NATION

PASSWORD

urivoa bans economy

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Urivoa
Secretary

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

urivoa bans economy

Postby Urivoa » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:18 am

today after the creation of urivoa company King John has said that having an economy is now illegal. many people have gone poor but many people have went missing as gas prices have halved. everyone is now poor and has no food and king john needs people to give us money. what we will do with The Money

give our People better houses
make our gas chambers better quality
give our People food
give our People energy
give the army more guns

Kyrashia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrashia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:54 pm

Well okay then.

Esalonia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esalonia » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:43 am

Good.

That's the use of economy-give your army more and better guns, build houses, produce food and goods and gas chambers and the gas for those gas chambers...I need a gallon of Eye-Mo.

You're basically giving your country suicide.
Tech level: NS MT
Esalonian Factbook *does not use NS Stats anymore*
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Member of these Multilateral Organizations
Fortitudinem wrote:They're a budding power. Pun intended.

Marquesan wrote:You have a damned fine advanced understanding of interior and exterior ballistics for a fifteen year old.

Gim wrote:

You would be an excellent Filipino Super Junior member. :p

Facebook chat:
Sum frind: okay klng? (Are you okay?)
Me: Yes. I am definitely okay in a mental asylum
Sum frind: ?

A Proud Adherent to the Nordic Model

Avdrea
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Avdrea » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:45 am

No economy, so no production. You're fucked as far as I'm concerned, and an idiot.

The An Xileel
Lobbyist

Founded: May 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The An Xileel » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:55 am

Quite a way to destroy ones own nation, I guess.

New Lexington
Envoy

Founded: May 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Lexington » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:07 pm

"So, let me get this straight, he institutes policies akin to national suicide, and then expects other people to give him handouts to fix the problems that he alone is responsible for? Huh. Nuts is what it is."
-President James Bohannon on the recent developments.
Ernest Hemingway wrote:I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?

TSU
Most of the NS stats are a good indication of this nation, except for the whole slavery and human sacrifice thing. I was hoping to do alot with a factbook and go into detail, unfortunately with how busy uni and work is keeping me, that is unlikely to occur anytime soon. Until then, NS stats can be used as a guideline for the nation but not everything is literal. Population is actually about 1.5 billion as well.
The boys are the wittiest, the girls are the prettiest,
Way back home.

Avdrea
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Avdrea » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:21 am

Nobody is gonna GIVE you money, we LEND money, and you'll have to pay it back at some point, and without an economy, you're fucked.

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:23 am

Get your facts right before banning something. You're basically banning the distribution and management of resources. What sort of syntax error is THAT?
SYNCRETIC COMBINE - SINKRETIČKE KOMBINAT
Factbook - Trobojka
JEDNOM ZAUVEK - ARMIJA SINKOMSKA

The City States of Numenera
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The City States of Numenera » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:27 am

Let me get this straight, you enact a policy that is nothing short of national suicide and just as your suffering the consequences of said stupidity you want us to give your people money instead bring back your economy? Well have fun reenacting the Great Depression.
Last edited by The City States of Numenera on Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

Avdrea
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Avdrea » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:28 am

Singaporean Transhumans wrote:Get your facts right before banning something. You're basically banning the distribution and management of resources. What sort of syntax error is THAT?

Even production of resources. Let me emphasize that, PRODUCTION!

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:30 am

"The leader of a Tier 3 Civilization bans his own economy, and then expects other nations to let him mooch off of theirs? That man needs to be deposed from power."

-Empress Neyla on the recent development.

OOC: Aaaaand you just pretty much dug your own grave.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Blakullar
Senator

Founded: Sep 07, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:37 am

Since you no longer have any money to fund a military, we suppose that you would be okay with an invasion force claiming your nation's territory and people as property of the Mechanocracy of Russia. Give our Annexation Services a phone call and we'll be over in no less than three hours.
- - - MECHANOCRATIC RUSSIA - - -
From the dilettante who brought you Worlds Asunder!

Part of the Frencoverse.
Did you know I'm also a website?

NS stats not included.
Yes, I am real. Send help.

Arcanium of Mars
Envoy

Founded: Jul 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcanium of Mars » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:39 am

Without a proper economy, your nation has no way to survive. Your people will turn on you when they realize you cannot provide for them because other nations refuse to pay for the debts you created yourself. You have no way to fund an army, let alone even a simple militia, and your lands are basically free for the taking because you have no way to defend yourself, especially against a rich nation with superior technology. Only time will as to how long it would take for your people start a rebellion.
If you wish to learn more about my Nation, then feel free to check out my list of FactBooks at anytime! Be sure to check them all! It will tell you all you need to know. (Mars Belongs to us!)
Empire's Factbook about Arcanium.

I am a Future Tech and a Fantech nation, and will remain as such in any RP. I will not stoop down to anyone's level just because they choose to be play at a lower tech level. If you RP with me, then you must accept that my nation is highly advanced for LOGICAL reasons. Like how it would be impossible for my nation to be on [/color] MARS, or for me to be on Earth if I can't use ships, duh.

#ValaranSoFab

Tescopolis
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 14, 2015
Corporate Police State

Postby Tescopolis » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:41 am

Congratulations.
FT MEGACORPORTATION ▪ CALL ME TESCO
Tesco, the UK's best-loved supermarket, has gained sovereignty.
They now control an army, police force and are responsible for the governance of every citizen.

In this 'Tescopolis' every aspect of life is controlled by Tesco from cradle to grave. Citizens are referred to as 'Customers' and identified only by their Clubcard number - Names and titles reserved only for senior Tesco employees.

The economy is frightening, but the reality for Tesco's customers is even more so.

Politics no longer exists within Tescopolis, with such a stranglehold on education and the media, people now trust Tesco unconditionally, making them seemingly blind to the tyranny, corruption and brutality of the regime they must endure.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:47 am

Ooc: hey guys, instead of being rude, why not help him out?
Hello. It seems like you are a bit new to this whole roleplaying thing. I get it. It is confusing, and you want to make your nation known worldwide.

For help, tips and suggestions about roleplaying in the future as well as setting up your own roleplay, check out this great helpful links, or any of the help threads in International Incidents.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=170098
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Knockturn Alley
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Knockturn Alley » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:51 am

Scene: Empty Tom Weasley's office, Leaky Cauldron, Knockturn Alley: 1400 hours
The phone rings, no one is present in the room to answer, and the voice-note asks the caller to leave a message after the BEEP

2 hours later

Tom Weasley enters looking harassed, noticing the red light on the receiver he presses the button. The voice of secretary Clarke fills the room:
"Sir, you're going to love this!", Tom Weasley could almost picture the man quivering with suppressed laughter.
"I went to the local bar today morning and heard the funniest story! Apparently a miniscule nation called urivoa has BANNED ECONOMY!
That's right sir, apparently they went broke and started distributing money to the people. Honestly, sir some days we should feel happy just to exist!"
Shaking his head disbelievingly Tom Weasley continued his hunt for his glasses. He had searched everywhere! Perhaps he had left it in the kitchen.
And with that he left his room once again still chuckling to himself.
Lelouch Lamperouge wrote:The only one who has the right to kill is he who is willing to die himself

Unknown wrote:There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come

Political Compass [OUTDATED]:
Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.74
capitalism, free speech, atheism, nature, gun rights, metal music, technology, anime, stoicism, mgtow
traditionalism, racism, religion, virtue-signalling, celebrities, SJWs, PC Culture

Avdrea
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Avdrea » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:54 am

Rhodevus wrote:Ooc: hey guys, instead of being rude, why not help him out?
Hello. It seems like you are a bit new to this whole roleplaying thing. I get it. It is confusing, and you want to make your nation known worldwide.

For help, tips and suggestions about roleplaying in the future as well as setting up your own roleplay, check out this great helpful links, or any of the help threads in International Incidents.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=170098

His nation is now known worldwide as the nation which banned economy.

Equestria and Griffon
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Equestria and Griffon » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:54 am

*gives 800M pieces of steak*

That is your last food.

Choose wisely on how to use it.

-Applejack,Secretary of Food
I'm a living shitpost.

PONIES UNITE!!!

Equestria and Griffon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Equestria and Griffon » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:56 am

Also,this is nation suicide if you ban economy.
I'm a living shitpost.

PONIES UNITE!!!

Valloria
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valloria » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:57 am

Eh, gas chambers aren't our deal.
JON LOVITZ 2020

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:58 am

This is what happens when children and teenagers have too much free time on vacation.

Banning fucking economy itself.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Avdrea
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Avdrea » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:59 am

Finland SSR wrote:This is what happens when children and teenagers have too much free time on vacation.

Equestria and Griffon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Equestria and Griffon » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:00 am

''Very well,you just dug your own grave.Have fun with a infinite Great Depression"
-Princess Celestia on this matter
I'm a living shitpost.

PONIES UNITE!!!

Nickel Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Corporate Bordello

Postby Nickel Empire » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:07 am

Obviously this person doesn't know the fine things an economy can get you.-Emperor TonyDimes
Last edited by Nickel Empire on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Purple Tory with some Right-Wing Populism
"Every nation has the government it deserves." Joseph de Maistre
"First feelings are always the most natural." King Louis XIV of France
Trademark: Agent Orange Is a Protest Violent? Code: Reaganomics
"Don't tickle the Nickel." https://imgur.com/5KfGQGt

Mefpan
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mefpan » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:13 am

Does this mean we can invade now?
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you want to play a game of chess?
NationStates' umpteenth dirty ex-leftist class traitor.
I left the Left when it turned Right. Now I'm going back to the Right because it's all that's Left.
Yeah, Screw Realism!
Loyal Planet of Mankind

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates