NATION

PASSWORD

International Freedom Coalition (OOC, APPS TEMP CLOSED)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pillowlandia » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:55 am

When will the new meeting thread be established? I feel like the new Capitol will have plenty to do as we get going with it.
Stasnov wrote:Small-to-medium sized professional, relatively high-tech and well funded military. Emphasis on flexible units at Brigade-Battalion level.

Daeseong
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Daeseong » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:48 am

Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:I can certainly say I don't know this Pax Centrum. (Nice to meet you!) There actually is a way to prove this: Pax Centrum, just join the WA (if you aren't in it already), and if the mods do swoop down on one of us, I'll see a psycologist as I must have multiple personality disorder or amnesia.

Anyway, I would never make a puppet with 45 million people... that's so conventional.

What would make you think this Pax Centrum does not already have a WA account? After all, nobody here would believe, by any degree of cajoling, that this nation here could possibly anybody's first.

In any case, more so than just applying for the WA: I believe that Pax Centrum should unearth his alternate identity on NS to prove his innocence. While it is hypothetically possible that Pax Centrum is a first nation, it's exceptionally unlikely that somebody created a nation and immediately wrote an application, with excellent understanding of its innerworkings, within an hour.

There is most likely somebody behind this account, and aside from creating a multi-WA account (which, by the grace of modern networking, is actually not impossible, sadly for the raiding dynamic) Pax Centrum should also prove his innocence by revealing his identity and proving that it is such. If he happens to have "extenuating circumstances" as to why he cannot do so or is simply a "prodigy" who has been stalking NS and this alliance for months (which is improbable) then I'd say that everybody's fears are based. If he proves his alternate identity, then we should all gracefully accept that he is not, in fact, LAA.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Valaran » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:16 am

Pillowlandia wrote:When will the new meeting thread be established? I feel like the new Capitol will have plenty to do as we get going with it.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. We could use the old council thread as a stopgap if needed, but I think the IFC account should be used to create a new thread for the IFC capital.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

Shazbotdom
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:25 am

Valaran wrote:
Pillowlandia wrote:When will the new meeting thread be established? I feel like the new Capitol will have plenty to do as we get going with it.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. We could use the old council thread as a stopgap if needed, but I think the IFC account should be used to create a new thread for the IFC capital.

I will be drafting up something today for both threads as soon as I get a chance later.
LSU Tigers (0-0) || New Orleans Saints (PS 0-1; RS 0-0)
The Shazbotdom Empire || ShazWeb || IIWiki || Embassies v6.0 || #SITHLIVESMATTER
Shazbert Bot's Gaming Adventures || PolyComp: E: -0.52 | S: -3.33 || WSPT: E: 100% | P: 100%

Kustgebied
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 29, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kustgebied » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:27 am

Shazbotdom wrote:
FROM THE OFFICE OF
THE PRIME MINISTER

Mr. Timmothy Moorston
Ambassador from the Shazbotdom Empire
(Image)
TO: ALL APPLICANTS
Please note that your applications are now under review. We thank you for your wish to join our ranks and you will be notified of the decision as soon as possible.

good to hear
ripping off vic and siggy by being another tricolour westerner superstate

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:29 am

I'll post my return from illegal, illegitimate and anti-democratic exile once the new council thread gets up.
Geography of the RNI (MT) RNI Armaments Storefront (New!) Inyursta in a nutshell
On NS MT "Realism". - People who complain about Hard MT#InvadeArdoki
Legitimacy is a lie. All power is derived from force. Everything else is empty aesthetics.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Valaran » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:41 am

Shazbotdom wrote:I will be drafting up something today for both threads as soon as I get a chance later.

No worries. I'm sure most of us are on hand if you need help, and there's no rush, I don't think.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Flardania » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:47 am

Shazbotdom wrote:
Valaran wrote:

I will be drafting up something today for both threads as soon as I get a chance later.

If you need more things for the IFC capital, I'm happy to help.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in French & English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & Kirishinan, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Roskian Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Roskian Federation » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:13 pm

shaz

hit me up with a tg fam

ill explain in detail a full reformation of the rrf for a vote

i cant rn i gotta drive
RIP ROSKI, UNJUSTLY DELETED on 12 JULY 2016 +15,601 posts

RSS Madenska set to fully activate on October 15th
Yugoslovenski and Maldania reaffirm the Central States Alliance

Shazbotdom
Negotiator

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:16 pm

Roskian Federation wrote:shaz

hit me up with a tg fam

ill explain in detail a full reformation of the rrf for a vote

i cant rn i gotta drive

That's fine. I'm working at building a new thread offsite right now.
The Shazbotdom Empire || ShazWeb || IIWiki || Embassies v6.0 || #SITHLIVESMATTER
Shazbert Bot's Gaming Adventures || PolyComp: E: -0.52 | S: -3.33 || WSPT: E: 100% | P: 100%

IFC Admin 2
Attaché

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby IFC Admin 2 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:08 pm

ATTENTION!

Shazbotdom and New Chilokver both have access to this account. Will confirm shortly.

Shazbotdom
Negotiator

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:10 pm

Confirmed.

Paddy O Fernature
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:12 pm

IFC Admin 2 wrote:ATTENTION!

Shazbotdom and New Chilokver both have access to this account. Will confirm shortly.

Well done sport.

*Claps*

I for one, welcome the IFC's new overlord.

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
Mallorea and Riva should resign
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Kannap
Khan of Spam

Founded: May 07, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kannap » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:59 pm

IFC Admin 2 wrote:ATTENTION!

Glad to hear the news.
22 years old, gay male, Presbyterian, North Carolinian. Pumpkin Spice everything.
TET's resident ostrich
Political Party: Not affiliated/Independent
Luna Amore wrote:Please remember to attend the ritualistic burning of Kannap for heresy
Luna Amore wrote:note to self, insert clever reference to Kannap
T H E M O U N T A I N S A R E C A L L I N G A N D I M U S T G O
G A Y S I N C E 1 9 9 7

IFC Admin 2
Attaché

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby IFC Admin 2 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:21 pm

FROM THE OFFICE OF
THE PRIME MINISTER

Mr. Timmothy Moorston
Ambassador from the Shazbotdom Empire
TO: Membership at large
Be Advised, I have requested a lock of this thread within Moderation. Please DO NOT post within this thread anymore as it will be gone. I will post the new thread is T Minus 5 Minutes. Please DO NOT post within that thread until I get the entirety of the thread posted. It will be 6 Posts long. I will post the OP and Placeholders, then edit the placeholders accordingly. Thank you.

EDIT: New Thread is Up and Open

OOC:
Posted by Shazbotdom
Last edited by IFC Admin 2 on Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates