NATION

PASSWORD

The Brotherhood of Claws and Fangs (Signups, Open)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:48 am

Nation Name: The Interstellar United Kingdom of The Tophat Empire
Government Type: Military Monarchy/Dictatorship
Tech Level: FT
Head of State: Emperor Wiking I
Draconic species in your nation (please give a brief description): Kroot, Bird like creatures, know for their savage and cannibalistic ways before becoming a part of the Empire, average height is ca 2m
What is your term for draconic species? all races are named separate.
How are draconic species treated in your nation? As all other, however they are rarely seen outside the Earth Caste
Roleplay example (either previous RP link or prompt):
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=319713
and
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=326917

Name: Chak´ti
Title: Water Caste Delegate(<- more of a rank, titles are rare outside the military)
Species: Kroot
Languages spoken: Galactic Basic, Kroot(Bird, sort of how a crow sound)
Background: At the age of 20, after the 2 year long TIAAF training Chak ended up in the water caste, a rare sight for a kroot, most are deemed to violent, He worked as a mediate between the empire and several kroot Warlords, Now he have been sent to see if the Empire will have any interest in this alliance
Criminal record: none
Are there any security/health/dietary issues local authorities should be alerted of? Vegetarian
What sort of abilities does the individual have? can do a long jump, longer then most humans as well as having superior stamina
Last edited by The Tophat Empire on Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
FT, but roam where i please
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Dyste
Minister

Founded: Mar 15, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dyste » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:09 pm

Both of you are approved. Feel free to join in the IC at any time.
Dyste: A nation of large, long-lived, magic-using dragon-people (Draconids) ruled by a legendary adventurer. Realism? What's that?
DRACONID AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!
MEMBER OF THE BROTHERHOOD OF CLAWS AND FANGS
Embassy Program
Rulers: King Tyroth, Queen Sarisa, Prime Minister Zihark Jemson
Capital: Valitora
Government Type: Semi-Constitutional Monarchy
Population: 14,457,200, Draconid Majority (60%), Kobold/Dino/Elven/Pony/Human minorities
Founded: Early 15th century
Tech: Lower-tech fantasy (can RP with PT/MT)
Canadian, fan of Video Games (Nintendo in particular) and Tabletop RPGs.
I love RP'ing, but note my schedule can be iffy at times. If you want to RP with me, TG me and we can talk.

Kalbana
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalbana » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:23 am

Sorry for not posting in the IC. Expect a post by either late tonight or tomorrow

Iuthlilia
Civilian

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Iuthlilia » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:42 am

Nation Name:Iuthlilia
Government Type:Constitutional Imperial Republic (Constitutional Monarchy)
Tech Level:Future tech (Also some degree of fantasy tech)
Head of State:Emperor Hasar IV
Head of Government (if different):Due to the nature of the Empire the Powers of head of Government could be said to be split between the Emperor and the Speaker of the Chamber of Equals
Draconic species in your nation (please give a brief description):The closest thing to Draconic would be the tribal people of the small island of Iragu. Not much is known about them due to their wish to live an isolated life. This has led some to question whether or not they can be considered a part of the Empire or not but the General consensus is yes. The rest of the people with the exception of the people of the minor continent of Proslira (whose people seem to have evolved from Panthers) are evolved from different reptililes.
What is your term for draconic species?:Based on the findings of many biological studies there has been found to be roughly 12 different species within the Empire. The largest species is the Exonasians of the Exonas Continent. It was their species that ended the long cycle of war and truce between the nine continents and founded the Empire under their Emperor Iuthlilia III.
How are draconic species treated in your nation?:All Species are equal in the eyes of the Emperor and the Law.

*Beep*
"This is Veira III to Mission Control do you read?" Lieutenant-Colonel Dan-Tei Androsilus spoke through his headset, hiding all hint of nervousness from his voice.
"This is mission control to Veira III we read you loud and clear." Responded Alrotar the Flight Director of the mission.
"We are beginning descent now." Lieutenant-Colonel Dan-Tei Androsilus replied. He took a couple deep breaths and allowed all his training to take over. As he heard Mission Control giving him instructions his body seemed to follow them mechanically as his brain went into an almost meditative trance. He was shaken out of this trance by the feel of a light shake.
"We copy you down Veira III."
"Roger that. We have landed. We will now make preparations for the first walk on Tekla."
"Roger that Veira III. Estimated time before first walk?"
"15 minutes."
"Roger that. Alert us before taking first steps."
"Will do Mission Control. Veira III out." Androsilus took off the headset and gave orders to his crew of 4. "Alright boys you know the mission. Me and Galthac will take the first walk. Sorrand, Bincheng you two will take the second walk."
"Yes sir we are all aware. They briefed us of the plan at least 50 times during the two days before launch." Replied Lieutenant Sorrand in a snark manner which Androsilus chose to ignore and instead went to suit up.

As Androsilus entered the suit containment room he found Galthac already getting suited up.
"Well aren't we the impatient one?" Androsilus teased.
"We get to be the first of our Empire to walk on one of our planets natural satellites... Not only that but its also our two year anniversary." Galthac replied smugly.
"Indeed it is. I still remember our first date. We sat out on a blanket looking into the night sky. Hoping one day to be able to visit the stars. And now here we are."
"Ya....."
"Whats wrong love you look nervous?"
"... Well... I was going to do this on our walk but I just have to do it now otherwise I'll end but making myself sick with nervousness... I don't know how to do this right so I'll just say it... Will you marry me." There was a pause which made Galthac think he was an idiot for doing this then he felt two arms rap around his neck.
"Yes I will." They shared a quick kiss. They wish it could have been longer but they both knew they had an important mission to accomplish and they knew Mission Control would get impatient if they had to wait longer the the estimated time given. "Once we get back to Earth we can have a much more proper celebration of your proposal." Androsilus said as they suited up. "I have to admit that I was planning to make the move next month if you hadn't done so before then."
"Sorry to rob you of that." Galthac replied teasingly.

Fifteen minutes passed and then Mission Control received the message the had been anxiously waiting for.
"We're suited up and ready to go. we are entering the de-pressurization chamber now... Ship has been totally sealed off from de-pressurization room. Now leaving the de-pressurization room." He then opened the door and stepped onto the moon's surface.

"Gentlemen today we take a small step in the larger future of our great Empire. Wouldn't you agree Galthac..... Galthac..." Androsilus turned around to see his fiancee laying on the ground. "Galthac... Come on buddy this is no time to take a nap." Androlilus said trying to be funny even ending the sentince with a little laugh but his laugh was one of nervousness and his voice was full of worry. As he walked over to Galthac the site that greeted him was one of horror. Around his neck there was a clear sign of blood leaking and Androsilus knew immediately what this meant. "By the Majestics. Please no." Androsilus lifted Galthac's body up and shook him. "Come on Galthac..." He got no response and Androsilus felt his eyes begin to water.
"Mission Control to Forerunners. Is there a problem?"
"Forerunner 1 to mission control. Forerunner 2..." Androsilus felt a huge lump in his throat. He didn't want to say it but he knew he had to. "Galthac is dead."
"Androlilus... Are you sure?"
"Yes I am sure." Androlilus said trying not to yell or burst out crying though he was having a very hard time with the latter. "He is leaking blood from his helmet. The seal must not have been entirely secure."
"Roger that Androlilus... Return to Veira III" Androsilus picked up the body of his beloved and hauled it back into the ship.

After going through the de-pressurization chamber he was aided by Lieutenants Sorrand and Bincheng who helped him carry Galthac's body to the cargo bay.
"Procedure dictates we must remove the helmet to confirm beyond a shadow of any doubt that he is dead." Bincheng said as he reached for Galthac's helmet only for his hands to be stopped and pushed away by Androsilus.
"He was my fiancee I'll do it." With that Androsilus put his hands on the sides of Galthac's helmet and removed it. The sight was the kind you almost expect to see from a very gory horror movie. No semblance of a head could be identified just the tip of the spine. What was left of Galthac's face and brain were in his helmet. Bincheng was frozen in horror and Sorrand gagged. Androsilus however did not take notice of either of their actions. He was lost in his own trail of thoughts. 'How painful must this have been. Why didn't you say something?... Or did you?... Did I not notice your cry for help?... No I would have... Wouldn't I?' He was finally snapped out of these thoughts when the smell of Lieutenant Sorrand's vomit filled the air.

An hour after the worst event in Androsilus's life. Androsilus was sitting in the sleeping hold his mind an endless swirl of utter saddness, guilt, and unanswerable questions. He didn't notice that he had a guest enter the room.
"We're preparing for the second walk..." Bincheng stated pulling Androsilus from his thoughts. "You want to take my spot. I feel like look didn't get a proper walk sir." Androsilus shook his head.
"I had my small time on this moon. Time for you to have yours. Triple check your suits before you go out."
"Yes sir... He was a good man. I am sorry for your loss." Bincheng said as he left. leaving Androsilus to contemplate in silence all that was running through his mind.

Name:Ku'palos
Title:Second Ambassador
Species:Flakorian (Athro-Raptors)
Languages spoken:Imperial Standard, Flakorian, Eoslasian
Background:At the age of 19 he joined the Imperial Internal Diplomatic Corp. Worked for three years as an ambassador's aide on the Varinma Moon Colonies. At 22 he was transferred to his home continent of Flakor as a minor diplomat for the next 6 years. During that time the head IIDC Ambassador in Flakor was killed by a group of "freedom fighters" (or terrorists depending on your point of view) he took on the Ambassador's task and successfully negotiated a cease fire and ultimately convinced the leaders to stand down, disband their "army", and turn themselves over to Imperial custody. Afterwards he appealed to the judge of their case for a lenient sentence and although the judge refused and sentenced them to life the Emperor commuted their sentence to 50 years with a possibility of parole after 20. After that the Emperor had him placed in the position of Ambassador to Eoslas which has always had trouble groups. He served at this post for 9 years and during that time he accomplished with words what the military and the police could not seem to accomplish by force of arms. At 37 he was recalled to the Imperial Capital for a meeting with the Emperor. At this meeting the Emperor appointed him to the Position of Second Ambassador which put him in charge of the Imperial Diplomatic Corp. (Both internal and foreign.) He has been in that position ever since.
Criminal record:Charged with petty assault as a minor but was acquitted
Are there any security/health/dietary issues local authorities should be alerted of?:Ku'palos follows the Flakorian interpretation of the Iuthlilian Religion. Part of this requires that he sleep with a small fire in his room to ward off the minions of Alshiak the Castout. He also does not eat fish during the month of Colavara.(The Fifth month of the Imperial Calendar.) And finally as follower of Savat (saint) Trokol he sleeps with a pen and a dagger under his pillow signifying his belief in diplomacy first but force when necessary.
What sort of abilities does the individual have?:His greatest weapon is his Charisma. Some even venture to say that had he been an ambassador at the time of the Qlyrrik War then the war may not have even happened. He has what many refer to as Calok's aura and there has been some speculation among the Maloks (priests) of Calok that he maybe in someway related to the god of diplomacy. There is no doubt however even if he is not related to Calok he is certainly blessed by Calok.

Otulia
Envoy

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Otulia » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:52 am

Oh, Dyste? Are you OK with my ambassador to your country doubling as my ambassador to the BCF? Just thought I'd ask.
N/A

"If you're going through hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill
Basically, a medium-sized country of 81 million with dozens of different sapient beings trying to figure out how to live with each other, including dragons, ponies, humans, and changelings. Also, very liberal, laid-back, and mildly militarist in terms of foreign military intervention.

Dyste
Minister

Postby Dyste » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:02 am

Otulia wrote:Oh, Dyste? Are you OK with my ambassador to your country doubling as my ambassador to the BCF? Just thought I'd ask.

That's fine, though you still have to include the representative app here for the sake of ease of people wanting to know about them.

Oh, and Iuthlilia is approved.
Last edited by Dyste on Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dyste: A nation of large, long-lived, magic-using dragon-people (Draconids) ruled by a legendary adventurer. Realism? What's that?
Embassy Program
Population: 14,457,200, Draconid Majority (60%), Kobold/Dino/Elven/Pony/Human minorities
I love RP'ing, but note my schedule can be iffy at times. If you want to RP with me, TG me and we can talk.

Otulia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Otulia » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:05 pm

OK, here it is!

Ambassador Information
Name: Willing Tinkerer
Species: Wyvern
Family Members accompanying the Ambassador: His wife, Careless Conundrum, and his daughter, Restless Wing-Walker
Languages spoken: English/Common, Italian, Drakine
Criminal record: Arrested 6 times for driving a car (illegal for wyverns), twice for trying to buy a house (also illegal for wyverns), and once for attempting to take the stand in court (also illegal). He was also arrested 11 times for vagrancy laws (he was coming home late) and 4 times for walking into a pony-only diner.
Background information: An angry but mild-mannered preacher for the state Church, Willing was repeatedly arrested at his home in Willikton, Payba, before, fed up with the rampant discrimination through the southern regions of the country, he whipped up support from the nation's 22 million wyverns for protests on the capital. In 2005, wyverns were granted official citizenship, and suffrage was granted in 2014, following a government shutdown. Now, short of cash, he got the ruling Dragon Party to appoint him Ambassador to Dyste, in hopes of currying favor among the monarchy to continue pursuing wyvern civil rights back in Otulia. This would be his main concern, though establishing greater trust and better relations between Otulia and Dyste are also high priorities for him.
Any health/safety information we should be aware of? Due to his past, Willing has a serious fear of humans and ponies, so it is advised that you not send representatives of that species without an accompanying draconid.
N/A

Basically, a medium-sized country of 81 million with dozens of different sapient beings trying to figure out how to live with each other, including dragons, ponies, humans, and changelings. Also, very liberal, laid-back, and mildly militarist in terms of foreign military intervention.

The Mangled
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Mangled » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:44 am

Nation Name: The Mangled Isles
Government Type: Unorganized Clans (the strong rule)
Tech Level: Primal
Head of State: Noctrue
Head of Government (if different):
Draconic species in your nation (please give a brief description): The Mangled http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_ ... ok/id=main
What is your term for draconic species? Drakon
How are draconic species treated in your nation? They are the only race that is sentient currently.
Roleplay example (either previous RP link or prompt): Noctrue began raising his claw slowly as a letter was brought in by a much smaller corpse drake. It was not familiar with receiving letters and slowly opened it with his claws. The words were luckily in Draconic the only language known by the Mangled. As Noctrue read deeper into the letter he was intrigued. He only saw other Draconic races as beings that would become Mangled in the future. This letter proposed that Dragons of all kinds should be respected not treated lowly. Noctrue finished the letter seeing the signature of a king he approved and decided he would fly to this island of Dyste to participate in the meeting. Although it assumed it would be late as new reaches The Mangled Isles very late.

Name: Noctrue
Title: Elder Wyrm, The Undeath
Species: Corpse Drake/ The Mangled
Languages spoken: Draconic Only
Background: The oldest of the Mangled and highly respected by all clans.
Criminal record: None
Are there any security/health/dietary issues local authorities should be alerted of? Undeath- Healing magic hurts negative magic heals.
What sort of abilities does the individual have? A wide variety of dark magic.
Last edited by The Mangled on Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Undead mutant zombie dragons and proud.

Dyste
Minister

Postby Dyste » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:03 pm

Hmm...

While you are new, I'd like to give you a shot; you already show good enough writing to be above the type of people I wish to avoid having. So, for now at least, The Mangled is approved.

Also finally got a post up :P Was kinda having a lazy day after writing that long banquet post.
Embassy Program

Otulia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Otulia » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:02 am

Is anyone of the opinion that Mangle's representative is OP? I feel like making your character immune to defeat is godmoddish.
N/A

Kalbana
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalbana » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:32 am

I may or may not have forgotten this thing had existed. I'll try to find some way to get Keralia in

Olwe
Senator

Founded: Jan 22, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Olwe » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:15 pm

Otulia wrote:Is anyone of the opinion that Mangle's representative is OP? I feel like making your character immune to defeat is godmoddish.

I'm of that opinion too, which is why I mentioned the possibility of an army of Planeswalkers that includes a space-time manipulator... Olweans have in the past always dealt with undefeatable threats by simply dumping them off in Dimensional Limbo. Or, if there aren't friendlies around, simply collapsing the universe the threat is currently in... nothing is immune to being made into nothing.
Last edited by Olwe on Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Founded: 2480
Current year: 5001
Magic: Non-negotiable
Ponies: Yes, occasionally
Tech levels incompatible? Then kick me out of the thread, because if you RP with me you accept my tech.
Note: Before 2480, Olwe was called Athan. If you see this word in a thread, it's because you mentioned a year incompatible with Olwe in that thread but still made it open to all techs and therefore are allowing Athan's magic.
RP population: 21 billion
Embassy program: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=203258

Dyste
Minister

Postby Dyste » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:31 pm

In fairness, we don't actually know if Noctrue actually IS immune to damage or just saying he is; Drakon are known to be boastful, after all.
Embassy Program

The Swarmind
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Swarmind » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:41 pm

Dyste wrote:In fairness, we don't actually know if Noctrue actually IS immune to damage or just saying he is; Drakon are known to be boastful, after all.

Noctrue isn't immortal it is boasting mostly though it is true poison doesn't affect it, since it is undead and a slashing weapon wouldn't be as effective since it can't bleed.
Insectoid Race See Page for More Info
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League

The Mangled
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mangled » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:42 pm

Why do I keep on doing this, the woes of having two nations.

Also, I made a fact book that I'll add to later about how healing affects undead like the Mangled.
Last edited by The Mangled on Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Olwe
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Olwe » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:55 am

The Mangled wrote:Why do I keep on doing this, the woes of having two nations.

Also, I made a fact book that I'll add to later about how healing affects undead like the Mangled.

Happens to everyone with multiple nations... I've done it before.
Tech levels incompatible? Then kick me out of the thread, because if you RP with me you accept my tech.
Note: Before 2480, Olwe was called Athan. If you see this word in a thread, it's because you mentioned a year incompatible with Olwe in that thread but still made it open to all techs and therefore are allowing Athan's magic.

New Alsatia
Bureaucrat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Alsatia » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:51 pm

Nation Name: The Empire of New Alsatia
Government Type: Aristocracy styled as imperial
Tech Level: FanT, but mostly PT with high magic
Head of State: Imperial family
Head of Government (if different): None currently (informally Astaroth)
Draconic species in your nation (please give a brief description): Astaroth the Dragon is considered to be the only full-fledged dragon of New Alsatia. She is shown on the nation's flag. Astaroth is about 60 feet long from front of the head to the top of the tail, and is the most capable magic user in the nation.
Dragonborns are either the descendants of Astaroth, or people that were changed by congenital exposure to black magic. They amount to 2% of the New Alsatian population. They look mostly human, but all have violet-glowing eyes and some of them have red scales at various places over the body. Dragonborns have an affinity for magic, but Astaroth periodically wipes some of the best magic-users as a way to prevent rebellions.
New Alsatian undead are affiliated with dragons, being the result of black magic that is almost only practiced by dragonborns and actual dragons. However, they are not considered a draconic specie.
What is your term for draconic species? Scaled brethrens
How are draconic species treated in your nation? They are the ruling class. Well-treated.
"Mother, we have found how to contact the alliance you were looking for", said Isis, Astaroth's third daughter.
The Dragon Empress opened her eyes. She was standing on her golden throne, awakening from a meditation that lasted almost six days. When she answered, her voice sounded like a whisper, and yet the whole piece was shaken.
"Yes. I knew you would. Let me examine the application form."
"Here, here it is", said Misty, Astaroth's second daughter, waving the sheet.
Without lifting a finger, Astaroth took the sheet from Misty's hand. It rose up to her eyes, seemingly moving by itself, and Astaroth analyzed it.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!", screamed the Empress, shaking the whole building. She smiled.
"What is the matter, mother?", asked Isis.
"They... they are so naive, thinking they can compare to us, as if a few scales was enough to make anyone a dragon!", exclaimed Astaroth. "We could use them", she added.
"Why, can't they?", wondered VII, one of the Octarchs.
"Of course they don't!", sneered the dragon-mother. "We will rule the world, and they are mere toys. It is the natural order. We have the undead on our side ; they do not. But we will make them our puppets, so we can use they in this great game of war and conqueer. You will see."
"Do you wish to fill the application form yourself, or does that responsibility falls on our own shoulders?" It was Ashley speaking.
Astaroth telekinetically sent the sheet to Ashley, who took it with her own hands. "Do it", she then said.
Ashley nodded as a greeting, and turned around to leave.
"And, Ashley?" Added Astaroth.
"Yes, mother?" Answered the Queen.
"Do not write down anything of this conversation. You have been warned."
"Of course."
Ashley and her sisters left, while the Empress returned to her slumber...

Name of Representative: Reiko, Osaka
Title: The Deathless
Species: Lich
Languages spoken: Fantastic: Common, Draconic. Realistic: English, Japanese, Latin
Background: When an unstanding citizen of New Alsatia is of sufficient usefulness to the imperial family to deserve sustained existence, it is often ritually sacrificed to Astaroth and turned into an undead creature. Reiko was one such person. Ninety-nine years ago, she was a retired surgeon infected with bubonic plague, preparing to die after a mere four years of retirement. But Astaroth would let her die. Not in the traditional sense, at least. Reiko returned as a lich, ready to serve her Empress more zealously than she ever did while alive. After ninety-nine years of post-mortem practice, however, Astaroth felt Reiko was no longer needed as a surgeon. But Reiko was no longer ready to die, after enjoying undeath so much. Henceforth, she is Astaroth's representative with whoever she is sent to work with.
Criminal record: None; Reiko is under the absolute control of Astaroth.
Are there any security/health/dietary issues local authorities should be alerted of? None. As a lich, Reiko needs neither food nor medical support.
What sort of abilities does the individual have? Eye beams, immolation, regeneration, and telekinesis.
Last edited by New Alsatia on Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Mangled
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mangled » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:54 pm

New Alsatia wrote:Nation Name: The Empire of New Alsatia
We have the undead on our side ; they do not.

Laughing so hard right now at this.

New Alsatia
Bureaucrat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Alsatia » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:43 pm

The Mangled wrote:
New Alsatia wrote:Nation Name: The Empire of New Alsatia
We have the undead on our side ; they do not.

Laughing so hard right now at this.

Haha, didn't notice undead dragons were apparently omnipresent in The Mangled. It's easy to justify as an IC mistake, anyway.

Dyste
Minister

Postby Dyste » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:21 pm

New Alsatia is approved. Feel free to put up a post when you can.
Embassy Program

Tristania Jacobia
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tristania Jacobia » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:30 pm

Nation Name: Tristania Jacobia
Government Type: Polyarchy
Tech Level: Future Tech
Head of State: Gravos Fallion
Head of Government (if different):
Draconic species in your nation (please give a brief description): Tristanian Mechanical Dragon: mecanical sentient entity build by Tristanians as a weapon to destroy god like beings. Only one is known to exist in Tristania
What is your term for draconic species? Dragonoid
How are draconic species treated in your nation? As a weapon
Roleplay example (either previous RP link or prompt): Tristania Jacobia intercepted a letter from Noctrue about the Brotherhoood of Claw and Fang. Curious and wanting to expand their alliances, they updated their mechanical dragonoid weapon with the diplomatic knowledge and reference of a past ruler, Edge Dexidus. Named XOR, the entity now represents Tristania.

Name: XOR
Title:Titanbane
Species: Tristanian Mechanical Dragon
Languages spoken: Common, Draconic, Tristanian, Riftian,
Background: Built to ward of titans, god like beings from Tristania Jacobia's homeland, Xor was constructed in the rouge country of Tristania Jacobia. Immune to the Curse of the Purple Moon on the Mangled Isles, Xor is considered the godly entity by most Tristanians. To the ruling entities of Tristania, Xor is a weapon for the defence of the nation. Given a persona and knowledge, Xor now acts as defence and second in command to the Tristanian throne.
Criminal record: None
Are there any security/health/dietary issues local authorities should be alerted of? Will attack anything Xor or Tristania would consider a hostility.
What sort of abilities does the individual have? Flight, breath attack (rift energy), energy absorbtion, technological control, rift energy manipulation

Dyste
Minister

Postby Dyste » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:19 am

Hm, interesting. One of the reasons I made this alliance is to see the variety in draconic species. I'll tentatively give you an approve, see how good you are.

Sorry if I've been off a bit, but dogsitting for two weeks messed up my sleeping, not to mention other obligations. Should get a post up soon.
Embassy Program

The Mangled
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mangled » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:12 am

I have a feeling this meeting will eventually become a blood bath.

Olwe
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Olwe » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:51 pm

The Mangled wrote:I have a feeling this meeting will eventually become a blood bath.

Right now -- although that might change if someone else attacks them first -- the Olweans are more inclined to leave rather than fight, although that's pending Dyste's input on the issue of slavery.

That's not to say some other thread won't be a bloodbath, though... the Olweans tend to attempt conquest of other nations pretty quickly once they find out slaves are being kept there.
Last edited by Olwe on Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Mangled
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mangled » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:27 pm

Olwe wrote:Right now -- although that might change if someone else attacks them first -- the Olweans are more inclined to leave rather than fight, although that's pending Dyste's input on the issue of slavery.

That's not to say some other thread won't be a bloodbath, though... the Olweans tend to attempt conquest of other nations pretty quickly once they find out slaves are being kept there.

The Mangled can't really be looked at as one nation though its just a species on a cursed islands that would be counter productive for a draconic race to attack.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates