NATION

PASSWORD

Columbus Academy (Boys and Girls | Sign-Up first)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kuowana
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuowana » Sun May 24, 2015 3:16 pm

Another two boys arrived at the door of room 208, wondering what Adriaan was doing there. "Sorry, but this is our room." they said.

Adriaan was confused. He could have sworn that he had room 208. He looked at his key, and indeed, he was mistaken. His room number was room 209, next door. "Sorry, I just had a long jounrey, I'm really tried. I didn't mean to take your place." he apologized, tiredly and yawning, covering his mouth with his hand.

"No problem." one of the boys said. "I'm Tom, and this is Karl. We're form Austria, our father is Lukas Erhardt, he owns a company that produces pralinées and things like that." Tom explained as if it was nothing.

"Oh, hi, I'm Adriaan de Vries, my father is a wealthy business man from Kuowana. I'm not sure who your room mate is, I was just talking to those in 207 and maybe it's just an illusion I had because I'm tired, but I could have sworn someone has entered the room and said hi." Adriaan explained.

"I'll quickly get my luggage out of the room, so you can set yourselves up." he offered, as he accompanied the two boys into room 208.

Quensatango
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Quensatango » Sun May 24, 2015 3:26 pm

Elías
"Awesome, alright I just need to get some money first. Hopefully Limbi and Toño should be finished aswell we agreed to meet back at the main lobby." Elías said . When he gathered some money and was about to head out the door he noticed someone, he looked get a bet look at the newcomer they were a boy about their age, "Um, hello, I'm Adriaan de Vries, or Adri, whatever you prefer, I'm your neighbour from 208. It's nice to meet you two." He introduced himself. Elías put on another smile and greeted Adriaan, "Alsia Adri, I'm Elías Martín Agustín, and this is Hamza al Basrawi. We were just about to Head down and explore the academy We could wait for you if you'd like" Elías offered. When to other boys entered the room and told Adri, it was infact their room. "I'll can help if you like," Elías offered Adri.

Limbikani
Limbikani had finished unpacking her things and putting away outfits, she took a quick restroom break, fixed her hair and even used some perfume, "Am I overdoing it?" she thought aloud she hadn't realized she'd been taking things to fast, after all she didn't even know the guys name and already she was trying her best to impress him. She sighed she was being rash who knows maybe he wouldn't like her anyway "Ohh but hes so cute!" she exclaimed out loud if anything she would have to try to make friends with him. When she finished in the restroom she put away her things, so far no one else had entered the room, she wasn't even sure if she had a roommate
but just incase she didn't want to leave a bad immpression. Satisfied she left her room making sure she had her key and then headed down the hallway and down to the main lobby.

Toño
Toño had just about finished his getting settled in when another student walked in from the looks of it they were about a year older, but then again anyone looked older compared to Toño. "Alsia..I'm Toño Oluwayemisi Guadalupe, or just Toño if you prefer" he introduced himself with a small smile. "Hello, I'm Maximilian de Vries, but you can just call me Maxi. In fact, I actually prefer Maxi." His new roommate introduced himself. "Okay, I'ts a pleasure to Meet you Maxi, would you like me to help you unpack, I'm supposed to meet some friends down at the lobby to walk around the school but they can wait.... Actually would you like to join us I don't think they'll mind?" Toño asked in a soft voice.

Kwadai
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kwadai » Sun May 24, 2015 3:40 pm

"There appears to be some sort of confusion", Hamza said to no one in particular. "Well, you can always ask at the reception area if there's any problem with the rooms. I'm sure they will help you out ", he kindly suggested to Adriaan.
방탄소년단 | 엑소 | 블랙핑크
Gay male. Ireland. Language enthusiast.

Sainte Lucienne
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sainte Lucienne » Sun May 24, 2015 5:46 pm

Prince Antoine Alexandre of Sainte Lucienne (19), and his sisters Princess Lucia Carolina of Sainte Lucienne (18) and Princess Lucia Magdalena of Sainte Lucienne (17), walked into the lobby, as three servants brought in their luggage and checked them in. "Well it does indeed seem nice. I like it." Lucia Magdalena said. Her sister and her older brother agreed. The lobby already was nice, so they wondered what their rooms would be like. "Your Highnesses, your rooms are ready. As your father had wished, the two sisters will be sharing a room together. You, your Highness, will be sharing with another male." their servant Jean informed the three. "Thank you Jean." Antoine said. "Here are your keys, your Highnesses." Jean said as he handed them their keys. Antoine got room 206, his sister shared room 218E int he east wing.

They then separated after agreeing on meeting up again once they unpacked. Antoine was the first to arrive at his room, entering to find it empty. He was told that his room mate was going to be from a nation called Lichtenau, but what he didn't expect is that in fact it was the twin Princes he'd be rooming with.

Canaan II
Secretary

Founded: May 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Canaan II » Sun May 24, 2015 7:58 pm

Issac got confused by those twins. He looked at his room card again and saw that it said room 204. He repacked his things and said, “My apologies gentlemen, turns out I read my room wrong.”

Issac went to his room and unpacked his things...again.

Alunya
Attaché

Founded: Nov 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alunya » Mon May 25, 2015 8:41 pm

Paolo was astonished to learn his roommate was actually a prince. He tried to recall the proper mode of address. Your Princeliness? Your Imperialness? He decided to call him Misha instead. He quickly came up with a mnemonic, A-fan-as-yet, but ending in a vee, to help recall the surname.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Misha!" Paolo grinned. "I am here on scholarship," he boasted, "Which I won in a charette, an art competition. It is a double blind, and usually goes to graduating seniors. But I am not ready for college yet!"

The small boy carefully laid his suitcase on the unoccupied bed and opened it. From the top he withdrew an inexpensive off-the-rack blue suit, which he carefully hung on the far right of his empty wardrobe. Next he tenderly placed a plain cotton dress shirt on a hanger next to the suit. He then withdrew both polyester ties and gingerly put them in the second drawer of the bureau. He casually placed on the adjacent desk, a solid silver tie bar engraved with the scripted name Taglione, a gift from the master to his apprentice.

"I've done some urban camping myself," Paolo admitted. He turned around and flexed his biceps, shadow-boxing. "An aide-de-camp would have been very useful. I always had to take care of and watch out for myself."

Turning back to his suitcase, the lad lovingly unrolled a toolbelt full of chisels. With great ceremony he place these and two mallets in the top drawer of the bureau. Next he hung two pairs of khaki slacks and two golf shirts in the wardrobe. The half dozen briefs, cheap black socks, and white cotton t-shirts he tossed into the bottom drawer of the dresser.

He grabbed his shaving kit and headed for the bathroom. "What I don't understand," he continued from the ensuite, "Is why a Grand Duchess goes camping at all?" He put his toiletries away, listening for a response.
Last edited by Alunya on Mon May 25, 2015 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alunya
Attaché

Founded: Nov 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alunya » Tue May 26, 2015 4:43 am

Elizabetta Oriani closed the door to room 211. Inside she had approximately half of the luggage of her small party of five students. She was grateful that Paolo Figarotta and Luciano Sbariglia had helped her move all of it to her room. She looked at both wardrobes and both dressers and wondered if another wardrobe or two could be acquired. Most of the labels inside were ready-to-wear and could handle the jostling. She was dimly aware of a need to purchase school uniforms, a concession to the lower classes like the Saladino twins.

But instead of unpacking, she kicked off her Zuhair Murad pumps. Prada, Lhuillier, Versace, and Ines Di Santo could wait in the luggage. She carelessly cast her DeMesy bejewelled watch and Cartier bracelet onto the nearest bed. She rummaged through her laptop carry-on. Inside she found the photo frame and the red cat collar.

She put the photo of her beloved Pioggia on the closest desk. She pulled apart the quick-release and placed the collar on her wrist. She sat down on the bed and wrapped her arms around her shins, her head resting on her knees. The little grey tabby in the photo stared back, sitting with dignity in his red collar, her only confidant.

It was now the fifty-eighth day since cancer had taken her Pio's life.

Clad in a Mouna Ayoud silk blouse, her face buried in a Molins-Vidal double worsted skirt, Elizabetta Oriani began to sob.
Last edited by Alunya on Tue May 26, 2015 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Romakov
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Romakov » Tue May 26, 2015 7:28 am

Mikhail laughed. The boy hadn't fully understood what an aide-de-camp was, and Mikhail found it quite amusing. "No, no, you misunderstood. Aide-de-camp means assistant. I'm the Grand duchess' personal assistant for as long as she goes here. And I was chosen because I'm also her best friend. And because I'm a boy, obviously." Mikhail explained to the boy.

He looked at what the boy took out of his suitcase. He then saw the ties he had. Mikhail went to his wardrobe, which he had already filled. He grabbed two ties, made from silk. He walked over to where Paolo was unpacking his suitcase. He handed him the two ties. "Here, have those. I have enough and I think you could make great use of them. I tend to wear polo shirts most of the time anyway. Plus I have like thirty ties with me." he said as he gave the two ties pf silk to his new room mate. "Consider it a little room mate gift." Mikhail smiled friendly at him.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Imperial Signature of the Empire of Romakov
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sainte Lucienne
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sainte Lucienne » Thu May 28, 2015 1:43 pm

Prince Antoine Alexandre, his sisters Princess Lucia Carolina and Princess Lucia Magdalena arrived in their respective rooms. Lucia Carolina and Lucia Magdalena shared room 218E in the east wing, second floor. Antoine arrived in his room, room 206, only to be met by a boy around his age, who introduced himself as Johann, Prince of Lichtenau, nephew of the Crown Princess Maria Theresia of Lichtenau. Antoine introduced himself then, as the second child of Sovereign Prince Loïc VIII. of Sainte Lucienne and that he came here with his two younger sisters. It was then that Prince Konstantin popped up from behind the wall, where the wardrobe was.

Antoine looked confused at Konstantin, who then introduced himself, as the twin of Prince Johann. "Oh, okay. It's just that I was told that I'd only have one room mate." Antoine said awkwardly, laughing a little.

Meanwhile, his sisters set up in their room. They were certain to be the only two living in there.

Kahir
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kahir » Thu May 28, 2015 2:16 pm

"Come on Shahra now is not the time to get shy!" Shahra did usually have trouble in new places meeting new people but once she settled in she would usually be fine but now she was really having trouble approaching other students to so much as say hello. She hadn't even met her roommate yet She heard word there was to be an assembly, how exciting would this be? Maybe this would be the time to strike a conversation with whomever she sat next to. She first went to her room looking in the mirror to ensure she was presentable looking, adjusting her Hijab slightly, ensuring her dress wasn't too wrinkled she looked fine it was time to go.

Romakov
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Romakov » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:05 am

Grand Duchess Irina made her was to the aula, where the assembly was so take place. It was almost time for the assembly to start. On her way, she thought about where her best friend and now aide-de-campe Misha was. While being deep in thought, she ran into another person, who was slightly taller than her and had strong, firm arms. She rubbed her head. "Sorry, I didn't look where-... Gavino?" she asked in a very surprised tone.

Indeed it was Prince Gavino of Monte Federico, the brother of her older sister's fiancé, Hereditary Prince Mateo Emanuele. "Hey!" she greeted him happily, as she then roceeded to hug the boy. "I really did not expect you to be here. How come nobody told me?" she asked in surprise. "And who is your handsome friend here?" she asked, looking at Antonio.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Imperial Signature of the Empire of Romakov
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lichtenau
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lichtenau » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:14 am

Johann and Konstantin finished unpacking. "What do you want to do now, Tino?" Johann asked his brother. Konstantin stood by the window, looking at the beautiful campus. "We could go out and explore the campus. Maybe meet new people too? I mean, we are going to be here fr quite some time, so making a few friends wouldn't be a bad idea, right?" he suggested.

Johann nodded. "Right, let's go then!" he said loudly, clearly excited.

The two princes left their room and made their way down the corridor, coming across two other students.

Monte Federico
Secretary

Founded: Sep 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Federico » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:21 am

Romakov wrote:Grand Duchess Irina made her was to the aula, where the assembly was so take place. It was almost time for the assembly to start. On her way, she thought about where her best friend and now aide-de-campe Misha was. While being deep in thought, she ran into another person, who was slightly taller than her and had strong, firm arms. She rubbed her head. "Sorry, I didn't look where-... Gavino?" she asked in a very surprised tone.

Indeed it was Prince Gavino of Monte Federico, the brother of her older sister's fiancé, Hereditary Prince Mateo Emanuele. "Hey!" she greeted him happily, as she then roceeded to hug the boy. "I really did not expect you to be here. How come nobody told me?" she asked in surprise. "And who is your handsome friend here?" she asked, looking at Antonio.

"Irina! What a surprise! Come here, let me hug you!" Gavino said excitedly, as he hugged his friend tightly. Gavino had known Irina for a long time. Her sister Natalia was his sister-in-law and hereditary princess of Monte Federico as the wife of his older brother. "Look, this is Antonio, my room mate." he said, as he introduced Irina to his new friend.

Antonio took Irina's hand, placing a soft kiss on it as he introduced himself. "Antonio Molins-de la Fuente. Pleased to meet you, ...?".

Gavino noticed two boys walking toward them. Both blonde, handsome and... twins?

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates