NATION

PASSWORD

The Democritus Times (Democritus Only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Empire of the United Kingdom
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the United Kingdom » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:00 am

Imperialist Sweden wrote:
Empire of the United Kingdom wrote:
The Lion Roars
The world of 1906...was a stable and a civilized world in which the greatness and authority of Britain and her Empire seemed unassailable and invulnerably secure. In spite of our reverses in the Boer War it was assumed unquestioningly that we should always emerge "victorious, happy and glorious" from any conflict. There were no doubts about the permanence of our "dominion over palm and pine", or of our title to it.

Powerful, prosperous, peace-loving, with the seas all round us and the Royal Navy on the seas, the social, economic, international order seemed to our unseeing eyes as firmly fixed on Earth as the signs of the Zodiac in the sky.

OOC: Wrong era, buddy.

OOC: Wasn't OOC, was simply a statement by the government. The above are two quotes from the past, to let you all know our isolationism is over.
I'm very good at integral and differential calculus;
I know the scientific names of beings animalculous:
In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,

I am the very model of a modern Major-General.
=======*=======

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the United Kingdom » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:09 am

Ladvania supplied with British soldiers
The Ministry of Defence announced that Ladvania, a British ally, would be supplied with 350 European trained soldiers this morning. They made non comment on why.

Another deployment sees thousands of Nepalese trained soldiers deployed on the border with Burma, in India. The Ministry of Defence claimed that these are "routine exercises, and nothing to be wary of."

Britain pressures Orostan
In a recent comment in the House of Commons, the Minister of the Exchequer claimed that "Orostani plans to supply warring African nations is immoral, and the very core of the terrible communism which is simply authoritarian capitalism in the nation" - reporters found that many MPs agreed with the minister.
They have been accused of "having no common decency", however many have claimed that this is just business.

=======*=======

Great Oyashima
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Oyashima » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:11 am

The Rising Sun - 日の出

Prime Minister Shintaro Ishihara Announces the Ishihara Doctrine, Issues Stern Warning to the Foreign Warring Powers

"Anyone who has ever looked into the glazed eyes of a soldier dying on the battlefield will think hard before starting a war." - Otto von Bismarck

March 20, 2017 -- Japan's call for peace has gone unheard by everyone but the Americans, but even the American call for peace wasn't sincere. Now, Orostan, a war-torn communist nation interested in spreading its influence, has invaded the Philippines. The Orostani invasion openers tbe eyes of the Imperial Government, who've opted to act. Prime Minister Ishihara called for an unscheduled press conference, there he announced the Ishihara Doctrine - obviously a play on the American Monroe Doctrine- which completely changes how foreign powers will operate in the Asia-Pacific.

"The point of the Ishihara Doctrine is to prevent new wars of colonization and oppression from occurring in the Asia-Pacific. Current European and American territories will be left be and the territorial owners will of course reserve the right to defend their territories. But, in the case of the Philippines, any foreign nation who finds themselves attempting to colonize or subjugate an Asia-Pacific nation will also find themselves in the crosshairs of the Imperial Navy, Army, and Air Service. To be completely clear, Japan has no intentions of starting wars, but we will defend those who come under attack by malicious foreigners." - Excerpt from Prime Minister Shintaro Ishihara's Press Conference.

The Ishihara Doctrine forces foreign nations to go through Japan if their intent is to colonize or subjugate any Asia-Pacific nation. Likely, the French and the Americans will respect Japan's wishes for they have no desire to colonize. But, other nations who search for validity with war may be of concern for the Imperial Government. Nations who may try to test the Empire of Japan are Germany and Orostan, but both nations can't spare enough ships to properly combat the Imperial Navy and so would be discouraged from actually breaking the Ishihara Doctrine. All-in-all, this foreign policy switch is justified and will force those with malicious intent to cross the Japanese. Wether or not we will see the Ishihara Doctrine breached or not is only a matter of time.

REPLY · UPVOTE · DOWNVOTE

Sun_Tzu_the_War_God · 27 minutes ago
"Opportunities multiply as they are seized." - Sun Tzu

24 up · 7 down

ImperialAssassin · 1 hour ago
Japan should really just conquer the Philippines for ourselves lmao.

77 up · 79 down

TheIntelligentConservative · 3 hours ago
I'm moving to Sydney.

47 up · 81 down
Last edited by Great Oyashima on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Calindelo
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Calindelo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:42 am

Operation Tyrant: Bosaso

After being allowed to enter by Zackarothian vessels, the Transport Ships were now en route to Bosaso, and the ships landed 2 Kilometers outside Bosaso, regrouping with Ladvanian troops.

An aircraft first went to Bosaso, to warn civillians of an imminent firefight, upon further investigation, they found out that the army are in fact leaving the City via civillian cargo ship named "Afewerki".

After 1 hours of breifing and preperations, 15 Humvees and 2 other attack helicopters stormed Bosaso, which they were welcomed with sniper and RPG fire.

There were suprising amounts of Terrorists in the area, and when the Counter Terrorism force got deeper and deeper into the city, they were ambushed multiple times, but sucessfully manage to overwhelm the ambushes.

Soon, the cargo ship Afewerki raised it's anchors and left the port, carrying a possible 1000 Terrorists and hundreds of crates of weapons.

The men contacted the Zackaroth vessels to pursue and eliminate the Cargo ship named Afewerki, which the vessels indeed did and used their cannons and targeted the cargo ship and fired. Thousands of Weapons and terrorists were taken by the sea. European terrorism in Africa are now gone.

Sovereign Nation of Ladvania
Envoy

Founded: Jun 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sovereign Nation of Ladvania » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:54 pm

NO BUSINESS IN AFRICA
Due to the Calindelo government taking action in Africa and ultimately eliminating Slavic terrorist Ladvanias business in Alksum has come to an end after several months.
Weapons and some equipment Ladvanian troops used are being donated to akksumian police forces in Bossaso to aid in eliminate any terrorist that atoll may remain.
99 out of 100 57th troopers will be returning home, 1 has died and it is suspected to be during their reconnaissance mission but the government maintains it classified.

"On behalf of the Ladvanian people, I would like to give a huge thanks to Calindelo and their efforts in ending Slavic terrorists. Something the SSS clearly can't do."

In other news
British troops are welcomed with open arms and are to be stationed with the 3rd Infantry division in Odessa for military exercises.

Also the SNL sends a Unit of Generals to represent the SNL in the military meeting in [insert city name here :lol2: ]

New Metropolitan France
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 02, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Metropolitan France » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:48 am

Liberian Withdrawal

Sixth Republic personnel have begun to withdraw from Liberia following the takeover of all combat roles in relation to the country's defense by the North American Federation. Air Force transport aircraft as well as the French South Atlantic Fleet are already moving most ground vehicles and soldiers deployed during the conflict to either Guiana or Algeria, with non-combat personnel, special forces, engineers, and logistics officers to remain over the next week to ensure that the withdrawal goes as scheduled. In addition, the French Defense Ministry has said that local guides who assisted French and Algerian troops on deployment will also be offered Republic citizenship and safe transportation out of the country should they desire it.

Calindelo
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calindelo » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:40 am

Operation Tyrant Almost Done?

After the recent mission in Somalia, Karl Krall has made a speech about the Operation Tyrant,

"We have crippled the chance of the SRB to spread internationally."
---
"I must admit, as a peaceful leader, the recent mission in Bosaso was overkill, we could have detained these terrorists and persecuted them lawfully."
---
"If it wasn't for Zackaroth, we could have been chasing that cargo ship until next week, i give many thanks to the country of Zackaroth. I also have to thank our ally, Ladvania, for participating in the mission."

Classified File: Operation Tyrant Bosaso II

A squad of EGWRC forces infiltrated the sunken terrorist cargo ship approximately 21 Minutes after the battle. They were tasked to Eliminate Surviving terrorists and retreive information on the Wherabouts of Jozef Hornik.

The squad retreived a map in the superstructure of the ship, stating that the ship was supposed to drop its weapons and terrorists off to India. Coincidentally, there is a water proof phone found in the engine room, stating the conversation of a high ranking terrorist and Jozef Hornik.

The squad have also found 3 cargo containers full of AK - 47's, 1 container full of RPG's, and 2 containers full of explosives and amunitions. They have sent an anonymous tip to the police regarding these information.

Akksum
Minister

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Akksum » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:29 am

Breaking News!
Classified
Yves Chabert

The man coughed into his hand, his eyes looking towards the Camera that just turned on. A light was shone from behind the Camera, by someone who was most likely with the man. Chabert moved his right hand to his pant leg, whipping whatever bacteria he would've coughed up. A smile slowly crossing his face, as he tilted his head. "Welcome world once again to my humble abode. I am Yves, though you may already know that. The end of Akksum may have to be delayed, but the rise will never stop. No matter how much foreign aid is given, the world is in too much strife for Fascism not to rise. With more countries destroying Akksumian infastructure, and making these "terrorists" you call them, seem like martyrs. It's just.... hilarious to witness, I know I'm definitely on the major countries terrorists lists, and I'm dead or alive. But, they must recognize that in times of strife, fascism is needed for some cultures. So I ask, for all world governments to step down from Akksumian politics for a few months. Let the civil war begin, or it'll be much bloodier than it'll need to be. Civilians will clutter the streets, and that's not a threat by me. That's threat by everyone, because the civilians are the ones in caught in the crossfire." He raised his hand towards the camera once he finished his statement. The Camera abruptly cut off.
Beloved quotes:

My flaccid dick is longer than your RP posts,

The Slavic Resistance Brigades
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Slavic Resistance Brigades » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:50 am

Contamination of water-----SeeTube propaganda video

The warriors of the Resistance have managed to effectively contaminate the Monfalcone water purifying facility with at least 12 types of dangerous bacteria and viruses introduced to the pool. Sergei Vetrov said that the attack on Italy is a revenge for their cooperation with France and enabling their imperialism. He threatened to behead the Pope if Italy continues its current course.

SRB condemns the French War in Indochina

*The masked spokesman appears in the video with a knife, wearing the tri-color flag on his head.*
"Our world has had enough of the French attempts to start a new era of colonialism. France continues its genocide against people across the world and the heroes of the SRB are going to stop them from doing it and the flag of the Slavs shall fly above the Élysée Palace. The enemies have won the battle but not the war in Africa. The SRB will find new effective ways to spread its word to Africa and even South America. "

No more Croats

Reports of our Slavic heroes raiding Croatian villages and burning churches have arrived. The SRB declares that all Croatian Catholics are not true Slavs and do not deserve to live in the Slavic State. The villages that have been targeted are isolated and few inhabitants have access to the rest of the Slavic State.

United Democratic Christian States
Minister

Founded: Sep 29, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby United Democratic Christian States » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:13 pm

Austria joins GU!

Today, Austria, a former state of Calindelo held a refrenda to join the Germanic Union as per (Treaty of Stockholm?). Many German experts predicted that Austria would join the GU on account of the recent Facist movement in Calindelo and how the GU was a major player in destroying the oppressive regime. These experts where correct and Austria joined the GU and joined the State of Germany. Here are the final results.

Stay in Calindelo-17.3%

Join GU as separate state-40.2%

Join GU as state of Germany-40.4%

Join GU as state of Benelux-0.1%

Don't care-2%
Last edited by United Democratic Christian States on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Greg (my IRL name) or UDCS. Whichever works best for you.

"[28] He said to them: 'You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with or visit a Gentile. But God has shown me that I should not call anyone impure or unclean.' "
-Acts 10:28

Calindelo
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calindelo » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:29 pm

Krall Family Scandal

Paparazzi have filmed a conversation of President Karl Krall and Vice President Franz Krall near the bathroom of the senate building.

FK: You've done and F***** it up boy.

KK: Why!? Do i have anything to do?

FK: Yes! Are you mentally challenged!? You're just going to kneel down to Shoemaker!?

KK: Uncle, calm down, we need to maintain clas--

FK: You're a failure! Look what you've done! You've sunk Calindelo's GDP back in the billions for heaven's sake!

KK: I'm truly sorry. I feel regret too uncle.

FK: Idiot, If you haven't been funding these Military Operations, and instead focused on making Calindelo better this woudn't happen! Now look! we're technically one of those war mongering Prussians!

KK: I'm just so sorry uncle. I apologize. Please calm down, i'll get you a cup of coffee.

Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby United Democratic Christian States » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:06 pm

Shoemaker offers condolences to Calindelo President and Vice President

"What happened in Austria has little to due with how Karl has run the country, in my opinion he has ran it rather well. Sure he could use to fund more infrastructure programs, probably needs to focus on trade to help build his economy too. However he has done an excellent job. Sadly his predecessor Joseph ruined the country and their popularity in Austria. Seeing this I made moves to help my German neighbor, and refrenda feels like the right option.

I hate to say it but, Austria was different from the rest of the Polish Community; and the Poles need to realize that Austria wasn't a perfect fit.

And maybe I'm wrong, Austria might not be a good fit for the GU either, that's the chance I'm taking on this. However their is only one way to find out."

"[28] He said to them: 'You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with or visit a Gentile. But God has shown me that I should not call anyone impure or unclean.' "

New Metropolitan France
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Metropolitan France » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:29 pm

France announces Nuclear Arsenal details

The French Defense Ministry today published basic details surrounding the deployment of the Sixth Republic's nuclear weapons in a press release for the first time since the end of the American-Soviet War. The document confirmed that the Republic possess full nuclear triad, with approximately 230 land, 128 sea, and 82 air deployed weapon systems, and a further 60 nuclear warheads held in reserve. It is believed that the Ministry published these numbers deliberately in order to demonstrate the threat posed by the French strike force, and that any nuclear war against France would be not be a winnable conflict. The specific locations of the various nuclear weapons remain classified.

M.A.D.S. Project Completed

The Metropolitan Air Defense Shield project has completed it's final stages of construction across France today. The M.A.D.S. had been first planned in 2015, and following a successful installation and test around Paris in 2016 was given the green light for expansion. Now a few other populated areas such as Marseilles, Lyon, Strasbourg, and the Vaucluse have been incorporated into M.A.D.S. coverage, helping ensure that the Republic remains well defended from security threats.

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:27 am

Puertollano retracts funding from French Space Program

The Puertollano Parliament today has finally ratified a bill to pull all funding previously given to the national French space program. When the deal was struck during Jėtil's administration it was a sign of good will between the two nations, but through these rough times that 'good will' has seemed to fracture. The plan to scrap funding for the French Space Program has been being discussed for a while now, however the author of the bill (who was a member of the Puertollanoan Farmers Party) was waiting for an idealic opportunity to deliver it. The bill was passed with bi-partisan support, rubbing more salt into the wounds. As the President has not yet spoken on it, he in the past said that he believed it should have been pulled or at least 'drastically cut up'. A renowned anti-European, anti-French politician Mr Garcia (who would also be rembmered as the candidate campaigning against Jėtil) has said this to the media while walking about Parliament; "this is a victory for Puertollano really. We funded the French, yet we could not use those funds towards our own people, our own nation? It was another one of Jetils tragic policies that lead us to Europeanism and a streak of anti-South Americanism.' He also commented; "The French hardly did anything to include us anyhow, it's true that one Puertollanoan astronaut flew to the moon with some other Frenchies, but the Americans were able to achieve that back in the '60s. I'm glad we're no longer throwing Puertollano's money into the ocean.' There are now rumours that Puertollano will possibly strike a deal with neighbour Orostan to create a mutual South American space agency, however this information cannot be confirmed.
Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

Calindelo
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calindelo » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:09 am

Calin Metropolitan Plans?

The Secretary of Transportation and Infastructure, Francizsek Mikhail Kwiatkowski
recently released a statement.

We have plans to uhm, create a metropolitan area, just outside Bratislava.

Our advisors suggest that the area will be 4.5 Square kilometers big and will share a border with Austria and Bratislava.

We also plan to build a industrial park in Lodz, Krakow, and Prague, and we have plans to re - open the Polish Central Industrial Region and the Gdansk Industrial Region.

We currently have investors from France that are interested on investing on this project.

Construction on said areas will begin in a few weeks and will possibly finish just before 2018. The reopening of the said Industrial Regions will happen in a week or two.

The statements of Francizsek Mikhail Kwiatkowski made hundreds of people enraged by how much of the pollution this will create.

Weezer fans
Civilian

Founded: Feb 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Weezer fans » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:32 am

Nuetrality in Switzerland ended!

Today Didier Burkhalter lost the Swiss PM elections to interventionist wild card candidate Marco Meier. Many of the polls suggested that Didier would retain his prime minister position. However on the final Election Day, Marco had developed a surprisingly high vote rate and managed to win with 50.9% of voters.

Election results-

Marco Meier-50.9%

Didier Burckhalter-45.1%

Other-4%

"Today was a day of victory for me and the people of Switzerland. This country is now out of the dark and will see the actual light of possibility."-Marco Meier
Last edited by Weezer fans on Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Underground Movement Union
Senator

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Underground Movement Union » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:57 pm

UAC Falls!
After months of violent fighting between the United Army of Christ and the North American Federation, the United Army of Christ's leadership was eventually found, and their location was bombed. Soldiers came in to clean up any of the remnants, however they were all found to be dead. Among them, was the UAC's Leader, Jordan Sterling, the UAC Head General Michael Sterling, and the UAC Head of Propaganda Samuel Constantine. After this bombing, the UAC's military leadership did a mix between surrendering, or ended up making poor decisions that would later cost them their lives. The time of Religious turmoil in the North American Federation, and more specifically Canada, is now over.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sovereign Nation of Ladvania » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:00 pm

HUNDREDS WAIT AT LVIV INTERNATIONAL
The president of The SNL along with hundreds of citizens await their brave soldiers a they come home from battling against false Christians.

"The world is an evil place and us as a Christian nation must do all in our power to be a light to the dark world. As we have successfully completed the missing in north America, it is safe to say that these terrorists are anywhere but heaven. As a Christian man I assure you this naton will not sink"

Later the troops arrived and walked through the gate one by one, claps and cheers welcomed the soldiers of the 2nd Infantry division (pretty sure it was 2nd).

New Metropolitan France
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Metropolitan France » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:54 pm

Sales Tax Reform

The Parliament of the Sixth Republic has passed a law reform aimed at standardizing the sales taxes in various Overseas Dominions and Metropolitan France. The highlights of the new reforms include the removal of all sales tax on medical products, aiming for closer parity on various types of normal goods, and an overall net benefit for society by increasing the tax on 'undesirable' goods such as cigarettes. These reforms are expected to generate increased government revenue to help combat debt and also allow for further negative consumption externalities to be corrected.

President on the move

President Leonard today returned to Paris after his swift visit to Saigon, where he had met with senior ARVN Commanders and leaders of the French Indochinese Federation to discus the ongoing conflict. Leonard has declared that "[the] momentum is stalled, with both sides making gains and suffering losses. The situation may change at any moment based upon a decisive blow by the Thai and Burmese or by the Coalition."

The President will not be remaining in Paris however; he is due to depart for the DRS HQ in a matter of hours in order to meet with the Sixth Republic's Permanent Representative to the DRS, as well as a diplomat team from the Kalmar Union concerning topics unknown.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sovereign Nation of Ladvania » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:22 pm

ESPIONAGE COMFIRMED
After congress performed and investigation on the alleged espionage scandal, evidence has been found and indeed been comfirmed as though these are not actions of president Joseph Lenin himself.

The LIC has been working scandalously and performing tasks and missions witouthe consent off he executive powers.

The head director of the LIC has been arrested and will have a case hearing in front of congress. As soon as possible.

"We have found evidence of corruption in one of our most esteemed positions and such actions have taken place in order to jeopardize the national security of Ladvania....." said speaker of the house Ivan Bulshiv(PCLE)

Joseph Lenin has not spoken out yet buthas ordered a total reform of the LIC, speculations say that the head director Clark Gontowski(LMP) has some ties with the slavic state or the Slavic Resistance.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the United Kingdom » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:50 pm

Weezer fans wrote:Nuetrality in Switzerland ended!

Today Didier Burkhalter lost the Swiss PM elections to interventionist wild card candidate Marco Meier. Many of the polls suggested that Didier would retain his prime minister position. However on the final Election Day, Marco had developed a surprisingly high vote rate and managed to win with 50.9% of voters.

Election results-

Marco Meier-50.9%

Didier Burckhalter-45.1%

Other-4%

"Today was a day of victory for me and the people of Switzerland. This country is now out of the dark and will see the actual light of possibility."-Marco Meier

OOC: I'm calling this for a look into, who is this poster? Why the hell would an internationalist get anywhere near power in Switzerland?

=======*=======

Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby United Democratic Christian States » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:00 pm

Empire of the United Kingdom wrote:
Weezer fans wrote:Nuetrality in Switzerland ended!

Election results-

Marco Meier-50.9%

Didier Burckhalter-45.1%

Other-4%

OOC: I'm calling this for a look into, who is this poster? Why the hell would an internationalist get anywhere near power in Switzerland?

It would be my freind......

From my understanding it's just nationalism taking a different form....

Basically instead of nationalism being in the form of "us and only us"

Now it's more like "we will show them how awesome we are"

Much like British and American nationalism.

New Metropolitan France
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Metropolitan France » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:02 pm

OOC: Perhaps it is merely greater involvement in global politics or trade. We won't stop anyone from RPing until their actions are shown to breach our RP rules and this is a possible alternate-history.
Last edited by New Metropolitan France on Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Calindelo
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calindelo » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:47 pm

Renovation of Industrial Regions

Today, Dozens of Industrial region in the Polish region of Calindelo have undergone renovation, the factories that makes weapons during the Soviet era are refitted to create gadgets, electronic cars, vehicles, steel, etc.

Here is the List of Polish Industrial Regions that undergone renovation. A total of 30 Industrial Regions.

- Bialystok - Bielsko - Bydgozscsz - Torun - Carphatian
- Central Industrial Region - Czestochwa - Gdansk - Upper Silesian - Jaworzno
- Chrzanow - Kalisz - Ostrow - Krakow - Lublin
- Lodz - Olsztyn - Opole - Piotrkow - Belchatow
- Poznan - Old Polish - Sudeten - Szczesin - Tarnobrzeg
- Tarno - Rzeszow - Warsaw - Wroclaw - Zielona Gora Zary

Here is the list of Polish Coal mines that undergone renovation. A total of 31 coal mines

- Rybnik - Adamow - Belchatow - Bielszczowice - Bogdanka
- Boleslaw Smialy - Borynia - Budryk - Chwalowice - Drzewce
- Gublin - Halemba - Janina - Jankowice - Jozwin
- Konin - Legnica - Mosty - Murcki - Piaski
- Piast - Pniowek - Sobieski - Staszik - Sczszglowice
- Tomislawice - Trzcianka - Turow - Wujek - Ziemowit
- Zofiowka

Here is the list of Polish copper mine that undergone renovation. A total of 11 copper mines

- Legnica - Glogow - Bytom - Odrzanski - Gaworzyce
- Glagow - Gleboki - Przemsyslowy - Lublin - Myszkow
- Retkow

The government estimates after the re opening of the Factories and mines of Poland, Calindelo will be the #1 producer of coal, #3 producer of copper, and #5 in terms of Industry. (Europe)

Many activists were against these renovations, claiming that these were againsts the Krall's promises and ideals.
Last edited by Calindelo on Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Metropolitan France
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Metropolitan France » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:38 pm

Surprise in the Senate

After several hours of negotiation and compromise, the Kalmar Union and France have jointly submitted a proposal to the DRS calling for a 10% reduction in nuclear arsenals and restrictions on ABM systems. President Leonard has called the proposal "Vital to ensuring that the horrors of Nuclear War are never repeated," and personally challenged ever world leader to approve the bill. "If you oppose this proposal," he said at a press conference outside the Senate building, "you must then oppose peace, safety, and security. All this bill would require is a 10% decrease in nuclear arsenals, only one in ten of your warheads, and help ensure that we never reach the brink of nuclear war! Even France, whose national defense doctrine demands a strong nuclear arsenal, recognizes that a 10% reduction is both a reasonable and beneficial aim for all nations." Leonard also thanked the Kalmar Union for their willingness to coauthor the proposal, hailing the KU as "A nation whose desire for world peace cannot be understated." Opposition leaders in Metropolitan France were informed of the proposal, and asked for comment. One MP responded by saying that the proposal is "A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. It is excellent to see that President Leonard has committed to peace instead of launching our country into yet another war."
Last edited by New Metropolitan France on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates