NATION

PASSWORD

USIN (united science and innovation nations) [INFO|SIGNUPS]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Techislovakia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Techislovakia » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:21 am

The Interstellar Federation wrote:
Nation name: The Galactic Alliance of the Interstellar Federation
WA status (Y/N): Yes
Education Expenditure %: 22.3%
Scientific advancement:[/b 269.53
[b]Military % willing to commit:
1% (Around 100 billion personnel)
100 words or fewer explaining why you should be accepted: The Interstellar Federation has long prided itself on advancing the scientific knowledge of humanity to better it. By doing so since it's founding, the IF has developed extremely advanced technology and is willing to protect the USIN for the sanctity of science.

Congratulations you have been accepted into USIN. Feel free to add the member's signature to your forum profile!

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:16 am

My SA is going up due to the international incident! :)
Hi!
Yatzatz is a tropical North Pacific nation. RP population is about 25 million.
The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog; it feeds the hand that bites it. -Laurence J. Peter
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. -John Adams
Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted. -Fred Allen

Creator of NS Alternate WW2, a historical-based WW2 with NS countries thrown in.

Sindarvaj
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Sindarvaj » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:29 am

Nation name:Sindarvaj
WA status (Y/N):Yes
Education Expenditure %:13.4%
Scientific advancement:80.36
Military % willing to commit:15%
100 words or fewer explaining why you should be accepted:Sindarvaj is a powerful nation located in the region of Norrland a small yet peaceful region. I believe that i should be accepted because Sindarvaj is considerably ahead in scientific advancement, and is an economic powerhouse.

Techislovakia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Techislovakia » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:17 pm

Sindarvaj wrote:
Nation name:Sindarvaj
WA status (Y/N):Yes
Education Expenditure %:13.4%
Scientific advancement:80.36
Military % willing to commit:15%
100 words or fewer explaining why you should be accepted:Sindarvaj is a powerful nation located in the region of Norrland a small yet peaceful region. I believe that i should be accepted because Sindarvaj is considerably ahead in scientific advancement, and is an economic powerhouse.

I regret to inform you that your request to join USIN has been denied on the basis that: your scientific advancement is only 60% of the MINIMUM required amount for full membership status. Probationary memberships are only given based on the knowledge that said probationary member shall be known to work in favour of increasing their scientific advancement. Due to you being located outside of TNP with a relatively new nation which has not had any large increase in scientific advancement since foundation we cannot give you any form of membership status. USIN urges you to increase your scientific advancement and re-apply when this is done.

Techislovakia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Techislovakia » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:18 pm

Yatzatz wrote:My SA is going up due to the international incident! :)

Keep it up! :)

The Allied Nations of Africa
Civilian

Founded: May 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied Nations of Africa » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:41 am

Nation name: The Allied Nations of Africa
Education Expenditure %: 16.9%
Scientific advancement: 220.27
Military % willing to commit: 15% (May rise in future)
100 words or fewer explaining why you should be accepted: The Allied Nations of Africa is a highly advanced nation that has made significant investment in its research, education, and military while upholding its citizen's rights and access to any advancements made. I believe that it can make a helpful contribution to the USIN in its mission to protect and aid further scientific advancements.
Last edited by The Allied Nations of Africa on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:54 pm

That feel when you get you SA up to 122, and then you get a Issue and accidentally drop your SA down to 113

It's up to 116 now and rising, but Dammnit it still sucks ass that it happened...

Techislovakia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Techislovakia » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:33 pm

The Allied Nations of Africa wrote:
Nation name: The Allied Nations of Africa
Education Expenditure %: 16.9%
Scientific advancement: 220.27
Military % willing to commit: 15% (May rise in future)
100 words or fewer explaining why you should be accepted: The Allied Nations of Africa is a highly advanced nation that has made significant investment in its research, education, and military while upholding its citizen's rights and access to any advancements made. I believe that it can make a helpful contribution to the USIN in its mission to protect and aid further scientific advancements.

Congratulations you have been accepted into USIN. Feel free to add the member's signature to your forum profile!

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:08 am

Techislovakia wrote:
Yatzatz wrote:My SA is going up due to the international incident! :)

Keep it up! :)

Up to 107! I am doing really good with it! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Hi!
The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog; it feeds the hand that bites it. -Laurence J. Peter
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. -John Adams
Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted. -Fred Allen

Creator of NS Alternate WW2, a historical-based WW2 with NS countries thrown in.

The Scientific League
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Scientific League » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:45 am

I'm gonna go ahead and make a shameless bump!
The Scientific League: Is an international organization whose sole goals are the attainments of scientific and technological knowledge. This nation does not currently use NS stats

Techislovakia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Techislovakia » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:13 pm

Just putting it out there because I know a few of you are looking for some activity in the group. Things will be coming in a week or two. I've been thinking of plans and will start talking them over with the scientific league in a week or so.
Last edited by Techislovakia on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:00 am

Almost there! I'm at 131! :lol:
Hi!

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:08 am

I'M AT 137! :lol: Can I now be a full member?
Hi!

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:05 pm

I'm at 120, getting close.

Education funding is around 15.2%

Techislovakia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Techislovakia » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:01 am

The Traansval wrote:I'm at 120, getting close.

Education funding is around 15.2%

Keep it up

Yatzatz wrote:I'M AT 137! :lol: Can I now be a full member?

Congratulations! your membership status is now Updated!

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:46 am

Techislovakia wrote:
Yatzatz wrote:I'M AT 137! :lol: Can I now be a full member?

Congratulations! your membership status is now Updated!

Thanks! I'm so happy!
Y :lol: A :lol: Y :lol: !
Hi!

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:02 am

Scientific Advancement is 131

So fucking close...

The Scientific League
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Scientific League » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:47 am

Bump

Also congratulations Yatzatz!!
Last edited by The Scientific League on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Scientific League: Is an international organization whose sole goals are the attainments of scientific and technological knowledge. This nation does not currently use NS stats

Sollest
Secretary

Founded: Jul 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sollest » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:11 am

Nation name: The Sollest Empire
Education Expenditure %: 12.5%
Scientific advancement: 136.28
Military % willing to commit: 15%
100 words or fewer explaining why you should be accepted: Sollest has always been focused on the advancement of science, especially medical science, and we wish to aid the USIN to forward humanity. Thought our military is small, we will provide what assistance we can.
"Glory to our Queens"
Slomikova wrote:A mix of the German and British Empires. Only with the landmass of Madagascar.
The United Confederation wrote:"Apparently one censoring dictator wasn't enough, so this country decided they needed two."-Chancellor Sachi Temko
Kratvia wrote:"Two Queens? The world does like to surprise us" - The Council

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:46 am

The Scientific League wrote:Congratulations Yatzatz!!

Thanks!
Hi!

Techislovakia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Techislovakia » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:30 pm

Sollest wrote:
Nation name: The Sollest Empire
Education Expenditure %: 12.5%
Scientific advancement: 136.28
Military % willing to commit: 15%
100 words or fewer explaining why you should be accepted: Sollest has always been focused on the advancement of science, especially medical science, and we wish to aid the USIN to forward humanity. Thought our military is small, we will provide what assistance we can.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:57 pm

I DID IT

SCIENTIFIC ADVANCEMENT: 146.55

Techislovakia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Techislovakia » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:21 pm

The Traansval wrote:I DID IT

YAY you have been promoted to full member

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:52 pm

Techislovakia wrote:
The Traansval wrote:I DID IT

YAY you have been promoted to full member

Just checked this morning

Scientific Advancement: 160.02

It just wont stop rising....

The Scientific League
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Scientific League » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:40 am

The Traansval wrote:
Techislovakia wrote:YAY you have been promoted to full member

Just checked this morning

Scientific Advancement: 160.02

It just wont stop rising....

Congrats!

(Also, bump)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates