NATION

PASSWORD

The United National Group (O.O.C/Sign-Ups)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eddoren
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:08 am

Elemental North wrote:
Eddoren wrote:Already done. He will be submitting to me a "Request for more Funds" in a TG and then I will see if we can allocate the sum her desires.
:hug: (On a personal pat on the back I TGed him before you asked.)

Yes, I appreciate the initiative. Also, congratulations on getting a budget unanimously passed. :) :hug:

Thank you :3
I just prioritized the Development Budget and Security.

I hope to be able to do this in the future and I encourage nations to make donations between $2B - $30B assuming their (RP) Economies can handle it. :3
But I won't really be needing donations until Budget 002 Comes around. (By the way should I do a budget once a month or every two weeks or what?)
IATA Member
Member of The Alliance and current Host of the Alliance Council.
Currently in a State of DEFCON 4

Her Immincance, Grand Master, Adelaide Blackfyre, Grand Master of the Republic of Eddoren, Guild Master of the Seraphim Guild, Protector of the Poor, Guardian of the Heartland, Defender of Justice and Bastion of Security.

Death would come on his ashen horse, taking all those within, all those who breath and utter any kind of word. Death on his ashen horse would ride over Eddoren and silence all within, ending their pain for all eternity and bringing peace and bliss to the realm. Death was coming.

Elemental North
Senator

Founded: Aug 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:10 am

Eddoren wrote:
:FORM for DONATING MONETARY FUNDS:

Name of Delegate: Nymeria Atreus
Name of nation donating aid: Guild Republic of Eddoren
Amount donating (in N.S Dollars): $15,000,000,000 (Billions) ((I just did my national budget and had a surplus in the Foreign Aide area)
Type of donation (Monetary, Non Monetary): Monetary from the Iron Bank of Eddoren

ACCEPTED. Thank you for your donation.
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:11 am

Eddoren wrote:
Elemental North wrote:
Yes, I appreciate the initiative. Also, congratulations on getting a budget unanimously passed. :) :hug:

Thank you :3

I hope to be able to do this in the future and I encourage nations to make donations between $2B - $30B assuming their (RP) Economies can handle it. :3
But I won't really be needing donations until Budget 002 Comes around. (By the way should I do a budget once a month or every two weeks or what?)

It's a monthly budget, so you'll do it every time it expires. Which looks to be a month from whenever it is passed.
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Orange-Bourgogne
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Orange-Bourgogne » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:16 am

Eddoren wrote:Budget 001:

Total Budget Allotted: $42,000,000,000 (Billions)
Budget Surplus: $3,585,588,000 (Billions)

--Division of Global Development: $21,000,000,000 (Billions)

-Sub-Division of the Eviroment: $3,000,000 (Billions)
-Sub-Division of the Agriculture: $4,000,000 (Billions)
-Sub-Division of the Energy: $3,000,000,000 (Billions)
-Sub-Division of the Education: $5,000,000,000 (Billions)
-Sub-Division of the Domestic Immigration: $1,000,000,000 (Billions)
-Sub-Division of the Public Works: $3,000,000,000 (Billions)
-Sub-Division of the Transportation: $2,000,000,000 (Billions)

--Division of Regulatory Finance and Budget: $3,000,000,000 (Billions)

-Sub-Division of the Treasury: $2,000,000,000 (Billions)
-Sub-Division of the Budget Management: $500,000,000 (Millions)
-Banking Regulatory Commission: $500,000,000 (Millions)

----Division of Global Security: $15,000,000,000 (Billions)

-Sub-Divions of the Confluence Guard: $10,000,000,000 (Billions)
-Sub-Division of the Global Intelligence Agency: $5,000,000,000 (Billions)

--Division of Diplomatic Affairs: $3,000,000,000 (Billions)

-Sub-Division of Ambassador's Corps: $2,250,000,000 (Billions)
-Sub-Division of Liaisons of the Board: $300,000,000 (Millions)
-Sub-Division of Diplomatic General Staff: $450,000,000 (Millions)

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE TG ME!!!!

The Principality of Orange-Bourgogne votes AYE.
♔ - Founder of the Alliance of Nobles
This nation does not necessarily represent my real life opinions.

------------------------------------
----------------♔------------------

Orange-Bourgogne
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Orange-Bourgogne » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:31 am

UNG Draft-law

Author: The Principality of Orange-Bourgogne
[Co-author(s)]: None

Fundamental Civil Rights Law

DEFENITIONS:

1. The UNG -> the United National Group.
2. Our Governor -> the Governor of the Diplomatic Division.
3. We -> all Members of the UNG.
4. Residents -> all citizens who have the nationality of a Member nation.

PREAMBULE:

We, the Members of the United National Group, shall accept these rulings, enforce them, and will not harm them.

ARTICLES:

Article 1.
All Residents are entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forh in this law. Our Governor will oversee that these regulations shall not be harmed.

Article 2.
All Residents have the right to live. The death penalty*1 may not be imposed.

Article 3.
All Residents have the right to be equally treated, without distinction of any kind*2, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, personal beliefs, political opinions or property.

Article 3A.
No distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the Member to which a person belongs, wether is be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.

Article 3B.
No distinction shall be made on the basis of sexual orientation, Identified or Perceived Sexual Orientation.

Article 4.
None of the Residents may be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment*3 or punishment.

Article 5.
All Residents shall have the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.

Article 6.
All Residents have the freedoms of:
a. Thought;
b. Expression;
c. Religion;
d. Personal beliefs;
e. Trade;
f. Complain;*4
g. Movement;

Article 7.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.

Article 8.
All Residents have the right of food, water, power, a living space*5 and clothing as long as their Government can provide them. The Governor of Global Development oversees the implementation of this regulation.

NOTES:
*1 Excluding life in prison.
*2 Excluding titles given by birth, or granted per personato, such as titles by Nobility.
*3 Including slavery and (forced) prostitution.
*4 Including the right to demonstrate.
*5 Such as a house or an appartment.
Last edited by Orange-Bourgogne on Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:33 am

Elemental North wrote:
Eddoren wrote:Thank you :3

It's a monthly budget, so you'll do it every time it expires. Which looks to be a month from whenever it is passed.

So January 20th is the pass date so then that means the next Budget will be due the 19th of February and voted upon on the 20th? :3
IATA Member

Her Immincance, Grand Master, Adelaide Blackfyre, Grand Master of the Republic of Eddoren, Guild Master of the Seraphim Guild, Protector of the Poor, Guardian of the Heartland, Defender of Justice and Bastion of Security.

Death would come on his ashen horse, taking all those within, all those who breath and utter any kind of word. Death on his ashen horse would ride over Eddoren and silence all within, ending their pain for all eternity and bringing peace and bliss to the realm. Death was coming.

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:35 am

Orange-Bourgogne wrote:UNG Draft-law

DEFENITIONS:

PREAMBULE:

We, the Members of the United National Group, shall accept these rulings, enforce them, and will not harm them.

ARTICLES:

Article 1.
All Residents are entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forh in this law. Our Governor will oversee that these regulations shall not be harmed.

Article 2.

Article 3.
All Residents have the right to be equally treated, without distinction of any kind*2, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, personal beliefs, political opinions or property.

Article 3A.
No distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the Member to which a person belongs, wether is be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.

Article 4.
None of the Residents may be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment*3 or punishment.

Article 5.
All Residents shall have the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.

Article 6.
a. Thought;
b. Expression;
c. Religion;
d. Personal beliefs;
e. Trade;
f. Complain;*4
g. Movement;

Article 7.

Article 8.
All Residents have the right of food, water, power, a living space*5 and clothing as long as their Government can provide them. The Governor of Global Development oversees the implementation of this regulation.

NOTES:
*2 Excluding titles given by birth, or granted per personato, such as titles by Nobility.

I cannot support Article 2.
The rest is good though :3

Eddoren has the Death Penalty and this is not something I plan on parting with. I won't impose it on other nation's citizens, but my Government reserves the right to carry out said punishment on our citizens that commit our highest crimes.
Last edited by Eddoren on Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Allied Connurist States » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:02 am

G.M.A

Nation Name: The Empire of Allied Connurist States
Nation Link: Here.
View on Civil Rights: Civil rights are fully granted.
View of Political Freedoms: Democracy exists at the lower levels. The Imperial Council is a large board of elected individuals who co-exist alongside an absolute monarchy et cetera... political dissent and all that is allowed ; even an absolute monarchy requires popular support.
View on Economics: Business is subject to regulation but not much.
Name of Delegate: Leona Taylor
National Head of State: Emperor Connor I and Empress Alice I
National Head of Government: ^

:BOARD GOVERNOR ASSIGNMENT REQUEST:

Do you wish to work for the B.O.G (Y/N): Y

If yes to above, which Division? (Mark as many as you would like in order of preference):

[ ] Global Development (1, 2, 3, 4 choice)
[ ] Regulatory Finance and Budget (1, 2, 3, 4 choice)
[ 2 ] Global Security (1, 2, 3, 4 choice)
[ 1 ] Diplomatic Affairs (1, 2, 3, 4 choice)

-

Please provide link to RP example (if none available please write one paragraph RP'ing any subject you'd like): Here... and here.

By submitting this application I, the undersigned, do understand the full rights, privileges, duties, and responsibilities associated to the membership for which I am applying, and do solemnly swear to carry out those duties and responsibilities to the best of my abilities. I also swear, to follow the laws made by the U.N.G organization in all things involving my nation and government, should those laws apply.

Emperor Connor I
Sign.

20/1/15
Date.
Brytene wrote:brb gonna goteach some spanish people the secrets of a tasty lancashire hotpot as part of my secret imperialist ambitions

#ValaranSoSexy | I BELIEVE IN THE EASTER CAMEL | Excellent Stallion-Like Gentleman, Commander of Ugandan Skies, Rabbipriest of Amin Temple Kampala, Commissar of DPRK State Facilities, of Excellent Stallion-Like Affairs ,and of Internet Surveillance.Glory to Idi Amin! Remove the Obote scum!

Orange-Bourgogne
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Orange-Bourgogne » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:14 am

Eddoren wrote:I cannot support Article 2.

Eddoren has the Death Penalty and this is not something I plan on parting with. I won't impose it on other nation's citizens, but my Government reserves the right to carry out said punishment on our citizens that commit our highest crimes.

Could you support this law if I change it in a way that only convicted criminals, for murder, terrorism, and rape, may be executed?

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:28 am

Orange-Bourgogne wrote:
Eddoren wrote:I cannot support Article 2.

Could you support this law if I change it in a way that only convicted criminals, for murder, terrorism, and rape, may be executed?

Murder, Terrorism, Rape, Treason, Sedition, Espionage, or Smuggling.
Those would be reasonable to Eddoren :3
Otherwise the law looks good to me.
IATA Member

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:46 am

Eddoren wrote:
Elemental North wrote:

So January 20th is the pass date so then that means the next Budget will be due the 19th of February and voted upon on the 20th? :3

Essentially yes.

And I'd like to propose an amendment to assure that discrimination due to sexual orientation is also forbidden.
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:53 am

Elemental North wrote:
Eddoren wrote:So January 20th is the pass date so then that means the next Budget will be due the 19th of February and voted upon on the 20th? :3

Essentially yes.

And I'd like to propose an amendment to assure that discrimination due to sexual orientation is also forbidden.

I would second this amendment and would also recommend saying Identified or Perceived Sexual Orientation.
IATA Member

Orange-Bourgogne
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Orange-Bourgogne » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:00 am

Eddoren wrote:
Elemental North wrote:
Essentially yes.

I would second this amendment and would also recommend saying Identified or Perceived Sexual Orientation.

They are already included. The draft law forbids all discrimination. It sais:
Article 3.

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:04 am

Orange-Bourgogne wrote:
Eddoren wrote:

Article 3.

That really shouldn't be grouped under Personal Beliefs. It should explicitly say it.
IATA Member

Orange-Bourgogne
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Orange-Bourgogne » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:06 am

Eddoren wrote:
Orange-Bourgogne wrote:
Article 3.

That really shouldn't be grouped under Personal Beliefs. It should explicitly say it.

Then, I will do so.

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:07 am

Orange-Bourgogne wrote:
Eddoren wrote:That really shouldn't be grouped under Personal Beliefs. It should explicitly say it.

Then, I will do so.

Greatly appreciated! :hug:
IATA Member

Dragomerian Islands
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragomerian Islands » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:36 am

DEFENITIONS:

PREAMBULE:

ARTICLES:

Article 1.

Article 2.

Article 3.

Article 3A.

Article 3B.
No distinction shall be made on the basis of sexual orientation, Identified or Perceived Sexual Orientation.

Article 4.

Article 5.

Article 6.
a. Thought;
b. Expression;
c. Religion;
d. Personal beliefs;
e. Trade;
f. Complain;*4
g. Movement;

Article 7.

Article 8.

NOTES:

I can not support this act due to the following:
1. Article 2 bans the death penalty which is done for major crimes such as murder, treason, espionage, terrorism, and several other major crimes.

2. It uses the vague word distinction, instead of the more accurate word 'discrimination'.

3. Article 8 mandates socialism, which automatically makes my nation unable to support this bill, due to our strict capitalist policies/economy.
Proud Member of the following Alliances:
International Space Agency
IATA
:Member of the United National Group:
INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE SYSTEM FOUNDER
WAR LEVEL
[]Total War
[]War Declared
[]Conflict
[]Increased Readiness
[x]Peacetime
IMPORTANT NEWS:

None

New Aeyariss
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Aeyariss » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:44 am

Well, just a friendly advice - dictating member nation's internal policies is not in my step good opinion, especially knowing that such things like LGBT or death plenty are controversial and there exist several views on them. For example, Wangish National diet passed law proposed by National Revival Party, which banned "homosexual propaganda" and this law as supported by majority of the population. The party was democratically elected - question is, would you consider it democracy?

I really believe that best thing this alliance can do is focus on diplomacy, not imposing some ideologies over other nations. Because if you go around and attempt to imposing your worldview around - Wangish empire will have no force other than to fight this alliance wherever it intervenes.
Rping in MT (2023) and PT/FanT (1564)

Inyourfaceistan wrote:You didn't know that Cusc is actually a 4-armed cyborg genius commander and skillful warrior created in secret by a cabal of rich capitalist financiers built to lead and army of drones and other renegades against and overbearing socialist regime?
Psalms 144:1 wrote:Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Also known as El Cuscatlan, Jesus will offer you eternal life if you believe in him!

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:11 am

Eddoren wrote:Budget 001:

Total Budget Allotted: $42,000,000,000 (Billions)
Budget Surplus: $3,585,588,000 (Billions)

--Division of Global Development: $21,000,000,000 (Billions)

-Sub-Division of the Eviroment: $3,000,000 (Billions)
-Sub-Division of the Agriculture: $4,000,000 (Billions)
-Sub-Division of the Energy: $3,000,000,000 (Billions)
-Sub-Division of the Education: $5,000,000,000 (Billions)
-Sub-Division of the Domestic Immigration: $1,000,000,000 (Billions)
-Sub-Division of the Public Works: $3,000,000,000 (Billions)
-Sub-Division of the Transportation: $2,000,000,000 (Billions)

--Division of Regulatory Finance and Budget: $3,000,000,000 (Billions)

-Sub-Division of the Treasury: $2,000,000,000 (Billions)
-Sub-Division of the Budget Management: $500,000,000 (Millions)
-Banking Regulatory Commission: $500,000,000 (Millions)

----Division of Global Security: $15,000,000,000 (Billions)

-Sub-Divions of the Confluence Guard: $10,000,000,000 (Billions)
-Sub-Division of the Global Intelligence Agency: $5,000,000,000 (Billions)

--Division of Diplomatic Affairs: $3,000,000,000 (Billions)

-Sub-Division of Ambassador's Corps: $2,250,000,000 (Billions)
-Sub-Division of Liaisons of the Board: $300,000,000 (Millions)
-Sub-Division of Diplomatic General Staff: $450,000,000 (Millions)

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE TG ME!!!!

AYE
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:59 am

box]:DONATION OF MILITARY WARE FORM:

Name of Delegate: Desmond Collingworth
Name of donating nation: The Mediterranean Republic of Naval Monte
Branch donating to (Army, Navy, Elite Forces, Air Force): Army, Navy, Air Force, Special/Elite Force
Donating what? And in what amount? (List below):
Army
10,000 soldiers
9,000 combat engineers
10,000 combat medics
500 Main Battle Tanks
300 Amphibious Main battle tank
100 Light Stealth Tank
100 Armored car
200 Armored Personal Carriers
300 IFV
400 Multiple Launch Rocket System
222 Aardvark JSFU
335 Terminal High Altitude Area Defense
500 N1182 Krake armored fighting vehicles
225 howitzers
220 Archer Artillery System
300 tank destroyers
200 Type 92 Mine Clearance Vehicle
299 self-propelled anti-aircraft gun
200 Artillery support vehicles
333 Infantry mobility vehicles
299 Armored combat engineering vehicle and APC
211 Assault Amphibious Vehicle
100 Autonomous Unmanned Ground Vehicles
Navy
2 Anu-class Battleship
3 Eurybia class battlecruiser
4 Merrows A-300 class submarine
6 Belisama-class aircraft career
1 Salacia-Class Aircraft Carrier
3 Wasp-class amphibious assault ship
8 Ao Kuang-class destroyer
8 Aegaeon-class destroyer
5 Mazu-Class Anti Air Destroyer
9 212 Ao Qin2 U Boat
4 Asherah-class amphibious transport dock
4 Dakuwaqa-class Helicopter destroyer and carrier
4 Ahti-class helicopter destroyers and carrier
3 Rusalki-class destroyer escort
6 Tiamat-class missile cruiser
6 Amathaunta-class guided missile cruiser
7 Sirena-class are multi-role stealth frigates
2 Nix-class Littoral combat ship
2 Nereid -class Littoral combat ship
4 Khnum-class Dock landing ship
5 Mazu-class minesweeper
8 Nodens-class patrol ship
8 Replenishment oiler
3 Protector USV

Air Force
6 Lanceor II Stealth multirole fighter
20 G-26 Horus Air Superiority Fighter
10 F-33 Latobius Stealth Air Superiority Fighter
20 FX-3 multirole fighters
22 Eurofighter Typhoon
22 Panavia Tornado
32 C-2 Long Arm supersonic strategic bomber
32 Tupolev Tu-160
33 A-10 Thunderbolt II
34 Airborne Warning and Control System
50 C-125 Hebiguso
33 F-17 Wryneck Stealth Fighter
33 B-2 Stealth Bomber
8 Lockheed Martin P-791
40 KC-767
23 U-13 Enigma Electronic Warfare planes
12 V-22 Osprey
50 UAVs

Special/Elite Force[/box]
333 Shadow Defense Group Agents

Name of Delegate: Desmond Collingworth
Name of nation donating aid: The Mediterranean Republic of Naval Monte
Amount donating (in N.S Dollars): NS 33 billion
Type of donation (Monetary, Non Monetary):Monetary
Last edited by Naval Monte on Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

New Chilokver
Minister

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Chilokver » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:13 am

G.M.A

Nation Name: Karlaesist Meritocracy of Chilokver
Nation Link:
View on Civil Rights: Chilokver enforces equal rights for all citizens. Standard rights such as freedom of religion, speech, protest, the right to free trials, etc. are all offered.
View of Political Freedoms: All citizens of legal intelligence are able to vote for candidates or if they so wish, be one. Corporations and religion have no part in the government.
View on Economics: The Chilokveri government heavily restricts and taxes businesses in order to maintain its monopoly in all markets and adequately fund its massive expenditure.
Name of Delegate: FM Ian Whiteway
National Head of State: Prime Minister Frederick Chen
National Head of Government: The Council of Three

:BOARD GOVERNOR ASSIGNMENT REQUEST:

Do you wish to work for the B.O.G (Y/N): Yes.

If yes to above, which Division? (Mark as many as you would like in order of preference):

[3] Global Development (1, 2, 3, 4 choice)
[4] Regulatory Finance and Budget (1, 2, 3, 4 choice)
[2] Global Security (1, 2, 3, 4 choice)
[1] Diplomatic Affairs (1, 2, 3, 4 choice)

-

Please provide link to RP example (if none available please write one paragraph RP'ing any subject you'd like): http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... #p23121333

By submitting this application I, the undersigned, do understand the full rights, privileges, duties, and responsibilities associated to the membership for which I am applying, and do solemnly swear to carry out those duties and responsibilities to the best of my abilities. I also swear, to follow the laws made by the U.N.G organization in all things involving my nation and government, should those laws apply.

Ian Whiteway_____________
Sign.

20/1/2015________________
Date.

About User
Hong Kong-Australian Male
Pro: Yeah
Neutral: Meh
Con: Nah
| [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5] |
[HOI I - Peacetime conditions]
Head of Government: President Sohum Jain
Population: 195.10 million
GDP (nominal): $6.39 trillion
Military personnel: 523.5k
IIWiki
| There is no news. |
Other Stuff
Lingria wrote:Just realized I'm better at roleplaying then talking to another human being.
Fck.
WARNING: This nation represents my RL views.

New Carloso
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:30 am

The glorious Federal Republic of Carloso, under the righteous leadership of Supreme Chancellor Carl Tobin, champion of the 21st century and guiding light of all the peoples of the Earth, do solemnly and with great comradely brotherhood, vote Aye in favour of the budget proposed by our glorious comrade compatriot.
THE OFFICIAL FACTBOOK OF CARLOSO | FatChineseGuy: Official Mascot | Proud Member and Minister for Defence of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | FEEL FREE TO JOIN ATLAS | CARLOSSIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION

Samarian Imperium
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Samarian Imperium » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:21 pm

Tag for future application
I stand with Israel |I stand with Ukraine
|No Left Turn|

Join us in the new NSGS. Support the cause of prosperity and liberty at the Free Citizens Party!
IC name- Zion Imperium | MT and Anthro FT nation

Dragomerian Islands
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragomerian Islands » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:06 pm

Dragomerian Islands wrote:
:DONATION OF MILITARY WARE FORM:

Name of Delegate: Michael Peterson
Name of donating nation: The Holy Monarchy of Dragomerian Islands
Branch donating to (Army, Navy, Elite Forces, Air Force): Army, Navy, Air Force, and Special/Elite Forces
Donating what? And in what amount? (List below):
Army:
10,000 Soldiers
500 Heavy Bombardment Tanks
300 Light Armored Tanks
100 Anti-Vehicle Tanks
Navy:
1 G'nir Class Battleship
1 Draco Class Carrier
2 Rage Class Strategic Missile Submarines
2 Fenrir Class Frigates
4 Aquarius Class Nuclear Attack Submarines
4 Leviathan Class Battlecruisers
6 Driac Class Cruisers
8 Hydra Class Destroyers
(all ships are modified versions of ships bought from The Republic of Yohannes)
Air Force:
200 D-37 Dragon Stealth Bombers
400 W-11 Wyvern Air Superiority Fighters
Special/Elite Forces:
500 Black Dragon Troops

Name of Delegate: Michael Peterson
Name of nation donating aid: The Holy Monarchy of Dragomerian Islands
Amount donating (in N.S Dollars): NS$25 billion
Type of donation (Monetary, Non Monetary): Monetary
Proud Member of the following Alliances:
International Space Agency
IATA
INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE SYSTEM FOUNDER
WAR LEVEL
[]Total War
[]War Declared
[]Conflict
[]Increased Readiness
[x]Peacetime
IMPORTANT NEWS:

None

United Russian Soviet States
Minister

Founded: Jan 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Russian Soviet States » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:52 pm

DEFENITIONS:

PREAMBULE:

ARTICLES:

Article 1.

Article 2.

Article 3.

Article 3A.

Article 3B.

Article 4.

Article 5.

Article 6.
a. Thought;
b. Expression;
c. Religion;
d. Personal beliefs;
e. Trade;
f. Complain;*4
g. Movement;

Article 7.

Article 8.

NOTES:

We object to the parts forcing us to give freedom of religion, thought, expression, personal beliefs, and complaint.
This nation does not represent my views.
I stand with Rand.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates