NATION

PASSWORD

UMA Council (IC, Closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
United Monarchist Alliance
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

UMA Council (IC, Closed)

Postby United Monarchist Alliance » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:47 pm

Current Location: Eternal Empress Reki's City, Muzztopia

Past Locations:

Current Topic:

Resolved Topics:

Suggested Topics:

Topics on Hold:

Achievements:
Last edited by United Monarchist Alliance on Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Muzztopia
Minister

Founded: Oct 17, 2012
Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:58 pm

The Beautiful City was all a bustle waiting for the nations guests to Arrive. The City was covered with the Nations flag from every Street pole. Both Police forces and Military forces had been on heightened alert in the preparations for the Summit.The Tomb of the Eternal Empress had a few extra guards but tourists were still allowed inside. The Palace sat in the middle of the city and was built upon a large section of land that had several gardens and a small forest area.

Emperor Richard IV, Empress Alexis Du Font, Prince James, Princess Sarah, Crown Prince Kai and Princess Jessica stood outside the palace waiting to greet their guests from the United Monarchist Alliance.

Last edited by Muzztopia on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Military Lands of the Scottish People
Senator

Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:00 pm

King John V comes with his Family and the Prime Minister's family.
"Good Day Emperor Richard, sir. And greetings to your family from mine."-John V
"Yes, a honor to meet you all."-Isaiah Parden
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.
Proud Cobaltian Citizen, November 13, 2017 - Present

Minister of Internal Affairs, March 23rd, 2018 - October 13th, 2018 (two terms)
Vice President, January 16th, 2019 - May 8th, 2019 (One Term)
Recipient of the Cobalt Iron Cross during 2018s N Day.
I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:King John V comes with his Family and the Prime Minister's family.
"Good Day Emperor Richard, sir. And greetings to your family from mine."-John V
"Yes, a honor to meet you all."-Isaiah Parden

"It is a pleasure to meet you as well, One of our maids shall show you to the room you shall be staying in during the summit" The Emperor said to them all

A beautiful young maid walked up to them and curtsied "I will show you to your rooms M' Lord"

Aravea
Senator

Founded: Oct 31, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:29 pm

A rather plain looking white car pulled up to the edge of the curb and stopped directly in front of the. Muzztopian imperial family. The front passenger door opened and from it emerged a pale skinned man with black hair clad in an Aravean military uniform. The man waved the driver off and bowed to Emperor Richard while saying "Your majesty I am Colonel Tigh of the Aravean State Military. I am here in place of the Empress who unfortunately met a grisly end in the recent Gilnean terrorist attack in Pendragon. Oh and before I forget it is an honor to meet such a staunch ally of the Hegemony. In addition I look forward to working with you your majesty."
Last edited by Aravea on Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Deputy Speaker of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
★★★Proud Intelligence Minister of the United Monarchist Alliance★★★
Note: Currently in the process of overhauling the Aravean factbooks/canon.

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:46 pm

Aravea wrote:A rather plain looking white car pulled up to the edge of the curb and stopped directly in front of the. Muzztopian imperial family. The front passenger door opened and from it emerged a pale skinned man with black hair clad in an Aravean military uniform. The man waved the driver off and bowed to Emperor Richard while saying "Your majesty I am Colonel Tigh of the Aravean State Military. I am here in place of the Empress who unfortunately met a grisly end in the recent Gilnean terrorist attack in Pendragon. Oh and before I forget it is an honor to meet such a staunch ally of the Hegemony. In addition I look forward to working with you your majesty."

"That sure is a shame, I was really hoping to finally getting the opportunity to meeting her none the less, we can speak later about a potential joint response to the attack as it is in ou best interests to secure the safety of our ally. and, do you know who will be her successor yet?" The Emperor was trying to hide his concern.

Aravea
Senator

Founded: Oct 31, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:53 pm

Colonel Tigh smiled slightly and said "Well for right now Historia's son Rivalle is acting as regent and will more than likely become the next Emperor. As for the response to the cowards who committed this attack, they are currently staring down the barrels of over five million soldiers. Trust me when I say that the Gilnean dogs will pay a heavy price in blood for their treachery. Although if possible we would be grateful if you were able to spare some troops."
Proud Deputy Speaker of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
★★★Proud Intelligence Minister of the United Monarchist Alliance★★★
Note: Currently in the process of overhauling the Aravean factbooks/canon.

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:56 pm

Aravea wrote:Colonel Tigh smiled slightly and said "Well for right now Historia's son Rivalle is acting as regent and will more than likely become the next Emperor. As for the response to the cowards who committed this attack, they are currently staring down the barrels of over five million soldiers. Trust me when I say that the Gilnean dogs will pay a heavy price in blood for their treachery. Although if possible we would be grateful if you were able to spare some troops."

"I may be able to send in some air units and some Naval units, but I will hold of on sending in ground troops for now as they are needed elsewhere at the moment"

Orange-Bourgogne
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Orange-Bourgogne » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:09 pm

A black limo, guarded by 4 motorcycles, stops at the front door of the Royal Palace.
Prince William III, wearing his naval uniform, steps out and greets the Emperor and his family.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Emperor Richard. I hope we can make a lot of agreements in the following days."
After the Emperor gave his greetings, the Prince walks inside the Palace.
♔ - Founder of the Alliance of Nobles
This nation does not necessarily represent my real life opinions.

------------------------------------
----------------♔------------------
------------------------------------

Military Lands of the Scottish People
Senator

Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:31 pm

Inside the Palace
The King and the Queen thank the maid and pay her 300 Republican dollars (Transfers to whatever you currency is). They dismiss her.
"Well sister, have you found any Lady in the Isles to be my Consort?"-King John
"No brother. Many of the ladies do not fit your standards."-Queen Josephine
"Sad. Please ask around for possible ladies or even other royal family members of other Nations. I need a Consort. And due to the fact that Lady Floretta died before I was placed king, but you know that.."-King John
"Of course. Get my kids and your kids and bring them to the dance hall, if you would be so kind Brother"-Queen Josephine
"Alright"-King John.
King John left while the queen left to socialize. The King came back with the children, and the whole royal family was conversing with others. The King met with the newly arrived Prince and began conversing
"Ah what a nice uniform. Who designed it?"-King John

(OOC: May you give me a picture on how it looks?)
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.
Proud Cobaltian Citizen, November 13, 2017 - Present

Minister of Internal Affairs, March 23rd, 2018 - October 13th, 2018 (two terms)
Vice President, January 16th, 2019 - May 8th, 2019 (One Term)
Recipient of the Cobalt Iron Cross during 2018s N Day.
I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:40 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:Inside the Palace
The King and the Queen thank the maid and pay her 300 Republican dollars (Transfers to whatever you currency is). They dismiss her.
"Well sister, have you found any Lady in the Isles to be my Consort?"-King John
"No brother. Many of the ladies do not fit your standards."-Queen Josephine
"Sad. Please ask around for possible ladies or even other royal family members of other Nations. I need a Consort. And due to the fact that Lady Floretta died before I was placed king, but you know that.."-King John
"Of course. Get my kids and your kids and bring them to the dance hall, if you would be so kind Brother"-Queen Josephine
"Alright"-King John.
King John left while the queen left to socialize. The King came back with the children, and the whole royal family was conversing with others. The King met with the newly arrived Prince and began conversing
"Ah what a nice uniform. Who designed it?"-King John

(OOC: May you give me a picture on how it looks?)

(OOC: it will be in my first post when I update it)

Orange-Bourgogne wrote:A black limo, guarded by 4 motorcycles, stops at the front door of the Royal Palace.
Prince William III, wearing his naval uniform, steps out and greets the Emperor and his family.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Emperor Richard. I hope we can make a lot of agreements in the following days."
After the Emperor gave his greetings, the Prince walks inside the Palace.

"Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you" Another maid arrived and showed them to their room.
Last edited by Muzztopia on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yitzchak Winternitz
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yitzchak Winternitz » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:10 am

Tag
If believing in G-d means I am less than human in the eyes of some, fine; I will wear my yellow badge with pride.

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:26 am

A Royal Flardanian blue car pulled up to the curb and stopped near the Muzztopian imperial family. The front driver side door opened and a medium skinned black man with black buzzcut hair in a crisp black suit with a red shirt and black tie. He then open the rear door and out step a young blonde girl with a spec ops casual millitary attire and a young 15 year old asian boy in a princely attire. The black man threw the keys to a valet and approached the royal family. " Bonjour I am Minister of Foregin Affairs of the A.G.K.F (Flardania) Dr. Pierre M. Joseph and this is Princess 1st Lt. Historia Reiss of the Reiss Family, and this is Prince Satoshi Lapis of the Lapis family" Pierre stated pointing out the two royals. Furthemore it is an honor to meet quite possibly the greatest ally of the Taisuist Autocracy."
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Wyztrkstan
Minister

Founded: Sep 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wyztrkstan » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:02 pm

Tagging for convenience.

Will post when life is less hectic. :p
Please refer to me as The Greater Arslanid Empire, or just the Arslanid Empire ICly. Works better.
NO, this is NOT an Islamist nation.
Okay! Everyone say it with me! Wyz-Turk-Stan! There you go!
I am not of Middle Eastern Descent. I'm but a simple Haitian-American girl who decided to make an Ottoman based nation.
MT nation.
Nonhumans are not recognized so don't bother.

Qubec
Minister

Founded: Aug 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Qubec » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:46 pm

A convoy of 4 Armored SUVs and 1 armored limo pull up outside of the Palace. The Qubec Diplomatic Protection Agents got out and formed a protective dimond around the ambassador. Th ambassador and his security walked inside and took their seats.

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:05 am

Flardania wrote:A Royal Flardanian blue car pulled up to the curb and stopped near the Muzztopian imperial family. The front driver side door opened and a medium skinned black man with black buzzcut hair in a crisp black suit with a red shirt and black tie. He then open the rear door and out step a young blonde girl with a spec ops casual millitary attire and a young 15 year old asian boy in a princely attire. The black man threw the keys to a valet and approached the royal family. " Bonjour I am Minister of Foregin Affairs of the A.G.K.F (Flardania) Dr. Pierre M. Joseph and this is Princess 1st Lt. Historia Reiss of the Reiss Family, and this is Prince Satoshi Lapis of the Lapis family" Pierre stated pointing out the two royals. Furthemore it is an honor to meet quite possibly the greatest ally of the Taisuist Autocracy."

Emperor Richard IV nodded "it is a pleasure to meet you as well, and I hope this goes better than the last summit our nations attended"

Qubec wrote:A convoy of 4 Armored SUVs and 1 armored limo pull up outside of the Palace. The Qubec Diplomatic Protection Agents got out and formed a protective dimond around the ambassador. Th ambassador and his security walked inside and took their seats.

The Emperor smiled and nodded at them when they walked passed.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:37 am

A horse drawn carriage if gold and silver bearing a top it an ornament of infant size of a sphere topped by a dragon. The door revolved open to reveal a young man in his teens it would appear, next came a girl barely half his height holding a child, he held the door for her and closed it behind her. Approaching the front steps it became obvious this was Robert and Coraline of Avalon. With a gesture he pointed to his weapons on person and the security waved him on in. "Alright, now can I hold the baby?" Robert reached for Elizabeth and Coraline held the baby away from him. "No, you will scare her." The tease was met with a glare. "Hey, let's not forget who is the one who made her possible?" Coraline raise and eyebrow, "And who was in labor for a fork night bringing her into the world? Thus I have more claim to her, plus you raised Susanne, this is my first time holding a baby." The Prince laughed watching his Princess faun over their child. "Susanne is my sister though, plus the baby needs to eat, and Lord help the her if you plan to sustain her on those." He snatched the baby carefully as the Mage scoffed at both the comment and her small bust. "You are an ass, where? He is there, there is the ass!" She pointed at him. "Fine, you can hold Elizabeth, but you'll end up making her like girls with you aura of testosterone, I mean eighty percent of girls who spend overwhelming amounts of time with their father end up wrong side up." Rob laughed, "I spent lots of time with girls and look at me? I am the symbol of manliness! Well... Minus that I do housework, are not too aggressive, and I don't really like brute force over thought..." Coraline waved her hand as if displaying a prize on a game show. "Told ya, I may be a woman of magic, but science tends to be right also." Robert put his index finger over her lips. "We can talk more later, I will hold the baby, you cling to me. This is the first diplomatic meeting of this new order and thus we have to look like a normal family, if such a thing exists." Didn't take much persuasion for Coraline to hug Robert tight around the waist. "Oooo, your cologne is nice. Though I can tell it was meant to effect female hormones. Let me guess, your father's Christmas gift?" Robert nodded his head in answer, "Can you blame him? He wanted grand kids. If the civil war had not have happened then Elizabeth might be sixty moons by now." Coraline shrugged, "Yes, but you also forget that at that age death is more likely than a successful birth." He could not argue with that. "True, but still, you have to admit, Amelia kind of dropped the ball on relationships and he really did want the crown to go me. Thus why for Christmas I got this." Coraline saw an officer in Aravean uniform. "Isn't that an Aravean Officer? Wonder why you friend Lelouch is not here?" Rob shrugged and decided to not ask, it was probably more political troubles. He did want to try and seek out somewhere to get water though.
Global War on Crime
______
Operation: VENGEFUL SPIRIT
|____|
Order of the Purple Cross
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

New Roma Republic
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:53 pm

A sleek 747 flies down to the airport. Aboard is the Caesar of New Roma Republic, and his personal staff. They have arrived to attend the conference.

OOC: Sorry about the crap post, I'm doing this on my phone.
IC call me NRI, Novus Romanum Imperium, or the New Roman Imperium; OOC call me Roma or New Roma
NRI General Information | NRI Military Overview
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | #ValaranSoFab

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:23 pm

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:A horse drawn carriage if gold and silver bearing a top it an ornament of infant size of a sphere topped by a dragon. The door revolved open to reveal a young man in his teens it would appear, next came a girl barely half his height holding a child, he held the door for her and closed it behind her. Approaching the front steps it became obvious this was Robert and Coraline of Avalon. With a gesture he pointed to his weapons on person and the security waved him on in. "Alright, now can I hold the baby?" Robert reached for Elizabeth and Coraline held the baby away from him. "No, you will scare her." The tease was met with a glare. "Hey, let's not forget who is the one who made her possible?" Coraline raise and eyebrow, "And who was in labor for a fork night bringing her into the world? Thus I have more claim to her, plus you raised Susanne, this is my first time holding a baby." The Prince laughed watching his Princess faun over their child. "Susanne is my sister though, plus the baby needs to eat, and Lord help the her if you plan to sustain her on those." He snatched the baby carefully as the Mage scoffed at both the comment and her small bust. "You are an ass, where? He is there, there is the ass!" She pointed at him. "Fine, you can hold Elizabeth, but you'll end up making her like girls with you aura of testosterone, I mean eighty percent of girls who spend overwhelming amounts of time with their father end up wrong side up." Rob laughed, "I spent lots of time with girls and look at me? I am the symbol of manliness! Well... Minus that I do housework, are not too aggressive, and I don't really like brute force over thought..." Coraline waved her hand as if displaying a prize on a game show. "Told ya, I may be a woman of magic, but science tends to be right also." Robert put his index finger over her lips. "We can talk more later, I will hold the baby, you cling to me. This is the first diplomatic meeting of this new order and thus we have to look like a normal family, if such a thing exists." Didn't take much persuasion for Coraline to hug Robert tight around the waist. "Oooo, your cologne is nice. Though I can tell it was meant to effect female hormones. Let me guess, your father's Christmas gift?" Robert nodded his head in answer, "Can you blame him? He wanted grand kids. If the civil war had not have happened then Elizabeth might be sixty moons by now." Coraline shrugged, "Yes, but you also forget that at that age death is more likely than a successful birth." He could not argue with that. "True, but still, you have to admit, Amelia kind of dropped the ball on relationships and he really did want the crown to go me. Thus why for Christmas I got this." Coraline saw an officer in Aravean uniform. "Isn't that an Aravean Officer? Wonder why you friend Lelouch is not here?" Rob shrugged and decided to not ask, it was probably more political troubles. He did want to try and seek out somewhere to get water though.

Prince James looked over and smiled when he saw his friends pulling up.

New Roma Republic wrote:A sleek 747 flies down to the airport. Aboard is the Caesar of New Roma Republic, and his personal staff. They have arrived to attend the conference.

OOC: Sorry about the crap post, I'm doing this on my phone.
Emperor Richard IV greeted them as they walked in.

((OOC: I should be the one apologizing, but it will be harder to make detailed posts until they are actually discussing things, it is just arrivals now))

Chilokver
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Chilokver » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:54 pm

Among these various other high profile arrivals, a small black sedan silently drove up through the gates, tires crunching on the gravel as it stopped under a clump of trees. Neil Pakes strolled out and wiped the bonnet with a pristine handkerchief which quickly turned black, before sitting down and beginning to take notes on his iPad.
HATER OF NATIONSTATE!!

New Roma Republic
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:36 am

The Caesar enters his waiting limousine. He, along with his Praetorian Guard escort, head to the location of the summit. The Caesar organizes his notes. He is hoping that the summit will be a great success.
IC call me NRI, Novus Romanum Imperium, or the New Roman Imperium; OOC call me Roma or New Roma
NRI General Information | NRI Military Overview
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | #ValaranSoFab

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:56 pm

Chilokver wrote:Among these various other high profile arrivals, a small black sedan silently drove up through the gates, tires crunching on the gravel as it stopped under a clump of trees. Neil Pakes strolled out and wiped the bonnet with a pristine handkerchief which quickly turned black, before sitting down and beginning to take notes on his iPad.

The Emperor nodded and greeted them as they entered.

New Roma Republic wrote:The Caesar enters his waiting limousine. He, along with his Praetorian Guard escort, head to the location of the summit. The Caesar organizes his notes. He is hoping that the summit will be a great success.
They were escorted by police.

Eddoren
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:43 pm

A Rolls-Royce Limousin bearing the flags of Eddoren and of the Imperial House rolled up to the palace. Within was contained Holy Emperor Arcadius (II), his brother and heir Crown Prince Decius, the Princesses Elizabeth and Astrid. All unwed, and all young. Chancellor Vallorum accompanied the young Sovereign and his siblings on this visit. After all Arcadius was only 18, and had yet to be officially coronated, his mother had died less than a month earlier, and the coronation would happen sometime in the coming weeks. When the car came to a stop a servant opened the door and Arcadius stepped out and together they walked to where Muzztopian Imperial Family stood and he greeted them.
"Thank you for having us, we look forward to meeting our fellow Sovereigns," Arcadius said bowing to his most gracious host.
IATA Member
Member of The Alliance and current Host of the Alliance Council.
Currently in a State of DEFCON 4

Her Immincance, Grand Master, Adelaide Blackfyre, Grand Master of the Republic of Eddoren, Guild Master of the Seraphim Guild, Protector of the Poor, Guardian of the Heartland, Defender of Justice and Bastion of Security.

Death would come on his ashen horse, taking all those within, all those who breath and utter any kind of word. Death on his ashen horse would ride over Eddoren and silence all within, ending their pain for all eternity and bringing peace and bliss to the realm. Death was coming.

Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

This is now the Council Thread

Postby United Monarchist Alliance » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:49 pm

Everything IC related goes here for discussion from Delegates, First order of Business state your Delegate.

Code: Select all
[box][b]Nation:[/b]
[b]Delegate:[/b][/box]

Eddoren
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:53 pm

Nation: Holy Empire of Eddoren
Delegate: Crown Princess Astrid, heir to the Throne of Eddoren, eldest sister of Holy Emperor Arcadius (II), 18 years old. Accompanied by Prelate Maxientius Varrus, Imperial Foreign Minister.

OOC: Hope it's okay to send two Delegates, she needs experience and he is representing the Crown pretty much.
IATA Member
Member of The Alliance and current Host of the Alliance Council.
Currently in a State of DEFCON 4

Her Immincance, Grand Master, Adelaide Blackfyre, Grand Master of the Republic of Eddoren, Guild Master of the Seraphim Guild, Protector of the Poor, Guardian of the Heartland, Defender of Justice and Bastion of Security.

Death would come on his ashen horse, taking all those within, all those who breath and utter any kind of word. Death on his ashen horse would ride over Eddoren and silence all within, ending their pain for all eternity and bringing peace and bliss to the realm. Death was coming.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates