NATION

PASSWORD

Punch - social networking website (IC/open for all)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:27 am

Sunday, 09/07/14

"RUBY MOON" TIEZEL
BUSY
Philippine bayan
Wrote a shout out just a while ago:

Category: YOLO

Thanks Shiva, i might as well check said app out. Didn't know one would take my sarcasm seriously. Or are you also being sarcastic to me? :p

I am going to try out dating websites. JK! JK! I'm desperate but not that desperate. :blush:

1,102 Hits
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:28 am

Sunday, 9/7/48

Le Super-Trolli 1996
Your Mom's Bed

Category: Politics and society

Ardoki = Poop!

I challenge the gringo-faggot-pussy-hippie-looser-bitch-queer Alastar Connelly to a 1v1 with real guns. I bet your too big of a scared-pussy-whimp to accept!

543 Hits
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:32 am

---------Sunday, 09/07/14-------

Satsuki-sama
Flardania

Category: POLITICS AND SOCIETY
First off this is my offical account and yes I am actually socializing. My dear friend Ernie T (Pierre suggestion) in the Philippine Bayan has decided to fix his past mistakes. I can't wait for the progress.....um.......>.<

2956 Hits
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:34 am

Flardania wrote:
(Image)

Satsuki-sama
Flardania

First off this is my offical account and yes I am actually socializing. My dear friend Ernie T (Pierre suggestion) in the Philippine Bayan has decided to fix his past mistakes. I can't wait for the progress.....um.......>.<

2956 Hits

---------Sunday, 08/07/2025--------

CON-TROLL THE INTERNET
unknown-

Category: Politics

I wonder when he decides to fix his damned ideology which caused menace to Asia. You should do it too and stop opposing will of the people!

AXIS INVICTUS!!!

-124 198 113 Hits
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Serbian Orthodox Church
Envoy

Founded: Apr 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Serbian Orthodox Church » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:34 am

Sunday, 07/09/2014

Shiva
Indo-Hambeich

Category:Yolo

I am very serious Tiezer, I am not being sarcastic, unless it's something that we must care, while we don't but thanks for your attention, I would advice you not to use dating sites, once my brother who has an account here as Hanuman, tried that and failed desperately, I would suggest you to see your man naturally and not from web. I know it sounds awkward but why don't we talk from webcams sometime? You'll see I'm like that picture but not blue. Really.

3.457.897 Hits

Pey
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pey » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:35 am

Sunday, 97/14

Eric Coleman
The Republic of Pey

Category: Politics and Society

Just had a productive meeting with some of Pey's best doctors at Hilm General Hospital, to discuss the recent polio outbreak. #outbreak2014

3,009 Hits
Last edited by Pey on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winner of the 2014 NSG World Fair TriWrathlon
Embassy Program
This is just filler so I can have another line in my sig.

Serbian Orthodox Church
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbian Orthodox Church » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:40 am

---------Sunday, 09/07/2014--------

Hanuman
Indo-Hambeich

Category:Political

I am here for a long time and I must say that this website had a lot of progress since it's creation you should have come back to the creation, it was an wesome time, I still can't believe we aren't talking for politics, I've heard a lot of stuff happening everywhere, I must start from the Autonomy of Indo-Hambeich. For some reason, some idiotic, Indo-Hambeichen came out wanting Autonomy and our stupidgovernment granted their wants, did they ask the other people to vote, this is supposed to be a democracy. Indo-Hambeich is a democracy thoeritically. But when it come ideologically now, they just a Theocratic Oligarchy.

21.098.675 Hits
Last edited by Serbian Orthodox Church on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:40 am

Sunday, 09/07/48

KAPITAN LOKO
(Martin Galaman)
Philippine bayan

Category: YOLO

Who is fucking sexier?

Two photos are attached:

Raul Martinez: 709 votes

Sara Stalin Palin: 30 votes

8,180 Hits

Sunday, 09/07/14

Rosey Rivers
Philippine bayan

Category: YOLO, Politics and society, Punong, #Rosie Rivers

The punong was talking and he was considering about two things: Whether or not to go ahead with his parachute thing...and awarding the Inyurstani officers for their valiant effort in trying to actively end terror, crime and state human trafficking by invading the bastardous government of the Bulgar rogue who had been responsible for many crimes as well as bestowing a radical version of leftist ideologies.

602 Hits
Last edited by Asigna on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:42 am

---------Tuesday, 9/7/14--------

HM Emilion IV
McNernia

Serious doubts about the future of Philipines, they ally with the Bishad Al Sham Union, an abomination, Arabs were at their height under theocratic monarchy. The Khalifs Peace be upon them were great leaders, kings if you want to say that, they are better for the world. You Eren Terten with your assaults on Ethnic Chinese are like Adolf Hitler, you make a stepped on Philippines great but at what cost.

340,000 Hits
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

Isle of Lost
Minister

Founded: Aug 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Isle of Lost » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:45 am

---------WEEKEND, 09/07/14--------
Brought to you by the punch

ADS POWERED BY ADVERT ENGINE

Roleplaying Nation Name: Merick Isles

Proud Member of SACTO and the IFC!

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:48 am

El Cuscatlan wrote:

(Image)

(Image)
CON-TROLL THE INTERNET
unknown-

I wonder when he decides to fix his damned ideology which caused menace to Asia. You should do it too and stop opposing will of the people!

AXIS INVICTUS!!!

-124 198 113 Hits

Nonon aka Satsuki's BFF
Flardania

Let's see change ideology okay sure lets get one based on Sonaism oh wait Flardania already has Sonaism you imbecile. Research before you troll lol.

878 Hits

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Fraire
Minister

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fraire » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:48 am

Sunday, 09/07/14

Lucifer J.
Fraire

Category: For Fun
Never tried this social networking stuff before...just gonna see where this goes

1 Hits

Serbian Orthodox Church
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbian Orthodox Church » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:50 am

Vishnu
Indo-Hambeich

Category:YOLO

Kapitan I must say I am disgusted by you and your photos. Can't you be for at least just a little bit serious, lots of things happen out here and you do the satire, I must say that I am not proud of you as I was the previous months, I have to say that you must stop it, or else you are banned.

Your mod,

Vishnu.

9.876.421 Hits

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:51 am

Sunday, 9/7/48

GREAT TERTEN XD
Philippine bayan

Category: Politics and society

The persecutions are not even as destructive as the apartheid in South Africa and i am accused of being a Nazi from certain irresponsible Axis nations who were persecuting LGBTS, communists, mass murdering protesters with guns and supporting many fascist-radical rightist coups around the world. Nevertheless, i am taking responsibility for the irresponsibility done on my part. However, to the Cuscatlani-Martinezist-Sonacist faction, let me ask. Where were they when so many innocent protesters who only demanded their rights and only tried to express their beliefs where mass murdered with guns and other lethal weapons by Cuscatlanis and their cronies around the world? They were busy supporting the next fascist coup while crushing a peaceful revolution on the other! Let them speak no more, for we shall have their loud brazen lying mouths shut for them.

There should be no doubt about whom to condemn and whom to commend. We are now going to speak for those who are oppressed in the same manner as we were before and those who had been in worse conditions.

45,098 Hits

Last edited by Asigna on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:53 am

Mcnernia wrote:
(Image)
---------Tuesday, 9/7/14--------

(Image)
HM Emilion IV
McNernia

Serious doubts about the future of Philipines, they ally with the Bishad Al Sham Union, an abomination, Arabs were at their height under theocratic monarchy. The Khalifs Peace be upon them were great leaders, kings if you want to say that, they are better for the world. You Eren Terten with your assaults on Ethnic Chinese are like Adolf Hitler, you make a stepped on Philippines great but at what cost.

340,000 Hits

Brigadas de la Defensa Nacionale
Gran Cuscatlan

Did you know that:

* Adriano Timente is notorious nazi propagator who brainwashes the brains of Filipinos with propaganda?

* On Philipines Catholic church is being persecuted because of it's anti-liberal stance? Only Liberal priests are accepted?

* Asignese army run big operation in Taiwan in which they killed million of Chinese?

* Asigna is ally of murderous communist regime of Assadist Syria?

* Asignese army invaded Burma because it wanted to get rid of it's control!

DO NOT LET THIS LIST TO EXPAND!

FIGHT FILIPINO IMPERIALISM!

- CARLOS DIAZ!

AXIS INVICTUS!!!

-124 198 113 Hits
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Serbian Orthodox Church
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbian Orthodox Church » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:59 am

Shiva
Indo-Hambeich

Category:Yolo

Vishnu, just leave him alone, he has just some fun, your job here as a moderator isn't to thraten people because they do political satire, your job here is to warn and even ban the people who pollute the website's clean name. Just think of it, that was my job when I was a mod. That was and I didn't get a single complaint.

499.094.743 Hits

Shiva
Indo-Hambeich

Category:For Fun

Welcome Lucfer, here to The Punch, a very friendly website as you see. I will give you a s hort trip to this website, the site has a number of forums which you enter, on these forums you write the posts and communicate with people, this is called Social Networking as you know, if you want to some more advice I will be on YOLO forum, stay tuned.

37.987.543 Hits

Fraire
Minister

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fraire » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:03 am

Sunday, 09/07/2014

Lucifer Jones
Fraire

Category: For Fun

Thanks Shiva for the help I don't use the internet often what with being president and all and being so busy

7 Hits

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:08 am

Flardania wrote:
El Cuscatlan wrote:

(Image)

(Image)
CON-TROLL THE INTERNET
unknown-

-124 198 113 Hits

Nonon aka Satsuki's BFF
Flardania

Let's see change ideology okay sure lets get one based on Sonaism oh wait Flardania already has Sonaism you imbecile. Research before you troll lol.

878 Hits

CON-TROLL THE INTERNET
unknown-

Flardania is pseudo - sonacist traitor nation! If it was truly Sonacist you won't be allies with Guadalupador and Asigna!

AXIS INVICTUS!!!

-124 198 113 Hits

The United Motherland
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Motherland » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:10 am

WEEKDAY, September, 5th, 2014

Squge K. Dakia
Convist Union

Category: Geography

Going to Gypsy Provience to talk to the collective council there. It's just there are so many people now. It explains why we don't do censuses here.

4,250 Hits

Serbian Orthodox Church
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbian Orthodox Church » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:16 am

El Cuscatlan wrote:
Flardania wrote:
(Image)

Nonon aka Satsuki's BFF
Flardania

878 Hits

CON-TROLL THE INTERNET
unknown-

Flardania is pseudo - sonacist traitor nation! If it was truly Sonacist you won't be allies with Guadalupador and Asigna!

AXIS INVICTUS!!!

-124 198 113 Hits

Shiva
Indo-Hambeich

Category:Politics
Just a friendly warning Con-Troll the Internet, but please do not say bad things about other nations, this harms the enviroment of the site and may lead to arguements, I would avise you to stop.

7.987.043 Hits

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:20 am

El Cuscatlan wrote:
Flardania wrote:
(Image)

Nonon aka Satsuki's BFF
Flardania

878 Hits

CON-TROLL THE INTERNET
unknown-

AXIS INVICTUS!!!

-124 198 113 Hits

Satsuki-sama
Flardania

Taisuism is a purerer version because we respect our real friends. Why we allies with Asigna and the dorians they comunicate with us frequently we can count on them in times of need. Asigna is a fellow asian nation in Pierre's dream for Pan-Asiaism (soverign nations working for the good of asia/pacific). The Dorians have had our back since conception and still maintained good relations when we joined axis. Nations like GC have only lied and used us. GC never respected or treated us as allies and we have been ignored. We have similar ideology but our version calls for respect and tolerance. Our ideology dosen't seek to control it is working towards a better world. Love Respect Tolerance!!!!

14678 Hits
Last edited by Flardania on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:23 am

---------WEEKDAY,Sunday,7,2014--------

Đinh Mạnh Hùng
Republic of Vietnam

Category:POLITICS AND SOCIETY

Hello everyone. Just made it into office so didn't have time to go on. Just want to say, thanks for all your support!

36,798 hits Hits

The United Motherland
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Motherland » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:26 am

Republic of Vietnam wrote:
(Image)

(Image)
Đinh Mạnh Hùng
Republic of Vietnam

Hello everyone. Just made it into office so didn't have time to go on. Just want to say, thanks for all your support!

36,798 hits Hits

The United Motherland wrote:
(Image)
WEEKDAY, September, 5th, 2014

(Image)
Squge K. Dakia
Convist Union

Category: Geography

How do you feel about the United Left now? :p

4,250 Hits

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:27 am

Republic of Vietnam wrote:
(Image)

(Image)
Đinh Mạnh Hùng
Republic of Vietnam

36,798 hits Hits

Satsuki-sama
Flardania

Cogradulations! I am happy for you and would like to continue positive relations with our two nations.

678 Hits

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:29 am

Brigadas de la Defensa Nacionale
Gran Cuscatlan

: @SatsukiSama Then do not call it Sonacism, for you are tainting our good name. Seriously, Cuscatlan has committed few crackdowns, namely on Gay pride - even if NOBODY WAS KILLED DURING CRACKDOWN - and on Socialists, but Terten is not worried of Socialists taking his power as he is one.

Terten is attempting now to change his skin. Snake may change his skin but still will remain snake. He attempts to turn into politically correct democratic socialist so world would see him as great leader. That happens always. World hates true leaders, for they serve God not their own interests. Martinez supported Godly laws - as Bible says he banned homosexuals and abortion. Every family received enormous support from him. He cracked down on gangsters, and more importantly, on communists.

Since when citizen - murdering communist became peaceful protesters? Communism are one and the same evil which understands only bullets. They also hide behind number of ideologies like social democracy.

See Raul Martinez: "Communist Conspiracy: How free nations are enslaved" by our Caudillo. He is greatest man since McCarthy. Sorry, we will not be slaves to communist new world order! We all rather die!

-124 198 113 Hits
Last edited by El Cuscatlan on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates