NATION

PASSWORD

Deritain Masquerade Ball (IC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Russlande
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:06 pm

Kingdom of Derita wrote:
Zercera wrote:
Sorry, I miss read Christina as Christopher in one of your posts and thought you were proposing downstairs. :p My bad. I'll edit as necessary.

it is okay.

Russlande wrote:
Alara was furious at the objection, but she keep a mask of ignorance and held on to Christopher. She had to make sure he didn't fall to suggestion by Connors words. Suddenly a text vibrated her phone in her purse on the table. She grabbed her purse and read the text.

To: Alara

It is done, your highness, Tsaress Alara

Alara smiled and deleted the text. She she made her out burst. She held on to the taller Prince Christopher II and forced tears to fall room her tears. She sobbed loudly.
Alara: No, no. It not far!

Christopher looked at Alara and held her.

" What has happened?"

Alara looked at Connor, instead of sadness anger shot daggers at the mad. Then it disappear as she embraced Christopher.
Alara: It's horrible, I just got new of my family's death in Russlande. Please hold me Christof, your all I have left, fiancée.

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:25 pm

Russlande wrote:
Kingdom of Derita wrote:
it is okay.

Christopher looked at Alara and held her.

" What has happened?"

Alara looked at Connor, instead of sadness anger shot daggers at the mad. Then it disappear as she embraced Christopher.
Alara: It's horrible, I just got new of my family's death in Russlande. Please hold me Christof, your all I have left, fiancée.

Christopher held her. He whispered in her ear.

" It is okay, everything will be find."

Previous

Return to NationStates