NATION

PASSWORD

Deritain Masquerade Ball (IC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:44 am

William wasn't quite expecting his boyish charm to almost literally slide off her cool demeanor, let alone the crushing vice that was meant to be a handshake. His accent was closest to being that of received pronunciation, with the merest hint of Nordic influence. He had a straight posture, though tended to bow his shoulders sightly when embarrassed. However, the prince had no weapons, having never even thought to need them at a courtly occasion. At least he was glad that the mask provided his face with some modicum of protection from her scrutiny.

He was actually quite happy that she gave him a question he could answer; the prince was able to discuss abstract matters quite easily. It also helped that it meant he didn't have to answer the last part of her question....
"An aura of cold indifference and practicality. Disdain, even. But that's just a shell right? Or at least that's how it appears. So maybe, said royals, feel the urge to try and get through that shell. How's that for a theory of five seconds?" he replied, maintaining the lighthearted tone he'd used earlier.
Last edited by Valaran on Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

Neighland
Attaché

Founded: Aug 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Neighland » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:28 am

At that moment the Neighland delegate enters the room, followed by the platoon of armed troops who rush past him and station themselves at different strategic positions around the room.
Ambassador Stuart turns to the guard on his left who is standing next the entrance vigilantly.
"Well this doesn't look like a hostile action at all, does it?"
On that he starts walking towards Emperor Edric in a hope to find a little familiarity in this unknown place.
Proud Member of ATLAS!

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:44 am

Edric first noted the new set of soldiers rushing in with mild concern, before noticing the Neighland colors and relaxing. His palace guards however, were not familiar with the nation and they tightened their grips on their weapons almost instinctively, before the Emperor motioned for them to stand down. It seemed both his brother and sister had found others to talk to, and the Emperor had just realized he'd been left alone. Not that it was a problem of course, on the contrary he found it rather nice to have a moment of peace and quiet in the midst of flow of pleasantries and formality. But usually he was the one chatting to foreign delegates and royalty, while William was somewhat left behind. It was almost refreshing to have the tables turned, though recognizing the ambassador now walking towards him, Edric smiled warmly, "Good to see you again Stuart. How have you been since Lithuania-Latvia?"
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.

The Royally United Provinces
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royally United Provinces » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:53 am

The view was amazing coming up the mountain. James and Alaina looked around before they went up out of view of the surface. They saw the castle come to view and they were placed in awe. It was amazing. The royals put on their masks. James had a full facial mask the color of silver. Alaina's on the other hand was golden colored, bearing a red flower.

James' mask

Alaina's mask

The two entered the palace with their formal guard. "Even more stunning on the inside." Alaina told James.

"Really." James answered still in awe. They two looked around. It was hard to find someone they knew when everyone was wearing a mask. They both grabbed a glass of wine before venturing out for a dance. Afterwards they would begin looking for friends and familiar beings.
Councillor of the Alliance of Nobles
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
#ValaranSoFab
Proud member of the Monarchist Federation!
NStracker (it works)

Servinta
Minister

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:22 am

OOC: I'm off for a weekend of camping,no more posts from me :(

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:26 am

Is this open or is there a signup thread?
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:43 am

Nuridia wrote:Is this open or is there a signup thread?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=309543 here's the signup. Also, you seem to get around a lot :p

hope you have fun Servinta! :)

Neighland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Neighland » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:24 am

Valaran wrote:Edric first noted the new set of soldiers rushing in with mild concern, before noticing the Neighland colors and relaxing. His palace guards however, were not familiar with the nation and they tightened their grips on their weapons almost instinctively, before the Emperor motioned for them to stand down. It seemed both his brother and sister had found others to talk to, and the Emperor had just realized he'd been left alone. Not that it was a problem of course, on the contrary he found it rather nice to have a moment of peace and quiet in the midst of flow of pleasantries and formality. But usually he was the one chatting to foreign delegates and royalty, while William was somewhat left behind. It was almost refreshing to have the tables turned, though recognizing the ambassador now walking towards him, Edric smiled warmly, "Good to see you again Stuart. How have you been since Lithuania-Latvia?"

"I have been well, though you may have noticed that our foreign policy and security protocol has changed somewhat since the Lithuanian Gulf War"
He gestures around the room to each visible guard, whom he had to admit were intimidating even to himself despite the fact he knew their noble intention was to protect everyone in the room.
"I take it that Valaran has not experienced such extreme changes since then?........Oh, and that you yourself are well also?"
He readjusts his mask in a blatantly to cover up that he almost forgot basic manners in a conversation with such an important figure.
Proud Member of ATLAS!

Zercera
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zercera » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:41 pm

William wasn't quite expecting his boyish charm to almost literally slide off her cool demeanor, let alone the crushing vice that was meant to be a handshake. His accent was closest to being that of received pronunciation, with the merest hint of Nordic influence. He had a straight posture, though tended to bow his shoulders sightly when embarrassed. However, the prince had no weapons, having never even thought to need them at a courtly occasion. At least he was glad that the mask provided his face with some modicum of protection from her scrutiny.

He was actually quite happy that she gave him a question he could answer; the prince was able to discuss abstract matters quite easily. It also helped that it meant he didn't have to answer the last part of her question....
"An aura of cold indifference and practicality. Disdain, even. But that's just a shell right? Or at least that's how it appears. So maybe, said royals, feel the urge to try and get through that shell. How's that for a theory of five seconds?" he replied, maintaining the lighthearted tone he'd used earlier.

Virania let out a quick smile,the first that she had allowed herself this evening.
"Not bad, but I notice one logical flaw in your assumption." She began to pace around William keeping one eye on him,and another on the group of guards that had just entered the room, one hand staying loose at her side, the other twitching around the area of her silky purple dress where a pistol would usual hang. Unfortunately, there was none to be found. Relax Virania,not everything is a monarchist plot She quickly turned both eyes to the guards before leaning in closer to speak to William. "Your theory assumes quite brazenly that all royals are pigs who believe that they can bang a woman's personality out of her if they find that it doesn't suit them, because they believe that on the inside, every person who just isn't into them is faking it, since, hell, they're royals, and they've been bred and raised to believe that they're the very center of the universe. So then they think that the adoring subject that they're used to must lie somewhere on the inside, and are so scared of their worldview being turned upside down that they have the urgethe need to try any method to prove that it exists. " She held out her hand, and nodded her head full of curly brown hair over to the dance floor. "How's that for a theory of five seconds? Did you ever consider that I may just be an asshole?"

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:09 pm

Zercera wrote:Virania let out a quick smile,the first that she had allowed herself this evening.
"Not bad, but I notice one logical flaw in your assumption." She began to pace around William keeping one eye on him,and another on the group of guards that had just entered the room, one hand staying loose at her side, the other twitching around the area of her silky purple dress where a pistol would usual hang. Unfortunately, there was none to be found. Relax Virania,not everything is a monarchist plot She quickly turned both eyes to the guards before leaning in closer to speak to William. "Your theory assumes quite brazenly that all royals are pigs who believe that they can bang a woman's personality out of her if they find that it doesn't suit them, because they believe that on the inside, every person who just isn't into them is faking it, since, hell, they're royals, and they've been bred and raised to believe that they're the very center of the universe. So then they think that the adoring subject that they're used to must lie somewhere on the inside, and are so scared of their worldview being turned upside down that they have the urgethe need to try any method to prove that it exists. " She held out her hand, and nodded her head full of curly brown hair over to the dance floor. "How's that for a theory of five seconds? Did you ever consider that I may just be an asshole?"

William was quite glad to finally see her crack a smile, however brief. At least I'm not entirely obnoxious he thought as he attempted to keep track with her pacing. He didn't really think much of the new guards, considering he had long since gotten used to the annoying habit of his of shadowing him at all times. They even stood there now, several meters back to give some privacy, but their black masks leering at him all the same.

"Well, I don't know what kind of royals you've has the 'pleasure' of meeting, but that sounds like a fairly accurate assessment. They don't like things they can't control, or upset their perfect world. So when they encounter something, or rather someone like that, they do they only thing they know, which is to try to exert their control."

"Uh, I usually go along with 'nice until proven asshole' approach, and you just seem like you've had a bad experience. I wonder if it has anything to do with that guy who asked me to come over here..." he turned to look directly at Virania, giving, or rather trying to give a quizzical expression through his mask. Damn things he cursed inwardly on remembering she couldn't actually see his raised eyebrow.
Last edited by Valaran on Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:47 pm

Neighland wrote:"I have been well, though you may have noticed that our foreign policy and security protocol has changed somewhat since the Lithuanian Gulf War"
He gestures around the room to each visible guard, whom he had to admit were intimidating even to himself despite the fact he knew their noble intention was to protect everyone in the room.
"I take it that Valaran has not experienced such extreme changes since then?........Oh, and that you yourself are well also?"
He readjusts his mask in a blatantly to cover up that he almost forgot basic manners in a conversation with such an important figure.

"Good to hear. And yes I have noticed... A wise decision if I may say so."

"Well, we tend to be quite resilient when it comes to these matters; its not the first time I nation I've known has been destroyed. And anyway we already have these fellows, what more could we need?" he waved a hand at the Palace guard behind him, their dark masks contrasting with his own vibrant attire.

"oh yes I'm very well thanks." Edric chuckled. Behind his own mask though, he was more troubled by the events in Lithuania-Latvia than he let on; it had affected him and his siblings, though he hid it well. "So," he added, changing the subject before Stuart could ask another question, "Have you met our Deritan hosts yet?"
Last edited by Valaran on Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Zercera
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zercera » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:52 pm

William was quite glad to finally see her crack a smile, however brief. At least I'm not entirely obnoxious he thought as he attempted to keep track with her pacing. He didn't really think much of the new guards, considering he had long since gotten used to the annoying habit of his of shadowing him at all times. They even stood there now, several meters back to give some privacy, but their black masks leering at him all the same.

"Well, I don't know what kind of royals you've has the 'pleasure' of meeting, but that sounds like a fairly accurate assessment. They don't like things they can't control, or upset their perfect world. So when they encounter something, or rather someone like that, they do they only thing they know, which is to try to exert their control."

"Uh, I usually go along with 'nice until proven asshole' approach, and you just seem like you've had a bad experience. I wonder if it has anything to do with that guy who asked me to come over here..." he turned to look directly at Virania, giving, or rather trying to give a quizzical expression through his mask. Damn things he cursed inwardly on remembering she couldn't actually see his raised eyebrow.

"Wait, who asked you to come over here?" Virania looked around the room quickly before setting her hand one her mask's beak, rubbing it up and down as she swore under her breath. Of course it was Leu, I sincerely doubt anyone else here knows who I am. I'll have to remember to kill him later. "Actually, don't answer that, I've figured it out. It was an annoying little man who may or may not act like a prick when you first meet him, but you know in your heart that every word he says just screams out that he's a little dick." Virania sighed, and motioned for William to put his arm on her shoulder in a position oft suited for a dance.

"Don't worry about him, I'm used to whatever stupid little hijinks he decides pulls in public places. To me, he's like a cold. He may be a little annoying, but he could never do anything to seriously harm me, mentally or physically. Unfortunately, he may be my best friend in that regard." At the thought of her life stooping to such a low point that a person as infuriating and detestable to the common man as Leu Arevu could be her closest friend, Virania shivered like a gust of icy air had just waltzed across the dance floor." I suppose he's an acquired taste.Now, I'd prefer not to linger too long on the subject of my annoying friends. Tell me, do you know how to waltz?" She grabbed Williams other hand in her own, lifted it up into the air, and like the prince, raised an unseen eyebrow.

Neighland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Neighland » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:00 pm

"I am afraid that I have not yet had the pleasure, though it seems I never do at these events."
He looks around the room at the other delegates.
"Well Emperor Edric I believe that we both have other delegates to meet, we can of course talk at a different time; perhaps our nations should arrange a formal diplomatic meeting at some point to strengthen ties?"
Proud Member of ATLAS!

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:46 pm

Zercera wrote:"Wait, who asked you to come over here?" Virania looked around the room quickly before setting her hand one her mask's beak, rubbing it up and down as she swore under her breath. Of course it was Leu, I sincerely doubt anyone else here knows who I am. I'll have to remember to kill him later. "Actually, don't answer that, I've figured it out. It was an annoying little man who may or may not act like a prick when you first meet him, but you know in your heart that every word he says just screams out that he's a little dick." Virania sighed, and motioned for William to put his arm on her shoulder in a position oft suited for a dance.

"Don't worry about him, I'm used to whatever stupid little hijinks he decides pulls in public places. To me, he's like a cold. He may be a little annoying, but he could never do anything to seriously harm me, mentally or physically. Unfortunately, he may be my best friend in that regard." At the thought of her life stooping to such a low point that a person as infuriating and detestable to the common man as Leu Arevu could be her closest friend, Virania shivered like a gust of icy air had just waltzed across the dance floor." I suppose he's an acquired taste.Now, I'd prefer not to linger too long on the subject of my annoying friends. Tell me, do you know how to waltz?" She grabbed Williams other hand in her own, lifted it up into the air, and like the prince, raised an unseen eyebrow.

"If you say so. I did see him try and chat up our host earlier this evening. But on the other hand, he did introduce me to you, so I guess it evens out." replied William, adding a smile for good measure. He had the sudden urge to adjust his own mask. Seriously, how is anyone meant to look remotely sexy in these things; they're just so annoying. He conceded defeat after a few failed attempts and did as indicated by Virania.

"I'm sure there must be someone else though? You're not telling me he's it." He was actually quite concerned (in his overly empathetic way) on seeing her shiver and launch that outburst. "Yeah let's not talk about that. And yes I do know how to waltz, though Its a little out of practice since going to college; we never really went for those kind of parties." He danced a few steps acceptably, though in a slightly overeager manner (again it must be the alcohol, he reckoned). "So what shall we talk about instead, if not your taste in company? I'm pretty open to suggestions right now."
Last edited by Valaran on Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:55 pm

Neighland wrote:"I am afraid that I have not yet had the pleasure, though it seems I never do at these events."
He looks around the room at the other delegates.
"Well Emperor Edric I believe that we both have other delegates to meet, we can of course talk at a different time; perhaps our nations should arrange a formal diplomatic meeting at some point to strengthen ties?"

"Oh don't worry, I barely met them for more than a few moments myself, and even then is was more a 'smile and shake hands before moving on' kind of affair. I think my sister ran after them as well, did you meet her?"

"If you want. I should always be around thought if you need a friend in these situations. Or if you just want to chat, I don't really care so much about trade right now. We came here to enjoy ourselves as well, right? I would say to meet my brother William as well, but I feel he is otherwise 'occupied'." he winked, which could just about be seen through his mask.

Zercera
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zercera » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:38 pm

"If you say so. I did see him try and chat up our host earlier this evening. But on the other hand, he did introduce me to you, so I guess it evens out." replied William, adding a smile for good measure. He had the sudden urge to adjust his own mask. Seriously, how is anyone meant to look remotely sexy in these things; they're just so annoying. He conceded defeat after a few failed attempts and did as indicated by Virania.

"I'm sure there must be someone else though? You're not telling me he's it." He was actually quite concerned (in his overly empathetic way) on seeing her shiver. "Yeah let's not talk about that. And yes I do know how to waltz, though Its a little out of practice since going to college; we never really went for those kind of parties." He danced a few steps acceptably, though in a slightly overeager manner (again it must be the alcohol, he reckoned). "So what shall we talk about instead, if not your taste in company? I'm pretty open to suggestions right now."

Virania spun her new acquaintance around and dipped him down,, making sure that she would keep the lead in this dance of diplomacy and personalities. The topic of a new conversation hung roughly on her mind. Most of her talks were either arguments, intense political discussions, or warm recollections of things past, and it seemed to her that two of those three options would not warm very well to this, or any, prince. Of course, small talk was always an option, but the constant sibling-naming and interest-listing bummed Virania out.If she could stay alone and sip various types of alcohol out of a large glass, she could, but that was out of the question for now. Her second most well-known topic of conversation seemed her only hope.

"I know relatively little of the monarchy of Valaran." She lied. Of course she knew about the monarchy, it was her job to know as much as possible about every leader of every nation, from a democratically elected president to a tinpot dictator. But of course, you can only learn so much information second-hand. Sometimes you have to go straight to the source. "Do tell me about how much power do you have in your nation, your history, etc."

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:19 am

Crown Prince Christopher watched as his guest enjoyed the ball. His sister, Princess Alanna walked over to him. She held a small hand fan, a symbol of nobility. She walked up next to him and smiled at the guest. Beneath the smile she spoke to her brother.

" Get out their and introduce yourself."

" Why?"

" You know exactly why, father said-"

" Father is not here."

" Father said that you must find a suitable consort or he will take the throne away from you!"

" Keep your voice down. And who would father give the throne to exactly? You?"

Alanna turned at her brother. She had no wish to be the leader of Derita, that had always been her brother dream how ever.

" There can easly be a empress, brother. I can easily find a suitor, I am beautiful, charming and smart, you on the other hand, well you need some work. Now dance, do something."

She walked off. Christopher II rolled his eyes behind his elaborate mask. He walk down the steps and approached they woman who was Lyanna. He smiled at her.

" Good evening. May I dance with such a lovely woman?"

Princess Alanna walked over to Emperor Edric of Valaran.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:34 am

Kingdom of Derita wrote:Crown Prince Christopher watched as his guest enjoyed the ball. His sister, Princess Alanna walked over to him. She held a small hand fan, a symbol of nobility. She walked up next to him and smiled at the guest. Beneath the smile she spoke to her brother.

" Why?"

" Father is not here."

" Father said that you must find a suitable consort or he will take the throne away from you!"

Alanna turned at her brother. She had no wish to be the leader of Derita, that had always been her brother dream how ever.

" There can easly be a empress, brother. I can easily find a suitor, I am beautiful, charming and smart, you on the other hand, well you need some work. Now dance, do something."

She walked off. Christopher II rolled his eyes behind his elaborate mask. He walk down the steps and approached they woman who was Lyanna. He smiled at her.

Lyanna returned the smile from behind her own mask, glad to see that the prince had decide to open up a little.

"Why you certainly may; I don't think anyone refuse such flattery." She took his and and walked swiftly towards the dance floor, feeling rather energetic.

____

Edric for his part saw Alanna coming over and responded in his typically polite manner. "Ah, good to see you again, your Highness." he gestured to Stuart "Let me introduce you to the Ambassador from Neighland, who has just arrived."
Last edited by Valaran on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:40 am

Valaran wrote:
Kingdom of Derita wrote:Crown Prince Christopher watched as his guest enjoyed the ball. His sister, Princess Alanna walked over to him. She held a small hand fan, a symbol of nobility. She walked up next to him and smiled at the guest. Beneath the smile she spoke to her brother.

" Why?"

" Father is not here."

Lyanna returned the smile, glad to see that the prince had decide to open up a little.

"Why you certainly may. How could anyone refuse such flattery?"

____

Edric for his part saw Alanna coming over. "Ah, good to see you again, your Highness." he gestured to Stuart "Let me introduce you to the Ambassador from Neighland, who has just arrived."

Christopher II took her hands and the overhead musicians began to play a soft waltz song. 30 feet Above the musicians was a simmering dome.

Christopher II lead Lyanna in the dance. Arriving nobility of derita smiled and followed the Prince's lead.

Princess Alanna smiled at the emperor and the Ambassador.

" Pleasure to meet you Mr.Ambassodor. "

Arriving Nobility
Last edited by Kingdom of Derita on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:48 am

Princess Serisa finally arrived at the Deritain palace. It was as beautiful on the inside as it was on the outside, and it was packed with lively people dressed in colorful finery and masks. This place seemed like it would be fun, the princess slib in gracefully as her red velvet gown swept the floor. She was dressed as a dragon, her wheat blonde hair was in a curled-braided half style and she wore a blue mask to match the blue and silver dragon eye necklace she was wearing. Also she wore blue and red dragon wings on her back too and her nails were done to look like pretty blue claws.

Princess Serisa: Image

Serisa's mask: Image
Last edited by Nuridia on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Neighland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Neighland » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:48 am

"The pleasure is mine, your majesty"
The Ambassador takes and kisses the princess' hand.
"A fine event; people are talking, dancing, laughing. I hope that the ball continues to be as entertaining."
Proud Member of ATLAS!

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:51 am

Neighland wrote:"The pleasure is mine, your majesty"
The Ambassador takes and kisses the princess' hand.
"A fine event; people are talking, dancing, laughing. I hope that the ball continues to be as entertaining."

Alanna laughed.

" Many thing we Deritains are uptight and peaceful and quiet, which we are, but we do know how to throw a party."

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:54 am

Nuridia wrote:Princess Serisa finally arrived at the Deritain palace. It was as beautiful on the inside as it was on the outside, and it was packed with lively people dressed in colorful finery and masks. This place seemed like it would be fun, the princess slib in gracefully as her red velvet gown swept the floor. She was dressed as a dragon, her wheat blonde hair was in a curled-braided half style and she wore a blue mask to match the blue and silver dragon eye necklace she was wearing. Also she wore blue and red dragon wings on her back too and her nails were done to look like pretty blue claws.

Princess Serisa: (Image)

Serisa's mask: (Image)

Servants bowed to the arriving Princess, they lead her into the ballroom.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:00 am

The princess smiled and curtised to the servants in return as they led her to the ballroom where everyone was. "This place looks fabulous, I can't remember the last time we threw a big public ball like this at home." Serisa told herself as she looked around, hoping to find somebody who wasn't preoccupied with a coneversation.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Neighland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Neighland » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:05 am

Kingdom of Derita wrote:Alanna laughed.

" Many thing we Deritains are uptight and peaceful and quiet, which we are, but we do know how to throw a party."

"Well I know very little of your nation to make an assumption like that, but you do know how to throw a party indeed."
He looks at Edric then back to Alanna.
"Perhaps you could tell me more of yourself and your nation?
I am told very little in preparation for these events, I didn't even know about the guards this time around."
Proud Member of ATLAS!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates