NATION

PASSWORD

IESP RP Discussion/OOC 2 [IESP Only] [Maybe a new RP?]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
The Nation of Ceneria
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

IESP RP Discussion/OOC 2 [IESP Only] [Maybe a new RP?]

Postby The Nation of Ceneria » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:32 pm

Attention IEST members!

This thread is meant for general and specific discussion concerning the rebooted IESP roleplay. Please keep discussion relatively on-topic, and be civil. If you have any questions regarding rules, regulations, etc., either send me a telegram (The Nation of Ceneria) or post here.

Thank you for your participation in the Winter 2015 International Exchange Student Program Roleplay!

HOST

The reboot RP will be hosted by United Regions of Verona.

United Regions of Verona Host Bid

News

The RP will be with high school exchange students.
The RP is modern technology.
You may roleplay with anywhere from one to three students. Zero is not allowed. :)
Student Application

Code: Select all
[spoiler=Exchange Student Application][u][b]HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT APPLICATION[/b][/u]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character's Home Country:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age and Birthday:[/b]
[b]School Average (In %):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Fluent Languages:[/b]
[b]Most and Least Favourite Subjects:[/b]
[b]Picture/Description:[/b]
[b]Short Bio:[/b]
[b]Religion:[/b]
[b]What Accent Does the Character Have and Other Information Tidbits:[/b][/spoiler]

How the RP will work
This is subject to revision, and suggestions are welcome!

You are an high school exchange student, and you are attending a school in whichever nation hosts the RP. We will begin with a cultural showcase, where the students share with each other the culture, history, etc. of their home. What comes next will depend on what occurs during this section and upon the will of the ever-present Verona. Of course.
Last edited by The Nation of Ceneria on Sat May 02, 2015 10:54 am, edited 10 times in total.

Kwadai
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kwadai » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:33 pm

:lol: New beginnings.
방탄소년단 | 엑소 | 블랙핑크
Gay male. Ireland. Language enthusiast.

New Kvenland
Minister

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Kvenland » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:33 pm

Excuse the tag, please
californian ultranationalist | the bear flag will fly from cabo to the great salt lake once again | the pretenders in arizona will crumble to the sand they tread on

The Nation of Ceneria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Ceneria » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:35 pm

New Kvenland wrote:Excuse the tag, please

Why the patriotic dinosaur, Kven?

Armeia
Minister

Founded: Nov 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:36 pm

Already made my character on the last thread.
Armeia: Nordic/Germanic/Japanese nation with a quite corrupt government and a militaristic society.
Sporting Achievements: Emperor's Cup I champions, Emperor's Cup II runner ups, U-18 World Cup I Third Place

United Regions of Verona
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Regions of Verona » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:37 pm

So fresh!

Armeia wrote:Already made my character on the last thread.

I'd hate to bug you, but would you mind copying and pasting it here? Just to avoid future confusion as to location of your student apps.
I iz a proud and sexi member of d Exchange of Sad Annoying Pathetic Students
My TG box is lonely, why not send me a TG?
Kourtney is the best Kardashian!
''The only sane people on this planet is me, Alfy, Hake & Theo James,'' - Myself
#yafran

New Kvenland
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Kvenland » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:39 pm

The Nation of Ceneria wrote:
New Kvenland wrote:Excuse the tag, please

Why the patriotic dinosaur, Kven?

Roski started it, with Clinton on an alligator. I have Reagan riding a velociraptor, Carso's got George Washington fighting zombies, Cyd's doing Teddy Roosevelt hunting bigfoot, Val's got Queen Elizabeth shooting a gatling gun, and Zunk's is pending.

EDIT: Zunk's is... whatever the hell this is.
Last edited by New Kvenland on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
californian ultranationalist | the bear flag will fly from cabo to the great salt lake once again | the pretenders in arizona will crumble to the sand they tread on

Legatia
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Legatia » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:41 pm

Le character.

HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT APPLICATION
Character Name: Caia Vitera Aecatia
Character's Home Country: The Imperial Provinces of Legatia
Age and Birthday: July 21st, 1999- 15 years old
School Average (In %): 95%
Personality: Sweet and quiet, focused on studies. Quite shy and nonathletic.
Fluent Languages: English, Latin, French
Most and Least Favourite Subjects: Favorite: Language Arts, least favorite: mathematics
Picture/Description:

Short Bio: Born to an upper middle class family in the city of Ostia, Caia was never one for sociability, rather having her books than friends. As a result, she became quite shy, maintaining few friends, but scoring exceptionally high grades. She met the margin for honors programs and while she was in technical education, she received an invitation from the Legatian charter of the IESP to participate in it's exchange student program. She accepted, and now is an exchange student abroad.
Religion: Agnostic.
What Accent Does the Character Have and Other Information Tidbits: Caia's accent is a softer, quiet, more delicate one notable of Western Legatia, an accent considered petite and beautiful.

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:41 pm

Character Name: Jess Høljmark
Character's Home Country: Armeia(Scandanavian descent)
Age and Birthday: December 29, age 16
School Average (In %): 2.7 in GPA, I don't know what that is in percent
Personality: Jess is into partying and having fun but also works hard on school to get to a good college. She like studying other cultures and traveling which is why she was interested in this.
Fluent Languages: English, Swedish
Most and Least Favourite Subjects: Social Studies is her favorite and science is her least favorite.
Picture/Description: Shoulder length blond hair and light blue eyes. She is taller then anyone else at her old school.
Short Bio: Jess is a interesting girl who wants to travel the world and have fun, she joined this program and was selected because of her family's ties with the government.
Religion: None. Armeia is non religious.
What Accent Does the Character Have and Other Information Tidbits: Swedish accent. She has a brother who might join later.
Armeia: Nordic/Germanic/Japanese nation with a quite corrupt government and a militaristic society.
Sporting Achievements: Emperor's Cup I champions, Emperor's Cup II runner ups, U-18 World Cup I Third Place

United Regions of Verona
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United Regions of Verona » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:42 pm

Me and Kwa are sending out TG's notifying people of the change, in case they don't see the post on the old thread.
''The only sane people on this planet is me, Alfy, Hake & Theo James,'' - Myself
#yafran

The Nation of Ceneria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Ceneria » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:42 pm

New Kvenland wrote:
The Nation of Ceneria wrote:Why the patriotic dinosaur, Kven?

Roski started it, with Clinton on an alligator. I have Reagan riding a velociraptor, Carso's got George Washington fighting zombies, Cyd's doing Teddy Roosevelt hunting bigfoot, Val's got Queen Elizabeth shooting a gatling gun, and Zunk's is pending.

Oh dear. Remind me why I get stuck in a region with you lot?

United Regions of Verona wrote:I'd hate to bug you, but would you mind copying and pasting it here? Just to avoid future confusion as to location of your student apps.

Yeah, if you want to use a character from the last thread, just take a little bit of time and copy paste it over here.

Should I request the old thread be archived?

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:46 pm

We get up to three apps right. Do we post them in serpearte post or one big post?
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

New Kvenland
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Kvenland » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:46 pm

The Nation of Ceneria wrote:
New Kvenland wrote:

Oh dear. Remind me why I get stuck in a region with you lot?

United Regions of Verona wrote:I'd hate to bug you, but would you mind copying and pasting it here? Just to avoid future confusion as to location of your student apps.

Yeah, if you want to use a character from the last thread, just take a little bit of time and copy paste it over here.

I don't know how you got stuck with us, but can I suggest this as your new flag?

Yes, I think we should archive the old thread.

The Nation of Ceneria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Ceneria » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:47 pm

New Kvenland wrote:
The Nation of Ceneria wrote:Oh dear. Remind me why I get stuck in a region with you lot?

I don't know how you got stuck with us, but can I suggest this as your new flag?

Yes, I think we should archive the old thread.

No. No space 'Murika.

Will post request.

District XIV
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:52 pm

Hello guys c:

Zunkwentania
Minister

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zunkwentania » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:54 pm

New Kvenland wrote:
The Nation of Ceneria wrote:Why the patriotic dinosaur, Kven?

It's George W. Bush being the most 'Murican American in the history of America.

New Kvenland
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Kvenland » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:57 pm

Zunkwentania wrote:
New Kvenland wrote:

Seriously, though, are there any guidelines for the student apps?

United Regions of Verona
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United Regions of Verona » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:58 pm

Me and Kwa just tg'ed around 24 nations inviting them back.

I'm bringing back the same students, so I'm copying and pasting my past students
#yafran

United Regions of Verona
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United Regions of Verona » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:00 pm

Character Name: Axina Yerokovich
Character's Home Country: United Regions of Verona
Age and Birthday: 18, DoB 21/01/1997
School Average (In %): 99%
Personality: Axina is a snarky and manipulative bitch. And easily makes friends. And loves crowds. But she's extremely intelligent, and was the winner of the National Student Quiz at Scresan in 2011, 2012 and 2013. She was unable to attend in 2014.
Fluent Languages: Northern Veronan, Takiyami, Southern Veronan and English
Most and Least Favourite Subjects:
Favourite - Business and History
Least Favourite - Science
Picture/Description:

Height: 7 foot 8 inches, without crutches. Somehow Veronans support themselves *shady look* Some say they evolved different...
Short Bio: Born on the 21st of Jan in the Tavan SSR in 1997, 10 years before re-unification with the rest of Verona. At the age of 3, and in the middle of the 1997-2003 Tuvan civil war, she and her family seeked refuge in the city in Luna. After immediately bcoming citizens, they settled in a picturesque house in a suburb, she began attending Ahigoso Primary-Secondary school.
Religion: Tokobishi

Character Name: Yokana Fukoi
Age and Birthday: 18, DoB 29/01/97
School Average (In %): 86%
Personality: Yokana is a caring, curious and strong and independent young woman, however if willing to have a fight and sacrifice herself for others.
Fluent Languages: Southern Veronan, Takiyami and English
Favourite - Maths, History and Home Ec
Least Favourite - Science
Picture/Description:

Height: 7 foot 6 inches
Short Bio: Born in Luna, in a apartment in the Big Big Apartment Block (Yes, that's the name of the building) she was raised in a two-storey house located just by the Central Park, a very expensive home but inherited by generations of her family. She began attending Ahigaso Primary-Secondary School when 3.

Character Name: Kohei Bitzaru
Age and Birthday: 18, DoB Januray 2nd 1997
School Average (In %): 85%
Personality: Shy and somehow flirtatious, in-the-closet fabulous gay Kohei has it all. With the shyness of whatever is shy, but once you know him, and you're a hot male, he can get quite... Attracting.
Fluent Languages: Southern Veronan, Takiyami and English
Favourite - Business and History and Home Ec.
Least - P.E and Science
Picture/Description:

Short Bio: Born in a military convoy from Luna to Chibi, he grew up somewhat without constant presence of his parents, often off in the Power Plant. He became strong and independent, and soon came to terms with his homosexuality when 13, and only came out to BFF's Yokana and Axina. He was going to come out to his parents before leaving to Meshik, but didn't have the time.
Last edited by United Regions of Verona on Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#yafran

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:02 pm

Zunkwentania wrote:
New Kvenland wrote:

I can into patriotic too c:

- - - -

Student app will be up later today

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:02 pm

Can we start RPing?

Zunkwentania
Minister

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zunkwentania » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:03 pm

District XIV wrote:
Zunkwentania wrote:It's George W. Bush being the most 'Murican American in the history of America.

I can into patriotic too c:

- - - -

Student app will be up later today

yuo iz of stalin
yuo die
nao
Anyway, same here.

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:04 pm

Flardania wrote:We get up to three apps right. Do we post them in serpearte post or one big post?
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

New Kvenland
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Kvenland » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:05 pm

Hold on, is this an anime thing? I mean, I'm fine with it if it is, but I just need to know beforehand...

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:06 pm

Flardania wrote:We get up to three apps right. Do we post them in serpearte post or one big post?

Er, I think one big post to avoid triple-posting, much like exactly how Verona did.
Last edited by District XIV on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates