NATION

PASSWORD

WORLDVISION 48: Phoda, Talvezout

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:40 am

38. _Tödlichebujoku_

All That We Need

Lukas Küchler

The stage, dark, shimmers with blue accents for a few seconds before the entry begins. As the music starts, a rippling animation is shown across the stage's flanking screens, almost like silken wings. Lukas is first lit from behind with twinkling star-effect lights, then is illuminated fully
Never too late for us baby
So together we’ll fly, away in the night, be chasing a new dream
We can rise from the fire
All these years melt like snow, upon our skin’s glow

As the spotlight subtly intensifies on him, the background screens show time-lapses of stars streaking across the night sky, of thunderstorms building and dissipating, of tree saplings growing into a forest, of the sun sinking below an iridescent horizon, of people meeting and partying and leaving with tears in their eyes
Let the stars wheel past, let the sun go down
Let the world revolve, let the storms roll on and on
Time will never end this dream
Watch the trees grow tall, watch the darkness fall
Watch these friendships build, watch them fade like they’d never been
We can watch our era end

Spotlights sweep out over the audience as Lukas steps forward. The stage accents become orange and yellow
Hold on tight
The future still burns bright
We will be alright
And that’s all that we’ll be
Yeah that’s all that we need
All that we need for life
Tonight, hold this fragment of our lives
We got more before we die
And that’s all that we’ll need
All that we need, that’s right

The stage dims to a thin, watery light that just adequately illuminates a pair of dancers, who whirl around Lukas in a graceful, yet energetic manner. As the instrumental ends, an array of golden lights behind Lukas's head backlights his silhouette, and a faint silvery light passes over his face. The lights soon return to a single spotlight on Lukas, as he motions to his face and body, then touches his heart
Said the sun might be jealous
‘Cause we won’t be apart, like the sun’s and the moon’s, rays
Said that beauty is fleeting, oh
Looks are all but a shell, inside it won’t matter, no

The stage once again plunges into a dizzying array of time-lapses. This time, a projector incorporates Lukas into the time-lapses and thus makes him appear to be part of the stage, with his face and hands standing out
Let the stars wheel past, let the sun go down
Let the world revolve, let the storms roll on and on (on, and on)
Time will never end this dream (end this dream)
Watch these friendships build, watch them fade like they’d never been (like they’d never)
We can watch our era end (come on and)

The spotlights sweep out over the audience as Lukas walks to the edge of the stage and opens his arms wide. The view pans across the stage, focusing on Lukas as it sweeps past. He looks toward it while singing, then turns back to the audience
Hold on tight
We will be alright

The dancers from before return, and head toward one of the projecting platforms. Lukas heads to the other and meets a third dancer, with whom he performs a synchronized breakdancing routine. He stands, one arm out toward the audience
Let’s go light this flame so bright
So hot it’ll never die on us
Lighting up the darkest forest
(oh yeah yeah)

He falls to one knee, almost pleading with the audience as he sings with all his passion, with the spotlights on him intensifying to match
We could stop and stare at moments
And forget the coming millions
Just come along and stay with me, oh

The spotlights dim, revealing a montage of time-lapses played not only across the screens and on Lukas, but also over the entire stadium, courtesy of a special arrangement of projectors. Lukas closes his eyes, calm
Watch these friendships build, watch them fade like they’d never been

His eyes open and everything- the animations, the lighting, his voice and emotion- intensifies, with the view spiraling up and around him, then sweeping across the audience
Hold on tight
We will be alright

As the music ends, Lukas freezes while looking up toward the ceiling, and the lights and animations fade to darkness

Lukas does a quick bow, then says, "Kiittos, Phoda," before shooting a quick, nervous smile and exiting the stage.
早晨!ToBu for short.
[violet] wrote:You are my go-to nation for long names.
Oct 16 2018- Indo States wrote:YOU'RE FALSE TOBU
Apr 21 2020- Llalta wrote:omg tobu you’ve literally given me asthma with ur art

Porterno
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Porterno » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:21 am

Porterno
Alex Baker - All My Heart
Tune

KEY:
Backing Singers
Alex Baker

Alex Baker was stood centre-stage, with a microphone in a stand in front of him, clicking his fingers and swaying as the music started, with his left hand high in the air. Three backing singers were stood at the back-left of the stage, all wearing a suit and tie, with a microphone in front of them, jumping around slightly to the beat. The lighting was quite dramatic, with lots of different colours and lights flashing on to the stage, moving around in patterns. The screen at the back of the stage showed a galaxy full of bright stars, with a very bright star in the centre of the galaxy map, that stood out from the rest. The camera closed in on the three backing singers to start the song, who were the ones doing the initial singing.

Woah woah woah
Woah woah woah woah
Woah woah woah
Woah woah woah woah

Flashes of light, much like stars, appeared on the back screen, along with the animation of the revolving galaxy as the verse began to start. The backing singers were rocking side to side in a sort of dancing routine, so that they were not idle for the verse. Alex steps up to the microphone, and holds the microphone in the stand in his hands, singing into it with his beautiful voice. A loud cheer erupts from the crowd as soon as he starts singing. The flashing coloured lights died down a bit, but revolving coloured lights still continued to circle on the stage and over the audience, creating a hyped up, dance-like mood. The camera switched to a close up of Alex Baker, before panning out towards the end of the first section of the verse.

You opened my eyes to the galaxy,
But you were the only star I could see,
I fell for you shine brighter than the rest.

Much remains the same from the first section of the verse, with the lights continuing in the same pattern, but the lights begin to change colour towards a more red, orange and yellow colour palette rather than the completely mixed colours so far, to correspond with themes in the chorus. This change is gradual however, and is not a notable rapid change, instead being gradual leading up to the start of the chorus, where the lights will be the colours above. The camera goes to a side view of the stage, before sweeping across the front to the other side, in a slow, sweeping motion.

I will love you come sun or rain,
I will stand by, no matter what the pain,
I fell for you shine brighter than the rest.

The lights pick up a bit, but not a drastic change, moving towards a more upbeat, fast section of the song. The backing singers move from one leg to the other, clapping at each beat. The galaxy on the screen at the back of the stage changes to a red, flashing heart, with stars surrounding the heart, as if the heart is the centre of the galaxy. Selfies of people appear and disappear rapidly around this heart on the stars, resembling the topic of the song. The camera spins around Alex, which Alex follows round in a circular motion, before switching to the audience at the end of the chorus for a few seconds.

I love you with all my heart,
You are my life, my light,
And I love you with all my heart.

As at the start of the song, the lights change back to the sporadic, flashing, randomly coloured lights. Alex is still stood in front of the stand, belting into the microphone the lyrics. The backing singers have both hands held in the air as they are singing, moving side to side, energetic with the song. However, the screen at the back of the stage does not change back to the galaxy, but instead retains the heart in the centre, with a line going through the middle, moving up and down like an audio level graph, or a cardiogram. The camera switches between Alex and the backing singers, before switching back to the audience again towards the end to capture them all dancing away.

woah woah woah,
Woah woah woah woah

With all my heart.
woah woah woah,
Woah woah woah woah

The backing singers rock side to side, moving their hands, to not be staying still. The flashing, sporadically coloured lights calm down a bit for the verse again, with the lights reverting to revolving coloured lights, much like you would have in a club in the quiet part of the song, not quite so dramatic as the lively parts, but not completely off, or anywhere near that. The camera zooms in close on Alex's face, who has his eyes closed for the third line.

You hold my hand in the dead of night,
You help me through my greatest plights,
My love for you will never fade away.

The colour of the lights once again begins a gradual change from the sporadic colours to a red, yellow, and orange colour palette, building up for another chorus. Alex also takes the microphone out of the stand towards the end, ready for the chorus, to jump around. A bit of fog is released at feet level, so as to not obscure the view, but to change the atmosphere, making it even more dramatic and hyped in the arena. The camera has the whole stage in view from a position slightly to the right of centre.

Your love pours out, you saved me,
Because of your love, I can be free,
I will love you until the end of days.

Alex begins to move and jump about a bit as the song enters the chorus, hyping the audience up for the more dance-like bit towards the end of the song. The lights pick up in intensity slightly, but with the orange, red and yellow colours to them. The line in the centre of the graph stops, and is replaced once again by the bright stars surrounding a heart in the centre, with selfies scattered around in the hearts. The camera is zoomed out, but then zooms in on Alex, before changing to a side-view, sweeping across the front of the stage rapidly.

love you with all my heart,
You are my life, my light,
And I love you with all my heart.

The lights change back to the sporadic, randomly coloured lights as with the other two sections identical to this. The backing singers have both hands in the air once again as they sing this section, while Alex is jumping around the stage with his hand in the air, passion in his singing. The selfies once again stop at the end of this, returning to the beating heart, with the moving line down the middle of it. The camera starts off from the front, with a direct shot, before panning round to the audience, who are dancing to the song, and cheering.

woah woah woah,
Woah woah woah woah

Love with all my heart.
woah woah woah
My heart.
woah woah woah woah

The lights don't die down, and the backing singers begin to dance around a bit. Alex stops dancing around for a second to sing this bit, with passion, and ferocity. The camera zooms close in on Alex, who is singing, heartfelt, into the microphone, not moving, to the left of the stage. The camera switches from an audience view to a close up of Alex. All the singers on the stage have 1 hand in the air at least, with the backing singers having 2 in the air.

I look at my life,
And now I can see,
With you in my life,
I can be free.

The lights die down massively, with only a few revolving spotlights of coloured variety and a spotlight on Alex Baker in white remaining on. The backing singers stand still, while Alex moves to stand next to them. As this section comes to an end, all the lights drop out, ready for the next section. The camera is on Alex, who is standing with the backing singers at this point, before switching to a whole stage view when the lights go out.

You are my life, my light.

The sporadic, coloured lights slowly build up from nothing, with everything building up to a climax. Everything slowly fades back in, and the backing singers, who have both hands in the air, celebrating, slowly start to move foot to foot again. Alex moves around slowly, ready to hype everyone up. The audience is cheering as the music is building up, as the lights slowly become more intense and more dramatic. The camera is completely zoomed out, with a view of the whole arena and the stage being broadcast.

My heart.

The lights are still slowly building up, a very gradual and slow build up, with no rapidity about it. The backing singers and moving slightly quicker, and the pulsing of the heart on the screen at the back of the stage slowly builds up pace. The camera zooms in on Alex, who has moved to centre-stage, before panning across the whole audience, and returning to an arena-wide view as the climax is reached.

Love with all my heart.
woah woah woah
My heart
woah woah woah woah
Woah oh oh.
woah woah woah
My heart.
woah woah woah woah

As the climax is reached, a final drastic jump is made in the intensity of the lighting, which rapidly increases to full intensity, with all the lights in the arena in full use, with different, changing colours, flashing and moving around at sporadic times and in sporadic patterns. The backing singers have all taken out their microphones from the stands, and are all jumping about on stage, along with Alex, while singing their part, creating a real dance party atmosphere. The atmosphere is incredibly hyped, with all the audience dancing about, and cheering. The camera initially is covering the whole arena, before zooming in on Alex and his three backing singers, who are dancing together in a group, facing the audience.

Love with all my heart.
woah woah woah
My heart.
woah woah woah woah
Woah oh oh
woah woah woah

The backing singers and Alex stop jumping around, and the lights reduce in intensity drastically, with only a few coloured lights revolving around the stage. Alex is together with the three backing singers in a huddle facing the audience as they both sing their respective final lines of the song, before dropping out, with only a spotlight shining on them. The camera starts on the left side of the stage, before sweeping across the front, completing the show from a centre-stage position, fully zoomed in on Alex and his three backing singers.

woah woah woah woah
Oh oh woah.

''Thank you Phoda, Thank you Talvezout! That was amazing! I love you all!'' Alex shouted, while waving, before walking off the stage to cheers and screams from the crowd.
''Speech is either free or there is no free speech.
It's all or nothing.
-GreatestBanks

Ethane
Minister

Founded: Sep 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ethane » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:24 am

-Opening Act-

Christopher: A nice touch, I really like the classical music. The ‘Ode to Joy’ peace is amazing, and is a great start to the opening.
Sarah: *yawns*. Wish we just got on with the show, hate this opening act, nothing special.
Christopher: But that song was a great build up into the contest, really enjoyed it.
Sarah: I died of boredom. Literally. Deadly. Don’t watch this anyone. Most boring opening act in a millenia.
Christopher: That’s a bit too far. Anyway, moving on. The second song. This Life of Mine. Liking the transitions. I don’t like the song though. It just doesn’t… feel right.
Sarah: *sits up, alert*. Sorry, you were saying something?
Christopher: Oh Sarah. *sighs* Have to credit the staging though. It’s definitely got that aspect going for it.
Sarah: I agree. Staging was beautiful, the few bits I was actually not sleeping through, that is.
Christopher: So, ‘Listen’. I love it. Surprisingly. I didn’t expect to like it, butt the song grew on me as I listened to it more. I love they way they introduce the artists though.
Sarah: Shame I wasn’t awake for it. Boring. Dull. Slept through pretty much the whole opening act,
Christopher: Well, that was just plain rude. It was good overall, but the longevity of the opening act needs to be shortened just a tad bit I feel.
Sarah: You don’t say.
Christopher: Here’s what some of you guys from home have been sending in by text, phone, and social media.
Sarah: Alice Worthton, from New Sarum wrote: ‘’Are we actually starting the show yet? I’m trying not to fall asleep here.’’ See, I’m not the only one that is falling asleep over this opening act. It’s just too long, and all credit for the staging, because it was beautiful, but it was just too long.
Christopher: Well, apparently not. James, from Lowes wrote: ‘’I really like this. Best way to get into the Worldvision spirit. Builds up from calm and relaxed to the amazing song at the end.’’ Right, see, loads of people enjoy it too.
Sarah: Whatever. Marcus, from Mansestra wrote: ‘’This should be an interesting worldvision, with the precedent set by this opening act’’.
Christopher: And Harriet, from Swanmouth wrote: ‘’So hyped for this. Last song raised the roof. Let’s do this.’’ Mixed reactions there from all over the country to this opening act, with an overall rating from the public of 46/100.

-Act 1; Talvezout-

Christopher: Well, considering Sarah doesn’t seem to have been paying much attention to anything yet so far this worldvision, here’s who is up next.
*Stage graphics appear*
Christopher: We have the hosts of this edition, Talvezout, with their song by Sunny Siracauso, Voi Kynnyksellä Koskaan Nouse.
Sarah: Wow, that dress is beautiful.
Christopher: It is nice. Singer isn’t too bad looking herself.
Sarah: An interesting song for sure. I certainly found it to be ok, but not amazing. The singer wasn’t the best, I felt anyway.
Christopher: The staging wasn’t half bad either, although at times there was too much going on for my liking.
Sarah: I felt it could have done with more in that aspect, yeah. Way too much going on, I didn’t know where to look at all.
Christopher: The tune was lacking as well. Seriously, I think next time they need a better singer, as you said earlier, she wasn’t that great.
Sarah: Yeah, no. She was terrible. Not great is an understatement. Even the public agrees with me. Steve from Old Sarum wrote: ‘’Never heard a worse sound in my life, please take the cat off the stage.’’
Christopher: Ouch, that is harsh. Honestly can’t see many, if any votes go their way tonight, although the lyrical value of the song was marvellous.
Sarah: Nice lyrics, yes, but lacking in every other department, and won’t be a high scorer tonight, which is a downer for the hosts.
Christopher: Country thought it was ok though. 53/100 overall. If the quality of acts this edition is poor, they will get a few points.
Sarah: I reckon we’ve got a good set of entries, from the National finals I’ve heard of. Next up though, is Dreamplanet.

-2; Dreamplanet-

Christopher: Hello?
Sarah: No one in. Obviously forgot to turn up. I’m sure there’s a good reason.
Christopher: Such a shame. I always loved the entries from Dreamplanet. I do hope they come back soon though.
Sarah: So do I.
Christopher: Well. Next up, tonight, we have The Sarian. Notable for going from bottom to third in their world cup group, lets see what they have to offer us in this.

-3; The Sarian-

Sarah: Here we are. Tonight, performing ‘Invincible’ for The Sarian is Harry Che and Lisa Chang. From what critics have been saying, it’s not going to be good. Controversial selection has meant this song is in worldvision, and it has been branded as ‘absolute cheese’ and ‘shit’. Lets see what the performance is like on the night.
Christopher: I think she deserves 12 points for that note. She held it for so long.
Sarah: Pretty sure from that note, she is ‘invincible’, which saved the song. I have to say though. I am inclined to agree with the critics on this. It was ‘absolute cheese’, and it was utter ‘shit’.
Christopher: It wasn’t that bad. It just wasn’t that good. Honestly expected more from this song, but it never did it for me.
Sarah: Staging never hit me either. To me, there wasn’t a stand out aspect of the song. It was a bit bland. Being only second won’t help those two either. I reckon it’ll be forgotten by the end of the night.
Christopher: Inclined to agree with you there, and from the looks of it, to quote critics, the public thought it was ‘shit’. Katie, from Mansestra, wrote: ‘’Can we please get something decent on worldvision yet?! That was utter shit.’’
Sarah: Overall, the public agree with that as well. 47/100 overall is the public ranking - will this translate into the actual Ethanian vote, with the jury and the public though?
Christopher: Next up, it’s Svetlana, with Gateway, from Yakirsk.
Sarah: Wait, wait. Hold up. These two were Electrumites.
Christopher: Well, that’s sorted. They’ve won then. Moving on.

-4; Yakirsk-

Sarah: Feeling sorry for those who have to clear that up ready for the next act. Wow, that was dramatic staging. And honestly, crap.
Christopher: One of the best tunes, with the best lyrics of the night so far.
Sarah: That’s not that hard though. I didn’t like it.
Christopher: You’re not the only one. George, from Lewisham, wrote: ‘’Best tune of the night so far. Judging by songs so far though, that doesn’t mean much.’’
Sarah: That is true. By far highest scoring on social media so far, 65/100.
Christopher: So, you are saying that if every song is like most of the songs we have had so far, this one wins?
Sarah: Yeah.
Christopher: Oh.
Sarah: Creates a good atmosphere though. Loved it.
Christopher: The voice effects were… a bit off for the song, but the rest was alright.
Sarah: Next up is Lons, and there is a… I don’t know how you would pronounce that? Baa-ros? Matt-ev Mar? Whatever. Here they are.

-5; Lons-

Christopher: Ooh, that was… interesting.
Sarah: It was. The singer was really good, and the staging was marvellous. Everyone should get these guys to do the staging, honestly.
Christopher. I’m not sure how I feel about the voice modulation though. It was overused, and ruined the song in points.
Sarah: I disagree a bit. I actually enjoyed the voice effects. I must admit, maybe it was overused a bit, but it certainly added to the song.
Christopher: I think we can agree that the lyrics were amazing though.
Sarah: Although the song was in a foreign language, it just worked so well.
Christopher: Seems like the public at home found it to be ok as well. 64/100 rating average from the public, putting it in the social media voting as the current second most popular song of the night.
Sarah: Next up though, we have a special nation. We always seem to love their music, and let us hope this song begs no difference to the norm. Next up now: Amedeo Arjan, with ‘Parrot-talk’, from Britonisea!

-6; Britonisea-

Christopher: Wait… Let me clarify? They chose this guy, cause of not fairly representing race and stuff, right?
Sarah: From the sounds of it, yeah.
Christopher: Well, if this isn’t the most talented of the singers, that is just terrible. I really hope they chose the most talented singer…
Sarah: At least it’s a male.
Christopher: Speaking of males, we seem to have the opposite problem. Too many males. I mean, we have sent some female entries though…
Sarah: Well, um… There wasn’t a single male in the National Finals for Ethane.
Christopher: That is pretty bad. Wonder if someone is getting told off back in Ethane for that.
Sarah: I think… you know… we might want to focus on the song…
Christopher: Yeah.
Sarah: This was actually rather emotional. I enjoyed it.
Christopher: It’s hitting that note. It will attract lots of votes, and that crying at the end, the perfect sympathy vote buyer. Full of emotions.
Sarah: I didn’t like the lyrical melody of the song, nor the way the lyrics fitted into the song much.
Christopher: I actually disagree. The lyrics were touching. I think we should think about the song overall though, and it was just a marvellous, well thought out piece, with top-class, minimalist staging. Perfect to buy into a vote that is rarely exploited.
Sarah: I guess the specific race and gender did work for them. I don’t think they’ll be repeating the antics of their last win, with ‘Centre of Attraction’, which Ethane unfortunately missed due to certain circumstances preventing our participation, but they will hopefully gain a respectable top-half finishing position with this song.
Christopher: Just a reminder: it is not racist to choose your best singers.
Sarah: Next up, it’s a nation which Ethane have certainly not been afraid to give votes to before, with their lyrics and impressive tune selection. It’s Polkopia, Branka Larisa, with ‘Not Me’.
Christopher: Oh goody, we actually finally get to hear this song...

-7; Polkopia-

Sarah: It’s alright.
Christopher: Anything else to say? You’re normally the one that has a lot to say about this type of song.
Sarah: Ok. I loved the appearance. Polkopia never let down on the staging, and the artist wasn’t bad herself.
Christopher: I do tend to agree. The artist wasn’t *that* attractive though.
Sarah: Yeah, whatever. Am I attractive?
Christopher: No. Not at all. The opposite.
Sarah: That’s nice to know…
Christopher: Alright… that was a joke.
Sarah: I know.
Christopher: I liked the tune chosen.
Sarah: It had a good vibe to it didn’t it? Made you want to get up on your feet and dance along with it.
Christopher: Not really doing that for me. But whatever. Social Media in Ethane gave it a 64/100. Not bad. Not bad.
Sarah: Adam Hill, from Hullbury, wrote this on social media: ‘’What a song. Really got the party spirit going here, something lacking so far with all the boring songs. Can’t wait for the rest of the night.’’
Christopher: Well, the Ethanians at home like it, but will it get enough votes? I can’t see this as a winner, but I can see it not being too far off.
Sarah: It won’t win, no. I’d say top 5 though.
Christopher: Next up now, a nation whom will struggle to stand out, considering the song before, we have Samuel Borlaviac, performing ‘The Beat’, on behalf of Mercedini.
Sarah: Oh no. That name sounds absolutely awful. Please God. Please God. Please God make this a good song.
Christopher: CHEESY TITLES COLLECTION! WE SHOULD SO START THAT!
Sarah: No. We shall not. Let’s get on with the song.

-8; Mercedini-

Sarah: WOW! Wait, the song finished already? I wouldn’t mind watching that for ages.
Christopher: Yeah… Do you mean watching him for ages?
Sarah: No… Of course not. Definitely not. No. Stop looking at me like that. He may be attractive yes.
Christopher: Which is why you want it to go on forever. I can arrange for you to meet him if you want.
Sarah: That’d be rude.
Christopher: I’m going to do it. I’ll contact him, alright.
Sarah: Whatever.
Christopher: ‘’Let’s all sing the same line, over and over, sing the same line, over and over.’’ Or ‘’Repetitive, its boring, repetitive, its boring, repetitive, its boring, repetitive, its boring’’. Boring, dull, repetitive, samey, and cheesy, as expected.
Sarah: Just cause you’re a guy. That song was amazing. I’m not the only one either. Social Media voting has this song at 73/100 so far. That is the best so far on the online unofficial voting. This is a good song.
Christopher: I still don’t like it. Whatever. Lyrics were average, verging on poor, so cheesy, tune was quite average, and the appearance of the whole thing, the aethetics were meh. Average at best.
Sarah: Loser. It was a great song. Hopefully it doesn’t get lost in the mass of performers still to come.
Christopher. Moving on before we argue for too long about how cheesy a song about ‘The beat’ is. Next up. Jayden Greenwood is performing ‘Born in the FFR’, on behalf of Falatulu.

-10; Falatulu-

Sarah: I should stop laughing. That was terrible.
Christopher: …
Sarah: Why’d they come here? No one wants you shouting down a microphone.
Christopher: …
Sarah: I can guarantee, last place in the Ethanian vote, absolutely 0 votes for it, I bet.
Christopher. God save the crowd.
Sarah: Oh crowd, we are all praying for your hearing after that song.
Christopher: Jim, from Swanmouth said: ‘’What. Was. That. Now, back to your regular Worldvision show, with The Republic of Arkan’’. Thanks for the introduction, Jim.

-11; The Republic of Arkan-

Sarah: That was… nice.
Christopher: Nice of them to turn up, right?
Sarah: What are people saying at home? Oh, ‘’perform already’’, ‘’can we have the music’’, and ‘’what is going on.’’
Christopher: We know as much as you do to the root of the problem. Just refer to Electrum’s commentary for information on the song. They apparently don’t have problems. Seems odd.
Sarah: And yet, even off what we have, it still beats ‘Born in the FFR’.
Christopher: Next up, and hopefully with an actual song with it, we have Ella and the Ocean, performing ‘Just go!’, on behalf of South Bourbonstan.
Sarah: I love Bourbons, I wonder if I’ll love this too.

-12; South Bourbonstan-

Christopher: I like the song. It’s just, the lyrics don’t really fit well for me.
Sarah: I do feel that. The lyrics feel disjointed from the song itself. I love the tune though.
Christopher: Shame about the lyrics, because this could have been an amazing song.
Sarah: They’re new right though? Pretty good for a debutant if you ask me.
Christopher: Yeah they’re new.
Sarah: I think I like the Bourbon.
Christopher: The song definitely drags this one up. It has low scores in appearance value and lyrics, but the high scoring tune gives it a chance.
Sarah: We’ll see how everyone votes in the end.
Christopher: Definitely. I do hope it gets some votes though, they deserve some. Next up, we have Christen Amelsen Hoire singing Sei Tu, representing a nation that I don’t even want to try to pronounce. Sorry guys.

-13; ALINGHI FEDERAL-DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC-
Sarah: Sei Tu, Sei Tu, l’uomo col fucil?
Christopher: I thought you didn’t do foreign languages?
Sarah: I don’t. It’s just so catchy.
Christopher: I felt that maybe the lyrics were a bit repetitive?
Sarah: Yeah, I guess. However, it worked with the building up of layers of the song. It was beautiful.
Christopher: I certainly did enjoy it. The stage show let it down though. The set up, and lighting I felt was lacking a bit.
Sarah: It certainly was. I still love the song though. That was a great topic to sing on as well.
Christopher: Sounds like we both loved it, and from the sounds of the comments we are receiving from you guys at home on social media, you liked it too.
Sarah: Thomas, from Swanmouth, wrote: ‘’Loving this song. Whoever said repetitive songs were bad?’’
Christopher: I wonder if this reaction will translate into votes? We’ll have to wait and see.
Sarah: Next up tonight is Eliza Gentry, with the song ‘Go On’, representing Vettrera.

-14; Vettrera-

Christopher: Meh. It’s alright I guess. Not necessarily what I would be looking for.
Sarah: I disagree. It certainly isn’t the best, but it does have that bit to it that attracts me. I grow into the song.
Christopher: I get what you mean, and I certainly do prefer towards the end, I just don’t think it is a song that will garner many votes in this competition.
Sarah: You’re not wrong there.
Christopher: The lyrics are a bit repetitive towards the end as well, it feels like there is not enough substance there.
Sarah: Bailey, from New Sarum, says: ‘’Interesting song. Certainly won’t be getting my vote, but has some appeal.’’
Christopher: It certainly does, but seems to be lacking slightly in all 3 areas.
Sarah: All I can say to them is: Vettrera, don’t go on, because with this song, I feel it is time for you to give up.
Christopher: Next up: Chris Harris singing Fading, and its us, Ethane.

-15; Ethane-

Sarah: It’s alright from us. It could do well.
Christopher: It could. The song is there, and the crowd loved it.
Sarah: I mean, it isn’t the best song selection in the world is it?
Christopher: Definitely could have been better. However, the multiverse spoke
when selecting this song, and this is the song that won.
Sarah: The lyrics are completely on point though. I love them.
Christopher: Not only are the lyrics amazing, but our amazing stage directors have once again put on the stage performance of a life time. It looked marvellous.
Sarah: I do hope it does well. We could be in for our best performance ever with this song.
Christopher: Lets hope so. In 16: Jai Gotteman with the song Story to be told, representing Ekoz.

-16; Ekoz-

Sarah: Well…
Christopher: I guess this song will not be in our selection pool for next edition then…
Sarah: Yeah. He looks nice.
Christopher: Sorry, but no. Not at all. Lyrics are nice on the other hand though.
Sarah: There is a real ring to them, and they fit right in.
Christopher: They were destined to be in this song.
Sarah: Tots.
Christopher: The actual song itself I feel is a bit disappointing.
Sarah: I do agree. Too, samey?
Christopher: Yeah. The singer’s voice isn’t quite fully developed yet either.
Sarah: I like his voice.
Christopher: I don’t.
Sarah: Well, the public like his voice. Lucas, from Sussex said: ‘’His voice is beautiful.’’
Christopher: Whatever. Next: Estogium.

-17; Estogium-

Sarah: YOU ARE MY SAVIOUR! YOU ARE MY HEALER!!
Christopher: Ok, well Sarah likes this song.
Sarah: YES I DO.
Christopher: The tune was amazing. Honestly one of the best songs of the night that I have heard. This is going to be difficult in the voting for the public to decide.
Sarah: Certainly unique. Makes my heart rate drop and my breathing stop.
Christopher: This is too close to our song. Damn.
Sarah: Well done I guess.
Christopher: Definitely. The staging was just plain amazing as well. You don’t get many like that.
Sarah: Estogium never disappoints on staging, and they’ve certainly delivered here. Next: Kishrael.

-18; Kishrael-

Christopher: Well, it has something special to it.
Sarah: Really catchy. I really like the blend of languages though.
Christopher: Songs with different languages never tend to do so well in Ethane, but I feel like this one could possibly go against the tide.
Sarah: It has all the ingredients to do so. Its a great song.
Christopher: Not only that, but the staging is great as well. I feel like they’ve gone all out on this.
Sarah: It is good. Next: Missus X.

-19; Missus X-

Christopher: I. Don’t really know what to think about this.
Sarah: NO. NO. NO. That voice is not great for me. Doesn’t do it for me.
Christopher: I do understand that. Misses Eggs as well.
Sarah: Its a good try, just not my cup of team.
Christopher: Yeah. Not getting anywhere in my opinion. Unlike that horse. HORSEY! HORSEY! WHERE ART THOU HORSEY?!
Sarah: Next up: Darkmania

-20; Darkmania-

Christopher: Nice beat I guess.
Sarah: Don’t like it. Staging was terrible. They gonna do something up there?
Christopher: That voice was a bit… off.
Sarah: I can’t say I like it.
Christopher: Better than others, but not the best from Darkmania.
Sarah: It grows on me though. Still don’t think its amazing though.
Christopher: Next up: Luepola

-21; Luepola-

Sarah: Lets start. The staging was good. I liked that aspect.
Christopher: It appeared to be good. Lots of effort went into it, that is for sure.
Sarah: The lyrics were pretty good.
Christopher: They weren’t bad. Not the best, but they had something to them that kept me hooked.
Sarah: The tune was average to good.
Christopher: I agree 100%. It could have been better, but it wasn’t terrible.
Sarah: Good, now we know its not a top 10. Next up: Normandy and Picardy.

-22; Normandy and Picardy-

Christopher: Typical amazing staging from this country. Never fail on this front.
Sarah: They do commonly score well in staging. They just have good stage directors I guess.
Christopher: The lyrics hit home as well. They are great lyrics.
Sarah: I really like them, and they fit well with the song.
Christopher: Speaking of the song, I didn’t like it, just saying.
Sarah: Whatever that sound was in the background, I liked it.
Christopher: It was offputting for me.
Sarah: I feel like it was an alright tune. Not the best, but it’ll do ok.
Christopher: OK. Next up: Artsakhesten.

-23; Artsakhesten-

Sarah: I don’t like it.
Christopher: Neither do I. Felt a bit empty.
Sarah: Nevertheless, it may pick up a few points.
Christopher: It makes up in staging though, it is for a shot.
Sarah: It is. Next up, New Asmal.

-24; New Asmal-

Christopher: I like it. The tune is great, and the lyrics compliment it.
Sarah: It is a shame about the lack of staging, but then, the tune makes up for it.
Christopher: Hmm. It isn’t too bad really at all.
Sarah: I don’t know what else to say. Next up: Electrum.

-25; Electrum-

Christopher: Beautiful staging as always. There are certain nations that always have great staging, and Electrum does not disappoint.
Sarah: The tune is ok. I feel like it is unique, so stands out.
Christopher: I like it actually. Reckon it’ll get some support here.
Sarah: I reckon it will.
Christopher: Sorry, but no more online messages will be read out, as the updater has stopped working.
Sarah: Oh. Shame.
Christopher: Next up: Mister X.

-26; Mister X-

Sarah: Oh. No.
Christopher: Nope. Nope nope.
Sarah: Can we move on?
Christopher: This song is actually awful. Hang on. The producer says to talk about the song.
Sarah: Oh. Well. Staging. There is none.
Christopher: Singing and tune is awful.
Sarah: No votes?
Christopher. No votes. Next up: Barunia.
Last edited by Ethane on Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Esportivan and Proud.
<drawk> If the entirety of the nation of Ethane was covered in a single cubic foot of Ethane on its surface, lighting it all on fire would cause a 5.44 megaton blast.
Best WorldVision Finish: 2nd. Best World Cup Finish: Quarter-Finals. Best KPB Rank: 8th. Best WBC Finish: 1st.

The New Falkland Islands
Envoy

Founded: Apr 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Falkland Islands » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:53 am

THE PEROPLES REPUBLIC OF THE NEW FALKLAND ISLANDS DEBUTS!
Ed Merriweather - "Substitute"
(To the tune of Alex Rybak - "Kotik")
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxxEcOWdZsg)

(Falklandian performer Ed Merriweather appears on stage, wearing black slacks and a light tan lopi sweater with rhomboid patterns in maroon and black. He is wielding a cut-through electric violin, finished in glossy, piano lacquer black with platinum inlays to match accents on his shoes and his wedding band. The stage starts out completely black as Ed is in position to start. As the banner is broadcast on the TV, he stands in position as spotlights archaically enter and focus on him, solidifying on the first beat as a dazzling display mimicking the rays of the sun, as if a cloud intercepted it. On the floor, a line runs from front to back, and up the rear panels. When the music starts, the line imitates a musical waveform. Ed is holding the violin with one hand as he uses the other to stablise the mic.)

One day i caught myself a-driving into Germany
And looking around i wanted for you to see me, see me, see me
But no such luck as i checked into my Berlin hotel
And when i got to my room, i fell back under your spell

I passed out, woke up and then got myself standing again
I turned on the tv and i saw nothin, nothin, nothin
The day was long and i still had your body on my mind
I couldn’t keep it in me, i couldn’t keep contro-ol

The spotlights fade, and only the flat line is left as the music subsides in preparation for the chorus. As the music hits again on beat 4, the line splinters, and reforms on the next beat into a rolling heartbeat diagram, timed to land on Ed on each beat.)

I’m Calling! Still I am Falling!
I’ve chased you down for years and years, and still am in pursuit of you!
I’m Breaking! Still I am shaking!
I’ve travelled all around the world, and haven’t found a substitute for you!

(As Ed holds out the last syllable, he picks up the violin and starts playing the musical interlude, tapping his foot eagerly and moving his body to the beat, enjoying playing the violin onstage. As the part ends, the instrument is again held as he takes back the mic. As the part ends, the heartbeat pattern is gradually overlaid with a stop motion pattern of a highway, seeming to move underneath him as An image of Berlin is apparently moving away on the back panel. It is nighttime. The heartbeats are replaced by streetlamps passing by.)

Get in the car again and drive into the city streets
Pass all the clubs and all i hear is beats and beats and beats
Driving me crazy knowing you are still somewhere out there
I thought i maybe saw you, but she has different hair

I saw your licence plate and followed it out of Berlin
The gas from the tailpipe was burnin burnin burnin burnin
You stopped and got out, oh how i could not believe my eyes
But when you stepped in the light, oh what a pleasant surprise

(On this last note, the streetlamps stop moving, the background city gone, and the light expands into a sunburst of colour as the chorus kicks in. The spots fade in on him. The beat drives pulses of sun outwards like waves, rippling across the floor as well)

(Ed picks up the violin for another instrumental section, then holds it again as the sun slowly fades from gold to silvery, and reduces in size. It pulses weakly, but the line to the front of the stage returns, and Ed gets his own sun growing slowly underneath him, feeding off of the one on the back panel. The spots dim again as he enters the bridge)

You stood in just the right light staring at me through the door
It was a sight that made me want you more and more and more
I finally got out and made my very first approach
You saw me and i saw you, and we knew just what to do

(The sun under Ed is enourmous and explodes in every direction as the spots return in chaos, randomly bursting like the silver lights on the panels.)

I’ve travelled all around the world, and haven’t found a substitute for you-u!

Still I am Falling!

(Ed picks up his violin and plays his heart out through the end, showing his bow high as a sign of victory upon completion. The only lights left on are an overhead spot and a single silver circle below.)

"Thank you" He says exasperated. "Thank you all so very much!" He is smiling but it is hard as he leaves the stage.
Last edited by The New Falkland Islands on Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Valerie Lockhart, Ambassador to The World Assembly
(On the behalfs of Cameron Livingston, Minister of Foreign Relations, of Wu Zedong, Premier, and of The New Falkland Islands.)
Yes, my nation reflects my political views accurately. Class M11
("They/Them/Their/Theirs" Pronouns) ⚧ LGBTQIA [/b]
https://libraryofbabel.info/

Harold I
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Harold I » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:13 pm

Otis Redmand- She Heard My Prayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTGcLusFb0M

The lights go dark, and then the stage is lit in shades of green and red throughout the song.

Who’s that standing there in the corner?
I want to try get closer to her,
I know I want to get to like her,
I’m going to try and get her,
No matter how long it takes,
Let’s see the difference an evening can make

Hey girl, what’s your name?
And hey girl, do you feel the same?

We have plenty of time
Would you like a little more wine? (X2)

Will she answer me calling my prayer?
I am standing there,
Looking there at her hair,
She looks up, looks at me,
She looks up, smiles at me

Yes she did,
she is dancing with me,
I'm as happy as could be,

Woah yeah,

Dance with me (repeat until the end)

"Thank you very much, you have been a fantastic audience" Otis trembles as he finishes. He puts down the guitar and walks quickly off the stage.
Last edited by Harold I on Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: Brexit, Liberalism, NHS, LGBT Rights, Civic Nationalism, Diversity
Anti: EU, Conservatism, Privatisation, Fascism, Communism, Racism

Equally English and British.

Talvezout
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Talvezout » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:31 pm

I*N*T*E*R*V*A*L
A*C*T
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
talveziobiblio.org.tz

Mercedini
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Mercedinian Voting Results

Postby Mercedini » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:39 am

Votes from Mercedini: #01

Hello Talvezout, this is Zoloroni calling. We are so happy for Mercedini to participate in the WorldVision for the first time, and join this awesome community of nations.
Thank You for an amazing show. Without further ado, here are the points from Mercedini...

1 point - Missus X
2 points - Antahbrantahstan
3 points - Izmedu
4 points - Estogium
5 points - Ekoz
6 points - Electrum
7 points - Yakirsk

Now, it's time for our top three!

8 points - Polkopia!

10 points - Kishrael!

12 points - Normandy + Picardy!

Thanks You Talvezout. Good Night from Mercedini
.................................................................................................................................
Novapax Founder • Host Portfolio • Trophy Cabinet
World CupBest: Group Stage ('77, '81, '82, '83)
Cup of HarmonyBest: Champion ('72)
U21 World CupBest: 3rd Place ('43)
U18 World CupBest: Champion ('4)
Independents CupBest: Champion ('5)
WC of HockeyBest: 2nd Place ('37)
WJHCBest: Champion ('13)
WorldVision
Best Placing: 1st (Lipa '72)Most Points: 108 pts (Lipa '72)

World Hit Festival
Best Placing: 1st ('34 & '36)Most Pts: 34 pts (Mousiki '31)
Junior World Hit Festival
Best Placing: 3rd ('3, '4 & '5)Most Pts: 26 pts (Tushlark '5)
Mercedini in WVSC & WHFs

Estogium
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Estogium » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:52 am

2/38 - ESTOGIUM, DARLINGTON
These are the Estoge Votes. Firstly , we will give you the first 7 points.

07 - Normandy and Picardy
06 - Vettrera
05 - Britonisea
04 - Antahbrantahstan
03 - Kishrael
02 - The New Falklands Island
01 - Aurevbush

Here are the eight and ten points.

08 - Luepola
10 - Adab

And, with 85 out of 90 points is...

12 - Euskirribakondara

Nations not included here are either odd numbered or 19th +

Falatulu
Attaché

Founded: Jan 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Falatulu » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:58 am

Falatulu votes via Random.org since mandatory voting is stupid! :p

12 points to Estogium
10 points to Normandy and Picardy
8 points to Ethane
7 points to Mercedini
6 points to Ekoz
5 points to South Bourbonstan
4 points to Missus X
3 points to New Asmal
2 points to Izmedu
1 point to Tödlichebujoku

Honorable Mentions:

11th in random list: Adab
9th in random list: Vettrera

Full Randomized List of 36 nations:

Tödlichebujoku
Izmedu
New Asmal
Missus X
South Bourbonstan
Ekoz
Mercedini
Ethane
Vettrera
Normandy and Picardy
Adab
Estogium
Mister X
Barunia
Aurevbush
Yakirsk
Porterno
Kishrael
Antahbrantahstan
Ryccia
Gaciadia
Luepola
The Republic of Arkan
Polkopia
Britonisea
The New Falkland Islands
Electrum
Harold I
Lons
Praciba
Talvezout
Darkmania
Kalosia
Electrum Diplomatic Offices and Kasanova-Koratica
The Sarian
Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic
Breakaway island nation located to the south of the Free Republics

Champions: Cup of Harmony 66, Di Bradini Cup 28, Medal Count @ X Winter Olympics
2nd: World Cup 68, Di Bradini Cup 27, U-15 World Cup 8, Baptism of Iron 15
3rd: World Cup 71, Di Bradini Cup 29
Former Host: Winter Olympics, World Cup, CoH, BoF, WBC, World Bowl, WCoH, IBC, CR, CE, numerous others
Author: A Newcomer's Guide to NS Sports

Darkmania
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Darkmania » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:15 am

03/38 Darkmania

Here are the votes from Darkmania.
75% Televote, 25% jury

1 - ELECTRUM DIPLOMATIC OFFICES AND KASANOVA-KORATICA (That`s a mouthful)
2 - Mister X
3 - TALVEZOUT
4 - KALOSIA
5 - YAKIRSK
6 - Vettrera
7 - Praciba

8 points goes to Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic!

10 points goes to Estogium!

And finally, The darkmanian 12 points go to ….. Lons
Last edited by Darkmania on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

DATV NEWS - [NEWS] • [SPORT]

Vettrera
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vettrera » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:57 am

Hey everyone! TV host Joseline Knox here to present the votes from the nation of Vettrera. The breakdown was 30% Committee and 70% Audience voting.
1- Barunia
2- Adab
3- Izmedu
4- Lons
5- Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic
6- Ethane
7- Normandy & Picardy

8- Artsakhestan
10- Estogonium
12- Kalosia
||International Achievements||
"In Search of That Which Cannot Be Seen"

Yakirsk
Lobbyist

Founded: May 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yakirsk » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:53 pm

YAKIRSK VOTES

1 - Britonesia
2 - Estogium
3 - Lons
4 - Ethane
5 - Izemedua
6 - Ekoz
7 - Sarian

8 - Normandy and Picardy!
10 - Electrum Diplomatic Office and Kasanova-Koratica!
12 - Luepola!
Last edited by Yakirsk on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Missus X
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Missus X » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:03 pm

The Professor said he's busy. Something about loyhargil. I don't understand why he doesn't just ask me to throw some Nitro-9 into it.

Everyone calls me Ace. Hi. I don't like Talvezout, it looks well boring. But at least it isn't Perivale.

This is naff. Mega naff. Oh well, whilst I'm here, I may as well give you the votes of the Missus Xian jury.

Now, listen here, you toerags, I don't want to do this, so you listen here, faceache!

Normany and Picardy, 1 point, naff.
Estogium, 2 points, boring.
Antahbrantahstan, 3 points, nice.
Todlichebujoku, 4 points, cool.
Mister X, 5 points, great.
Kishrael, 6 points, mega.
Talvezout, 7 points, brill.
8 points go to Kalosia, ace.
10 points go to Electrum, wicked.

Well, this is naff. So before I give you the 12, I'll tell you about why I got expelled from school. Well, it was obvious I was never going to be the world's greatest artist. Anyway, Mrs Parkinson the art teacher asked me what it is, right, so I told her it was a lump of school plasticine. Well, I couldn't tell her what it really was - the homemade gelignite. So, we're in the school corridor by now and Mrs Parkinson asks me to put what she thinks is school plasticine back in the art room. I tossed it over my shoulder. Landed right in the middle of class 1C's prize winning pottery pig collection. And boom!

Oh, right, I've got work to do, the Professor's back, he gets upset when I talk about explosives.

12 points go to Electrum Diplomatic Offices and Kasanova-Koratica.

Now stop booing otherwise I'll lob some Nitro-9 in there! And now I'm bored again, so how about I tell you about when I met my own grandmother and fell in love with a possessed Russian?

It started when the Profes--

[the feed is cut off]
WV32: 35th
WV33: 10th
WV34: 13th
WV35: 22nd
WV36: 34th
WV37: 16th
WV38: 23rd
WV39: 30th
WV40: 18th
WV41: 22nd
WV42: 18th
WV43: 13th
WV45: 18th
WV46: 23rd
WV47: 27th
WV48: 29th
WV49: Withdrew
WV50: 17th
WV51: 17th
WV52: 19th
WV54: 26th
WV55: 20th
WV56: 21st
WV57: 13th
WV58: 23rd
WV60: 20th
WV61: 18th
WV62: 13th
WV63: 10th
WV64: 21st
WV65: 27th
WV67: 18th
WV68: 18th

Puppet of Mister X.

Talvezout
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Talvezout » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:19 pm

Sharon would walk onstage, sans Nicholas.

Sharon: Well, ladies and gentlemen, 8 nations have now voted! Of course, we've got quite a few votes to go. But now, we've got the votes from the nation hosting the entire thing, ladies, gentlemen, non-binary folk and other sentient creatures, give a warm applause to Mr. Orlando Weaver!

Note: Mr. Orlando Weaver is actually famous drag king artist, singer, poet, and actress Tallahassee Weaver.

Orlando: Yes, yes, hello. My name is Orlando Weaver, and I'm here to present the votes for Talvezout, yo.

Talvezout Votes
8/38

1 point go to Aurevbush. They be living in the edge.
2 point to Electric Diplomatic Offices and Kasamova-Koratocaroca. Meow.
3 points go to Mister X. Tragic steps, that song.
4 points to Luepola, a nice change of pace.
5 points go to Missus X. Rick Leg, he walk like a pretty good man.
6 points go to Estogium. Big universe, with that song.
7 points to Ekoz, with a song that was definitely living.
8 points to Izmedu. They make killer freezers over there.
10 to Electrum. Got nothing witty to say here, unfortunately.

And the 12 to Euski. This song should be a crime, cause it's too good.
Last edited by Talvezout on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
talveziobiblio.org.tz

Antahbrantahstan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 29, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Antahbrantahstan » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:57 pm

Antahbrantahstan, 10/39 Countries Voting.

Hello, Pho Noodle! It's Sofia from Oreo City! We used 50% Jury and 50% Televoting, and here are the first seven results from Antahbrantahstan!

POINTSNATION
ImagePORTERNO
ImageTHE SARIAN
ImageBRITONISEA
ImageMERCEDINI
ImageETHANE
ImageESTOGIUM
ImageNORMANDY AND PICARDY

Our Eight Points goes to...
Kalosia!

Our Ten Points goes to...
Ekoz!

And finally. Our highest twelve points, are flying to....
Euskirribakondara, congratulations.

See you, Pho Noodle!
Harashta Haifa Zahra | TBA | Sophie Kirana | Ketut Permata Juliastrid Sari | Melati Tedja | TBA

Normandy and Picardy
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Normandy and Picardy » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:12 am

11/39 - Normandy and Picardy Votes

12pts - Kalosia
10pts - Polkopia
8pts - Praciba
7pts - Lons
6pts - Euskirribakondara
5pts - Darkmania
4pts - South Bourbonstan
3pts - Luepola
2pts - Izmedu
1pts - Electrum Diplomatic Offices and Kasanova-Koratica
Northern French Names but with a general Western Med vibe, welcome to N&P

Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic
Ambassador

Founded: May 07, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:15 am

Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic Votes

Azimov Koysh Peta and Kreuz Zoemann Katrina announce the alingan votes

[color=color=#00BF00] Democracy, social equity, switzerland, Democratic Socialism, EU (had some problems, but this not mean that it's unfixable), UN, Federalism, same sex marriage and Schengen , Ferderal non-ethinc based Palestine or in alternative two-states solution, Civic Nationalism on eventual European Federation (or Euro-civic-nationalism), Interculturalism(is a bit different whan MultiCulturalism)[/color]
Dictatorship, Fascism, Communism, Racism, Putin's Russia, Meloni, religion (as organized structures), Trump, Erdogan , British Gov., Netanyahu, Orban, Etno-Nationalism, Clericalism.
The tax rate is the half of NS index, pop. is different

I'm gay - I have Asperger Syndrome
I support
UKRAINE Peace, not a second München 38

South Bourbonstan
Secretary

Founded: Sep 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby South Bourbonstan » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:14 am

13/39 South Bourbonstan Votes

Sara Andies presenting the results.
Hi, Talvezout! Amazing show tonight! It's our first time and it was great! Here are the South Bourbonstanian votes.
1 point to Estogium
2 points to Electrum
3 points to The Sarian
4 points to Vettrera
5 points to Britonisea
6 points to Euskirribakondara
7 points to Normandy and Picardy

8 points go to
That gas,Ethane!

10 points go to
I can feel the beat in my bones,Mercedini!

12 points go to
Not me but Polkopia!

Thank you and good night!
Ok, who wrote this script because I want to…
[Feed cut]
RED
AMBER
BLACK SPECIAL
BLACK
[WHITE]

TG me for a chat, It won't hurt.

Aurevbush
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2016

Postby Aurevbush » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:26 am

ImageImage

You're watching WORLDVISION 48 on Bam Jam TV, LIVE from Phoda!

And now, he are the results with Spokeswoman Emily Frayser!

"Good evening, Aurevbush and a wonderful evening to the world as nations from across are showing their best in music here in Phoda, Televout. I've gotta say, as the first spokesperson for Aurevbush in the competition, we have seen some exemplary performances here but only one can take it all home, so let's get right down to it, shall we?

1 point goes to 16. Vettrera
2 points go to 13. AFDR
3 points go to 14. Ekoz
4 points go to Antahbrantahstan
5 points go to Electrum
6 points go to Polkopia
7 points go to Normandy & Picardy
And 8 points go to Britonisea

Now let's cover the top two, the double digited points,
Mister X

Estogium

"Congratulations to all who made it very far in WorldVision and thank you all who made Aurevbush's participation in WorldVision possible. Have a good night."
Last edited by Aurevbush on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Located on the planet Aramnah as a technological powerhouse in a diverse multispecies sci-fantasy universe (PMT/FT/whatev), Yankeew@nk
Young American male, awkward, metalhead and history buff
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF AUREVBUSH
Own Stats, Own Schedule

ACBC: We have impact, check out all possible endings

Polkopia
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polkopia » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:54 am

Anthem (Instrumental) Factbook Embassy
Check out the Polkopian Premier League

1st place: 8 Times (WV25, WV30, WV35 WV39, WV44, WV48, WV50, WV75)
2nd place: 2 Times (WV26, WV34)
3rd place (8 Times: WV27, WV31, WV32, WV37, WV54, WV59, WV70, WV72)

Adab
Negotiator

Founded: May 28, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Adab » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:29 am

Adab voting results:

12 – The New Falkland Islands
10 – Falatulu
8 – Aurevbush
7 – Gaciadia
6 – The Republic of Arkan
5 – Missus X
4 – Ryccia
3 – Electrum Diplomatic Offices and Kasanova-Koratica
2 – Normandy and Picardy
1 - Izmedu
Male, 23, Indonesian

Major partner in free association with Faraby (that's my puppet/secondary nation IRL).

Factbook

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.
-Muhammad Ali

Gaciadia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaciadia » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:22 pm

GAKI VOTING RESULTS

1 point: Praciba
2 points: Euskirribakondara
3 points: Izmedu
4 points: Vettrera
5 points: Britonisea
6 points: Lons
7 points: Kishrael
8 points: Antahbrantahstan
10 points: Ekoz
12 points: TÖDLICHEBUJOKU!
THE PLURINATIONAL REPUBLIC OF GACIADIA
GAZIADIA UICAMAANE REBUBLICI

[align=center]
20, Male, INTP

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012

Postby Britonisea » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:17 am

17/38 - KYVIVRE, BRITONISEA
"These are the Britonish Votes in full! Congratulations to all that has received Britonish Points!"

As presented by Justs Prazeres; the representative for Britonisea in the 49th WorldVision Song Contest!

12 – Kalosia
10 – Izmedu
08 – Gaciadia
07 – Electrum
06 – Polkopia
05 – Estogium
04 – Barunia
03 – Porterno
02 – Alinghi Fed-Dem. Republic
01 - Praciba

Nations not included here or Estogium's list placed 19th - 38th.

(33) Kalosia - 85 (39, Roleplay)
(28) Euskirribakondara - 85 (37, Roleplay)
(37) Izmedu - 81
(32) Adab - 78
(30) Gaciadia - 75
(21) Luepola - 74 (34, Roleplay)
(25) Electrum - 74 (33, Roleplay)
(22) Normandy & Pic - 73
(7) Polkopia - 72
(14) Vettrera - 71 (37, Roleplay)
(27) Barunia - 71 (35, Roleplay)
(31) Antahbrantahstan - 71 (30, Roleplay)
(39) Porterno - 71 (29, Roleplay)
(18) Kishrael - 70 (33, Roleplay)
(13) Alinghi Fed Dem - 70 (29, Roleplay)
(40) The New Falkland Is. - 70 (28, Roleplay)
(35) Praciba - 69 (30, Roleplay) (34, Tune)
(36) Aurevbush - 69 (30, Roleplay) (32, Tune)
If you're not on the list, send a TG to find out where you placed!
Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Mister X
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Mister X » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:56 pm

salve, plebs, et caseo deditionem "protoplasmic invertebrate jellies" mandvcantibvs. coram vobis - in lingva latina - lingva officiali domine x-ibvs - admodum qvae de mirabili televote ivratam et svnt de magnvm svper electvs, svperlativvm, magna statv.

I pvncta ad Legatorvm Aedibus Electrvm et Kasanova-Koratica.
II pvnctas ad Electro.
III pvnctas ad Kishro.
IV pvnctas ad Todlichebvjoko.
V pvnctas ad Estogio.
VI pvnctas ad Normannio Sanctoro et.
VII pvnctas ad Izmedo.

et optimvm ervnt III:

VIII pvnctas ad Talvezout.
X pvnctas ad Ekoz.

et ...

XII ad Sariano.

valeant passeres, et videbo mirabilia magna svper optimvm fit hic iterum!

1 Electrum Diplomatic Offices & Kasanova-Koratica
2 Electrum
3 Kishrael
4 Todlichebujoku
5 Estogium
6 Normandy & Picardy
7 Izmedu
8 Talvezout
10 Ekoz
12 The Sarian
Last edited by Mister X on Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MISTER X
WV29: 19th, debut
WV30: 10th, first top 10
WV31: 8th, new PB
WV33: 3rd, new PB
WV34: 6th, first hosting
WVYF: 11th, last place
WV52: 2nd, new PB
WV59: 7th, second hosting
WV62: 1st, first victory

Mister X
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Mister X » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:25 pm

COMMENTARY on MRX ONE with Sam Smith and Robert Baxter.

Robert: Good evening, Mister X, and welcome to the 48th WorldVision Song Contest, live from, er, throw-der, in Talvezout. If you're wondering why I pronounced Talvezout correctly, that's because we've been here before. But not Fowl-der.

Opening Act

Robert: Nope, no technical failure at the end.
Sam: Do you remember WorldVision 34?
Robert: Yeah, nice to see good memories on the big screen.
Sam: And some bad ones.
Robert: Yes, let's not forget when Rick Leg executed the Missus Xian prison population in one go or Gregoryisgodistan setting the arena on fire.
Sam: But, you know, I quite like Rick Leg's song tonight. It's OK but in rehearsals the staging was a mess.
Robert: You managed to watch Missus Xian rehearsals? I thought they were secret!
Sam: The commentary box was open, Robert.
Robert: Ah.
Sam: As for the opening act itself, I didn't like it. It was all a bit too much and I've always said the contest has become too big, you don't need 289 opening acts and 122 interval acts.
Robert: We set a trend, evidently. We had a medley of six songs!
Sam: We didn't play all 3 minutes of each one.
Robert: Well, anyhow, let's move on to tonight's contest. You can vote by calling 9 12 12 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 from a landline followed by the number of the country you want to vote for. You cannot vote for Mister X, but let's just hope someone is.
Sam: Missus Xian viewers, I'm told, are having the contest broadcast with us two commentating for the first time.
Robert: Yes - for Missus Xian viewers, there is no televote and there is only a jury vote.
Sam: And, as usual, I will categorise the songs into the five categories of hardness, so let's go!

01 Talvezout

Robert: I like that a lot. Shame I couldn't understand a word of it, but I just loved it.
Sam: That is a knife, and I loved it too.

03 The Sarian

Sam: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! That is ace. Pure class. The Sarian will win. Knife.
MISTER X
WV29: 19th, debut
WV30: 10th, first top 10
WV31: 8th, new PB
WV33: 3rd, new PB
WV34: 6th, first hosting
WVYF: 11th, last place
WV52: 2nd, new PB
WV59: 7th, second hosting
WV62: 1st, first victory

PreviousNext

Advertisement