NATION

PASSWORD

International Coalition of Democracies (OOC|Open)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:52 am

Terre! Nice to see you without having an argument! Mind if I just observe the alliance?

Terrelis
Minister

Founded: Aug 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Terrelis » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:02 am

Ontorisa wrote:Terre! Nice to see you without having an argument! Mind if I just observe the alliance?

No problem, but could you still fill out an app.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:26 am

Terrelis wrote:
Ontorisa wrote:Terre! Nice to see you without having an argument! Mind if I just observe the alliance?

No problem, but could you still fill out an app.

Oh no problem.

RIGHT HERE TERRE

Official Nation Name: Fascist Dominion of Ontorisa
Common Nation Name: Ontorisa
Head of State: Head Senator (Like a Prime Minister, just with a different name) Tologar Fernitris
Head of Government: Head Senator Tologar Fernitris
Description of Government: Ontorisan Fascism (not like IRL Fascism), the ideology that the military and economy are the primary ways to defend Ontorisa along with a supportive and eager population. Thus, the focuses of Ontorisan Fascism are primarily the military and economy and secondarily the civil rights and social security of the general population. As well, there are multiple political parties of different ideologies vying for their election. Said election occurs every 5 years, with every candidate, there is a backup candidate to finish the term (this is what happened with Tologar Fernitris following Gecav Histariol's retirement from politics).

Population: 3.106 Billion
Capital City: Calvisburg
Capital Population: 58 Million
Largest City: Recolosburg
Largest City Population: 206 Million

Official Military Name: Ontorisan Relvastatud Sõjaväelaste Vahendusel (ORSV)
Branches of Military:
    Maavägede Kohta Ontorisan Relvajõudude (MKOR) - Ontorisan Armed Ground Forces
    Merejõud Ontorisan Relvajõudude (MOR) - Ontorisan Armed Naval Forces
    Ontorisan Õhust Ühikut (OOU) - Ontorisan Aerial Force
Active Military Personnel: 16.5 Million (All Branches)
Total Military Personnel: 18.5 (Active + Reserves), 30.5 (Active + Reserves + "Professional" Conscripts)

Civil Rights Rating: 8
Political Freedoms Rating: 10
What previous wars or conflicts have you been in? Plenty of conflicts and wars. Some of the most famous are listed below.

• The Heratoian Conflicts - The Eight Wars that involved three of the five Ontorisan Isles countries (Eglasour, Heratoi and Ontorisa). The wars were mostly preventing the Heratoian offensive to destroy Eglasour and to claim all of the vast plains that belonged to Eglasour. Thankfully, Heratoi was repelled in all of the conflicts, but at a heavy cost. Considered to be one of the most bloodiest and gruelling wars Ontorisa has been involved in.
  • The Lollohian-Ruolnik Wars - The multiple Lollohian-Ruolnik Wars were a major part of the ORSV's growth, showing the flexibility of fast moving, small yet highly trained soldiers supported by excellent logistics and a supportive population. It also saw the most amount of casualties Ontorisa has sustained, ever. With all of this, Ontorisa managed to hold on to the sliver of coastal land known now as Cauja, a former Protectorate, now a free and independent nation.
  • The Pallkos Regional Crisis - The Pallkos Regional Crisis is an ongoing war between the Coalition of the People of Pallkos and the Blackowazer Pact. It has shown the flaws of Ontorisa neglecting anti-insurgency training for its soldiers. Regardless, the war is going well for Ontorisa, who has deployed the least amount of soldiers but has preformed the best throughout the conflict.

Ambassador to ICD: Gehaser Lomintro
Ambassadors Bio: Born in the small town of Jahger-North, North of the large and bustling mountain city of Esanmur, Lomintro was a diplomat from birth. Graduating from the Royal Muknars University in Qajs, Lomintro currently possesses a master's degree in Ontorisan Native Literature and a bachelor in Medical Sciences, English and French. Lomintro currently resides in Catefois, a small city located in the province of Yuebec.
Do you agree to abide by the Charter of ICD? I, Tologar Fernitris, do hereby agree to abide by the Charter of the International Coalition of Democracies.
Last edited by Ontorisa on Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The New Arab republic
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Arab republic » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:44 pm

Mallaska wrote:
The New Arab republic wrote:I have modern things but not alot to say.

I think I can contribute a bit. I maintain a fairly modern army and I'm willing to commit some to the peacekeeping forces.

My military is based on massive numbers

lots and lots of T-series tanks mostly T-72 and before all the way back to T-34.

A few T-80 and 90 around 40.

Chieftain, M-60. leopard 1 ETC.

Massive defense budget of 20 percent (Best country ever :lol:)

Migs and F-5 make up my air force with trainers armed with light weapons

Navy is mostly patrol boats with around 12 frigates that are really just old US ships in origin and 3 Romeo class subs

You get where im going?
Last edited by The New Arab republic on Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

China-_-
Attaché

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Application of the Republic of China in Acceding to the ICD

Postby China-_- » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:38 pm

Official Nation Name: Republic of China
Common Nation Name: China
Head of State: His Excellency the President of the Republic of China, Mr. Chiang Kai-Wei
Head of Government: His Excellency the Premier of the Republic of China, Mr. Sung Chiu-yue
Government: Unitary Semi-Presidential Parliamentary Republic

Population: 23,375,517
Seat of Central Government: Taipei
Capital Population: 2,596,517
Largest City: Hsinpei
Largest City Population: 3,351,349

Official Military Name: Armed Forces of the Republic of China
Branches of Military: Free Chinese Air Force, Free Chinese Army, Free Chinese Navy
Active Military Personnel: 345,086
Total Military Personnel: 575,914

Civil Rights Rating: (1-10) 8
Political Freedoms Rating: (1-10) 9.5
What previous wars or conflicts have you been in? N/A

Ambassador to ICD: Dr. Pan Pao-chung
Ambassadors Bio:
In Pursuant with the norms of the Republic of China, details regarding governmental figures shall be withheld in arenas of public consumption for the sake of maintaining National Security. The Biography of our Ambassador shall be privately forwarded to the General Secretariat of the ICD upon the formal accession of China into the Organisation.

Do you agree to abide by the Charter of ICD?
We (the Delegation of the Republic of China to the International Coalition of Democracies) , as charged by the Government and the Free Chinese People, do hereby agree to adhere to the spirit of the ICD Charter provided that it does not contravene with international norms.
Last edited by China-_- on Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Terrelis
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Terrelis » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:27 pm

China-_- wrote:Official Nation Name: Republic of China
Common Nation Name: China
Head of State: His Excellency the President of the Republic of China, Mr. Chiang Kai-Wei
Head of Government: His Excellency the Premier of the Republic of China, Mr. Sung Chiu-yue
Government: Unitary Semi-Presidential Parliamentary Republic

Population: 23,375,517
Seat of Central Government: Taipei
Capital Population: 2,596,517
Largest City: Hsinpei
Largest City Population: 3,351,349

Official Military Name: Armed Forces of the Republic of China
Branches of Military: Free Chinese Air Force, Free Chinese Army, Free Chinese Navy
Active Military Personnel: 345,086
Total Military Personnel: 575,914

Civil Rights Rating: (1-10) 8
Political Freedoms Rating: (1-10) 9.5
What previous wars or conflicts have you been in? N/A

Ambassador to ICD: Dr. Pan Pao-chung
Ambassadors Bio:
In Pursuant with the norms of the Republic of China, details regarding governmental figures shall be withheld in arenas of public consumption for the sake of maintaining National Security. The Biography of our Ambassador shall be privately forwarded to the General Secretariat of the ICD upon the formal accession of China into the Organisation.

Do you agree to abide by the Charter of ICD?
We (the Delegation of the Republic of China to the International Coalition of Democracies) , as charged by the Government and the Free Chinese People, do hereby agree to adhere to the spirit of the ICD Charter provided that it does not contravene with international norms.

Please take the provided oath

China-_-
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby China-_- » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:20 pm

Terrelis wrote:Please take the provided oath

We take the oath as-is in accordance with our original application.

Terrelis
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Terrelis » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:31 pm

China-_- wrote:
Terrelis wrote:Please take the provided oath

We take the oath as-is in accordance with our original application.

I can no accept you then, sorry.

China-_-
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby China-_- » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:37 pm

Terrelis wrote:
China-_- wrote:We take the oath as-is in accordance with our original application.

I can no accept you then, sorry.

It's "I cannot accept you".....

Don't worry, Terrelis-It's perfectly fine. Our prospective membership is expendable given the fact that the institutions of this Organisation may have designs to indirectly interfere in the sovereignty of member nations.
(Seriously, what's so wrong with saying that we would "abide by ICD's Charter provided that it adheres to international norms".......unless the ICD has ulterior motives that violates international law...........)

Respectfully, I remain; I wish the ICD and their members good luck in all their future exploits.

Terrelis
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Terrelis » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:57 pm

China-_- wrote:
Terrelis wrote:I can no accept you then, sorry.

It's "I cannot accept you".....

Don't worry, Terrelis-It's perfectly fine. Our prospective membership is expendable given the fact that the institutions of this Organisation may have designs to indirectly interfere in the sovereignty of member nations.
(Seriously, what's so wrong with saying that we would "abide by ICD's Charter provided that it adheres to international norms".......unless the ICD has ulterior motives that violates international law...........)

Respectfully, I remain; I wish the ICD and their members good luck in all their future exploits.

You can either fully commit to the organisation and its rules, or do not join. We cant have members picking and choosing which resolutions they follow and which they dont.

China-_-
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby China-_- » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:40 pm

Terrelis wrote:
China-_- wrote:It's "I cannot accept you".....

You can either fully commit to the organisation and its rules, or do not join. We cant have members picking and choosing which resolutions they follow and which they dont.

Regarding whether or not I still want to join your group, I think I have made myself more than clear in my last post.
And it is "can't" and "don't", not "cant" and "dont". Thank you.

Lolloh
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolloh » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:13 pm

Official Nation Name: The Animal Federation of Lolloh
Common Nation Name: Lolloh
Head of State: President Morning Dawn (Earth Pony)
Head of Government:
Chancellor Drifting Seeker (Changeling)
Prime Minister Helwin Namurri (Hamster)
Description of Government: Lolloh is a multispecies Animal Federation committed to the workers. The country runs on the MMP system, and currently has 1505 seats in Parliament, which passes most laws and acts within the country. There is also a 250-seat Senate, though the Senate is mostly a ceremonial body and has no real relevance in national politics. There are 3 executives, making Lolloh a unique triumvirate:
The President presides over the Senate, can veto Parliament bills with under 60% of the vote, and has full authority to sign treaties without consent of Parliament. The President functions a lot like a spokessapient and representative of the Government.
The Prime Minister chairs the Government, can veto Senate bills, and Parliament bills relating to war, and is has most of the war-making powers of the executive.
The Chancellor is the nominal head of government, and has authority to move around government funds and continue funding the government if Parliament refuses to provide funds to the executive to do this.
There are 7 provinces, each with their own legislature. The provinces have full autonomy over education and their police forces, and often spend more than the Federal Government.
There are also 5 territories (colonies). All of these have their own legislature, which has a similar autonomy to the provinces. However, the territories are usually bankrolled by the Federal Government, and the Prime Minister has the full authority to appoint and remove territorial officials. Rather than directly electing representatives, the 1 representative each territory is allowed is elected by the territorial legislature.

Population: 453 million
Capital City: Quevril
Capital Population: 35 million
Largest City: Quevril
Largest City Population: 35 million

Official Military Name: Le Forze Armate della Federazione Animalesca di Lolloh (FAFAL)
Branches of Military: Army (ENL)
Navy (FML)
Air Force (FAL)
Sky Corps (CCL)
Activ Military Personell: 2 million (planned: 600k-1000k)
Total Military Personell: 4 million (planned: 1.8 million)

Civil Rights Rating: 7
Political Freedoms Rating: 8
What previous wars or conflicts have you been in? Too many too count, I guess... if you want more detail, just ask.

Ambassador to ICD: Glowing Signals (Unicorn Pony)
Ambassadors Bio: An educated stallion, Glowing grew up in a middle-class suburb of Quevril, and took an interest in politics. After serving in the ENL for a few years, he was honorably discharged and was given the post of Ambassador to the ICD because of his dissertation on the subject of democracy.
Do you agree to abide by the Charter of ICD? President Morning Star does hereby agree to abide by the Charter of the International Coalition of Democracies.
15, Social Democrat, Brony
Population is 135 million, plus 3 million in the colonies
National Army: 400,000 active (500,000 reserve)
Air Force: 100,000 active (200,000 reserve)
Navy: 200,000 active (400,000 reserve)
National Guard: 270,000 (all reserve)
Police Corps: 320,000 (paramilitary)
TOTAL: 2,400,000 (5.2/1000 active,17.8/1000 total)

My Embassy Program
Rainbow Dash is the best Mane 6, so join the Dashery

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:15 pm

Still waiting on my app dude.

Terrelis
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Terrelis » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:16 pm

Lolloh wrote:Official Nation Name: The Animal Federation of Lolloh
Common Nation Name: Lolloh
Head of State: President Morning Dawn (Earth Pony)
Head of Government:
Chancellor Drifting Seeker (Changeling)
Prime Minister Helwin Namurri (Hamster)
Description of Government: Lolloh is a multispecies Animal Federation committed to the workers. The country runs on the MMP system, and currently has 1505 seats in Parliament, which passes most laws and acts within the country. There is also a 250-seat Senate, though the Senate is mostly a ceremonial body and has no real relevance in national politics. There are 3 executives, making Lolloh a unique triumvirate:
The President presides over the Senate, can veto Parliament bills with under 60% of the vote, and has full authority to sign treaties without consent of Parliament. The President functions a lot like a spokessapient and representative of the Government.
The Prime Minister chairs the Government, can veto Senate bills, and Parliament bills relating to war, and is has most of the war-making powers of the executive.
The Chancellor is the nominal head of government, and has authority to move around government funds and continue funding the government if Parliament refuses to provide funds to the executive to do this.
There are 7 provinces, each with their own legislature. The provinces have full autonomy over education and their police forces, and often spend more than the Federal Government.
There are also 5 territories (colonies). All of these have their own legislature, which has a similar autonomy to the provinces. However, the territories are usually bankrolled by the Federal Government, and the Prime Minister has the full authority to appoint and remove territorial officials. Rather than directly electing representatives, the 1 representative each territory is allowed is elected by the territorial legislature.

Population: 453 million
Capital City: Quevril
Capital Population: 35 million
Largest City: Quevril
Largest City Population: 35 million

Official Military Name: Le Forze Armate della Federazione Animalesca di Lolloh (FAFAL)
Branches of Military: Army (ENL)
Navy (FML)
Air Force (FAL)
Sky Corps (CCL)
Activ Military Personell: 2 million (planned: 600k-1000k)
Total Military Personell: 4 million (planned: 1.8 million)

Civil Rights Rating: 7
Political Freedoms Rating: 8
What previous wars or conflicts have you been in? Too many too count, I guess... if you want more detail, just ask.

Ambassador to ICD: Glowing Signals (Unicorn Pony)
Ambassadors Bio: An educated stallion, Glowing grew up in a middle-class suburb of Quevril, and took an interest in politics. After serving in the ENL for a few years, he was honorably discharged and was given the post of Ambassador to the ICD because of his dissertation on the subject of democracy.
Do you agree to abide by the Charter of ICD? President Morning Star does hereby agree to abide by the Charter of the International Coalition of Democracies.

Declined

Terrelis
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Terrelis » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:18 pm

Ontorisa wrote:Still waiting on my app dude.

Its in the OP

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:21 pm

Terrelis wrote:
Ontorisa wrote:Still waiting on my app dude.

Its in the OP

Scoll up a bit. I already submitted it.

Terrelis
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Terrelis » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:24 pm

Ontorisa wrote:
Terrelis wrote:No problem, but could you still fill out an app.

Oh no problem.

RIGHT HERE TERRE

Official Nation Name: Fascist Dominion of Ontorisa
Common Nation Name: Ontorisa
Head of State: Head Senator (Like a Prime Minister, just with a different name) Tologar Fernitris
Head of Government: Head Senator Tologar Fernitris
Description of Government: Ontorisan Fascism (not like IRL Fascism), the ideology that the military and economy are the primary ways to defend Ontorisa along with a supportive and eager population. Thus, the focuses of Ontorisan Fascism are primarily the military and economy and secondarily the civil rights and social security of the general population. As well, there are multiple political parties of different ideologies vying for their election. Said election occurs every 5 years, with every candidate, there is a backup candidate to finish the term (this is what happened with Tologar Fernitris following Gecav Histariol's retirement from politics).

Population: 3.106 Billion
Capital City: Calvisburg
Capital Population: 58 Million
Largest City: Recolosburg
Largest City Population: 206 Million

Official Military Name: Ontorisan Relvastatud Sõjaväelaste Vahendusel (ORSV)
Branches of Military:
    Maavägede Kohta Ontorisan Relvajõudude (MKOR) - Ontorisan Armed Ground Forces
    Merejõud Ontorisan Relvajõudude (MOR) - Ontorisan Armed Naval Forces
    Ontorisan Õhust Ühikut (OOU) - Ontorisan Aerial Force
Active Military Personnel: 16.5 Million (All Branches)
Total Military Personnel: 18.5 (Active + Reserves), 30.5 (Active + Reserves + "Professional" Conscripts)

Civil Rights Rating: 8
Political Freedoms Rating: 10
What previous wars or conflicts have you been in? Plenty of conflicts and wars. Some of the most famous are listed below.

• The Heratoian Conflicts - The Eight Wars that involved three of the five Ontorisan Isles countries (Eglasour, Heratoi and Ontorisa). The wars were mostly preventing the Heratoian offensive to destroy Eglasour and to claim all of the vast plains that belonged to Eglasour. Thankfully, Heratoi was repelled in all of the conflicts, but at a heavy cost. Considered to be one of the most bloodiest and gruelling wars Ontorisa has been involved in.
  • The Lollohian-Ruolnik Wars - The multiple Lollohian-Ruolnik Wars were a major part of the ORSV's growth, showing the flexibility of fast moving, small yet highly trained soldiers supported by excellent logistics and a supportive population. It also saw the most amount of casualties Ontorisa has sustained, ever. With all of this, Ontorisa managed to hold on to the sliver of coastal land known now as Cauja, a former Protectorate, now a free and independent nation.
  • The Pallkos Regional Crisis - The Pallkos Regional Crisis is an ongoing war between the Coalition of the People of Pallkos and the Blackowazer Pact. It has shown the flaws of Ontorisa neglecting anti-insurgency training for its soldiers. Regardless, the war is going well for Ontorisa, who has deployed the least amount of soldiers but has preformed the best throughout the conflict.

Ambassador to ICD: Gehaser Lomintro
Ambassadors Bio: Born in the small town of Jahger-North, North of the large and bustling mountain city of Esanmur, Lomintro was a diplomat from birth. Graduating from the Royal Muknars University in Qajs, Lomintro currently possesses a master's degree in Ontorisan Native Literature and a bachelor in Medical Sciences, English and French. Lomintro currently resides in Catefois, a small city located in the province of Yuebec.
Do you agree to abide by the Charter of ICD? I, Tologar Fernitris, do hereby agree to abide by the Charter of the International Coalition of Democracies.

Accepted as an Observer

Lolloh
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lolloh » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:36 pm

Terrelis wrote:Declined

Pourquoi?

My Embassy Program

Terrelis
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Terrelis » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:41 pm

Lolloh wrote:
Terrelis wrote:Declined

Pourquoi?

I don't RP with pony people

Lolloh
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lolloh » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:49 pm

Ah...typical.

My Embassy Program

Furry Alairia and Algeria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:13 pm

Terrelis wrote:
Lolloh wrote:
Pourquoi?

I don't RP with pony people

Then off I go to another organization.
In memory of Dyakovo - may he never be forgotten - Дьяковожс ученик

I do not reply to telegrams, unless you are someone I know.

New Chilokver
Minister

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Chilokver » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:20 pm

Official Nation Name: The Apple-Worshiping Technocracy of Chilokver
Common Nation Name: Chilokver, or just call me Chilo.
Head of State: President Daniel Huynh
Head of Government: The Council of Three
Description of Government: A election is held for the representative of each district every two years. The leader of the party with the most representatives becomes prime minister and chooses their cabinet while the party that has the second most becomes the opposition. All laws are voted on by representatives in the Congressional Chambers and must have a 50% majority to pass. A secret military council known as 'The Council of Three' technically has complete control of everything, but in reality is only responsible for military matters.

RP Population: 193 million
Capital City: Steve Jobsia
Capital Population: 12.5 million
Largest City: Oatley
Largest City Population: 18 million

Official Military Name: The Armed Forces of Chilokver
Branches of Military: The Grand Chilokverian Navy, Supreme Army of Chilokver, Chilokverian Celestial Corps, Special Forces of Chilokver, National Chilokverian Air Force
Activ Military Personnel: 1.2 million
Total Military Personnel: 2.1 million including reserves, and 8.67 million including conscripts.

Civil Rights Rating: (1-10) 6
Political Freedoms Rating: (1-10) 7
What previous wars or conflicts have you been in? NA

Ambassador to ICD: Neil Pakes
Ambassadors Bio: Neil Pakes was born in the military city of Yagoona to two naval officers. Following their deaths in one of the many peacekeeping missions, he steadfastly hated war and has maintained position since. Quickly rising through the ranks in law school, he was chosen as a diplomat by the Chilokverian government, making him one of the youngest at 24. Despite his reputation as an asshole, he does have the interests of all at heart and is one of the rising talents in international diplomacy.
Do you agree to abide by the Charter of ICD? I, Neil Pakes, do hereby agree to abide by the Charter of the International Coalition of Democracies.

P.S. I would like to apply for Secretary-General.
Last edited by New Chilokver on Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

About User
Hong Kong-Australian Male
Pro: Yeah
Neutral: Meh
Con: Nah
| [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5] |
[HOI I - Peacetime conditions]
Head of Government: President Sohum Jain
Population: 195.10 million
GDP (nominal): $6.39 trillion
Military personnel: 523.5k
IIWiki
| There is no news. |
Other Stuff
Lingria wrote:Just realized I'm better at roleplaying then talking to another human being.
Fck.
WARNING: This nation represents my RL views.

Legendardisch
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Legendardisch » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:35 am

Official Nation Name: The United Federation of Legendardisch
Common Nation Name: Legendardisch
Head of State: President Rinaldo Bijker
Head of Government: President RInaldo Bijker
Description of Government: Republic

Population: 4.17 billion
Capital City: Arnhem
Capital Population: 20 million
Largest City: Endeavour
Largest City Population: 52 million

Official Military Name: Legendardisch Amed Forces
Branches of Military:
Army
Air Force
Navy
National Military Police
Special Forces
Secret Service (National Personnel and Property security force)
Space Institute (Not to militarize space but to ensure it has a budget and there is constant research)
Activ Military Personell: 40%
Total Military Personell: 45% of Population

Civil Rights Rating: (1-10) NS STATS: Some RP STATS: 9
Political Freedoms Rating: (1-10) NS STATS: Unheard Of RP STATS: 10
What previous wars or conflicts have you been in? x

Ambassador to ICD: Rik Anholts
Ambassadors Bio: man in the age of 40, former mayor of Applegate, former Military Advisor.
Do you agree to abide by the Charter of ICD? I President Bijker do hereby agree to abide by the Charter of the International Coalition of Democracies.
The United Federation of Legendardisch

Pegasus Armed Dealership | De Volkscourant | Embassy Program | Factbook | Legendardisch.gov
PROUD MEMBER OF: I.S.A , I.C.O.N , V.N.T , U.P.A , I.F.C , I.E.S.P , I.A.T.A , I.C.D , D.S.A , U.T.A

Some very cool links: Flickr | DeviantART | Personal Website
Nederlander | Je Suis Charlie | PEGIDA

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:02 am

Lolloh wrote:Ah...typical.

Damn it Lolloh, what happened to the Lolloh I fought against?

Semolia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Semolia » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:57 am

Official Nation Name: The Federation of Semolia
Common Nation Name: Semolia
Head of State: Jovan Mićić
Head of Government: Tatjana Ulić
Description of Government: Federal. By people. Left oriented.

Population: 528,000,000
Capital City: Belgrade
Capital Population: 5,350,621
Largest City: Belgrade
Largest City Population: 5,350,621

Official Military Name: Federation of Semolia Armed Forces /FSAF/
Branches of Military:
1. Semolia Federation Ground Forces /SFGF/
2. Semolia Federation Air Force /SFAF/
3. Semolia Federation Navy /SFN/
4. Semolia Federation Strategic Rocket Forces /SFSRF/
5. Semolia Federation Special Operation Units /SFSOU/

Active Military Personell: 10,000,000
Total Military Personell: 29,128,953

Civil Rights Rating: (1-10) 4
Political Freedoms Rating: (1-10) 4
What previous wars or conflicts have you been in? None.

Ambassador to ICD: Aleksandar Timotijević
Ambassadors Bio: /***/
Do you agree to abide by the Charter of ICD? I Jovan Mićić do hereby agree to abide by the Charter of the International Coalition of Democracies.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates