NATION

PASSWORD

The Multi-Species Union [Alliance, Main Page, OOC]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Human-Equine Alliance
Envoy

Founded: Sep 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Human-Equine Alliance » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:23 am

Well this I can use as a President as to whether I join or not.

Not revealing which decision will make me join, but I'll decide about joining after this little incident is solved
15 year old Male Mormon from the State of Georgia.
Economy: Minarchist Economics
Foreign affairs: Nationalist Non-Intervention
Social: Libertarian Socially
Politically: Representative Democracy Supporter

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:35 am

Anhur wrote:Well FA&A did actually point out that it was not JUST humans. He did mention that his anthros in his nation are also subject to the same rules though in smaller percentage. And he also did point out that those used in food were not unwilling subjects. Which in the end I would personally campaign against his removal from the alliance but I probably would not defend against a removal from his position.

I personally think it's stupid to join an organization that promotes things that go against a culture.

"We behead Americans!"

Why are you part of the Freedom Union, an organization sponsored by Americans and in which Americans not only serve as members but also hold office? While you're free to do what you want on your native soil, Americans and the rest of the world will take a dim view of the beheadings.

"We killed him because we're white and he was black!"

Why are you a member of the NAACP, an organization that promotes the welfare and rights of blacks? While you are free to believe what you will about another ethnicity group, other NAACP members will have much to say about the murder by a fellow NAACP member.

"Humans should be genocided!"

Why are you a member of a multi-species alliance that promotes equality between all sapient species and frowns upon genocide and slavery? While you're free to do that on your native soil, the rest of the alliance will take an extremely dim view of it. Consider that many of the member nations are run by players that have been unfairly persecuted on NS for having Pony, anthro, fantasy or magical nations. These players see "death to humans" as just another form of "death to ponies".
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Furry Alairia and Algeria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:41 am

Well, I think I caused enough controversy and trouble here.
I'd like it if I was taken off the roster and was taken down from the CIS. I'm not going to continue debating this.
Do not remember me for anything I did.
The FAQ on the Zetaboards will remain up, but Swith should probably take ownership, ban me from the Zetaboards, and then this thread, and then the end of the story comes here.
And I'll be out of your hair once you take care of it.
In memory of Dyakovo - may he never be forgotten - Дьяковожс ученик

I do not reply to telegrams, unless you are someone I know.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:43 am

That escalated quickly.
Last edited by Wikipe-tan on January 13, 2006 4:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The lovable PMT nation of hugs and chibi! Now with 75% more Hanyū!
Oaledonian wiki | Decoli Defense | Embassy | OAF Military Info
Blackjack-and-Hookers wrote:
Oaledonia wrote:I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

You bet your ass you will!
Divair wrote:NSG summer doesn't end anymore. Climate change.
Under construction
*POLITICALLY CONTENTIOUS STATEMENTS INTENSIFY*

Arcanium of Mars
Envoy

Founded: Jul 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcanium of Mars » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:00 pm

In my nation is considered perfectly legal for meat eating creatures (sapient or not) to other creatures as long as they are not considered to be sapient. In other words if the creature in question shows no signs of intelligence, then it is perfectly fine to eat them. Though we Ponies do find it gross, we do understand that not all creatures can eat non-meat products 24/7 like we do. Now, lets say the creature is intelligent and is considered to be sapient, (Able to speak, knows how to use tools, etc), and another sapient being tried to eat it. We would call that cannibalism, which is down disgusting and frowned up on.

So to appease our meat eating friends that live in our Empire, we try to control their hunger by giving them non-intelligent/non-sapient animals. Basiclly the best way to see how intelligent a creature has become is to see how well the interact with others, how they communicate, and whether or not they know how to use tools like a simple stone hatchet. If the creature does understand these areas then it is considered to be some-what sapient. If it has not yet developed enough to understand, then it is still a dumb animal.

In other words, a creature who is deemed to be sapient would be someone who has full control over all other beings on the planet. Just like Humans, they are very smart and practically control everything and have possibly prevented any of the animals to actually be sapient. Anyone who has played SPORE would understand this. One race begins to evolve much faster then all the others. That race becomes smarter and wiser as it does. It soon becomes capable of using tools and making their own language and moves on into becoming a tribe. That tribe will then either befriend or down right destroy and dominate any other Tribes that may exist to become the only sapiens on the planet (AKA Genocide...) Which means that if you are now the ruling race of your nation, then yes you may have also committed some form of Genocide against the lessors during Early history (The dark ages.) Something that we (Even I myself) need to think about. Years go by and then move on into the modern Era, then into Space. And as we played SPORE and saw our creatures grow, they gained dominance over the creatures who are still considered "Stupid."

If you haven't played this game, then you should, might help you understand how a Race evolves and what not.

(An example of two Sapient Tribes fighting each other. And an example on how to tell if the creatures in question or intelligent.)

This image merely shows an example of what a sapient or merely intelligent creature would be like. If they can use any form of tools and weapons and understand what they are used for, (like a hunter catching its prey with a sharpened stick as a spear instead of using its claws and teeth like wild beast), then it would be considered intelligent.

I have committed Genocide multiple times when playing SPORE. I removed entire Empires from existence. Used a several Planet Buster bombs that destroyed the entire planet and every creature that lived on it. But hey, when it comes to war, you have to do what you can to remove people who just won't give up and surrender.
Last edited by Arcanium of Mars on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you wish to learn more about my Nation, then feel free to check out my list of FactBooks at anytime! Be sure to check them all! It will tell you all you need to know. (Mars Belongs to us!)
Empire's Factbook about Arcanium.

I am a Future Tech and a Fantech nation, and will remain as such in any RP. I will not stoop down to anyone's level just because they choose to be play at a lower tech level. If you RP with me, then you must accept that my nation is highly advanced for LOGICAL reasons. Like how it would be impossible for my nation to be on [/color] MARS, or for me to be on Earth if I can't use ships, duh.

#ValaranSoFab

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:01 pm

Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:Well, I think I caused enough controversy and trouble here.
I'd like it if I was taken off the roster and was taken down from the CIS. I'm not going to continue debating this.
Do not remember me for anything I did.
The FAQ on the Zetaboards will remain up, but Swith should probably take ownership, ban me from the Zetaboards, and then this thread, and then the end of the story comes here.
And I'll be out of your hair once you take care of it.

No one's said you have to leave. It's turned into an interesting gameplay element, and one that we can refer to in the future when the consumption of sapient species comes up. Perhaps, like the slavery issue, not all is as evil as it seems and some forms of practice are allowable?

I do have to agree with stepping down from office over it. It did create a lot of controversy outside the alliance.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:03 pm

If you wish to chase me after the issue and turn it into a element, and a issue of the Union, go ahead, though I still have to insist on leaving the Union for good, unless I can really get something to change my stance on leaving.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Arcanium of Mars wrote:
In my nation is considered perfectly legal for meat eating creatures (sapient or not) to other creatures as long as they are not considered to be sapient. In other words if the creature in question shows no signs of intelligence, then it is perfectly fine to eat them. Though we Ponies do find it gross, we do understand that not all creatures can eat non-meat products 24/7 like we do. Now, lets say the creature is intelligent and is considered to be sapient, (Able to speak, knows how to use tools, etc), and another sapient being tried to eat it. We would call that cannibalism, which is down disgusting and frowned up on.

So to appease our meat eating friends that live in our Empire, we try to control their hunger by giving them non-intelligent/non-sapient animals. Basiclly the best way to see how intelligent a creature has become is to see how well the interact with others, how they communicate, and whether or not they know how to use tools like a simple stone hatchet. If the creature does understand these areas then it is considered to be some-what sapient. If it has not yet developed enough to understand, then it is still a dumb animal.

In other words, a creature who is deemed to be sapient would be someone who has full control over all other beings on the planet. Just like Humans, they are very smart and practically control everything and have possibly prevented any of the animals to actually be sapient. Anyone who has played SPORE would understand this. One race begins to evolve much faster then all the others. That race becomes smarter and wiser as it does. It soon becomes capable of using tools and making their own language and moves on into becoming a tribe. That tribe will then either befriend or down right destroy and dominate any other Tribes that may exist to become the only sapiens on the planet (AKA Genocide...) Which means that if you are now the ruling race of your nation, then yes you may have also committed some form of Genocide against the lessors during Early history (The dark ages.) Something that we (Even I myself) need to think about. Years go by and then move on into the modern Era, then into Space. And as we played SPORE and saw our creatures grow, they gained dominance over the creatures who are still considered "Stupid."

If you haven't played this game, then you should, might help you understand how a Race evolves and what not.

(An example of two Sapient Tribes fighting each other. And an example on how to tell if the creatures in question or intelligent.)

(Image)

This image merely shows an example of what a sapient or merely intelligent creature would be like. If they can use any form of tools and weapons and understand what they are used for, (like a hunter catching its prey with a sharpened stick as a spear instead of using its claws and teeth like wild beast), then it would be considered intelligent.

I've never played it although I've designed ships with it. Swith loves the game. She'll play it all the way through to space age in a day then start over the next.

Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:If you wish to chase me after the issue and turn it into a element, and a issue of the Union, go ahead, though I still have to insist on leaving the Union for good, unless I can really get something to change my stance on leaving.

No one is going to chase. It's fine if you don't want to contribute.

The issue is bound to come again. We could always hold a conference on it sometime. Maybe the CIS reps can put their heads together and come up with something.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:10 pm

Either way, if you wish, you(Stormwrath) can chose to suspend my membership, or boot me from the alliance. The choice is yours.

Cerillium wrote:
Arcanium of Mars wrote:

(Image)

I've never played it although I've designed ships with it. Swith loves the game. She'll play it all the way through to space age in a day then start over the next.

Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:If you wish to chase me after the issue and turn it into a element, and a issue of the Union, go ahead, though I still have to insist on leaving the Union for good, unless I can really get something to change my stance on leaving.

No one is going to chase. It's fine if you don't want to contribute.

The issue is bound to come again. We could always hold a conference on it sometime. Maybe the CIS reps can put their heads together and come up with something.

Then go and do so in the near future when you get the chance to. I doubt there would be that much stopping you from discussing the issue, though I will have to say that in advance that the issue is most likely going to be finished within a small amount of time.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:18 pm

Now I remember why I swung by here. The charter sigs. Planeia, some sigs are listed but the members aren't at the conference. Others are at the conference but don't have sigs. I wasn't certain how you wanted to tackle that.

I believe we have 2/3 vote from members present, with only a single nay. We can ratify it if Storm wants to do the honors by announcing it IC. The draft in the IC is the most recent draft (signatures withstanding) and can be copied into the charter box on the first page here.

Does anyone have someone they want to nominate for Minister-President? It's a pretty important position and it carries some workload. Should we have people submit something that looks official? I believe Dyste said he was interested in the position. There might be a few others.

@Furry. The issue isn't "What the nation of Furry does" but "What constitutes a violation of species rights and what criteria will we use to determine what is or isn't pertaining to a protected class?" It's a good topic because there are nations out there besides yours that in fact eat sapient species.

Arcanium of Mars
Envoy

Founded: Jul 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcanium of Mars » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:22 pm

Cerillium wrote:Now I remember why I swung by here. The charter sigs. Planeia, some sigs are listed but the members aren't at the conference. Others are at the conference but don't have sigs. I wasn't certain how you wanted to tackle that.

I believe we have 2/3 vote from members present, with only a single nay. We can ratify it if Storm wants to do the honors by announcing it IC. The draft in the IC is the most recent draft (signatures withstanding) and can be copied into the charter box on the first page here.

Does anyone have someone they want to nominate for Minister-President? It's a pretty important position and it carries some workload. Should we have people submit something that looks official? I believe Dyste said he was interested in the position. There might be a few others.

@Furry. The issue isn't "What the nation of Furry does" but "What constitutes a violation of species rights and what criteria will we use to determine what is or isn't pertaining to a protected class?" It's a good topic because there are nations out there besides yours that in fact eat sapient species.

And as I stated in my post, its not Genocide when you eat others. It's merely cannibalism. Genocide is the act of removing the whole race to the point of extinction (non longer exists.) If the humans in question are still alive to a degree, then they are not genocided yet.

And about making ships in SPORE. Most of my items in my FactBooks are from Spore as well. :P I still need to add more stuff though.
Last edited by Arcanium of Mars on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you wish to learn more about my Nation, then feel free to check out my list of FactBooks at anytime! Be sure to check them all! It will tell you all you need to know. (Mars Belongs to us!)
Empire's Factbook about Arcanium.

I am a Future Tech and a Fantech nation, and will remain as such in any RP. I will not stoop down to anyone's level just because they choose to be play at a lower tech level. If you RP with me, then you must accept that my nation is highly advanced for LOGICAL reasons. Like how it would be impossible for my nation to be on [/color] MARS, or for me to be on Earth if I can't use ships, duh.

#ValaranSoFab

-The Trade Federation-
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Trade Federation- » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:21 pm

Arcanium of Mars wrote:
Cerillium wrote:Now I remember why I swung by here. The charter sigs. Planeia, some sigs are listed but the members aren't at the conference. Others are at the conference but don't have sigs. I wasn't certain how you wanted to tackle that.

And as I stated in my post, its not Genocide when you eat others. It's merely cannibalism. Genocide is the act of removing the whole race to the point of extinction (non longer exists.) If the humans in question are still alive to a degree, then they are not genocided yet.

And about making ships in SPORE. Most of my items in my FactBooks are from Spore as well. :P I still need to add more stuff though.

Then why was the Holocaust a genocide, even if all Jews weren't killed ? Why was the Rwandan Genocide a genocide if all the Tutsies didn't get killed ?
A dominant heterosexual 15-year old male with Asperger's Syndrome that is a self-proclaimed airship history expert and loves mashed potatoes ! Yes girls, I am...alone ? Yeah, alone. I'm also a Smurf lover. A smurf lover, you ask yourself ? It's like a brony, but Smurfs.

Since I seem to get a lot of random telegrams, telegram me, I love telegrams and I'm single, so why the hell not ?

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:34 pm

-The Trade Federation- wrote:
Arcanium of Mars wrote:

Then why was the Holocaust a genocide, even if all Jews weren't killed ? Why was the Rwandan Genocide a genocide if all the Tutsies didn't get killed ?

He said it is the act of removing a certain race/group. Removing =/= Remove in this case. Removing is the process of taking out and killing the group in a present tense form or the planning/action of killing off the group in a present or future tense, while Remove in this case is that a species has already or has been removed in a present tense term and extending this to the word removed since both are in the same tense and both have the basic meaning. Speaking in this way, I have not removed or plan on removing the Human Species any time soon. But we're I to say I removed the Human Species would mean the successful genocides of the species happened.
I'm half tired and half patronized, so forgive me wrong info
Last edited by Furry Alairia and Algeria on Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:29 pm

I'll go a step further, anyone who commits genocide runs the risk of certain nations pulling out a big stick and toppling their government.. People don't take kindly to that if OFC it was widely known. Running the risk of going SJW here, grow your meat in a damn test tube and stop murdering people for food.. It doesn't look good to civilized nations.
Last edited by The Fedral Union on Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
Member of the Galactic Economic and Security Organization
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:31 pm

Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:
-The Trade Federation- wrote:

He said it is the act of removing a certain race/group. Removing =/= Remove in this case. Removing is the process of taking out and killing the group in a present tense form or the planning/action of killing off the group in a present or future tense, while Remove in this case is that a species has already or has been removed in a present tense term and extending this to the word removed since both are in the same tense and both have the basic meaning. Speaking in this way, I have not removed or plan on removing the Human Species any time soon. But we're I to say I removed the Human Species would mean the successful genocides of the species happened.

For frick's sake, I'm not going to suspend you or kick you out of the MSU. This genocide issue that we have is taken ICly and not in a personal way.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:32 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:He said it is the act of removing a certain race/group. Removing =/= Remove in this case. Removing is the process of taking out and killing the group in a present tense form or the planning/action of killing off the group in a present or future tense, while Remove in this case is that a species has already or has been removed in a present tense term and extending this to the word removed since both are in the same tense and both have the basic meaning. Speaking in this way, I have not removed or plan on removing the Human Species any time soon. But we're I to say I removed the Human Species would mean the successful genocides of the species happened.

For frick's sake, I'm not going to suspend you or kick you out of the MSU. This genocide issue that we have is taken ICly and not in a personal way.

^^^

This, storm pretty much summed it up
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Sulania
Senator

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:36 pm

Application Form

National Information

Nation Name: The United Federation of Sulania
Government Type: Democratic Republic
Head of State: Senior Arbiter Nightshade
Head of Government: Senior Arbiter Nightshade
Capital City: Nerugia
Majority Species: Ponies, Unicorns to be specific.

Military Information

Head of Defense: Steel Whooves
Military Personnel (Active): 80,000
Military Personnel (Reserve): 150,000

Membership Information

Membership Type (Full Fledged or Observer): Full Fledged
Reason to join this alliance (Minimum of 3 sentences): Well, the first, and most obvious reason, is that Sulania is a multi-species nation holding a majority population of ponies. There are also several other races such as Humans, who primarily stay within the province of Sleighrugia, and Griffons who are seen here and there usually within the province of Starkhaven. A diverse nation such as Sulania would fit well in a multi-species union. Also, we, as a nation, agree with the goals set forth by the manifesto of the Multi-Species Union and seek to join it as a way to take part in accomplishing them.
Other alliances: League of Secular Nations.
Degree of Activity in Roleplays: Casual, will post much more regularly then I have in the past.
Roleplay Examples:
Star Wars: Rise of an Empire OOC/IC (Dead)
Assassin's Creed: Spring of Nations OOC/IC (Dead)

Do you agree with the terms and agreements found in the MSU Charter?: Yes...

Sorry, had to post this as a tag and I needed to complete this later. It's now done.
Last edited by Sulania on Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron
Personal Info: Gay male from Pennsylvania, Student of Sociology, FGC affiliated Quaker
Political Alignment: Member of the Working Families Party, Former Justice Democrat, Progressive
DISCLAIMER: My views have changed, I disavow previous posts/opinions accordingly to my changed views

Versail
Negotiator

Founded: May 21, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:47 pm

Should I RP a military official or civilian official going to the summit?
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, Whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?~ Gandhi.
http://freerice.com/#/english-vocabulary/2499

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:48 pm

Versail wrote:Should I RP a military official or civilian official going to the summit?

does your nation have a civilian run or a military run government?
Last edited by The Fedral Union on Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Versail
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:50 pm

The Fedral Union wrote:
Versail wrote:Should I RP a military official or civilian official going to the summit?

Is your nation civilian run or a military run goverment?

Military ran for the most part however things such as healthcare are civilian run.
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, Whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?~ Gandhi.

Anhur
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Anhur » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:52 pm

Versail wrote:
The Fedral Union wrote:

Is your nation civilian run or a military run goverment?

Military ran for the most part however things such as healthcare are civilian run.

Who controls your foreign policies? Aka. Who are your diplomats?

• MoFA for VF/TVF
  • Founder Council of Audax
  • MoFA for the MSU
  • MoJ for Nevthronia
  • Co-Founder of TVF
  • Ambassadors from VF to DSA & CP
  • WAD of Zero Beta
http://oi43.tinypic.com/2ih3uo8.jpg - My political compass.
19, omnisexual, ohioian, furry (fennec), gender fluid, spiritual but atheistic, anything else you want to know just ask I am an open book.

Versail
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:54 pm

Anhur wrote:
Versail wrote:Military ran for the most part however things such as healthcare are civilian run.

Who controls your foreign policies? Aka. Who are your diplomats?

Civilians who are chosen by the military.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:07 pm

Cerillium wrote:- snip -

- snip -

It's official! We have an official charter and therefore we, the Multi-Species Union, are an official alliance! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited by Stormwrath on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anhur
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Anhur » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:09 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
Cerillium wrote:- snip -

- snip -

It's official! We have an official charter and therefore we, the Multi-Species Union, are an official alliance! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh no things are getting done around here. I am scared.

• MoFA for VF/TVF
  • Founder Council of Audax
  • MoFA for the MSU
  • MoJ for Nevthronia
  • Co-Founder of TVF
  • Ambassadors from VF to DSA & CP
  • WAD of Zero Beta
http://oi43.tinypic.com/2ih3uo8.jpg - My political compass.
19, omnisexual, ohioian, furry (fennec), gender fluid, spiritual but atheistic, anything else you want to know just ask I am an open book.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:34 pm

Anhur wrote:Oh no things are getting done around here. I am scared.

Don't worry, we still have to pick a minister-president.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates