NATION

PASSWORD

The Anti-Ponyist Union (Reboot/All-Tech)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dragvania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragvania » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:22 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Jute wrote:You find it unrealistic that ponies, unlike humans, could be the dominative species in an empire?

Sapient pastel colored ponies in general are unrealistic, that's why there a substantial amount of role plays bearing that hilariously hypocritical and specific "No ponies" rule. You know, "cuz fer reelizm".

It's humorous when Otaku-based nations do it.

And when has 75% of NS been realistic? If a RP has magic then i say by the power of magic (which the MPL universe has by default unless states otherwise) they can be any color they choose.
Last edited by Dragvania on Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ozzy
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2012
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Ozzy » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:49 pm

Dragvania wrote:And when has 75% of NS been realistic? If a RP has magic then i say by the power of magic (which the MPL universe has by default unless states otherwise) they can be any color they choose.

I don't know, I doubt NS really ever been realistic. I honestly don't find much entertainment in trying to achieve a high level of "realism", but that's just me.
Last edited by IM Meen on Wed May 15, 1996 1:29 pm, edited 756 times in total.

Long live the Global Liberation Army!
Leader of NS Hoofington Reapers

In this world we stand for what we love, for what is right and for our rights. If you don't stand for either one of these you don't stand at all. You're crippled mentally. Your rights give you your life, that life gives you the right to stand for what is right for the world and one of those rights in the world is standing strong for those you love and what you love as a whole.

Allancia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Allancia » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:00 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Dragvania wrote:And when has 75% of NS been realistic? If a RP has magic then i say by the power of magic (which the MPL universe has by default unless states otherwise) they can be any color they choose.

I don't know, I doubt NS really ever been realistic. I honestly don't find much entertainment in trying to achieve a high level of "realism", but that's just me.

Having 500 billion soldiers on an island nation is bullshit, I'll give you that. Allancia has a thing called an Omnicronian Core that lets us produce infinite energy and infinite elements and base molecules. However, we have reasonable scientific advancement rates, and we have failures in our military.
"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."
-George Bush

Calistan Republic
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Calistan Republic » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:04 pm

Allancia wrote:
Ozzy wrote:I don't know, I doubt NS really ever been realistic. I honestly don't find much entertainment in trying to achieve a high level of "realism", but that's just me.

Having 500 billion soldiers on an island nation is bullshit, I'll give you that. Allancia has a thing called an Omnicronian Core that lets us produce infinite energy and infinite elements and base molecules. However, we have reasonable scientific advancement rates, and we have failures in our military.

That still sounds very unrealistic
If I'm on NS, I'm pretty bored.

Allancia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allancia » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:24 pm

Calistan Republic wrote:
Allancia wrote:Having 500 billion soldiers on an island nation is bullshit, I'll give you that. Allancia has a thing called an Omnicronian Core that lets us produce infinite energy and infinite elements and base molecules. However, we have reasonable scientific advancement rates, and we have failures in our military.

That still sounds very unrealistic

That was the point.
"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."
-George Bush

Dragvania
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragvania » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:05 am

Allancia wrote:
Ozzy wrote:I don't know, I doubt NS really ever been realistic. I honestly don't find much entertainment in trying to achieve a high level of "realism", but that's just me.

I take realism in the form of what modern science knows to be true. I use anti-matter reactors on my flagships and joint operated stations but its rare.

Dragvania
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragvania » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:36 am

Anyway before someone asks, yes anti-matter is a valid power source but its much more dangerous than nuclear fission or fusion.

Edit:Ignore the math... i am not to good at it so i edited it out. All i know for sure is that anti-matter has a lot more power than nuclear fission or fusion but at the same time is that much more dangerous. i rarely use it but when i do its in only my very best things (Flagships or sector space bases)
Last edited by Dragvania on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xilonite
Envoy

Founded: Mar 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:43 pm

Hello... APU members.
|Other|Military|International|
~•Feel free to shoot a TG. I'm always online.•~

Crysuko
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Crysuko » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:11 pm

Xilonite wrote:Hello... APU members.

yo
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

Official thread euthanologist
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:34 pm

Crysuko wrote:
Xilonite wrote:Hello... APU members.

yo

I'm so bored. Bored beyond measures. I made a war but I'm not getting any replies.

Allancia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allancia » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:29 pm

Dragvania wrote:Anyway before someone asks, yes anti-matter is a valid power source but its much more dangerous than nuclear fission or fusion.

Edit:Ignore the math... i am not to good at it so i edited it out. All i know for sure is that anti-matter has a lot more power than nuclear fission or fusion but at the same time is that much more dangerous. i rarely use it but when i do its in only my very best things (Flagships or sector space bases)

Anti-matter is extremely difficult to procure (in large quantities, at least), as doing so would also require that you be able to produce normal matter as well. Anti-matter is indeed dangerous, and also probably one of the most powerful energy sources in the universe. Containing it via conventional means is impossible, and to date, the only imagined way to contain it would be in a vacuum with an artificial gravity mechanism.
-George Bush

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:58 pm

Allancia wrote:
Dragvania wrote:Anyway before someone asks, yes anti-matter is a valid power source but its much more dangerous than nuclear fission or fusion.

Anti-matter is extremely difficult to procure (in large quantities, at least), as doing so would also require that you be able to produce normal matter as well. Anti-matter is indeed dangerous, and also probably one of the most powerful energy sources in the universe. Containing it via conventional means is impossible, and to date, the only imagined way to contain it would be in a vacuum with an artificial gravity mechanism.

The Elemental Twins are something coherent to that mixed with somewhat Necrodermic. Those are way more dangerous than the latest Voidcrypt. Also, I have another technology/magic I'm in the process of making. It's called... 'Necronomicon'.

Allancia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allancia » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:10 pm

Xilonite wrote:
Allancia wrote:Anti-matter is extremely difficult to procure (in large quantities, at least), as doing so would also require that you be able to produce normal matter as well. Anti-matter is indeed dangerous, and also probably one of the most powerful energy sources in the universe. Containing it via conventional means is impossible, and to date, the only imagined way to contain it would be in a vacuum with an artificial gravity mechanism.

The Elemental Twins are something coherent to that mixed with somewhat Necrodermic. Those are way more dangerous than the latest Voidcrypt. Also, I have another technology/magic I'm in the process of making. It's called... 'Necronomicon'.

In reference to HP Lovecraft?
-George Bush

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:13 pm

Allancia wrote:
Xilonite wrote:The Elemental Twins are something coherent to that mixed with somewhat Necrodermic. Those are way more dangerous than the latest Voidcrypt. Also, I have another technology/magic I'm in the process of making. It's called... 'Necronomicon'.

In reference to HP Lovecraft?

Everyone keeps saying that... Lol, no. From a thriller movie from 2013.

Allancia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allancia » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:14 pm

Xilonite wrote:
Allancia wrote:In reference to HP Lovecraft?

Everyone keeps saying that... Lol, no. From a thriller movie from 2013.

Which was probably made in reference to HP Lovecraft.
Cool cool, Shoggoths.
-George Bush

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:17 pm

Allancia wrote:
Xilonite wrote:Everyone keeps saying that... Lol, no. From a thriller movie from 2013.

Which was probably made in reference to HP Lovecraft.
Cool cool, Shoggoths.

Huh.

It allows the summoning of Deadites and demonic abilities. Along with unique rituals to harm others. From a dead corpse of a soldier, of course.

Trevor Phillip Enterprises
Minister

Founded: Oct 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Trevor Phillip Enterprises » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:22 am

So...am I missing anything?
Currently being edited by Pablo Escobar since Thu Jul 09, 1983 10:37 am.
CALLING ALL ANTI-PONYISTS!
-∮ The Crumpet Cult ∮-

Wyrnsturm
Attaché

Founded: Aug 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wyrnsturm » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:41 am

Nation Name: Wyrnsturm
Head of State: Great Emperor Daniel Nightgrim
Tech-Level: Steam Punk/Diesel Punk
Government Type: Absolute Monarchy
Reason For Joining: Non-human sentient species are considered as a competition to the supremacy of humankind by the people of Wyrnsturm and the only way to eliminate the competition is through genocide. Pony and cat people are their most common target.
Link to RP Example(optional): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=329297

Skype name(optional): ngdaniel96 (Account) | SP Advisory Agent Daniel (Skype nickname)
Khaaaayos is good, khaaaayos is strooonk!

CALLING ALL ANTI-PONYISTS!

Jute
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 28, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Jute » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:15 am

Trevor Phillip Enterprises wrote:So...am I missing anything?

I would say no, but I'm not sure
Carl Sagan, astrophysicist and atheist wrote:"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality.
When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages,
when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling,
that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual...
The notion that science and spirituality are somehow mutually exclusive does a disservice to both."
Italios wrote:Jute's probably some sort of Robin Hood-type outlaw
"Boys and girls so happy, young and gay / Don't let false worldly joy carry your hearts away."

See the Jutean language! Talk to me about all. Avian air force flag (via) Is Religion Dangerous?

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:14 am

There's an RP currently going
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:38 am

Crysuko wrote:

There's an RP currently going

WHERE?

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:50 am

Osnil wrote:
Crysuko wrote:There's an RP currently going

WHERE?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=338475
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:13 pm

Wyrnsturm wrote:

Nation Name: Wyrnsturm
Head of State: Great Emperor Daniel Nightgrim
Tech-Level: Steam Punk/Diesel Punk
Government Type: Absolute Monarchy
Reason For Joining: Non-human sentient species are considered as a competition to the supremacy of humankind by the people of Wyrnsturm and the only way to eliminate the competition is through genocide. Pony and cat people are their most common target.
Link to RP Example(optional): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=329297

Skype name(optional): ngdaniel96 (Account) | SP Advisory Agent Daniel (Skype nickname)

Accepted. Telegram me...

Anyways, how is everyone here? ^^

Evium
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Evium » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:04 pm

Okay, Trev, here I am as promised. But don't expect me to be active though. My internet is complete crap.

Nation Name: Evium
Head of State: Necron Phaeron Anhonna
Tech-Level: FutureTech. (I'm the Necrons... come on. Lol)
Government Type: Democratic.
Reason For Joining: I came back from a distant journey to create a mass of wrath against the equines for the APU. HOWEVER, while I was gone, I did practice a lot of RPing while I was gone. So I should be better at it now.
Link to RP Example(optional): None yet. This is Calivanthia, by the way. So you should know already.

Skype name(optional): N/A

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:09 pm

Evium wrote:Okay, Trev, here I am as promised. But don't expect me to be active though. My internet is complete crap.

Nation Name: Evium
Head of State: Necron Phaeron Anhonna
Tech-Level: FutureTech. (I'm the Necrons... come on. Lol)
Government Type: Democratic.
Reason For Joining: I came back from a distant journey to create a mass of wrath against the equines for the APU. HOWEVER, while I was gone, I did practice a lot of RPing while I was gone. So I should be better at it now.
Link to RP Example(optional): None yet. This is Calivanthia, by the way. So you should know already.

Skype name(optional): N/A

Accepted. Glad you're back, Cali. Why didn't you text me back?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates