NATION

PASSWORD

IFC Council (IC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:17 pm

OOC: Nah, I'd say keep it here buddy.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:20 pm

Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:[OOC: You do know you're not a member, right?

Says you. One dude with an ego complex.
(And one buddy who always agrees with everything you say).

And why was Aravea ejected?
For proposing a resolution that you don't like?

It's much simpler to move the Council than to remove your delegate. She's like a limpet. And she will not be invited wherever we meet next].

Except I've said time and time again I would leave if properly voted out by the members of the Council and that vote failed.
So this arguement is just as null as it is an obvious cover story.

You just want to move the council somewhere to make yourself or someone else in your pocket OP so you can continue to reject logic and undermine/bypass democracy just to get your way because of OP powers.

How about this:

You admit that you want to use the IFC to further your own foreign policy agenda, that you don't give a fuck about freedom or democracy and that you don't care what members want and I will leave and never look back.
You just openly say what you and I both know and I quit the IFC and stay out of its affairs forever, I swear.

End this pointless underlying argument between us right here just by admitting it, and you will never have to deal with me here or any reincarnation of the IFC ever.

What do you say?
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:27 pm

Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:
[OOC: You do know you're not a member, right? It's much simpler to move the Council than to remove your delegate. She's like a limpet. And she will not be invited wherever we meet next].

Inyourfaceistan wrote:
Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:[OOC: You do know you're not a member, right?

Says you. One dude with an ego complex.
(And one buddy who always agrees with everything you say).

And why was Aravea ejected?
For proposing a resolution that you don't like?

It's much simpler to move the Council than to remove your delegate. She's like a limpet. And she will not be invited wherever we meet next].

Except I've said time and time again I would leave if properly voted out by the members of the Council and that vote failed.
So this arguement is just as null as it is an obvious cover story.

You just want to move the council somewhere to make yourself or someone else in your pocket OP so you can continue to reject logic and undermine/bypass democracy just to get your way because of OP powers.

How about this:

You admit that you want to use the IFC to further your own foreign policy agenda, that you don't give a fuck about freedom or democracy and that you don't care what members want and I will leave and never look back.
You just openly say what you and I both know and I quit the IFC and stay out of its affairs forever, I swear.

End this pointless underlying argument between us right here just by admitting it, and you will never have to deal with me here or any reincarnation of the IFC ever.

What do you say?

Keep it to Telegrams, folks. This is a strictly IC thread; lambasting each other has no place in these halls.
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina
"Here man's feet rested at night beside the eagle's feet, in the high gory retreats, and at dawn they trod the rarefied mist with feet of thunder and touched lands and stones until they recognized them in the night"

⚔ ♕ Her Austral and Imperial Majesty, Carmen I ♕ ⚔
△▽△
Modern-day realization of Bolívar's efforts to unify Latin America, with a twist of constitutional monarchy and a dash of overseas empire. The United Fruit Company never existed, and Henry Kissinger retired as an accountant. It all started that one summer, back in Panama, 1826...
▽△▽
Demonym: Wagain

Empire of Andrew

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:05 pm

Novo Wagondia wrote:
Keep it to Telegrams, folks. This is a strictly IC thread; lambasting each other has no place in these halls.

From now on I will keep it to TG's

However, considering the OOC thread has been closed to dissenters and the Council has been hijacked for all intensive purposes I do believe there are facts behind the total coup against the Council and usurpation of the popular vote by a single individual; and I believe the IFC deserves to hear it before they are just blindly led into a binding relationship that fits a single individual and his delusions of grandeur rather than the will and rights of the majority.
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:35 pm

The Constitutional Empire of Wagondia
His Excellency César Emilio

Judicial Powers Act

[Resolution Number: 12]

This Council,

Expanding on the ideas outlined in Section 2.1 of Resolution 10 separate from any political agenda, to isolate any said judiciary from legislation which may taint the lack of bias

Noting the absurd degree of infighting, power abuse, and sectionalism that passionate tempers and individual antics have wrought,

Yet recognizing this issue to be chiefly due to individual irresponsibility rather than issues inherent in the IFC

1. Creates a judiciary branch known as the 'Judicial Committee' which shall dispense just rulings and condemnations where warranted to resolve the immature and universally chaotic infighting which has led to such widespread disillusionment and a scourge of recent resignations

2. Proposes this committee consist of three level-headed and fair-minded individuals who can appropriately hear arguments and dispense consequences as per the values outlined in the IFC charter and the common standards of ethical behavior and constructive commentary; these individuals are prospectively to be the author, the representative from Flardania, and the representative of the URA. Being accountable to the people in very regard, these individuals can at any time be voted off the committee by a council supermajority for perceived bias in rulings or other corrupt activities slandering the equity of all those heard before the committee.

3. Subjects all member nations and all legislation to the purview of the said committee, which is ordered to treat each member fairly and hear at least a case and rebuttal in self-defense before prescribing a punishment. These punishments shall range from verbal warnings to temporary bans for exceptionally vitriolic, counterproductive, or repetitive infractions. The maximum length of expulsion shall be one month, as any permanent expulsions require a council vote.

4. Ensures that all proceedings by the committee shall be held in public on a separate thread, and prohibits any attempts to shield rulings or arguments from the general membership.

5. Invests in this committee the power of judicial review of legislation, if that legislation is seen as contrary to the principles of the alliance or is otherwise intended not for the prosperity of the coalition but for individual gain or vengeance

6. Members of the judiciary committee are prohibited from running for Prime Minister while serving on the committee, and the Prime Minister, Secretary General, or any alternate executive, is prohibited from joining the committee or tainting its lack of political or personal bias.

[His Excellency César Emilio, The Constitutional Empire of Wagonida]
Last edited by Novo Wagondia on Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina
"Here man's feet rested at night beside the eagle's feet, in the high gory retreats, and at dawn they trod the rarefied mist with feet of thunder and touched lands and stones until they recognized them in the night"

⚔ ♕ Her Austral and Imperial Majesty, Carmen I ♕ ⚔
△▽△
Modern-day realization of Bolívar's efforts to unify Latin America, with a twist of constitutional monarchy and a dash of overseas empire. The United Fruit Company never existed, and Henry Kissinger retired as an accountant. It all started that one summer, back in Panama, 1826...
▽△▽
Demonym: Wagain

Empire of Andrew

Secundus Imperium Romanum
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Secundus Imperium Romanum » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:37 pm

"Delegate Antonio Maschette, representing the Second Roman Empire, votes IN FAVOR of resolution number 12 made by the most excellent César Emilio, from Wagonida."
A democratic nation, with the 1950s fashion.
Constitution · Parliamentary Debates · News · Embassy Program
Every day in Rome

New Roma Republic
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:18 pm

Secundus Imperium Romanum wrote:"Delegate Antonio Maschette, representing the Second Roman Empire, votes IN FAVOR of resolution number 12 made by the most excellent César Emilio, from Wagonida."

Hey, this Council thread is no longer in use. Go here for the current Council thread.
IC call me NRI, Novus Romanum Imperium, or the New Roman Imperium; OOC call me Roma or New Roma
NRI General Information | NRI Military Overview
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | #ValaranSoFab

Ambassador

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Secundus Imperium Romanum » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:23 am

New Roma Republic wrote:
Secundus Imperium Romanum wrote:"Delegate Antonio Maschette, representing the Second Roman Empire, votes IN FAVOR of resolution number 12 made by the most excellent César Emilio, from Wagonida."

Hey, this Council thread is no longer in use. Go here for the current Council thread.

ops, sorry
A democratic nation, with the 1950s fashion.
Constitution · Parliamentary Debates · News · Embassy Program
Every day in Rome

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates