NATION

PASSWORD

Top Gear Character RP (OOC & Planning)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Euro-Trash
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Top Gear Character RP (OOC & Planning)

Postby Euro-Trash » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:25 pm

Hello and Welcome to What I Am Hoping Will Become a Memorable, Well-Rounded, and Fully Completed Role-Play. First, Let Me Take a Short Amount of Time to All Nations for Reading This and (Hopefully) Becoming Interested After I Go Over Details in a Bit. Next, I Would Like to State That I Am Only Willing to Accept Good Role-Players and Writers with Either a Deeply-Rooted History or, More Like Myself (With this Nation At Least), A Nation with a Shorter Yet Still Over-Average Post Quality. However, if You Can Prove that You Are a Nation Working Towards Bettering Your Role-Playing, I Will Let You In. Although, Honestly, I Cannot Think of Anything Convincing Myself. Moving on to the Actual Thread and Characters...

The Actual Thread is Based off of the Popular BBC Program Top Gear. The Show, Hosted by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May, is a Whole Program Focused on Testing Cars and Automobile-Related Subjects. In this Thread, I Propose that the Members of this RP Attempt to Create a Similar Scenario. The Accepted Nations will Join Me on a Test Across the Nationstates Automobile Manufactures and Create Odd Tests and Reviews Based on made-Up Events. If You're Interested, the Application Form is Below:

Previous RPs: (Preferably a Variation of Your Best, Worst, And Fairly Average Work (Labeling Each Would Be Lovely). To Get a Feel of Your Range of Quality)
Name: (Realistic Please, Full Names Needed)
Nickname(s): (Not Required)
Eye Color: (Realistic, Please)
Hair Color/style: (Realistic, Please)
Skin Tone/Color: (Realistic, Please)
Height: (Realistic, Please)
Weight: (Realistic, Please)
Nationality: (Your Nation or Mine)
Affiliation: (Car Companies, Car Reviewers, etc.)
Biography: (Simple Enough. Preferably Very Descriptive.)
Superfluous Information: (Anything Else I Need to Know, Questions, Suggestions)

As for the Show, I Also Would Prefer if You Helped Contribute to the Idea of the Show:

Name of Show: (Simple Enough)
Cars to Test: (Cars Designed by Companies Across Nationstates, No RL Cars or Companies)
Test Ideas: (Anything From Testing Shocks by Jumping Across a Gorge to Test Braking Power by Having to Stop Before Crashing Into a Prized Possession)

Anything Else You Need Feel Free to Telegram Me. Look Forward to Seeing All the Applications!
Quotes of Hilarity

Buffett and Colbert wrote:You beat a moron. Amazing.

Would you like a medal?

Jalanat wrote:
Greater Rhodes wrote:French...the French are awesome.

What? ROLFLOL!

Albundania
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Albundania » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:05 pm

Previous RPs: Yeah, I'm just gonna assume you already know. That said, here's that stuff in the Balida Futball League you were interested in earlier.
Name: Brian Mel
Nickname(s): NO!
Eye Color: Purple. Because of his contacts. Natural eye color is blue, however.
Hair Color/style: Black, and rather long. And messy. Fuckit, real world example it is.
Skin Tone/Color: Whiter than sour cream. Almost literally.
Height: 6 "2
Weight: 135 Lb.
Nationality: Albundanian
Affiliation: Marxon Albunda Locomotives, works as test driver.
Biography: Born to a wealthy family in the middle of the time of unrest in Albundania, he learned to fend for himself at an early age. He also learned a lot about cars from his father, who worked in a car company in nearby Sibirsky. Since then, he has grown to be one of Albundania's best drivers, and is ready to join a foreign league. Oh, and he also has a lot of experience with explosives. He chooses to not reveal how.
Superfluous Information: He's got better instincts than a drill sergeant's grandmother.
Soccer:
World Cup:
Qualified: 52-55
Ro16: 54
QF: 55
Finalists: 53

Euro-Trash
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Euro-Trash » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:44 am

Albundania wrote:Previous RPs: Yeah, I'm just gonna assume you already know. That said, here's that stuff in the Balida Futball League you were interested in earlier.
Hair Color/style: Black, and rather long. And messy. Fuckit, real world example it is.
Biography: Born to a wealthy family in the middle of the time of unrest in Albundania, he learned to fend for himself at an early age. He also learned a lot about cars from his father, who worked in a car company in nearby Sibirsky. Since then, he has grown to be one of Albundania's best drivers, and is ready to join a foreign league. Oh, and he also has a lot of experience with explosives. He chooses to not reveal how.
Superfluous Information: He's got better instincts than a drill sergeant's grandmother.

Approved Al. Is that a Car Company You Just Made Up or is there a Storefront for that? I'd Love to Test Some of Those!
Quotes of Hilarity

Would you like a medal?

Jalanat wrote:

What? ROLFLOL!

Euro-Trash
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Euro-Trash » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:59 am

I am Going to Post My Character as Well...

Name: Krystahffer Boreeque

Nickname(s): Krys, K.B.

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color/style: Dark Brown Dreadlocks Extending Past the Shoulders

Skin Tone/Color: Extremely Pale

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 164

Nationality: Euro-Trash

Affiliation: Government Automobile Analyst

Biography: Krystahffer grew up in an upper class family in Wankers, Euro-Trash. Growing up, he did exceptionally well in his studies and is a very intelligent individual; well versed in many skills. However, in Junior High, Krystahffer's parents divorced and his father, a Government Automobile Analyst, won possession of his son. After the divorce, Krystahffer began to take an interest in the Automobile world. At 18, he studied abroad in Mechanics and earned a Bachelor's Degree in the field. At 21, he moved back to Euro-Trash and became a Government Automobile Analyst alongside his father. He is now currently trying to assemble an Automobile show in Euro-Trash to test the best and worst Automobiles around. So far an Albundanian has also enlisted to help him with the show...

Superfluous Information: Hates bananas in every way, shape, and form and will vomit at the slightest taste...
Last edited by Euro-Trash on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Quotes of Hilarity

Would you like a medal?

Jalanat wrote:

What? ROLFLOL!

Albundania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albundania » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:38 pm

Euro-Trash wrote:
Albundania wrote:Previous RPs: Yeah, I'm just gonna assume you already know. That said, here's that stuff in the Balida Futball League you were interested in earlier.

Approved Al. Is that a Car Company You Just Made Up or is there a Storefront for that? I'd Love to Test Some of Those!

Nah, just made it up on the spot.
Soccer:
World Cup:

Junkyland
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 23, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Junkyland » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Previous RPs: Zombie Apocalypse Survival, Zombie Survival, and The White Knight Virus. (I am also the maker of all these threads.)

Name: Shawn Oscan

Nickname: “The Buddhist Punk” (Don’t ask….)

Eye Color: Dark Blue

Hair Color/Style: Dirty blonde hair and an emo/heavy metaller hair.

Skin Tone/Color: Normal skin tone with a slight tan.

Height: 5 foot, 7 inches

Weight: 168 pounds

Nationality: Junkyland

Affiliation: Local family mechanic shop.

Biography: Born in Middleton County, Junkyland, Shawn grew up in big city. He spent most of his days working with his dad and 19 year old brother at a family-ran auto repair shop and practicing his electric guitar. In high school, he started a band with his friends and played lead guitar. He was known as "The Buddhist Punk".When he graduated, he tried to go to the big times but was shot down by a big record company. After that, his band members went their separate way, leaving Shawn alone. No where else to turn, he went back to his family’s mechanics shop.
I just want you to please note that any knowledge I show throughout NS is based off of a 3rd grade education. All this means is that I probably know absolutely nothing about any subject I post about.
Thank God for Wikipedia!

Former President of Forum 7, for some reason . . .

Euro-Trash
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Euro-Trash » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Alright, thanks for signing up, Junkyland. So we officially have enough people for this thread. I want to start this thread soon, and hit the ground running from there. Now, since the point of this show is to test cars creatively, I figure at least two of us should write a review of a car designed by a Nationstates Automobile Corporation. These interviews should answer the tough, needed to know questions like, "Is it Economical?" and "How well can it handle Rogue Pianos falling from the sky?" The third should then do something interesting with the cars that we plan to test. Something like Top Gear's infamous "Caravan Conkers" or "Car Darts?"

Now, several questions remain, such as the following:

What is the name going to be?

Are we going to have interviews with famous celebrities and have them drive "A Reasonably Priced Car?"

Are we going to test cars on our studio track with a mystery driver like "The Stig?"

Any questions that I didn't ask that need to be you can post. Now, who's designing the "Interesting Event of the Week" and who's going to do the Car Reviews. I'd be willing to do the last job remaining. Just tell me the car you plan to review. If you're going to give a bad review, then please TG the owner of the company and me to inform us of this. All good?
Quotes of Hilarity

Would you like a medal?

Jalanat wrote:

What? ROLFLOL!

Albundania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albundania » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:49 pm

For the record, the Albundanian based Lewards Auto Company is willing to provide cars for the show. No ideas on what we should call it, though. Maybe "Three dumbasses blowing cars up" would do it.
Soccer:
World Cup:

Junkyland
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Junkyland » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:49 pm

Albundania wrote:For the record, the Albundanian based Lewards Auto Company is willing to provide cars for the show. No ideas on what we should call it, though. Maybe "Three dumbasses blowing cars up" would do it.

I love it. 8)
I just want you to please note that any knowledge I show throughout NS is based off of a 3rd grade education. All this means is that I probably know absolutely nothing about any subject I post about.
Thank God for Wikipedia!

Hogusho
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hogusho » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Name: Tim Hartel
Country of Origin: Hogusho
RP Experience: None but I was good at drama and I watch alot of Top Gear so I know what they are usually up to
Eye color Brown
Hair Color: Brown and curly,
Height 181cm
Weight 72kg
Skin tone: slightly tanned
Affiliasions: Cars that are made by hand

Biography:
Tim Hartel was born in Arretium reknown for its many car factories, dealers and the Arretium Motordrome, his father had a short lived career in the Hogusho 2000 were he managed to end 5th in one of the races competing with 200 other drivers, his mom was a nurse at the local Hospital and in on of his crashes met Tim's mother there, Tim had the racing blood of his father and at the young age of 5 started to ride motorized mini bikes, the first car he bought when he passed his driverslicense was an old stock car, which he crashed two weeks later against a lamp post, then bought his fathers old car and drove it all the way through his college years, after graduading from Arretium College, his father let him drive on the Arretium Motordrome as a reward for his graduation, however pitcrew and staff that happened to be on the track were quite impressive with his laptime and after a quick negotiation managed to seal the deal to drive for Hog Motors, which he would stay for the next 5 years, however faith stood in the way of him and a great career as he broke his arm in a car crash 10 miles out of Segesta, a twon known for its clubs and restaurants, this led him to a local tv network who hired him for their car show, the ratings were astronomical as he combined childish humor with his supreme knowledge for cars, now he hopes to make it internationally
I would like to particpate in any "Challenges" such as driving from point a to point b with an old car or to make our own polic ecars out of reasonly priced cars ( even though they were done by Top Gear whe can still put our own spin to it.)

NOTE: He especially well known for his enthousiasm to use explosives in his show mainly because he beliefs
"shows are just that more interessting when something or somebody explodes."
Last edited by Hogusho on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Euro-Trash
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Euro-Trash » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:35 pm

Hogusho wrote:Name: Dave Misnell
Nickname: Prick, Pilloc, Cloth,
catchphrase: IN THE WORLD...
Eye color Brown
Hair Color: Turning Grey
favorite Car Subaru Impreza,
Least Favorite carL Morris Mar.. ( can;t pronounce it without the need to vomit.)
strengths: Mucking about
Weaknesses: being serious and not using explosions in almost every scene

ps can we begin??

Alright, I find several things wrong with your application. First being you filled out something completely random, second is that I said no cars IRL, and the third being you really have no RPing experience and didn't list any. Correct these, and you're good to go. As for the name "Three Dumb Asses Blowing Up Cars," we could merely Shorten it to the "The Car Asses?"
Quotes of Hilarity

Would you like a medal?

Jalanat wrote:

What? ROLFLOL!

Junkyland
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Junkyland » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:37 pm

Euro-Trash wrote:"The Car Asses?"

Even better. 8)
Thank God for Wikipedia!

Albundania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albundania » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:11 pm

Indeed. Well played Euro.
Soccer:
World Cup:

Hogusho
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hogusho » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:16 pm

is it better now?? i dont ave any role playing exp, but I can act pretty well

Euro-Trash
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Euro-Trash » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Hogusho wrote:is it better now?? i dont ave any role playing exp, but I can act pretty well

No, you still haven't figured out what is going on. You've got some nice superfluous stuff but you haven't given me an Affiliation and a Biography! And if you have no experience, do you honestly feel you belong here? It's not an insult, but you just have no experience! If you feel you belong here and can prove yourself competent, then you can join. However, one more badly submitted application, and you're gone. Get it?
Quotes of Hilarity

Would you like a medal?

Jalanat wrote:

What? ROLFLOL!

Exetonia
Secretary

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Exetonia » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:45 pm

Previous RPs: None on nationstates unfortunately. However I do have over 8 years of pbem/pbf roleplay experience.
Name: Alexander Leopald Jones
Nickname(s): Oil Slick
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color/style: Jet black
Skin Tone/Color: Caucasian
Height: 6ft 3 inches
Weight: 147 lbs
Nationality: Exetonian
Affiliation: Exetonian Automag. Ex profesional open top racer, rally driver and saloon racer.

Biography: Born to rather well to do parents in the country of Croydonia on the Exetonian continent, Alexander had everything going for him. At the age of four, his parents bought him his first go-kart and by the age of 8 he was winning various junior mini cups around the Exetonian continent. At 14 (before he could drive legally on the Exetonian road network), Alexander drove his first open top racer (an Exetonian Formula Ex7 car). At 16, he finished third in the Trans Exetonian Foirmula EX7 amateur calender owing to his win or crash trying attitude. At 19, he made the transition to Exetonian touring car racing, racing for the Truronian based Blitz amateur team for his first two seasons before switching to EFFM Starz for his third. At 24, he won the Exetonian Touring cup with EFFM Starz, becoming the first person to do so and getting self noticed by Excell 2K (who, until 4 years ago, ran teams in the Formula EX1 through 4 open top categories.) Welcomed back to open top racing as an amateur in the EX4 cup, Alexander showed his winning side again taking the crown at his first attempt. He was the promoted by the team in susequent seasons to Excell 2K's Exetonia Formula EX1 team. At the age of 33, Alexander took the Ex1 championship by storm and became the oldest champion at the time. He took the decision to retire whilst on top of his game and used his career earnings to found the shortlived AlexPro rally team which he managed and drove for. Following an accident aged 37 during the Rally de Mount Croydon, Alexander liquidated the rally team and began focussing his motorsport interest on the field of journalism.

Superfluous Information: Would Probably be the shows equivalent of the stig, perhaps with a spoken part (but only if spoken to.) He wears a black balaclava to hide his identity and uses a micro processor within it to diguise his voice.
Last edited by Exetonia on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Euro-Trash
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Euro-Trash » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:21 am

Exetonia wrote:Previous RPs: None on nationstates unfortunately. However I do have over 8 years of pbem/pbf roleplay experience.
Name: Alexander Leopald Jones
Nickname(s): Oil Slick
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color/style: Jet black
Skin Tone/Color: Caucasian
Height: 6ft 3 inches
Weight: 147 lbs
Nationality: Exetonian
Affiliation: Exetonian Automag. Ex profesional open top racer, rally driver and saloon racer.

Biography: Born to rather well to do parents in the country of Croydonia on the Exetonian continent, Alexander had everything going for him. At the age of four, his parents bought him his first go-kart and by the age of 8 he was winning various junior mini cups around the Exetonian continent. At 14 (before he could drive legally on the Exetonian road network), Alexander drove his first open top racer (an Exetonian Formula Ex7 car). At 16, he finished third in the Trans Exetonian Foirmula EX7 amateur calender owing to his win or crash trying attitude. At 19, he made the transition to Exetonian touring car racing, racing for the Truronian based Blitz amateur team for his first two seasons before switching to EFFM Starz for his third. At 24, he won the Exetonian Touring cup with EFFM Starz, becoming the first person to do so and getting self noticed by Excell 2K (who, until 4 years ago, ran teams in the Formula EX1 through 4 open top categories.) Welcomed back to open top racing as an amateur in the EX4 cup, Alexander showed his winning side again taking the crown at his first attempt. He was the promoted by the team in susequent seasons to Excell 2K's Exetonia Formula EX1 team. At the age of 33, Alexander took the Ex1 championship by storm and became the oldest champion at the time. He took the decision to retire whilst on top of his game and used his career earnings to found the shortlived AlexPro rally team which he managed and drove for. Following an accident aged 37 during the Rally de Mount Croydon, Alexander liquidated the rally team and began focussing his motorsport interest on the field of journalism.

Superfluous Information: Would Probably be the shows equivalent of the stig, perhaps with a spoken part (but only if spoken to.) He wears a black balaclava to hide his identity and uses a micro processor within it to diguise his voice.

Exactly what I was looking for in an Application. Despite having no previous NS RPing skill, I'm going to allow you.
Last edited by Euro-Trash on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quotes of Hilarity

Would you like a medal?

Jalanat wrote:

What? ROLFLOL!

Euro-Trash
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Euro-Trash » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 pm

So then, I'm officially considering Hogusho out of this thread, moving on! I've also officially settled on the name "Motorcars," infamously know as "The Car Asses." So, we're going to need to do an episode soon, and each of us need a car to review and, quite possibly, subject to a challenge. Now, I've compiled a list of several Automobile Companies below:

Now, I say our first show features the Newest Sports Cars and F1 Cars these companies have to offer, and then all compete in several different obstacles. Post on this thread the car you're going to review before the Challenges, then buy a singular Automobile of that type for the show, stating it is for our show. Afterward, either I or someone else will design the challenges. However, if everyone submitted a good idea, that would be epic!

Now, I, myself, am calling dibs on the VLT Alzette manufactured by the VLT Automotive Group N.V.
Last edited by Euro-Trash on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Quotes of Hilarity

Would you like a medal?

Jalanat wrote:

What? ROLFLOL!

Scalietti
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Scalietti » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:38 pm

Previous RPs: None with this nation, have done several with my other nation but mainly military stuff. But I am a genuine car enthusiast and I love Top Gear.
Name: Giancarlo Rinaldo
Nickname(s): Carl
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color/style: Black with blonde tips. Short, neatly trimmed.
Skin Tone/Color: Dark, olive skinned.
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 180lbs
Nationality: Scalietti
Affiliation: Worked with the Scalietti Touring Car Association, a race series comprising of VLT, Forza and Tolten. Also helped design FIA GT, a racing game featuring Forza, VLT and JCK.
Biography: Born to a middle class family in Torino, Scalietti. Started Karting at age 7, won age championship at 12,13,14 and 15. Joined Formula Junior at age 16, and coming 12th first year, 7th second year and 3rd third year.
At age 19, moved to the Scalietti GT3 champioship driving a 320kw Forza S8 GT3 for team AF-Corsa. Best finish was 2nd at the Sudern Gran Prix, finishing overall 5th in the series out of 24 cars. At age 20, was selected for the Vitaphone LM Race Team team driving the RS-12 LM Race car. In the number 4 car for the first two years, Carl finished 14th and 17th respectively. After 2 years, Carl was shifted to the number 2 car, where he finished the season 3rd in his first year. The next year, the Number 2 car won the overall championship. Giancarlo remained with the team until aged 27 when he married his long time girlfriend and accepted a job closer to home, driving in the Scalietti Touring Car Association. Driving for the Firepoint team, Giancarlo enjoyed over 110 race wins and 5 championships until his retirement aged 37.
Now, Giancarlo works with the SCTA, defining race rules and commentating the sport. Giancarlo has 3 kids aged 12, 10 and 6 with wife Chelsea and currently resides in Modena, the capital city of Scalietti.

Superfluous Information: Hates speed limits and road rules. Very critical of cars. Is a strong advocate for advanced driver training and greater restrictions on young drivers.
Last edited by Scalietti on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I don't have a signature.

Euro-Trash
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Euro-Trash » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:59 am

Scalietti wrote:Previous RPs: None with this nation, have done several with my other nation but mainly military stuff. But I am a genuine car enthusiast and I love Top Gear.
Name: Giancarlo Rinaldo
Nickname(s): Carl
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color/style: Black with blonde tips. Short, neatly trimmed.
Skin Tone/Color: Dark, olive skinned.
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 180lbs
Nationality: Scalietti
Affiliation: Worked with the Scalietti Touring Car Association, a race series comprising of VLT, Forza and Tolten. Also helped design FIA GT, a racing game featuring Forza, VLT and JCK.
Biography: Born to a middle class family in Torino, Scalietti. Started Karting at age 7, won age championship at 12,13,14 and 15. Joined Formula Junior at age 16, and coming 12th first year, 7th second year and 3rd third year.
At age 19, moved to the Scalietti GT3 champioship driving a 320kw Forza S8 GT3 for team AF-Corsa. Best finish was 2nd at the Sudern Gran Prix, finishing overall 5th in the series out of 24 cars. At age 20, was selected for the Vitaphone LM Race Team team driving the RS-12 LM Race car. In the number 4 car for the first two years, Carl finished 14th and 17th respectively. After 2 years, Carl was shifted to the number 2 car, where he finished the season 3rd in his first year. The next year, the Number 2 car won the overall championship. Giancarlo remained with the team until aged 27 when he married his long time girlfriend and accepted a job closer to home, driving in the Scalietti Touring Car Association. Driving for the Firepoint team, Giancarlo enjoyed over 110 race wins and 5 championships until his retirement aged 37.
Now, Giancarlo works with the SCTA, defining race rules and commentating the sport. Giancarlo has 3 kids aged 15, 13 and 6 with wife Chelsea and currently resides in Modena, the capital city of Scalietti.

Superfluous Information: Hates speed limits and road rules. Very critical of cars. Is a strong advocate for advanced driver training and greater restrictions on young drivers.

Alright, cool! You're in! What car are you going to review?
Quotes of Hilarity

Would you like a medal?

Jalanat wrote:

What? ROLFLOL!

Scalietti
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Scalietti » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:08 pm

I think I will review the Forza S8R. It is in the same class as the Alzette and almost identical in price and performance so it should be a great rival.
I don't have a signature.

Albundania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albundania » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:46 am

We're going to grab the R12 GT1, also by Forza.
Soccer:
World Cup:

Exetonia
Secretary

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Exetonia » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:54 am

I'm going to grab the Hillman Hunter 3.6 from Hillman motors

Euro-Trash
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Euro-Trash » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:07 pm

OK, so if Everyone Doing this Thread has Selected an Automobile, We Should Start Writing and Submitting Our Reviews of Our Selected Cars. Now, Remember, Please be Creative in Your Reviews and Don't do Anything too Insane. That is for the Challenges. So, Write One and Post it on Here. I'll Review it, Edit it, and then Create the Show's First Shows and it's Own Thread.
Quotes of Hilarity

Would you like a medal?

Jalanat wrote:

What? ROLFLOL!

Albundania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albundania » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:05 pm

Coolio. Get to work on that in a few minutes.
Soccer:
World Cup:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates