NATION

PASSWORD

The Anti Democracy League 2.0

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Supreme Authority » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:02 am

Nation's full name: The Dominion of Supreme Authority
Nations population: 688 million subjects
Government style: Totalitarian dictatorship
Military budget: 30% of government spending
Military tech level (MT,PMT,FT etc): early PMT
Police budget: 19% of government spending
other notes:Police are under the military command structure. ~50% of Supreme Authority spending is military; 40% of that for internal threats and 60% for external threats.
The Iron Alliance | The Anti Democracy League | RP: Fall of the Supreme Authority

This nation does not represent my personal views.

Doom Legions
Minister

Founded: Apr 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:14 am

Supreme Authority wrote:Nation's full name: The Dominion of Supreme Authority
Nations population: 688 million subjects
Government style: Totalitarian dictatorship
Military budget: 30% of government spending
Military tech level (MT,PMT,FT etc): early PMT
Police budget: 19% of government spending
other notes:Police are under the military command structure. ~50% of Supreme Authority spending is military; 40% of that for internal threats and 60% for external threats.

Looks good, accepted. Welcome.
Cum is stored in the brain, and I've got a headache.
Born2shit4ced2wipe
All of my friends are dead (:

Nezirya
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nezirya » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:53 am

Nation's full name: The Secular Military Corporation of Nezirya
Nations population: 756 million
Government style: One Party Military DIctatorship
Military budget: 33.2% of government size
Military tech level (MT,PMT,FT etc): MT
Police budget: Military also serves as police
other notes: Currently working on a constitution to post in the factbook; An IC Arabic nation, had gone a revolution from an Islamic Republic to an atheist, militant dictatorship [/b]
Asceticism, Power, Authority

The S.M.C.N

Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
Taking Illegal Lollipops From Your Babies Since 2016 to Infinity
Telegram Minister Nesar Suliman for embassy application requests.

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:54 am

Nezirya wrote:Nation's full name: The Secular Military Corporation of Nezirya
Nations population: 756 million
Government style: One Party Military DIctatorship
Military budget: 33.2% of government size
Police budget: Military also serves as police
other notes: Currently working on a constitution to post in the factbook; An IC Arabic nation, had gone a revolution from an Islamic Republic to an atheist, militant dictatorship [/b]

All good, accepted. Welcome to the ADL.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Malve
Attaché

Founded: Dec 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Malve » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:22 pm

Nation's full name: The Alt-Libertarian Diarchy of Malvé
Nations population: 237.25 Million (2016)
Government style: Constitutional Diarchy (w/ techonocratic leanings)
Military budget: 33.3% of Overall Expenditure
Police budget: 33.3% of Overall Expenditure
other notes: Keep in mind, this nation is not cosmopolitan (Rothbardian) libertarian.
~ Individualism ~~ Libertarianism ~~ Maverickism ~~ Philosophy ~
I do not use NS stats.
Libertarian who doesn't support the "NAP."
Economic Left/Right: 7.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.13

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:53 am

Malve wrote:Nation's full name: The Alt-Libertarian Diarchy of Malvé
Nations population: 237.25 Million (2016)
Government style: Constitutional Diarchy (w/ techonocratic leanings)
Military budget: 33.3% of Overall Expenditure
Police budget: 33.3% of Overall Expenditure
other notes: Keep in mind, this nation is not cosmopolitan (Rothbardian) libertarian.

Alright, no problems here, accepted. Welcome to the League.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

New Larthinia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Larthinia » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:11 am

Nation's full name: The Futuristic Dictatorship of New Larthinia
Nations population: 50,574,385,234
Government style: Benevolent Dictatorship
Military budget: 24% of GDP
Military tech level (MT,PMT,FT etc): FT
Police budget: 12% of GDP
other notes: -
New Larthinia - spacial superpower, futuristic dictatorship, leaders of The Larthinian Phalanx. As our influence reaches for you across the Omniverse, you will have to make a choice everyone makes: join us or face us

We use factbooks, not NS stats

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:16 am

New Larthinia wrote:Nation's full name: The Futuristic Dictatorship of New Larthinia

Well, look who it is. Ol' Larth makes his return!
Accepted, welcome (back) to the ADL.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

New Larthinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Larthinia » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:17 am

Doom Legions wrote:
New Larthinia wrote:Nation's full name: The Futuristic Dictatorship of New Larthinia

Well, look who it is. Ol' Larth makes his return!
Accepted, welcome (back) to the ADL.

Thank you, it feels good to be back
New Larthinia - spacial superpower, futuristic dictatorship, leaders of The Larthinian Phalanx. As our influence reaches for you across the Omniverse, you will have to make a choice everyone makes: join us or face us

Independent Khand Tribes
Civilian

Founded: Feb 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Independent Khand Tribes » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:15 pm

Nation's full name: The Federation of Independent Khand Tribes
Nations population: 5,125,358
Government style: Iron Fist Consumerists
Military budget: 25.9% of GDP
Police budget: 17.6% of GDP
other notes: while still small, we are taking great steps towards the unification of all tribe members into the great authoritarian state we aspire to be!
Last edited by Independent Khand Tribes on Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:06 am

Independent Khand Tribes wrote:Nation's full name: The Federation of Independent Khand Tribes
Nations population: 5,125,358
Government style: Iron Fist Consumerists
Military budget: 25.9% of GDP
Police budget: 17.6% of GDP
other notes: while still small, we are taking great steps towards the unification of all tribe members into the great authoritarian state we aspire to be!

All good here, accepted. Welcome to the ADL.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Imperivm Terrae
Attaché

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperivm Terrae » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:11 am

Nation's full name: The Terran Imperium IC; Imperivm Terrae OOC
Nations population: ~3.4 trillion
Government style: Absolute Monarchy
Military budget: 19.41% of government budget
Military tech level (MT, PMT, FT etc): FT
Police budget: 1.02% of government budget
other notes: Terra Britania here, currently my main account (until I remember old TB's password, that is); Feels good to be back!
| ♔ | KAISERREICH ERDE | ♔ | CASERRIC of EARTH | ♔ | CHIKYŪ TEIKOKU | ♔ |
Terra Britania set in the year 2520 AD. OVERHAULING, please wait. NS Stats not used.
Wordbook - Overview - Other Pages
Earth News Network: Unknown virus first found in Discordia trading station takes its first life, 6 other sick stay in locked rooms; Healthministry now working tenfoldly to stop it | Zvezda Metals OBG wins deed for all rights for berghwork in Jibril IVa for £655 milliard after Caserly Heere kills last gryreling stemms in world | Oddly shaped rocks found in old tunnel deep underneath Rome
Stellaris + Anglo-Saxons = this shit | Xenos: why do I hear boss music | コロナが俺には関係ない | All hail the Drewpocalypse | Flag Waifu: Exusiai, from Arknights | weeb degen and proud

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:36 am

Imperivm Terrae wrote:Nation's full name: The Terran Imperium IC; Imperivm Terrae OOC
Nations population: ~3.4 trillion
Government style: Absolute Monarchy
Military budget: 19.41% of government budget
Military tech level (MT, PMT, FT etc): FT
Police budget: 1.02% of government budget
other notes: Terra Britania here, currently my main account (until I remember old TB's password, that is); Feels good to be back!

Forgot your password? Shamefur dispray!

Nah jk, welcome back brah, missed ya.
Means you're accepted btw.
Last edited by Doom Legions on Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Imperivm Terrae
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperivm Terrae » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:41 am

Doom Legions wrote:Forgot your password? Shamefur dispray!

Mi so sori desu!

Anyways, I missed you too, bruv! How fares the ADL?
Terra Britania set in the year 2520 AD. OVERHAULING, please wait. NS Stats not used.
Earth News Network: Unknown virus first found in Discordia trading station takes its first life, 6 other sick stay in locked rooms; Healthministry now working tenfoldly to stop it | Zvezda Metals OBG wins deed for all rights for berghwork in Jibril IVa for £655 milliard after Caserly Heere kills last gryreling stemms in world | Oddly shaped rocks found in old tunnel deep underneath Rome
Stellaris + Anglo-Saxons = this shit | Xenos: why do I hear boss music | コロナが俺には関係ない | All hail the Drewpocalypse | Flag Waifu: Exusiai, from Arknights | weeb degen and proud

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:19 am

Imperivm Terrae wrote:
Doom Legions wrote:Forgot your password? Shamefur dispray!

Mi so sori desu!

Anyways, I missed you too, bruv! How fares the ADL?

Well, we got new members. That's literally it though, honestly I don't even have the time to organize any League events. Fucking exams. I might need an officer or something for that kind of stuff.. Might see if I can't get some real life in this group again during spring break. Should have the time then. Maybe.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Imperivm Terrae
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperivm Terrae » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:32 am

Doom Legions wrote:Well, we got new members. That's literally it though, honestly I don't even have the time to organize any League events. Fucking exams. I might need an officer or something for that kind of stuff.. Might see if I can't get some real life in this group again during spring break. Should have the time then. Maybe.

Apparently, you'll need them exams to get a career for adulthood. I know, it sucks balls... Even I have to go through maybe 6 more years of useless rubbish, including, but not limited to: world history, a language I struggle to understand, and trigonometric functions - which I'd probably not use in daily life and just forget anyway.

Ranting aside...

Events you say? Well, I don't know if the other members might be interested, but we can do another ADL Wargames reboot. My exams would come by March, so maybe I could handle the games and/or other events until then. Just a suggestion.

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:21 am

Imperivm Terrae wrote:
Doom Legions wrote:Well, we got new members. That's literally it though, honestly I don't even have the time to organize any League events. Fucking exams. I might need an officer or something for that kind of stuff.. Might see if I can't get some real life in this group again during spring break. Should have the time then. Maybe.

Apparently, you'll need them exams to get a career for adulthood. I know, it sucks balls... Even I have to go through maybe 6 more years of useless rubbish, including, but not limited to: world history, a language I struggle to understand, and trigonometric functions - which I'd probably not use in daily life and just forget anyway.

Ranting aside...

Events you say? Well, I don't know if the other members might be interested, but we can do another ADL Wargames reboot. My exams would come by March, so maybe I could handle the games and/or other events until then. Just a suggestion.

I'm not sure the Wargames really work so well, they had a strong tendency of dying last times we tried. Maybe something more diplomatically focussed would be a better idea? Good opportunity for character development, every member could develop an ADL Ambassador character to interact with the ADL, maybe.

But if you think you got what it takes, you are free to give it a try. I'll certainly be keeping an eye on things though, so don't try anything funky!
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Nezirya
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nezirya » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:38 am

Hi,

I agree with Doom that we should start in diplomatic ways in order to enforce this organization's international cooperation. That way we can better know each other (RP speaking) and set up plans for the future of this glorious, glorious construct! Then, I assume, we can talk about militant activities against potential enemies.

Oooh! We should have a symbol too, or better - a flag, or EVEN BETTER: a symbol inside a flag! YES! To show our power in front of all IC NS!

I also suggest creating an hierarchy system between the members, depending on activity and status among the league. This way it'll be more effective to give out orders and understand each one of our position. Ohh... THE POTENTIAL! THE POWER!

How about a theme song, or an ANTHE-.... okay I'll stop.

The S.M.C.N

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:04 am

Nezirya wrote:Hi,

I agree with Doom that we should start in diplomatic ways in order to enforce this organization's international cooperation. That way we can better know each other (RP speaking) and set up plans for the future of this glorious, glorious construct! Then, I assume, we can talk about militant activities against potential enemies.

Oooh! We should have a symbol too, or better - a flag, or EVEN BETTER: a symbol inside a flag! YES! To show our power in front of all IC NS!

I also suggest creating an hierarchy system between the members, depending on activity and status among the league. This way it'll be more effective to give out orders and understand each one of our position. Ohh... THE POTENTIAL! THE POWER!

Actually a hierarchy system has been on my list for some time. We gotta see who the core members will be, those who are most active. We have a shitton of members but most of them just wear the badge and that's it.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Nezirya
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nezirya » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:10 am

Doom Legions wrote:
Nezirya wrote:Hi,

Actually a hierarchy system has been on my list for some time. We gotta see who the core members will be, those who are most active. We have a shitton of members but most of them just wear the badge and that's it.

In order to enforce activity regulation, an IC thread of this league ought to be created. The sooner is the better, as with time we may lose potential active members (Just look how many are Ex-nations!).

The S.M.C.N

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:31 am

Nezirya wrote:
Doom Legions wrote:Actually a hierarchy system has been on my list for some time. We gotta see who the core members will be, those who are most active. We have a shitton of members but most of them just wear the badge and that's it.

In order to enforce activity regulation, an IC thread of this league ought to be created. The sooner is the better, as with time we may lose potential active members (Just look how many are Ex-nations!).

We used to have an IC thread. Died. Another one. It spawned the chill/chat threads we know and fear today.

There overall really just ain't much IC business to do to keep such a thread alive without it turning into a chat thread, which are currently illegal.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Nezirya
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nezirya » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:35 am

Doom Legions wrote:
Nezirya wrote:

We used to have an IC thread. Died. Another one. It spawned the chill/chat threads we know and fear today.

There overall really just ain't much IC business to do to keep such a thread alive without it turning into a chat thread, which are currently illegal.

Well, if there aren't any IC business, then we should create some.

The S.M.C.N

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:21 am

Nezirya wrote:
Doom Legions wrote:We used to have an IC thread. Died. Another one. It spawned the chill/chat threads we know and fear today.

Well, if there aren't any IC business, then we should create some.

Hm, can be done. Weapons and other military hardware could be sold, mercenary work could be carried out and we could bargain many support services, like more advanced nations having their soldiers train those of developing members, or investing in their industry/infrastructure/science etc. Lotta good ideas.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

New Larthinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Larthinia » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:22 am

Maybe we could even wage wars on behalf of the league.

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:26 am

New Larthinia wrote:Maybe we could even wage wars on behalf of the league.

The problem with that is in order to set up a war RP we need willing opponents, and no one's willing to go toe-to-toe with an organization with... literally over 100 members. wew.

I could organize RP lessons though, to teach newer players how to RP properly in NS Forums.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates