NATION

PASSWORD

The Democritus Times (Democritus Only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nazadaki
Secretary

Founded: Dec 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Vote into Republic.

Postby Nazadaki » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:47 pm

TESTGLOBE NEWS

Over the years, trials, and tribulation a young republic has spouted in South America. Many of the citizens identify as French among Amerindian. Setting up a small republic on the coast of the South American continent the people take the names of the two groups to form this small nation, the Nazas and the Daki, naming themselves for now Nazadaki.

The small republic has reported on having nothing more then a few guns and trained troops along with a poorly made battleship to defend herself. As the two groups decide what course to take for the young nation they see it is imperative to reach out to the outside world. The Nazas and Daki have just recently passed a law regarding such a issue.

Out of a house of 75, the Nazas majority of 49 have voted to begin the writing of a legislation to send to the NMF for admittance into their republic. This has brought strife with the Daki who show favor for a independent Nazadaki.

Losconia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 13, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

The Democritus Times (Democritus Only)

Postby Losconia » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:00 pm

FOR THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC!
Mesa is OURS! On October 20th of 2015 the Federal Army, Supported by Allied Airstrikes secured the Forward Military Command of the UCIS stationed in Mesa. This will immensely help the war effort, and brings us a Phoenixes Door steps. The battle that resulted in the capture pushed almost 100,000 (16.7% of the entire army) Soldiers of the Federal Army against almost 30,000 Separatists, Mesa was heavily fortified, on pare with Omaha beach, however new weapons such as the Rail gun, M1a3 Zodiac tank, and the L-01 Stealth Helicopter (Once known as the RAH- 66) made victory much more possible. The Federal Army suffered 8,000 Casualties, whilst The Separatists suffered 20,000, mainly due to their poor equipment. The Rest retreated giving the city to us. Mesa however was left in ruins, with almost the entire population displaced, the government is hoping to temporarily relocate them to Nevada, Oregon, and/or Allied Ships, they are after all our people by the end of the day.

Onward to Montana!
News hit recently that the American SSR declared war on those Fascist dogs in the Michigan Republic, with Michigan forces distracted by their new found enemy, the Federal Army hopes to retake Northern Idaho from the UCIS, without Michigan, Idaho is nothing. With Idaho Under our control we hope the ASSR will seed the Southern half they have occupied back to us, we may even create two different states if Southern Idaho is Ideologically different and incompatible with its Northern Brethren. With Idaho under our country we will make one final military operation to retake what was one the beauty of our grand Republic, Montana. It was only 16 years ago when those dreaded Fascist dogs in the Michigan Republic stole it from us, and now we have plans of taking it back! We know whom the Montanans true allegiance is with, thus retaking it will hopefully come with no resistance.

New Metropolitan France
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 02, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Metropolitan France » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:17 pm

NMF & the Americas

New Metropolitan France - 22 October 2015

The French Nation was once the second largest colonial empire in the world, however the Second World War resulted in the loss of many colonies. Many former French colonies, such as Algeria, Tunisia, Syria, and Vietnam have faced turmoil in recent months, resulting in the re-integration of Vietnam into the NMF, and a Civil War in Algeria only recently ending. However, one long lost colony remains as divided as it was when the French ruled part of it: America. New nations have sprung up in the lands of 'the New World', however anarchy reigns in many states.

As a result, the NMF has dispatched the North Atlantic Fleet to the former US State of Maine. The Fleet will provide covering fire for the landing of the 2nd Parachute Division and 3rd Mechanized Division, who will push inland and capture the Anarchic state in the name of the Republic. Maine will become French, and New France will be reborn! The NMF President has sworn that after New France's borders are established France will not expand any further unless it's national interests are threatened.

In regards to the other ongoing conflicts in North America, the NMF has decided not to intervene. It believes that the Continent's regional powers are up to the task of fighting off the Fascist menace.

Nazadaki - NMF Relations!

NMF President François Hollande has today replied to a request by the Republic of Nazadaki to join the Republic of New Metropolitan France.

France has long had ties to the South American Continent, through French Guiana, and so it would be a pleasure to welcome Nazadaki into our Republic. We would guarantee them semi-autonomy, and the right to leave the French Republic at any time. I hope that this may be a prosperous partnership between us.

- Henry Stiles
Last edited by New Metropolitan France on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Empire of the United Kingdom
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the United Kingdom » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:50 am

No Ruski, No!
A reminder to all British citizens:
The 3rd Beta Fleet is currently in the proceedings of a naval block, as the size of the Russian Empire is becoming ridiculous.

British fish, cotton, wool, crumpets, scones or any Egyptian gold, steel, spices, or any Indian tea, sugar, rice, or any cattle from Pakistan will not be allowed through to Russia.
EotUK praises New Metropolitan France's actions, and asks its ally The Underground Movement Union to also set up a blockade.

The Grand Restoration has been commenced, and it will be discussed with our grand Empire's fellow allies on the 'morrow.

Honestatis et Integritatis!
I'm very good at integral and differential calculus;
I know the scientific names of beings animalculous:
In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,

I am the very model of a modern Major-General.
=======*=======

The Grand Restored Russian Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Restored Russian Empire » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:33 am

Russian Response to French and British Aggression!

The Grand Restored Russian Empire - 23 October 2015

The Russian Duma today announced plans for another bill to be voted today, the bill will withdraw Russia from the European Union, due to as the Mimister of Foreign Affairs said "The European Union is nothing but a setup, nothing but a scam to the grand motherland, they wish to break us, they will most likely denie this and withdraw, but I don't care, they want war, Russia will defend herself like he has with Napoleon and Hitler's Empire"

Meanwhile, the Tsar has also publicly asked for peace and unity among God's Chosen Race (Human Kind), and said that if the British and French are leading themselves and the world into a dangerous path and asks for peace talks in Russia to be started someday.

The Russian General Staff has stated that it has already started making defenses around Russia and will continue its plans for nuclear testing, the General staff also stated that France and Britain are aggressive actions will not be tolerated and that they have sent 5 Warships to the Baltic and North Sea's to reopen trade to which they said "Is not really needed but still enjoyed, in other news, a stunning total of 5,000 young men and women have signed up for the Army and have been sent to Peterburg Militant District for 12 Month Training.

A Russian Patrol in the North Sea

Russian Trainging in Peterburgs Militant District
Last edited by The Grand Restored Russian Empire on Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone says I'm a cruel guy, but honestly, I don't see why, other then the fact that I like to invade nations that are right beside me.....and Possibly (Not all the time) Destroy everything in my path.
Newne Carriebean7 wrote:This is like the Soviet Union, just a lot better in terms of rights, and well....basically everything, and heck, he has dem girls man, dem girls bra, you would luv them.

"MUST KILL ALL VODKA HATING COMMIES, FOR THE GLORY OF THE VODKA GOD!"

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the United Kingdom » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:36 am

For King and Country
The 3rd Beta Fleet has announced its continuation of presence in the North Sea. Rumours are present that Elite Class Sturmtruppen are also on the 3rd Beta Fleet, and that any aggression however small will be met with our empirical might.

EotUK does not expect its allies New Metropolitan France or The Underground Movement Union to come to British aid.

The Ark Royal invincible-class aircraft carrier has left our French lent port in the Mediterranean towards the North Sea.

In another piece of naval news, EotUK troops are planning to leave DC with the 5th Omega Fleet and re-establish ruling in Jamaica.

Last edited by Empire of the United Kingdom on Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

=======*=======

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Restored Russian Empire » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:07 am

Tsar Alexander pleas for Peace Talks between Russia and France and Britain!

The Grand Restored Russian Empire - 23 October 2015

Tsar Alexander Rovii I, Emperor of the Russians

Ever since Alexander Rovii I absenced into the throne of Russia, he has been praised by most Russians as a Saint for Peace and Unity, especially in Russia, even after he lost most of his power to the Russian Duma over 2 Years ago, he has continued to "ask" for further peace among the world, and has always been known for donation ing large accounts of his personal wealth to worldwide Heath Organizations or Children Relief Organizations, and has always been a man of his word, and always cultured, but today he shocked the Russian People after two days of tensions between Russia and the West when he announced his plans to host a peace talk in his palace in Petersburg, where more and more trainings are being ordered by the Duma, in hopes of showing its thoughts on the subject of peace, he has stated in a speech he gave early this morning in the Duma;

"I Ask you, my comrades, and the west, I ask, do you want war, when war would lead to the death of millions, I ask you, what would the families of those soldiers who die think of their governments, that they care for them, no, if they had cared, there would have been no war, and I ask you, our cultures would be affected so dearly, we must avoid war at any costs, God has said so many times in so many ways he hates war, he only wants unity among his chosen race, he must stay united, not separated, I beg you, please stay away from your greed for power, must stop, please come to my palace in two days, so we may work something out, I personally ask that President Holland of the NMF and the Head of State of EotUK to come and meet me, thank you for your time"

Winter Palace, Russia. Where Peace Talks have been proposed to be held at.

This Speech convinced the Duma to stop any bills to withdraw from the European Union but also made it want more peace, they said it would send one man to go to the palace and talk to the Foreign Head of States if they agreed to come and meet the Tsar in his house, they also said they are more then ready to forgive British or French Aggressive Actions against the Russian Empire, Russian Citizens cheered and celebrated at the news of the Duma agreeing to peace

In Other News, the Russian 2nd Fleet has established a naval base in the North Sea, the Russian Command there has a total of 23,000 personal and plans on making a port there, plans have been made to connect the port to the Russian borders by railroad, the Duma celebrates heavily at this and thanks god, fortifications have also been made in hopes of restricting attacks, the Foreign Affairs Minister announced that the foreign head of states can talk with the Tsar about this new issue of theirs, and he said "That the port is for more trade with the Americans, which he said his government is very interested in
Last edited by The Grand Restored Russian Empire on Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
Everyone says I'm a cruel guy, but honestly, I don't see why, other then the fact that I like to invade nations that are right beside me.....and Possibly (Not all the time) Destroy everything in my path.
Newne Carriebean7 wrote:This is like the Soviet Union, just a lot better in terms of rights, and well....basically everything, and heck, he has dem girls man, dem girls bra, you would luv them.

New Metropolitan France
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Metropolitan France » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:17 pm

Troops land in New France, face bitter resistance!

New Metropolitan France - 23 October 2015

The 2nd Parachute Division and 3rd Mechanized Division have landed in Maine, and begun to push inland and capture the Anarchic state in the name of the French Republic. They have encountered heavy resistance from armed militias, however the superior training, experience, and weapons of France is expected to prevail in the end. French Naval Aviation is prepared to intervene if needed to aid the ground forces.

Russo - French Relations!

François Hollande wishes to make this statement:

France had conducted three nuclear tests on Mururoa Atoll in August and September, this is public knowledge. The testing had concluded, and the site was being prepared for radiation studies. However, I am alarmed by the recent Russian nuclear testing, whose Government has directly mentioned France in their justification. We see this as a threat to New Metropolitan France's National Sovereignty, and take this very seriously. I would however like to thank the Russian Tsar, Alexander Rovii I, for his willingness to negotiate during this situation. However, we are unwilling to attend any meeting within a state involved in this dispute. As such, we recommend the summit be held in the Democritus Capital Territory, where full diplomatic immunity and safety is assured to all delegates.

We will not accept any agreement without discussing it's terms with EotUK and the HDU/UMU.

- Henry Stiles

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the United Kingdom » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:22 pm

Oil, Blood, and Guns
Huzzah!
A new oil rig has been completed in the North Sea! Our grand Empire will surely benefit greatly from this amazing discovery. Rig Head-Engineer Edward Richards had this to comment.
We are all very pleased with the outcome of this fine rig, hopefully we'll be seeing a decent turnover in the petroleum industry - we must thank the Scots for their manpower in the construction of this vessel though, they all worked very hard. Hopefully this will open up trade oppurtunities in the Americas, as we are not seeing many exports except from weaponry in that area.

In other news, citizens are demanding more military spending.

~ MP of Essex North in a local Parliament hearing
Hopefully we will see increases from the meagre 25% which is the countries average. The government has also passed a bill allowing actual governments to be established in India and Pakistan, so they may work without constant martial law. Egypt undertook this change into a more political government in 2001, and it proved to be a very successful movement.

The 5th Omega Fleet with troops that have pulled out of DC's safe zone have disembarked in Jamaica. Reports claim that it is simply a humanitariam mission.

=======*=======

The Turkish State
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Turkish State » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:32 pm

Ankara

Turkey, though with its civil still not officially over, is experiencing a war time boom in the west of the country, with production at its height and the armed forces being the largest they've ever been.

Russia now has commenced an action of the highest aggressive military order, dropping a nuclear bomb. In its justification, an uncalled for provocation was aimed to NMF's nuclear arsenal. NMF is a Turkish ally and has helped the country very much in its recent turmoil. Thus as a result to Russian aggression to NMF, and to apply pressure for russia to step down, a restriction of russian shipping through the Dardenelles shall be enforced. This restriction shall be retracted when a peace agreement can be reached in Iceland, until then Russian Shipping through the Black Sea will be expensive and very few.
- GO CHP -
Please note: Not an actual Turk IRL, I just like the country (well, not what Erdogan is doing with it)

New Metropolitan France
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Metropolitan France » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:26 pm

Maine Falls!

Paris, New Metropolitan France - 24 October 2015

After weeks of fighting, the hostile militias have laid down their arms after realizing the hopelessness of the situation. Maine has officially be renamed 'New France', and a regional government will be established within the month. With the state of Maine now secure, French troops are crossing into Vermont in order to incorporate it into New France and finalize it's borders, then end official NMF expansionism.

Marianne Enters Service!

Toulon, New Metropolitan France - 24 October 2015

After years of development, the French have unveiled to the world a new Super Aircraft Carrier. Closely based off Allied designs, the PA-2 is a quantum leap for the French Navy. Due to it being the largest (75,000 tonnes), most modern, and the most important capital ship in the French Fleet, it has been officially named Marianne.

President François Hollande made this statement:

Marianne is the personification of France, a symbol of the French Republic, an allegory of liberty and reason, and a portrayal of the Goddess of Liberty. She is a significant republican symbol, opposed to monarchy, and an icon of freedom and democracy against all forms of dictatorship. As such, it is an honor to have our new vessel named after her.

The carrier is expected to enter service within the week as flagship of the NMF North Atlantic Fleet.

- Henry Stiles

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the United Kingdom » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:47 pm

Blast of the Past
The final Omega Class troops have moved from DC, but the Elite Class Sturmtruppen group of 100 have moved into New Hampshire from DC!

The attack has not only gained the Empire a foothold in The Americas, but also brought us closer to the American conflicts.
Talks in Brighton determine if New Hampshire will be changed into another "Sri Lanka" project, but that would be a a waste of resources as the actual Sri Lankan transformation is not in completion yet anyway.

=======*=======

Virrgo
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Virrgo » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:56 pm

TESTGLOBE

After much debate by the legislature of Nazadaki, now called the Grande Conseil the former Territory of Virrgo is now being referred to as the Protectorate of Virrgo. Virrgo takes its name after its first and current President, Antoine Virgo.

Along with this an ever increasing speed of growth is happening in the cities especially in the newly named capital of Saint Joan, named after Joan de Arc. This growth however has put the nation in its first real conflict with some of the Portuguese speaking people who perceive French aid in the nation as a growing hindrance to the fledgling nation.

Still it is predicted by the current government that with closer ties being built between France and Virrgo, as well as Virrgo and the world through France the nation shall see an unprecedented amount of growth. Militarily however the nation is lacking, the standard issue rifle of the nation having been built from decades ago near the beginning of the 1950s, and the manpower of the nation not expected to move past 100,000. Still with growing French interest in the region this may not be the case for long.

Losconia
Envoy

Postby Losconia » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:58 pm

A NEW UNION!
The Federal Government in the wake of many conflicts hitting North America voted to create the "Democritus United American Nations", which is a loosely based of the D.E.U. This new union hopes to reestablish peace and order in the war torn continent and promotes cooperation between members. The Democritus United American Nations has already gained two members, whom both have signed the Code of Conduct, and the Government hopes for future growth of this new Union.

IDAHO IS OURS!
After a long series of fighting the Idaho Federation, knowing that it will become split among two Regional powers, has Surrendered, and is ready for assimilation into the Federal Republic. Experts say this decision was backed by days worth of failed operations, and the loss of Southern Idaho, the Northern Idaho army that still stands has been incorporated into our army, thus raising the number of armed personal to 800,000. However, unlike Idaho, Arizona isn't ready to step down, and still has high moral to continue the war, however the population may thing differently. The Federal Army will also commence Operation River Tree to reclaim Montana from the Michigan Republic.

COMMUNISTS ON THE RISE
The more cryptic and less active "Coalition of the Proletariat" has began an operation to take Nevada, armed with ASSR standard equipment, they pose a threat to National Security. The Nevada Guard will receive a supply of Rail guns, Stealth Helicopters, and a New Weapon that has not been disclosed yet. The Coalition Already occupies many Counties surrounding Los Vegas, thus are advancing Towards Area 51, the Federal Republics most vital Air base and research station. Thus it will be the most defended out of them all, and many military officers believe Area 51 will be their next target.

New Metropolitan France
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Metropolitan France » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:12 pm

Hollande Wins Second Election!

NMF President François Hollande has been reelected for his second term as French President, winning 64.7% of the popular vote. His main campaign promises were the continued expanding of the NMF Armed Forces, more healthcare, and the prioritization of education. It is believed that his great success as leader during his first term, by forming the DEU, expanding the borders of the NMF, and building lasting relations with the HDU and EotUK, played a large role in his reelection.

NMF Overseas Territories Governing Overhaul!

Following the restoration of French rule over Vietnam and the reestablishment of New France, the NMF has decided to reorganize the governing system. The new system looks like this:

Metropolitan France: French People elect President of the NMF, who appoints a Prime Minister, who advises the President on who to appoint as Ministers, who debate in parliament with the Opposition and Overseas Territories Representatives.

Overseas Territory: Overseas Territory People elect Prime Minister of Overseas Territory, who advises the NMF Minister for Overseas Territory Affairs and appoints 12 representatives to become part of the NMF Parliament.

- Henry Stiles

American SSR
Attaché

Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby American SSR » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:22 am

The Capture of Detroit!
October 24, 2015

The Michigan-American War; this takes place on Detroit in the American side.

The American Red Army had continue pushing in the Michigan mainland; taking villages, towns, municipalities, and cities one by one but this time the American Red Army had arrive on the coasts of Detroit. Over 240,000 estimated American Red Army soldiers are involved in the so-called Detroit Frontier.

The Siege of Detroit had started three days ago but the American Red Army faces a bitter resistance on the Michigan Army but later the positions on the Michigan Army was heavily bombed by the American Red Air Force. The American Red Army push further into the capital of the Second Michigan Republic. The Michigan Army surrenders. The American Red Army Northern Command (ARANC) has captured Detroit and the American SSR flag was raised!

After this event, the southern Michigan mainland was fully control by the American SSR. Michiganian politicians, Michigan sympathizers, and fascists were frequently executed and American propagandists were sent to southern Michigan to teach about Marxism-Leninism in a good way, not a radical way.

Over 100,000 American soldiers have died this deadly and horrible frontier, this are considered as the true comrades of the American Soviet Socialist Republic.

Southern Idaho became ideologically different!
October 24, 2015

Weeks ago, the American Red Army invaded Southern Idaho to defeat against the separatists who were considered as traitors to the Losconian government, however, with the propagandists successfully turn Southern Idaho into a Marxist-Leninist socialist state. The region became ideologically different. It's because the American Red Army sends a full humanitarian aid to Southern Idaho after Idaho separatists were defeated. Now, Southern Idaho have pledge loyalty to the American SSR but things will get bad as the Losconian government wants it back.
Last edited by American SSR on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Restored Russian Empire » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:56 am

New Metropolitan France wrote:Troops land in New France, face bitter resistance!

New Metropolitan France - 23 October 2015

The 2nd Parachute Division and 3rd Mechanized Division have landed in Maine, and begun to push inland and capture the Anarchic state in the name of the French Republic. They have encountered heavy resistance from armed militias, however the superior training, experience, and weapons of France is expected to prevail in the end. French Naval Aviation is prepared to intervene if needed to aid the ground forces.

Russo - French Relations!

François Hollande wishes to make this statement:

France had conducted three nuclear tests on Mururoa Atoll in August and September, this is public knowledge. The testing had concluded, and the site was being prepared for radiation studies. However, I am alarmed by the recent Russian nuclear testing, whose Government has directly mentioned France in their justification. We see this as a threat to New Metropolitan France's National Sovereignty, and take this very seriously. I would however like to thank the Russian Tsar, Alexander Rovii I, for his willingness to negotiate during this situation. However, we are unwilling to attend any meeting within a state involved in this dispute. As such, we recommend the summit be held in the Democritus Capital Territory, where full diplomatic immunity and safety is assured to all delegates.

We will not accept any agreement without discussing it's terms with EotUK and the HDU/UMU.

- Henry Stiles

Russian Duma accepts Terms of Treaty, but adds one of its own Terms!

The Grand Restored Russian Empire - 24 October 2015

The Duma in Moscow today announced that it had accepted the terms of the treaty but it added its own terms, only one;

: Britain Must remove all battleships from North Sea, where Russia owns many towns and lots of ports, Britain can keep any oil stations.

The Tsar also announced that he and the Foreign Minister would go to the Capital Territory and make a public apology to all western nations involved in the current Standoff. In other news, five new towns have been founded on the shores of the North Sea, right beside the new port that had been founded, a total of 10,000 people have moved there and started building more and more. The Committee of Economic Strength also announced that due to Turkish Aggressive Actions againest the Russian State, even though Russia has been making peace with the west, has decided to be aggressive againest Russia, they voted that they would embargo all Turkish Goods in Russia and Freeze all Turkish Companies in Russia, it also announced that it is open to negotiate with the Turkish State.
Last edited by The Grand Restored Russian Empire on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the United Kingdom » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:44 am

Lock and Load
Something is brewing in the North Sea, but it isn't tea this time.
A press report was released last night on the subject.
No ships owned by the Empire of the United Kingdom will be disengaged from the North Sea. If the Russians don't like it, they need to find another route.

In other news, relations with Fridur have greatly increased and rumours speak that it is due to some sort of pact between the two countries.
Also, our army is now one of the strongest in the world! With a whole nation as our military base, and having millions of expendible forces, we are surely recognised as influential in this reason.

=======*=======

New Metropolitan France
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Metropolitan France » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:48 pm

Vast NMF Naval Redeployment!

Three of the four NMF Navy fleets are reported to have begun to sortie, with both of the North Atlantic Fleet's carriers seen heading out into the North Atlantic as part of the group. Although no official justification has been given, it is believed this is to begin conducting cooperative drills between the new Marianne super carrier and recently commissioned Invincible-class light carrier Versailles.

At the same time however, the Asia-Pacific and South Atlantic Fleets were also spotted in the middle of fleet sorties. The South Atlantic Fleet is believed to be escorting several brand new destroyers and weapon shipments being sent to Virrgo, with it's Aircraft Carrier being a show of French protection over the young nation, however the Asia-Pacific Fleet has no known motive. Along with the Pacific Fleet's main Aircraft Carrier, two Minstral Class amphibious assault ships are part of the naval group.

A ship of the Minstral Class alongside one of the new destroyers (above)

Even more interestingly, it has been confirmed that all French Ballistic Missile Submarines have returned to port. Many commentators that this as a sign that despite the vast deployments the world should not be worried: if the NMF were to be deploying for combat use the Submarines would not be in their bases, and the NMF Fleet based in the Mediterranean would also be sortied.

Iceland Conference

Democritus City, Democritus Capital Territory - 24 October 2015

After success in the conference, the French and Russians have come to an agreement regarding the end of rising tensions between the two states. The NMF has however indicated that EotUK will have the French Republic's full support should it be needed.

- Henry Stiles

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the United Kingdom » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:09 pm

Naval Call!
Two huge ships have been unveiled today!
In secret the navy has been producing two Queen Elizabeth Class carriers, which are being placed in the North Sea and the other is heading to India.

~ The carrier clearly dwarfs the invincible class on the right of the picture

The new carriers can hold more than 60 planes, and have a displacement of around 70,000 tonnes! The amazing vessel can also travel at 25 knots, and crew facilities will include a cinema, physical fitness areas and four galleys manned by sixty-seven catering staff. There are four large dining areas, the largest with the capacity to serve 960 meals in one hour. There are eleven medical staff for the eight-bed medical facility, which includes an operating theatre and a dental surgery. There are 1,600 bunks in 470 cabins, including accommodation for a company of 500 Elite Class.

These ships were apparently constructed in the Falklands, which is currently undergoing the same transformation as Sri Lanka but no land will be ceded in the Falklands, as any nearby foreign presence to the Falklands will be an immediate attack.

Last edited by Empire of the United Kingdom on Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

=======*=======

American SSR
Attaché

Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby American SSR » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:35 am

The Surrender of the Second Michigan Republic; Treaty of Detroit; and end of the Michigan-ASSR War
October 25, 2015

After the capture of Detroit. The Michigan government however collapse, with this, regions who pledge loyalty to the Second Michigan Republic surrendered. Wisconsin, Northern Michigan, and North Dakota surrendered but Montana hadn't surrendered yet and still pledge loyalty to the Second Michigan Republic, some say that the northern part of North Dakota had not surrendered yet, the American officials stated that the one who occupied the northern part of North Dakota aren't Michigan but the Michigan separatists which is the so-called Amarti Patriae; this state considered the American officials as a myth but clearly they don't know if this separatist state existed but nah..

The Treaty of Detroit. It seems that the Second Michigan Republic must cede Eastern Montana, North Dakota, Wisconsin, and Michigan to the American SSR while the Second Michigan Republic must cede the Western Montana to the Federal Republic of Losconia. The Michigan-ASSR war ended with a decisive American victory.

Southern Idaho officially became part of the American SSR giving its new name 'South Idaho SSR'.
October 25, 2015

After the war ended. The people of Southern Idaho which is under American control wanted to demand to join the American SSR. People are having votes if they choose to stay in Losconia or American SSR.

Results:
Losconia - 54.8%
American SSR - 59.2%

The American SSR won and Southern Idaho choose to stay in the American Soviet Socialist Republics and the South Idaho SSR is proclaimed.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the United Kingdom » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:53 am

Rebellion
After the car bomb in Ireland, and many Pakistani and Indian rebel groups being created, the EotUK has begun to set an example.

The point was brought up in a parliament meeting in Brighton this morning, and the Internal Affairs minister completely lost it
in the parliament:

The Empire is too soft on these rebels! Do you know what the old empire did when they had a rebellion? They strapped the rebels to cannons! Enough is enough.

As we have seen new uprisings in New Hampshire, the government has finally acted.

We don't have exact numbers, but rather close estimates.
There shall be:
- Roughly 10,000 Alpha Troops
- Roughly 100 Stormtruppen]
- Around 200 tanks
- 50 attack helicopters

After the complete sweep of New Hampshire rebel areas, troops will remain in New Hampshire.

Last edited by Empire of the United Kingdom on Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

=======*=======

New Metropolitan France
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Metropolitan France » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:24 pm

Atlantic Deployments!

The NMF North Atlantic Fleet (NAF) has begun airborne surveillance patrols in the North Atlantic. The South Atlantic Fleet (SAF) has received a hurried change of orders, and is believed to have changed course and head North to support the NAF. The two new destroyers and container ships being escorted have been sent ahead on their own to Virrgo.

Four French Ballistic Missile Submarines have returned to active service, and have been seen racing out of Toulon. At the same time the NMF Overseas territory of New France is being reinforced due to the presence of an anarchist terrorist group.

- Henry Stiles
Last edited by New Metropolitan France on Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fridur
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Fridur » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:12 pm

Atlantic Ocean here we come!

The 1st Fridurian Fleet has embarked to the Atlantic ocean today, carrying 2 divisions. Countless helicopters, and airplanes. And a vast number of naval ships. The exact reason of why this deployment is happening has not yet been released to the public. This is the first known Fridurian Fleet to embark anywhere beyond their coastal waters.
Last edited by Fridur on Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Losconia
Envoy

Postby Losconia » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:28 pm

AREA 51 REMAINS OURS AND A NEW WEAPON!
After a fierce battle that lasted from yesterday to today has finally ended, putting almost 70,000 Communist forces against our 50,000 defendants. The battle was only won after the Deployment of 2 L-903 Mechanized Land Combat Destroyers, or the L-903 MLCD, or just simply Giant Robot of Death. This Giant death machine has been in the making since 1965 by the United States, and was carried over to Losconia after the Union collapsed. Now that the 2 prototypes have passed combat inspection, (I.E killing almost 30,000 Communist Rebels) they are ready to deploy the other 6 into combat service. The battle resulted in 20,000 Losconian deaths, and about 40,000 Communist deaths, though the extra 30,000 was after the deployment of the MLCD.

The making of the L-903 MLCD is deeply classified, and the only disclosed information is a diagram of the Robot it self, and that it is has a Pilot.
This new weapon may be deadly but it is obvious that it has weaknesses, though they are not disclosed, and remain classified. Though any person with common sense can already know that a Simple EMP can make the thing useless.

ARIZONA SURRENDERS!
After the recent loss in Mesa, and the Deployment of the MLCD has pushed the Arizona Protectorate to surrender, and the reintegration process has begun. The surrender of Arizona has promptly ended the UCIS, but this has not ended the Civil war, we still have to reclaim Los Vegas from the Communists, and remove the oddly quite New American Federation.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates