NATION

PASSWORD

Council of the International Freedom Coalition (IFC ONLY)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:24 am

Armando scoffed when he heard the most recent outburst and seemingly desperate ramblings of the Ausitorian delegate. Ambassador De Vertrún on the other hand gave nothing more than a simple grin, and twirled a pen between her fingers as she spoke up without leaving her seat.

"So when you say '...attempt to force individuals to stay silent..." you mean like what happened under your leadership?"

She then turned her attention to the rest of the Council.

"How hypocritical it is that when the Araveans and our own delegation challenged the Ausitorian leadership we were ejected, when Feng and Pillowlandia made moves that the Ausitorians didn't like they were suspended, when the Shazite Prime Minister made moves to reform the IFC they were branded as a dictator almost as soon as they took office, and now the Speaker is in some grave contempt of the Council for dismissing an amendment which is clearly a joke and seems to care more about grammar than it does the rights of members - Yet according to that same delegation it is the rest of us who stand accused trying to silence opposition and create an alliance of yes-men? "
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:55 am

Sol-Mi pinched her nose really annoyed with the recent behavior of both the Ausitorian and Inyurstan delegate. After pinching her nose she clasped her hands together and addressed the Inyurstan delegate. "De Vertrún-san. Regardless of what the previous IFC Prime Minister, who may I remind you is no longer here within our ranks has done. Every delegate here has the utmost right to oppose whatever they wish to oppose free of falling into line. I am glad your nation has returned after you were ejected but I do hope you do not intend to always bring up said ejection." Sol-Mi stated before switching her attention to the Roskian. After a second pause she shook her head and switched her attention to the Ausitorian. "As for our Ausitorian friends, while everything you have done is essentially valid, it would do good to not issue a no confidence vote as soon as something did not go your way. Since your not the former Prime Minister, I should explain that your predecessor has done the very things you accuse others of attempting." she finished.

"Oh yes before I forget, The Taisuist Republic of Kirishima has confidence in our speaker." she quickly added
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:40 am

"The Shazbotdom Empire is rather disgusted at the blatantly false accusations against the Speaker of this Council, and therefore we wish to state that the Speaker has our full confidence. With that, the vote of Confidence in our speaker is at 4 to 1 with 4 having confidence in our Speaker, the motion has passed. Now, can we move on from these incessant ramblings?"
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 1 - 0 WSH | COL 0 - 1 WPG | VGK 0 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 1 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-18 | LSU 25-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-10

Romic
Senator

Founded: May 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Romic » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:38 pm

The Romician delegate look around and stood cautious at first "We would like to implore about the standing of the combined armed forces of the IFC to better donate resources." He spoke loudly with a mild midwestern tone in his voice. "My nation is now considering what resources to donate to the cause."
TG me Anytime, I enjoy them :)
TET's Chosen Mush Mind

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:41 pm

Romic wrote:The Romician delegate look around and stood cautious at first "We would like to implore about the standing of the combined armed forces of the IFC to better donate resources." He spoke loudly with a mild midwestern tone in his voice. "My nation is now considering what resources to donate to the cause."

"We are still double checking the standings of the IFC RRF as it currently is. It's at the top of the list right now, and we will ensure that the forces are up to date as quickly as possible. The IFC Navy currently is up to date, the data just needs to be fully compiled and it will be presented later on in this session of the Council," the Prime Minister stated. "Thank you for your patience in this matter."
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 1 - 0 WSH | COL 0 - 1 WPG | VGK 0 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 1 OKC (1)

The Lendol Archipelago
Senator

Founded: Mar 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Lendol Archipelago » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:15 pm

Entering the new chamber for the first time, Blaise Durand gave his colleagues a once-over. Some faces had changed, whereas others had been replaced, or returned, in the case of Melissa Dr Vertrún, to whom he offered a brief nod.

Durand took his seat and made himself comfortable before addressing his colleagues.

"Hello everyone, it's great to be back - well, you know what I mean. I'd like to apologise for my lateness, first of all, I was spending time with my family.

Secondly, I'd like to vote AYE on Resolution 28b.

Last but not least, I'd like to say that I'd like for us to have a great term, one in which we'll do great things."
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
"Do you think atomic bombs are made from mega-strenght Downy towels?" - Mozria
"I'm going to die alone, aren't I?" - Wester
#ValaranSoFab
I'm Lebdol Archpenis

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:24 pm

"Welcome back to the council chamber, Mr. Durand. It is good to see you once more, and I'm eager to start working alongside you." Myra said to Blaise. He then stood up. "Esteemed delegates and representatives to the IFC, I would like to introduce General Regara Beliur of the Guadalupadorian Federal Army." Myra looked to the doors of the chamber to see the General in his dress uniform walk down the aisle toward Myra's seat. "The Grand Premier has nominated him to be the Supreme Allied Commander and External Officer of the International Freedom Coalition's Rapid Response Force." The General stopped beside Myra and nodded toward the rest of the chamber.
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Roskian Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Roskian Federation » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:52 pm

Roskian Federation
Nikolai Markeno

Rapid Response Force Removal and Reformation Act

[Resolution Number: [29]]

The Rapid Response Force, which is powered by voluntarily "donated" military units, creates a lack of military cohesion, intensive logistical strain on the government of the International Freedom Coalition, creates additional, unneeded departments within the government of the IFC. In addition, smaller nations are incapable of "donating" military units, as it creates a deficiency in their defenses. Additionally, the "donation" of military units is essentially impossible, by placing the citizens of one country under the command of every IFC nation at once, essentially.

SECTION I

Upon being passed, the Rapid Response Force would be completely disbanded, and military forces of nations would be returned under their command. The IFC Secretary of Defense, as well as the Secretary of the Army, Navy, and Air Force, would be completely removed from the IFC.

SECTION II

The creation of the International Freedom Coalition Emergency Response Initiative is also within the passing of this article.

SECTION III

The International Freedom Coalition Emergency Response Initiative is a group intended to coordinate the individual Rapid Response and/or Emergency Response forces of nations, in order to provide a major buildup of military forces until dedicated strike or defensive units can arrive.

The initiative also encourages multinational coordination of military units in order to provide the most effective relief in a military setting. In addition, the IFCERI does not require military settings only, meaning that in events of natural disasters or other non-military crises, individual nations can decide to send other relief units, which may be better suited to specific crises.

Additionally, nations that are totally incapable of providing military assistance could provide economic aid or material aid instead, also under the IFCERI.

SECTION IV - POSTWORD

The IFCERI should face minimal IFC Governmental interaction, except as maybe suggestions of picking priorities, if needed. However, nations who are represented by the government are still suggested to assist.

Signed,

[Nikolai Markeno, Roskian Federation]
RIP ROSKI, UNJUSTLY DELETED on 12 JULY 2016 +15,601 posts

RSS Madenska set to fully activate on October 15th
Yugoslovenski and Maldania reaffirm the Central States Alliance

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:43 pm

Couldn't you have introduced that resolution after I introduced Beliur to everyone? For Veii's sake. Myra thought to himself as the Roskian Ambassador Nikolai Markeno introduced Resolution 29 into the chamber. General Beliur shrugged, and turned to Myra whom was busy reading through Resolution 29. Without a word being said Myra locked in his vote as soon as he finished reading the resolution:

The nation of Guadalupador Votes NAY on the Resolution 29.
Last edited by Guadalupador on Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:02 pm

Sol-Mi quickly scanned through the Roskian resolution being sure to highlight certain areas as she smiled to herself. "Much better, now that the multinational attempt to get a new PM has been completed, we can resume business and disagree." Sol-Mi thought.

The nation of Kirishima Votes NAY on the Resolution 29.
Last edited by Flardania on Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Romic
Senator

Founded: May 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Romic » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:45 pm

Alex scanned the proposal and let out an audioable sigh "While a restructuring and overhaul is needed for the RRF I have to say this certainly is not the way we should. As such I must vote nay."

The nation of Romic Votes NAY on the Resolution 29.[/quote]
TG me Anytime, I enjoy them :)
TET's Chosen Mush Mind

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:30 pm

Armando slid forward, removing some papers from his back and handing them to Melissa while explaining a few things to her.

Ambassador Verturn stood up:
"We find the issues raised by the Roskian Delegation with the current RRF structure are of relevant nature, and absolutely correct by strategic standards.

The Inyurstan Delegation votes AYE to Resolution 29.
"

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Roskian Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Roskian Federation » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:48 pm

"Perhaps it wasn't made clear in the legislation, but the Rapid Response Force in its current structure provides unrealistic standards and creates significant amount of logisitical strain in several areas that frankly should not have them. The powers of the government of a military and political alliance should not be one of which in itself controls a significant military force. Simply donating military forces is not only unreasonable, but its wholly unfeasible without significant compromising the security of nations. The Rapid Response Force is throughly unsustainable in its present form," the Roskian delegate stated, intentionally meeting the direct gazes of the candidates who had already voted nay, "The Rapid Response Force in its present nation will never be anywhere near as successful as what this resolution replaces it with."

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:30 pm

The Prime Minister looks it over, "What would happen with the Naval Ships that were purchased with funding from the IFC Budget according to this plan?"
Last edited by Shazbotdom on Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roskian Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Roskian Federation » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:57 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:The Prime Minister looks it over, "What would happen with the Naval Ships that were purchased with funding from the IFC Budget according to this plan?"

"Warships that were purchased by IFC Budget should not have existed in the firstplace, however, those ships could be sold to individual memberstates."

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:10 pm

"That might need written permission from our friends at Halcyon Arms, but it could be doable."

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:03 pm

"Nay 29," said the Ausitorian ambassador, finally condescending to speak. He was well aware of all the ramifications of the resolution, and could have explained, but he saw no point, so said nothing more. Let 'em learn, he thought critically.
The Aestorian Commonwealth - Pax Prosperitas - Gloria in Maere - (Factbook)

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○
(██████████████████████████████║║◙█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙[█]

The Swiss Guardsmen
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 11, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Swiss Guardsmen » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:12 pm

Ambassador Riāpoza shook her head disapprovingly as she finished reading through the Roskian-proposed legislation. "As it stands," she said looking up finally, "Resolution 29 provides too vague a description for the institution that is intended to supplant the Rapid Response Force, and glosses too quickly over how this replacement would more effectively coordinate IFC military activity. As such, adopting the resolution would not only be unwise, but could very well threaten the IFC's overall security abroad as well. Until an appropriate degree of planning and organization has been invested into what shape this 'International Freedom Coalition Emergency Response Initiative' would take - the Astavian delegation cannot consider it an adequate replacement for the current RRF.

As such, Astavia votes
NAY on resolution 29."
✵ Nation Name: The Sanctified Dominion of Veltria
✵ Government: Unitary One-Party Theocratic Republic
✵ Demonym: "Veltrian"
✵ Membership: ;_;
Glorious Rebublic of Alevstan wrote:
District XIV wrote:Swiss's post makes me wonder why I don't make posts like dat

Yeah. They actually inspire hatred in me. That's pretty good.
Catholic, right-wing integralist with a dash of imperial hubris. Also a Tolkien nut and board game fanatic! :D

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:29 pm

"While the spirit of the resolution is supportable, and a needed one for the IFC. I am of the opinion that the IFC remains in need a a dedicated, if small, force under its direct control. Areas such as the Navy and Airforce are valuable in operations during both active conflicts and more peaceful times. Even the largest members inside the IFC are consistently strained to meet their military defensive obligations, especially in the fields of naval operations and reconnaissance. Smaller members are at an even larger disadvantage as blue water navies are an extreme strain on national budgets. As such the retention of naval assets for use by member states is both needed and logical." He paused for several moments, "Furthermore, current IFC naval assets deployed to the Bluewell theatre are providing much needed light CAS, submarine search operations, along with modest theater level logistic operations." Pillowlandia votes NAY to resolution 29.
Stasnov wrote:Small-to-medium sized professional, relatively high-tech and well funded military. Emphasis on flexible units at Brigade-Battalion level.
#ValaranSoFab

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:06 pm

A change to the RRF? Not a bad idea. The RFF definitely needs to be spruced up.... But not like this. It's doing the same thing as the RFF, just making it less organized than it previously was. That's not how we want to go with this. Also, I'm decently sure we were supposed to have begun transferring the Contracted Personnel Department over to the IFC's command. Chief Ambassador Miles would have my head if I tried to overturn that.

"The nation of The United Remnants of America Votes NAY on Resolution #29."
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:58 pm

"Is anyone willing to put forth an Ammendmended Proposal Number Twenty-Nine to possibly stay people's opinions and garner support for this proposal?" Asked the Prime Minister, looking around the room at the assembled delegations. "As it stands now, though, the Shazbotdom Empires official position on Resolution Twenty Nine is to Abstain from voting on it at this point in time, until Version A of it can be properly admitted to this body by one of our Member States."
Last edited by Shazbotdom on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:31 pm

Ambassador Moorston looked around the room, "Until we receive an updated version of Resolution 29, I will be putting forth the following Legislation for the approval of the Council. We will be voting on this Resolution, herein dubbed Resolution 30, while we also vote on Resolution 29. Please, for the sake of the sanity of our Speaker, use the following format for voting."

Code: Select all
The nation of [Insert Nation Here] Votes [[color=#40BF00]AYE[/color]/[color=#FF0000]NAY[/color]/[color=#4040FF]ABSTAIN[/color] on the Resolution [Number].

Shazbotdom
Mr. Timmothy Moorston

Government Reformation Act

[Resolution Number: 30]

NO AMENDMENTS PERMITTED

Under the watchful eye of the Leadership of the International Freedom Coalition, this proposal is presented before the Council to edit the Governmental Leadership in a manner in which is more streamlined, efficient, and applicable for this Alliance.

Section 1: Purpose of this Structure Revamp
1: The current Structure of the Government is inefficient, with many positions within the Government not filled. Under the following structure, the current Governmental Positions appointed by the Prime Minister will be reduced substantially, giving more power to each Minister.

Section 2: Alterations
1: Future Alterations to the structure of the Government must be approved via a vote of the Leadership, as well as a 3/4 Majority Vote of the Council.
2: Allows the Ministers to create sub-departments of their Ministries, without approval from the Council, to assist with them being able to perform their job if any new Offices are created via Legislation within this Body.

Section 3: Full Structure of Government
The below Structure of the Government is to be adopted by the International Freedom Coalition and is only amending the structure of the Executive government of the IFC and has no effect upon the Legislative Council or the Judicial government.

1: Prime Minister w/Chief of Staff
1.1: Foreign Affairs Ministry
1.1.1: Ambassadors
1.1.2: Special Advisor

1.2: Membership Ministry
1.2.1: Acceptance Council
1.2.2: Standards Office
1.2.2.1: Embassies Office
1.2.2.2: Rights and Standards Office
1.2.2.3: Post Office
1.2.3: Membership Projects
1.2.3.1: Projects Office
1.2.3.2: Conservation Office
1.2.3.2.1: International Coalition Heritage and Conservation Authority
1.2.3.3: Summit Coordination Office

1.3: Economics and Treasury Ministry
1.3.1: Revenue Office
1.3.1.1: Donation Advertisment Office
1.3.2: Expenditures Office

1.4: Trade Ministry
1.4.1: Secretary of Industry
1.4.2: Trade DIspute Resolution

1.5: Scenice Ministry
1.5.1: Health Division
1.5.2: The Blue Cross
1.5.2.1: Medical Expeditionary Force
1.5.2.2: Hospital Group
1.5.2.3: Medical Research Organization
1.5.2.4: International Search and Rescue Authority
1.5.2: Research Division
1.5.2.1: Government Research and Statistical Analysis Office
1.5.2.2: Coalition Authority for Science, Technology, and Innovation

Signed,

Mr. Timmothy Moorston, Shazbotdom

The nation of Shazbotdom Votes AYE on the Resolution 30.
Last edited by Shazbotdom on Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Isle of Lost
Minister

Founded: Aug 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Isle of Lost » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:37 pm

Ambassador Julli read through the bulk of Resolution 30 and carefully rose.

"The Merickian delegation recognizes the need for governmental structure reform given the obviously drastic changes in leadership style between both the current and previous administrations. We therefore have full confidence that the proposal put forth by the Shatzbotom delegation represents necessary steps towards streamlining the governance and consequently the effectiveness of the IFC governance."

The nation of The Merick Isles Votes AYE on the Resolution 30.

Roleplaying Nation Name: Merick Isles

Proud Member of SACTO and the IFC!

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:04 pm

"The nation of The United Remnants of America Votes NAY on the Resolution Number 30."
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:56 pm

"Nay to resolution 30. This resolution is completely unnecessary according to the charter, and Section 2(1) would be far too cumbersome for any future government - have you seen how difficult it is to get even a simple majority for anything? This will just waste time. Prime Ministers are elected to run the executive government, how they do it is far less important than what they do."
The Aestorian Commonwealth - Pax Prosperitas - Gloria in Maere - (Factbook)

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○
(██████████████████████████████║║◙█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙[█]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates