracy or, what now?" She seems to be shivering at the mention of that word

That's what you should think, yes.

Oglician
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Oglician » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Evolvus wrote:
Oglician wrote:"Oh, i see. So, are you a democracy or, what now?" She seems to be shivering at the mention of that word

That's what you should think, yes.

"Ew... Yeah... I'm not to fond of those... Or revolutions... or any of that nonsense..." She begins to slowly walk backwards

Stalini
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Stalini » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:22 pm

walks over to the empress

Duxverdale
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 14, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Duxverdale » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:41 pm

Duchess RoséBleu arrives in the palace, drenched all over by the heavy pouring rain.
"My apologies for my tardiness to this ball. It seems that I had some trouble with the guards... Well - I'm glad I managed to come. Is there anyone who is carrying a spare handkerchief? It's been pouring quite hard outside."
Duchess RoséBleu looks out the window.
"Ah, now, that's a scenery not to be missed. A bright rainbow to celebrate the removal of the rain!"

Stalini
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Stalini » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:42 pm

Duxverdale wrote:Duchess RoséBleu arrives in the palace, drenched all over by the heavy pouring rain.
"My apologies for my tardiness to this ball. It seems that I had some trouble with the guards... Well - I'm glad I managed to come. Is there anyone who is carrying a spare handkerchief? It's been pouring quite hard outside."
"Ah, now, that's a scenery not to be missed. A bright rainbow to celebrate the removal of the rain!"

here have mine hands her a handkerchief

Evolvus
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Evolvus » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:44 pm

Oglician wrote:
Evolvus wrote:That's what you should think, yes.

"Ew... Yeah... I'm not to fond of those... Or revolutions... or any of that nonsense..." She begins to slowly walk backwards

Apologies. No, we're not a democracy. I have all the power in Evolvus.

Oglician
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Oglician » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:52 pm

Stalini wrote:walks over to the empress

"Oh? Hello there"
Duxverdale wrote:Duchess RoséBleu arrives in the palace, drenched all over by the heavy pouring rain.

"Welcome Duchess! Its nice to meet you!" Looks outside "Oh, how unfortunate to get stuck in such a weather."
Evolvus wrote:
Oglician wrote:"Ew... Yeah... I'm not to fond of those... Or revolutions... or any of that nonsense..." She begins to slowly walk backwards

Apologies. No, we're not a democracy. I have all the power in Evolvus.

"But you also aren't a monarchy... oh... it sounds just as bad!" shivering

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates