NATION

PASSWORD

Punch - social networking website (IC/open for all)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:25 pm

Sunday 25/09/14

Grand Field Marshal Uljen Nulvul
Bolrieg
Grand Field Marshal
Wrote a shout out just a while ago:

Category: Another fool to be quiet
@Ali_Golofad_Hatay_Pres Wow just wow I thought you weren't the brightest, but in your ignorance you failed to realise that the Hellas Province is NOT a liberal fucktaclust. Just shut up lego eater you're the reason why liberalism has failed.

78094565 Hits

Yuzhou
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuzhou » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:52 pm

---------Friday, 09/26/89--------

Cap'n Shosomi
Yuzhou
YSF Tengri, Admiral

Category: Politics, World Events

Is feeling: Astonished

Well. It seems that egos are being thrown around the site now. In all honesty, "fightin' words" have been said....multiple times at that. It's a bit amazing how obvious certain leaders make it clear that peace and the well-being of the Burmese people were never their true intentions.

But hey! What do I know, it's not like imperialism under the pretext of liberation is frowned upon or anything. Especially when the cover up is thrown right off at first go.

All politics aside, the mentioning of Enrique Yanama's brother has thrown me for a loop. While I certainly know not Enrique or his family, and Yuzhou has only had the most basic of all interaction [recognizing existence in this case] with Guadalupador, the not-so-subtle hints left behind by these sub-par monkeys has still shocked me beyond belief. I am heavily surprised a large dose of banhammer was not applied.

@Ali Golofad Hatay Pres While your cause here is by far the most noble, it is obvious that at the least, one side of the conflict is uninterested in any sort of reason. The other has yet to be heard from. While I can only commend you for your efforts to bring peace to Burma, I must say one thing. The key of interest now is to monitor the wellfair of the Burmese. If any human right's violations are breached or heaven forbid anything worse takes place, I can only recommend swift and decisive military action. If push comes to shove, I have no doubt that the Yu emperor himself will be behind you more than ever before.

41,865 Hits
I have been previously known as Apfeldonia and Thimbyrland

Oh way down south in the land of cotton...

Water Earth Fire Air

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:45 am

-
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:55 am

Bolrieg wrote:
(Image)
Tuesday 18/09/14

(Image)
Jalnatzic the Greatest
Bolrieg
Holy Crusaders

Category: #JoinTheJalnatzic

@Andy_From_Tondo If you really want the communists dead join us, the Jalnatzic here you can slaughter reds withe ease as well as the Mujis, liberal fools and Ustase it'll be fun beating them with a stick, eating their arms and yelling "Za Dom Spremni" Fight for the grand crusade.

U Boj Za Narod Svoj.

560000 Hits

Friday, 09/26/2020

Andy from Tondo
FFR-Philippines
Revolutionary

Category: Category: #50PercentTruePower #CommievsCommie #SeludongIsEULikeSuper

@Jalnatzic_The_Greatest Sorry, but someone is gonna take care of those commies for me. Plus, you will be surprised who they are. And my lovely country, as lovely as me (^*^) can take care of those commies in one sitting, like no killings and chu-chu.

Eww, you eat human parts? You must be a corpse like so grooooss all I can say is, eww. Harharhar

2,323,542 Hits
Last edited by Quirina on Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:57 am

SATURDAY, 09/20/20XX

Raizen
EX MEMBER
EMPEROR

Category:FUN

Is feeling: bored!

Am I the only who is actually busy running a country here? Lot's of world leaders acting like children. (Sigh) Grow up. Instead of wasting time postings on social media, why don't you guys actually run your own damn country.

Might be the last time posting here. This site is beneath me.

180 million Hits

Hatay
Minister

Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hatay » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:32 pm

Saturday 9/27/14

Ali Golofad Hatay Pres
The Republic of Hatay
President of the Republic of Hatay

Category: #PeaceinBurma, Politics

Is feeling: Mellow

@Cap'n Shosomi
I fear that you may be right. The belligerents in the conflict are not taking action. Raul Martinez and Erin Terten I beg you both to halt the relentless fire and talk. You are both powerful countries. The world can see that. Please, end the suffering.

42,394 Hits
Long live Democracy!
R.I.P Tuva SSR, Unjustly deleted on 8/30/2014

Back on NS, hello! Feel free to TG. Canon and History is (largely) the same.

No Internet July 1-July 16

Republic of Libanon
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Libanon » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:46 pm

Ganos Lao wrote:
(Image)
Thursday, 09/24/25

(Image)
Bashir Yazbeck
Voice of the Free Lebanese Government in Exile
2nd Kingdom of Iraq

Category: #EndPhalangism

Chamoun, the Lebanese people are tired of you.

They demand new leadership. Leaders who do not embarass their people and nation. Why do you think so many of them left Lebanon? Why do you think so many of them are in the Sanctuary and elsewhere?

You claim you are not puppets of Eminral? Ha! Without Eminral, you would've never been in power. It was them giving you the land, not the people's love, that ensured your rise to power.

I am a puppet of Iraq? Not at all. I donate my time and expertise to the Iraqis, training them to resist fools like yourself.

The Phalange only rule because we have not yet decided on ending it.

When we do, you'll get a good view. I promise that.

90,000 Hits

SamirChamoun
Lebanon
President of Lebanon

Category:#LebanonisBestCountry

@Bashir_Yazbeck

Ha thats not what the Lebanese people say, just go on the street they wave flags when they see me and they cheer, the polls show how much they love me.

Yazbeck few people even know who you are.

7,190 Hits
Born Again Christian
Paleo-Conservative
American Patriot

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:47 pm

Republic of Libanon wrote:
(Image)

(Image)
SamirChamoun
Lebanon
President of Lebanon

Category:#LebanonisBestCountry

@Bashir_Yazbeck

Ha thats not what the Lebanese people say, just go on the street they wave flags when they see me and they cheer, the polls show how much they love me.

Yazbeck few people even know who you are.

7,190 Hits

Monday 09/15/2018 (SSY)

The Duke
John Wayne
AWAY
The Frontier
Wild West Badass

Category: #thedukespeaks

@SamirChamoun. I'm starting to wonder if you have a basic comprehension of the English language. You are butchering the language that my forefathers passed down.

2,928,397 Hits
Last edited by Shazbotdom on Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 2 - 0 WSH | COL 1 - 1 WPG | VGK 2 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 2 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-19 | LSU 26-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-11

Victoriala
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Victoriala » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:16 pm

September 26, 2014 CE

BalasakraOfficial
Visvaraja/Victoriala
Monarch/Pervading Ruler

Category: #thoughts, Confluence, Politics

Is feeling: Disappointed

All of there leaders bitch out on each other on the internet is indeed anyway good precedent for peace. Technically this clusterfuck only exists in the internet.

Gladly. Hopefully.

In other news, the convist party seems to be a joyous bunch. Though I'm keen on the other leftists.

823,103 Hits
THE COMMONWEALTH OF VICTORIALA
Fuck discourse, Memes are the way forward (its inevitable and you know it)
FACTBOOK | LA SOCIÉTÉ | NATIONS | ILLUMINATOR | +
Fucking little island person. 陰 and 陽 but mostly 陰. I draw and do designs.
My NS activity is 90% shitposts. Singy and I fuck each other occasionally.
Equity is True Equality. Pro-Aufklärung, Anti-Gegenaufklärung. [economic: -4.0 social: -4.21]

Nationalist Eminral Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist Eminral Republic » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:23 pm

September 28, 2014

Michael Mendoza
Federation of Eminral Republic
President of Eminral

Category: Politics, Lebanon
Is feeling: Not so great.

The misinformation campaign launched by the enemies of the Christian state continues. Documents that are accessible through the Freedom of Information request shows that while Eminral Forces exercises operation within Lebanon, alongside local forces, Eminrallians do not have any influence with their politics. We are helping with the framework of the new Constitution, and facilitating influx of Christian refugees. In addition, a timeline are underway for the complete Lebanese independence. FoI requests are your friend: @BashirYazbeck

Edit: In addition, Eminral didn't give the land to the Lebanese, for it is their right. President Samir Chamoun and the Phalange's reign are not forever, but the Christian state is. Attempts to undermine the state will result into eventual disappearance of Christian natives in the region.

1,907,293 Hits
Last edited by Nationalist Eminral Republic on Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]
Federation of Eminral RepublicPederasyon ng Republika ng Eminral
エミンラル共和連邦 Federación de la República Eminral

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:20 pm

-
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:44 am

PUTANG INA! MAKE THE NUMBER OF PUNCHES REALISTIC! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "67,000,000 LIKES". EVEN IF THIS ISN'T WAR, WE NEED REALISM HERE BOYS AND GIRLS!

..Please :)

Sunday, 09/28/48

Tal Magayon
Philippine bayan
Nurse/San Lazaro hospital

Category: Events

Is feeling: Nervous

So many things happening lately. Visiting the punungan palace at Fort Sentro, there are so many protesters and the place is literally filled with weird looking guards. We all know one thing, they aren't the KK or the Hukbo.

A picture has been attached:

67 Hits
Last edited by Asigna on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

Kingston-Atlantis
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingston-Atlantis » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:00 am

Sunday, 09/28/48

Harry Matthews
Kingston-Atlantis
Minister of Justice

Category: Politics

Is feeling: Tired

After an official order from the Prime Minister's Office, I've applied for many international alliances. The problem with all this bureaucracy is that applications are really slow. Really, I'm not the one to criticise other foreign internet / messaging / communication systems, but I'm truly proud of our own. 50 years of hard work and dedication on a single internet system has really paid off: we started with a tiny Dovelantis wifi system that crashed regularly at 12PM and 8PM; then, we encouraged mobile plans to STOP data plans all together; we funded the Internet Research Centre to get more insights on ways to get a better wireless system; finally, we unveiled the Kingternet Project, which allowed all citizens to access, free, strong internet 24/7. This is a remarkable achievement, and even 1st world nations struggle to get a free nation wide wireless system; it only symbolises the hard work that the Government has put in. I must really thank the Ministry of Communications today - after all, do you really need 3 days to respond to a single application with the THEIR internet? Nope, I think you'll only need 15 minutes. #KingstonPride #Kingternet

127,300 Hits
THE HOLY EMPIRE OF KINGSTON-ATLANTIS
Lattinus Viae de Virtue: Pioneers of Moral Excellence
Proud Member of Otoris
Singaporean, Male.
Overview

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:17 am

SUNDAY, 09/28/14

Wakana Ueda
Ariadne, Flardania
Student
Category: Events

Is feeling: Pride

Well for the first time since the PEDC summit terrorist attack, The Ketchum Pavilion is back up and running. Speaking of the Ketchum Pavilion when will Asigna Philippines claim responsibility for allowing tourist to ride in a security airship!?

A picture has been attached:

124 Hits
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:59 am

Sunday, 09/28/48

Rosie Rivers
Philippine bayan
Bayan foreign ministress

Category: Politics and society

I'm back in business. As your foreign ministress again i have some things i should have said earlier. The hostage thing made me see a new light, i have to become part of this battle against terrorism. I realized that unlike others, who had been in the same situation and actually got killed, i was spared and god has a reason for that.

A video has been attached:

The Filipino channel

Foreign affairs ministress Rosa Rivera back
in the job, delivers formal apology to
Flardania

ZAMBAONGA CITY, bayan.
Rosa Rivera is now back in her job as
foreign ministress of the Filipino bayan she
says, her formal reaccession to her cabinet
post will come shortly this evening though effectively,
she has taken all the rights and......Read more>>

8,957 Hits
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

Nationalist Eminral Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist Eminral Republic » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:06 am

September 28, 2014

Michael Mendoza
Federation of Eminral Republic
President of Eminral

Category: Politics, Lebanon
Is feeling: Not so great.

@BashirYazbeck: Once again, you missed the whole point of the Christian State. The new Constitution guarantees human rights and freedom for all, regardless of religion. However, the Constitution also recognizes that Lebanon is a Christian state. Keynote, it is a Christian state, not a Phalangist state. Violations of the Constitution, that the Lebanese people might approve on the coming referendum, by the ruling party, will backfire into them. As I said earlier, Phalangist rule is not forever, but the Christian state is. With God's help, the bastion of oppressed Christians will last for 500, 1000 years.

Second of all: the Government of Lebanon should have regulated the militiamen tightly, no doubt about it. However, to deny Christians their right to self-determination in Lebanon because of the mistake of one particular group is ridiculous. They have longed for a state which respects and recognizes their faith and practices, the time has finally come for them, whether or not Phalanges have the support of the people or they're in power.

1,907,293 Hits
Last edited by Nationalist Eminral Republic on Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]
Federation of Eminral RepublicPederasyon ng Republika ng Eminral
エミンラル共和連邦 Federación de la República Eminral

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:18 am

Sunday 29/09/14

Jalnatzic the Greatest
Bolrieg
Holy Crusaders

Category: #KillTheUstase

Proud native Bolriegians of the Rugmania Province rise up, defend your homes destroy all elements of Ustase repression they have enslaved you, killed many men, raped many women, taken many babies and desecrated many graves for cult purposes. They have brutalised you as the Chinese once brutalised them and like them we will do everything to drive them out of our sacred land that Darnolf I created for us and we will hang the traitorous Dralsdi who let them in.

ZA DOM SPREMNI!

560000 Hits

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:30 am

---------Sunday, 09/28/2014--------

Marshal-General Mustafa Haddad (مصطفى حداد )
Riysa (جمهورية العربي ألفاشية الريسي)

Category:Politics, Military, Riysian-Axis Intervention

Asignan forces withdrew from the Thai border after we hit them. What happened to your counterattack that we were supposed to be careful of?

102390 Hits

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:02 pm

---------Tuesday, 9/30/25--------

Erica Yumeda
Guadalupador
Astronaut/Cosmonaut

Category: Science #FirstPunchFromDeepSpace

Is feeling: Ecstatic

Hello everyone! I hope everyone back on Earth is having a great day, my fellow crewmembers and I aboard the Toyru VI Lunar Orbiter would like to report that we are now currently in lunar orbit! :lol: We should be moving into the landing module very soon! More updates to come everyone! :)

920,650 Hits
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Zanubiyala
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanubiyala » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:20 pm

HizbulzulfiqarAlTahrir
Zanubiyala
Freedom fighters
Category: #FreeZanubiyala, #SupportEZLNComradesaswell! #SaveZanubiyalanShiapopulation!
Is feeling: Angry and desperate

Hello, we are the Zanubiyalan Hizbulzulfiqar al-tahrir brgiades, we were formed by brave poor and struggling Shia revolutionist, since the fascist Mahmoud Government took power, we realized he was trying to destroy our country with capitalism, this will not stand!

We staged thousands of protest which usually ended with riot police dispersing us, they would often rape us with wooden sticks. We wouldn’t join the political system, as they continuously rejected our party accusing it of being “Communist”, which we were not.

We were TIRED of the mostly Sunni police force brutalizing us, so we protested, eventually armed vigilantes and policemen came and shot at us, and eventually they left and we were cluster bombed, this was the start of our revolution!!!!!!!!

We fought bravely but were out-numbered and out-gunned by Mahmoud’s forces.

After that Takfiri militant leader Mohammed Ali al-Zaman came. Calling us kuffir he organised a horde of takfiri mercenaries armed with weapons from the Riysans to kill us.

They entered the state and began killing Shiites, indiscriminately, ITS TRUE!!!!!!. Alongside with them rose up violent Sunni mobs, who wanted to exterminate us. vile Sectarian Vigilantes, with their faces covered, they took building after building.

Soon we had to retreat to Iran and Zataristan. Most of us were disarmed and our souls broken. Our Ayatollah, was murdered by police during the protest, he was raped, beaten and then shot down dead by the capitalist death-squads.

Christians and Ismaili Shias also rejected us, because their leaders had been bought and paid for, this was unfair to us, so we continued our revolt!

Since then, the Shia minority, their revolutionary mindset broken, finally gave into fascist oppression and began to accept the Fascist Government

Most of Shia population then ignored us, They do not even support us any more, because they were brainwashed!!!!!!!!!!!!

However much has changed, and we know the sympathetic people of the punch would support us in a struggle to take our country back from fascist rule.

Please donate us money, at http://www.Hizbulzulfiqartahrir.org

920,650 Hits
Last edited by Zanubiyala on Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:31 am, edited 7 times in total.
IC NAME: Zairo

Victoriala
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Victoriala » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:42 pm

September 21 2014

Zan Awongha
Visvaraja/Victoriala
Leader of the Fai Party

Is feeling: Politically Annoyed

Gilneas has ignored our proposals and has used once more war as a method of diplomacy. This cannot stand once again.

You take down the Czar, a dictator then rises. Reminds me of Russia.

36,102 Hits
THE COMMONWEALTH OF VICTORIALA
Fuck discourse, Memes are the way forward (its inevitable and you know it)
FACTBOOK | LA SOCIÉTÉ | NATIONS | ILLUMINATOR | +
Fucking little island person. 陰 and 陽 but mostly 陰. I draw and do designs.
My NS activity is 90% shitposts. Singy and I fuck each other occasionally.
Equity is True Equality. Pro-Aufklärung, Anti-Gegenaufklärung. [economic: -4.0 social: -4.21]

Zataristan
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 30, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Zataristan » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:42 am

Zulfiqar Martyrs Brigade Official
Zataristan
Islamic Paramilitary Organization Account

Category: Religion,Truth,Conspiracy

Is feeling: Dissapointed,Angry

We are here to clarify that the recent post by HizbulZulfiqar al Tahrir is an attempt to copy our organization,which name used to be Hizb ul Zulfiqar.Once again,the account is a mere attempt to fool and get funds from our supporters.Zionist backed Zanubiyans must be stopped

920,698 Hits
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

“Islam began as something strange and will go back to being strange, so glad tidings to the strangers."

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:29 pm

---------Tuesday, 09/30/2014--------

Marshal-General Mustafa Haddad (مصطفى حداد )
Riysa (جمهورية العربي ألفاشية الريسي)

Category:Politics, Military, Riysian-Axis Intervention

Ransom for the Dorian POWs has been posted. The rates are pretty simple and can be paid in any of the three methods listed.

102390 Hits
Last edited by Riysa on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:19 pm

October 1 2014

Allison Amber Zurithalissaran
Ganosia-Veceria
The Mother of the Revolution, the Mugu Slayer

Is feeling: Amused

Raul Martinez recently said that nations who permit the practice of homosexual acts, let alone let them marry, will degenerate to the point someone stronger will conquer them. I seem to recall that our empire let the homosexuals do whatever they want in their bathhouses and bedrooms for quite some time now, and yet no one has been able to conquer us.

It seems El Caudillo doesn't know what he's talking about, but we already knew that, didn't we? I mean, I already knew that when I saw that he still believed in imaginary friends. Doesn't your precious bible say you ought to put away childish things?

419,000,000 Hits
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Hatay
Minister

Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hatay » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:55 pm

Wednesday 10/1/14

Ali Golofad Hatay Pres
The Republic of Hatay
President of the Republic of Hatay

Category: #PeaceinBurma, Politics

Is feeling: Assertive

I would just like to announce I am moving the Burma peace talks to a formal discussion between Cuscatlani and Filipino leaders that with their consent would take place in Kamijama.

46,789 Hits
Long live Democracy!
R.I.P Tuva SSR, Unjustly deleted on 8/30/2014

Back on NS, hello! Feel free to TG. Canon and History is (largely) the same.

No Internet July 1-July 16

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates