NATION

PASSWORD

Council of the International Freedom Coalition (IFC ONLY)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:26 pm

"The Inyurstan delegation supports the thought and cause behind Resolution 37, and we find ourselves in agreement with all points except the condemnation of the United Leftist Alliance's HQ - an act which La Républiqua D'Inyursta thoroughly condones.

Unless the clause is removed, our vote will be and remain as an ABSTAIN.
"

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Chkalovsk II
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chkalovsk II » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:40 am

"We find it funny that the International Freedom Coalition has ignored some of the major facts regarding the ongoing crisis in the Grand Duchy of Chkalovsk."

The ambassador put emphasis on the words, due to being slightly irked that Chkalovsk was still being called the 'Union State.'

"The first catastrophic failure of the International Freedom Coalition is the evident failure to recognize the clearly legitimate motives behind the actions of the government of Chkalovsk regarding the ban of left-wing political parties, all of which fall under the umbrella of the United Leftist Alliance. Firstly, enough sufficient evidence has been provided to the Supreme Court to warrant the temporary, and yes, I put emphasis on the word temporary ban of left-wing political parties due to either involvement or support of the National Bolshevik Front - which brutally slaughtered its way across the country on February 4, overthrowing the democratically elected government and installed a false, Communist regime, attempting to bring back Stalin-esque policies and slaughtered anyone that stood in their way, including a great number of civilians. The Federal Security Service has gathered enough evidence and given it to the Supreme Court which currently links sums of party officials from other left-wing political parties and even key figures of those parties, including some chairmen, to the National Bolshevik Front, including the movement of monetary and material assets, in an attempt to consolidate the power of the umbrella party for the left-wing known as the United Leftist Alliance, henceforth, the ULA is responsible for aiding the National Bolshevik Front in its savage warpath and must be held responsible and their leader has already been directly linked, hence the strike against his personal residence. The ban is to simply fine tune who exactly need's to be banned and detained permanently, whilst maintaining national security by enforcing a blanket bet until the picture is more clear. But not only this, but Resolution 37 gives false accusation that we bombed the HQ of the ULA with attack aircraft, when in-fact, the latest reports into the matter released by the Ministry of Internal Affairs, confirm the reports given by the majority of civilians, that mortar fire hit the building and it was in-fact nationalist militia that conducted the attack.

He paused for a moment and then continued speaking.

"The first catastrophic failure of the International Freedom Coalition is the evident failure to recognize the clearly legitimate motives behind the actions of the government of Chkalovsk regarding the armed peace enforcement operation in the breakaway province of Belarus and the legitimacy of the re-incorporation of Kazakhstan. In the submission of Resolution 37, the hypocritical New Roman ambassador has ignored the fact that Belarus and Kazakhstan freely and legally joined Chkalovsk to form the Union State in 2014 after nearly 20 years of negotiation about the Union State project, and had previously been part of the Chkalovskian Empire, which was illegally dissolved as an effect of the Chkalovskian Civil War, and the Chkalovskian Republic. The government of Kazakhstan peacefully rejoined the now Grand Duchy of Chkalovsk due to internal political and civilian pressure, and the now Kazakhstan regional government, represented fully in the Parliament of Chkalovsk, and key figures from the Chkalovskian government, are currently meeting in Astana to talk about the future of cooperation now that Kazakhstan once again part of Chkalovsk - it should be mentioned that these talks are very successful. Democratic referenda is due to be held in Kazakhstan to prove the legitimacy of Kazakhstan's incorporation into the Grand Duchy, but should it fail, Kazakhstan will be released by personal orders of Grand Duchess Alena Vorshevska."

He paused to catch a breath before speaking again.

"Continuing with this point, Resolution 37 fails to recognize that the Grand Duchy of Chkalovsk is acting in self defence as its armed forces has the duty to protect Chkalovskian ethnics in any place, at any time, through all means necessary. Not only is the large Chkalovskian ethnic minority group in Belarus being oppressed by the Communist Party of Belarus, but also the ordinary civilians are - which is seen by the massive uprisings and the formation of rebel forces all across the country. The break away of Belarus from the Union State was illegal, the Communist Party of Belarus, directly linked to the United Leftist Alliance, overthrew the democratically elected regional government on the night of February 6 and consolidated their power on the country, once again, using Stalin-esque 'purge' tactics to silence opposition to the move. Before being killed, the regional president issued an emergency statement to the government of Chkalovsk, once that was not received until February 11 when preparations for the operation in Belarus began, due to fighting with the Bolshevik's and other national security priorities. Polling data shows that roughly 70-82%, given the multiple choice options, support reunification with the Grand Duchy of Chkalvosk, only about 18% recognize the legitimacy of the Communist Party of Belarus and its self proclaimed independence, thus, our operation in Belarus is not an invasion at all, it is simply a peace enforcement operation to force the Communist Party of Belarus to the negotiating table to rebel forces."

He paused again.

"To conclude, the actions of the Chkalovskian government are all legitimate and we strongly condemn the illegitimate mass hysteria being prompted by the New Roman delegation. The Grand Duchy of Chkalovsk does recognize that 'all people have a right to participate in the political process, no matter their views' and that 'that freedom cannot be achieved if one side of the political spectrum is suppressed' - something similar to this is even embedded within the roots of the Constitution of Chkalovsk, but given the stated reasons above, in this time of national emergency, with the sufficient evidence and motive, the initiation of temporary containment procedures are not unjustified at all. The International Freedom Coalition, if Resolution 37 passes, is failing to do the right thing, which should be to help out one of its allies and member states during a tough time of crisis and need, instead of condemning it for attempting to resolve the issue and maintain national security after nearly two weeks of chaos and bloodshed, and it is appealing that the IFC is willing to turn its back on its own members during such a crisis like this, thus what we can conclude is that the IFC supports violent, undemocratic, communist, oppressive, genocidal military regimes such as the Communist Party of Belarus and the National Bolshevik Front?"
Last edited by Chkalovsk II on Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Chally
I'm a female, 16 years old
I am a proud Russian
DM me for Discord tag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEaMhjYrYTw
General Dicking Around wrote:AND THEN JOHN SMASHED THE WINDOW AND FUCKED A GOOSE WITH A LIGHTSABER

Militant Costco wrote:Russia would much rather have Samsung over Kim Il Sung.

Isle of Lost
Minister

Founded: Aug 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Isle of Lost » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:37 pm

Ambassador Julli stood up after the Chkalovskian ambassador finished

Honorable Ambassadors of the Council, I would like start by applauding the efforts of the Roman and Roskian ambassadors for bringing this issue to the attention of the council. Your efforts to reinforce the freedoms our coalition stands far are certainly admired by my delegation and I am sure others as well. However, Chkalovkian delegation has raised a fair point in their defense, well frankly their national defense... I firmly believe that it is the responsibility of the IFC to enforce freedom world wide, both political and civil freedoms of course, yet we would be mistaken if we so quickly threw a member nation under the bus because it has fallen to chaos. Who are we to call ourselves an alliance if our first instinct is to throw a member state out at first sign of struggle?

I believe what I am saying is that it is our responsibility to try to fix the situation before we simply burn it. The Chkalovkians have the right to defend themselves, and even if done completely wrong I wholeheartedly believe these bans and this invasion are just an attempt to do such. Rather condemn them, would it not be better to provide aid as an alternative route? If the new Chkalovkian Government does not work with us, than clearly said government holds the IFC in low regards and the Roman actions to revoke their membership will have been validated. That being stated, and with no further tangents, I would like to introduce a revised Resolution 37.

Imperial Republic of New Rome
Florus Nakashima

The Parfoederation of the Merick Isles
Oscar Julii Hermais

Chkalovskian Crisis Act

[Resolution Number: 37A]

Reaffirming that the International Freedom Coalition (IFC) promotes freedom in nations and supports the security and defense of member nations

Recognizing that freedom cannot be achieved if one side of the political spectrum is suppressed,

Declaring that all people have a right to participate in the political process, no matter their views,

Noticing the chaos in the Grand Duchy of Chkalovsk,

Recognizing out the colonialist tendencies of the new government of the Union State of Chkalovsk with the appropriation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the invasion of Belarus;

Let it be resolved that the IFC will stand with its member-state in its hour of chaos. Volunteer member nations will provide financial and physical military support to the Grand Duchy of Chkalovsk under the conditions that the latter revokes political party bans and immediately ends the invasion of, and withdraws all forces from, Belarus in accordance with Resolution 36. Coalition support will remain, if all conditions are adhered to, until the safety of the people of Chkalovsk has been guaranteed.

Signed,

[Florus Nakashima, Imperial Republic of New Rome]
[Oscar Julli, the Parfoederation of the Merick Isles]
Last edited by Isle of Lost on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roleplaying Nation Name: Merick Isles

Proud Member of SACTO and the IFC!

Chkalovsk II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chkalovsk II » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:21 pm

"The Chkalovskian delegation objects to Resolution 37A on the grounds that it falsely classifies the peaceful reintergration of Kazakhstan achieved through diplomatic talks and the armed peace enforcement operation to defend civilians and uphold democratic values, in a breakaway republic who's independence was not recognized in the court of law, who's government ascended to power through the massacre of civilian and political opposition during a coup d'etat, and in quite frankly, an area that is still legally part of Chkalovsk, as colonialist tendencies without any sufficient evidence or argument to support itself."

He paused for a moment.

"The Chkalovskian delegation will now constantly oppose Resolution 37 and all amendments to Resolution 37 unless they fall in-line with the multi-nationally and multi-alliance backed Kojiro Plan proposed by the Empire of Greater Nihon, and will proceed to fully withdraw from the IFC if Resolution 37 or any amendment of Resolution 37 not in line with the Korijo Plan passes, due to the insane levels of bias and the pure anti-Chkalovsk message it shows."
Last edited by Chkalovsk II on Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Chally
I am a proud Russian
DM me for Discord tag
General Dicking Around wrote:AND THEN JOHN SMASHED THE WINDOW AND FUCKED A GOOSE WITH A LIGHTSABER

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:27 pm

"The Kirishinan delegations humbly request that if the Chkalovskian delegation has any other objections to Resolution 37A, they voice them now as we try to find something we can agree on." Gam Sol-Mi stated before she took a sip of tea.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Chkalovsk II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chkalovsk II » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:40 pm

"The fact that the IFC is attempting to prevent the course of justice by applying pressure to rekove political party bans, which include the National Bolshevik Front and various other allied factions within the umbrella alliance that they belong to, the United Leftist Alliance. As stated before, the government of Chkalovsk has sufficient evidence which proves that the supreme leadership of the ULA was directly involved in either funding or politically supporting the National Bolshevik Front, an example of this was the Communist Party of Chkalovsk and the National Bolshevik Front aiding the placement of the Communist Party of Belarus in the regional Belorussian government, allowing them to launch armed insurrection against the Chkalovskian Armed Forces and temporarily break away. Should the leadership of the United Leftist Alliance not be able to control, what are quite frankly its proxy parties, then the entire alliance must be investigated for its misconduct in order to fine tune those specifically guilty of crimes against the people and crimes against the state. Once the investigations are over and those whom need to be detained are in state custody, clean parties will be unbanned and allowed back into the mainstream political process."
Call me Chally
I am a proud Russian
DM me for Discord tag

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:47 pm

"Kirishima understands and has faith in your government that the ban is only temporary. I personally believe it's possible to weed out hostile elements without an all out ban but Chkalovsk is well within its rights in terms of national security. Kirishima also understands your government position on Belarus and would urge parties gathered here be more observant to that specific position before making demands in regards to it." Sol-Mi stated.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Aquilonian Confederation
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquilonian Confederation » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:28 pm

"The Chkalovskian delegation seems to find it convenient to leave out the part where they established a so-called security zone around the embassy of a member state, before repeating the exact same practice against an applicant state."

Chkalovsk II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chkalovsk II » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:42 pm

"The security zone is legitimate, whilst it may seem it was done out of anger with the Albyienic government's, or should I say a faction within the Albyienic government's statement. You moan about the security zone that was enforced, but at the end of the day, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs preferred not having to deal with a media parriah because a bunch of lightly armed nationalists outraged the statement decided to storm the lightly armed embassy and kill everyone inside before firebombing it... there's a reason an additional police buffer zone was created shortly after. We couldn't exactly tell the Albyienics what was going on for national security reasons, as a separate type of threat was also faced by the Albyienic Embassy but that information, I do not have the sufficient permissions to disclose as of now. And besides, if we really wanted to, we would have stormed the embassy. Lastly, creating a security zone around the embassy was perfectly legitimate because the zone did not extend into a single inch of Albyienic Embassy soil, but was created in territory that strictly belonged to Chkalovsk. In a normal event like this, embassy staff would have the freedom to move around the entirety of the micro-district that was sealed off, but like I said... national security reasons that I do not have the sufficient permissions to disclose as of now."

He paused,

"The Vilemyri incident is a different matter and is being looked into, so please do get off your high horse for a moment."
Last edited by Chkalovsk II on Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Chally
I am a proud Russian
DM me for Discord tag

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:48 pm

"Let us have order in the chamber," the Prime Minister stated. "We will not allow this customer to turn into a circus of personal insults."
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR (114) 0 - 0 WSH (91) | COL (105) 0 - 0 WPG (110) | VGK (96) 0 - 0 DAL (113)
NBA: Pelicans (6) 49-33 || NCAA MBB: Tulane 20-16 | LSU 22-15 || NCAA WSB: LSU 33-8

Chkalovsk II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chkalovsk II » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:53 pm

"My apologies, but I do request that the 'opposition' please list factual evidence in their accusations - or not bother with making them at all without said facts."
Call me Chally
I am a proud Russian
DM me for Discord tag

New Roma Republic
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:46 pm

Nakashima took in all the arguing with a passive face. He leaned forward and said "My nation condemns the attacks on the ULA headquarters and personal residence of its leader. However, in the hope of achieving international cooperation, we are willing to compromise and remove that section and support Resolution 37A." He paused, quickly shuffling some papers before continuing.

"My esteemed colleagues from Chkalovsk, it is understandable that you object to 37 and 37A. My nation was in a similar position not too long ago, however, we worked through it and restored power to the citizens. Banning all political beliefs on the left is overkill. Not everyone on the left is militant. Your nation is too reactionary.

"In addition, my nation formally requests that your nation backs down its military readiness status. The New Roman and Roman armed forces will do the same should your nation demobilize.

"Finally, I wish to call attention to the so-called KOJIRO PLAN, as presented by Empire of Greater Nihon. The Imperial Republic of New Rome wishes to throw its support behind this agreement as it is a compromise that will hopefully deescalate the situation in the Union State of Chkalovsk." Nakashima emphasized the Union State in a childish act of defiance, and because the KOJIRO PLAN has no place that requires Chkalovsk be referred as "Grand Dutchy".
IC call me NRI, Novus Romanum Imperium, or the New Roman Imperium; OOC call me Roma or New Roma
NRI General Information | NRI Military Overview
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | #ValaranSoFab

Chkalovsk II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chkalovsk II » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:51 pm

The ambassador was quite irked.

"The first step to cooperation between the IFC and Chkalovsk would be to get the title right. Grand Duchy. Not Union State."
Call me Chally
I am a proud Russian
DM me for Discord tag

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:57 pm

Nakashima smiled internally, though he kept his exterior composure. "My esteemed delegate, I must contact my superiors in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for our official stance on how Chkalovsk shall be referred to."
IC call me NRI, Novus Romanum Imperium, or the New Roman Imperium; OOC call me Roma or New Roma

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:59 pm

"If it would be in the best interest of the Delegation from Chkalovsk, we could move for an International Grouping of Peacekeepers and/or Political Representatives to oversee the events first hand within your nation before we move forward with any continued drafting for Resolutions 36 and 37," the Prime Minister stated, he then took a sip of his Big Shot cola. "The Empire would be willing to spearhead any representatives sent and offer up the 501st Marine Corps Regiment as protection for any delegations that would oversee the events within Chkalovsk." He then coughed slightly, "But, if this offer is rejected by Chkalovsk, then we would have to deploy the Joint Readiness Initiative to an area close to Chkalovsk, just as insurance against any attacks against IFC Member Nations Embassies and/or just in case of any ethnic or political 'cleansing' within your nation."
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR (114) 0 - 0 WSH (91) | COL (105) 0 - 0 WPG (110) | VGK (96) 0 - 0 DAL (113)
NBA: Pelicans (6) 49-33 || NCAA MBB: Tulane 20-16 | LSU 22-15 || NCAA WSB: LSU 33-8

Chkalovsk II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chkalovsk II » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:11 pm

Looking directly at Nakashima, Sergei mumbled something underneath his breath.

"We'll see how smug you are when your carriers at the bottom of the Black Sea... glupyy sukin syn."

He then turned towards the Shazite.

"Given the fact that the New Roma Republic has decided to take it upon itself to initiate a dick waving contest in the Black Sea, I think we'd prefer not to have any more IFC forces on our doorstep, but before the deployment of the 501st Marine Corps Regiment, we would pretty much need to know every single piece of military equipment lethal and non lethal being brought into the country."
Call me Chally
I am a proud Russian
DM me for Discord tag

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:53 pm

Nakashima raised an eyebrow in the direction of the Chkalovskian ambassador. "Now look who is misnaming countries. We ceased being 'New Roma Republic' late last year. We are now the 'Imperial Republic of New Rome'. And if you bothered to pay attention to news, you would know that we have a sister empire, the New Roman Empire in Europe.

"In addition, our forces in the Black Sea are purely defensive, as you have been mobilizing all your forces, and considering going to DEFCON 1, despite the IRNR and NRE both being at DEFCON 3."

I want to see his face when they go to DEFCON 1. It's been too long since we've used Jupiter's Bolts Nakashima thought as he sat down.

Chkalovsk II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chkalovsk II » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:09 pm

"If you haven't realised we're in the same alliance. That's like America getting scared because France decided to mobilize. Defensive my ass."

He paused.

"If you haven't noticed we're already engaged in an armed conflict with the threat of multi-national conflicts also erupting, yes, we mobilized."

He paused again.

"The Grand Duchy shares no land border with you or your 'sister', our mobilization should not concern you."

He paused once again.

"You sent us angry diplomatic letters, condemning us and such."

He paused one more time for effect.

"And deployed a carrier group on our doorstep."
Last edited by Chkalovsk II on Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Chally
I am a proud Russian
DM me for Discord tag

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:32 pm

"The 501s is a branch of our Standard Marine Corps, specifically from the Combat Division, specialized in close to medium range combat operations and protection details. It would include 210 Marines with an array of weaponry. These include 90 Marines with the 6.8x43mm Remington M1 MASIR Carbine Rifle, 60 Marines with the 7.62x51mm NATO M1H MASIR Battle Rifle, 60 Marines with the 7.62x51mm M1S MASIR Squad Automatic Weapon (S.A.W) and each marine would be armed with a 9.19mm Parabellum M23-9 Handgun. All marines would have clips of both Hollow Point Rounds and Rubber Rounds, for depending on what the situation warranted. They would also need permission from Imperial Marine Command for live fire using the Hollow Point Rounds. and would default to the Rubber Rounds." The Prime Minister stated.

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:35 pm

Sacha Canis rolled his eyes and wrote a note, marking it to be passed through the assembly to the Roman delegation.

If we're invading, URA is in favor.
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

Aquilonian Confederation
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquilonian Confederation » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:09 am

"The Chkalovskian government may well attempt to manoeuvre their way out of the consequences of sieging the embassy of a fellow member state, but the fact remains they set up a security zone around the Albyienic embassy in Kalingrad without consultation and under a shoot-to-kill policy concerning prospective escapees.

When a communiqué was issued by the Foreign & Liaison Office in response demanding the immediate end to the security zone, not only did the Chkalovskian government refuse to dignify the Albyienic government with a response, but Mr. Ivanov's ministry leaked the confidential communiqué to the press."

Chkalovsk II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chkalovsk II » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:08 am

"Because shutting off an entire district of a city so ultranationalists dont firebomb it is totally directly besieging it."
Call me Chally
I am a proud Russian
DM me for Discord tag

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:40 am

Nakashima sighed at the Chkalvoskian's comments. He let the others argue for now, as he had grown tired of the cyclical debate. As he listened, a note was passed to him. He opened it, read it, glanced over to the ambassador from the URA, and nodded his head. If things get too bad, at least there is one nation that will help us.

Finally, Nakashima got tired fof the endless arguing. He stood up and said "I move to make the KOJIRO PLAN as the IFC official stance on the issue in the Unio - Grand Dutchy of Chkalvosk."

Roskian Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Roskian Federation » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:06 pm

"The Roskian Federation supports the Kojiro Plan."
RIP ROSKI, UNJUSTLY DELETED on 12 JULY 2016 +15,601 posts

RSS Madenska set to fully activate on October 15th
Yugoslovenski and Maldania reaffirm the Central States Alliance

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:13 pm

"The Remnant delegation agrees with our Roskian friends. Barring any better idea, the Kojiro Plan is a good course of action."
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates