NATION

PASSWORD

The Sovereign Pony Alliance (All-Tech, open, OOC sign-ups)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ammerinia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ammerinia » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:22 pm

Nation Name: The Empire of Ammerinia
Head of State:
MT/PMT: James Mechan
FT: Mr. Zero

Tech-Level: PMT-FT/FanT
Political System: Semi-Technocratic Elective Monarchy
(IC)Reason For Joining: The Empire is growing increasingly worried about the Anti-Pony pacts rising in nearby areas. As a result, we would like to establish an alliance with friendlier nations rising against this new threat.
Link to RP Example(optional): [I've been RP-ly inactive for a while, and i'm not sure what major one i should put here. I'll likely find something soon though.]
Last edited by Ammerinia on Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One two, Spongebob's coming for you.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ╯(°□° ╯)

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:03 am

Can I sign up for Observer status? Plz? :p

Nation Name: People's Technocratic Federation of Singapore
Head of State: 12-8B
Tech-Level: Late PMT with chunks of FT, Surreal Cyberpunk Tech
Political System: Totalitarian mechanocracy (state ruled by machines)
(IC)Reason For Joining: Ponies deserve a place for existence in the Multiverse. Not to mention we're facilitating a transponyist movement in Seierus.
Link to RP Example(optional): https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 5&t=329141
SYNCRETIC COMBINE - SINKRETIČKE KOMBINAT
Factbook - Trobojka
JEDNOM ZAUVEK - ARMIJA SINKOMSKA

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:38 am

Fantrum wrote:
Lubyak wrote:
The issue I see with it is that it feels like it's heading in a direction where any RP would result in one side attempting to 'win' the RP. You're, of course, welcome to build your nation up, and RP weapons development, the problem is that it seems to be creating the impression that the APU wants to RP to win. That many people seem to want to cram PMT into a MT RP is one of the things that drives this impression. I know that not all people are like this, but I just want to head off any potential wank-off between various RP groups. Feel free to do write ups of whatever you want, just know that when push comes to shove, they'll have to fit to the 'work as well as needs to for the sake of plot' explanation.

No need to bring this back up, its been settled

It's not much of a settled thing if the only explanation for it is the old politician excuse "Uh, i dunno what you're talking about. I have absolutely no idea about any of these suspicious bank transactions that have been happening right infront of me to my knowledge to whole time." If Cry was a US politician, that would be what he said there if your question was on corruption. Pretending its not happening when he's posting right in the middle of it, even.

It is quite, therefore, unsettled, and not even properly answered. With that, i do fully agree with Lub. I love to build and create superweapons too, but they can only go so far, and most of them aren't wise to use all the time anyway lest i kill my own forces. This isn't something that seems to be understood there, the military is not super weapons, the military merely gets supported by them, and only if necessary.

Just because my PMT Divinity class has a shit ton of MPBM's on it, doesn't mean i shoot them at everything. They're like mini tactical nukes, without the radiation, vaporization, and a massively more potent shockwave force. That's not something one just fires carelessly all the time, like the seem intent on doing with their creations.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Fantrum
Senator

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:22 am

New Babylonia wrote:
Fantrum wrote:No need to bring this back up, its been settled

It's not much of a settled thing if the only explanation for it is the old politician excuse "Uh, i dunno what you're talking about. I have absolutely no idea about any of these suspicious bank transactions that have been happening right infront of me to my knowledge to whole time." If Cry was a US politician, that would be what he said there if your question was on corruption. Pretending its not happening when he's posting right in the middle of it, even.

It is quite, therefore, unsettled, and not even properly answered. With that, i do fully agree with Lub. I love to build and create superweapons too, but they can only go so far, and most of them aren't wise to use all the time anyway lest i kill my own forces. This isn't something that seems to be understood there, the military is not super weapons, the military merely gets supported by them, and only if necessary.

Just because my PMT Divinity class has a shit ton of MPBM's on it, doesn't mean i shoot them at everything. They're like mini tactical nukes, without the radiation, vaporization, and a massively more potent shockwave force. That's not something one just fires carelessly all the time, like the seem intent on doing with their creations.

Bab, seriously, drop it mate, all youre doing now is perpetuating the issue and giving them more ammunition to use. It entire thing is over and done with now can we please be better than this and stop dwelling?
"I expected you to be an eggplant." - Felkesjud
"I think this entire role-play should just be turned into a dating simulator." - Violante
"I imagine Fantrum as Flippy." - Danz Herlmon

Otulia
Envoy

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Otulia » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:46 am

Well, I'm fine so far...
N/A

"If you're going through hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill
Basically, a medium-sized country of 81 million with dozens of different sapient beings trying to figure out how to live with each other, including dragons, ponies, humans, and changelings. Also, very liberal, laid-back, and mildly militarist in terms of foreign military intervention.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:40 am

Fantrum wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:It's not much of a settled thing if the only explanation for it is the old politician excuse "Uh, i dunno what you're talking about. I have absolutely no idea about any of these suspicious bank transactions that have been happening right infront of me to my knowledge to whole time." If Cry was a US politician, that would be what he said there if your question was on corruption. Pretending its not happening when he's posting right in the middle of it, even.

Bab, seriously, drop it mate, all youre doing now is perpetuating the issue and giving them more ammunition to use. It entire thing is over and done with now can we please be better than this and stop dwelling?

Can't really perpetuate an issue that is still being moved by its own propulsion much. Especially when the idea of "Story before victory" comes up. It's not going to be worth the time of anyone here trying to cooperate with people who are more interested in slamming them into dust particles whether then participating in a fun activity we all enjoy, ie; roleplaying.

That's not an arguable fact. And since the above is true with them, it is still an issue if they do seriously intend on working with us. And this very issue, by the way, is what has caused pretty much all of these organizations to be circle-jerks who ignore each other and play with themselves.

It's quite the issue, then, i hope you realize, unless you want us to end up as another closed-off circle jerk. I, do not, personally. Yes, there are other things that cause these organizations to ignore each other, but the kind of attitude Lub mentioned certainly does not help.
Last edited by New Babylonia on Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Doom Legions
Minister

Founded: Apr 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:11 am

New Babylonia wrote:
Fantrum wrote:Bab, seriously, drop it mate, all youre doing now is perpetuating the issue and giving them more ammunition to use. It entire thing is over and done with now can we please be better than this and stop dwelling?

Can't really perpetuate an issue that is still being moved by its own propulsion much. Especially when the idea of "Story before victory" comes up. It's not going to be worth the time of anyone here trying to cooperate with people who are more interested in slamming them into dust particles whether then participating in a fun activity we all enjoy, ie; roleplaying.

That's not an arguable fact. And since the above is true with them, it is still an issue if they do seriously intend on working with us. And this very issue, by the way, is what has caused pretty much all of these organizations to be circle-jerks who ignore each other and play with themselves.

It's quite the issue, then, i hope you realize, unless you want us to end up as another closed-off circle jerk. I, do not, personally. Yes, there are other things that cause these organizations to ignore each other, but the kind of attitude Lub mentioned certainly does not help.

I wouldn't be too concerned about it. There are plenty of people in the APU that didn't join because they hate bronies OOC-ly and just want to RP. As long as those remain it should be fine, for the haters can always be ignored/removed.
Cum is stored in the brain, and I've got a headache.
Born2shit4ced2wipe
All of my friends are dead (:

Red Eye
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 12, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Red Eye » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:18 am

Ammerinia and Singaporean Transhumans, your applications are accepted.

Also, ST.... I suppose we can make you an observer, yes.
My signature is my mark on ponykind.
PONIES UNITE!!!

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:19 am

Doom Legions wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Can't really perpetuate an issue that is still being moved by its own propulsion much. Especially when the idea of "Story before victory" comes up. It's not going to be worth the time of anyone here trying to cooperate with people who are more interested in slamming them into dust particles whether then participating in a fun activity we all enjoy, ie; roleplaying.

I wouldn't be too concerned about it. There are plenty of people in the APU that didn't join because they hate bronies OOC-ly and just want to RP. As long as those remain it should be fine, for the haters can always be ignored/removed.

The haters do cause an issue, but as long as they can be tolerant OOCly they're fine even. But Lub said "It seems like they're just interested in winning" there's nothing wrong with wanting to win, until you start taking away from the actual story you're trying to create to do it. All that does is cause alot of pissed off people.

Hey, i like winning to. I still try to win, i still consult the Art of War and other tactical references to try and win battles. I really do. But sometimes you just can't win, and as long as its a nice story, then not winning is fine. It's not entirely clear whether they're following that maxim, or not.

And i've looked at how i was when i did nothing but try to win. It's a miracle myself and my regionmates didn't all suffer from high blood pressure. I tried one time, with people who followed the above, and i actually found myself enjoying II for the first time since my early days.

Small rants aside, it's more fun to not be obsessed with winning, and i certainly don't want all the anger that comes from it either. It really is better to take a sort of 'eh' approach to winning with RP. If you do great, if not, move on and make great stories.

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:29 am

New Babylonia wrote:The haters do cause an issue, but as long as they can be tolerant OOCly they're fine even. But Lub said "It seems like they're just interested in winning" there's nothing wrong with wanting to win, until you start taking away from the actual story you're trying to create to do it. All that does is cause alot of pissed off people.

Hey, i like winning to. I still try to win, i still consult the Art of War and other tactical references to try and win battles. I really do. But sometimes you just can't win, and as long as its a nice story, then not winning is fine. It's not entirely clear whether they're following that maxim, or not.

And i've looked at how i was when i did nothing but try to win. It's a miracle myself and my regionmates didn't all suffer from high blood pressure. I tried one time, with people who followed the above, and i actually found myself enjoying II for the first time since my early days.

Small rants aside, it's more fun to not be obsessed with winning, and i certainly don't want all the anger that comes from it either. It really is better to take a sort of 'eh' approach to winning with RP. If you do great, if not, move on and make great stories.

You're right about that. I guess we'll just have to see how it goes. TBH, just like IC I just want to see nice RP combat.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:31 am

Doom Legions wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:The haters do cause an issue, but as long as they can be tolerant OOCly they're fine even. But Lub said "It seems like they're just interested in winning" there's nothing wrong with wanting to win, until you start taking away from the actual story you're trying to create to do it. All that does is cause alot of pissed off people.

You're right about that. I guess we'll just have to see how it goes. TBH, just like IC I just want to see nice RP combat.

I know Xil has had alot of the same reaaallllyyy bad RP habits i have. And we both know neither of us are fully gone of them. I didn't really realize there was another way until i tried it though. *shrug* Maybe he just needs how great it is not worrying yourself, and just having fun writing, not winning.

Or maybe i'm just going crazy again. Who knows. Its probably best no one finds out.

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:38 am

New Babylonia wrote:
Doom Legions wrote:You're right about that. I guess we'll just have to see how it goes. TBH, just like IC I just want to see nice RP combat.

I know Xil has had alot of the same reaaallllyyy bad RP habits i have. And we both know neither of us are fully gone of them. I didn't really realize there was another way until i tried it though. *shrug* Maybe he just needs how great it is not worrying yourself, and just having fun writing, not winning.

Or maybe i'm just going crazy again. Who knows. Its probably best no one finds out.

Heh, I must admit I have a strong desire to win myself, but I try to contain myself. It's not always easy though, so I know what it's like. Let's hope Xil and co agree with us.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:56 am

Doom Legions wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:I know Xil has had alot of the same reaaallllyyy bad RP habits i have. And we both know neither of us are fully gone of them. I didn't really realize there was another way until i tried it though. *shrug* Maybe he just needs how great it is not worrying yourself, and just having fun writing, not winning.

Heh, I must admit I have a strong desire to win myself, but I try to contain myself. It's not always easy though, so I know what it's like. Let's hope Xil and co agree with us.

We could perhaps even experiment with trying to create such an RP. And if we have Lub with us, he should be able to help if and when people start getting upset. He is a mentor, afterall.

I think if we do though, it shouldn't be a fullscale war, more like a proxy thing. Perhaps through some random nation caught in the cross-hairs of the feuding groups. I have a puppet or two that could serve such a purpose.

I like that idea. Just a small-scale, casual RP. It should help relieve the tension and ice between us, too. I need more ideas for it though...

Otulia
Envoy

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Otulia » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:05 am

Okay, I like the idea building a thread with the APU, if they're open to it, but I suggest that we reserve the right to pull out if they start prioritizing victory over good RPing. I've tried this before, and it's only resulted in page after page of spammy complaints that bog the RP down.

My thoughts were to have an island resort secretly populated with secret agents from our various countries (APU and SPA), who don't know that there're other spies in the vicinity. A light-hearted, humorous RP about bungling "secret" agents who couldn't spot a terror plot is blew up in their faces, which may or may not happen at the end.

Thoughts?
N/A

"If you're going through hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill
Basically, a medium-sized country of 81 million with dozens of different sapient beings trying to figure out how to live with each other, including dragons, ponies, humans, and changelings. Also, very liberal, laid-back, and mildly militarist in terms of foreign military intervention.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:09 am

Otulia wrote:Okay, I like the idea building a thread with the APU, if they're open to it, but I suggest that we reserve the right to pull out if they start prioritizing victory over good RPing. I've tried this before, and it's only resulted in page after page of spammy complaints that bog the RP down.

My thoughts were to have an island resort secretly populated with secret agents from our various countries (APU and SPA), who don't know that there're other spies in the vicinity. A light-hearted, humorous RP about bungling "secret" agents who couldn't spot a terror plot is blew up in their faces, which may or may not happen at the end.

Thoughts?

I have the perfect character for this...
Except the problem is she's an extremely attitude y workaholic super spy. So she wouldn't do much 'bungling' :P

Crysuko
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Crysuko » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:12 am

Otulia wrote:Okay, I like the idea building a thread with the APU, if they're open to it, but I suggest that we reserve the right to pull out if they start prioritizing victory over good RPing. I've tried this before, and it's only resulted in page after page of spammy complaints that bog the RP down.

Thoughts?

We would likely be open to such an idea, if it would be developed.

inb4 rule 3. I'm being an envoy, cut me a little slack.
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

Official thread euthanologist
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:13 am

New Babylonia wrote:
Doom Legions wrote:Heh, I must admit I have a strong desire to win myself, but I try to contain myself. It's not always easy though, so I know what it's like. Let's hope Xil and co agree with us.

We could perhaps even experiment with trying to create such an RP. And if we have Lub with us, he should be able to help if and when people start getting upset. He is a mentor, afterall.

I think if we do though, it shouldn't be a fullscale war, more like a proxy thing. Perhaps through some random nation caught in the cross-hairs of the feuding groups. I have a puppet or two that could serve such a purpose.

I like that idea. Just a small-scale, casual RP. It should help relieve the tension and ice between us, too. I need more ideas for it though...

Sounds like a pretty good idea to me. I say we give it a try.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:17 am

Crysuko wrote:

Thoughts?

We would likely be open to such an idea, if it would be developed.

I'm tempted to join the one you guys have, however, the chemical weapons...
My nation responds very brutally when WMDs are fired at it. For chemical weapons it would be "Oh, they fired chemical weapons at our troops? Take the population and size of that nation, Mr. Officer dude, and drop enough Strain 7 to make sure 85 - 90% of their population is dead and gone forever."

Which sounds really boring unless you're going for an apocalyptic setting. And then there's the issue of "Well shit, now we gotta do it to their allies or they'll destroy us!" So that would end well.

Yay for nations run by psychotic militaristic demi gods! What is this peace and reason you speak of? Attacking their soldiers with the WMD's, such sillyness. We aim at the civilians when they even point them at our ships! I'm imagining myself being a crazy person while saying that.

Whiiiich means it looks i'm rolling towards the bubbly weird form of super happy mood here. Neat.

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:20 am

New Babylonia wrote:
Crysuko wrote:We would likely be open to such an idea, if it would be developed.

I'm tempted to join the one you guys have, however, the chemical weapons...
My nation responds very brutally when WMDs are fired at it. For chemical weapons it would be "Oh, they fired chemical weapons at our troops? Take the population and size of that nation, Mr. Officer dude, and drop enough Strain 7 to make sure 85 - 90% of their population is dead and gone forever."

Which sounds really boring unless you're going for an apocalyptic setting. And then there's the issue of "Well shit, now we gotta do it to their allies or they'll destroy us!" So that would end well.

Yay for nations run by psychotic militaristic demi gods! What is this peace and reason you speak of? Attacking their soldiers with the WMD's, such sillyness. We aim at the civilians when they even point them at our ships! I'm imagining myself being a crazy person while saying that.

Whiiiich means it looks i'm rolling towards the bubbly weird form of super happy mood here. Neat.

If it facilitates diplomacy, i'll leave chemical and bio weapons out of it, or keep them to a absolute minimum
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:23 am

Crysuko wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:I'm tempted to join the one you guys have, however, the chemical weapons...

If it facilitates diplomacy, i'll leave chemical and bio weapons out of it, or keep them to a absolute minimum

You can use them, just if you aim it at me my religiously brainwashed populace will have a riot if i don't cause a biological genocide.
Such are the many problems with brainwashing your populace with a religion. And yes, them wanting you all dead would make the diplomacy rather ridiculous demands.

I usually avoid WMDs entirely personally, because there's also someone like me who developed their nations canon in such a way that they respond very harshly to it.

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:26 am

New Babylonia wrote:
Crysuko wrote:If it facilitates diplomacy, i'll leave chemical and bio weapons out of it, or keep them to a absolute minimum

You can use them, just if you aim it at me my religiously brainwashed populace will have a riot if i don't cause a biological genocide.
Such are the many problems with brainwashing your populace with a religion. And yes, them wanting you all dead would make the diplomacy rather ridiculous demands.

I usually avoid WMDs entirely personally, because there's also someone like me who developed their nations canon in such a way that they respond very harshly to it.

eh, could be an interesting case of cause and effect as we both unleash horrors only for something karmic happen in return
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:27 am

Crysuko wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:You can use them, just if you aim it at me my religiously brainwashed populace will have a riot if i don't cause a biological genocide.

eh, could be an interesting case of cause and effect as we both unleash horrors only for something karmic happen in return

Well, with my new canon the probability is that the 6 Alicorn demi-goddesses leading the nation would block alot of it.

Do you have an SDI system to balance that perhaps? :P

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:27 am

Crysuko wrote:If it facilitates diplomacy, i'll leave chemical and bio weapons out of it, or keep them to a absolute minimum

I think it'd be best not to deploy biochemical weapons at all. NB would "rek your shite" if you did and I'm quite positive he would have little effort with that.
And if he wouldn't, I would. My nation has been in the biochemical weapons trade longer than all the APU's nations combined, and honestly, ours are severe overkill, even for WMD's.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:29 am

New Babylonia wrote:
Crysuko wrote:eh, could be an interesting case of cause and effect as we both unleash horrors only for something karmic happen in return

Well, with my new canon the probability is that the 6 Alicorn demi-goddesses leading the nation would block alot of it.

Do you have an SDI system to balance that perhaps? :P

You never know, our scientists are a creative bunch.

...Even though we agreed to never get creative again.
Last edited by Crysuko on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Squeeheart
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Squeeheart » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:47 am

Logically speaking WMDs shouldn't be used in any roleplay unless specifically themed around them, such as a Fallout roleplay perhaps. That said there is really no point to all of these chemical weapons. Mind control, while probably complicated to roleplay with, would certainly make things a bit more interesting in my opinion. There are ways to counter mind control as well. For example my Tenno Nyx ponies cannot mind control people with a strong sanity, or those specifically trained to resist psychic powers.

Admittedly the Tenno ponies were only created so my nation could stand a chance within an FT roleplay. Of course since those roleplays weren't even successful I haven't used them anyways. I'd likely use them rarely against the APU in a roleplay, and even then it would be a character reasonably easy to counter, such as the Frost pony.

As for a proxy war? I actually approve of that idea. In fact I think proxy wars would be a lot more acceptable than a full-on war between the SPA and APU.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates