NATION

PASSWORD

Winterfell Ball(OOC/Ausozera-Only/Signups/Soft-PMT)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who's been the most interesting character during this ball?

Poll ended at Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:11 pm

Natalia
3
15%
Jacquelyn
4
20%
Lahja
2
10%
Kimiko
3
15%
Sig
4
20%
Historia
2
10%
Kotori
2
10%
Silvia
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 20

User avatar
Cirilla
Minister
 
Posts: 3352
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cirilla » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:46 pm

Vanquaria wrote:Cirilla, respond to my response post, I wanna know whats on the damn third floor lol

I was waiting till Dominic would go up stairs as well as Sir Hyrald, also gotta respond about Cyri...

User avatar
Empire of Donner land
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6363
Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Empire of Donner land » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:47 pm

Anyone want to annoy Ajehski?
Please?

I'm bored. ;-;
Heyo.
Check us out.

The Collected Entries Of Me In A Nutshell
"Donner: A chill guy who has no chill" - Esgonia
"Everything is wrong. Everything" - URA

User avatar
Ratte
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1856
Founded: Feb 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ratte » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:48 pm

Cirilla wrote:
Vanquaria wrote:Cirilla, respond to my response post, I wanna know whats on the damn third floor lol

I was waiting till Dominic would go up stairs as well as Sir Hyrald, also gotta respond about Cyri...

yeah....
The Federal Republic Of Ratte | Current Leader: Wilhelm Rueger|Head Of Government: Chancellor Klaus Hölder
Co-Owner of Grunder Industries
OOC crap and things
Best song -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTPHBVxydnI
German | Historian | Centrist(sorta) | Writier | Aviation Amatuer
<3 wargame: european escalation | Red Dragon

User avatar
Ratte
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1856
Founded: Feb 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ratte » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:48 pm

Empire of Donner land wrote:Anyone want to annoy Ajehski?
Please?

I'm bored. ;-;

lel
my sniper can do that easily
at least the annoying one
The Federal Republic Of Ratte | Current Leader: Wilhelm Rueger|Head Of Government: Chancellor Klaus Hölder
Co-Owner of Grunder Industries
OOC crap and things
Best song -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTPHBVxydnI
German | Historian | Centrist(sorta) | Writier | Aviation Amatuer
<3 wargame: european escalation | Red Dragon

User avatar
Empire of Donner land
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6363
Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Empire of Donner land » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:49 pm

Ratte wrote:
Empire of Donner land wrote:Anyone want to annoy Ajehski?
Please?

I'm bored. ;-;

lel
my sniper can do that easily
at least the annoying one

Okay, post if you wish. He's at the Bar.
Heyo.
Check us out.

The Collected Entries Of Me In A Nutshell
"Donner: A chill guy who has no chill" - Esgonia
"Everything is wrong. Everything" - URA

User avatar
North Arkana
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8817
Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:51 pm

As weird as it seems, Silvia and Nikolas may not be that at odds, so long as they avoid economics.
"I don't know everything, just the things I know" Class N14: Tier 4, Type III, Superpower (Usually)
We Do Not Use NS Stats, Link Contains RP Stats
Progressivism 75
Socialism 56.25
Tenderness 40.625
You are an open-minded progressive; a profile associated with a journalist. You are skeptical towards religion, and have a balanced attitude towards humanity.
Your attitudes towards economics appear neither capitalist nor socialist, someone who would be described as a liberal.
You appear to be, a sensible realistic egalitarian with few strong convictions.
/人 ‿‿ 人\ Just sign on the dotted line please...

User avatar
Esgonia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6659
Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:51 pm

Now wondering if there's a firing range or something similar in the Palace, maybe she and Dominic could squeeze off a few rounds there.
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.
Also does not use NS Stats (I have written factbooks, dammit!)
North Arkana's beloved imouto

Empire of Donner land wrote:We get it.
You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

Cirilla wrote: Housemaid, a bad one yet baddass

Victoriala wrote:Thank god we aren't neighbors
18 years old, Male, Filipino, Centrist-Right(ish).
Call me Es, Esgo/n, Ainsley Harriot, whatever.
Pro: Memes
Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Awarded the Order of the Emperor by DEN
Tune of the Now: What ISIL would hear in hell,

User avatar
North Arkana
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8817
Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:53 pm

Esgonia wrote:Now wondering if there's a firing range or something similar in the Palace, maybe she and Dominic could squeeze off a few rounds there.

Silvia just told Riri she could leave her and mingle. 8)
"I don't know everything, just the things I know" Class N14: Tier 4, Type III, Superpower (Usually)
We Do Not Use NS Stats, Link Contains RP Stats
Progressivism 75
Socialism 56.25
Tenderness 40.625
You are an open-minded progressive; a profile associated with a journalist. You are skeptical towards religion, and have a balanced attitude towards humanity.
Your attitudes towards economics appear neither capitalist nor socialist, someone who would be described as a liberal.
You appear to be, a sensible realistic egalitarian with few strong convictions.
/人 ‿‿ 人\ Just sign on the dotted line please...

User avatar
Vanquaria
Senator
 
Posts: 4809
Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:53 pm

Empire of Donner land wrote:Anyone want to annoy Ajehski?
Please?

I'm bored. ;-;


maybe my autarch can walk right up to him and say ,'Ha! You lost the damn mountains!' and do a jiggle dance before walking with too much obvious swag away lol
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.


"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

User avatar
Esgonia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6659
Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:54 pm

North Arkana wrote:
Esgonia wrote:Now wondering if there's a firing range or something similar in the Palace, maybe she and Dominic could squeeze off a few rounds there.

Silvia just told Riri she could leave her and mingle. 8)

*Hides in Bathroom stall*
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.
Also does not use NS Stats (I have written factbooks, dammit!)
North Arkana's beloved imouto

Empire of Donner land wrote:We get it.
You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

Cirilla wrote: Housemaid, a bad one yet baddass

Victoriala wrote:Thank god we aren't neighbors
18 years old, Male, Filipino, Centrist-Right(ish).
Call me Es, Esgo/n, Ainsley Harriot, whatever.
Pro: Memes
Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Awarded the Order of the Emperor by DEN
Tune of the Now: What ISIL would hear in hell,

User avatar
Empire of Donner land
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6363
Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Empire of Donner land » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:55 pm

Vanquaria wrote:
Empire of Donner land wrote:Anyone want to annoy Ajehski?
Please.

I'm bored. ;-;


maybe my autarch can walk right up to him and say ,'Ha! You lost the damn mountains!' and do a jiggle dance before walking with too much obvious swag away lol

I don't mind, as long as I have something to do. ;_;
Heyo.
Check us out.

The Collected Entries Of Me In A Nutshell
"Donner: A chill guy who has no chill" - Esgonia
"Everything is wrong. Everything" - URA

User avatar
Cirilla
Minister
 
Posts: 3352
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cirilla » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:11 am

Esgonia wrote:Now wondering if there's a firing range or something similar in the Palace, maybe she and Dominic could squeeze off a few rounds there.

At the guard house, outside the residential area.

User avatar
Esgonia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6659
Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:14 am

Cirilla wrote:
Esgonia wrote:Now wondering if there's a firing range or something similar in the Palace, maybe she and Dominic could squeeze off a few rounds there.

At the guard house, outside the residential area.

Now going to edit ze post.
Also, anyone's allowed access, right?
Last edited by Esgonia on Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.
Also does not use NS Stats (I have written factbooks, dammit!)
North Arkana's beloved imouto

Empire of Donner land wrote:We get it.
You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

Cirilla wrote: Housemaid, a bad one yet baddass

Victoriala wrote:Thank god we aren't neighbors
18 years old, Male, Filipino, Centrist-Right(ish).
Call me Es, Esgo/n, Ainsley Harriot, whatever.
Pro: Memes
Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Awarded the Order of the Emperor by DEN
Tune of the Now: What ISIL would hear in hell,

User avatar
North Arkana
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8817
Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:16 am

Esgonia wrote:
North Arkana wrote:Silvia just told Riri she could leave her and mingle. 8)

*Hides in Bathroom stall*

She just wants to have a semi-normal conversation with someone for the first time in her life the plane crash. Do I need to dig up her back story again? Actually, scratch that, I will.

Everyone,prepare to be scarred.
North Arkana wrote:"I used to be a normal girl, you know. Really, I did. I was like anyone else. I had my friends at school and my family. I doubt any of them would recognize me anymore though. They'd probably all think I was a monster," Riri says as she continues running maintenance on her weapons. "There was a plane crash... I can't remember how long ago it was, I think I was 12 or something... My parents died in it, and I guess I'd did too, or at least I should have. I had a broken neck or something, was completely paralyzed and had to breathe with a machine."
She stops, pausing for a moment to touch her throat.
"Apparently, I caught the attention of someone in the Special Services Sections about a year later. Maybe I had some sort of genetic predisposition towards being the kind of person they needed. I can't say that they took me in really, it's more like they kidnapped me from the hospital, drugged me and everything. Kind of overkill for a paraplegic. I woke up with this awful pain in the back of my head, my neck, my spine... It was so bad I didn't realize for a little that I shouldn't BE feeling anything below my neck."
She touches the faint scar on the back of her neck.
"They did something with the spinal cord apparently... Used pieces from someone else... And then they said that I belonged to them. It's not like I could have refused... So they started me on these drugs. 'Conditioning drugs' is what they call them, because they condition your mind and body into becoming what they need it to be. I was a good little doll for them, really, I was. Some of the other kids though... Their bodies were conditioned, but their minds weren't. They wanted to run away, to get away from these people they knew were doing bad things. But me... All I wanted was Brother's and Sister's approval. So when they did run away... I volunteered to go after them. It was my first mission, really, it was."
She grimaces at the memories of the time.
"I really was such a good little doll back then... Sister had said to make it slow for them, make it painful. So I did as I was told. I did everything as I was told. They just gave me the missions and I executed it. No need for a handler to keep me on track like some of the other dolls... The ones who ran away, they liked to stick together, really, they did. So I knew if I could break one of them, they'd tell me where the others were... So I chose the youngest one, the weakest one.. Only 9 or 10, I think... And I broke her. I did things to her that even made Brother sick... But I found the rest of them after that, so Sister was happy! She even let me break the rest of them too!"
Riri pauses.
"But then I screwed up on my fourth mission. Sister was angry, I wasn't a perfect doll like she wanted. So Sister decided she needed to break me... It really hurt when she did..."
Her hand strays to her lower abdomen for a moment.
"But then, I did really good again, and Brother was happy, so I was given a special assignment. I was sent here, to this city without Brother or Sister. And I became someone else, I became Ririchiya Akiyama... And then I became Nao... But now, now I'm ready to go home to Brother and Sister! I've already done everything they wanted me to, they just haven't called me back yet. But they said I'm allowed to come back on my own if I think the time is right! So I'm going home after this! Back home to Brother and Sister!"
"I don't know everything, just the things I know" Class N14: Tier 4, Type III, Superpower (Usually)
We Do Not Use NS Stats, Link Contains RP Stats
Progressivism 75
Socialism 56.25
Tenderness 40.625
You are an open-minded progressive; a profile associated with a journalist. You are skeptical towards religion, and have a balanced attitude towards humanity.
Your attitudes towards economics appear neither capitalist nor socialist, someone who would be described as a liberal.
You appear to be, a sensible realistic egalitarian with few strong convictions.
/人 ‿‿ 人\ Just sign on the dotted line please...

User avatar
Cirilla
Minister
 
Posts: 3352
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cirilla » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:18 am

Esgonia wrote:
Cirilla wrote:At the guard house, outside the residential area.

Now going to edit ze post.
Also, anyone's allowed access, right?

Lol no, it's in the Guard House. Gotta be one of the guards or a high ranking military officer.

User avatar
Esgonia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6659
Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:19 am

North Arkana wrote:
Esgonia wrote:*Hides in Bathroom stall*

She just wants to have a semi-normal conversation with someone for the first time in her life the plane crash. Do I need to dig up her back story again? Actually, scratch that, I will.

Everyone,prepare to be scarred.
North Arkana wrote:"I used to be a normal girl, you know. Really, I did. I was like anyone else. I had my friends at school and my family. I doubt any of them would recognize me anymore though. They'd probably all think I was a monster," Riri says as she continues running maintenance on her weapons. "There was a plane crash... I can't remember how long ago it was, I think I was 12 or something... My parents died in it, and I guess I'd did too, or at least I should have. I had a broken neck or something, was completely paralyzed and had to breathe with a machine."
She stops, pausing for a moment to touch her throat.
"Apparently, I caught the attention of someone in the Special Services Sections about a year later. Maybe I had some sort of genetic predisposition towards being the kind of person they needed. I can't say that they took me in really, it's more like they kidnapped me from the hospital, drugged me and everything. Kind of overkill for a paraplegic. I woke up with this awful pain in the back of my head, my neck, my spine... It was so bad I didn't realize for a little that I shouldn't BE feeling anything below my neck."
She touches the faint scar on the back of her neck.
"They did something with the spinal cord apparently... Used pieces from someone else... And then they said that I belonged to them. It's not like I could have refused... So they started me on these drugs. 'Conditioning drugs' is what they call them, because they condition your mind and body into becoming what they need it to be. I was a good little doll for them, really, I was. Some of the other kids though... Their bodies were conditioned, but their minds weren't. They wanted to run away, to get away from these people they knew were doing bad things. But me... All I wanted was Brother's and Sister's approval. So when they did run away... I volunteered to go after them. It was my first mission, really, it was."
She grimaces at the memories of the time.
"I really was such a good little doll back then... Sister had said to make it slow for them, make it painful. So I did as I was told. I did everything as I was told. They just gave me the missions and I executed it. No need for a handler to keep me on track like some of the other dolls... The ones who ran away, they liked to stick together, really, they did. So I knew if I could break one of them, they'd tell me where the others were... So I chose the youngest one, the weakest one.. Only 9 or 10, I think... And I broke her. I did things to her that even made Brother sick... But I found the rest of them after that, so Sister was happy! She even let me break the rest of them too!"
Riri pauses.
"But then I screwed up on my fourth mission. Sister was angry, I wasn't a perfect doll like she wanted. So Sister decided she needed to break me... It really hurt when she did..."
Her hand strays to her lower abdomen for a moment.
"But then, I did really good again, and Brother was happy, so I was given a special assignment. I was sent here, to this city without Brother or Sister. And I became someone else, I became Ririchiya Akiyama... And then I became Nao... But now, now I'm ready to go home to Brother and Sister! I've already done everything they wanted me to, they just haven't called me back yet. But they said I'm allowed to come back on my own if I think the time is right! So I'm going home after this! Back home to Brother and Sister!"


Esgonia wrote:As the team heads deeper towards the tunnel, they suddenly hear a voice coming from somewhere saying "Come here". It sounded like a little girl's voice, but a bit more hoarse, and a different one from Riri's too.

This is totally a real girl's voice Kotori thought sarcastically, but then, it could be another one of those drugged-up schoolgirls, so she follows the source of the voice and tells her team to stay behind her closely. Further and further into the tunnels, they stop behind a metallic door, with the same voice saying "Come here." Thinking that it could be one of them, she tells her team to stay here as she inspects the room, but she'll radio for backup.
"Well, here goes. Wish me luck." Says Kotori as she opens the door, little does she know what lies beneath her.

As she goes into the other side of the door, it revealed a slightly smaller tunnel, with a source of light, red in color. As the door creaked as she shuts the door, the voice then giggles and utters: "You're here, come join me! come join me!". Kotori felt a slight bit of fear, as the voice now just sounded like Riri's, without further a do, she moves out, shouting "RIRI, IS THAT YOU?! COME OUT!".

When she gets to the source of light, she felt something on her neck. She turns her back to see what was it, only to find nothing. But when she turned her back, the lights turned dim.
"What the? Hey! What's happening. What is this place?!" Shouts Kotori, feeling scared of what's going on.
"Oh, you want to see? Well then, WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME!". The lights came back again, revealing a sight that would haunt her for years to come.


Appropriate Theme

It revealed a room, full of blood and mutilated corpses, with hearts and innards scattered all over the floor, and heads, removed of their tongues and eyes impaled on metallic pikes on the walls, with blood dripping on the orifices. The voice then turns from a cute, sweet voice, to a demonic-like female voice. "Come closer, sweetheart". This time, it came from another door on the other side of the room, in which Kotori kicks open, revealing a more disturbing sight.

This time, the room resembled her parent's home, complete with her parents, conjoined, with pupil-less eyes, and wearing no clothes, and feeding off the family dog, looking like it had rabies and with a disturbing smile on his face. As Kotori shook, horrified. The entity turned to her, saying in unison.

"Kotori! You're home! won't you join us."

Then she feels a tap on her shoulder from behind her, it was Junko, her little sister. with empty eye sockets, bringing home a cadaver of a small child with her, which had been consumed.

She then points her carbine at her, who was now at the brink of losing her sanity. She shouts at the top of her lungs, with tears on her eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING OOOOOON! WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK!"

'Junko' giggles, then suddenly points at their 'parents', who are being eaten by their consumed dog, with parts of his ribs showing and flesh hanging from him, They did not care that they were eaten, and instead laughed and tells Kotori to 'Join them'. But instead of moving to them, she turns back to Junko, who was 'melting away', with her eyes falling off the melting body until it dissolved alongside the body.

Kotori, who has now lost her sanity. Begins to scream hysterically at the top of her lungs, begging for all of this to stop. Then suddenly, the room goes dark again, and lights up a few seconds later. Now, instead of her home, revealed the same room as last time, standing at the center of it, a mutilated version of Riri, who wore an exact copy of her maid costume, apparently holding a human head which looked like Kotori. Alongside her, was Lugo, and the apartment staff, who all sported a Glasglow smile, and with pupil-less eyes. All of them stared at her menacingly as 'Riri' began to speak,

"Kotori! Kotori! So glad you are here! We're just having fun!". Kotori begins to shout at her "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON, YOU BITCH!", 'Riri' replied with a giggle, and said in a demonic-like voice:
"We want you to join us, Kotori! Join us!" Kotori begins to back away, but realizes the door behind her has turned into a wall, to 'Riri' 's amusement. "There's no running back, Kotori. You are destine to become one of us. Now, let's have fun!" As 'Lugo' and the others walk towards her with their arms in embrace.

Kotori, who had now lost every inch of her sanity, had only one thing in her mind left.
KILL
In a quick flash. She grabs her carbine and lights up everyone in the room while she screamed hysterically. As soon as her magazine was out, she grabs a nearby ax, and swings it at 'Lugo', splitting his head in half, then turns to another of the 'staff', then another, then another. There was nothing that could stop her blood lust now. When the last of the 'staff' had her head chopped off, she charges at 'Riri' and hacks her, shouting at the top of her lungs.
"DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!". She swung her ax at 'Riri' hitting her on the head, splitting her top part and bottom part of the head. But she did not stop there, she kept on going, dismembering her, severing the bottom part of her head from her neck, chopping off limbs, and disembowels her, all while laughing manically, as she had totally lost her sanity.

As the carnage continued, Koko, and the squad, hears the screams of Kotori and other people from the other side of the room. With no radio contact from her for a while now, they decide to go in, they speedily head towards the room, which revealed to be empty, save for a Rube Goldberg machine with an empty syringe hanging from the rope on the side of the entrance. As the rest secure the first room. Koko and another HUNTR Agent goes into the second room. Where they see several dismembered demons and Kotori, who laughed manically, literally butchering a female cultist, apparently the head of the slaughtered demons.

Koko, who was horrified of what Kotori has become, rushes to her and disarms her ax, and says to her. "What the fuck is wrong with you Snips?!". But Kotori, who is revealed to have hallucinated from the drug the rigged syringe administered to her, sees her as another demonic entity. She then yells at Koko, hysteric.
"GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU FREAKBAG! GET AWAY!".
The HUNTR Agent quickly restrain her as they try to snap Kotori back into existence.

Koko, then decides to knock her out with a taser, and says to Kotori, with tears in her eyes as one of the HUNTR Agents gives Koko the laced syringe. "Kotori, what the hell did those cultists do to you.."
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.
Also does not use NS Stats (I have written factbooks, dammit!)
North Arkana's beloved imouto

Empire of Donner land wrote:We get it.
You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

Cirilla wrote: Housemaid, a bad one yet baddass

Victoriala wrote:Thank god we aren't neighbors
18 years old, Male, Filipino, Centrist-Right(ish).
Call me Es, Esgo/n, Ainsley Harriot, whatever.
Pro: Memes
Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Awarded the Order of the Emperor by DEN
Tune of the Now: What ISIL would hear in hell,

User avatar
Empire of Donner land
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6363
Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Empire of Donner land » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:27 am

Esgonia wrote:
North Arkana wrote:She just wants to have a semi-normal conversation with someone for the first time in her life the plane crash. Do I need to dig up her back story again? Actually, scratch that, I will.

Everyone,prepare to be scarred.


Esgonia wrote:As the team heads deeper towards the tunnel, they suddenly hear a voice coming from somewhere saying "Come here". It sounded like a little girl's voice, but a bit more hoarse, and a different one from Riri's too.

This is totally a real girl's voice Kotori thought sarcastically, but then, it could be another one of those drugged-up schoolgirls, so she follows the source of the voice and tells her team to stay behind her closely. Further and further into the tunnels, they stop behind a metallic door, with the same voice saying "Come here." Thinking that it could be one of them, she tells her team to stay here as she inspects the room, but she'll radio for backup.
"Well, here goes. Wish me luck." Says Kotori as she opens the door, little does she know what lies beneath her.

As she goes into the other side of the door, it revealed a slightly smaller tunnel, with a source of light, red in color. As the door creaked as she shuts the door, the voice then giggles and utters: "You're here, come join me! come join me!". Kotori felt a slight bit of fear, as the voice now just sounded like Riri's, without further a do, she moves out, shouting "RIRI, IS THAT YOU?! COME OUT!".

When she gets to the source of light, she felt something on her neck. She turns her back to see what was it, only to find nothing. But when she turned her back, the lights turned dim.
"What the? Hey! What's happening. What is this place?!" Shouts Kotori, feeling scared of what's going on.
"Oh, you want to see? Well then, WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME!". The lights came back again, revealing a sight that would haunt her for years to come.


Appropriate Theme

It revealed a room, full of blood and mutilated corpses, with hearts and innards scattered all over the floor, and heads, removed of their tongues and eyes impaled on metallic pikes on the walls, with blood dripping on the orifices. The voice then turns from a cute, sweet voice, to a demonic-like female voice. "Come closer, sweetheart". This time, it came from another door on the other side of the room, in which Kotori kicks open, revealing a more disturbing sight.

This time, the room resembled her parent's home, complete with her parents, conjoined, with pupil-less eyes, and wearing no clothes, and feeding off the family dog, looking like it had rabies and with a disturbing smile on his face. As Kotori shook, horrified. The entity turned to her, saying in unison.

"Kotori! You're home! won't you join us."

Then she feels a tap on her shoulder from behind her, it was Junko, her little sister. with empty eye sockets, bringing home a cadaver of a small child with her, which had been consumed.

She then points her carbine at her, who was now at the brink of losing her sanity. She shouts at the top of her lungs, with tears on her eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING OOOOOON! WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK!"

'Junko' giggles, then suddenly points at their 'parents', who are being eaten by their consumed dog, with parts of his ribs showing and flesh hanging from him, They did not care that they were eaten, and instead laughed and tells Kotori to 'Join them'. But instead of moving to them, she turns back to Junko, who was 'melting away', with her eyes falling off the melting body until it dissolved alongside the body.

Kotori, who has now lost her sanity. Begins to scream hysterically at the top of her lungs, begging for all of this to stop. Then suddenly, the room goes dark again, and lights up a few seconds later. Now, instead of her home, revealed the same room as last time, standing at the center of it, a mutilated version of Riri, who wore an exact copy of her maid costume, apparently holding a human head which looked like Kotori. Alongside her, was Lugo, and the apartment staff, who all sported a Glasglow smile, and with pupil-less eyes. All of them stared at her menacingly as 'Riri' began to speak,

"Kotori! Kotori! So glad you are here! We're just having fun!". Kotori begins to shout at her "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON, YOU BITCH!", 'Riri' replied with a giggle, and said in a demonic-like voice:
"We want you to join us, Kotori! Join us!" Kotori begins to back away, but realizes the door behind her has turned into a wall, to 'Riri' 's amusement. "There's no running back, Kotori. You are destine to become one of us. Now, let's have fun!" As 'Lugo' and the others walk towards her with their arms in embrace.

Kotori, who had now lost every inch of her sanity, had only one thing in her mind left.
KILL
In a quick flash. She grabs her carbine and lights up everyone in the room while she screamed hysterically. As soon as her magazine was out, she grabs a nearby ax, and swings it at 'Lugo', splitting his head in half, then turns to another of the 'staff', then another, then another. There was nothing that could stop her blood lust now. When the last of the 'staff' had her head chopped off, she charges at 'Riri' and hacks her, shouting at the top of her lungs.
"DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!". She swung her ax at 'Riri' hitting her on the head, splitting her top part and bottom part of the head. But she did not stop there, she kept on going, dismembering her, severing the bottom part of her head from her neck, chopping off limbs, and disembowels her, all while laughing manically, as she had totally lost her sanity.

As the carnage continued, Koko, and the squad, hears the screams of Kotori and other people from the other side of the room. With no radio contact from her for a while now, they decide to go in, they speedily head towards the room, which revealed to be empty, save for a Rube Goldberg machine with an empty syringe hanging from the rope on the side of the entrance. As the rest secure the first room. Koko and another HUNTR Agent goes into the second room. Where they see several dismembered demons and Kotori, who laughed manically, literally butchering a female cultist, apparently the head of the slaughtered demons.

Koko, who was horrified of what Kotori has become, rushes to her and disarms her ax, and says to her. "What the fuck is wrong with you Snips?!". But Kotori, who is revealed to have hallucinated from the drug the rigged syringe administered to her, sees her as another demonic entity. She then yells at Koko, hysteric.
"GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU FREAKBAG! GET AWAY!".
The HUNTR Agent quickly restrain her as they try to snap Kotori back into existence.

Koko, then decides to knock her out with a taser, and says to Kotori, with tears in her eyes as one of the HUNTR Agents gives Koko the laced syringe. "Kotori, what the hell did those cultists do to you.."


We get it.

You're the grand master edge supreme. :P
Heyo.
Check us out.

The Collected Entries Of Me In A Nutshell
"Donner: A chill guy who has no chill" - Esgonia
"Everything is wrong. Everything" - URA

User avatar
Esgonia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6659
Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:29 am

Empire of Donner land wrote:
Esgonia wrote:


We get it.

You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

That's not even the worst.
Here's the predecessor to that post.
Esgonia wrote:As the monster had fallen by the grenades and hitting the support pillars in the process, the tunnel caved in, forcing Kotori and the rest to run. Shouting to the Vanquarian soldier
"OH SHIT! LET'S GO LET'S GO!"
Once the tunnels had collapsed and the monster buried deep in the rubble, they stopped to take a breather and assessed the situation.
"Ammo check and casualties." Says Kotori, panting. "3 wounded, we have half the ammo we got left, Snips." replies Koko, after asking the other HUNTR Agents on their magazines.
"Equipment check."
"Mask and goggles good to go."
"Same here, sir!."
"D-don't worry about us, sir, we can walk and shoot" said the wounded agents.
The others reply the same answer. Feeling somehow relived, Kotori reloads her last magazine then proceeds deeper into the tunnel. "Guys, follow me. Since we can't go back, we'll have to head this way. Remember, 3 meter spread, don't bunch up. Fire in bursts this time." said Kotori as the team moves up through the tunnels. This time, they noticed that there was no demonic activity in the area.

Strange. Did they all run off or something? Koko says to herself. After several minutes of wandering around, they see a bright red light shining from the tunnel ceiling along with loud and disturbing noises. A closer investigation spots a flight of staircases they could take upstairs. Kotori then tells them to head upstairs and see what they could find. Koko lead the team upstairs, scanning their ascent into the upper floor while Kotori took the rear.

Once all of them headed upstairs, they were met by nothing else but a single metal door. One of the agents approaches it and opens it with no hassle.
"Heh, guess that we're welcome, sir." Snickered HUNTR-7. Kotori goes inside with Koko following them, telling the others to stay, they were visited by a horrible sight.

They realized that they were at the third floor on one of the Cultist's lairs, where a horribly disgusting orgy took place, lied out on the ground floor were a pile of dead bodies, all stripped naked with some of them dismembered as cultists partake in their sick fantasies of [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]. Some of them were even disemboweled alive as the cultists ate their innards and [REDACTED] them simultaneously. The floor was ravaged with blood and gore as gut-wrenching screams, lewd [REDACTED] sounds, and classical music echo throughout the lair, producing a mentally-scarring noise.

Both Koko and Kotori. horrified at the scene, remained calm as they spot demons guarding the area, this time, armed with machine guns. They hid behind the walls of the balcony they were in as Koko observed at the ground floor through her binoculars to check if the Ambassador was there. She then finds him. Well, what's left of him, alongside his family, being impaled on a pike. His tongue was cut off and so was his [REDACTED] and his wife was decapitated with her head among the human remains, with both of her eyes missing. The first daughter was split in half Her top half was laid on the floor, with her left [REDACTED] ripped off with a cavity on her chest indicating the heart was eaten.while her bottom half was being [REDACTED] by 2 cultists, the other playing around with her intestines. They had realized that they were unable to recover their bodies in this state.


But she noticed that the second daughter was not there, indicating she might have survived. Without hesitation, she takes the pictures of the gruesome remains of the Ambassador and his family's carcasses and informs Kotori about it. Kotori nods, and proceeds to head back outside quickly and quietly. As both of them get back outside, they shut the door quietly. One of the Agents then asks her what was in there.
"We'll talk about this later, it's not safe here. Let's go back downstairs and head back to the tunnels." Says Kotori as she moves out. The others nod as Koko took the rear. Once there were all back in the tunnels they once again go deeper into the damned Metro.
Last edited by Esgonia on Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.
Also does not use NS Stats (I have written factbooks, dammit!)
North Arkana's beloved imouto

Empire of Donner land wrote:We get it.
You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

Cirilla wrote: Housemaid, a bad one yet baddass

Victoriala wrote:Thank god we aren't neighbors
18 years old, Male, Filipino, Centrist-Right(ish).
Call me Es, Esgo/n, Ainsley Harriot, whatever.
Pro: Memes
Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Awarded the Order of the Emperor by DEN
Tune of the Now: What ISIL would hear in hell,

User avatar
North Arkana
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8817
Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:30 am

Empire of Donner land wrote:
Esgonia wrote:


We get it.

You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

Nah, Esgonia is good at the explicit writing it all down. The horror in mine comes from the implications of what really happened to Riri and the other members of Project Sonata.
"I don't know everything, just the things I know" Class N14: Tier 4, Type III, Superpower (Usually)
We Do Not Use NS Stats, Link Contains RP Stats
Progressivism 75
Socialism 56.25
Tenderness 40.625
You are an open-minded progressive; a profile associated with a journalist. You are skeptical towards religion, and have a balanced attitude towards humanity.
Your attitudes towards economics appear neither capitalist nor socialist, someone who would be described as a liberal.
You appear to be, a sensible realistic egalitarian with few strong convictions.
/人 ‿‿ 人\ Just sign on the dotted line please...

User avatar
Esgonia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6659
Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:35 am

North Arkana wrote:
Empire of Donner land wrote:
We get it.

You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

Nah, Esgonia is good at the explicit writing it all down. The horror in mine comes from the implications of what really happened to Riri and the other members of Project Sonata.

Riri.
Kotori.
Edge Battle.
Nao.

Oh yes, Koto-chan's now sitting on the bench playing her PS VITA, someone can approach her and talk with her or so.
Last edited by Esgonia on Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.
Also does not use NS Stats (I have written factbooks, dammit!)
North Arkana's beloved imouto

Empire of Donner land wrote:We get it.
You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

Cirilla wrote: Housemaid, a bad one yet baddass

Victoriala wrote:Thank god we aren't neighbors
18 years old, Male, Filipino, Centrist-Right(ish).
Call me Es, Esgo/n, Ainsley Harriot, whatever.
Pro: Memes
Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Awarded the Order of the Emperor by DEN
Tune of the Now: What ISIL would hear in hell,

User avatar
North Arkana
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8817
Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:40 am

Esgonia wrote:
North Arkana wrote:Nah, Esgonia is good at the explicit writing it all down. The horror in mine comes from the implications of what really happened to Riri and the other members of Project Sonata.

Riri.
Kotori.
Edge Battle.
Nao.

Please.
*brushes hair over shoulder and looks down nose at kouhai*
The skill in creating the horror in the reader's imagination, created by the reader themselves, is far superior to that of creating it on the paper or screen where nothing is left to the reader's imagination. There is nothing more terrifying than what one can find in one's own mind. The fear found in another's writing only serves to comfort you into believing you are sane, rational, normal. Planting the seed where they realize such horror can be created in their own mind, that is what true edgy horror is made of.
8)
Last edited by North Arkana on Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't know everything, just the things I know" Class N14: Tier 4, Type III, Superpower (Usually)
We Do Not Use NS Stats, Link Contains RP Stats
Progressivism 75
Socialism 56.25
Tenderness 40.625
You are an open-minded progressive; a profile associated with a journalist. You are skeptical towards religion, and have a balanced attitude towards humanity.
Your attitudes towards economics appear neither capitalist nor socialist, someone who would be described as a liberal.
You appear to be, a sensible realistic egalitarian with few strong convictions.
/人 ‿‿ 人\ Just sign on the dotted line please...

User avatar
Esgonia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6659
Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:45 am

North Arkana wrote:
Esgonia wrote:Riri.
Kotori.
Edge Battle.
Nao.

Please.
*brushes hair over shoulder and looks down nose at kouhai*
The skill in creating the horror in the reader's imagination, created by the reader themselves, is far superior to that of creating it on the paper or screen where nothing is left to the reader's imagination. There is nothing more terrifying than what one can find in one's own mind. The fear found in another's writing only serves to comfort you into believing you are sane, rational, normal. Planting the seed where they realize such horror can be created in their own mind, that is what true edgy horror is made of.
8)


k.
*looks for Urran*
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.
Also does not use NS Stats (I have written factbooks, dammit!)
North Arkana's beloved imouto

Empire of Donner land wrote:We get it.
You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

Cirilla wrote: Housemaid, a bad one yet baddass

Victoriala wrote:Thank god we aren't neighbors
18 years old, Male, Filipino, Centrist-Right(ish).
Call me Es, Esgo/n, Ainsley Harriot, whatever.
Pro: Memes
Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Awarded the Order of the Emperor by DEN
Tune of the Now: What ISIL would hear in hell,

User avatar
Vanquaria
Senator
 
Posts: 4809
Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:48 am

Esgonia wrote:
North Arkana wrote:Please.
*brushes hair over shoulder and looks down nose at kouhai*
The skill in creating the horror in the reader's imagination, created by the reader themselves, is far superior to that of creating it on the paper or screen where nothing is left to the reader's imagination. There is nothing more terrifying than what one can find in one's own mind. The fear found in another's writing only serves to comfort you into believing you are sane, rational, normal. Planting the seed where they realize such horror can be created in their own mind, that is what true edgy horror is made of.
8)


k.
*looks for Urran*


That moment when Esgonia fully rejected Arkana lol
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.


"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

User avatar
North Arkana
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8817
Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:48 am

Esgonia wrote:
North Arkana wrote:Please.
*brushes hair over shoulder and looks down nose at kouhai*
The skill in creating the horror in the reader's imagination, created by the reader themselves, is far superior to that of creating it on the paper or screen where nothing is left to the reader's imagination. There is nothing more terrifying than what one can find in one's own mind. The fear found in another's writing only serves to comfort you into believing you are sane, rational, normal. Planting the seed where they realize such horror can be created in their own mind, that is what true edgy horror is made of.
8)


k.
*looks for Urran*

Geh! It was a joke! A joke!
"I don't know everything, just the things I know" Class N14: Tier 4, Type III, Superpower (Usually)
We Do Not Use NS Stats, Link Contains RP Stats
Progressivism 75
Socialism 56.25
Tenderness 40.625
You are an open-minded progressive; a profile associated with a journalist. You are skeptical towards religion, and have a balanced attitude towards humanity.
Your attitudes towards economics appear neither capitalist nor socialist, someone who would be described as a liberal.
You appear to be, a sensible realistic egalitarian with few strong convictions.
/人 ‿‿ 人\ Just sign on the dotted line please...

User avatar
Esgonia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6659
Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:52 am

Vanquaria wrote:
Esgonia wrote:
k.
*looks for Urran*


That moment when Esgonia fully rejected Arkana lol

When Urran isn't online to halp
;n;
Who will protect maid kouhai from meanie scary Arkana now
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.
Also does not use NS Stats (I have written factbooks, dammit!)
North Arkana's beloved imouto

Empire of Donner land wrote:We get it.
You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

Cirilla wrote: Housemaid, a bad one yet baddass

Victoriala wrote:Thank god we aren't neighbors
18 years old, Male, Filipino, Centrist-Right(ish).
Call me Es, Esgo/n, Ainsley Harriot, whatever.
Pro: Memes
Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Awarded the Order of the Emperor by DEN
Tune of the Now: What ISIL would hear in hell,

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mervay, The Underground Movement Union, Todlichebujoku

Advertisement

Remove ads