NATION

PASSWORD

Dawn - Progressivist vs Conservative conflict (OOC/Closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bashriyya
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Bashriyya » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:55 am

Asigna wrote:
Bashriyya wrote:

Just joking, you will see, and you will like.

Oh goodie. Jafar Asma returns.

He has been missing for a while, because he is secretly being held in special high-security prison Nasheed built in his basement.
Undergoing retcon, standby.

Bashriyya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bashriyya » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:56 am

Actually retcon that, Jafar Asma is organizing a rebel invasion force in some Sub-Saharan country to attempt to return to Bashriyya.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:02 pm

Bashriyya wrote:Actually retcon that, Jafar Asma is organizing a rebel invasion force in some Sub-Saharan country to attempt to return to Bashriyya.

Mustafa Omar and Asma would make a great team to turn the barbaric and backward superstitious country into a powerful and great rational nation with a voice in world affairs.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

Bashriyya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bashriyya » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:10 pm

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:05 pm

Deian salazar wrote:Nation name: Feng
Side with (conservatives, progressivists, observer): Progressivists
Population: 400 million
Government type: Constitutional Monarchy where the King holds power
Map: Here
Military size: 2.4 million total(1 million active, 1.4 million reserve)
Economic size (GDP nominal): 26,000 GDP Per Capita

Accepted
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:14 pm

Deian salazar wrote:I chose the progressivists because I think(I'm not sure) that my allies/friends Flard and them were on that side.
If not, switch me to conservatives.

Oi think fer ya self fella. What does Feng stand for not it's allies
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Bashriyya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bashriyya » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:22 pm

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=krajistov_sfr

Jafar Asma is officially in GTR's country.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:22 pm

Flardania wrote:
Deian salazar wrote:I chose the progressivists because I think(I'm not sure) that my allies/friends Flard and them were on that side.
If not, switch me to conservatives.

Oi think fer ya self fella. What does Feng stand for not it's allies

Why the hell do people discourage from joining the cause. The conservatives are worse.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Victoriala
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Victoriala » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:24 pm

Alaskan Democratic Federative Republic wrote:
Quirina wrote:Yeah. And also, for clarity's sake, my Federal Filipino/Philippine Republic (and other names) is part of the Great Quirina Republic. It's a nation-state (FFR) within a country (GQR).

We really do need a map though, because I really don't know certain people countries are located and there a lotta NS that has the same location.

To be honest I'm not in earth so
THE COMMONWEALTH OF VICTORIALA
Fuck discourse, Memes are the way forward (its inevitable and you know it)
FACTBOOK | LA SOCIÉTÉ | NATIONS | ILLUMINATOR | +
Fucking little island person. 陰 and 陽 but mostly 陰. I draw and do designs.
My NS activity is 90% shitposts. Singy and I fuck each other occasionally.
Equity is True Equality. Pro-Aufklärung, Anti-Gegenaufklärung. [economic: -4.0 social: -4.21]

Krajistov SFR
Secretary

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Krajistov SFR » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:35 pm

Asigna wrote:
Flardania wrote:Oi think fer ya self fella. What does Feng stand for not it's allies

Why the hell do people discourage from joining the cause. The conservatives are worse.

To say the faction opposing you is somehow more worse is fairly bias.

Maybe you should write this down instead?
The conservative faction - Composed of right wing nations who oppose the bayan. The faction consists of various types of conservatives, from Christian fundamentalists to paleoconservatives, from pious Islamists both Sunni and Shia to neocons and all the way to the hardline ultra-conservative reactionaries. This faction opposes progressivism, seeing it nothing more than a sign of "moral decay, social degeneracy and cultural-marxism."
Last edited by Krajistov SFR on Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I AM VOTING DONALD TRUMP!!!!!!

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:39 pm

Krajistov SFR wrote:
Asigna wrote:

To say the faction opposing you is somehow more worse is fairly bias.

Maybe you should write this down instead?
The conservative faction - Composed of right wing nations who oppose the bayan. The faction consists of various types of conservatives, from Christian fundamentalists to paleoconservatives, from pious Islamists both Sunni and Shia to neocons and all the way to the hardline ultra-conservative reactionaries. This faction opposes progressivism, seeing it nothing more than a sign of "moral decay, social degeneracy and cultural-marxism."

:hug: Fine fine ill stop...

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:44 pm

This makes me feel like I should not support this group as the definition makes it that I can't fall into this group
The progressivist faction - Composed of the bayan (Asigna Philippines). It believes in the principles of democracy, egalitarianism, free markets (depending on who you ask) and civil rights for all.

Seems like an important detail is missing, I can't exactly tell what.

I can't stay out all I know is that the current Administration will be active against the progressives in the middle east.

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Krajistov SFR
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Krajistov SFR » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:50 pm

Nation name: Social Federal Republic of Krajistov
Side with (conservatives, progressivists, observer): Progressives
Population: 985 million
Government type: National-Progressivist single-party state Totalitarian dictatorship
Map: Image we own both Krajistov and Crujoslavia
Military size: will be posted
Economic size (GDP nominal): $1,807,100,000,000.00

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:52 pm

Flardania wrote:

This makes me feel like I should not support this group as the definition makes it that I can't fall into this group

Strangely enough. This is the description Zhouran wanted for the con faction. I kinda agree on the descript. It's very unfortunately accurate based on my personal experiences with once being close with SACTO's inner administrative circle during the days of the Axis.

Flardania wrote:
The progressivist faction - Composed of the bayan (Asigna Philippines). It believes in the principles of democracy, egalitarianism, free markets (depending on who you ask) and civil rights for all.

I can't stay out all I know is that the current Administration will be active against the progressives in the middle east.

That's everything. We don't oppose anything other than religious fundamentalism which is primitive so there is nothing more to add.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Alaskan Democratic Federative Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Alaskan Democratic Federative Republic » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:52 pm

Deian salazar wrote:[spoiler=I'm watching this]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hIXL6tpddk[/spoiler]

So, who's on what side?
My nation will be swayed by the number of allies on the different sides.

That what I've been trying ask for a while Asigna you should write the belligerents sides .
All-round RPer

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:52 pm

Krajistov SFR wrote:Nation name: Social Federal Republic of Krajistov
Government type: National-Progressivist single-party state Totalitarian dictatorship
Map: (Image) we own both Krajistov and Crujoslavia

Accepted.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Victoriala
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Victoriala » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:54 pm

Flardania wrote:

Join the third group

The Popcorn Faction - third-party nerds who suddenly found out about the war and decided to do their own thing in it and watch the story burn the world.
THE COMMONWEALTH OF VICTORIALA
Fuck discourse, Memes are the way forward (its inevitable and you know it)
FACTBOOK | LA SOCIÉTÉ | NATIONS | ILLUMINATOR | +
Fucking little island person. 陰 and 陽 but mostly 陰. I draw and do designs.
My NS activity is 90% shitposts. Singy and I fuck each other occasionally.
Equity is True Equality. Pro-Aufklärung, Anti-Gegenaufklärung. [economic: -4.0 social: -4.21]

Krajistov SFR
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Krajistov SFR » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:59 pm

Asigna wrote:
Krajistov SFR wrote:Nation name: Social Federal Republic of Krajistov
Map: (Image) we own both Krajistov and Crujoslavia

Accepted.

we have a total of 52,000 active personnel but this will change as soon as the draft is put back in effect.
Last edited by Krajistov SFR on Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:00 pm

Alaskan Democratic Federative Republic wrote:
Deian salazar wrote:[spoiler=I'm watching this]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hIXL6tpddk[/spoiler]

So, who's on what side?
My nation will be swayed by the number of allies on the different sides.

That what I've been trying ask for a while Asigna you should write the belligerents sides .

Progressivists:

Me
Ardoki
Whiteshore
GALAN (the alliance in my sig)
Krajistov SFR
Deian Salazar
Nationalist Eminral republic
Alaskan Democratic Federative republic

Conservatives:
The Santiago anti communist treaty organization
Bashriyya
Neo Philippine Empire
Zhouran
1/2 of Guadalupador

Neutral: (nations still unsure)
Flardania
Huda
Victoriala

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:16 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Asigna wrote:
Progressivists:

Me
Ardoki
Whiteshore
GALAN (the alliance in my sig)
Krajistov SFR
Deian Salazar
Nationalist Eminral republic
Alaskan Democratic Federative republic

Conservatives:
The Santiago anti communist treaty organization
Bashriyya
Neo Philippine Empire
Zhouran
1/2 of Guadalupador

Neutral: (nations still unsure)
Flardania
Huda
Victoriala

Ah, my nation would most likely be on the conservative side then.

Also, new map, and change my pop to 450 million.

Oh so you won't be joining the great revelation how so unfortunate.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:17 pm

Victoriala wrote:
Flardania wrote:

Join the third group

The Popcorn Faction - third-party nerds who suddenly found out about the war and decided to do their own thing in it and watch the story burn the world.

I guess fourth party it is.

A quick IC Kirishima 101 recap on how it got to this point. I may have missed some important details but this is the jist of it for anyone intrested.

My problem and dilemma ICly is just before axis defucted into sacto. Kirishima was impressed by the size of force that axis mustered and fearful of the then Zhouran and Asigna alliance which put Kirishima at a risk during Bethuana (hence why Kirishima pulled out of the war leaving Guadalapador and Arcadonisia alone and launching an independent third party invasion of Bethuana.) Afterwards seeking closer relations with two fellow neighboring military powers and despite being moderate, hated communism more than complete capitalism. So joined Axis....creates PCP to unite pacific nations, Axis goes defuct into SACTO. (Zhouran eventually does it's own thing and Asigna get's kicked out). Kirishima following it's original goals followed Asigna out before witnessing shocking defeats at Burma and Chuchara.

As a response Satsuki revamps the military and distanced it self from Asigna. With an dormant power in Zhouran no longer affecting Kirishima and Asigna proven to be weak with Terten going insane and Terten not winning favor of the New Dirigeant Arata Kasuga. Kasuga accepts invitation to rejoin what is now SACTO. Kirishima still hates the far left and was disenfranchised with IFC at the time so it rushes in.

Problem for Kirishima was that Axis did not become SACTO but became SACPCTO with PC standing for pro Conservatism. This linkage of social right wing with capitalism starts make Kirishinans feel uncomfortable despite still being allied. Justification was proven during the Dorian Crisis when Cuscatlan raided the Kirishinan embassy in Nosamo. What this currently leads to a nation that while stronger is frustrated that the alliance it fundamentally loves seems to be doing everything it can to not love it back the way it currently is.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:24 pm

Flardania wrote:
Victoriala wrote:Join the third group

I guess fourth party it is.

A quick IC Kirishima 101 recap on how it got to this point. I may have missed some important details but this is the jist of it for anyone intrested.

My problem and dilemma ICly is just before axis defucted into sacto. Kirishima was impressed by the size of force that axis mustered and fearful of the then Zhouran and Asigna alliance which put Kirishima at a risk during Bethuana (hence why Kirishima pulled out of the war leaving Guadalapador and Arcadonisia alone and launching an independent third party invasion of Bethuana.) Afterwards seeking closer relations with two fellow neighboring military powers and despite being moderate, hated communism more than complete capitalism. So joined Axis....creates PCP to unite pacific nations, Axis goes defuct into SACTO. (Zhouran eventually does it's own thing and Asigna get's kicked out). Kirishima following it's original goals followed Asigna out before witnessing shocking defeats at Burma and Chuchara.

As a response Satsuki revamps the military and distanced it self from Asigna. With an dormant power in Zhouran no longer affecting Kirishima and Asigna proven to be weak with Terten going insane and Terten not winning favor of the New Dirigeant Arata Kasuga. Kasuga accepts invitation to rejoin what is now SACTO. Kirishima still hates the far left and was disenfranchised with IFC at the time so it rushes in.

Problem for Kirishima was that Axis did not become SACTO but became SACPCTO with PC standing for pro Conservatism. This linkage of social right wing with capitalism starts make Kirishinans feel uncomfortable despite still being allied. Justification was proven during the Dorian Crisis when Cuscatlan raided the Kirishinan embassy in Nosamo. What this currently leads to a nation that while stronger is frustrated that the alliance it fundamentally loves seems to be doing everything it can to not love it back the way it currently is.

The bayan is not weak. It's just the fucked up tactics being used.

Inyursta even commented that the Asigna forces in Lebanon had good equipment and defenses but their tactics were pretty bad

This reflects with the crazy megalomania of the former punong, Terten but now under new leader and a more emboldened army and nation, the bayan is heading to a new chapter with the same agendas yet with different methods.

The SACTO wars were our Vietnam. Terten is our Nixon.
Last edited by Asigna on Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Krajistov SFR
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Krajistov SFR » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:27 pm

I have plans to send Jafar Asma back into Bashriyya's nation, but if so I will have him flown to Yemen.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:29 pm

Krajistov SFR wrote:I have plans to send Jafar Asma back into Bashriyya's nation, but if so I will have him flown to Yemen.

Tell me more on TG.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Krajistov SFR
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Krajistov SFR » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:33 pm

Asigna wrote:
Krajistov SFR wrote:I have plans to send Jafar Asma back into Bashriyya's nation, but if so I will have him flown to Yemen.

Tell me more on TG.

I shall send the TG, btw viewtopic.php?f=5&t=351888 this should be great, our leaders shaking hands will be televised.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates