NATION

PASSWORD

The Axis Alliance (SCP) - Members & Sign Up Only

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Axis Alliance
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 09, 2014
New York Times Democracy

UPDATE

Postby Axis Alliance » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:24 am

Asian Confederation wrote:Syrusia/Aperonia here!

THE AXIS ALLIANCE (SANTIAGO COOPERATION PACT) REGISTRATION FORM

National Information Section

Nation Name: The Commonwealth of the Asian Confederation
NS Population: 26,000,000
RP Population: 1,361,668,627
Government Type: Sonacist (Tokugawaist version) Authoritarian Constitutional Monarchy
National Ideology: Tokugawaism
Head of State: Emperor Aikro
Head of Government: Prime Minister Tokugawa Akihiro

Military Information Section

Number of Active and Reserve Troops: 1,655,300 active and 2,284,621 reserve
Nation Tech Era (MT/PMT): MT

OOC Personal Information Section.

Country/Location: United States
Skills/knowledge in RL that you can use/share/teach in the Axis & NationStates: Perhaps a little history and map making.
(eg. RL military training, Photoshop, map making, creative skills, etc)

Misc Information Section

Do you agree with our Fundamentals and agree to abide to the Rules and Regulations and also our Charter? Yes
Are you a member of any other alliance? [Please provide name(s)] The Martinezist Imperial League
Are you currently engaged in an armed conflict? [Please provide link] AC-Cedorian Cold War
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance? Cuscatlan said the Axis is back.
Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc) We support equality for all except for our political enemies.
Describe your nation foreign policy stance: Slightly Militarist.

Role Plays Examples:
(Please provide your 3 best roleplays examples. If you are new, please depict a battle scene scenario or other story you like. This is compulsory)
1. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=302720&p=20732404#p20732616
2. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=302720&p=20732404#p20803600
3. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=289866&start=125#p20084083 (From me as Syrusia)

Why do you think we should accept you into our circle?

Stand by, a decision will be announced in the next 24 hours. The Founders Council will be convene as soon as possible.

Dewhurst-Narculis wrote:Taggity Gents ;)

There's always room for the old guards generation mate. ;)

Change Logs:

-Merged Founding Members and Expanded Members list into one section. Founding members states listed with [Founder] tag
- New Axis Alliance Account (A3) flag! (Picture credit to Asigna)
Last edited by Axis Alliance on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:13 am, edited 7 times in total.

Dewhurst-Narculis
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dewhurst-Narculis » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:03 am

Nation Name: The Imperial Grand Duchy of Dewhurst-Narculis, the Land of 1825, the Dominion of 6 Billion
NS Population: 6.9 Billion ish
RP Population:^
Government Type: Absolute Monarchy
National Ideology: Militant Heirachy
Head of State: Imerial Grand Duke Thomium Narculis-Dewhurst
Head of Government: Lady Ulstadt Igred

Number of Active and Reserve Troops: Active 196 Million, Immediate Reserve 292 Million, Secondary Reserve ~750 Million (Some degree of military training at some point, usually in basic roles or logistics)
Nation Tech Era (MT/PMT): Pre-PMT/Very good MT

Country/Location: Tasmania, Aus
Skills/knowledge in RL that you can use/share/teach in the Axis & NationStates:
(eg. RL military training, Photoshop, map making, creative skills, etc) Fairly good at lineart, you all know my knowledge ;)

Misc Information Section

Do you agree with our Fundamentals and agree to abide to the Rules and Regulations and also our Charter? Of course Yes
Are you a member of any other alliance? [Please provide name(s)] None except am unofficial regional one
Are you currently engaged in an armed conflict? [Please provide link] Not Officially, but we have a small fight going on quietly viewtopic.php?f=5&t=294080
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance? ;)
Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc)Very, Very liberal towards many human rights, however rights of certain minorities remains questionable
Describe your nation foreign policy stance: Compassionate and generous within reason, other side of the coin is an aggressive expansionist nature

Role Plays Examples:
(Please provide your 3 best roleplays examples. If you are new, please depict a battle scene scenario or other story you like. This is compulsory)
1.Urgh Really?
2.viewtopic.php?f=5&t=294080 if you must :P

Why do you think we should accept you into our circle? Because I will find you :p
PT/MT Nation
Death is the only Absolute
The Grand Duchy of Dewhurst-Narculis
|Monarchist Nation| DEFCON [3] [2][1]
Coveton Crisis 1828-Mutual victory
Quendisphere War 2010-Resolved

1st Great Southern War 1898
2nd Great Southern War 1925
3rd Great Southern War 1942-1944
4th Great Southern War 1983
Dewhurst-Narculian- Theaman War 2010
Okhotsk Conflict 2012-2013
2nd Cedorian-Gilnean War-2014 ^All Won

North Vasangal Uprising-2014-(Ongoing)
Dervistonian War-2014-(Ongoing)
One of the the original founders of: SEC, Axis, SACTO and the Great Southern Ocean Region| Nine Years and no Condemnation/Commendation, what is this?

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:08 am

Dewhurst-Narculis wrote:

Nation Name: The Imperial Grand Duchy of Dewhurst-Narculis, the Land of 1825, the Dominion of 6 Billion

Number of Active and Reserve Troops: Active 196 Million, Immediate Reserve 292 Million, Secondary Reserve ~750 Million (Some degree of military training at some point, usually in basic roles or logistics)

(eg. RL military training, Photoshop, map making, creative skills, etc) Fairly good at lineart, you all know my knowledge ;)

Misc Information Section

Do you agree with our Fundamentals and agree to abide to the Rules and Regulations and also our Charter? Of course Yes
Are you a member of any other alliance? [Please provide name(s)] None except am unofficial regional one
Are you currently engaged in an armed conflict? [Please provide link] Not Officially, but we have a small fight going on quietly viewtopic.php?f=5&t=294080
Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc)Very, Very liberal towards many human rights, however rights of certain minorities remains questionable
Describe your nation foreign policy stance: Compassionate and generous within reason, other side of the coin is an aggressive expansionist nature

Role Plays Examples:
1.Urgh Really?

Why do you think we should accept you into our circle? Because I will find you :p

Oh, do you follow NS stats for population and military size?
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

Axis Alliance
Bureaucrat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Axis Alliance » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:11 am

Dewhurst-Narculis wrote:

Misc Information Section

Role Plays Examples:
1.Urgh Really?

As honorary member you are auto-accepted. Axis invictus!
Last edited by Axis Alliance on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:19 am

Me and Asigna were TGing about an Axis "Advanced Weapons Technology Development Program."

Although I am a PMT-FT sci-fi nation, I'll be happy to contribute to this program, MT style.

Also:

Nation Name: Zhouran
NS Population: 2.773 billion
RP Population: 1,325,100,000
Government Type: Single-party, democratic-liberal, militarized state
National Ideology: Democracy
Head of State: Chairman of the People's Defense Council: Yuehan Yi
Head of Government: Premier of the Central Council: Qi Xia

Number of Active and Reserve Troops: For the sake of MT, I'll put the numbers to 2.5 million active troops and 6.2 million reserved troops.
Nation Tech Era (MT/PMT): I'm mainly PMT-FT, but for the sake of it, I'll do MT-PMT.

Country/Location: Australia
Skills/knowledge in RL that you can use/share/teach in the Axis & NationStates: Although I do have general military knowledge, I do have a skill in aviations.

Misc Information Section

Do you agree with our Fundamentals and agree to abide to the Rules and Regulations and also our Charter? Yes
Are you a member of any other alliance? [Please provide name(s)] None
Are you currently engaged in an armed conflict? [Please provide link] None
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance? Just to contribute to science progression against communism
Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc) We uphold human rights and condemn oppressive nations
Describe your nation foreign policy stance: Usually non-interventionist

Role Plays Examples:
1. Uh... it's been a while

Why do you think we should accept you into our circle? Progression in military technology development

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:40 am

Experiencing persistent 'server error' in the bunker. I'll try logging in sometime later guys.

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:44 am

Strange, me & Sekozawa are inside bunker...
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:58 am

Probably because I'm out of bandwidth, now running on 128kbps capped speed, which feels more like 56kbps dial up.
Last edited by Aeyariss on Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:46 pm

Could I get the password to the chat thing please?

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:44 am

1. Good reading materials for new roleplayers.

Bolrieg wrote:Could I get the password to the chat thing please?

Has anyone give you the link and password yet?
Last edited by Aeyariss on Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Iraqiyyah
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Iraqiyyah » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:23 am

(OOC: It is i! Kirill the Kazakh Jihadist, brother of Iraniyyah. I shall put up appilicaton once i have access to laptop.)
Twelver Shi'ite Muslim. Deal with it.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:49 am

Iraqiyyah wrote:(OOC: It is i! Kirill the Kazakh Jihadist, brother of Iraniyyah. I shall put up appilicaton once i have access to laptop.)

Looking forward to it.

Aeyariss wrote:1. Good reading materials for new roleplayers.

The doctrine making guide is really helpful. I remember GC sending us the draft for our doctrine had anyone you guys recieved the TG? I'll send it to anyone who hasn't recieved it yet.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Axis Alliance
Bureaucrat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Axis Alliance » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:10 am

THE AXIS ALLIANCE

Santiago Cooperation Pact

"Axis Invictus! ~ Axis Eternal!"

BY COUNCIL OF FOUNDERS VOTING:

Dewhurst-Narculis
Asian Confederation

are Accepted into the alliance.

Zhouran is accepted as trial member.

AXIS INVICTUS!
Last edited by Axis Alliance on Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:28 am

Aeyariss wrote:1. Good reading materials for new roleplayers.

Nein.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:28 am

I have probably missed it, but could someone pull up the registration form for diplomats?

As part of my policy as the IFA foreign minister, I am striving to have links with all the major alliances including. Naturally, this includes the Axis in its current form.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:29 am

Valaran wrote:I have probably missed it, but could someone pull up the registration form for diplomats?

As part of my policy as the IFA foreign minister, I am striving to have links with all the major alliances including. Naturally, this includes the Axis in its current form.

That shall be discussed with other founders.
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Stahlarev
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stahlarev » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:30 am

Good luck, my comrades!

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:32 am

Stahlarev wrote:Good luck, my comrades!

Stah! You are back!

Stahlarev
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stahlarev » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:37 am

El Cuscatlan wrote:
Stahlarev wrote:Good luck, my comrades!

Stah! You are back!

I came to check, I'm not joining though.
Is this the third regeneration of Axis already?

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:39 am

Stahlarev wrote:
El Cuscatlan wrote:
Stah! You are back!

I came to check, I'm not joining though.
Is this the third regeneration of Axis already?

Yeah :)!

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:40 am

El Cuscatlan wrote:
Valaran wrote:I have probably missed it, but could someone pull up the registration form for diplomats?

This is greatly appreciated.

Though I should add to prevent any misunderstandings, that this is not an official diplomatic tie of some sort, but merely opens a channel of discussion - isolation between alliances usually creates mistrust and makes it harder to resolve disputes, something this may alleviate to an extent.

I have done this with most major alliances already (usually involving my nation as an observer). However the Axis is this incarnation in relatively new (and I was away) so I wasn't able to offer this until now.

And finally, though this shouldn't change our international stance in practical terms (though I may no longer be minister), if the IFA and WC merge then this diplomatic APP will be for the the new alliance.
Last edited by Valaran on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

Asian Confederation
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Asian Confederation » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:26 am

Any chats active guys? I got banned from telegrams.
The Commonwealth of the Asian Confederation (CAC)

The Asian Confederation under Emperor Aikyo and Shogun Tokugawa Akihiro
1. Peace
2. Military on alert
3. War
4. War on homeland
5. Apolcalypse
15, deist, fan of heavy metal and alternative rock, and a student.
Mallorea and Riva should resign

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:32 am

Asian Confederation wrote:Any chats active guys? I got banned from telegrams.

Banned from telegramming everybody else?

Valaran wrote:
El Cuscatlan wrote:

This is greatly appreciated.

Though I should add to prevent any misunderstandings, that this is not an official diplomatic tie of some sort, but merely opens a channel of discussion - isolation between alliances usually creates mistrust and makes it harder to resolve disputes, something this may alleviate to an extent.

I have done this with most major alliances already (usually involving my nation as an observer). However the Axis is this incarnation in relatively new (and I was away) so I wasn't able to offer this until now.

And finally, though this shouldn't change our international stance in practical terms (though I may no longer be minister), if the IFA and WC merge then this diplomatic APP will be for the the new alliance.

You just want to create diplomatic ties, no need to write such a long and wasteful post. Sounds redundant. Too much unnecessary info.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Asian Confederation
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Asian Confederation » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:33 am

Asigna wrote:
Asian Confederation wrote:Any chats active guys? I got banned from telegrams.

Yeah.
The Commonwealth of the Asian Confederation (CAC)

The Asian Confederation under Emperor Aikyo and Shogun Tokugawa Akihiro
1. Peace
2. Military on alert
3. War
4. War on homeland
5. Apolcalypse
15, deist, fan of heavy metal and alternative rock, and a student.
Mallorea and Riva should resign

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:40 am

Asian Confederation wrote:
Asigna wrote:

Yeah.

Alright, lessons learned. The same mistake must not be repeated, even if you see it as fun.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates