NATION

PASSWORD

Order of Strategically Aligned Nations [MOVED TO 2.0]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

OSAN Admin
Secretary

Founded: Jul 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby OSAN Admin » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:20 am

ATTENTION!

Due to internal issues and member inactivity we will be moving to OSAN 2.0 and if your name is not on the current roster, you are expected to re-apply. Entry conditions are more strict, however, copying and pasting your previous application is generally acceptable. RP's will continue on as usual and we are not expecting much disruption to OSAN activities and organization as we transition through the moving phase. We ask that active members from OSAN move now to the OSAN 2.0 thread as soon as possible which will allow us to set up sooner. This thread will be locked soon.

Thank you for your cooperation.

- Chally
Last edited by OSAN Admin on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:21 am

OSAN Admin wrote:ATTENTION!

Due to internal issues and member inactivity we will be moving to OSAN 2.0 and if your name is not on the current roster, you are expected to re-apply. Entry conditions are more strict, however, copying and pasting your previous application is generally acceptable. RP's will continue on as usual and we are not expecting much disruption to OSAN activities and organization as we transition through the moving phase. We ask that active members from OSAN move now to the OSAN 2.0 thread as soon as possible which will allow us to set up sooner. Thank you for your cooperation.

- Chally

I have some issues regarding the new membership of the council though. Make sure the others are consulted on this, especially the old members so there will be no conflict on the issue. :)
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

Previous

Return to NationStates