NATION

PASSWORD

6th Richoness Excursion | (Leuven) Brabantum

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zantezumania
Envoy

Founded: Jun 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zantezumania » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:46 am

Nathaniel Arrives At The School. He Would Look At The School. "Hmm... Quite Different To What I'm Used To In Svalbard..." He Enters The School, Looking For A Sign Of Where To Go. He Wanders Aimlessly...

Qasheer
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Qasheer » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:56 am

"I'm hungy!" Jud said rushing to the cafeteria. Then he bumped with a boy. "Oh sorry, I didn't see you there," he said then yet again rushing to the cafeteria again. "Oh my God? Is that my first expression?" he asked himself.

At The Cafeteria
"IS there any Nasi Goreng Pattaya or Nasi Lemak here?" Jud asked the Cafeteria Worker. "Excuse me?" she asked Jud again because didn't understand what he is asking. "Oh sorry, is there any Stuffed Omelette Fried Rice or Coconut Rice," Jud replied translating the meaning of the dish he stated. "Sorry sir but we don't have any of your food you wanted in our menu. Do you like to try anything else?" she asked. "Bummer... Ok then. I have a cup of latte and the burger," Jud said. Then he pays for the meal and eat it at a table alone while seeing others eating in group.

Brabantum
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Corporate Police State

Postby Brabantum » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:05 am

Andzhalswoodosia wrote:Rufus walks towards the cafeteria still listening to music. "This place better have tacos." he thought. "Otherwise, this place is going to the ground!"

The cafeteria woman noticed Rufus and walked towards him. "Hello there new face. Are you one of the exchange students?", she asked while having someone prepare the menu of the day.
"Eli, Eli, lema sabachtani? Is this truly the end of man?"

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Britonisea » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:05 am

As Holden took an apple and a Sandwich, and Lachlan picked a banana and some chicken soup they looked for a table to sit at. "Hey, look, it's that boy who was sleeping." whispered Holden looking at Jud. The two brothers then walked over to Jud and sat on the opposite side of him. The two brothers turned a bit red, and sat in silence. "nice Day outside, right?" Holden spat out.
Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Brabantum
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Brabantum » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:08 am

Qasheer wrote:"I'm hungy!" Jud said rushing to the cafeteria. Then he bumped with a boy. "Oh sorry, I didn't see you there," he said then yet again rushing to the cafeteria again. "Oh my God? Is that my first expression?" he asked himself.

At The Cafeteria
"IS there any Nasi Goreng Pattaya or Nasi Lemak here?" Jud asked the Cafeteria Worker. "Excuse me?" she asked Jud again because didn't understand what he is asking. "Oh sorry, is there any Stuffed Omelette Fried Rice or Coconut Rice," Jud replied translating the meaning of the dish he stated. "Sorry sir but we don't have any of your food you wanted in our menu. Do you like to try anything else?" she asked. "Bummer... Ok then. I have a cup of latte and the burger," Jud said. Then he pays for the meal and eat it at a table alone while seeing others eating in group.

OOC: Qasheer, may I please note to you that it's generally not allowed to RP as someone else's character. Just telling you. Otherwise, people might get annoyed.

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Brabantum
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Brabantum » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:10 am

Zantezumania wrote:Nathaniel Arrives At The School. He Would Look At The School. "Hmm... Quite Different To What I'm Used To In Svalbard..." He Enters The School, Looking For A Sign Of Where To Go. He Wanders Aimlessly...

In the distance, the principal has just left a building and noticed Nathaniel. He walks towards him, waving at him. "Hello there young man. Are you by any chance Nathaniel?"

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Zantezumania
Envoy

Founded: Jun 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zantezumania » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:15 am

Brabantum wrote:In the distance, the principal has just left a building and noticed Nathaniel. He walks towards him, waving at him. "Hello there young man. Are you by any chance Nathaniel?"

"Oh Hallo.. Yes Sir, I Am Nathaniel.. I Don't Know Where I Am Supposed To Go... Can You Help Me Mister?" Nathaniel Asks, Looking At His Phone On Zanoogle Translate.

Qasheer
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Qasheer » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:17 am

Brabantum wrote:
Qasheer wrote:"I'm hungy!" Jud said rushing to the cafeteria. Then he bumped with a boy. "Oh sorry, I didn't see you there," he said then yet again rushing to the cafeteria again. "Oh my God? Is that my first expression?" he asked himself.

At The Cafeteria

OOC: Qasheer, may I please note to you that it's generally not allowed to RP as someone else's character. Just telling you. Otherwise, people might get annoyed.

??? Okay... I don't really understand but... okay....

Qasheer
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Qasheer » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:18 am

Britonisea wrote:As Holden took an apple and a Sandwich, and Lachlan picked a banana and some chicken soup they looked for a table to sit at. "Hey, look, it's that boy who was sleeping." whispered Holden looking at Jud. The two brothers then walked over to Jud and sat on the opposite side of him. The two brothers turned a bit red, and sat in silence. "nice Day outside, right?" Holden spat out.

"huh?" Jud response spontaneously. "Come again?"

Brabantum
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Brabantum » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:22 am

Zantezumania wrote:
Brabantum wrote:In the distance, the principal has just left a building and noticed Nathaniel. He walks towards him, waving at him. "Hello there young man. Are you by any chance Nathaniel?"

"Oh Hallo.. Yes Sir, I Am Nathaniel.. I Don't Know Where I Am Supposed To Go... Can You Help Me Mister?" Nathaniel Asks, Looking At His Phone On Zanoogle Translate.

"Of course I can. Where would you like to go first?", the principal says while looking at the app. "I suppose you'll also want a translator?"

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Brabantum
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Brabantum » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:23 am

Qasheer wrote:
Brabantum wrote:OOC: Qasheer, may I please note to you that it's generally not allowed to RP as someone else's character. Just telling you. Otherwise, people might get annoyed.

??? Okay... I don't really understand but... okay....

Don't worry. I know that it's quite a confusing rule.

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:33 am

Qasheer wrote:
Britonisea wrote:As Holden took an apple and a Sandwich, and Lachlan picked a banana and some chicken soup they looked for a table to sit at. "Hey, look, it's that boy who was sleeping." whispered Holden looking at Jud. The two brothers then walked over to Jud and sat on the opposite side of him. The two brothers turned a bit red, and sat in silence. "nice Day outside, right?" Holden spat out.

Holden pointed at the window, "Lovely day outside!" he started to go more red. "Well, I am Lachlan" interrupted him.
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Qasheer
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Qasheer » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:41 am

Britonisea wrote:
Qasheer wrote:

Holden pointed at the window, "Lovely day outside!" he started to go more red. "Well, I am Lachlan" interrupted him.

Jud suddenly kept quiet for a while. "Yeah," he said awkwardly. "Hmm... I'm... Jud Schapiro from Qasheer..." he answered while eating his burger. Than everything suddenly became awkward.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:46 am

"Hmmm..." Holden hummed. "I am Holden; we are from Britonisea..." he coughed...Quite an awkward atmosphere was created. "So...How far away is Qasheer?" asked Lachlan.
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Qasheer
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Qasheer » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:51 am

Britonisea wrote:"Hmmm..." Holden hummed. "I am Holden; we are from Britonisea..." he coughed...Quite an awkward atmosphere was created. "So...How far away is Qasheer?" asked Lachlan.

"Qasheer... Nothing much... Just a war going on and I am out of it." he told both of the boys. "And next week we would held our 25th National Election and the third this year," he told them talking about all politics. "Well, I shouldn't talk about this." he said then left the brother. Before he step foot outside the cafeteria, he yelled at them both. "Well! See ya later!"

Andzhalswoodosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 01, 2014

Postby Andzhalswoodosia » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:58 am

Brabantum wrote:
Andzhalswoodosia wrote:Rufus walks towards the cafeteria still listening to music. "This place better have tacos." he thought. "Otherwise, this place is going to the ground!"

The cafeteria woman noticed Rufus and walked towards him. "Hello there new face. Are you one of the exchange students?", she asked while having someone prepare the menu of the day.

He took off one of his wireless ear buds. He nodded. "By any chance do you guys serve any tacos or anything similar to what they serve at El Burro's.*

*El Burro's is a Tex-Mex fast food franchise in the countries of Andzhalswoodosia, Elbya, and Jintudi.
PEACE, FREEDOM, JUSTICE!
Economic Left/Right: 2.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.23

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:02 am

Qasheer wrote:
Britonisea wrote:"Hmmm..." Holden hummed. "I am Holden; we are from Britonisea..." he coughed...Quite an awkward atmosphere was created. "So...How far away is Qasheer?" asked Lachlan.

"Qasheer... Nothing much... Just a war going on and I am out of it." he told both of the boys. "And next week we would held our 25th National Election and the third this year," he told them talking about all politics. "Well, I shouldn't talk about this." he said then left the brother. Before he step foot outside the cafeteria, he yelled at them both. "Well! See ya later!"

"Well bye!" the shouted back.

"interesting character" Lachlan whispered to Holden, "Very interesting"
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Brabantum
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Brabantum » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:03 am

Andzhalswoodosia wrote:
Brabantum wrote:The cafeteria woman noticed Rufus and walked towards him. "Hello there new face. Are you one of the exchange students?", she asked while having someone prepare the menu of the day.

He took off one of his wireless ear buds. He nodded. "By any chance do you guys serve any tacos or anything similar to what they serve at El Burro's.*

*El Burro's is a Tex-Mex fast food franchise in the countries of Andzhalswoodosia, Elbya, and Jintudi.

"Well, we do serve Taco's. Together with an array of other foods if you're interested. In fact, we serve restaurant-like food here. But I suppose you're here to eat, and not to talk. Am I right?"

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Qasheer
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Qasheer » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:09 am

Jud's Room
"Does there something wrong with Muko mum?" asked Jud concerning about his cat, Muko, that are still at Qasheer. "She's just sick? Okay then, could you send her to a vet hospital?" "Okay, thank you mum! Love you! Muah-muah!" he said then ended his phone call with his mother at Qasheer. "Qasheer has change a lot," he said then sitting on the corner of his bed. "After the death of... Ghaffar..." he said slowly remember about the former president of Qasheer.

"Wait, now I remember! I know those boys from the airport!" he said recalling of an event. "Meh! Sleep again after all that eating!" Zzz

Brabantum
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Brabantum » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:16 am

Qasheer wrote:Jud's Room
"Does there something wrong with Muko mum?" asked Jud concerning about his cat, Muko, that are still at Qasheer. "She's just sick? Okay then, could you send her to a vet hospital?" "Okay, thank you mum! Love you! Muah-muah!" he said then ended his phone call with his mother at Qasheer. "Qasheer has change a lot," he said then sitting on the corner of his bed. "After the death of... Ghaffar..." he said slowly remember about the former president of Qasheer.

"Wait, now I remember! I know those boys from the airport!" he said recalling of an event. "Meh! Sleep again after all that eating!" Zzz

OOC: Hehe. Such a sleepyhead.
Last edited by Brabantum on Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Andzhalswoodosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 01, 2014

Postby Andzhalswoodosia » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:31 am

Brabantum wrote:
Andzhalswoodosia wrote:He took off one of his wireless ear buds. He nodded. "By any chance do you guys serve any tacos or anything similar to what they serve at El Burro's.*

"Well, we do serve Taco's. Together with an array of other foods if you're interested. In fact, we serve restaurant-like food here. But I suppose you're here to eat, and not to talk. Am I right?"

He shrugged. "Well, I guess I'll be in line now." He slightly smiled, waved goodbye and went in line to order a taco.
PEACE, FREEDOM, JUSTICE!
Economic Left/Right: 2.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.23

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:36 am

Both boys finished their food and decided to go back up their room. "Huh, what should we do now?" asked Lachlan. Holden shrugged, "Let's just say put, unpack our stuff and then after, we can go downstairs. We can look for Andzhalswoodosian kids, they're always nice people." Lachlan looked at Holden in terror. "Fine. I hate unpacking. It's so boring."
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Qasheer
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Qasheer » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:55 am

Another hour pass by, Jud still sleeping at his bed. What a sleepyhead people say. Why is he such a sleepyhead, because. Because of the time. It might be sunny and evening here but another way around, Qasheer is like, 2:52 am or so. Because he is already use with the Qasheer time, he always sleep upon arriving here.

Then, Jud just awake from his slumberness. "Just like 40 minutes of sleeping!" he exclaimed then walk out of his room again. Now, he wants to take a shower. "Well, better smell good then rubbish," he said laughing all his way there. But what this? He forgot his clothes at his room. Huh, maybe he will attract women when he wants to get his clothes at his room in towels.

Meh! :lol2: :lol2:

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:26 pm

"I need to go to the toilet." Lachlan said running out of the room. "I wonder where the toilets are...hmmmm" he wondered around the building before going passed the shower rooms.
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Brabantum
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Brabantum » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:33 pm

Britonisea wrote:"I need to go to the toilet." Lachlan said running out of the room. "I wonder where the toilets are...hmmmm" he wondered around the building before going passed the shower rooms.

In the meantime, the school's sports coach had finished his personal daily work out. As he finished showering, he noticed Lachlan and quickly called him. "Um. Hello there young man. I have a small problem."

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates