NATION

PASSWORD

Dark Space Rising: The Next Generation OOC[FT/Signup]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Odinburgh
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:35 am

Second Helghan Empire wrote:Nation name:Second Helghan Empire

Government Type:Stratocratic Autarchy

Population total: 7.3 Billion

Your nation's available tech you will be using for the RP?Future tech smoe of which is found in this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNAnplKWNrc

Which faction are you joining? (see list below. If not you may create your own by filling out the create a faction form.) Neutral.

Accepted!

SECP
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby SECP » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:00 am

Nation name: The Grand Covenant of SECP

Government Type: Federal Council

Population total: 8 Billion

Your nation's available tech you will be using for the RP? Early FT

Which faction are you joining? Will find one later on into the RP

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:33 pm

Helgan, if you want i can have one of my drones enter your system

Edit regarding my ic post, the council is the collective name for the government of the Tophat Empire,
while the name of the council that encompasses the emperor and his advisors is know as the Higher Council

Not that any of you know that IC
Last edited by The Tophat Empire on Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FT, but roam where i please
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:07 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:Helgan, if you want i can have one of my drones enter your system

Edit regarding my ic post, the council is the collective name for the government of the Tophat Empire,
while the name of the council that encompasses the emperor and his advisors is know as the Higher Council

thank you that would be great if you would, however what exactly would you have the drone do when it initially comes to the system.
Well now, that hibernation has gotten boring, daddy is back again.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:18 pm

Second Helghan Empire wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:Helgan, if you want i can have one of my drones enter your system

thank you that would be great if you would, however what exactly would you have the drone do when it initially comes to the system.

the exact same thing that my first IC post say, first i would scan, then upon detection of FT capable nations, it would send a small message

What the name of the system your post took place in?
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:32 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Second Helghan Empire wrote:

the exact same thing that my first IC post say, first i would scan, then upon detection of FT capable nations, it would send a small message

What the name of the system your post took place in?

Alpha Centauri
its the only system my people are in.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:23 am

SECP wrote:Nation name: The Grand Covenant of SECP

Government Type: Federal Council

Population total: 8 Billion

Your nation's available tech you will be using for the RP? Early FT

Which faction are you joining? Will find one later on into the RP

Accepted!

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Question For Odinburgh

Postby Flarbinia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:04 am

Is it okay if I decide to bring in creatures from the old RP as Auxiliary troops? After all, isolation does not mean that an empire loses a significant number of its territories and not all of my nation's actions in the old RP are not canon. In fact, they would be very useful if the situation on Eden Prime (the planet that appeared near the wormhole) gets violent.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:31 am

Flarbinia wrote:Is it okay if I decide to bring in creatures from the old RP as Auxiliary troops? After all, isolation does not mean that an empire loses a significant number of its territories and not all of my nation's actions in the old RP are not canon. In fact, they would be very useful if the situation on Eden Prime (the planet that appeared near the wormhole) gets violent.

I am fine with that.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Problem With The Story So Far

Postby Flarbinia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:07 pm

Widgetalia has found a source of ore that could be valuable to the UIPS and you want to leave Eden Prime like it is because you misinterpreted an weathered tablet written in a language no sorcerer, witch, wizard, AI, or credible linguist can translate? The tablet does not contain even contain a fraction of a prophecy and you are already rushing to conclusions!

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:14 pm

Flarbinia wrote:Widgetalia has found a source of ore that could be valuable to the UIPS and you want to leave Eden Prime like it is because you misinterpreted an weathered tablet written in a language no sorcerer, witch, wizard, AI, or credible linguist can translate? The tablet does not contain even contain a fraction of a prophecy and you are already rushing to conclusions!

So, first order of business, Odinburgh, if you want me to shut the fuck up, do so, and i will comply, until such a time however, i will rasie my voice whenever the fuck i think i should

so, onto the message itself;

@Flarbinia

If you want to dictate the terms of a RP, make your own, Or become a CO-OP and receive the OPs blessing, or send a TG, or post your suggestions in the OOC.

To be frank, you as a player have absolutely no fucking right to dictate what the OP game is run, nor do i, or anyone who is not a CO-OP

If the OP writes there is a message on a tablet, there is a fucking message on a tablet

you can write that you IC characters do not agree with the conclusion of said message, but you have no fucking right to decide the table is eroded, unless the OP have said so

I could go on and on, but i think the context of my message is pretty clear.

EDIT; at no time in Odinburghs post did he say the tablet was written in a symbol language, for all we know it might be written in galactic basic
Last edited by The Tophat Empire on Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:20 pm

The tablet and ore are two separate things. That is the way I see it.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

The tablet

Postby Odinburgh » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:24 pm

The tablet was placed there by an advanced race from the deep far future that went back into past to give warning to dire future event.

Luxdonia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Luxdonia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:24 pm

Nation name: The Kingdom of Luxdonia

Government Type: Constitutional monarchy

Population total: 23 million

Your nation's available tech you will be using for the RP?: Future Tech (normally MT)

Which faction are you joining? (see list below. If not you may create your own by filling out the create a faction form.): Neutral
The Kingdom of Luxdonia
The Chief Administrator and Executive Councillor of Archmont
Join the Archmont Discord server!

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Why I Do Not Believe The Words Of Time Travel

Postby Flarbinia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:44 pm

Prophecies made by people from the future tend to be easily misinterpreted by the people of the past due to the use of broad and vague terms written in a language that no one can read or decipher. The Science Division Temporal Distortion Investigation Subcommittee has been able to deduce that the writing is probably graffiti left by time travelling frat boys and the Grand Emperor's occult advisers has deduced that the runes are ineligible gibberish due to the amount of damage it has endured during the Dark Age of Isolation.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:53 pm

Flarbinia wrote:Prophecies made by people from the future tend to be easily misinterpreted by the people of the past due to the use of broad and vague terms written in a language that no one can read or decipher. The Science Division Temporal Distortion Investigation Subcommittee has been able to deduce that the writing is probably graffiti left by time travelling frat boys and the Grand Emperor's occult advisers has deduced that the runes are ineligible gibberish due to the amount of damage it has endured during the Dark Age of Isolation.

oooh, yes, because everything revolves your Dark Age of Isolation.
and when did the OP start babbling about Time travel, he even said that there would be no temporal bullshit.

I might also point out that you tried to counter what i wrote before by doing the same thing i recommended you not to do

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Why Should I Have To Explain This?

Postby Flarbinia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:57 pm

All I am saying is that I am not buying the "tablet was created by people form the future" story. You shouldn't act like a jerk every time I post something!

Auricium
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Auricium » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:06 pm

Odinburgh wrote:The tablet was placed there by an advanced race from the deep far future that went back into past to give warning to dire future event.

Why don't we just say its actually a very ancient piece of technology in disguise?.....
Iɴᴛᴇʀɢᴀʟᴀᴄᴛɪᴄ Eᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴏғ Aᴜʀɪᴄɪᴜᴍ
Iᴍᴘᴇʀɪᴀʟ Nᴇᴡs Nᴇᴛᴡᴏʀᴋ: It's Pronounced Aurikium!|I have School, so I really shouldn't be on right now.|Embassy Programme Underway|IBA Open|This is a class A nation: Tier 0, Type VII, Universal Power. Obviously, we don't use NS Stats.  Read my factbooks instead.|Intergalactic Banking Alliances announces new CEO|Founder of the Capitalist League|Observer of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!|Proud Member of The Coalition of Omniversal Dominance.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:11 pm

So, i saw the OOC post from the OP, stating that it was from the future, how you know that IC is somthing that i would like to know.

and to calrify, I have no intention to act like a Jerk
But, seeing how many times you have applied what can be constituted as Godmod in my eyes, and when i have raised this to you, you have most of the time completely ignored my message.
Or, you have tried to shut me down by stating that i godmoded once, true, even if i would say "ass-pulled", but never the less.

Why did i Godmod?
To make you taste your own medicine, in a attempt to make you see that what you did wrong(did not work since you used deus ex machina top get out of it in the following post), I can also for the record state that i did that with the OPs permission and knowledge.

So you have to excuse me if my temper is a bit short around you

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:17 pm

Auricium wrote:
Odinburgh wrote:The tablet was placed there by an advanced race from the deep far future that went back into past to give warning to dire future event.

Why don't we just say its actually a very ancient piece of technology in disguise?.....

That could work.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:18 pm

Luxdonia wrote:Nation name: The Kingdom of Luxdonia

Government Type: Constitutional monarchy

Population total: 23 million

Your nation's available tech you will be using for the RP?: Future Tech (normally MT)

Which faction are you joining? (see list below. If not you may create your own by filling out the create a faction form.): Neutral

Accepted!

Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:58 pm

Hey tophat i set the stage for you to send a delegation to my largest inhabited planet Helghan.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:03 pm

Second Helghan Empire wrote:Hey tophat i set the stage for you to send a delegation to my largest inhabited planet Helghan.

yes, i know, but i have had little time today, will get on it after i have gotten some sleep, sorry :(

Auricium
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Auricium » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:09 pm

I feel like I should help you in this search, because I am the all knowing ominpotent authority on the subject of teh Homo jinauricanus species. I'll have the captain offer help to you right away.
Iɴᴛᴇʀɢᴀʟᴀᴄᴛɪᴄ Eᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴏғ Aᴜʀɪᴄɪᴜᴍ
Iᴍᴘᴇʀɪᴀʟ Nᴇᴡs Nᴇᴛᴡᴏʀᴋ: It's Pronounced Aurikium!|I have School, so I really shouldn't be on right now.|Embassy Programme Underway|IBA Open|This is a class A nation: Tier 0, Type VII, Universal Power. Obviously, we don't use NS Stats.  Read my factbooks instead.|Intergalactic Banking Alliances announces new CEO|Founder of the Capitalist League|Observer of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!|Proud Member of The Coalition of Omniversal Dominance.

Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:17 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Second Helghan Empire wrote:Hey tophat i set the stage for you to send a delegation to my largest inhabited planet Helghan.

yes, i know, but i have had little time today, will get on it after i have gotten some sleep, sorry :(

No problem just making sure sorry to pester you. :)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates