NATION

PASSWORD

The Anti-Ponyist Union (Reboot/All-Tech)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Xilonite
Envoy

Founded: Mar 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:10 am

Holy crap, we are getting recruits from every direction!

...this is actually making me happy.

Yin Dynasty wrote:Nation Name: Yin Dynasty
Head of State: Royal-President Yi Xianlong
Tech-Level: Post-Information Era or 2010s
Government Type: People's Republic
Reason For Joining: Complete Extermination of the Pony-kind

Accepted.

Daxarnia wrote:Nation Name: Daxarnia
Head of State: The Supremacy
Tech-Level: fan/FT
Government Type: Dietistic Dictatorship
Reason For Joining: Destruction of the potential equine threat
Link to RP Example(optional): N/A

Skype name(optional): N/A

Accepted.

The United Colonies of Earth wrote:The UCE will do what it can to protect humanity...within the UCE.
That includes banning these alien scum that are known to us as xenoequines.
Code: Select all
Nation Name: The United Colonies of Earth
Head of State: Supreme Commander Junya Maklohi
Tech-Level: FT
Government Type: Federal presidential republic/presidential confederacy
Reason For Joining: To defend the UCE from the threat these ponies may hold toward us. If we run into a war with them, we may need backup.

Accepted.

Ukranas wrote:Nation Name: The Ukranasian States
Head of State: General Vasili Zhukov
Tech-Level: MT - Early PMT
Government Type: Fascistic Military Dictatorship.
Reason For Joining: Bronism is a Communist stain on the face of this earth and must be expunged.

Accepted.
|Other|Military|International|
~•Feel free to shoot a TG. I'm always online.•~

Ozzy
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2012
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Ozzy » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:20 am

Equestria and Karai wrote:IC thread is up

^This

Everyone join this. It got buried pretty quickly and I understand you all craved for something to do.
Last edited by IM Meen on Wed May 15, 1996 1:29 pm, edited 756 times in total.

Long live the Global Liberation Army!
Leader of NS Hoofington Reapers

In this world we stand for what we love, for what is right and for our rights. If you don't stand for either one of these you don't stand at all. You're crippled mentally. Your rights give you your life, that life gives you the right to stand for what is right for the world and one of those rights in the world is standing strong for those you love and what you love as a whole.

The United Colonies of Earth
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The United Colonies of Earth » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:11 am

Xilonite wrote:Holy crap, we are getting recruits from every direction!

The United Colonies of Earth wrote:The UCE will do what it can to protect humanity...within the UCE.
That includes banning these alien scum that are known to us as xenoequines.
Code: Select all
Nation Name: The United Colonies of Earth
Head of State: Supreme Commander Junya Maklohi
Tech-Level: FT
Government Type: Federal presidential republic/presidential confederacy
Reason For Joining: To defend the UCE from the threat these ponies may hold toward us. If we run into a war with them, we may need backup.

Accepted.

Thank you.
Ozzy wrote:
Equestria and Karai wrote:IC thread is up

^This

Everyone join this. It got buried pretty quickly and I understand you all craved for something to do.

Shame I can't, only Fantasy and Modern's allowed...
The United Colonies of Earth exists:
to bring about the settlement of all planets not yet inhabited by a sapient species within this Galaxy and Universe by the Human Race, or all members of the species Homo sapiens;
to ensure the observation and protection of the rights of all human beings;
to defend humankind from invasion, catastrophe, fraud and violence;
to represent the interests of humankind to the other governments of the Galaxy;
to facilitate the perpetuation of the unity of human civilization and infrastructure between otherwise self-governing colonies;
and to promote technological advancement and scientific discovery for the perpetuation and expansion of the unity and empowerment of all human beings.
E Stēllīs Lībertās

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:52 am

The United Colonies of Earth wrote:
Xilonite wrote:Holy crap, we are getting recruits from every direction!

Accepted.

Thank you.
Ozzy wrote:^This

Shame I can't, only Fantasy and Modern's allowed...

Shame..

Ah well. Perhaps next time. However, I am in need of two good FTers from the APU aid me against invaders. Interested?

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:43 pm

Do ya'll mind if I reapped? Cause I want to be using undead sea monsters against the ponies and bronies. I wonder if they actually do fear death?

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:53 pm

Osnil wrote:Do ya'll mind if I reapped? Cause I want to be using undead sea monsters against the ponies and bronies. I wonder if they actually do fear death?

I suppose so. Can't be too sure.

That's why I'm created. ;D

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:57 pm

Nation Name: The Flying Dutchman of Osnil
Head of State: Captain Davy Jones
Tech-Level: Fantasy-1700s
Government Type: Captiancy
Reason For Joining: I wish for all ponies and bronies alike to fear death.
Link to RP Example(optional):

Skype name(optional):

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:12 pm

Osnil wrote:-snip-

You are already a group of the APU.

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:57 am

Psst. APU members.

I'm making flags if anyone wants one. :3

Jute
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 28, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Jute » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:05 am

The reason why progress on the rp has been stalled is because some people of the SPA voiced concerns and dislikes over the concept and setting I proposed, and I've been trying to think of a different concept, with no real success. I guess I'll just try and adapt the ideas I already had.
Trevor Phillip Enterprises wrote:
Ozzy wrote:ICly, my nation would shudder at the thought of handing you sapient beings for god knows what... but for the lulz, we'll give you trafficked bat ponies in return for Tampa and Tahoma vehicles.

Also, since you're a friend, I'm not going to severely chastise you for breaking Rule 2 of our thread.

But I am a member. I was accepted and everything.

Xilonite wrote:I heard about you... accepted. :D

I am the exception here anyway, as I've never been called out on that :P
Last edited by Jute on Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carl Sagan, astrophysicist and atheist wrote:"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality.
When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages,
when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling,
that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual...
The notion that science and spirituality are somehow mutually exclusive does a disservice to both."
Italios wrote:Jute's probably some sort of Robin Hood-type outlaw
"Boys and girls so happy, young and gay / Don't let false worldly joy carry your hearts away."

See the Jutean language! Talk to me about all. Avian air force flag (via) Is Religion Dangerous?

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:36 am

Jute wrote:The reason why progress on the rp has been stalled is because some people of the SPA voiced concerns and dislikes over the concept and setting I proposed, and I've been trying to think of a different concept, with no real success. I guess I'll just try and adapt the ideas I already had.
Trevor Phillip Enterprises wrote:
But I am a member. I was accepted and everything.

Maybe because we haven't noticed yet? 0.o

Jute
Postmaster-General

Postby Jute » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:55 am

Xilonite wrote:
Jute wrote:The reason why progress on the rp has been stalled is because some people of the SPA voiced concerns and dislikes over the concept and setting I proposed, and I've been trying to think of a different concept, with no real success. I guess I'll just try and adapt the ideas I already had.

Maybe because we haven't noticed yet? 0.o

It's not like I don't have a reason to be here. Here was my inquiry, which spanned into something more. I was supposed to create an IC thread in the P2TM, remember?
Carl Sagan, astrophysicist and atheist wrote:"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality.
When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages,
when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling,
The notion that science and spirituality are somehow mutually exclusive does a disservice to both."
"Boys and girls so happy, young and gay / Don't let false worldly joy carry your hearts away."

See the Jutean language! Talk to me about all. Avian air force flag (via) Is Religion Dangerous?

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:02 am

Jute wrote:
Xilonite wrote:Maybe because we haven't noticed yet? 0.o

It's not like I don't have a reason to be here. Here was my inquiry, which spanned into something more. I was supposed to create an IC thread in the P2TM, remember?

True. Lol

Jute
Postmaster-General

Postby Jute » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:06 am

Xilonite wrote:
Jute wrote:It's not like I don't have a reason to be here. Here was my inquiry, which spanned into something more. I was supposed to create an IC thread in the P2TM, remember?

True. Lol

Forgot about it already? :P
Here's what I got so far:
ImageImage

In a post-apocalyptic world, torn apart by wars, disease and the effects of climate change, humans scramble to get by. Though there are hardships to deal with, most people still remain hopeful and optimistic that they can work together as humans for a better future. Years later, when things unfortunately still seem almost as bleak as previously, it seems like there's something on the horizon that promises to solve all of mankind's problems. But at what price?

A rip in spacetime has caused ponies to appear on this planet. In their endless compassion (or is it?) they have offered every human the chance of a new life in their seemingly perfect world, where the hills are still alive and everyone seems more friendly to each other. All they ask in return is that you become one of them, to give up your hands and, arguably, humanity.
This seemingly friendly offer by the monarchs of the Equestria has now created a global conflict the like Earth hasn't seen in a long time, if at all. From complete support for the new equine overlords plan of Princess Celestia to open criticism and even military opposition. both man- and ponykind have been divided, and anti-imperialist anti-conversion ponies and humans have often found themselves to be unlikely allies, as with supporters of the cause.

The RP is supposed to be set in a time where the conflict gets increasingly violent and militant, with military-like operations and even acts of terror occurring on both sides, with the more peaceful parts of both sides frequently coming under fire as well, as they struggle to defend themselves and their cause.

It is possible to apply as either human or pony, and rp for either side, or stay completely unaligned, fighting only for yourself. Application form coming soon.

(OOC in NationStates forum --> Anti-Pony Union, Sovereign Pony Alliance)

Picture credits: "BigastroApocaliptico" on Arioch's Ramblings. Licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0 via Wikimedia Commons and "ECVB Dusk" by Stephane Gaudry - Flickr: Dusk. Licensed under CC BY 2.0 via Wikimedia Commons

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:09 am

Jute wrote:
Xilonite wrote:True. Lol

Forgot about it already? :P
ImageImage

In a post-apocalyptic world, torn apart by wars, disease and the effects of climate change, humans scramble to get by. Though there are hardships to deal with, most people still remain hopeful and optimistic that they can work together as humans for a better future. Years later, when things unfortunately still seem almost as bleak as previously, it seems like there's something on the horizon that promises to solve all of mankind's problems. But at what price?

A rip in spacetime has caused ponies to appear on this planet. In their endless compassion (or is it?) they have offered every human the chance of a new life in their seemingly perfect world, where the hills are still alive and everyone seems more friendly to each other. All they ask in return is that you become one of them, to give up your hands and, arguably, humanity.
This seemingly friendly offer by the monarchs of the Equestria has now created a global conflict the like Earth hasn't seen in a long time, if at all. From complete support for the new equine overlords plan of Princess Celestia to open criticism and even military opposition. both man- and ponykind have been divided, and anti-imperialist anti-conversion ponies and humans have often found themselves to be unlikely allies, as with supporters of the cause.

The RP is supposed to be set in a time where the conflict gets increasingly violent and militant, with military-like operations and even acts of terror occurring on both sides, with the more peaceful parts of both sides frequently coming under fire as well, as they struggle to defend themselves and their cause.

It is possible to apply as either human or pony, and rp for either side, or stay completely unaligned, fighting only for yourself. Application form coming soon.

Picture credits: "BigastroApocaliptico" on Arioch's Ramblings. Licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0 via Wikimedia Commons and "ECVB Dusk" by Stephane Gaudry - Flickr: Dusk. Licensed under CC BY 2.0 via Wikimedia Commons

That is very exquisite. Please tell me a race of undead along with sorcery is allowed...

Tecton
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tecton » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:22 am

Nation Name: The Technocratic Dictatorship of Tecton (Or just Tecton...)
Head of State: Well, Tecton uses that title for heads of colonies. Our leader is Tvest Longbow!
Tech-Level: FFT
Government Type: Technocratic Dictatorship
Reason For Joining: We need to rid the universe of this infestation before it gets too out of hand... (And I was just bored.)
DEFCON Level: 5 - Normal Readiness
Current Event: Average life in Tecton
Citizen Temperament: Normal
Tech Level: FFT (SA stat is currently not canon, new issue system fucked me up.)
Military Personnel: 310,820,366 (Total)
Long Live Technology!
I support Thermonuclear Warfare. Do you?
I support insanely high tax rates, do you?
Member of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:23 am

Tecton wrote:Nation Name: The Technocratic Dictatorship of Tecton (Or just Tecton...)
Head of State: Well, Tecton uses that title for heads of colonies. Our leader is Tvest Longbow!
Tech-Level: FFT
Government Type: Technocratic Dictatorship
Reason For Joining: We need to rid the universe of this infestation before it gets too out of hand... (And I was just bored.)

Looks good, I suppose.

Accepted.

Jute
Postmaster-General

Postby Jute » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:24 am

Xilonite wrote:
Jute wrote:Forgot about it already? :P
ImageImage

That is very exquisite. Please tell me a race of undead along with sorcery is allowed...

Well, the setting is actually MT, but I guess I could add that, if you think it'd make it more interesting. Anything else?

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:28 am

Jute wrote:
Xilonite wrote:That is very exquisite. Please tell me a race of undead along with sorcery is allowed...

Well, the setting is actually MT, but I guess I could add that, if you think it'd make it more interesting. Anything else?

I don't know about MT... from the way those pictures look, it seems more like PMT/FanT. Obviously magic counts considering we do mass worships and rituals... so.

Jute
Postmaster-General

Postby Jute » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:39 am

Xilonite wrote:
Jute wrote:Well, the setting is actually MT, but I guess I could add that, if you think it'd make it more interesting. Anything else?

I don't know about MT... from the way those pictures look, it seems more like PMT/FanT. Obviously magic counts considering we do mass worships and rituals... so.

Yeah, that's true. I guess. Maybe my definition of MT is a bit broader, PMT actually does make more sense. And sure, FanT for the ponies, so I guess it should be no problem if you have something like that, too, as long as you have a good explanation for them. I'll just add the application and rules, and then post it, alright? Maybe also a bit more details on the start.

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:45 am

Jute wrote:
Xilonite wrote:I don't know about MT... from the way those pictures look, it seems more like PMT/FanT. Obviously magic counts considering we do mass worships and rituals... so.

Yeah, that's true. I guess. Maybe my definition of MT is a bit broader, PMT actually does make more sense. And sure, FanT for the ponies, so I guess it should be no problem if you have something like that, too, as long as you have a good explanation for them. I'll just add the application and rules, and then post it, alright? Maybe also a bit more details on the start.

Or a mutated zombie apocalypse and we are forced to work together. I don't know.

Jute
Postmaster-General

Postby Jute » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:18 am

Xilonite wrote:
Jute wrote:Yeah, that's true. I guess. Maybe my definition of MT is a bit broader, PMT actually does make more sense. And sure, FanT for the ponies, so I guess it should be no problem if you have something like that, too, as long as you have a good explanation for them. I'll just add the application and rules, and then post it, alright? Maybe also a bit more details on the start.

Or a mutated zombie apocalypse and we are forced to work together. I don't know.

You mean, the conversion actually turns them into mutated zombies?

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:20 am

Jute wrote:
Xilonite wrote:Or a mutated zombie apocalypse and we are forced to work together. I don't know.

You mean, the conversion actually turns them into mutated zombies?

No, like, force the equines and the humans work together against the apocalypse.

But I like the way it is though.

Jute
Postmaster-General

Postby Jute » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:24 am

Xilonite wrote:
Jute wrote:You mean, the conversion actually turns them into mutated zombies?

No, like, force the equines and the humans work together against the apocalypse.

Yeah, that'd be cool, too. Though you can have that as it is, too. Like I mentioned in the unfinished rp post, ponies and humans can ally against the apocalypse (Celestia's conversion) and fight against it together. That way, we can have good reasons for having both anti-pony humans and pony-friendly humans.

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:55 am

Jute wrote:
Xilonite wrote:No, like, force the equines and the humans work together against the apocalypse.

Yeah, that'd be cool, too. Though you can have that as it is, too. Like I mentioned in the unfinished rp post, ponies and humans can ally against the apocalypse (Celestia's conversion) and fight against it together. That way, we can have good reasons for having both anti-pony humans and pony-friendly humans.

Hmm...not bad. I like it.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates