NATION

PASSWORD

IFC Council (IC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:30 am

New Carloso wrote:
Valaran wrote:

Seward walked to the main chamber and spoke:

"There seems to have been a second crisis concerning Waldreich and Waklanda. However it also appears to be in the process of being resolved; the two nations are in talks currently and seemed to have come to an agreement."

Davies took his seat in the main chamber. "To be brutally honest with you Seward, the only way to deal with Waklanda is to occupy them and ensure the deposition of their current leadership, for Waldreich's sake. They will only continue to make war with our allies."

"This crisis, surprisingly enough, had a legitimate reason, as Waldreich took a piece of land (now the republic of Kasserine) that was not part of the peace deal. And diplomacy seems to be yielding results this time round. However, if there is any more aggressive moves by Waklanda on Waldreich or another IFC member I agree annexation would be the best policy. But I'd only rather use it as a last resort."

Waldriech wrote:
Treaty of Dinsmark

Finally the war in Wakanda is over. Waldriech and Allies have claimed Victory.
Wakanda must leave Waldriech alone for 35 years.
Wakanda must Become a Republic or Monarchy.
Wakanda must remain neutral as its neighbor Waldriech neutral
Waldriech will send aid to Wakanda
Waldriech will advise Wakanda until they are mature enough to be left alone.

Signed,
Waldriech
Wakanda
Valaran
Rawlincia
Steakrim
Santiago II
Last edited by Valaran on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

New Carloso
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:33 am

"Very well. But we must keep a watchful eye on this region. Its only waiting to explode. The government if Waklanda needs to know that war isn't always the best solution and that it doesn't tend to go down well in diplomatic relations."
Last edited by New Carloso on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE OFFICIAL FACTBOOK OF CARLOSO | FatChineseGuy: Official Mascot | Proud Member and Minister for Defence of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | FEEL FREE TO JOIN ATLAS | CARLOSSIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION

Bratislav
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:35 am

"They also should formally request RRF Assistance that is the most direct and efficient way of getting IFC help, in addition to the support of individual IFC nations."
ATLAS REGION(The Best Region): viewtopic.php?f=23&t=265127
Country Info: http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Bratislav

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:35 am

Junko walked out of her new office space
She walked sluggishly to her main chamber seat with a fresh cup of Tea made with orange leaves. "Hello, may I get a quick briefing of what is going on right now." Junko asked the other delegates in the Main Chamber.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:37 am

"I agree wholeheartedly with that. I'll inform them of that. And yes, let's keep a watchful eye in case of any slip ups."

*Basically Waklanda has declared aggression on Waldreich, and IFC memebr for the second time. The first time we intervened militarily to halt such actions. However, this time diplomacy is taking its course."

"The RRF would be better, but since it wasn't available at the time, and this was a relatively minor affair, my nation and a few other took care of it fairly easily."
Last edited by Valaran on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.

Giliberafta
Minister

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Giliberafta » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:42 am

Valaran wrote:"I agree wholeheartedly with that. I'll inform them of that. And yes, let's keep a watchful eye in case of any slip ups."

*Basically Waklanda has declared aggression on Waldreich, and IFC memebr for the second time. The first time we intervened militarily to halt such actions. However, this time diplomacy is taking its course."

"The RRF would be better, but since it wasn't available at the time, and this was a relatively minor affair, my nation and a few other took care of it fairly easily."
"Also, the nation of Shazbotdom as started to get agreesive with Waklanda."

Waldriech
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:44 am

Amanda walked up the Rep from Valaran, She said "I think its over. Wakanda Yelled Fudge Off and said the new map of Kasserine and Wakanda worked out."
Last edited by Waldriech on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a, Catholic, Anarcho-Capitalist from Arkansas.

Pro: Free-Market, Property Rights, Gun Rights, Weed Legalization, Public Service Privatization, Trump, Rand and Ron Paul, GOP, Free Speech, Religious Freedom, Catholic Teachings, Non-Aggression Principle, Natural Law, General Pinochet.

Anti: Communism, Democrats, ISIS, Terrorism, SJWs, Gay Pride.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:46 am

Waldriech wrote:Amanda walked up the Rep from Valaran, She said "I think its over. Wakanda Yelled Fudge Off and said the new map of Kasserine and Wakanda worked out."

Seward smiled "Yeah I saw. But the warning still needed to be given to ward off any future aggression to your nation. Still I am glad to hear dialogue worked."

Looking around the table he decided it was an opportune moment for other matters to be brought forward:

"Now that most of the executive council is here, is there anything else we wish to discuss? I feel the situation in the CSA should be given priority, but there are other matters to be resolved as well"
Last edited by Valaran on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bazrasha
Envoy

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bazrasha » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:47 am

Eight after his meeting with Ashford he was once again called up to the main chamber. He shuffled to his seat and say down easing himself with his cane and softy fell down in his seat. He looked out at the chambers with large brown eyes. He was seated next to Davies and overheard his conversation with the delegate but chose to stay out of the conversation for now.

New Carloso
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:57 am

Valaran wrote:
Waldriech wrote:Amanda walked up the Rep from Valaran, She said "I think its over. Wakanda Yelled Fudge Off and said the new map of Kasserine and Wakanda worked out."

Seward smiled "Yeah I saw. But the warning still needed to be given to ward off any future aggression to your nation. Still I am glad to hear dialogue worked."

Looking around the table he decided it was an opportune moment for other matters to be brought forward:

"Now that most of the executive council is here, is there anything else we wish to discuss? I feel the situation in the CSA should be given priority, but there are other matters to be resolved as well"

Davies was relieved that the tension between Wakanda and Waldreich hadn't escalated to war. "Yes, I believe our efforts should be focused on reclaiming the CSA's lost land, particularly land taken by the American Unification Army."
Last edited by New Carloso on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE OFFICIAL FACTBOOK OF CARLOSO | FatChineseGuy: Official Mascot | Proud Member and Minister for Defence of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | FEEL FREE TO JOIN ATLAS | CARLOSSIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:01 pm

New Carloso wrote:
Valaran wrote:

Davies was relieved that the tension between Wakanda and Waldreich hadn't escalated to war. "Yes, I believe our efforts should be focused on reclaiming the CSA's lost land. Who is the main aggressor in this conflict?"

Seward was about to reply, and then caught himself. "I'm not actually entirely sure. It appears there was a nuclear attack on the capital by terrorists, prompting many states to break away and nearby powers to invade. I was hoping Ashford or Dawes himself would be here to brief us properly, but apparently they are delayed."
Last edited by Valaran on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Carloso
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:04 pm

Valaran wrote:
New Carloso wrote:Davies was relieved that the tension between Wakanda and Waldreich hadn't escalated to war. "Yes, I believe our efforts should be focused on reclaiming the CSA's lost land. Who is the main aggressor in this conflict?"

Seward was about to reply, and then caught himself. "I'm not actually entirely sure. It appears there was a nuclear attack on the capital by terrorists, prompting many states to break away and nearby powers to invade. I was hoping Ashford or Dawes himself would be here to brief us properly, but apparently they are delayed."

"From what I have learned, the American Unification Army has taken large swathes of territory within the CSA heartland, leaving it almost completely landlocked. Perhaps we could dispatch a small taskforce to deal with them first? We can focus on defeating the Iverik Empire."
Last edited by New Carloso on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:11 pm

"Yes, then reclaiming that must be our first priority. Would this force be RRF or from our national armies? I personally don't mind, either would work." he paused, before adding "Though I must my admit nation is somewhat overstretched militarily so we can't provide that much independently. I mean... normally we would be more than happy to intervene for an ally, and its quite... shameful actually on our part that we can't do this time. But with the wars we have in Zerra, Baggnagia, Bzakstan & St Thomas, as well as the prospect of a regional conflict in our own region, my government feels our military cannot send any significant amount. I am sorry about this." Seward finished, understandably feeling quite guilty at that admission.
Last edited by Valaran on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Carloso
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:18 pm

Valaran wrote:"Yes, then reclaiming that must be our first priority. Would this force be RRF or from our national armies? I personally don't mind, either would work." he paused, before adding "Though I must my admit nation is somewhat overstretched militarily so we can't provide that much independently. I mean... normally we would be more than happy to intervene for an ally, and its quite... shameful actually on our part that we can't do this time. But with the wars we have in Zerra, Baggnagia, Bzakstan & St Thomas, as well as the prospect of a regional conflict in our own region, my government feels our military cannot send any significant amount. I am sorry about this." Seward finished, understandably feeling quite guilty at that admission.

"The Carlossian Armed Forces should be able to spare a few thousand soldiers to fight in the CSA. Do we have any knowledge on what type of weaponry that these terrorists possess?"

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:00 pm

"Flardania may be able to lend forces from our colony of Haiti, although I find it very unlikely. "Junko Yamada interjected.
Last edited by Flardania on Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Cumberlanda
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cumberlanda » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:13 pm

Tai butted in. "If I may say something, I have an agreement of a detachment of forces that aren't RRF related to be used solely for the IRC. The Confederacy of Cumberlanda may be helpful in this time of crisis. Not to mention a strong navy who will end the blockades and the territorial expansion of your Northern enemy."
Bundes'ka o Cumberlanda
"What are we gonna do on the bed, Max Barry?"
The Sentinel:Honestly I am looking for a better signature format because this one is hot garbage
Please look at these if you wish to comment on my nation. NS Stats are not the best.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:20 pm

"If other nations are able to make up for any shortfall from us, then I'm perfectly happy that the IFC send forces. In fact, this was what I hoped would happen, and while I wouldn't want to impose on other members, I am glad to see they are willing to do so. Though we should probably wait for Dawes,the CSA's delegate to the Council, to turn up first and inform the rest of us about the situation."
Last edited by Valaran on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:33 pm

"Nuclear Terrorism?" said Amanda, "All we can do is arm our Iron Dome System." "We can send supplies to the CSA, that's it." "Here is what we will give." She handed over the list to all the nations involved in the war.

Small Arms
5,000- Steyr AUG
10,000- Glock Pistols
60,000- AK-47 (Wakandan)

Tanks and Artillery
5- Leopard 2A4
5- AMX Leclerc
25- Artillery Pieces

Pro: Free-Market, Property Rights, Gun Rights, Weed Legalization, Public Service Privatization, Trump, Rand and Ron Paul, GOP, Free Speech, Religious Freedom, Catholic Teachings, Non-Aggression Principle, Natural Law, General Pinochet.

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:36 pm

OOC-Can I get a link to this war?
Last edited by Waldriech on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elemental North
Senator

Founded: Aug 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:46 pm

Ashford slammed her hand on the table she'd been listening intently, and silently since the beginning of the meeting, but she'd heard enough.

"I will hear none of the ridiculous talk of nuclear warfare or any engagement at all, we will dispatch a unit of observers to the conflicted countries in question, when they return, we will then determine our next course of action based on the findings of their report. Defense Minister, make that happen immediately, I want a status report by the end of the day."
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:48 pm

Elemental North wrote:Ashford slammed her hand on the table she'd been listening intently, and silently since the beginning of the meeting, but she'd heard enough.

"I will hear none of the ridiculous talk of nuclear warfare or any engagement at all, we will dispatch a unit of observers to the conflicted countries in question, when they return, we will then determine our next course of action based on the findings of their report. Defense Minister, make that happen immediately, I want a status report by the end of the day."

"No one said nuclear warfare as far as I'm aware. It was merely stated that a nuclear terrorist attack had occurred in CSA's Capital, which I had heard from Dawes. Some members may have misunderstood, naturally." Seward took a moment to glance at Amanda. "I also wonder where Dawes has got to; he should be involved in any discussion over his nation's civil strife."
Last edited by Valaran on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:52 pm

Valaran wrote:
Elemental North wrote:Ashford slammed her hand on the table she'd been listening intently, and silently since the beginning of the meeting, but she'd heard enough.

"No one said nuclear warfare as far as I'm aware. It was merely stated that a nuclear terrorist attack had occurred in CSA's Capital, which I had heard from Dawes. Some members may have misunderstood, naturally."

"I'm sorry Delegate, I'm very tired, it's been a rather long night-still, i want observations teams to be sent out stat. You will be going with them."
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:56 pm

Elemental North wrote:
Valaran wrote:

"No one said nuclear warfare as far as I'm aware. It was merely stated that a nuclear terrorist attack had occurred in CSA's Capital, which I had heard from Dawes. Some members may have misunderstood, naturally."

"I'm sorry Delegate, I'm very tired, it's been a rather long night-still, i want observations teams to be sent out stat. You will be going with them."

Seward took a moment to process that. Then his jaw dropped.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that Madame President.... You want me to go, right?"

(OOC: I also edited my comment above sightly)

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:04 pm

Valaran wrote:
Elemental North wrote:

Seward took a moment to process that. Then his jaw dropped.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that Madame President.... You want me to go, right?"

(OOC: I also edited my comment above sightly)

"You heard exactly right Mr. Seward. If anyone is capable of assessing the situation down there, it would be you. So, pack quickly, I need your deployment to leave in 48 hours."
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:05 pm

Amanda looked at Seward, then at Ashford. "Stop!" shouted Amanda "We should send Waldriechian Observers. We have more of a neutral point of view in this war. It would easier for us to get access to the weapons of both sides"

-Edited
Last edited by Waldriech on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates