NATION

PASSWORD

The Dictator Alliance of NationStates (DANS) (Sign-Ups)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Metcalfer2
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Metcalfer2 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:00 am

Nachfolgia wrote:Nation Name: The Reichesmilitärstaat of Nachfolgia
Region Name: New Odessa
Dictator Name: Obersterführurin Angelika von Sturmgeist
Race: White
What Is One Harsh Tactic Your Dictator Uses? Forces conquered enemy noncombatants to serve in the Wehrmacht.
What Position Do You Think You Are Most Capable Of Holding And Why? Head of intra-alliance police force, because of the Reich's all pervasive Reichspolizei and powerful and well funded Wehrmacht.

Ah, why isn't the nation that I'am not quite sure weather we are enemies or friends. :)
IC: do not use the 2 in our name
Reading my old posts (especially from when I first started) is a cringe inducing horror fest.
Man do I feel icky now for larping as an Imperialistic Alt-Russia
We are a PMT/Nightmare Tech Germanic Russia. With an abundance of genetic abominations crawling the countryside, speeding Ekranoplan‘s carrying Radiological Weapons, and a whole lot of CIF3 that we are itching to use

The Stalin Cult
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Stalin Cult » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:07 am

Nation Name:The Stalin Cult
Region Name: The Guerrilla Revolution
Dictator Name: Артём Schäfer
Race: Aryan
What Is One Harsh Tactic Your Dictator Uses? Brutal public executions
What Position Do You Think You Are Most Capable Of Holding And Why? Co-Dictator - Why do I think I'm good for this role, I'm very confident in my abilities and don't hesitate to do what I think is more.. well beneficial for me or will give me more control.
Last edited by The Stalin Cult on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Stasnov
Minister

Founded: Mar 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stasnov » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:45 am

Watch-tag
#ValaranSoFab
My alt/secondary account: Chalcia
My FT alt account: Union of Collectivist Systems
19 years old, Greek, male, heterosexual, Communist, LGBT rights supporter, secularist, atheist
Puzikas wrote:"Wanna know how I got these scars?"- Gorby probably

Yalos wrote:"Nazi Germany lost WW2 because it thought like an NS player"

Cao Ni Ma
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cao Ni Ma » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:47 pm

Nation Name: Dictatorship of Cao Ni Ma
Region Name: The Rejected Realms
Dictator Name: He Whose Name Must Be in Bold, His Excellency, Dante Tiberius, the Eternal President, Supreme Overlord of the Universe, Living God, Führer, Imperial Wizard, Invincible and All-Triumphant Leader, Symbol of Invincibility, Glorious Heaven-Sent Hero, Awe-Inspiring Preacher of Nationalist Propaganda, Guardian of the People, Father of the Nation, Brilliant Genius of Humanity, Great Comrade, Personification of Wisdom, Master of Philosophy, Completer of GTA V Without Using Cheats, Excellent Swimmer Including Butterfly, and Beloved Oppressor of the Completely Expendable People of the Dictatorship of Cao Ni Ma
Race: Classified
What Is One Harsh Tactic Your Dictator Uses? Life is punishable by death
What Position Do You Think You Are Most Capable Of Holding And Why? Just a general member

Previous

Return to NationStates